2:15 BP | Anvil Rock | NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

Night shift is a bit of a misnomer. There is a coverage gap on NSP from about midnight-2 am server to whenever eu logs on in which the skeleton crew that is our WvW pop we have on is running from map to map answering calls for help. Has been like this ever since we lost our oceanic crew. Not counting the absurdidity of the last day, NSP has been ticking ~200-220 when I log out at about 1-2am server. Its then PvD until the eu contingent comes on. So yes Rob, there is NO nightshift. hasnt been for a while. However, not recognising those people who are busting their kittens to hold what they can with minimal numbers is just poor. I know I and many others have pulled long hours holding on waiting for hopefully the next crew to get on. As Smitry says, we need more oceanics and euros if you expect to see a better looking map when you log on.

I am European. 2am is my shift start time.
It’ll take Oceanics to recruit more oceanic’s and bring them into WvW.
But even though I appreciate the few people like myself and Smit who come on and do their part? This is a thousand man server.
Where is the rest of it.

It shouldn’t fall to me to take EB. It shouldn’t fall to smit to take NSP bl. It shouldnt fall to 10 people who have to jump back and forth.
I wasn’t pointing at the guys who WvW, obviously. I was talking about the mass server population.

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

(edited by Rob.7624)

in WvW

Posted by: bradderzh.2378

bradderzh.2378

It shouldn’t fall to me to take EB. It shouldn’t fall to smit to take NSP bl. It shouldnt fall to 10 people who have to jump back and forth.
I wasn’t pointing at the guys who WvW, obviously. I was talking about the mass server population.

We all have that, maybe you should take a week off haha. After all, how are people going to learn that the regular ‘hero’ commanders are not going to come on and save the day if they don’t have to suffer being without them.

Too much pressure is placed upon the shoulders of the few.

In reference to ascended items:
Nar: I love that it will take me time and money to
reach the same level I’m at right now… …said no one, ever.

in WvW

Rob.7624

We all have that, maybe you should take a week off haha. After all, how are people going to learn that the regular ‘hero’ commanders are not going to come on and save the day if they don’t have to suffer being without them.

Too much pressure is placed upon the shoulders of the few.

Might do.
Haven’t taken a week off since headstart though.

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

in WvW

Posted by: Fishycat.7821

Fishycat.7821

WvW isn’t for everyone, it is merely one aspect of the gameplay. Some people simply prefer the PvE part of the game.

in WvW

Posted by: HackerTeivospy.2031

HackerTeivospy.2031

i will give away my account to anyone who can directly get me a job in the biotech sector preferably around vancouver but I can do anywhere in canada. I have a degree in molecular biology & biochemistry and jobs aren’t that plentiful ._.

learn to speak and behave

in WvW

Posted by: osif.8673

osif.8673

Wanna just start our own business Teivo? haha

Miller Time – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Not Just A Goodtime – 80 Asura Warrior
[PAXA]

in WvW

Posted by: Spets the MilkBandit.9031

Spets the MilkBandit.9031

More pics just for u Rob =) This is us taking most of NSp today before it reset. BTW great job with those fully upgraded Keeps!

Congratulations on taking a keep with no defenders/commanders and a golem rush. You can now PvDoor. You got all confused and disorientated and backed away 3 times from your attempts on garrison once we actually logged on… still with minimal numbers.
Have fun with your next epic assault when there’s no one there to actually fight back.

Smitry / Spets
Zealots of Shiverpeak [ZoS] Commander
Northern Shiverpeaks

in WvW

Posted by: RonnyRaygun.5692

RonnyRaygun.5692

Popularity check in post, ya know i just have to spam something to make me feel very important

Commander Ronny Raygun
[TCMM] The Culpeper Minute Men Leader
Northern Shiverpeaks

in WvW

Rob.7624

More pics just for u Rob =) This is us taking most of NSp today before it reset. BTW great job with those fully upgraded Keeps!

Congratulations on taking a keep with no defenders/commanders and a golem rush. You can now PvDoor. You got all confused and disorientated and backed away 3 times from your attempts on garrison once we actually logged on… still with minimal numbers.
Have fun with your next epic assault when there’s no one there to actually fight back.

Lol.
Did you see the pics from their bay that I didn’t post after taking it?
I mean.

