2/8 AR / BP / NSP

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Hammerhorn.1347

Hammerhorn.1347

These culling issues are wearing on me.

Suck it up soldier ! Put that blind fold on get back out there and press that #1 to #5 button till something is dead!

Guild Leader of Valiant Sword
Commander Hammerhorn Da Great
Defender of Anvil Rock 80 Guardian / 80 Thief / 80 Warrior

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

Suck it up soldier ! Put that blind fold on get back out there and press that #1 to #5 button till something is dead!

Don’t worry, I hear that they are working on background lore to explain the culling as a story device.

The denizens of Tyria must throw aside their differences to discover the mystery of what is behind people culling out of existence only to reappear moments later. Is this new magic something that can be harvested for good or does it foreshadow dark times to come?

The answers may surprise you… coming soon.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

Posted by: jkctmc.8754

jkctmc.8754

Yes sir!!!

Don’t worry, I hear that they are working on background lore to explain the culling as a story device.

The denizens of Tyria must throw aside their differences to discover the mystery of what is behind people culling out of existence only to reappear moments later. Is this new magic something that can be harvested for good or does it foreshadow dark times to come?

The answers may surprise you… coming soon.

lol… Only if it comes with a class for the background.

Renno – Stonegard – Aece
80 Thief – 80 Warrior – 80 Guardian – 80 Ranger
80 Mesmer – 80 Necromancer

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

Posted by: HackerTeivospy.2031

HackerTeivospy.2031

How many GOATs does it take to screw in a lightbulb

none, they all zerg together in the dark

learn to speak and behave

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Plok.6145

Plok.6145

LOL… Wait.. what?

Sincerely,

Commander Plok The Original Leader of Shadow of Agony [GOAT]

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

Posted by: ekleenex.1654

ekleenex.1654

GG’s in the jumping puzzle TEO.

sociablegnomes / ekleenex / swághili [Rekz]
“dodging saves lives.”

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Kalkz.5297

Kalkz.5297

The only way to cap Lowlands is by golems rushing OR having the enemy team outmanned and raming the gates, but capping WC and building 5 trebs (pointing at NSP commanders ) Really ?

Attachments:

Borlis Pass Commander Kalkz [BS]
Original Former of Borlis Savers
Leader Of : http://youtube.com/kaotichq

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

1 screws while 4 cheer him on.

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

Posted by: osif.8673

osif.8673

None, “screw in lightbulb” can’t be bound to auto attack.

Miller Time – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Not Just A Goodtime – 80 Asura Warrior
[PAXA]

(edited by osif.8673)

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Anvil Pants.3426

Anvil Pants.3426

Lawls. [Envy] boy has too much of nothing to say. I’m not even going read any more of it, Skarllok.

Sure, people like this seem to be saying things, but really it amounts to absolute zero.

You’re boring.

Anvil’s Last Stand [ALS]
Grand Progressive Arch Battle Pope of Anvil Rock Defenders Alliance [TARD]

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

Posted by: BrimstoneAshe.5043

BrimstoneAshe.5043

We will be more attentive the next time, but tell me, whats the difference between being in the zerg and running in to kill with the zerg ? You may as well just run with them at that point.

….So if your red we are going to go in for the kill. Sorry if that upsets you bud. Not trying to be a jerk, just explaining our mentality.

And this mentality is different from a zerg how? I think you’re missing the difference or in this case, lack of difference Nutz is trying to point out.

Asuran Engineer – Norn Ranger
[KAOS] of Anvil Rock

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

Anvil Pants.3426

I like how the NSP kittens are mewling and getting others to mewl about things that the NSP kittens do, as well.

Anvil’s Last Stand [ALS]

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

osif.8673

You really like that word, “mewl.”

“Over the weekend, I kept getting stunned and then bursted down while trying to reclaim our southeast tower from BP.” mewl mewl mewl mewl … mewl.

[PAXA]

(edited by osif.8673)

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

Anvil Pants.3426

PAXA & Envy

mewl mewl mewl swats the dummy MEWL MEWL

“5 man”… “8 man”… “two different borderlands”… mewl mewl

*mewl*—insert litany of lamely-crafted lies—*mewl*

Anvil’s Last Stand [ALS]

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

osif.8673

And this mentality is different from a zerg how? I think you’re missing the difference or in this case, lack of difference Nutz is trying to point out.

