3/1 - 3/8: TC/DB/Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

No, they didn’t. Because all we did was zerg around.
Terrible troll is terrible. And this is coming from the worst of them all.

Don’t worry, we’ll try to get to T2 as fast as possible where we’re not “overpopulated”..

Okay, I’m confused as to what point you’re trying to make here. Please explain this to me, as I don’t have multiple degrees and am not a smart person.

I was replying to Guardians point that our “skills was being drowned out” by our numbers. Just wanted to pointed the irony of that comment when you were in T4.

How is that irony? I just said all we did was zerg around. We outnumber Yaks/CD/EBay, it’s not something we’re hiding. Whoever is saying Mag did well in T4 because of leet skills is lying. But I have no idea who this is or what you’re attempting to argue.

Would you believe that TC is pretty much doing the same as you guys? We’re really just trying to get out of this tier..

Yes, lots of us know this and know what it’s like. But your people have admitted that you need this “morale booster.” The fact that you outnumber us, we outnumber T4, and that T2 servers are fighting people who don’t come close to that sort of coverage is no one’s fault but ANet’s terrible ranking system.

When you run around in zergballs that are enough to steamroll your opponents simply by smashing 1 due to your sheer numbers makes it’s honestly difficult to see the skill level of the people involved. This does not only pertain to TC, it’s anyone who’s filled those shoes at some point. Mag, FA, Kain, any server.

If it is difficult to ascertain the skill level of a server due to their numbers perhaps judgmental parties should reserve their judgement rather than flame the other server by assuming they’re unskilled because of their numbers…

Please quote me when I said TC had no skill. TIA.

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

in WvW

Posted by: Asudementio.8526

Asudementio.8526

Don’t worry, we’ll try to get to T2 as fast as possible where we’re not “overpopulated”..

Okay, I’m confused as to what point you’re trying to make here. Please explain this to me, as I don’t have multiple degrees and am not a smart person.

I was replying to Guardians point that our “skills was being drowned out” by our numbers. Just wanted to pointed the irony of that comment when you were in T4.

How is that irony? I just said all we did was zerg around. We outnumber Yaks/CD/EBay, it’s not something we’re hiding. Whoever is saying Mag did well in T4 because of leet skills is lying. But I have no idea who this is or what you’re attempting to argue.

Would you believe that TC is pretty much doing the same as you guys? We’re really just trying to get out of this tier..

Yes, lots of us know this and know what it’s like. But your people have admitted that you need this “morale booster.” The fact that you outnumber us, we outnumber T4, and that T2 servers are fighting people who don’t come close to that sort of coverage is no one’s fault but ANet’s terrible ranking system.

When you run around in zergballs that are enough to steamroll your opponents simply by smashing 1 due to your sheer numbers makes it’s honestly difficult to see the skill level of the people involved. This does not only pertain to TC, it’s anyone who’s filled those shoes at some point. Mag, FA, Kain, any server.

If it is difficult to ascertain the skill level of a server due to their numbers perhaps judgmental parties should reserve their judgement rather than flame the other server by assuming they’re unskilled because of their numbers…

I didn’t accuse you of saying anything; don’t feel the need to be so defensive- i was simply saying that as good advice for everyone.

Leader of [Suh]
My moves are fresh, like my groceries.
#TeamEvonforever

in WvW

Posted by: TheFug.5278

TheFug.5278

Yes, lots of us know this and know what it’s like. But your people have admitted that you need this “morale booster.”

A number of people, they’re not the ones who fought at the end of the week to keep our server in T2 though….

I don’t think there is any irony in pointing out that a server with overwhelming population advantage doesn’t have much chance to demonstrate skill, but that’s my opinion.

Good, for a minute there I thought you were trying to single TC out…

How… what.. I said all we did was zerg around in T4 and there was so skill involved. Why would you… I don’t even…. ERROR

CD/EBay/Yak’s will always think Maguuma is a zerg server, because they lost people and we didn’t and simply do not met our numbers. That being said, lots of people in Yak’s and Ebay actually like and respect Maguuma. I know, it’s hard to believe!

