in WvW

Posted by: jazzllanna.1278

jazzllanna.1278

think I am here

2/22 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Creepy Silent.9801

Creepy Silent.9801

See picture one, notice IoJ has the outmanned buff in ETERNAL and we cant even get our keep
http://i.imgur.com/Pj7effp.jpg

Then see picture 2
http://i.imgur.com/S84Nxkt.jpg
What is the strategy for Devona’s Rest? Try and get as much points in before SBI come for them? Thank you DR, for kicking us why we’re down, i wont be trying for Wildcreek anymore, Durios it is.
This isnt just a one off thing, DR have hit us the same time SBI have a lot of times, and we’re still in second?

Fight on IoJ!

We’ve been the target this week and you are complaining about 2v1?

Anonymous Defender[AD][BSty]
Ehmry Bay
Tug Life

2/22 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Awlbiste.1803

Awlbiste.1803

and we’re still in second?

Fight on IoJ!

Interestingly enough IoJ will be the only server out of this matchup gaining rating, as SBI and DR lose rating.

Awlbie – All Out Assault [AoA] Division Second – Stormbluff Isle

2/22 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Robin Hood.3850

Robin Hood.3850

I for one do not care about the score nor have I ever cared. I come out everyday to WvW for one reason, to kill people. It shouldn’t matter who has “better night coverage” or “zergs” as long as you get the chance to kill things that is what WvW is really all about. So please, stop comparing, stop complaining, stop bragging and just enjoy WvW for what it is; a place to kill people.

Let’s all be friends

Dyein
Twitch.tv/Dyeingaming

2/22 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Demonik.9571

Demonik.9571

I for one do not care about the score nor have I ever cared. I come out everyday to WvW for one reason, to kill people. It shouldn’t matter who has “better night coverage” or “zergs” as long as you get the chance to kill things that is what WvW is really all about. So please, stop comparing, stop complaining, stop bragging and just enjoy WvW for what it is; a place to kill people.

Let’s all be friends

Is this some kind of kitten joke? Because I am not laughing.
It’s easy to say you come out to kill some people when you have a numbers
Advantage. I am almost always fighting 1v5 or even 1v20+ like I was early this
morning. Sbi was hell bent on taking our gar in DRBL & I was the only person defending. Sbi & IOJ I don’t think you will be seeing my Mesmer throwing your team mates off of any cliffs for a while. Good luck to you DR!

Many alts to go with my many personalities….
8 LvL 80’s all fight for XIV on Devona’s Rest
X Korupt X Char Guardian in T3 Cult

2/22 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Kyuzo.4675

Kyuzo.4675

BTW if you are doing Fightclub, try to leave a spot in your party to invite the other server opponent.

[AD] Devona’s Rest

2/22 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Posted by: jazzllanna.1278

jazzllanna.1278

woo fight club.. you know you want to! :p

2/22 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Amurond.4590

Amurond.4590

Score update.

Attachments:

~ The Server I Play On Is Better Than The Server You Play On ~
- Kudzu, Dreamer, Frostfang, Eternity, Flameseeker Prophecies ~
~Nevermore, HOPE, Moot, Incinerator, Meteorlogicus, Howler ~

2/22 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Posted by: HarryHellspawn.6519

HarryHellspawn.6519

See picture one, notice IoJ has the outmanned buff in ETERNAL and we cant even get our keep

Then see picture 2
What is the strategy for Devona’s Rest? Try and get as much points in before SBI come for them? Thank you DR, for kicking us why we’re down, i wont be trying for Wildcreek anymore, Durios it is.
This isnt just a one off thing, DR have hit us the same time SBI have a lot of times, and we’re still in second?

Fight on IoJ!

Actually we’ve hit you all week long our selves whether Sbi was around or not since on reset we left you alone at first so you Zerged our map instead of SBI but that don’t count Right. Or Last night your 40 man zerg on our BL at Redbriar after SBI hit us with they’re zerg again but that don’t count neither does it. only reason your in second place is because SBI is camping our map and your riding they’re coattails into our map everytime they zerg us. But w/e to each his own opinion as I believe everyone should be entitled But getting tired of reading here and all I see is complaining that DR has such high numbers and outnumbers you. If that was so We would be in first and Be camping all the maps with our 30 man groups on every map like SBI presently has on all of them right now. So go ahead and make your snide remarks about my post but facts are facts and you know the kitten truth so stop with your kitten pity party Attempts and start to fight On your own and not using SBI’s coattails for cover.

