2/8 AR / BP / NSP

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Zuer.2814

Zuer.2814

ALS spamming stun items on people…
Way to use skill when you fight guys. No wonder everyone thinks you’re a bunch of talentless hacks.

Zuer
Maguuma
[AON]

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Dovgan.8605

Dovgan.8605

@Varconi You’ll have fun with the ranger if you are looking for challenge. Not an easy class to play, but they are fun.
And on a side note ALS does have some really good players, I have seen them, for really real!

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger
http://www.anvilrockserver.com
[LPC] [KAOS] – Killing As Organized Sport

(edited by Dovgan.8605)

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Skarloc.2569

Skarloc.2569

ALS spamming stun items on people…
Way to use skill when you fight guys. No wonder everyone thinks you’re a bunch of talentless hacks.

To be fair, they were talentless hacks before they started using them.

[PAXA] Skarllok – 80 Mesmer/ Skarrlloc – 80 Guardian
[FUN] [FUN II] [Jonathan Taylor Thomas] – DAoC, WoW, WAR

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Varconi.1804

Varconi.1804

If there are any ALS players that are indeed good can someone list them for me, would love to fight them as all the ALS I have fought to date were free kills.

XOXO Female Asura Mesmer NSP | Female Sylvari Engineer

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Hammerhorn.1347

Hammerhorn.1347

You guys can poke at ALS all u want truth be told they are a talented bunch of players on our server that listen well to instruction and execute objectives.The fact that you talk about them soooo much just shows how much time you spend thinking about how they owned you.

Guild Leader of Valiant Sword
Commander Hammerhorn Da Great
Defender of Anvil Rock 80 Guardian / 80 Thief / 80 Warrior

(edited by Hammerhorn.1347)

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

Varconi.1804

You guys can poke at ALS all u want truth be told they a talented bunch of players on our server that listen well to instruction and execute objectives.The fact that you talk about them soooo much just shows how much time you spend thinking about how they owned you.

That has to be a troll

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Kodiack.2783

Kodiack.2783

If there are any ALS players that are indeed good can someone list them for me, would love to fight them as all the ALS I have fought to date were free kills.

If there are any [insert guild here] players that are indeed good can someone list them for me, would love to fight them as all the [insert guild here] I have fought to date were free kills.

Oh noes.. we have a cut and paste troll.. run..!

-K

-K

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

You guys can poke at ALS all u want truth be told they a talented bunch of players on our server that listen well to instruction and execute objectives.The fact that you talk about them soooo much just shows how much time you spend thinking about how they owned you.

That has to be a troll

Don’t you remember that time they “owned” you 30v1? Sounds like a l2p issue Varconi.

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Catisa.6507

Catisa.6507

So NSP finally got your fair weather players to get off their backsides I see.

AR

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

Varconi.1804

That has to be a troll

Don’t you remember that time they “owned” you 30v1? Sounds like a l2p issue Varconi.

Doesn’t count because I didn’t die, they killed my clone then all /cheer and continued on their merry way while I sat 5 feet away next to my veil

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

Posted by: imalog.7689

imalog.7689

Did you get stepped on while we were on the way to somewhere? Its hard to say sorry to all the road kill out there in wvw.

[ALS] Commander TwoGallants
AR Alliance Public Relations Manager.

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Roughtimes.7138

Roughtimes.7138

MMMM I love when server crashed in the middle of an hour siege as the keep is about to go down. TY anet

Welcome to NSP. I love you.
OS Public Relations

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

So NSP finally got your fair weather players to get off their backsides I see.

We told them grub drops precursors.

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Redgrass.3067

Redgrass.3067

I’ll be running a group tonight, my 9, and 11 year old daughters are wanting to PvP with dad, so I’m going to force my two older boys to go with us. My 9 year old is funny as hell when we win fights. I might have to record her victory dances.

Wow you’re are using the big guns man.

Please don’t kill everyone before I log in.

Like those kitten people from the WAR guild on Anvil Rock, I’m trying to hunt a zerg and they kill them all!

Yea we have been practicing ZERG busting with whatever we have on at the time. Figure with all the complaining about, “zerg” this and “zerg” that, I would find a way to best wipe em. Don’t know how many times we wiped trying to figure it out but we are making progress. So if you’re in a zerg thank you! You are only making my guild better by pushing us into crappy situations. Keep up the good wvw play everyone.

Cmdr. Sinema Kane-80 Necro
Lil Bully-80 Thief

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

Varconi.1804

Did you get stepped on while we were on the way to somewhere? Its hard to say sorry to all the road kill out there in wvw.

Even an ALS commander can not dispute my point. Why quote something if you are not going to make a point remotely related to the quote?

