3/1 DH :: BP :: AR

in WvW

Posted by: Rashagal.5867

Rashagal.5867

The one you were talking to couldn’t have been the CO, could he? He is only lvl 66. Not trying to invalidate anything, because as he said it looks like they did exploit either by accident or on purpose, just pointing out that he may not have been the one in charge.

Anvil Rock Ambassador of [Sane];
[ARM] Anvil Rock Militia Commander;
The Loryak: I speak for these beasts.

in WvW

Posted by: bradderzh.2378

bradderzh.2378

While I have accidentally found myself and other guildies sucked into that tower on a number of occasions the responses is and always will/should be “Just jump out”.

If you accidently cap a tower by taking a tainted Mesmer portal (ikr…) you should just leave it undefended as a show of sportsmanship. If more guilds that drill this into their members everyone will have a much more enjoyable time ingame.

I don’t think it is fair to condem a server over the actions of the few, so long as they take a strong stance in rectifying the issue (which many of the DH guys who spoke to me, in re: to the flying hacker, seemed to)

In reference to ascended items:
Nar: I love that it will take me time and money to
reach the same level I’m at right now… …said no one, ever.

(edited by bradderzh.2378)

in WvW

Posted by: jkctmc.8754

jkctmc.8754

Was a good match up until an entire guild decided to sabotage our siege supply by putting up a ton of rams, and trolling our chat constantly, with a commander of this guild we’ve never seen before leading people to their deaths.

They’ve been doing this for weeks.

It’s going to be humorous when they lose, after pulling stunts like this.

Either way, BP, or Anvil Rock will beat them, if not both.

What makes you think DH is the one doing this? :\ that’s just wrong when you jump to conclusions like that.

Its not DH. Its the same EB trolls that 2G deals with that always go for grub instead of defending towers or our valley keep. To be fair, though, [SoS] wouldn’t know that because they generally avoid EB like the plague. lol.

I had a misclick, or poor judgement when I went into there. It seems we have a new troll guild on Anvil Rock now. They took the place of that guild that left for NSP I guess. Could be part of that old guild, who knows.

Renno – Stonegard – Aece
80 Thief – 80 Warrior – 80 Guardian – 80 Ranger
80 Mesmer – 80 Necromancer

(edited by jkctmc.8754)

in WvW

Posted by: Actium.8765

Actium.8765

hey evilzara, who is the darkhaven invader in your team?

Character: Acium 80 Guard
Server: Northern Shiverpeaks, Commander
Guild: Legends and Myth [Myth]

in WvW

Posted by: Dark Aidget.3879

Dark Aidget.3879

It seems we have a new troll guild on Anvil Rock now. They took the place of that guild that left for NSP I guess. Could be part of that old guild, who knows.

Well that just sucks. This game has enough frustrations without people in your own server making you want to scream.

[Arr][GOAT]

in WvW

Rashagal.5867

Good fun tonight defending Langor from DH. I counted 2 golems, 3-4 rams, a few arrow carts, and at least 8 catas that we wrecked before we fell, not to mention a sizable sum of loot bags. Its a shame we only had 10 to your 50. It might not have fallen had we garnered more troops. Well fought, sneaking in and out of the tower was deadly business as well. Keep it up DH.

in WvW

jkctmc.8754

It seems we have a new troll guild on Anvil Rock now. They took the place of that guild that left for NSP I guess. Could be part of that old guild, who knows.

Well that just sucks. This game has enough frustrations without people in your own server making you want to scream.

It is what it is I guess.

Renno – Stonegard – Aece

in WvW

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

hey evilzara, who is the darkhaven invader in your team?

I invited a random DH to my party so I can ask for the name of the [JADE] commander. That’s how I was able to contact him.

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

in WvW

Posted by: Aeros.2046

Aeros.2046

I can’t speak for AR, but I know BP was having shenanigans last night too. It is a stretch to say DH is somehow able to sabotage two servers, but they definitely had some help from the troll brigade irregardless.