TC has always been a zerg server, for christ’s sake it’s why you’ve been in T2 for so long. All I’m saying is that people using 20 others as a safety net and being able to flash build seven pieces of siege is not really something I can look upon as skill. This does not mean you do not have skill, it simply means, AS I SAID, it is difficult to see. There’s nothing wrong with not being impressed by you, it’s not meant to be something offensive. I’ve yet to witness a TC group butting heads with our group of similar numbers and just rolling us. When that happens, I will humbly congratulate them. But for all the reasons I have listed, it’s just nearly impossible to do at the moment.

You sound pretty mad.

I think you getting counter trolled.

Maybe you need to step away and try enjoying the game instead of getting all worked up on the forums, mate.

[KH] Kwisatz Haderach

in WvW

GuardianOMS.8067

If you honestly think anyone is worked up you need to stop kidding yourself. I’ve already said I’m being trolled.

I didn’t accuse you of saying anything; don’t feel the need to be so defensive- i was simply saying that as good advice for everyone.

Sure, okay, moving on.

in WvW

Posted by: Asudementio.8526

Asudementio.8526

Yes, lots of us know this and know what it’s like. But your people have admitted that you need this “morale booster.”

A number of people, they’re not the ones who fought at the end of the week to keep our server in T2 though….

I don’t think there is any irony in pointing out that a server with overwhelming population advantage doesn’t have much chance to demonstrate skill, but that’s my opinion.

Good, for a minute there I thought you were trying to single TC out…

How… what.. I said all we did was zerg around in T4 and there was so skill involved. Why would you… I don’t even…. ERROR

CD/EBay/Yak’s will always think Maguuma is a zerg server, because they lost people and we didn’t and simply do not met our numbers. That being said, lots of people in Yak’s and Ebay actually like and respect Maguuma. I know, it’s hard to believe!

TC has always been a zerg server, for christ’s sake it’s why you’ve been in T2 for so long. All I’m saying is that people using 20 others as a safety net and being able to flash build seven pieces of siege is not really something I can look upon as skill. This does not mean you do not have skill, it simply means, AS I SAID, it is difficult to see. There’s nothing wrong with not being impressed by you, it’s not meant to be something offensive. I’ve yet to witness a TC group butting heads with our group of similar numbers and just rolling us. When that happens, I will humbly congratulate them. But for all the reasons I have listed, it’s just nearly impossible to do at the moment.

You are correct, there is nothing wrong with not being impressed by a server, this of course applies to opinions from all servers.

Leader of [Suh]
My moves are fresh, like my groceries.
#TeamEvonforever

in WvW

Posted by: Shrouded.6450

Shrouded.6450

That’s fine, I’m not that impressed by you guys either. We’re too kitten busy trying to get out of this tier.

in WvW

Posted by: Grimpaw.7493

Grimpaw.7493

Not many on Maguuma really record video, but here’s a pretty good one.

Cheers, very entertaining. I’m usually the only one drinking in my party on the weekends. Hmm, TC pirate guilds might be a good place to find drunken shenanigans…

~ Sleight of Mind ~ mesmer
~ Ann Du Lance ~ guardian
Tarnished Coast

in WvW

GuardianOMS.8067

That’s fine, I’m not that impressed by you guys either. We’re too kitten busy trying to get out of this tier.

And that’s fine, you shouldn’t be. Just stop taking it to heart every time someone chest thumps.

in WvW

Shrouded.6450

:D I call that progress. You wanna move on now?

Edit: Deleted the chest-thumping part even though I was just replying to it. :/

(edited by Shrouded.6450)

in WvW

GuardianOMS.8067

Good, now can we hug and be friends?

Edit: Apparently not since you think that was all chest thumping. Wow, that was a good troll. No one can say an honest opinion without someone taking it as a bigger nuts contest.

(edited by GuardianOMS.8067)

in WvW

Shrouded.6450

But you’re a maguuman, and I’m a TCer….is it possible? :o

Edit: Dood, just kidding. C’mon mahn you’re from mags. You mentioned chest-thumping so I replied to it. Relax! :p

in WvW

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

Two guilds: KH (about 30 dedicated WvW players) and LW (not sure their exact size, but they were definitely smaller than KH when we were all on CD. All the rest of the CD guilds went mostly to Kaineng and Blackgate I believe.

