2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Hoots.9564

Hoots.9564

lol keep the score updates coming JQ! You are making SoS/SoR’s doors very angry right now!

We don’t have any more doors! ….. get outplayed JQ

I’ll give them credit, our doors can be quite vicious at times. I’m sure it took every bit of skill and effort on JQ’s part to take them out!

[TW]Tempest Wolves

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: SmokeyNYY.7841

SmokeyNYY.7841

lol keep the score updates coming JQ! You are making SoS/SoR’s doors very angry right now!

We don’t have any more doors! ….. get outplayed JQ

This is SoR’s secret strategy!

Lose everything so JQ gets bored and goes PvE

I can’t wait till BG moves up and SoR gets sandwhiched between two superhouse servers. Should be fun!

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Rawnoodles.1398

Rawnoodles.1398

I take no credit for what happened this morning on jq, all of it goes out to the oceanics.

I just so happened to log on and post the current updates at the time. I’ve been as unbiast and
subjective as possible hosting this thread and posting the latest scores.

This entire week there have been equal status updates of sos leading/sor leading/jq leading. Calm your pants forums warriors.

Rawnoodles | Mini Noodles
[ESOL] -Elite Solidarity| Driver|
" Latest Video "

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

SmokeyNYY.7841

I take no credit for what happened this morning on jq, all of it goes out to the oceanics.

I just so happened to log on and post the current updates at the time. I’ve been as unbiast and
subjective as possible hosting this thread and posting the latest scores.

This entire week there have been equal status updates of sos leading/sor leading/jq leading. Calm your pants forums warriors.

lol I can’t believe people are even complaining about if their is a score update bias at this point. Does it even matter aymore?

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Hoots.9564

Hoots.9564

I take no credit for what happened on jq, all of it goes out to the oceanics.

So does this mean that JQ admits to being carried by Foo?

[TW]Tempest Wolves

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: kefro.9312

kefro.9312

Im not on JQ cause it’s too mainstream… if you know what i mean

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Barab.9016

Barab.9016

Should be a fun fight once we get BG up here. Hopefully next week. SoS is at half strength now and SoR even has stopped chest thumping though that may have more to do with BG coming up to pay them back for all the trash talking.

Kurthos “When Jade Quarry awakens, they will ask themselves, when were we ever asleep?”

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: WRod.3856

WRod.3856

What are you new?

FOO was on one map.

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

Win!! And it’s only Tuesday suckas!!! lmfao GO JADE QUARRY!!!!

Don’t do that please, you embarrass yourself and the community.

Remember that when you’re cheering for your favorite team next time your watching whatever sport it is you enjoy watching…

The thing about professional sports team is that they play even matches. You know 5 vs 5 and stuff like that. This is obviously not a even match so I don’t understand why you would feel the need to chest pump or call us suckas.

It’s JQ, they got no class. Never have, never will.

You mean JQ the server hardware/software in some far flung data centre or the 10,000 individual gamers you have all lumped together as some biomass with a single personality?

Just asking as from reading your other posts it seems to be a common theme for you, JQ server hate

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Wotah.2975

Wotah.2975

I think it is more the lack of what you have in other time zones that is allowing you to lose.

Wotah, Brutaler [SICK]/[SG]
Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Kreen.3925

My fellow JQ server mates,

While you all did well today you have to remember that its not really a truly representative score as a many folks are travelling today.

Please show some class…..

I fight for JQ.

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

lol I can’t believe people are even complaining about if their is a score update bias at this point. Does it even matter aymore?

There’s no point to even posting the score any more.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

SmokeyNYY.7841

While you all did well today you have to remember that its not really a truly representative score as a many folks are travelling today.

Traveling for what? Is there another weird holiday going on this week or something?

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Azaruil.3406

Azaruil.3406

Hahahaha.

10 score updates by JQ members on page 9 of this thread. 10 score updates, half of them include self-praise for total control over the map while there obviously isn’t enough people to fight back. It is similar to bragging about having beat up a single person with the help of your 4 friends.

I pity those of you on JQ who have to put up with being represented by those types of people. There may be a lot of them, but do not worry as I know you aren’t all like that.

If you wish to counter the negative image that these people are portraying, mailing me some maintenance oils would go a long way

Aza
“I smell like pomegranate.”

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: buki.3108

buki.3108

Traveling for what? Is there another weird holiday going on this week or something?

Not sure! Today is National Pistachio Day and Tell a Fairy Tale Day though.

