2/8 Tier8 FC/ET/hopefully not SF

in WvW

Posted by: Darek.1836

Darek.1836

So the groundhog ANet crew saw their shadow and said 3 more weeks of T8 blow outs, unless they change the volatility of us and SF can finally get into the tier they belong (5 or 6)

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

in WvW

Posted by: stereoblind.4736

stereoblind.4736

Yeah, shoot me

in WvW

Posted by: Fozzik.1742

Fozzik.1742

What’s really sad is that I’m sure ArenaNet and other people look at our match-up (I’m FC) and think that our server just doesn’t like WvW, or that we’re terrible players.

They have no idea how hard we’re trying, and the fact that every day of being vastly outnumbered just makes more and more players stop logging in, or stop joining us in WvW. It’s a vicious circle. The less competitive we get, the less people play…the less competitive we get.

SOMETHING needs to change. Either the way the calculations are done needs to not lead to such a huge gap between T8 and T7, or else there need to be some rule changes that keep one server from rolling all four maps in a few hours when other servers have low population times.

If we were allowed to compete with two servers nearer to our own population and interest levels, I know we’d see a lot more FC people turning out to play WvW. I’m not going to stop playing, because I truly enjoy the game…but the massive last-minute transfers that occured have lead to matches that are disheartening at best, and downright unfair and insulting. Does ArenaNet only care about players who picked high-pop servers enjoying their game? Don’t they want to encourage players to spread out and make all servers competitive? Right now, it’s punishment to move to FC, and that’s sad. I think we’re a great server with good folks and some great players.

I don’t want hand-outs. Just a fair shake on a level playing field…where free transfers aren’t available to massively stack the deck. The best we can hope for at this point is several more weeks of miserable, grueling blowouts…and just hope that there’s anyone on my server still playing when SF finally moves up.

(edited by Fozzik.1742)

in WvW

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

i would have rather had a month of bad matchups due to the ratings reset… than a month of bad matchups due to a rating gap trap.

either way. but at least one of the ways doesnt guarantee anything.

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

in WvW

Posted by: Elementalist Owner.7802

Elementalist Owner.7802

Well, since I posted it in the wrong place…

Greeting from the comrades of Sorrow’s Furnace. My heart beats for my comrades, my legs move for them — so much that I have written a song to my beloved comrades. A song to raise the spirits of all of Sorrow’s Furnace, across the mountains and beyond! Hear it now, in favor of the reset!

Dwayna has smiled upon you on this day,
the fate of a server in your hands!
and blessed be the trebuchets, who tear down walls on the garrison,
until only the green walls stand..

You see the distant golem, it bellows in the night
you fight in all our names, for what we know is right,

and when you all get zerged and cannot carry on,
though you die… Sorrow’s Furnace lives on.

You may get ballista’d hard, by a player from ET,
you may be camped by FC, a shocking sight to see,

But when they finish you, you will not feel the need to rage,
for though you die… Sorrow’s Furnace lives on.

(bonus brownie points if you catch the reference)

For SF!

The Art of Roaming [gank]

in WvW

Posted by: Skiiy.8492

Skiiy.8492

I’m just tired of being the same team playing the same two other teams! We’ve been green for weeks now, and I’m fortunate enough to be in SF so I can occasionally nab some world completion, but come on Anet! I’m ready to be another team so I can creep closer to my world completion goal.

in WvW

Posted by: silverfire.2547

silverfire.2547

It’s okay. It looks like we’re gonna be swapping places with HoD.

Hopefully we’ll stay competitive in that tier and that we won’t have grown complacent from weeks of numerical advantage.

I know that we’d been stashing siege away in preparation for having to face Kaineng, but giving us another 2-3 weeks to prepare for going up a tier doesn’t hurt.

Mira Alluvion (Me) | Hanna Bulwark (W) | Sophie Dusthaven (Th)
[CoSA]/[WWGD] // Sorrow’s Furnace (since August 2012) US West Evening Shift

in WvW

Posted by: octavian.1643

octavian.1643

So many weeks against the same worlds. This Is Not Fun.

Sorrow’s Furnace | The Master Chef | COSA

in WvW

silverfire.2547

It might be fun for the guys on my server who favor zergballs, but for a small group player, having everyone focused on the last 2-3 hotspots suck.