KH was recruited by TC to try and replace a couple of guilds that transferred off TC the week before.

This is wrong in a lot of ways. The only guilds TC has recieved in the last four months are:
[DIS]: ~30 people transferred from CD 4 months ago
[FIST]: ~30 people transferred from IoJ when IoJ died
[KH]: ~150 people transferred from CD when CD died
[CYN]: ~100 people transferred from CD when CD died
for a total of 310 people, that’s not even enough to even fill a single guild. I imagine DB/MAG got more transfers when transfers got locked down than TC ever did.

There has only been two guilds that have transfered off TC to my knowledge
[MF]: ~20 transferred to YB because they wanted more casual WvW about 2.5 months ago
[BLNT]: ~20 transferred to KA when they stomped t3 (I believe they thought KA would be t1 material)

TC has not received any large guilds EVER. All transfers have been small groups of 10- who came for our community and tenacity. We’ve earned our place in T2 and we are about as strong as KA even though we have fewer numbers and worse coverage. I understand from t3’s point of view we have a massive population but when it comes to t2, we are vastly outnumbered. BG and TC had about the same ratio of population as TC and DB does in this their.

[FIST] went to FA from IOJ

Best move ever!

TC would probably have accepted us with open arms and with boxes of cookies, but FA promised prison style back rubs and rough hand massages. The choice was clear.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

in WvW

Posted by: OutspokenAardvark.9781

OutspokenAardvark.9781

The Mailed Fist joined TC, it’s a different guild.

Rhyme – Commander
[DIS] Dissentient – http://dissentient.org
[TC] Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: Joey.2769

Joey.2769

To all my TC friends don’t feed the trolls…..Ok you can feed them cookies. Before you ask, you can send them via catapults, trebuchets, ballistas, and arrow carts, but not on golems or rams as they will get squished.

Commander X Swagalicious X
Commander Twerknificient
Joey Bladow

in WvW

Furiousbeard.7602

Ahhhh, i see. I come from Armored Fist, the slightly more amored version of the mailed fist. However, if i could mail a fist, it would punch people in the mouth when they opened the package.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81

in WvW

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

I think your golems need more finesse.

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in WvW

GuardianOMS.8067

But you’re a maguuman, and I’m a TCer….is it possible? :o

Edit: Dood, just kidding. C’mon mahn you’re from mags. You mentioned chest-thumping so I replied to it. Relax! :p

Yeah, because you got all hot and heavy from people using the word zerg.

I AM ALWAYS kittenING RELAXED. Seriously despite heated words no one is emotionally invested in this. I’m here because I’m at work with nothing to do and there was an argument a’brewing. There’s nothing wrong with debating and throwing words at each other so long as we keep it civil. At the end of the day, no one really, truly hates anyone or cares what they say.

Maguumans and chill dudes with spiky shells. I for one would rather have more friends than enemies, but people get so hurt by print on a screen that it’s hard not to throw a spike shell at them.

in WvW

Shrouded.6450

I AM ALWAYS kittenING RELAXED.

You don’t say….. o.0

in WvW

Furiousbeard.7602

I AM ALWAYS kittenING RELAXED.

You don’t say….. o.0

NO I DIDN’T SAY!!!

….oh, that wasn’t for me… carry on

in WvW

GuardianOMS.8067

What is FA doing in this thread?
Please say hi to the Human ranger commander in white for me. I still love him…
Tell him it’s from that mesmer that kept peg legging him.

He knows…. :|

in WvW

Posted by: Joey.2769

Joey.2769

I think your golems need more finesse.

Yeah, we have our Supreme Commander Brain tweaking them but can’t test as Pinkitteneps eating all the cookies!

edit: Idk why Pinky was edited

Commander X Swagalicious X
Commander Twerknificient
Joey Bladow

(edited by Joey.2769)

in WvW

Posted by: Ketharius.9018

Ketharius.9018

What is FA doing in this thread?
Please say hi to the Human ranger commander in white for me. I still love him…
Tell him it’s from that mesmer that kept peg legging him.

He knows…. :|

FA wants to stop by and say hi, it’s fine.

Tarnished Coast
[FUNK] Squad

in WvW

Posted by: Candir.5608

Candir.5608

This thread makes me miss KA and BG even more.