(edited by HarryHellspawn.6519)

2/22 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Yams.6082

Yams.6082

Why does DR QQ all the time about coverage and numbers? What do you want us to do about it, not play?

Yams One/Two/Three/Four/Five/Six
SBI

2/22 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Rising Dusk.2408

Rising Dusk.2408

Then see picture 2

Fight on IoJ!

I want to comment that we left only a handful of our group at overlook to keep you guys busy. I personally dropped most of the siege that was holding you back. The rest of us (a sizable group) were holding off DR. They were trying to take our stuff and we just hit them with cannons from SM and totally pushed them back at Golanta. They went after you guys because you were easier points. Strategically, that’s not a bad idea at all.

Anyway, I had a blast setting up at and holding the IoJ keep for as long as we did. That was a ton of fun, and you guys were relentless at throwing bodies at us. That encounter was definitely the highlight of my night (although I also thoroughly enjoyed cannoning DR). Looking forward to more before and after reset!

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!

2/22 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Xsorus.2507

Xsorus.2507

I just wish as a server, We SBI guys would not take everything on the map when we’re so far ahead..It kills the action…

I understand some people though play for taking keeps..In my anti-stealth thread I had a guy giving me crap for not asking people to come south and help defend supply camp against a group of players who are already out zerged…

He was upset that I was fighting 1vsX and not defending the camp by asking for help..Despite us being 50k+ points ahead at the time..

He wanted me to basically zerg these guys down to just push the points up more..

Players like that are whats wrong with this game..

http://www.youtube.com/user/Xsorus/videos?view=0
Natures Ninja and Pain Inverter – Ranger PvP movies
http://www.twitch.tv/xsorovos

2/22 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Cactus.2710

Cactus.2710

Why does DR QQ all the time about coverage and numbers? What do you want us to do about it, not play?

Why do you make silly generalities? Lots of us from DR have said that we enjoy primetime against both SBI and IoJ when the numbers are close, and several SBI have agreed that SBI is capable of better coverage than either DR or IoJ. The only QQ’ing I’ve seen here has come from:

-1. a couple of DR (not the entire server) who are tired of the coverage disparity
-2. a couple of DR (not the entire server) who have complained that one or two SBI (not the entire server) have portrayed the score differential as some sort of competency difference
-3. several from all three servers who lament the loss of the huge amount of fun this matchup would provide if the numbers/coverage were more even

So no, we don’t want you not to play. We like playing against you. We just wish we had the ability to play as often as you do.

D/D Thief who prefers mobility to stealth … so yeah, I die a lot
Stormbluff Isle [AoD]

2/22 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Dream In A Dream.7213

Dream In A Dream.7213

Props to SBI for a very nice trap at nw camp yesterday. Was a fun strategy and a well deserved wipe.

Lion of the Wind
RgTg/SoCo

2/22 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Posted by: namkaeng.8452

namkaeng.8452

QQ? =p I just know NoQQ.
DR always enjoy WvW. I wanted to let u know SBI, ur server has a lot of ppl than DR. why i keep saying same thing?. Some of SBI and one of commanders in lagest guild thinks that SBI low population than DR, but SBI is skilled that’s why SBI winner in this tier. lol HAHAHA

Paradise is where I am. – Voltaire

[ B Sty ] WvW – vs All Roaming – Videos

2/22 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Xsorus.2507

Xsorus.2507

SBI wins because we outnumber everyone else..

Do you know how I know this?

Because every green team in every Tier wins the same way..

If you’re the green team in your tier, you outnumber or have more coverage then the other teams..How people haven’t figured this out after all this time I don’t know.

There is no skill involved in the point system in this game.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Xsorus/videos?view=0
Natures Ninja and Pain Inverter – Ranger PvP movies
http://www.twitch.tv/xsorovos

2/22 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Posted by: DoggyPaddler.3586

DoggyPaddler.3586

Great fights on eternal yesterday boys and gals. Props to DR at QL, DG and infront of their keep I hope you guys had as much fun as we did. Those are the fights I look for and love. Unfortunately, im one of the bad commanders of SBI just looking for good even fights instead of capping as many keeps as I can.

I think I crapped myself running into QL seeing all of you guys seiged up at the top.

Special mention to DR guardian with his twilight and his group, YES we are all targetting you and you are one hard dude to take down. Also, my guildmates were complaining about an invincible elementalist from DR.

Another special mention to great fights with IOJ in the wee hours of the morning, whoever had that volcanus you were hella intimidating and even ripped me a new one quite a few times.