They think that taking a keep is a new thing ^__^
Cute.

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

in WvW

Posted by: GibBones.3654

GibBones.3654

This is my first post on this forum and I have been reading them for about a month or so and I have been playing for 4 months. Love ya, love your show.

My 2 cents, some of us are extremly casual and are not geared up like most of you and we dont get to play 10 hours aday like some of you kids, so please keep that in mind when your Leetist attitudes kick in. Love

With that said I am really enjoying this game and the WvW. I am an old DAoC player from Galahad as my home for a long time, then bounced around games for several years include SWtOR. There is nothing I have played that comes close to RvR like GW2.

Thank you to all Servers for making my game play FUN especially ALS.

Carinian Theif / Tearinian War

in WvW

Posted by: moutzaheadin.4029

moutzaheadin.4029

TTA – welcome to tier 6. First sight if you guys grouped was at the camp south of hills in NSP. Lukain was that you ? You sure look different with a spike in your eye.

On a serious note. Hats off to AR and BP. You guys are really out in force. Seems like we get ping ponged from both sides no matter where we roam. Keep up the great fights its never boring.

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

in WvW

Posted by: Mastermavrick.2439

Mastermavrick.2439

One HOUR later (give or take) you finally take Ql away from our meger 15defenders after throwing everything plus the kitchen sink at the door (that second set of golems did it after being sup starved ><").

wow its sad how long it took us to take a paper fort afterwards…. arg

Attachments:

The Revenant Apostle [Rvnt]→ DragonBand
Kaiji Ruko – 80 Ranger, Revanat Shadowdeath – 80 Necromancer

(edited by Mastermavrick.2439)

in WvW

Posted by: Dovgan.8605

Dovgan.8605

To the people leading the BP group at QL, thank you for showing AR players an excellent example of bad leadership and how not to take a tower.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger
http://www.anvilrockserver.com
[LPC] [KAOS] – Killing As Organized Sport

in WvW

Posted by: Wryscher.1432

Wryscher.1432

To the people leading the BP group at QL, thank you for showing AR players an excellent example of bad leadership and how not to take a tower.

I dont know what has been going on with BP lately in EB. I don’t know if they moved commanders around or if someone is on break or something, but the little time I have played this week I have even been scratching my head wondering, ‘what in the hell are they doing’

Which is strange because BP is usually very straight forward. go to tower put down siege get to work. This week it has been more like get to tower wander around, a little to the left a little to the right, put down some siege. Put down some more. Shoot a little. Go hide behind a hill. Put down some more siege. then win/loose.

maybe they are just upping the confusion factor.

I am also trying not to think about how bad it means we suck if we still cant stop them when they are just strolling around not really doing anything.

[Sane]-Order of the Insane Disorder
Melanessa-Necromancer Cymaniel-Scrapper
Minikata-Guardian Shadyne-Elementalist -FA-

in WvW

Posted by: imalog.7689

imalog.7689

@Anthsss

Do you have a random theory generator Anthsss? :`)

Everybody know that early on this week, some commanders in both BP and NSP allied to focus on Anvil Rock. One of the commander even said it on the forum.

With ALS taking time off, We can only do so much to come back.

I don’t think right now we can play for the first place, the score difference is too big. We will have to settle for second and try the first next week.

Well, being a part of the server alliance, we never once discussed working with either server. If you want to think we worked with BP, that’s cool, but I’m pretty sure it was BP’s borderland that we took on reset, not AR, and it was also BP’s keep in EB that we took twice in two days. I mean, maybe I have the definition of an alliance wrong, but thus far I have yet to see how I’m wrong in any of my statements I’ve made.

ALS wasn’t taking a break this week, it’s their excuse for not being in 2nd the whole time, I know this because on reset, I repelled them at hills on BP borderlands with the pugs I was leading. We don’t make excuses when we are losing, we just keep fighting

no no! you see! thats why i kept rolling your kitten! because kitten like you kept saying stupid kitten on the forums! So i would come on, take your bay and hills to remind you, i’m better than you.

EDIT: wheres your hills

[ALS] Commander TwoGallants
AR Alliance Public Relations Manager.

