22/12 BG - SoR - TC

22/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

Posted by: skinnyb.5920

skinnyb.5920

To the tiny Asuran necro from SoR that teamed up with a thief in Arah gear and a scaled engie from [DIS] (Tarnished Coast) to kill some BG:

You were a total bro.

22/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Rpgtabbycat.5869

Rpgtabbycat.5869

The only thing you accomplish by calling out hackers and exploiters on the forum is an infraction for yourself.

Best bet is to report them to ANet.

22/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Mishi.7058

Mishi.7058

To the TC who let me stand near them at Champs supply camp as a Quaggan I love you!
Too bad our time was cut short by all the TC’s who came soon after.

Quaagan Loves you! Coo

Commander Silvannas
“Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack.” Sun Tzu

22/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Lalnuir.4957

Lalnuir.4957

To the TC who let me stand near them at Champs supply camp as a Quaggan I love you!

Quaagan Loves you! Coo

Sooo are we having a cds quaggan peace party on Christmas?

22/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Peetee.9406

Peetee.9406

Our spy sent me this little screenie earlier, why the anger and hostility?

Since no one else really seems to be addressing this.
Weren’t you the one who transferred off a few weeks ago because you got bored of playing the same match? Please do so again SoR does not need your stupidity and does not want it and if you are going to spout dumb stuff off like that do not say " Our", we do not use spies. You saying “our spy” makes the server look bad whether you were kidding or not just don’t do it.

If you feel the need to do it then do everyone a favor and uninstall.

That’s an awful lot of anger for something that was meant as a joke.

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

22/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Jistic.5236

Jistic.5236

Weren’t you the one who transferred off a few weeks ago because you got bored of playing the same match? Please do so again SoR does not need your stupidity and does not want it and if you are going to spout dumb stuff off like that do not say " Our", we do not use spies. You saying “our spy” makes the server look bad whether you were kidding or not just don’t do it.

As I said kidding/joking or not it’s not cool and gives everyone on the server a bad rep, you know how forums are, be smarter.

22/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

Peetee.9406

As I said kidding/joking or not it’s not cool and gives everyone on the server a bad rep, you know how forums are, be smarter.

I think you’re exaggerating a bit, do you read the Borlis Pass or the Kaineng threads? I doubt it. Nobody reads this thread besides BG, SoR and TC players. Do you think anyone on BG cares that a certain guild builds siege in the invulnerability spot? I doubt it.

Nine Dragon and Crusade transferred to Blackgate last week despite all the allegations of ’Hackgate’ because most players don’t really care about a bunch of posturing on the forums.

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

22/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Sergo.2867

Sergo.2867

Shout out to the SoR player who helped a human female ele from TC get the spider skill challenge yesterday! I admit you did the hard work killing the veteran spider, but I helped. A little.

Geros Rainhall, Warrior, et. al.
Tarnished Coast

22/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Kerithlan.1659

Kerithlan.1659

Holy hell there is a kitten heated agreement flaming up a storm in here.

Did I miss something, or did you all agree over a page ago that this is bad and should be reported? Did you not all come to that conclusion, or what’s the point in continuing on?

There’s no point in posting this stuff on the forum guys, you’re just stirring the pot and causing drama for the sake of it. You have contact info for the leaders on every server just by reading this topic and looking at who is posting — USE IT. Send them a mail in-game or a message on the forum. Submit a report to ArenaNet using their provided channels. Don’t post it in public where it serves no use beyond getting people to fight.

If you want to start drama and pick fights then do it over things like siege placement, timezone coverage or in-game combat, not kitten that’s going to get you forum infractions (or even banned) and the match topic locked.

Fosthe — Sylvari Elementalist
Men of Science [MoS] – Tarnished Coast

22/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

Posted by: kuora.5402

kuora.5402

RIP to the two TC thieves I killed, too bad you guys were guildless :c

¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸ ¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸
[Aia] Amoria- The guild of pleasant love
¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸ ¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸

22/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Hello to all of SOR, TC, and BG. First off I would like to apologize for my less than kind words yesterday, I am truly sorry. The highest priority of myself, and all of ICoa, is to maintain a respectful and fun atmosphere for us all to enjoy playing in. For those who may have missed my previous introduction, I am ICoa’s new Relations Officer. One of my responsibilities is monitoring and responding to posts and messages on the forums regarding ICoa specifically, and Blackgate in general, as we want to uphold a certain presitge, and not just only for ICoa. I would like to thank those who assisted in the enlightenment, accusation, and confirmation of the unfortunate events that occurred 3 weeks ago. With that being said, it was 3 weeks ago so please drop that issue. I would ask for a more mature environment here on the forums. False accusations, things you “may” have seen, and any other form of trolling/flaming should not be taken lightly. Let us work together to make these weekly matchups the best experience possible for everyone involved. By all means, if you have video of ANY Blackgate Defender cheating/hacking/what you will, please contact guild management or post if you feel it necessary. ICoa does NOT condone such acts and does NOT want those types of players representing our guild and would appreciate any assistance in catching anyone involved in such activities. But if you do not have video, please do us ALL a favor and refrain from posting about an unverifiable act. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to send me a message on the forums or in game @ Dr Bryan Vanalstine.4061 Thank you and happy gaming!

I appreciate this post. It takes a lot of character to come back and admit a wrong and then attempt to correct it.

It’s great that ICoa is making efforts to create harmony and smooth things over with a position such as yours (more guilds should do this), but you have to realize the bulk of PR is a thankless job. You have to be almost superhuman and can never react in any negative fashion, particularly with that job title. The job of PR is to smooth out querulous issues and spin them into something positive without stepping into the muck yourself. While others can behave in a less than adult fashion, you never can.

I would suggest if you find yourself getting ticked off by something that’s said, yes even about you, that you step back from the computer, go get something to eat or take a walk around the block before posting. Then use your talents to write up a mature response to any allegation — in the case of hacking/exploits explaining the steps you’ve taken to sort things out and what you’ve discovered, without any finger pointing.

I’ve spent 20 years on the other side of PR, but I have friends who are in the industry. They put on a brave face to the public, and then rant about the issues privately to their friends. I’ve never seen any one of them loose their cool in public — perhaps that’s key to their success. Good luck with the new job.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

22/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Predator.7321

Predator.7321

Where is everyone on BG? Jeez…

Reporting for duty

I read this in the Starcraft 1 SCV voice.

http://www.hark.com/clips/yqdhzfvtfm-scv-reporting

Haha that’s where I thought of it from

22/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Tyaen.5148

Tyaen.5148

I think this is a score thread.

Attachments:

Tyyaen – Engineer (80) [SS]
http://camelotunchained.com/v3/

22/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

Posted by: spartanx.1364

spartanx.1364

So not do derail the topic again but… If you hear an Amber Alert or something and htey say “Red Chevy Truck licence plate XYZ” Do you say “Aw what can I do about at it?” and drive on and just ignore it? No Drive on and take notice of any Red Chevy Trucks and see if the licences match up so you can report it yourself.

I think Kham was just trying to spread awareness and not accuse a server or a guild of hacking. Doing so on this forum has told allot of people on all servers to keep an eye out for that particular activity so people can continue to report it.

Just my thought on the matter.

Scores as of 9 AM CST
Merry Wintersday To All!

Attachments:

Tytos The Ascended – Tytos Hill – Dee Oh Tee
Paintrainchoo.com – Conductor – TC

22/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

Peetee.9406

I hate this scoring system so much.

If the match up were to end right now, it would be SoR’s 1st win in 10 weeks yet the server would lose rating.

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

22/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Jae.9682

Jae.9682

Well, with the holiday’s this is kind of a “bye” week anyways. Though I think its doubtful you will win. I’m a bit biased though, being from Blackgate.

Actually just want to post some kudos to Choo for one of last nights attacks on our Garrison. Building an Omega Golem at our South west gate while a small group took outer watergate only to port up golem and all the attackers up to inner water gate was genious. It didn’t work, but my jaw dropped in amazement at the coordination and tactics used. And you were able to get CDS to take both our towers while we fended off that attack. Brilliant strat, cheers!

Jae Sun, Jae of Arc, Jae Kal, Jae Khan, Jae Barka, Jae Hemingway
Original Member of Blackgate.
Member of HB.

22/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

That’s really what distinguishes higher tier server and lower tier servers is the will to fight day and night and I believe our community will keep fighting no matter what.
We have very dedicated guilds and commanders

It is not just will, it is ability. You can’t fight day and night if you don’t have the people.

22/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

Guys – Can you all stop posting/discussing about the exploit here to avoid the thread get derailed and get locked?

No point to post it here to flame. There were so many thread been locked because you,SoR derailed the thread and flamming/accusing about exploit here.