Candyyr – Warrior – Commander
[DIS] – Dissentient – http://dissentient.org
[TC] – Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

I enjoy cream of chicken soup.

I’m more of a tomato soup girl myself.

Also. Anet should really learn to harvest all the wasted energy in the various match up threads. They could make a bundle. /nod

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in WvW

Posted by: Raf.1078

Raf.1078

So just a thought I was having, if Mag is so convinced they are amazing I’d like to see at least 1 video of them wiping groups instead of them just talking. (I’d hope one person would at least be able to) I know we have a few in TV who are going to start recording all of our stuff mostly for our own benefit but all this “We wiped you X times and you never wiped us” talk just seems silly from what I’ve experienced so far seeing as I had 500+ kills on Saturday on an upleveled guardian with no elite and I’m already starting his 2nd stack of badges at level 29 I’m just tossing this up here in a hope to see some video’s by Mag and DB since it’s always nice to see the opposite side of the field yours truly a humble TC player.

its not hard to stack up on badges on an upleveled character when all u have to do is run with the zerg and steam roll any small group.

not saying u guys dont have any good players but hardly have i seen any tc roam around alone and if i do find 1, two or more tc would not be far behind.

Its WvW, not spvp. Small groups have thier place in PvP maps or in the lower WvW Tiers. WvW in T2 will always be about larger groups. If Maguma ever hits T2, you’ll figure that out pretty quickly.

In T3, we all sorts of small teams out and about. Used to do it quite a bit myself. But, TC had to adjust tactics to stay in T2. Now old habits are still there back in T3. But why would we want to re-train everyone in T3 tactics when we don’t want to be here for long?

Some of BG’s camp flipping teams were 15-20 strong.

PF/ GOAT on Tarnished Coast (Semi-Retired)
Raf Longshanks-80 Norn Guardian / 9 more alts of various lvls / Charter Member Altaholics Anon

in WvW

Posted by: Digikid.7230

Digikid.7230

So just a thought I was having, if Mag is so convinced they are amazing I’d like to see at least 1 video of them wiping groups instead of them just talking. (I’d hope one person would at least be able to) I know we have a few in TV who are going to start recording all of our stuff mostly for our own benefit but all this “We wiped you X times and you never wiped us” talk just seems silly from what I’ve experienced so far seeing as I had 500+ kills on Saturday on an upleveled guardian with no elite and I’m already starting his 2nd stack of badges at level 29 I’m just tossing this up here in a hope to see some video’s by Mag and DB since it’s always nice to see the opposite side of the field yours truly a humble TC player.

its not hard to stack up on badges on an upleveled character when all u have to do is run with the zerg and steam roll any small group.

not saying u guys dont have any good players but hardly have i seen any tc roam around alone and if i do find 1, two or more tc would not be far behind.

Its WvW, not spvp. Small groups have thier place in PvP maps or in the lower WvW Tiers. WvW in T2 will always be about larger groups. If Maguma ever hits T2, you’ll figure that out pretty quickly.

In T3, we all sorts of small teams out and about. Used to do it quite a bit myself. But, TC had to adjust tactics to stay in T2. Now old habits are still there back in T3. But why would we want to re-train everyone in T3 tactics when we don’t want to be here for long?

I hope never to be in T2 then, I love my solo roaming too much :P

Some guy on a bunch of servers, mostly Mag
Former top 50 spvp engi main.

in WvW

GuardianOMS.8067

WvW in T2 will always be about larger groups. If Maguma ever hits T2, you’ll figure that out pretty quickly.

It’s like he’s saying Maguuma doesn’t know that T2 is a zergfest or we have any aspirations to be in that tier.

in WvW

Posted by: Vi Au.8341

Vi Au.8341

first of all this is not t2 and mag does not have the population to hit t2 and if by some miracle we do, half the server will leave for another tier.

secondly, running around in large groups… thats a new tactic i never heard of.

thirdly, im simply responding to Doncare that if he is going to trash talk about how his uplvled guardian can spam 1 in zergballs and farm badges

lastly, TC cannot deny that you outnumber both DB and Mag 90% of the time with the exception of NNK O’Clock (7am-11/12am EST)

in WvW

Shrouded.6450

:) But everyone agrees that T4 is a lil less zergier than T3 and I betcha there’s another tier that’s a lot less zergier than T4…

Can anyone guess?