(edited by imalog.7689)

in WvW

imalog.7689

BP and AR WORKING TOGETHER. You have no idea how u made me laugh, basically you were at 2nd because we were focusing AR most of the time and ALS are taking a break, we were focusing AR coz they can match us in this tier, so BP attacks AR with no ALS most of the time and your things stay clean, but outta nowhere u came and went way too far with BP at night by capping Lowlands and Sm twice, and that was a really stupid move from the commanders to make BP full focus you, feel the power of BorlisPass my friend, we still not even trying

When you told me I would feel the full power of Borlis Pass, I thought you were flirting with me, and I’m really upset that you would flirt with Ronny so openly even after I thought we were doing so well together.

BP and AR aren’t working together, they simply aren’t attacking each other. AR simply rides the coattails of either NSP or BP, that’s the only way that they can effectively compete with us. If they know that we are attacking BP, they will too, if they know that BP is attacking us, they will too. Simply put, AR doesn’t know how to play, they just follow.

I just wanna say great job on the coordinated attack by ALS and VS on the NSP hills tonight team work was great.

Great team work again today with VS and ALS taking over the entire NSP map! Yes Rob that was me who staked you inside your garrison and laughed , tag your it!!!!

Case in point, VS didn’t even show up to take hills, and when they flipped our borderlands, it was a very short time after BP had flipped it.

Discuss.

The moment NSP finally realizes it’s not a good idea to trash talk on the forums will be the moment NSP finally does not have to deal with getting “double teamed” the vast majority of the week. BP generally hates AR more than NSP, unless of course you wipe Kalkz numerous times causing him/her to go into total rage mode until s/he has either quit or actually taken whatever it is s/he wanted.

AR hates BP more than NSP unless of course people on NSP trash talk AR enough to get TwoGallants all hot and bothered enough to lead ALS through our borderlands, or some AR commander decides to attack NSP out of pure spite for being wiped numerous times.

Either way, I see NSP fighting AR in the borderlands even more now…that’s really going to be fun and/or boring. Either way, more pointless bragging will ensue causing more forum rage which leads to WvW rage on a continuous cycle. It’s all quite predictable at this point.

Carry on people.

see! Sekz gets it. You all should really drop this anthss guy, hes hurting your server :o

in WvW

Posted by: Jscull.2514

Jscull.2514

@Anthsss

Everybody know that early on this week, some commanders in both BP and NSP allied to focus on Anvil Rock. One of the commander even said it on the forum.

I don’t think right now we can play for the first place, the score difference is too big. We will have to settle for second and try the first next week.

Well, being a part of the server alliance, we never once discussed working with either server. If you want to think we worked with BP, that’s cool, but I’m pretty sure it was BP’s borderland that we took on reset, not AR, and it was also BP’s keep in EB that we took twice in two days. I mean, maybe I have the definition of an alliance wrong, but thus far I have yet to see how I’m wrong in any of my statements I’ve made.

ALS wasn’t taking a break this week, it’s their excuse for not being in 2nd the whole time, I know this because on reset, I repelled them at hills on BP borderlands with the pugs I was leading. We don’t make excuses when we are losing, we just keep fighting

no no! you see! thats why i kept rolling your kitten! because kitten like you kept saying stupid kitten on the forums! So i would come on, take your bay and hills to remind you, i’m better than you.

Taking down wooden doors and a couple of keeps makes you feel powerful? So basically you never won a little league championship or anything for that matter as a kid huh? Why don’t you try doing something that takes skill as a player that consists of more than just:
1. throw down blueprints
2. “guys build my siege”
3. “Someone else fire this thing”
4. “Everyone on the map get to my Blue Derrito”
5. “someone run to lions arch and recruit more for my Blue Derrito crusade”
6. “guys do you realize what I just did….I just got all of you to take this keep for me”
7. Forum post

PAXA -GM

in WvW

Posted by: airstu.2579

airstu.2579

You forgot:
6.5 Photoshop Rob into a spike picture

Calisto – NSP BPTCBP
Dictator for Life
Shiverpeaks Search and Rescue [Lost]

in WvW

imalog.7689

@Anthsss

Taking down wooden doors and a couple of keeps makes you feel powerful? So basically you never won a little league championship or anything for that matter as a kid huh? Why don’t you try doing something that takes skill as a player that consists of more than just:
1. throw down blueprints
2. “guys build my siege”
6. “guys do you realize what I just did….I just got all of you to take this keep for me”
7. Forum post

roaming so much you’ve lost all touch with reality and wvw.