[KRTA]
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Zanydachico.7304

Zanydachico.7304

Anvil Rock? More like Anvil Squishy…(Lame Joke)
Anyways, I’ve played long enough to say it.

Where your good players at?
I’ve seen coordination from both sides. Impressive. Yes but C’mon when it comes to Zerg on Zerg or small group fights, whatever I’ve been involved in so far. Pfft. Impress me. BP now they make your Butt Clench when you achieve a win! Muahahahjaahhahjaha cough

“Hey…who’s that guy?” “What guy?” HEADSHOT
- Zannito [SE]’s Green Ranger
- DarkHaven

in WvW

Posted by: Lanny.6987

Lanny.6987

Good work tying up that loose end. Thanks.

I can confirm that Anvil Rock has moved all of its spies off of NSP. All zero of our spies have bought their gems and moved to BP.

in WvW

Posted by: Anvil Pants.3426

Anvil Pants.3426

And thanks to you, Lanny. With all of our spies settled in BP, it’s amazing just how much intel we’re continuously not getting from our massive and deeply embedded imaginary spy network.

Anvil’s Last Stand [ALS]
Grand Progressive Arch Battle Pope of Anvil Rock Defenders Alliance [TARD]

in WvW

Posted by: Fraeg.9837

Fraeg.9837

I’ve seen coordination from both sides. Impressive. Yes but C’mon when it comes to Zerg on Zerg or small group fights, whatever I’ve been involved in so far. Pfft. Impress me. BP now they make your Butt Clench when you achieve a win! Muahahahjaahhahjaha cough

You are fooling yourself if you don’t think Ar has some great players. We have been fighting Ar for a month plus, and there are some rock solid folks on Ar

Wyverz – Asura – Mesmer
Xynobia – Asura – Necro
|Gnaw| |BB| |dO| |SOUL| – NSP

in WvW

jkctmc.8754

I can’t speak for AR, but I know BP was having shenanigans last night too. It is a stretch to say DH is somehow able to sabotage two servers, but they definitely had some help from the troll brigade irregardless.

We’ve been seeing a lot of odd stuff. We’ve got a large group of people who pretty much go chase ghosts so they can get the evidence to report it, and I think this issue alone is hurting us drastically. It also seems we have two Troll guilds now on Anvil Rock.

Makes you miss the BP vs NSP vs AR match up because we didn’t do these things.

Renno – Stonegard – Aece

(edited by jkctmc.8754)

in WvW

jkctmc.8754

Anvil Rock has had this set of troll guilds for weeks. Last week’s matchup thread contained nearly two pages (prior to their deletion) of Anvil Rock’s [Charr] speaking cheezeburger (google it) with some of NSP’s trolls.

Trolls recognize their kind, and befriend their kind. They meet inside and outside the game, and their fun at your expense is not limited to the imaginary confines of ANet’s server loyalty and boundaries.

We’ve had trolls team up before, and so has every other server. I’d bet on that.

That makes sense. I took over a week off (was planning on taking off until the next big patch in March), and my wife coerced me into leveling her Necro the last two days. So I’ve missed a lot .

That doesn’t explain the cheating I’ve seen though.

You are fooling yourself if you don’t think Ar has some great players. We have been fighting Ar for a month plus, and there are some rock solid folks on Ar

It’s funny seeing them say that. I was on my wifes Necro (she’s coercing me to level it), running around with an 80 Elementalist, and we were killing groups twice, and even three times our size. We picked up a Guardian, and they couldn’t kill us without thier large zerg.

Renno – Stonegard – Aece

(edited by jkctmc.8754)

in WvW

Posted by: Nuzt.7894

Nuzt.7894

Meh, its one guy, I haven’t seen any other DH post anything overly negative.

in WvW

Actium.8765

So… everyone is assuming that darkhaven is behind all of this? like we have the numbers to do that.. We never heard anything from GoM and HoD about this happening to them in our month long matchups. So maybe it’s just people that are bored?

in WvW

Anvil Pants.3426

I wouldn’t say that it’s safe to say any of that (about [Charr] originating from NSP). I saw their characters on server, in WvW, before all of this started. Weeks before. They weren’t even trolling back then. They were following commanders (myself included) and playing WvW normally.

