2/15 Fort Aspenwood/Dragonbrand/Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Setsunayaki.4907

Setsunayaki.4907

@ OG Guild

We fought several times and enjoyed playing with you. You got several kills off me, but I have also farmed some of you guys. My guild focuses on smaller, fights so when I see 5v5 or situations when its 2 of you vs 3 of us or 3v3s, I like those fights, win or lose.

The large zergs are all about fighting large zergs, and thats ok. Our areas are more into being tactical squads and fighting against other tactical squads. Your area is roaming, so continue to roam.

Guilds I’ve liked so far are the following from the two servers:

OG, NNK, PRO, WAR, AoN, LMAO, etc.

in WvW

Posted by: Darius Glazkov.9750

Darius Glazkov.9750

DB BL from reset for 7 hours [RET]FA came up against what I can honestly say was the toughest opposition I have ever faced as a RET player in T3. Hats off to bringing the pain, we all took a fairly equal slice of the pie tonight in that borderland and I hope you had as much fun as me.

Expect that same group to only get stronger! Certainly had a lot of fun, and I have to say thanks for all the badges.

Rékka
Second Law [Scnd]

in WvW

Posted by: zastari.1730

zastari.1730

Why were you getting FA badges in DB BL as a Maguuma player?

Tsarazi – 80 Asuran Mesmer [DERP]
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

Why were you getting FA badges in DB BL as a Maguuma player?

Good question. Ask FA.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

in WvW

Posted by: ower.9143

ower.9143

Really got to hand it to FA. They don’t have much in the way of individual skill, but the sheer size of the zergs they run makes it not even matter. Really tough opponents.

hahahahaha the D/D ele wants to talk about skill. Too bad we only have one opponent again this week, DB. Maybe if you guys spent as much time in the game as you do kitten talking on the forums and crying about everything under the sun you wouldnt be a joke and bad at video games.

Oh well, at least DB still puts up great fights and are worthy opponents.

in WvW

zastari.1730

Really got to hand it to FA. They don’t have much in the way of individual skill, but the sheer size of the zergs they run makes it not even matter. Really tough opponents.

hahahahaha the D/D ele wants to talk about skill. Too bad we only have one opponent again this week, DB. Maybe if you guys spent as much time in the game as you do kitten talking on the forums and crying about everything under the sun you wouldnt be a joke and bad at video games.

hahahahaha FA zergling thinks that all it takes to win at D/D ele is press button. Too bad they are scared of engaging in any sort of PvP and would rather plink at doors all night long in balls of 30 than split up and find any sort of interesting fight.

Maguuma

in WvW

ower.9143

hahahahaha FA zergling thinks that all it takes to win at D/D ele is press button. Too bad they are scared of engaging in any sort of PvP and would rather plink at doors all night long in balls of 30 than split up and find any sort of interesting fight.

sorry kiddo.. hardly a zergling, but then again to crybabies like you, anything over 4 people is a “zerg”. I’m actually rolling solo at the moment and laughing at the magoobers who just fumble their fat fingers on the keyboard. Keep being bad at video games though and thanks for the badges.

in WvW

zastari.1730

sorry kiddo.. hardly a zergling, but then again to crybabies like you, anything over 4 people is a “zerg”. I’m actually rolling solo at the moment and laughing at the magoobers who just fumble their fat fingers on the keyboard. Keep being bad at video games though and thanks for the badges.

That’s nice so when would you like to duel?

Maguuma

in WvW

ParaldaWind.4523

http://i.imgur.com/g9AV5x2.gif

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]

in WvW

ower.9143

never, this isn’t WoW kiddo.. i’m flipping camps and actually contributing to the effort of the server to win. you guys should try that.. wouldn’t be come in last ever week and they having to pull the ole’.. “well.. we want to go down so we’re not trying and don’t care” routine. Funny, for not caring you sure turn out for the first or second day and try ever so hard. Have fun with your carebear dueling though.

in WvW

ParaldaWind.4523

never, this isn’t WoW kiddo.. i’m flipping camps and actually contributing to the effort of the server to win. you guys should try that.. wouldn’t be come in last ever week and they having to pull the ole’.. “well.. we want to go down so we’re not trying and don’t care” routine. Funny, for not caring you sure turn out for the first or second day and try ever so hard. Have fun with your carebear dueling though.

Lol. I know you’re an obvious troll, but there are very few players who can beat Tsarazi in a 1v1. I would really love to see you, or any forum troll, duel him.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]

in WvW

zastari.1730

Ahh so the badges you’re thanking us for are coming from camp supervisors? Talk a big game and get allergic to PvP whenever it’s time to back up your forum bravado. Standard.

Edit: kiddo

Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

See you say that but lots of times when FA has numbers, they’ll attack Maguuma and leave DB completely alone, especially during oceanic prime times when they knew Maguuma doesn’t have a crew but DB does.. It’s quite the sight.

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

(edited by GuardianOMS.8067)

in WvW

Posted by: selan.8354

selan.8354

@NNK u guys have a really big zerg at night 30 to 50 if not more, so why do u all have to use the gear? u want to permastun people so they cant fight even though u outnumber us 3v1 around a certain time?wow…sorry but i only respect zergs that have skill and honor. u seem to not have that earned in my point of view.
if u want a real fight drop the consumables that arent supposed to be used in wvw and i might change my mind.

oh and btw you were featured by AVTR 40nnk vs 15avtr
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTbyG5rHK9k

Lv 80 glamour Mesmer Triforce Mesmerpower PU mes,Lv 80 power necro
[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood

(edited by selan.8354)

in WvW

Posted by: ganeshori.6309

ganeshori.6309

ower…yer on the Aspenwood?…..please, quit using words like Kiddo. Aint helpin ya none. And can we have some peace on the whole zerg, no zerg b.s. Just go out there and do what you like to do. Invite a friend to tag along…invite a stranger…. Give a lowbie some pointers on what to do and what not to do when you see it.

Help your…“whichever server everyone is one” community be better in one aspect or another….and take a break on these forums, hehe.

Sgt Rock / Necrotic Charm —- Dcon
2nd Battalion / 5th Marines – Hotel Company – Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: Unfortunately.5940

Unfortunately.5940

Using gears or the spikeroot thing is pretty much admitting you suck at playing your class.

Differently/Sixtysix Sixes – Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

Using gears or the spikeroot thing is pretty much admitting you suck at playing your class.

Bleep bloop… what is… fun…? ERROR ERROR

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

in WvW

Posted by: Moderator.9672

Moderator.9672

Hi everyone,

Please stay friendly and civil when posting.

For more information, have a look at our WvW sub forum rules reminder