Can you and PAXA or SPEC whatever you’re calling yourselves these days, come to garrison with golems again? that was fun I never knew PAXA could run in golems too.

in WvW

Jscull.2514

@Anthsss

1. throw down blueprints
2. “guys build my siege”
7. Forum post

roaming so much you’ve lost all touch with reality and wvw.

Can you and PAXA or SPEC whatever you’re calling yourselves these days, come to garrison with golems again? that was fun I never knew PAXA could run in golems too.

SO the answer is “No” to my question… you cannot do anything that takes some decent level of skill as a open world pvper…only:
1. throw down blueprints
2. “guys build my siege”
7. Forum post

Imalog is working as intended.

PAXA -GM

in WvW

Posted by: anthsss.1564

anthsss.1564

EDIT: wheres your hills

It sounds like you are so mad about me being correct in all of my statements, that you attacked us after everything had already been reset, only futher illustrating my point that the entire AR server only rides the coattails of whatever server seems to be dominating, which is why they only ever come in 2nd place. Good job proving me wrong

Also, your statement about Sekz understanding, hilariously contradicts the rest of your server’s opinions on alliances between other servers. I’m not saying that they do, but they are one of the only guilds on the server that openly communicate with guilds from other servers.

Pick your poison <3

Anths[TBCT]-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: osif.8673

osif.8673

Can you and PAXA or SPEC whatever you’re calling yourselves these days

We call ourselves PAXA. Saying we’re SPCA is like saying ALS is VS haha (sorry VS, not comparing you guys to them, just an example).

Miller Time – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Not Just A Goodtime – 80 Asura Warrior
[PAXA]

in WvW

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

AR is proving they are content playing for second.. NSP is outmanned (fairweather players yay) and down to 75 ppt.. With BP holding our whole EBG, of course AR being the vultures they are, zerg our BL…

Now heres a newsflash for you AR people who apparently don’t have a clue how to win. Even if you take the whole rest of our BL, it will only get you 65 more ppt.. BP is 105 PPT ahead of you. You CAN’T beat BP unless you grow a pair and attack them…

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

in WvW

Posted by: Opc.4718

Opc.4718

We call ourselves PAXA. Saying we’re SPCA is like saying ALS is VS haha (sorry VS, not comparing you guys to them, just an example).

Sure we have our fair share of fail moments, but since I can recall a few of PAXA’s own as well, I don’t see why you feel necessary to go on and on about how ALS is full of bad players. Based on my own sample size of personal experience, I can justifiably say the same thing back.

A few ALS players seem to have a problem with a few PAXA members, so lets make a deal. I won’t generalize anything about you guys, and you wont do the same back. Are we all happy?

Kehlirixx Q | Nixx Q | Classic Bunker

in WvW

Posted by: Reido Kyuuten.4709

Reido Kyuuten.4709

Sure we have our fair share of fail moments, but since I can recall a few of PAXA’s own as well, I don’t see why you feel necessary to go on and on about how ALS is full of bad players. Based on my own sample size of personal experience, I can justifiably say the same thing back.

A few ALS players seem to have a problem with a few PAXA members, so lets make a deal. I won’t generalize anything about you guys, and you wont do the same back. Are we all happy?

ALS groups consistently wipe to smaller groups. Let’s make a deal, if you don’t want to take responsibility for the wiped bads, kick them from your guild so it won’t be an issue anymore. Take the responsibility rather than trying to bury the truth.

in WvW

Posted by: HackerTeivospy.2031

HackerTeivospy.2031

you ALS dogs need to stop using hogs and start getting logs cause barkers annual funtime daylight saving loggers day festival is right around the corner and playtime in the meanstreets of log running is more like time to man up and so far all ALS members have been bad and i have talked much trash to all of you but its ok because i put trash in da bin so it goes to the landfill and thats where you guys live with all the seagulls and brokendown 1975 refridgerators coming off the hinges then a family comes and dumps all their hogs into your pile and you get more hogs and then hog hog hog hog hog all hog long while the men climb trees chop canopies and heli log straight out of dodge

learn to speak and behave

in WvW

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

I dont know what has been going on with BP lately in EB. I don’t know if they moved commanders around or if someone is on break or something, but the little time I have played this week I have even been scratching my head wondering, ‘what in the hell are they doing’

Which is strange because BP is usually very straight forward. go to tower put down siege get to work. This week it has been more like get to tower wander around, a little to the left a little to the right, put down some siege. Put down some more. Shoot a little. Go hide behind a hill. Put down some more siege. then win/loose.

maybe they are just upping the confusion factor.