I think the point Nutz was making was that he doesn’t think we’ll get a “fair” 5v5 fight when we AJ small groups. The truth is, we wouldn’t get a “fair” fight anyway if we just sit and watch your fight. If we were fighting 15ish, I would fully expect a small group running by to come kill us. It has happened to us plenty of times before, even with guilds like NEWL. Just because we come kill you while you’re fighting someone else doesn’t mean that we disrespect your small group. It means that we saw some easy loot bags. I think it’s pretty clear that everyone that WvW’s doesn’t mind having some easy loot bags. If we run into the same group that isn’t already engaged in a fight, we attack then as well. We love any opportunity for a potential good fight, but don’t expect it to be a fair one. If we get AJ’d, we just don’t count it as a loss to the group, as we don’t count it as a real win when we AJ others.

[PAXA]

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

osif.8673

PAXA challenging people to 8 PAXA vs 5 Other. Case closed.

Lies like this one?

[PAXA]

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Kardiamond.6952

Kardiamond.6952

Hey no no no!

I love those kind of thread were people have a rivalry.

Too bad Anet doesn’t permit that kind of rivalry on the forum.

Rotthen (Necro) / Zhyx (Engineer) /Inglorious Beasterd (Ranger)
Server : Anvil Rock (Since Release!) [SOLO]

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Zuer.2814

Zuer.2814

I was kinda following some paxa people last night in the BP BL. Just like almost every other time I’ve seen them they were running with a small group of 5 people. I don’t know. Where people get 8 from. Ranger pets? Usually don’t see 3 rangers in the paxa 5 man…

Edit: Also, whoever you D/D ele is that I usually see with you guys makes me hate life. He obviously despises mine!

Zuer
Maguuma
[AON]

(edited by Zuer.2814)

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Nausicca.6038

Nausicca.6038

I was kinda following some paxa people last night in the BP BL. Just like almost every other time I’ve seen them they were running with a small group of 5 people. I don’t know. Where people get 8 from. Ranger pets? Usually don’t see 3 rangers in the paxa 5 man…

Quite easy: 5 men + 3 mesmer clones = 8

VoxL, NSPPT

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

osif.8673

To be fair, we do run with ~8 sometimes on the weekends. It’s usually 5 though, and it’s ironically 5 when we are mistaken for 10+.

[PAXA]

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

Kardiamond.6952

Man I went for dinner, came back, and now It seems like we lost 10-15 post ahah!

What happened! :P

Post score?

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Balidore.2790

Balidore.2790

PAXA & Envy

Look guy, quit bein so kitten. You’re just mad at the embarassment of 4-5 of us constantly killing 15-20 of u, so now you got ur entire zerg to start chaining aoe stun enviro weapons. It’s pathetic, and u only act this way because u have no defense to how sad it is. So just stop whining and move on.

Also, considering how few people we have, we actually help out our server a lot, we don’t wane on some 5 man pride, we just do it for fun, it’s a game, quit overreacting.

Balidor [Envy]
Mesmer/Thief
NSP

(edited by Balidore.2790)

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

osif.8673

Look guy, quit bein so kitten. You’re just mad at the embarassment of 4-5 of us constantly killing 15-20 of u, so now you got ur entire zerg to start chaining aoe stun enviro weapons. It’s pathetic, and u only act this way because u have no defense to how sad it is. So just stop whining and move on.

Also, considering how few people we have, we actually help out our server a lot, we don’t wane on some 5 man pride, we just do it for fun, it’s a game, quit overreacting.

They’ll think what they want to keep their pride intact.

[PAXA]

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Furgerat.7842

Furgerat.7842

i like beer and pizza. Rum and coke as well from time to time.

Furrygreen-PAXA-BAMF
Furgerat-Virus23-DAOC
Furrygreen-Abstract-DAOC

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

The only way to cap Lowlands is by golems rushing OR having the enemy team outmanned and raming the gates, but capping WC and building 5 trebs (pointing at NSP commanders ) Really ?