You guys already know our stance which we all are against all kind of exploit/hack. Please note that we all have the same tool which is screenshot saving and report button. Please do yours and send the evidence to Anet directly and to those related guild leaders to rectify via ingame mail/PM.

It’s not only SoR who flammes and derail… Blackgate do it as well… And i won’t deny that just because i’m BG.

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

22/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Tajz.9826

Tajz.9826

Dear BG Thai guild,
We hear you knockin’ but you can’t come in!
Love,
TCBL
Also, three times with the NPC commander? lol cute.

I hope you enjoy our present, painted all green in your borderland topping with golems :P
Merry Xmas TC!

[LP][HB]Nirvii, Proud Elementalist of Thai Alliance
Commander of Blackgate
Vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyRsSk4l0T4

22/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

covenn.7165

Dear BG Thai guild,
Love,
TCBL

I hope you enjoy our present, painted all green in your borderland topping with golems :P
Merry Xmas TC!

Must be exciting playing by yourself. Personally, I prefer having people to fight.

22/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

Jayne.9251

Dear BG Thai guild,
Love,
TCBL

Merry Xmas TC!

Aw honey. I wasn’t on game to defend! Still waking up with my coffee! You could have waited a bit!

Sniff.

I thought you loved me.

Tell you what. Give it back and I’ll log on and we’ll go at it again?

22/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Awesomesauce.9528

Awesomesauce.9528

Interestingly enough, it seems that T2, T3, and T4 have almost stabilized in terms of match-ups. All servers are incredibly close point wise.

Anyway, I’ve had a blast so far. Our SoR and BG bros are really making this match-up hard!

Famous last words
“You put WHAT in my drink?” – Socrates
“There’s only like eight of them over that hill.” – Custer

22/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

spartanx.1364

Well, with the holiday’s this is kind of a “bye” week anyways. Though I think its doubtful you will win. I’m a bit biased though, being from Blackgate.

Actually just want to post some kudos to Choo for one of last nights attacks on our Garrison. Building an Omega Golem at our South west gate while a small group took outer watergate only to port up golem and all the attackers up to inner water gate was genious. It didn’t work, but my jaw dropped in amazement at the coordination and tactics used. And you were able to get CDS to take both our towers while we fended off that attack. Brilliant strat, cheers!

TY! We actually dont know who dropped the omega but we just rolled with it hehe. It was nice multi guild coordination. Hopefully we get more of that in the future! BTW that defense yall set up there kept us out of yall’s garrison all night long x(

22/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Moaning Marv.2194

Moaning Marv.2194

To the tiny Asuran necro from SoR that teamed up with a thief in Arah gear and a scaled engie from [DIS] (Tarnished Coast) to kill some BG:

You were a total bro.

Haha that was me and i’m sorry it played out like that, you just happened to come at the wrong time! We were running off to the side to do a duel with each other using the same emotes we used to use in WAR (/beckon then /bow when both done) and ya you were interrupting that, so sorry

Moaning (thief) Marvolo (mes) Mordaunt (necro)
Knights of the White Wolf
Sanctum of Rall

22/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

Scores for 3pm on GMT -3 (10am PST)

Attachments:

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

22/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Grunim.9034

Grunim.9034

Scores for 3pm on GMT -3 (10am PST)

Thank you for the score update! Just a minor clarification, this is from 9 am PST.

Zammi – Mesmer
Tarnished Coast since August 2012

22/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

Posted by: sceptus.9415

sceptus.9415

This post has nothing to do with our current match or any particular event that has happened. This isn’t a complaint either.

It seems to me that the amount of exploits Anet allows to slip by is really starting to hurt this game. I’ve noticed a steady stream of players that don’t bother to log in anymore. No, this isn’t just the holidays I’m seeing. People seem to be leaving for a variety of reasons. From thief perma-invisibility to exploiting through doors.

I really do hope some fun can be had between all of the issues the game has. They need to fix these things asap. Posting about them in this match thread won’t make it stop. In fact, it seems to me that some folks have a rather casual acceptance of these events and don’t really care much anymore. It really does seem like we are seeing a lot more of this in the last two weeks. For what it’s worth, I’m still going through the proper channels to report cheaters/exploiters. I despise them. Now they are killing the game for some people and they are leaving.