I am also trying not to think about how bad it means we suck if we still cant stop them when they are just strolling around not really doing anything.

I was not commanding and I’m not sure who was at that time but wow you guys are right. That is poor commanding. I would have done it completely differently. And to go as far as use Golems for Quentin Lake! QUENTIN LAKE!!

/facepalm

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

in WvW

Dovgan.8605

Pretty much Zara. Fall back, build a treb or 2 in SM. In siege alone we broke over 2 gold worth while they just kept pounding face into the door. Now if they needed the PPT I could see it, but they capped it after almost an hours time. Whoever was leading, you are funny!

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger

in WvW

Jscull.2514

ALS groups consistently wipe to smaller groups. Let’s make a deal, if you don’t want to take responsibility for the wiped bads, kick them from your guild so it won’t be an issue anymore. Take the responsibility rather than trying to bury the truth.

What he said. ^

PAXA -GM

in WvW

anthsss.1564

Pretty much Zara. Fall back, build a treb or 2 in SM. In siege alone we broke over 2 gold worth while they just kept pounding face into the door. Now if they needed the PPT I could see it, but they capped it after almost an hours time. Whoever was leading, you are funny!

LOL this is just a blast, I guarantee BP has been poking at you to see if you are even alive over there. I don’t think I have seen a bigger collection of limp noodles in my life. I bet if BP took your area on EB, you would only take it back and not even retaliate, but continue riding their coattails in attacking us.

Anths[TBCT]-NSP

in WvW

Jscull.2514

We stand corrected…BP does have one 5 man worth mentioning. The specific group of [HUNT] that fought us tonight, cheers. You guys gave us a good show with semi even numbers. (I know you cannot control the adds to your fights). Cheers mates.

PAXA -GM

(edited by Jscull.2514)

in WvW

Posted by: Rashagal.5867

Rashagal.5867

LOL this is just a blast, I guarantee BP has been poking at you to see if you are even alive over there. I don’t think I have seen a bigger collection of limp noodles in my life. I bet if BP took your area on EB, you would only take it back and not even retaliate, but continue riding their coattails in attacking us.

Its OK, buddy. Tomorrow it will reset and your fairweathers can come back and put you ahead of AR for a bit so you don’t have to QQ about coattails till they leave you again. Hush now. Tomorrow is a new day!

Anvil Rock Ambassador of [Sane];
[ARM] Anvil Rock Militia Commander;
The Loryak: I speak for these beasts.

in WvW

anthsss.1564

Its OK, buddy. Tomorrow it will reset and your fairweathers can come back and put you ahead of AR for a bit so you don’t have to QQ about coattails till they leave you again. Hush now. Tomorrow is a new day!

Not even QQ, just stating facts. AR was in last place because they had no coattails to ride due to NSP and BP being so close in score. The placings were how they should have been, given that all 3 servers were actually attacking each other. Literally as soon as BP capped our stuff in the early morning, AR moved in to cap the paper gates, and then claimed glory.

NSP outplayed AR this week, we took chances, and tried for the win. AR can’t do anything on their own, and they don’t attack the server in 1st because they only care about 2nd. Prove me wrong.

Anths[TBCT]-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: tehroi.4619

tehroi.4619

twogallants confirmed for NSP spy

nice try though, try calling more people next time pls thx

http://i.imgur.com/4AMGy9u.jpg

edit: http://i.imgur.com/pDNAkHv.jpg

;_;7

(edited by tehroi.4619)

in WvW

Wryscher.1432

I guess im cornfused. When nsp teams up with bp to roll through eb it is outplaying ar. Just like nsp and bp did at reset.
But when ar teamsup with bp, ar is being carried and the crying starts.

in WvW

Posted by: Vistal.2906

Vistal.2906

Not even QQ, just stating facts. AR was in last place because they had no coattails to ride due to NSP and BP being so close in score. The placings were how they should have been, given that all 3 servers were actually attacking each other. Literally as soon as BP capped our stuff in the early morning, AR moved in to cap the paper gates, and then claimed glory.