Large group for TC doesn’t happen a lot in T2 btw…

in WvW

Posted by: kerona.3465

kerona.3465

If Maguma ever hits T2, you’ll figure that out pretty quickly.

LOLOLOL

That would be the day.

This thread makes me miss KA and BG even more.

Let it feed your fire.

Maguuma [PYRO]
Oblyth, Mes ~ Nadeshiko Naito, War ~ Hwertu, Gua
Evenree, Necro (M) ~ Ran Still Died, Thief

in WvW

Vi Au.8341

nope we zerg in T4 and its terrible for Ebay and CD and i feel bad for them

Mag knew what we were going to have to face when we got back to T3
just dont chest thump that u farm a kitten ton of badges when the odds are stacked against the other 2 servers.

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

I’ve been enjoying BP and NNK on DB. They play some great psychological warfare games.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in WvW

Posted by: Raf.1078

Raf.1078

first of all this is not t2 and mag does not have the population to hit t2 and if by some miracle we do, half the server will leave for another tier.

thirdly, im simply responding to Doncare that if he is going to trash talk about how his uplvled guardian can spam 1 in zergballs and farm badges

lastly, TC cannot deny that you outnumber both DB and Mag 90% of the time with the exception of NNK O’Clock (7am-11/12am EST)

Oh quit whining about being out numbered. You guys are no more outnumbered than TC was in T2.

Except we never gave up cause we were outnumbered. We had good fun with BG & KN in spite of being outmanned. This could be that kind of match too if Maguma would give it chance.

PF/ GOAT on Tarnished Coast (Semi-Retired)
Raf Longshanks-80 Norn Guardian / 9 more alts of various lvls / Charter Member Altaholics Anon

in WvW

kerona.3465

We are. Those are our numbers (who are not pve-centric fairweathers). That’s how much you outnumber us by.

Get it?

Maguuma [PYRO]

in WvW

Posted by: xxxzavulonxxx.8413

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

I am also pretty sure that there are times TC is not outmanned with Kain & BG judging by #s I have seen this match (which is limited [and yay I didn’t get selected for jury duty]),

[SU]

in WvW

Posted by: Suralin.3947

Suralin.3947

I’m starting to think this thread should be “Forums Warriors: TC vs Mag”. DB loves you both…favoring TC more (in my opinion).

DragonBrand – Terror Gaming [TG]
Fer Aline – Thf; Suralinta – Rgr; Alyra Va Tel – Ele; Mer Aline – War

in WvW

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

I’m starting to think this thread should be “Forums Warriors: TC vs Mag”. DB loves you both…favoring TC more (in my opinion).

If DB hasn’t caught on by now, then maybe we don’t know each other as well as I hoped!

in WvW

Vi Au.8341

I havent seen Suralin much on forums so maybe he is new to this?

also im still having fun. just dont brag about your overwhelming victory and its all good

in WvW

Posted by: Haldunius.7864

Haldunius.7864

You guys get another week of TC and then SoS will switch spots with them. T3 should be a lot more enjoyable after that because it seems like SoS has retained a fair amount of its population unlike some other former T1 servers.

Also, glad to see that nastiness from the T2 thread the last few weeks hasn’t infected T3.

FA is eagerly awaiting the return of TC. Please don’t hurt them too much.

FA Mesmo – [VK]
Last words – “I’m going to jump off this cliff
and pull all those guys down cuz they’ll die.”

in WvW

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

I just drank a giant cup of Mountain Dew after not having caffeine in about a month. BRING ON THE WvW!!!!

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

in WvW

Posted by: Erinshaw.8035

Erinshaw.8035

Well reading through this thread and you leave out the obvious trollish remarks there are some obvious conclusions that can be made.

I will preface by declaring that I am a proud Yaks Bender. We have played Mags alot prior to their pop increase and once after. There is no doubt that the old Mags loved their small groups and were good at it. TC for whom I have the utmost respect as a server gave us a hiding 3 weeks in a row. We hung in there as best we could but the combination of numbers coverage zerg and small groups won them our respect. The new Mags steamrolled us with numbers for a week. In the posts of that week the small groups section still were there but were not as effective as their zerg. I suppose they did not need to be.