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: elkirin.8534

elkirin.8534

This is a scores thread, posting the score is not a crime.

Good job on the 695, not easy to get!

Also good job whoever flipped the NE Guard flag blue on SoR preventing a full green map.

Those of us still on SoS are doing what we can but everyone should understand that one weaker team makes it very difficult on the second placed team, hopefully we will be out of your hair soon and you can get back to a good three way fight.

Dubain – Sea of Whoever we are Linked to now

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Barab.9016

Barab.9016

Have to agree its time to move on from the flex muscles score screen shots. SoS use to shove the score PPT’s in our face when we were the getting stomped.

To SoS and Ex-SoS, SoS is a champion server but no champion remains on top forever. Best of luck recollecting yourselves SoS and looking forward to the refreshed and resurgent Blackgate next week or the week after.

SoR you guys are worthy adversaries. T1 will beat your server morale down over the weeks.

Kurthos “When Jade Quarry awakens, they will ask themselves, when were we ever asleep?”

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Zen.8497

Zen.8497

Should be a fun fight once we get BG up here. Hopefully next week. SoS is at half strength now and SoR even has stopped chest thumping though that may have more to do with BG coming up to pay them back for all the trash talking.

You should look at your server first and BG chest thumping and trash talk. Ever since the servers got stacked looks like you silenced all your decent players.

Grand Emperor Of Common Sense

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: elkirin.8534

elkirin.8534

I have been fighting JQ for months now and I have a great deal of respect for my opponents in game efforts. The forum fools are another matter but every server has them.

IMHO,

JQ was always superb at scouting, defence and rapid response. Their current strength is NOT the result of some evil plot.

SoR has proven a worthy opponent and deserves a spot in T1. With 3 strong teams fighting , they will do well.

BG fought well vs SoS and JQ, and showed great heart. They will do well.

I am hoping that T1 will once again become a fine competition between three strong teams.

As to SoS, many of us will fight on, but we are not T1 ready at the moment

GMs please consider asking your members to show a little restraint on these forums.

Dubain – Sea of Whoever we are Linked to now

(edited by elkirin.8534)

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Macondo.4827

Macondo.4827

Amazing work guys!!!!

Gratz! JQ!!!!!!

Alicia Kingsleigh – Blackgate.
PRX – MoAR – PEW

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Resonance.4216

Resonance.4216

JQ are awesome at fighting those NPCs and inanimate objects, we should all bask in their glow.

Elementalist of Oceanix [OCX]
http://www.oceanix.com.au

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Porky.5021

Porky.5021

JQ are awesome at fighting those NPCs and inanimate objects, we should all bask in their glow.

That’s all that’s left after the hardcore pvp guilds quit.

Overlord Of [NAKY]
SOS Spy Team Commander [SPY]

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Resonance.4216

are you enjoying your new server ? on the "winning " team ? …ahem ..

The server that has equivalent coverage to JQ?

See you next week.

For more of this.

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Josh P.1296

Josh P.1296

Fuuaarr 9 rating points difference between SoS and BG. Need both BG and JQ to keep decimating so SoS can go to t2 pl0x.

Illucéption – Mesmer
Diamond Story – Elementalist
[TSym] Tac Sym

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

See you next week.

For more of this.

There’s one FOO wipe in the video not much to see. I’ve seen it go both ways.

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Tobias Steele.2071

Tobias Steele.2071

See you next week.

For more of this.

I have the utmost respect for your guild I really do, but posts like this… Needless horn tooting, something bg have a history of doing before entering t1.(HB video anyone) all this serves to do is galvanise the other servers against you. I get it you recently transferred with several thousand others to a strong server and you think you’re all invincible. Take a step back and let your fists do the talking. I also guarantee foo have plenty of videos of them wiping you. because I have seen it first hand.

Entropy, Class lead Necromancer.
Tarnished Coast.

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

SmokeyNYY.7841

I would hold off the chest thumping until you actually get to tier 1 BG. Just my opinion.

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: drwookie.6391

drwookie.6391

See you next week.

For more of this.

Why are you here? It says you’re on black gate, go to your own thread. You don’t belong here anymore. You ran away, remember?

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Resonance.4216

See you next week.

For more of this.