NSP outplayed AR this week, we took chances, and tried for the win. AR can’t do anything on their own, and they don’t attack the server in 1st because they only care about 2nd. Prove me wrong.

NSP out played AR ?? But yet we are in 2nd place even though a ton of us don’t care about WVW anymore. I personally dont give a crap about WVW until they add something to fight for besides dumba@@ points. AR doesn’t give a crap about BP or NSP we dont TEAM UP ! Its called taking advantage of the situation … period . If we see BP about to take a keep WTF wouldn’t we be on the opposite Side taking a keep or run in behind them wipe BP and you and take the keep. ALL this BS about teaming up is just that BS. BTW AR loves beating the crap out of a server who would accept TCMM on their side:))

in WvW

anthsss.1564

I guess im cornfused. When nsp teams up with bp to roll through eb it is outplaying ar. Just like nsp and bp did at reset.

This is my favorite.

Can you give me an example of how NSP and BP worked together this week?

I will provide the facts that we took their entire borderlands on reset, while we left AR alone for the most part, and that we also took their keep in EB twice in two days. I could be wrong, but that doesn’t really seem like working together.

Do you want NSP and BP to work together? I think that would be a bit much and make AR a PvE server for the week, but it could probably be arranged.

Anths[TBCT]-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Kodiack.2783

Kodiack.2783

AR can’t do anything on their own, and they don’t attack the server in 1st because they only care about 2nd. Prove me wrong.

You know, that’s twice now that you’ve made this statement. The first time I let it go because I figured you were trolling. Now I honestly think you truly believe this.

A couple of facts.

Week 1, AR won. We came in first , NSP came in third.

The following weeks to follow, even tho we have come in 2nd, we were in first place from Monday – Thursday night, when BP runs its night shift and runs up points overnight and takes first place on Friday.

All of the weeks we’ve been matched , NSP has come in 3rd and been in 3rd well before the week was over.

This week, after being in 3rd place all week, we somehow found ourselves in 2nd place when NSP couldn’t manage to keep up with BP. Mind you that, ALS announced this week to be our off week. We didnt’ fight to get into 2nd, you simply couldnt’ manage to maintain your lead on 3rd place.

Proved wrong.

-K

-K

in WvW

Dovgan.8605

Oh it’s simple really. The times AR was in first only to have lost the lead the night prior to reset AR was playing for second. When a large number of AR takes off some NSP commanders work with BP to secure second place, which at this point may not happen, but they outplayed AR by conspiring with BP and not, seriously not riding the coat tails of the server in first place … until AR passed NSP in the score, which clearly shoes AR is working with BP to secure second place, which they surely were playing for all along!

That is the insane idiot logic I have pulled out of this so far.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger

in WvW

anthsss.1564

NSP out played AR ?? But yet we are in 2nd place even though a ton of us don’t care about WVW anymore. I personally dont give a crap about WVW until they add something to fight for besides dumba@@ points. AR doesn’t give a crap about BP or NSP we dont TEAM UP ! Its called taking advantage of the situation … period . If we see BP about to take a keep WTF wouldn’t we be on the opposite Side taking a keep or run in behind them wipe BP and you and take the keep. ALL this BS about teaming up is just that BS. BTW AR loves beating the crap out of a server who would accept TCMM on their side:))

What I gather from this is that you like to come in 2nd by riding the coattails of another server that is making a push, and that your excuse for only being in 2nd is that “a ton of us don’t care about WVW anymore”

Also, if you think the points are dumb, then why do you cite them as a measurement of success? We all know that NSP outplayed AR, and AR is buttmad about it.

Anths[TBCT]-NSP

in WvW

anthsss.1564

hahaha I love all the AR reactions. Although I don’t think you guys can read, so I will try to issue my statements in a bullet form so maybe it is easier for you to understand.

-NSP outplayed AR this week
-AR plays for 2nd
-AR will only double team instead of attacking somebody they know has their force elsewhere
-AR gets buttmad when the truth gets out

In conclusion, NSP > AR

Anths[TBCT]-NSP

in WvW

Vistal.2906

This is my favorite.