So T4 any combination of Yaks/Mags/Emery/Crystal make up a good group whose matches will be reasonbly close. There is much more opportunity for small groups of 5/10 to make a significant difference. This makes for fun playtime and the sense that I or my small group contributed to the final result.

Moving to t3 the zergs are bigger the nature of the zerg has progressed as we experienced last week and learnt from. The opporunity for small groups to make an impact is reduced but not negated to the overall outcome. The coverage of a t3 server is much better and this impacts on aspiring t4 to t3 servers. The game starts to feel like a war of attrition and unless you have dedicated wvw players then it for some just gets to boring and not fun. It starts to become a second job but I know some people like this alot.

The further you go up the greater coverage you have to have. I thought kain had the numbers to go to t1 but obviously they dont yet. Wave after wave of them cleaned us up. So there is a problem as far as each tier is concerned. It not about skill on an individual basis but rather group and zerg composition and the best use of resources. The more dedicated wvw players have the more likely they are to be in a higher tier.

So were do we go from here. Mags/Yaks change places every week or do we manipulate the scores so we have more even matches. Mags you have too many for t4 so that becomes a walk over yet in T3 I dont believe you show your best. I am not privy to the inner workings of your server only you can answer that. I respect you as a fighting server and am just bemused by the outcome this week but more so by the outcome 2 weeks ago when you were in T3. TC you know the respect we have for each other and when the shuffling of the upper servers is over you will be back on an even keel again. We may see you next week or not as the case may be but we will give of our best but our coverage is sadly lacking since the move off yaks to tier 1.

I know that wvw has lost some of its shine and with the transfers even with gems are still taking place on too regular a basis. It boils down to the type of gameplay you want rather than wvw per se. I was thinking if every wvw player transferred to the same server we could all be t1 and tic 695 all week and claim to be the best there is

Good luck for the rest of the week and i doff my cap to all servers who invest their time and energy into wvw

The Older Gamers (TOG) wvw guild leader

in WvW

Posted by: nightfend.4072

nightfend.4072

All I can say is at least Yaks and Mag can drop down a tier and clean up every few weeks to make themselves feel better. Dragonbrand has been stuck in the middle (as the only true tier 3 server) and gets defeated by the T2’s that come down. No fun at all. And there is no change in site.

in WvW

Posted by: Xirin.8593

Xirin.8593

I just drank a giant cup of Mountain Dew after not having caffeine in about a month. BRING ON THE WvW!!!!

No caffeine for a month? Inconceivable!

[AoN] All or Nothing

in WvW

Evalana.5480

Xirin.8593

No caffeine for a month? Inconceivable!

I know, right?? I tried… but I just couldn’t do it!!! I’m so much more pleasant after having a caffeine fix.

in WvW

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

So you’ve been Grumpy Evalana for the past month?

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in WvW

Vi Au.8341

All I can say is at least Yaks and Mag can drop down a tier and clean up every few weeks to make themselves feel better. Dragonbrand has been stuck in the middle (as the only true tier 3 server) and gets defeated by the T2’s that come down. No fun at all. And there is no change in site.

its not as fun as it may seem. we spent most days duelling behind the windmill

in WvW

Evalana.5480

saiyr.3071

So you’ve been Grumpy Evalana for the past month?

Oh my yes. Ask anyone. Super crab right here!!

in WvW

Posted by: GreyFreeman.2516

GreyFreeman.2516

I think every smart thing we do now is because of the time we spent as the No. 2/3 server. Having a population advantage makes you lazy and stupid.

[TC][HFC] Aedin
“Hopeless? Why, very well!
But a man does not fight merely to win!”

in WvW

kerona.3465

I really do feel bad for DB.

Maguuma [PYRO]

in WvW

Evalana.5480

DB is trapped in purgatory. One of these days the sun will shine again, but until then we will throw hissy fits and enjoy Forum Wars 2! <3

Pleaseee, for the love of chocolate and butterflies – note the sarcasm!

(edited by Evalana.5480)