Enemy and ally density is way too high when everyone is funneled into those remaining hotspots. Too many enemies draws the zerg, and too many allies marginalizes your ability to tag and earn badges. These past two weeks, I’ve mostly stuck to hitting borderland supply camps for commanders while a 10-20 man main zerg hits bigger objectives.

It’ll likely stay just as stale until we move tiers.

in WvW

Posted by: Animus.6453

Animus.6453

An ET thief was teleporting into towers (namely Redbriar and Greenlake on FC borderlands) and instantly to players from huge distances while zerging with his guild. Humorously, he was downed by a vet archer and I managed to rally off him. Still wasn’t enough to hold.

I feel bad for you guys on ET because you have dickheads like this and those mesmers last week making the entire server look bad. Hope Anet can clear this up soon.

Here’s to an irritating start to the week!

Vae The Spectre – Thief
[itok] We Already Know We Are Trash

(edited by Animus.6453)

in WvW

silverfire.2547

That isn’t news. Quite a few offenders on [DH] have been actively speedhacking, exploiting, and otherwise glitching into structures for at least a week. Nothing you can really do other than screenshot and email Anet the details.

in WvW

Posted by: DisplayName.7802

DisplayName.7802

Good fights so far at SF BL

Attachments:

Basic Banjo

in WvW

Posted by: xcavars.5049

xcavars.5049

hahaha to the 5 SF on my body. My purpose here is done.

Characters:
Xcavars[End]~Carelinne Condoin[End]~Brianna Condoin[End]~Catrice Degaspi[End]~Tiarra Ferr[End]

in WvW

Posted by: SniffyCube.6107

SniffyCube.6107

Good fights so far at SF BL

Yeah, I mean besides the fact that you are overwhelming us with bodies, but beating you in the open field fights every time against the odds has been pretty fun.

But hey, quite an accomplishment defending bay with siege in it and more people then us.

Side note: tried to ninja some ferg stuff in EB with a small group and ran right into didn’t realize there were so many until you all rendered, lot of us were laughing pretty hard at how quick we went down lol – I swear that had to be your whole server !

Edit : had wrong angle on the other SS’s of where we killed you at the chokepoint and down on the road those times. Will get better ones later!

Attachments:

The Black Tides
[TBT]
Èl Cid

(edited by SniffyCube.6107)

in WvW

Posted by: KNBrew.2675

KNBrew.2675

Shoutout to my fellow Ferg’s that held Bluebriar against the Sorrow’s PvDoor zerg a while ago. Great fight once they finally broke in. Hopefully will continue to hold until we decide to log for the night.

Tarnished Coast
Asura Warrior (yeah the one with the fro)
Elder Council-The Ebon Banner [Ebon]

in WvW

Posted by: roostapro.9827

roostapro.9827

For those whom it may concern;

We at Eredon Terrace do not condone of such…“Tactics” aka hacks/Exploits.
We are doing everything in our power to clean out such poor sportsmanship and rid our server of such awful hacks/Exploits.

We are currently on the lookout (aka investigating) for those who have been accused and are working hard together to get rid of such “Filth” (=hackers).
We are closely monitoring a certain guild, one false move and they will be reported for such behaviour, if absolute neccesary we will also call out this person in map chat although we tend to avoid such conflict and drama.

As you know, we cannot banish players from entering WvW which makes it more difficult and frustrating, this one is for arenanet to do as they have the power to do thorough investigating.

I only ask that if you see such hacks/exploits to report the player to give attention to arena net, but please don’t post it on forums (mostly because it can land you an infraction which we don’t want you to have for certain players) and to not call out a whole server for some rotten tomatoes.

I only ask you to do as you are doing, keep those reports flowing on these hackers/exploiters.

Thank you for reading.

Eredon Terrace – Voladeir Roost (Ele)|Roosta (War)|Error Occurred (Gua)|Àneskâ Necrötiâ (Nec)
RoostaGW2

in WvW

Posted by: D W.5179

D W.5179

Great fight so far. Had fun at DB defending, and then getting slaughtered as we attempted to take bb. That was a great fight, keep it up!

in WvW

SniffyCube.6107

Reported many from said guild today. I prefer that we keep this off the forums because it makes the whole server look bad for the few people that are cheating to win. Trust me, we’re reporting them.