I have the utmost respect for your guild I really do, but posts like this… Needless horn tooting, something bg have a history of doing before entering t1.(HB video anyone) all this serves to do is galvanise the other servers against you. I get it you recently transferred with several thousand others to a strong server and you think you’re all invincible. Take a step back and let your fists do the talking. I also guarantee foo have plenty of videos of them wiping you. because I have seen it first hand.

Hence “see you next week”.

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Jahn.7019

Jahn.7019

Blackgate is probably the new super server. They have all the coverage filled including the highly coveted “euro slot”, which no other server has.

I’m sure they’ll do just fine, JQ better stay sharp because they are coming to dethrone you.

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Tobias Steele.2071

Blackgate is probably the new super server. They have all the coverage filled including the highly coveted “euro slot”, which no other server has.

I’m sure they’ll do just fine, JQ better stay sharp because they are coming to dethrone you.

Don’t say that, even though its true. Their collective ego is high enough as it is atm.

Tarnished Coast.

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Tobias Steele.2071

Don’t say that, even though its true. Their collective ego is high enough as it is atm.

A few posters does not = the majority in BG.
I’m sure most are hoping to give JQ/SoR a good fight.

Haha yeah I know that. I have a lot of friends on bg now, it was a subtle jab in their general direction.

Tarnished Coast.

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Kreen.3925

Some folks in MERC should know all about that. After all, it was only a week ago the Mighty Merc and Magikarp the Magnificent graced us with his score update showing a 595 point tick in the Oceanic timezone and this was obtained apparently against the most stacked server of all time . Please don’t throw out the PvD excuse, pot kettle black.

Honestly, by your continued responses on this forum you give your entire guild a bad rep. Even SoS posters are picking up on it. I have talked to quite a few Merc folks who are fair minded so it seems you are not representative.

I fight for JQ.

(edited by Kreen.3925)

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Zolihan.8674

Zolihan.8674

Why are you here? It says you’re on black gate, go to your own thread. You don’t belong here anymore. You ran away, remember?

MERC has been taking lessons from Logan Thackeray maybe?

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Kreen.3925

Nothing lasts forever, its how you deal with that fact that will define you. Our collective bodies are ready.

I fight for JQ.

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Tobias Steele.2071

Nothing lasts forever, its how you deal with that fact that will define you. Our collective bodies are ready.

Well said. When/if Jq falls. SOS will be waiting. We have had too many incredible matches together. The rivalry will persist I’m sure. For paybacks sake I want bg to win, but I would really love to see a close match. t1 na REALLY needs it.

Tarnished Coast.

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: crewthief.8649

crewthief.8649

Verdict is still out on Blackgate and how they will fare in T1. JQ is proven, BG is not…yet. Not to mention, with all the recent transfers Blackgates’ identity has changed. We shall see I suppose. But I would warn against chest thumping before your server has even won a single match in T1. Like, ever.

< JADE QUARRY >
Zabroshan – 80 Guardian / Sorroe – 80 Mesmer
Hands Off My Octopus

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

How does one become a “super server”. Didn’t BG only get nD and MERC? Or are there more guilds that transferred that I don’t know about?

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

crewthief.8649

How does one become a “super server”. Didn’t BG only get nD and MERC? Or are there more guilds that transferred that I don’t know about?

FoE and AGG as well, but about a week ago I suppose. SoS started losing and guilds started hopping off the server like rats from a sinking ship. I guess it’s just vogue right now to go ahead and hand these guys the trophy, lol. I’m thinking our server might have something to say about that. Hopefully they come into T1 with the expectation to win.

< JADE QUARRY >
Hands Off My Octopus

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Tobias Steele.2071

FoE and AGG as well, but about a week ago I suppose. SoS started losing and guilds started hopping off the server like rats from a sinking ship. I guess it’s just vogue right now to go ahead and hand these guys the trophy, lol. I’m thinking our server might have something to say about that. Hopefully they come into T1 with the expectation to win.

Blackgate got at least seven of our guilds, nine if you include FoE and AGG.

Tarnished Coast.

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: problematic.9623

problematic.9623

ND
MERC
OnS
ATAC
VI
Work
DR

And don’t forget Agg & FoE

About half the server? Enjoy the head bashing/spiking on all sides.
Remember to fraps/record.

Phun – Guardian
I renounce my hibernation and return.
Sea of Sorrows survivor – Currently on Blackgate

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: fivekiller.1432

fivekiller.1432

Verdict is still out on Blackgate and how they will fare in T1. JQ is proven, BG is not…yet. Not to mention, with all the recent transfers Blackgates’ identity has changed. We shall see I suppose. But I would warn against chest thumping before your server has even won a single match in T1. Like, ever.