“The ability to quote is a serviceable substitute for wit” apparently not always

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Hammerhorn.1347

Hammerhorn.1347

Even an ALS commander can not dispute my point. Why quote something if you are not going to make a point remotely related to the quote?

“The ability to quote is a serviceable substitute for wit” apparently not always

Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla that’s the wit I hear from you.

Guild Leader of Valiant Sword
Commander Hammerhorn Da Great
Defender of Anvil Rock 80 Guardian / 80 Thief / 80 Warrior

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla that’s the wit I hear from you.

Commenting on someone else lack of wit, with the majority of your statement being “bla bla bla bla bla bla bla”, is quite ironic.

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

Posted by: HackerTeivospy.2031

HackerTeivospy.2031

all of you need to settle down and watch my sub optimal play

learn to speak and behave

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Zuer.2814

Zuer.2814

ALS zergs aren’t an issue. Its WvW it happens. Using items from outside of WvW to perma-stun people is just screaming bad players. So, have fun being horrible. I’ll be the guardian laughing hysterically when you fail to take a tower that has 2 walls down, for the 3rd time in 2 days.

Zuer
Maguuma
[AON]

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Nausicca.6038

Nausicca.6038

You’re so yellow

VoxL, NSPPT

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

Posted by: jkctmc.8754

jkctmc.8754

I’ll be running a group tonight, my 9, and 11 year old daughters are wanting to PvP with dad, so I’m going to force my two older boys to go with us. My 9 year old is funny as hell when we win fights. I might have to record her victory dances.

Wow you’re are using the big guns man.

Please don’t kill everyone before I log in.

Like those kitten people from the WAR guild on Anvil Rock, I’m trying to hunt a zerg and they kill them all!

Yea we have been practicing ZERG busting with whatever we have on at the time. Figure with all the complaining about, “zerg” this and “zerg” that, I would find a way to best wipe em. Don’t know how many times we wiped trying to figure it out but we are making progress. So if you’re in a zerg thank you! You are only making my guild better by pushing us into crappy situations. Keep up the good wvw play everyone.

Sorry, it isn’t often I jump into a Zerg, and usually it’s when the enemy Zerg has found me solo.

So my boys decided to play LoL, and let dear old dad weather a night with the girls in WvW. They’ve definately got better. We died as a trio once until I realized they are extremely loyal, and will not retreat, unless I reatreat.

Fought a new group though; “splat”, from NSP, fights almost identical to PAXA. Sorry I didn’t die there at Redvale Refuge, though you guys got my 11 year old daughter twice. My 9 year old definately has the Elementalist get out of jail card abilities down well, she was all over the place. I had a hell of a time keeping up with her on my Mesmer.

I was expecting a far, far worse performance though, because last time those two died, alot.

Renno – Stonegard – Aece
80 Thief – 80 Warrior – 80 Guardian – 80 Ranger
80 Mesmer – 80 Necromancer

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

jkctmc.8754

ALS zergs aren’t an issue. Its WvW it happens. Using items from outside of WvW to perma-stun people is just screaming bad players. So, have fun being horrible. I’ll be the guardian laughing hysterically when you fail to take a tower that has 2 walls down, for the 3rd time in 2 days.

One of those times it was agreed by everyone to keep you busy, while you lost SM, which you did. I’m glad those from ALS agreed to throw themselves at siege, until those in EB could take SM.

Thanks for staying in that tower, and allowing us to take SM.

The other time, I don’t know about, though I do know that tower is amazing for defense, because you can place a lot of arrow carts out of reach of the enemy, and going up that one set of stairs is murder. Much like when SoS has held Hills until everyone goes to bed, only to lose it when no one is on to defend.

Renno – Stonegard – Aece

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

Posted by: yanoch.7051

yanoch.7051

Just wanted to say that I had lots of fun yesterday night in EB and tonight in AR BL.

Heiann – NSP

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Wryscher.1432

Wryscher.1432

Holy bejebus I think BP killed me like 900 times tonight. Dont really pay much attention to guilds, just stab red stuff so shout out to uummm people who stabbed me alot!

[Sane]-Order of the Insane Disorder
Melanessa-Necromancer Cymaniel-Scrapper
Minikata-Guardian Shadyne-Elementalist -FA-

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

Posted by: osif.8673

osif.8673

Sup Plok, your zerg destroyed us badly. Nice try on the stealth bomb haha

Attachments:

Miller Time – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Not Just A Goodtime – 80 Asura Warrior
[PAXA]

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Draxxus.3167

Draxxus.3167

Wheres all the videos of me owning you.

Draxxus — evil doers

Draxxus – Evil Doers
AR – All Classes

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Plok.6145

Plok.6145

What zerg? You really are delusional.

Funny, I took the same picture cause I know exactly the mouthpiece you are.

You mean where the one five man group I was in was sandwiched between AR on one side and paxa and Envy on the other? Yea, you’re so good at this. Man do you look dumb.