The Black Tides
[TBT]
Èl Cid

in WvW

Posted by: Darek.1836

Darek.1836

Extremely, extremely annoyed at how once everyone goes to bed SF just caps literally everything, then gains the points for the remainder of the night even though NO ONE plays. kittening stupid, should be changed, honestly.

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

in WvW

silverfire.2547

Extremely, extremely annoyed at how once everyone goes to bed SF just caps literally everything, then gains the points for the remainder of the night even though NO ONE plays. kittening stupid, should be changed, honestly.

I could actually say the same thing since I live in Pacific time. How dare you guys cap things during the morning and afternoon while I’m still at work. NO ONE from my time zone is playing during that time, etc etc etc.

Time zones suck for 24/7 matchups. We all have to live with it.

in WvW

Posted by: Dark Omens.5768

Dark Omens.5768

hahaha to the 5 SF on my body. My purpose here is done.

^
cause it cant b done with less than 2

in WvW

Posted by: Harbinger.8637

Harbinger.8637

Had a really good time tonight on SF bl, nice to see a lot of people come out and play.

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage

in WvW

Posted by: Animus.6453

Animus.6453

Apart from some early annoyances, I had a great time fighting with several SF and ET (notably KWBH, you guys are great fun to fight!) guilds, defending Greenbriar/Lake from several breakouts on our borderlands.

Good start to the week guys, great to see every server putting their best efforts forward.

Vae The Spectre – Thief
[itok] We Already Know We Are Trash

in WvW

silverfire.2547

I see your nefarious plan, ET.

Specifically you guys, PK.

Get us all drunk so we can’t fight

Seriously though. TY for throwing us this housewarming party at Overlook

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Gisei.5749

Gisei.5749

Reset was good today. I actually played WvW for 9hrs straight… on a Friday night. Heh.

FC was hitting awfully hard and using some nice coordination. I was surprised to see it. I hope SF can become more like that.

As for ET, your Trebs in Overlook are annoying as hell, but at least I was able to rack up kills next to your wall from those defending the trebs.

I think I topped 300 kills since reset.

And as Mira posted, Thank You for the party [PK]. It was a great way to finish off the night.

~Sorrow’s Furnace~
Guardian

in WvW

Posted by: Ungood.3054

Ungood.3054

Well Last night was Fun.

Upon reset, Our valiant and Tenacious heros and commanders at ET gathered up and began to stampeded though the Borderlands, and the Battlegrounds.

By 10 PM EST, when I had to call it quits, due to real life weak kneed demands like needing sleep, ET was pushing first place, turned most of the map red, as far as we cared.

The three way collision in Stonemist was a blast, but I wills say, while Nothing against the people at SF or FC, but.. really. It was a large Oh these guys again yawnfest for me as I saw that nothing changed in the matchups.

Most of us, myself included were just in the running for the thrill of the kill, and the bodied that littered the fields in our wake were testament to that fact, as we not only beat back FC zergs, we contested and overcame SF Zergs at the same time. Truely a Testament to the Ferocity of ET’s legions! (albeit small legions, but legions none the less)

It was fun to watch FC and SF zerg blitz into each other on our borderlands as well. Just saying.

As for the question of if we are sleeping. yah. Pretty much I would wager so, In fact, most days we can at best field around 20 people in a battle grounds at prime time, and on Friday reset I think we may have hit over the 40 mark, as we had not one, but two legions rampaging about.

That feat alone was cause for much celebration and inebriation, you are welcome from PK.

Anyway, I would like to be able to say I am looking forward to another week of facing off against you both, but, sadly, I am not.

It’s been the same stagnant and lopsided match up for the last few weeks, and while some battles here and there have been fun we at ET are painfully out numbered on both coasts, but more so by SF, and while I have nothing personal against any of you, the overwhelming numbers you field turn most of the events into a bland and boring mindless overrun.

Even tho it is thrilling to decimate you in glorious battle in the borderland, when we can field a decent size force, but no offence it’s gotten to the point where I was like Oh you guys again. Not to be rude, but I can’t want for a real opponent that will be able to actually challenge us without just mindlessly steamrolling us.

And, the truth is, It can’t be helping you guys either to face a force that is a fraction of your size, as you’re not learning how to really handle yourself against a comparable opponent.