Shhhhush. Wasn’t me

Just finished having a run with small Os team. Where we killed zergs with our faces Lolol.
That was fun AR and BP

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

(edited by Rob.7624)

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

Zuer.2814

Pride is over rated. Like clothing and inhibitions.

Zuer
Maguuma
[AON]

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

jkctmc.8754

I’ll be running a group tonight, my 9, and 11 year old daughters are wanting to PvP with dad, so I’m going to force my two older boys to go with us. My 9 year old is funny as hell when we win fights. I might have to record her victory dances.

Renno – Stonegard – Aece

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

Kardiamond.6952

I’ll be running a group tonight, my 9, and 11 year old daughters are wanting to PvP with dad, so I’m going to force my two older boys to go with us. My 9 year old is funny as hell when we win fights. I might have to record her victory dances.

Wow you’re are using the big guns man.

Please don’t kill everyone before I log in.

Like those kitten people from the WAR guild on Anvil Rock, I’m trying to hunt a zerg and they kill them all!

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

jkctmc.8754

Like those kitten people from the WAR guild on Anvil Rock, I’m trying to hunt a zerg and they kill them all!

Three out of five of us will be upleveled too. O.O

Oh, and since there are always accusation of anonymity, the family guild name is [ROTG]. <chuckles>

Renno – Stonegard – Aece

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

Posted by: imalog.7689

imalog.7689

Dear ALS,

If you’re going to run into with a zerg of 30 people and have multiple people spamming environmental stun weapons, the least you could do is kill a small group of 4 people. Didn’t take long to find the trashcan guild of the tier.

Someone doesn’t like the hammer squad :o Don’t worry we just toy with it.
Welcome to the tier envy, enjoy your stay.

Your pugs reply in full sentences? I am shocked.

dear god, they troll in them too.

nice talking to you the other day dtc justice, was nice seeing a bp commander whispering me that didn’t start with “kitten you”

best regards, FIFO norn warrior.

[ALS] Commander TwoGallants
AR Alliance Public Relations Manager.

(edited by imalog.7689)

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

Kardiamond.6952

Three out of five of us will be upleveled too. O.O

Oh, and since there are always accusation of anonymity, the family guild name is [ROTG]. <chuckles>

Which BL? Whipser me in game if you need some firepower.

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Skarloc.2569

Skarloc.2569

PAXA & Envy

I actually feel bad now, I didn’t realize you had Down syndrome. I do apologize.

[PAXA] Skarllok – 80 Mesmer/ Skarrlloc – 80 Guardian
[FUN] [FUN II] [Jonathan Taylor Thomas] – DAoC, WoW, WAR

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

Zuer.2814

PAXA & Envy

I actually feel bad now, I didn’t realize you had Down syndrome. I do apologize.

Ha! Laughed pretty hard at that.

Zuer
Maguuma
[AON]

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Dovgan.8605

Dovgan.8605

Funny reading these posts. First time I saw mass abuse of golem in a box was by multiple players in a BP zerg and the first time I saw rampant use of environmental weapons were 2 NSP thieves. Do people on AR use this no skill garbage tactic, I’m sure they do, but seeing complaints from servers that are doing the exact same trash, well that just puts a smile on my face. Fact is, if you are a player and you require mechanics outside the class you play to win, you are bad at the game and most likely should look into the wide array of console games available to you. No shame in playing a single player game on easy.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger
http://www.anvilrockserver.com
[LPC] [KAOS] – Killing As Organized Sport

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Toble.2968

Toble.2968

Shhhhush. Wasn’t me

Just finished having a run with small Os team. Where we killed zergs with our faces Lolol.
That was fun AR and BP

Bird is just trying to get e-famous in my PVP videos.

Little does he know that only Os colors and quaggan backpacks will be worn in my pvp videos. STRICT CODE OF CONDUCT!

Also 5 trebs because we get bored. Smitry’s fault.

Teal haired, Bifrost wearing, heal pooping, dot placing, noob.
| Epidemic
| Drenched

(edited by Toble.2968)

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

Rob.7624

Shhhhush. Wasn’t me

That was fun AR and BP

Bird is just trying to get e-famous in my PVP videos.

Little does he know that only Os colors and quaggan backpacks will be worn in my pvp videos. STRICT CODE OF CONDUCT!