Bermier[BSW]

Bermier/Thor Göd of Thunder [BSW]-SBI
(Substitute Commander/Loot collector/
Frontline pinyata/ Dancing partner)

2/22 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Bpro.8792

Bpro.8792

Great fights on eternal yesterday boys and gals. Props to DR at QL, DG and infront of their keep I hope you guys had as much fun as we did. Those are the fights I look for and love. Unfortunately, im one of the bad commanders of SBI just looking for good even fights instead of capping as many keeps as I can.

I think I crapped myself running into QL seeing all of you guys seiged up at the top.

Special mention to DR guardian with his twilight and his group, YES we are all targetting you and you are one hard dude to take down. Also, my guildmates were complaining about an invincible elementalist from DR.

Another special mention to great fights with IOJ in the wee hours of the morning, whoever had that volcanus you were hella intimidating and even ripped me a new one quite a few times.

Bermier[BSW]

:( first a bounty from IoJ and now i’m being focused.

Oh, and BSW keep up the good fights!

(edited by Bpro.8792)

2/22 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Creepy Silent.9801

Creepy Silent.9801

Bermier[BSW]

:( first a bounty from IoJ and now i’m being focused.

Oh, and BSW keep up the good fights!

Crank gets all the love <3

Have had some good fights with BSW in borderlands I can’t remember, but its been fun!

Anonymous Defender[AD][BSty]
Ehmry Bay
Tug Life

2/22 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Posted by: EricDravin.8947

EricDravin.8947

Great job to all 3 servers this week, nothing to be mad or TT about, and with reset upon us, and given the Epic fun this week has been… I’d like to take a break from all the raging, and bickering and offer a moment of bliss, ENJOY!!
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xehca_cky-skeletor-vs-beastman_music#.UTEKx8wo6Ul

EricDravin-lvl80 Necromancer
(UnS) UnitaSumus-GM
(IoJ) Isle Of Janthir-Commander

2/22 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Posted by: ArcTheFallen.7682

ArcTheFallen.7682

Are we facing each other later today as well? I’m not sure how to check 3/1 matchups and I noticed we don’t have a thread for SBI yet :x

[VZ] Sky Avalon – Guardian (Main)
Master of all Professions
sPvP Rank Dragon – 8 Champ Titles – Ruby Division

2/22 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Rising Dusk.2408

Yes, the match-up is the same.

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!

2/22 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Awlbiste.1803

Awlbiste.1803

Are we facing each other later today as well? I’m not sure how to check 3/1 matchups and I noticed we don’t have a thread for SBI yet :x

http://mos.millenium.org/matchups#NA Scroll down to “Next Matchup.” Best way to tell who you will be against next reset.

Awlbie – All Out Assault [AoA] Division Second – Stormbluff Isle

2/22 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Posted by: ArcTheFallen.7682

ArcTheFallen.7682

http://mos.millenium.org/matchups#NA Scroll down to “Next Matchup.” Best way to tell who you will be against next reset.

Thank you sir!

[VZ] Sky Avalon – Guardian (Main)
Master of all Professions
sPvP Rank Dragon – 8 Champ Titles – Ruby Division

2/22 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Rising Dusk.2408

Lol, Sky, you didn’t know about that? I have much to teach you yet it seems…

2/22 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Elementalist Owner.7802

Elementalist Owner.7802

Capped Golanta solo, upgraded Golanta solo, built a treb at Golanta solo, started trebbing Klovan solo lol

Defended it pretty well in the beginning, but you know that old saying…

“Kill one SBI and two come back. Kill those two SBI and four come back. Kill those four SBI and an entire zerg of 30+ comes to wipe you and proceed to laugh at you”

Stay classy SBI, taunting after a zerg wipes one person is.. err.. interesting

Attachments:

The Art of Roaming [gank]

2/22 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Amurond.4590

Amurond.4590

SBI wins because we outnumber everyone else..

Do you know how I know this?

Because every green team in every Tier wins the same way..

If you’re the green team in your tier, you outnumber or have more coverage then the other teams..How people haven’t figured this out after all this time I don’t know.

There is no skill involved in the point system in this game.

^ This. Well except maybe the last point. True a lot of the time, not true all of the time.

~ The Server I Play On Is Better Than The Server You Play On ~
- Kudzu, Dreamer, Frostfang, Eternity, Flameseeker Prophecies ~
~Nevermore, HOPE, Moot, Incinerator, Meteorlogicus, Howler ~