Every Lifelong Journey Ends With a Gravestone.
Born and Raised in Eredon Terrace

(edited by Ungood.3054)

in WvW

SniffyCube.6107

Also, https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/Anet-doesn-t-care-about-t8/first#post1402824 if enough of us complain about this hellhole rating system maybe they’ll change it. Can’t see how pvdoor can be fun for anyone, and SF I really don’t blame you. I have talked to a lot of people in wvw and EB at night and just wanted to say the system is flawed and hope you guys move up sooner than later.

The Black Tides
[TBT]
Èl Cid

in WvW

Posted by: Elementalist Owner.7802

Elementalist Owner.7802

Gah, you posted it before I could! Sneaky, sneaky. But thanks for the banner, PK! And thanks for making the cap interesting, took us a while to get it.

The Art of Roaming [gank]

in WvW

Posted by: katz.8376

katz.8376

so i was farting around this morning… went to try and recap a lost flag, to find this elementalist… killed me fair and square. ok. fine. killed 2 others also. great. they’re good at nuking.

but then then went and jumped up and down on the bodies. she went to each in turn and jumped several times. i guess so there would be no /dance or /point and /laugh to show in a screenshot. but may as well just put in a /teabag.

whoever you are… stay classy…

Attachments:

Druids of Dhuum [DoD]|Rally Bait [RALY]
~o hai there :D~ LONG LIVE ET

in WvW

Posted by: Jesse.4631

Jesse.4631

@katz
Funny enough i had the same problem with the same guild, it was a Necro though, i killed him while experiencing major lag, then i was killed after his 5 team group revived him :p then he danced on me. Funny how they think its adequate to dance on an enemy, when i was outnumbered.

Pink Sylvari FTW!

in WvW

katz.8376

well, yesterday i had a pair of looked like twin asura from SF camping the gate in EB… killed me at least 10-15 times before i gave up in frustration (i was TRYING to test a new build).

they /pointed and /laughed numerous times.

i managed to kill one of the little ****ers later (at least i think it was one of them… was same outfit, same guild tag.), after the reset… man it was hard to not /dance in return.

in WvW

stereoblind.4736

Instead of /dance and /laugh everyone just needs to buy some fireworks from Metrica Province. They’re cheap, obnoxious and PRETTY. Also holy wow posting from an android phone is a PITA.

in WvW

SniffyCube.6107

Instead of /dance and /laugh everyone just needs to buy some fireworks from Metrica Province. They’re cheap, obnoxious and PRETTY. Also holy wow posting from an android phone is a PITA.

pita bread is delicious

ok troll moment over

The Black Tides
[TBT]
Èl Cid

in WvW

stereoblind.4736

pita bread is delicious

ok ok troll moment over

i dont like this guy ^

in WvW

SniffyCube.6107

you’re just mad you weren’t there for our guild costume race through SF borderlands

it was close with the koda coming in first followed by the branded scorpion and floating cube as a close third

The Black Tides
[TBT]
Èl Cid

in WvW

stereoblind.4736

You need to get in on one of our Yak potion/grazing events. If Yarr hadn’t slaughtered us it would’ve been perfect

in WvW

Posted by: scooby treat.8420

scooby treat.8420

thought i would put a score update to show off my new armor skins I spent a while getting. Anyhow good luck to everyone and had a great time in SF last night.

Attachments:

-FC- Cookie Snatchers [MINE]
Manyme usee -80 mesmer current main
80 War, Ele, Guar, Rang, thief. 55 engi 16 necro

in WvW

Posted by: Manoa.5897

Manoa.5897

Kitten, I logged off too early and missed the party!

Chaos Spatulai [Chef] | Paragon City Elite [PCE]
Henge of Denravi

in WvW

Gisei.5749

Not to be rude, but I can’t want for a real opponent that will be able to actually challenge us without just mindlessly steamrolling us.

Then you have a long wait ahead of you. ET is after all, the weakest server WvW wise. Even if SF moves up a Tier, our replacement will likely be too strong for T8.

As of Feb 1st, SF’s rating was in the 800s, and ET’s in the 600s. Henge of Denravi, just above SF, has a rating of 1k+. If we somehow replace them in T7, they will likely steam roll ET and FC just as SF does.

I believe it would be better to hope for improvements in ET, rather than hoping a weak server drops to T8.