Hern | Sceptus | Vulkus | Colbane
[DIS] and [TTC]
Tarnished Coast

22/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Ejiofor.4801

Ejiofor.4801

LOL! Remember when this thread started out as

“This is gonna be fun, guys!”
“Yeah! Welcome to T2!”
“Stay outta my BL, freak!”
“Whomever was that Mesmer from (insert server name here), that was an awesome fight!”

Now the honeymoon is over. kitten just got real! XD

I think we all need to lighten up, and quit getting kitten hurt over a game.

On a good note, BG and SoR players have made me a better Engineer, keeping me on my toes.

So for that I say “THANK YOU, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN of Blackgate and Sanctum of Rall!”

Still no hating. Much love and respect!

Gearstrip Jones, Engineer, Borlis Pass, [KPUP]
“Which Lo Pan? Little ol’ basket case on wheels, or the ten-foot-tall roadblock?!”
-Kurt Russell, Big Trouble in Little China

22/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Jae.9682

Jae.9682

I think anet has done as much as they can with the speed at which their code monkeys can work. That being said, the culling is the only thing that truly bothers me or interferes with my total enjoyment of wvw. I have hours of video that would have truly been epic and postable (and great for marketing) if only I could have seen more than the animations of my enemies.

I do wish people would stop the terrain exploits, but for the few that do it, it means very little to the score. Just keep up with the social stigmatization until anet can patch out the holes. These maps are huge and the designers cannot fix the terrain bugs only the coders can.

To post on topic, TC has been a welcome challenger. No disrespect to IOJ, but they just didn’t have the coverage nor the presence that TC has presented so far. But we’ll see as time goes on. The first week in a new tier, everybody comes to play.

Jae Sun, Jae of Arc, Jae Kal, Jae Khan, Jae Barka, Jae Hemingway
Original Member of Blackgate.
Member of HB.

22/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Xirin.8593

Xirin.8593

Dear BG Thai guild,
Love,
TCBL

Merry Xmas TC!

Must be exciting playing by yourself. Personally, I prefer having people to fight.

The two people you quoted were playfully ribbing each other.

Your comment was filled with angst and bitterness.

Amazing.

[AoN] All or Nothing

22/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

Xirin.8593

Dear BG Thai guild,
Love,
TCBL

Merry Xmas TC!

Amazing.

Huh? Complete interpretation failure on your part there buddy if that’s what you think.

Okay

[AoN] All or Nothing

22/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

Jayne.9251

Dear BG Thai guild,
Love,
TCBL

Merry Xmas TC!

Amazing.

Huh? Complete interpretation failure on your part there buddy if that’s what you think.

It’s Christmas, don’t be so serious and uptight bro.

Nope Xirin was right. We were just bantering back and forth will no ill will. In fact Tajz was quite respectful and nice in his previous post about our efforts on TC to keep them out!

Just think everyone’s hip deep in eggnog and cookies this morning on TC. Ah well, I’m proud we’ve managed to hold our own so far this week, considering a good number of us figured we’d get smooshed.

Now be nice BG and SoR and give us back our toys or I’ll tell mom!

22/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

covenn.7165

Dear BG Thai guild,
Love,
TCBL

Merry Xmas TC!

Amazing.

It’s Christmas, don’t be so serious and uptight bro.

Nope Xirin was right. We were just bantering back and forth will no ill will. In fact Tajz was quite respectful and nice in his previous post about our efforts on TC to keep them out!

Just think everyone’s hip deep in eggnog and cookies this morning on TC. Ah well, I’m proud we’ve managed to hold our own so far this week, considering a good number of us figured we’d get smooshed.

Now be nice BG and SoR and give us back our toys or I’ll tell mom!

I didn’t say he was wrong about you. I said he was wrong about his interpretation of my post Read it again : p

I am seldom serious about anything let alone gaming forums

(edited by covenn.7165)

22/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

covenn.7165

I am seriously getting owned in the face by my iPad today. Though I guess the eggnog isn’t helping either

22/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Is eggnog any good? Never had it and it kinda sounds disgusting

BeeGee
Beast mode

22/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

Xirin.8593

Anything with bourbon can’t be that bad.

[AoN] All or Nothing

22/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

covenn.7165

Alcohol makes time with the inlaws bearable

22/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

Posted by: katanah.8431

katanah.8431

Your kidding right! Omg you are missing out.. get off the game now.. go buy some eggnog.
Add a splash of bourbon.
Enjoy!
And dangit BG get off EB so I can finish my map already!!! haha
Seriously ya all on BG are fierce. GJ!