Hey look it’s the two servers that ran me over.

Attachments:

Sincerely,

Commander Plok The Original Leader of Shadow of Agony [GOAT]

(edited by Plok.6145)

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

You mean where the one five man group I was in was sandwiched between AR on one side and paxa and Envy on the other? Yea, you’re so good at this. Man do you look dumb.

The best thing about that screenshot is the asura guardian from PAXA in the middle.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

osif.8673

Haha, I knew you stayed around to watch our fight with AR after we wiped GOAT (and most of your guildies released while you watched us haha). Notice in my screen shot how there’s only one green dot on the map in the fight. Convenient for you that while you’re dead there is no minimap, right? Envy didn’t roll up until later when we had most of your GOAT, (ok, I got carried away not quite the normal GOAT zerg that we are used to seeing of 15+) wiped. Thanks for sticking around to watch us wipe AR too though, who also didn’t arrive until the majority of GOAT was dead.

[PAXA]

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Nalivan.6451

Nalivan.6451

Haha, I knew you stayed around to watch our fight with AR after we wiped GOAT (and most of your guildies released while you watched us haha). Notice in my screen shot how there’s only one green dot on the map in the fight. Convenient for you that while you’re dead there is no minimap, right? Envy didn’t roll up until later when we had most of your GOAT, (ok, I got carried away not quite the normal GOAT zerg that we are used to seeing of 15+) wiped. Thanks for sticking around to watch us wipe AR too though, who also didn’t arrive until the majority of GOAT was dead.

Lol, wtf you seriously are delusional you outnumbered our guild by 1 but we were zerging? wow man you have reached a new level of trolling that i did not previously perceive as possible.

and im not even counting the 3 [Envy] that were there, that just made your post so much more hilarious

Nalivan leader of [VNG]
Stormbluff Isle

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

osif.8673

Please do explain to me kind sir how there were 3 Envy there at the time when GOAT died when there’s clearly 1 green dot on the minimap in the fight and only one other far south of the fight. When I die solo to someone and wait a minute for a zerg to run over my body, that doesn’t mean that a zerg killed me. Haha

[PAXA]

(edited by osif.8673)

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

Nalivan.6451

Please do explain to me kind sir how there were 3 Envy there at the time when GOAT died when there’s clearly 1 green dot in the fight and only one other far south of the fight. When I die solo to someone and wait a minute for a zerg to run over my body, that doesn’t mean that a zerg killed me. Haha

Dude why do you twist stories to make yourselves look better i know the facts of what was happening in that fight and even though you were there it seems you don’t know what was actually happening. You should look into going to a doctor man i heard they can help you with that!

Nalivan leader of [VNG]
Stormbluff Isle

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

jkctmc.8754

No one was running fraps?

Renno – Stonegard – Aece

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

osif.8673

Mmm nice explanation of the green dots on the minimap. I must have photoshopped that. When you’re dead spectating the adds that come don’t count towards a fight.

[PAXA]

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

osif.8673

No one was running fraps?

None of us unfortunately. Hopefully a GOAT guy did though!

[PAXA]

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

Plok.6145

Holy kitten you killed 4 people get some help. Envy was in that area the whole time. Please, like I said to you before the thread was gutted, STFU!

Sincerely,

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

Plok.6145

Mmm nice explanation of the green dots on the minimap. I must have photoshopped that. When you’re dead spectating the adds that come don’t count towards a fight.

Funny, you can see your group mates right there in the pic, but alas, no green dots. Please just stop talking already. Can you block seeing and entire guilds posts?

Sincerely,

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

osif.8673

Holy kitten you killed 4 people get some help. Envy was in that area the whole time. Please, like I said to you before the thread was gutted, STFU!

Haha, so the guy that gloats and trash talks about “killing” a 5 man PAXA group with 15+ gets defensive after getting stomped in a more even fight. Again, I’ll ask you if Envy was there the whole time, why is there only 1 green dot in the fight on my minimap? Is the minimap having culling issues now too?!?!

Edit: I wouldn’t trash talk you unless you deserved it. And you most certainly do.

[PAXA]

(edited by osif.8673)

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

Nalivan.6451

Haha, so the guy that gloats and trash talks about “killing” a 5 man PAXA group with 15+ gets defensive after getting stomped in a more even fight. Again, I’ll ask you if Envy was there the whole time, why is there only 1 green dot in the fight on my minimap? Is the minimap having culling issues now too?!?!

Actually it is believe it or not, i’ve noticed people in front of me have their green dot on the map disapear 5 feet away from me, so yes it actually does. LOL

Nalivan leader of [VNG]
Stormbluff Isle

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

Plok.6145

But you said only one of you died? Storytime in the playhouse kids! Osif has more yarns than a charr with ADD.