~Sorrow’s Furnace~
Guardian

(edited by Gisei.5749)

in WvW

SniffyCube.6107

Not to be rude, but I can’t want for a real opponent that will be able to actually challenge us without just mindlessly steamrolling us.

Then you have a long wait ahead of you. ET is after all, the weakest server WvW wise. Even if SF moves up a Tier, our replacement will likely be too strong for T8.

As of Feb 1st, SF’s rating was in the 800s, and ET’s in the 600s. Henge of Denravi, just above SF, has a rating of 1k+. If we somehow replace them in T7, they will likely steam roll ET and FC just as SF does.

I believe it would be better to hope for improvements in ET, rather than hoping a weak server drops to T8.

“weak” server would imply you’re somehow better than either fc or et which is a far cry from the truth, but numbers are what wins games so if you call mindlessly charging at objectives in a larger group then yes, you are stronger than us.

We have a person from HOD who just joined our guild who regularly did wvw there. He claims they have nowhere close to the coverage you do. I don’t have the population stats for wvw so it’s purely anecdotal. You guys have a lot of people, a few of you have admitted it. You lack organization by and large minus a few people from Cosa and WWGD (I think that’s the tag idk it’s hard to pick them out of the group). It’s been fun playing with you, and I hope your numbers will take you to a tier where you belong because a lot of you need to step in line with those guilds and become more organized. As far as I am concerned, I have been on Kaineng, DR and ET (while it was third place) so I am no stranger to the higher tiers or lower tiers. I can, with confidence, say that your population brings up a strong moment of déjà vu. Honestly, I feel like I’m back on DR when they were stomping kain.

Also, you should read up on how the ratings and elo work my friend. I feel you are grossly misinformed.

The Black Tides
[TBT]
Èl Cid

in WvW

katz.8376

yes. please continue with the mob-mentality zerg rushes, PvDoor fights, and /pointing and /lauging when you kill someone while you tell yourself you’re better than us.

it’s good for some srs lulz

in WvW

Posted by: Caligare.7946

Caligare.7946

I love how people point out SF and their player bragging (/laugh, /dance) about killing. Yet last night was the epitome of it. A small group of us, lead by our commander, ran a suicide mission to destroy a treb raising hell on DB inner keep by KWBH. 10 vs a zerg of 30.

We had FC attacking from the South, and ET from the North. We were desperate. After the failed attempt, I didn’t WP from my body for a good 3-4 mins (reporting info to the /m). In that time I swear I had half, if not 3/4 of the guild /dance, /laugh at me. I could care less as I’m used to it, and I knew it was a suicide mission. But leave the petty kitten out of arguments.

We all know SF has little pockets of organization like the other T8 servers (CoSa, KING, etc), but we also have a BUNCH of filler people that are not organized and only play because we are winning. The majority of our enemies only see the kitten PvDooring zergs running around, while the organized stuff happens behind closed doors.

I’m sorry SF has a larger population, but venting about it and blaming us isn’t helping anyone. Perhaps FC and ET guilds should organize a fight together. I’ll guarantee we couldn’t handle both servers blowing us up in EB and our own BL. As soon as we’re demoralized, we’ll lose 50% of the people in WvW.

in WvW

Gisei.5749

“weak” server would imply you’re somehow better than either fc or et which is a far cry from the truth, but numbers are what wins games so if you call mindlessly charging at objectives in a larger group then yes, you are stronger than us.

Score suggests otherwise. In a game of points, the player with the most points is the better player. Whether it’s due to tactical prowess, average skill, or just raw numbers. SF, as a whole, is stronger at WvW than ET or FC, regardless of how competent your small forces are. And don’t assume everyone on SF lacks skill, as your tone "implies’. We have just as many great players as you do. We’re just lost in the comfort of a zerg.

As pointless anecdotal evidence, just last week, a group of 7 SF, myself included, successfully defended Overlook from 25 ET for nearly an hour, before we had 5 or 6 more SF join, resulting in stomping them out. Unfortunately due to ET never being around for most of the day, we rarely get such opportunities.

Also, you should read up on how the ratings and elo work my friend. I feel you are grossly misinformed.