22/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

covenn.7165

More than a splash IMO

22/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

spartanx.1364

I love Eggnog but Xirin said it best.

22/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

Posted by: JaredKincade.9761

JaredKincade.9761

I assume that the post was originally made for humor with a base level of intelligence being expected by the readers. Unfortunately you cannot easily dumb down posts enough for all reading and comprehension levels. The post was fine as is and it was quite obvious.

And yet he posted a screen shot of our map chat, showing a commander telling his troops where to rally to.

Of all the “hackgate” cries, you guys just excuse people “monitoring” our map chats as, a harmless joke. The hypocrisy astounds me.

22/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

Posted by: JaredKincade.9761

JaredKincade.9761

I assume that the post was originally made for humor with a base level of intelligence being expected by the readers. Unfortunately you cannot easily dumb down posts enough for all reading and comprehension levels. The post was fine as is and it was quite obvious.

And yet he posted a screen shot of our map chat, showing a commander telling his troops where to rally to.

Of all the “hackgate” cries, you guys just excuse people “monitoring” our map chats as, a harmless joke. The hypocrisy astounds me.

Are you trolling or serious? I REALLY hope you are trolling

Is it not considered bad form to buy a second account, station it in the opposing servers BL and watch the Map announcements and where icons are zerging?

I had no idea.

Looks like GW2 is going to get another account from me if this is the case!

22/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

Peetee.9406

Is it not considered bad form to buy a second account, station it in the opposing servers BL and watch the Map announcements and where icons are zerging?

I had no idea.

Looks like GW2 is going to get another account from me if this is the case!

What if I told you that screenshot came from someone within ICoa?

Not everyone takes WvW as this super serious all or nothing war, I happen to have friends within the guild and one of them sent me that screenshot in hopes of getting a rise out of someone on the forums.

It succeeded, it was a joke, please don’t take it for anything beyond that.

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

22/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

Jayne.9251

Ok which one of you heathens downed Rudolph?!!

Attachments:

22/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Anthrage.2519

Anthrage.2519

AH, so THAT’’S what he meant…I came up, a Norn Ranger, and saw him say “The enemy is a fish.” and had no idea what he meant, as you looked completely normal to me. That’s so funny.

Quaagan Loves you! Coo

Ranger Anthrage Stormrider – Sanguine Wild Guild [SW]
sPvP BuildWvW Build
Tarnished Coast Server- Anthrage Stormrider on Youtube

22/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Aneirin Cadwall.9126

Aneirin Cadwall.9126

To the warrior wielding Sunrise:
If you won’t 1:1, don’t /laugh.

Men who achieve some power desire more until they destroy themselves trying to get it.—Turai Ossa
Sanctum of Rall since beta 3. Mesmer since 1070 AE

22/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Mishi.7058

Mishi.7058

AH, so THAT’’S what he meant…I came up, a Norn Ranger, and saw him say “The enemy is a fish.” and had no idea what he meant, as you looked completely normal to me. That’s so funny.

Quaagan Loves you! Coo

Haha…

All I know is I was standing near him or her after they waved.
Kinda took off when I saw a few more TC incoming, then hit a wall of TC players.
Maybe Quaggan Silva will visit more of you.

Quaagan Loves you! Coo

Sooo are we having a cds quaggan peace party on Christmas?

Party, sure.
Peace, No.

Commander Silvannas
“Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack.” Sun Tzu

22/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

Posted by: GerLd.2783

GerLd.2783

oh Hai. WvW has been alot of fun lately

Sanctum of Rall [BEER]

22/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

Posted by: RoninDB.9540

RoninDB.9540

To the BG players who took bay on TCBL’s last night… Just so you know, I had no idea you couldn’t get to me while I was on that wall until I was dead. I kep wondering why you were sending the bear after me… DANG BEAR!!! Still, the cannon was fun. Thanks for the challenge

Zero Negative [ZN]
Public Relations/Inter-Guild Relations Officer
Tarnished Coast

22/12 BG - SoR - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Aneirin Cadwall.9126

Aneirin Cadwall.9126

To the warrior wielding Sunrise:
If you won’t 1:1, don’t /laugh.

hahahah

“The coward only threatens when he is safe.”

Men who achieve some power desire more until they destroy themselves trying to get it.—Turai Ossa
Sanctum of Rall since beta 3. Mesmer since 1070 AE