I will provide the facts that we took their entire borderlands on reset, while we left AR alone for the most part, and that we also took their keep in EB twice in two days. I could be wrong, but that doesn’t really seem like working together.

Do you want NSP and BP to work together? I think that would be a bit much and make AR a PvE server for the week, but it could probably be arranged.

AR is a PVE SPVP server .. like top SPVP server. get your facts straight.

in WvW

Vistal.2906

Anthsss is just kitten that NSP has a 5-8k point lead and is now in 3rd.

in WvW

Wryscher.1432

Everything i have seen nsp claim i saw the same stuff between nsp and bp. Ar completely locked out of thier side of eb. Half nsp half bp. Everytime nsp and bp would get close they would turn and walk away. Nsp camping ars spawn so bp can finish up capping bps side of ars eb.

One of your own commanders in this thread saying he was working with bp.

I mean i get it. You went from first to last. Id be frustrated too. Id be looking for someone to blame real or imagined.

in WvW

anthsss.1564

This is my favorite.

AR is a PVE SPVP server .. like top SPVP server. get your facts straight.

Attachments:

Anths[TBCT]-NSP

in WvW

anthsss.1564

Actually that image is relevant to all these posts that you guys from AR are making

Anths[TBCT]-NSP

in WvW

Vistal.2906

Seems like your the one QQing about AR teaming up with bp or some BS claim and losing in points. You NSP always have some excuse like" AR just picks on NSP " or " AR teaming up with bp" They are all fine excuses but you need to stop qqing onthe forums we heard all of them before.

in WvW

Posted by: Walabone.6713

Walabone.6713

10-15 AR vs 4 BP in the AR BL… who do you think won? The answer may surprise you!

Walabone – Borlis Pass
Ascension [WAR] Officer | [ÆÆÆÆ] | Driver of BP’s GvG guild [BB]

in WvW

Dovgan.8605

I have to say anthsss has got to be the most upset forum poster I have seen all thread.
Please fill out this form and return it to the correct department.

Form

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger

in WvW

Posted by: Rashagal.5867

Rashagal.5867

Lol you keep saying prove me wrong, yet you disregard the facts. We have been in 1st place for over 4 days for the past 3 weeks now. Whose coattails did we ride all that time? We only lost because of well timed and determined BP all nighters. This week has been no different, except it was AR that was in 3rd for most of the week instead of BP. Did you complain that in the past 3 matchups BP was riding coattails and living off of your BL and that AR only came in because you couldn’t hold it yourselves? No. Of course you didn’t. So why do it now? Nothing has changed except for AR and BP switching roles. And even if you had called out BP for doing that stuff, I’d still be calling you out, because its a 1v1v1. BP didn’t ride coattails the past 3 weeks anymore than we have this week. Just listen to Rob. He understands why you guys are in 3rd. You have the perfect storm of a server with a bit less people on it, no night presence to speak of when he is gone, and too many fairweather Wv3ers. Exacerbate that with the fact that your server has only 1 real powerhouse siege guild [Os] and you’re left with a horrible long game match up and you’re bound to atrophy to 3rd place eventually. (No disrespect to the other guilds on NSP, either I think you are a small man guild like [Paxa], [Envy], [Down], or you run badges, not towers [Sekz]. I’m not saying you don’t contribute, but laying seige and defending aren’t exactly your mission statements. That’s all.)

Whether you like to admit it or not: [Os] carries NSP. Small elite squads are impressive and help out a lot, but armies win wars.

As for coattails, like I’ve already mentioned, in a 3 way battle double teaming will happen. Like Rob said, its rare that a cyclical karma train happens, because CO’s see easy points, and they would be irresponsible not to take advantage of them. The whole playing for 2nd argument is ridiculous. It just seems like when you make that argument you assume that if AR cant win we should just give up and accept defeat and let you have 2nd. Like I’ve said in previous posts, AR doesn’t give up. We keep fighting all week and if you don’t believe me, ask BP. They had to create an entire server wide strategy to beat us at the end of the week. Take a note from them and stop the rhetoric about playing for 2nd. Better yet, don’t say anything and organize your own all night push tonight and take 2nd place back from us. Until then,

You prove me wrong.

Anvil Rock Ambassador of [Sane];
[ARM] Anvil Rock Militia Commander;
The Loryak: I speak for these beasts.