I actually understand how the ratings work quite well. Maybe you should read up. (This game is fun… and stupid… and unwarranted) In the most simplistic terms, good servers go up, bad servers go down. As I recently said, score is the ultimate factor of “How good” a server is. Of course, due to the low volatility of the current match ups, a population shift can have a long term effect on the balance of matches. Hod is currently a stronger server than SF. Whether or not that will change though, will be decided in about 3 weeks time.

In the end though, I wouldn’t get my hopes up that HoD will be a much better match. I may be wrong, and I hope I am, but my posts are evidence that I don’t believe it will be.

~Sorrow’s Furnace~
Guardian

(edited by Gisei.5749)

in WvW

SniffyCube.6107

your posts are utterly laughable

beating a pair of servers due to numbers advantage for over a month with over double our score and not moving up so you continue that match repeatedly …isn’t broken?

The Black Tides
[TBT]
Èl Cid

in WvW

Manoa.5897

beating a pair of servers due to numbers advantage for over a month with over double our score and not moving up so you continue that match repeatedly …isn’t broken?

To be fair, SF hasn’t been been winning for over a month. In fact, we haven’t even been winning a month yet (we posted our first win in this tier on January 19th). And our winning by a super large margin is a relatively recent occurrence.

But I wholeheartedly agree with you that there is something broken about the scoring. At this pace, SF is going to be stuck in Tier 8 completely dominating for quite a bit longer and it may actually total a month or (more!) of curbstomping for us to finally dig ourselves out of the point ditch. And that really shouldn’t be the case. It’s bad WvW for all parties involved.

Henge of Denravi

in WvW

Manoa.5897

Hod is currently a stronger server than SF.

Not necessarily. Throughout December, SF was losing WvWers to other servers and PvE. During the two matches just before we dropped into Tier 8, SF and HoD were relatively even in terms of population/score with GoM was completely dominating both servers. It really could have been either us or HoD that could have dropped into the tier. HoD just so happened to edge us out during the week it mattered the most and we ended up being the server that dropped to Tier 8. It was really luck of the draw.

If HoD’s WvW population is what it was back in December, then SF would actually be the stronger server currently given our population gain and increased coverage. It’s just the scores don’t reflect this because we fell into the Tier 8 pit and have a LOT of points to make up before we can actually break out of Tier 8.

Henge of Denravi

in WvW

Posted by: Spica.9308

Spica.9308

SF merely had the most server transfers among all 3 servers. Isn’t the trend about joining the green team or “Winning Team” of the weaker tiers just to steamroll them? The perfect place is the bottom tier as you will be feasting there for a very long time.

1st week: One without the south american / latin guilds mass transfers
http://mos.millenium.org/matchups/history/16#NA

2nd week: Ferg was winning then SF Migration happened in the middle of the week
http://mos.millenium.org/matchups/history/17#NA

3rd week: Balance just grew worse and worse
http://mos.millenium.org/matchups/history/18#NA

4th week: Anet “Free transfers” and “math formula” are nightmares for the bottom 2 worlds. They might actually want it dead. Last place might actually be 22nd.
http://mos.millenium.org/matchups/history/19#NA

5th week: Both servers barely pass the 100k mark
http://mos.millenium.org/matchups/history/20#NA

Then they decided to end free transfers and change the formula. ^_^

We’re what kept SF here, not the other way around.

1. The big Gulf between tier 7 and 8.
2. The ratings of bottom 2 servers will most of the time be 500-600. In short we are everyone’s stepping board.

Perfect Examples are what happened in EU’s tier 9 in the past. You need to stomp us this hard to move up week after week.
http://mos.millenium.org/matchups/history/18

(edited by Spica.9308)

in WvW

Posted by: Lucky Shot.8740

Lucky Shot.8740

Sorrows Furnace has been the unofficial south american/latin server since launch.

in WvW

Manoa.5897

Sorrows Furnace has been the unofficial south american/latin server since launch.

Truth. Sorrow’s Furnace did not recently experience Latin American mass transfers. As Lucky points out, we’ve been the unofficial Latin American server since launch and those Latino guilds (like La Hermandad) you’re noticing have always been here.

Henge of Denravi

in WvW

Posted by: shunobee.6907

shunobee.6907

ugh why does it have to be SF…. so much zerging, corpse dancing, jp camping with portals and thieves.

Just really distasteful people sorry

[mend] – Eredon Terrace