BG has never done poorly in T1.

They were proving to be at least as strong as the current servers but were pushed out by SOR fighting a dead server.

BG fared well before all of this. BG will only fare better now.

I wouldn’t warn anyone against chest thumping.

Every server “chest thumps” and thats half the reason i read these threads. some people are getting way too aggravated by folks being proud/excited they are doing well in a game and making a post about it.

I say post away if you’re proud. Thats what forums are for.

-Desirz Matheon

(edited by fivekiller.1432)

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: CHIPS.6018

CHIPS.6018

Super server means having 40 players instead of 20 in your weak time zones. That means you got enough manpower to defend towers to prevent enemies from getting points in their prime time. And when it is your own prime time, you roll over your enemies.

Chipsy Chips(Necromancer) & Char Ashnoble(Thief)
The Order of Dii[Dii]-SBI→Kaineng→TC→JQ
Necro Encyclopedia-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrAjJ1N6hxs

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

crewthief.8649

They were proving to be at least as strong as the current servers but were pushed out by SOR fighting a dead server.

Every server “chest thumps” and thats half the reason i read these threads. some people are getting way too aggravated by folks being proud/excited they are doing well in a game and making a post about it.

Well, if you’ll reread my post, you’ll note that I never stated that BG ‘did poorly’ in T1. I said they’ve never ‘won’ a Tier 1 match…because they haven’t. And about the chest thumping, it’s generally better to chest thump when you’re actually winning, than chest thumping while you’re still playing in the Minor Leagues. Just saying, copy/paste can be a cold, cruel mistress, lol.

< JADE QUARRY >
Hands Off My Octopus

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Shinji.2063

Shinji.2063

Even with BG getting a lot of SOS, i dont think it will be enough, you would need to collapse another server as well into BG to stack to level that JQ did before paid transfers.

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: kevinskyrider.3271

kevinskyrider.3271

Well, if you’ll reread my post, you’ll note that I never stated that BG ‘did poorly’ in T1. I said they’ve never ‘won’ a Tier 1 match…because they haven’t. And about the chest thumping, it’s generally better to chest thump when you’re actually winning, than chest thumping while you’re still playing in the Minor Leagues. Just saying, copy/paste can be a cold, cruel mistress, lol.

Please note that only a few people are “Chest-thumping” This does not mean the entire BG community is like this.

I’ll say it again, I’m sure BG will reenter T1 in hopes to give JQ and SoR a good match.

Also, to the other posts: Please don’t give in to troll-bait. There is no use arguing over spilled milk.

Blackgate

(edited by kevinskyrider.3271)

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Azaruil.3406

Azaruil.3406

After the transfers SoR received in T2 that helped propel it to T1, I believe it was almost on par with BG. This is BG prior to it receiving more numbers to bolster its 24/7 coverage. With its new recruits, a T1 match-up between BG/JQ/SoR should be pretty good because I think BG and JQ are fairly even in coverage. SoR will drop to third but still stay relatively competitive due to its north american presence. Hopefully.

Aza
“I smell like pomegranate.”

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Kryyg.8576

Kryyg.8576

After reading all the BG trash talk posts from their players before they even get up here, it’ll be fun to put them in their place too.

It seems JQ is going to play the role of disciplinarian for the foreseeable future.

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: fivekiller.1432

fivekiller.1432

no reread necessary, i never made the claim that you said such a statement. my post was speculation.

speculation and a bit of a rant on how i am irked with so many people posting about “class” as if they expect an internet forum to be some sort of classy venue, a hub of civility. I wonder if this obsession with “class” is just a holdover from the attitudes many adopted while trying to maintain a public image and recruit for their servers. or perhaps its just a way to name-call and insult others without being moderated.

i have no idea, it could just be my personal peeve and of no concern.

-Desirz Matheon

2/22 -JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

Please note that only a few people are “Chest-thumping” This does not mean the entire BG community is like this.

I’ll say it again, I’m sure BG will reenter T1 in hopes to give JQ and SoR a good match.

Also, to the other posts: Please don’t give in to troll-bait. There is no use arguing over spilled milk.

Personally I like other servers members chest thumping in here. Ive noticed when they do this it tends to motivate JQ to silence the servers doing it. This forum and these threads have a huge effect on what happens on the battlefield.