Also 5 trebs because we get bored. Smitry’s fault.

Pfft. Type in Commander Bird Song to google images and guess who appears? Moi.

I’m already efamous

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

Posted by: RoSeViLLe.9547

RoSeViLLe.9547

Just wanted to give a shout out to the VS guild. I enjoyed pulling unsuspecting BP and NSP players down into the VS meat grinder today with my lowbie mesmer at the EB jp. Ganking at the trolling grounds has it’s rewards…I think I got like a level and a half and a good bag full of badges. Thanks for the fun!

AR[SoS] Sizzleflop ~ (80 Engie)
AR[SoS] Dandyhop ~ (80 Mesmer)
AR[SoS] Sir Scratch N Sniff ~ (36 Warrior)

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

Rob.7624

Just wanted to give a shout out to the VS guild. I enjoyed pulling unsuspecting BP and NSP players down into the VS meat grinder today with my lowbie mesmer at the EB jp. Ganking at the trolling grounds has it’s rewards…I think I got like a level and a half and a good bag full of badges. Thanks for the fun!

Killing unorganised PvE noobs in a 10vs1 while they try and peacefully go get their daily badges in the JP?

Please tell me more of how this was good play.

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

Hammerhorn.1347

Ya we were bored sometimes after you cap tower after tower , keep after keep you just wanna stab somebody in the face while you dash their dreams of free siege to the ground.

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

RoSeViLLe.9547

Killing unorganised PvE noobs in a 10vs1 while they try and peacefully go get their daily badges in the JP?

I dunno about “good/fair” play, but it sure was fun! I’ve been ganked enough times by 10v1 groups of NSP and BP there so I have no sympathy. It’s the circle of how things work at the jp. You should know that by now…But if it makes you feel any better…we did coordinate a couple 1v1 duels for some of the fresh meat. :P

(edited by RoSeViLLe.9547)

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

Hammerhorn.1347

10 ? Your math is way way off divide that by 2 and then you’ll be right sir …. We seem like 10 but nope just 5!!!!

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

RoSeViLLe.9547

Besides, if you are truly upset about unfair odds in a WvW zone…just go get your friends. Eventually, enough people will get kitten off and rally reinforcements to take down their opponents.

(edited by RoSeViLLe.9547)

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

RoSeViLLe.9547

10 ? Your math is way way off divide that by 2 and then you’ll be right sir …. We seem like 10 but nope just 5!!!!

Maybe he was counting my level 26 mesmer’s clones

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

Rob.7624

Maybe he was counting my level 26 mesmer’s clones

It was just a wild guess.
If I had been there, you would have remembered it.

Bubble Bunker ftw.

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

it’s a game, quit overreacting.

heheh Yeah Balidore it’s just a game, quit overreacting. WINK

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Varconi.1804

Varconi.1804

ALS single worst guild based on player skill in our tier?

Discuss amongst yourselves

XOXO Female Asura Mesmer NSP | Female Sylvari Engineer

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

Rob.7624

What about the PvE guilds that go farm the grub

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

Varconi.1804

What about the PvE guilds that go farm the grub

Were not talking about Os discussing ALS stay on topic please

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Dovgan.8605

Dovgan.8605

Honestly the larger the guild and the more presence in WvW you could say that about any of the large guilds. Dkz, Os, GOAT etc all have their fair share of either under leveled or under skilled players. Given the time to learn the class, and many many losses though, who is to say that some of these players can’t improve. Lemme guess Varconi, did someone get steamrolled by ALS? Just put a bandaid on it and it will eventually heal over time, the emotional scars will probably last a good deal longer. Lemme guess, you play either a thief or mesmer primarily …

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger
http://www.anvilrockserver.com
[LPC] [KAOS] – Killing As Organized Sport

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

Varconi.1804

Given the time to learn the class, and many many losses though, who is to say that some of these players can’t improve.

Well they have had a months and countless losses, if they haven’t figure it out yet…

It isn’t a knock at ALS some people are just bad at games, I just found it amusing that 1 guild is built with nothing but them. Of course larger guilds are going to have more bad players its just astounding how high that percentage is.

I run ranger ele mesmer thief depending on the day just started ranger as the other ones were impossible to fail at(unless you run ALS tag)