Do you read or do the letters just appear as what you are thinking?

LOL goodnight peoples.

Sincerely,

(edited by Plok.6145)

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

osif.8673

Actually it is believe it or not, i’ve noticed people in front of me have their green dot on the map disapear 5 feet away from me, so yes it actually does. LOL

I haven’t ever seen that. I see the green dot appear on the minimap before a 3D model renders on the screen and know there’s a teammate that hasn’t culled in the game world yet.

[PAXA]

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

osif.8673

But you said only one of you died? Storytime in the playhouse kids! Osif has more yarns than a charr with ADD.

Do you read or do the letters just appear as what you are thinking?

LOL goodnight peoples.

What? None of us died in that fight. Does every fight blend in together for you? Sleep tight Plokity Plok!

[PAXA]

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

jkctmc.8754

Sheesh, I can’t find anyone running solo this late night.

Renno – Stonegard – Aece

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

jkctmc.8754

I’m going to mess up the guild names, but to the ZoS NIKA, NAO, QKA, and mostly BC group in NSP that gave me all those 1 vs 1s, you guys are awesome, and thanks. That made for a fun night. I needed that.

Renno – Stonegard – Aece

(edited by jkctmc.8754)

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Vistal.2906

Vistal.2906

Zuer.2814

ALS zergs aren’t an issue. Its WvW it happens. Using items from outside of WvW to perma-stun people is just screaming bad players. So, have fun being horrible. I’ll be the guardian laughing hysterically when you fail to take a tower that has 2 walls down, for the 3rd time in 2 days

ROFLAMO sorry if you’re not good at wvw. In WVW there is NO RULE OF WAR. You use what ever you can to kill your enemie. If thats a item that can stun you and you have a skill stunn and use it over and over thats what you do. If you dont under stand every class has a counter to stunn effects then you need to get out of wvw and delete your account. Man you gota love these QQ’ers " wahhhhh i got stomped by 15 people and they all had stunns those unskilled talentless people use what the game gave them and did not stick to wvw only items .. wahhhhh they cant fight 1v1 in a 30v30 zone.. wahhhh i cant go into the 1v1 arena i lose all the time somone uses a item they got in pve……" man to kitten funny.

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Nausicca.6038

Nausicca.6038

Draxxus — evil doers

I enjoy fighting [evil]. You guys are good !

VoxL, NSPPT

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Kardiamond.6952

Kardiamond.6952

jkctmc.8754

I told you man Whisper me I will come if you can’t find anyone solo! :P

Yesterday in BP/NSP borderland it was really hard to find a small group to fight solo.

I tried to One-man a NSP zerg in NSP borderland (I only remember QCx guild) but they had too many thief so I couldn’t hit and run them. I had the time to down one before the massive culling zerg walked over my body. I died a lot during these fight, congrat beause I can usually escape more easily, but you guys were good chaser!

Went to BP borderland aftert that, good fight with the FAM (nor sure if i spell it right) Guild! Had some good and not so good duel (I thought they were letting me duel their elem, but then they attacked me once they saw their Elem was losing, thanks for letting me fight him a bit tho!). You had some good player!

I’m sad about PAXA tho! I started a fight with one of your thief, only to have the rest of your group come end our duel! I had to run and hie behind a house, it usually never work except this time you let me run away. I whisper Jcull to send his thief back, but he never wanted to duel me

Good fights tho in BP BL, was a lot of fun!

Rotthen (Necro) / Zhyx (Engineer) /Inglorious Beasterd (Ranger)
Server : Anvil Rock (Since Release!) [SOLO]

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

I felt obligated to post this.
From this mornings night shift.

Please see attachments.

You seem to be pretty mad bros.

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Dovgan.8605

Dovgan.8605

AR seems to have a new development in EBgrounds. A small group of players constantly doing whatever they can to redirect, confuse, and distract players in /t chat. If these players belong to either of the other servers it would hardly surprise me. They have made it difficult to command, completely clog up the chat window and are an overall nuisance to the server. If these guys do belong to BP or NSP, well played, it’s making it nearly impossible and unplayable in EB when you have a decent sized group misdirecting, confusing new players and trolling commanders to the point they do not even want to command on that map.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger
http://www.anvilrockserver.com
[LPC] [KAOS] – Killing As Organized Sport

2/8 AR / BP / NSP

in WvW

Posted by: imalog.7689

imalog.7689

oh i was just quoting one post from the many you have here crying away. I presumed you were mad because we intentionally “30v1” you like the others here like to kitten about.

And come on rob, give us some credit, at least we’re smart enough not to organize guild events on eb all day just to b-line the castle. We admire your motivation. Always enjoy watching that orange X slowly moving back into overlook.

[ALS] Commander TwoGallants
AR Alliance Public Relations Manager.