Maybe they’ve just gotten bored, and sick of some people’s kitten, so decided to be kittenty back.

It’s a natural progression for trolls native to our server to find and befriend trolls on our opponent servers. Remember where Ronny went, to spite us? He took the easy way out, comparatively, if taking the kitten out of us was his goal.

Besides, I know exactly how pleasurable it is to read a forum post about myself or things I was involved in, to note just how hilariously mistaken the poor saps are about me and what happened to them. Newly-Tier-7 small man groups are notorious for making me LOL for that reason.

So, no, I wouldn’t be caught making assumptions about who is doing what, nor why.

Anvil’s Last Stand [ALS]

(edited by Anvil Pants.3426)

in WvW

Nuzt.7894

I don’t think anyone is assuming that Actium, what purpose would DH have to do it ?

Now NSP, yes I would definately think they are responsible.

Even if its not NSP, with their actions and behavior over the last few weeks, it wouldn’t surprise me in the least if it was certain NSP players.

Edit: I shouldn’t lump all of NSP in there but they definately have some worthy candidates.

(edited by Nuzt.7894)

in WvW

Nuzt.7894

I don’t know anvil, it seemed in lastweeks thread CHAR was overly friendly with some of NSP’s cool crew. Maybe they are just AR trolls, but I’m still leaning towards NSP.

in WvW

Anvil Pants.3426

I don’t know anvil, it seemed in lastweeks thread CHAR was overly friendly with some of NSP’s cool crew. Maybe they are just AR trolls, but I’m still leaning towards NSP.

Been there:

Last week’s matchup thread contained nearly two pages (prior to their deletion) of Anvil Rock’s [Charr] speaking cheezeburger (google it) with some of NSP’s trolls.

Trolls recognize their kind, and befriend their kind. They meet inside and outside the game, and their fun at your expense is not limited to the imaginary confines of ANet’s server loyalty and boundaries.

It’s a natural progression for trolls native to our server to find and befriend trolls on our opponent servers.

Get bored. Troll. Get bored. Troll harder.

Though, honestly, I think it all stems from Kodiak hurting their feelers one time when they tried to say something hilarious to the popular guy, and the big norn with the fancy hat didn’t appreciate their humor.

Anvil’s Last Stand [ALS]

in WvW

Posted by: Kardiamond.6952

Kardiamond.6952

Where are our good players? In sPvP, as we are a sPvP server.

But we also have really good player in WvW, Anvil Plants here on the forum being one of them.

I would also love to know more about you. I would like to see you in action, what is your guild tag? Where are you WvWing? I love to encounter follow forum poster in game, especially if they call my server lack of good player

Some people can back up their post, other can’t. PAXA and ENVY could, I look forward to see if you can.

Also, I didn’t see much roaming group in DH yet. I saw some guys from MORT guild, they were good I think (not sure if I mistake them with another guild). I also fought a really good DD Elem, don’t remember the guild. But since He is playing a cookie cutter DD Elem, it doesn’t really count.

Rotthen (Necro) / Zhyx (Engineer) /Inglorious Beasterd (Ranger)
Server : Anvil Rock (Since Release!) [SOLO]

in WvW

Rashagal.5867

Enough with the conspiracy theories. I met up with [mort] the other night too. Let’s just say I’ll be much more careful next time I see them around. scary glass cannon dmg and good coordination as well.

in WvW

Anvil Pants.3426

This:

Where are our good players? In sPvP, as we are a sPvP server.

But we also have really good player in WvW

We occasionally find established sPvP players in WvW, here. When we do, they’re usually solo, no guild represented, and often refuse to join one. They’re only looking for a different mode of killing people, because they’ve grown tired of GW2 s/tPvP.

ALS has sPvP players. I see the maps in the roster every day. Many of our sPvP guildmates spend most of their time there, and are generally less active (in daily and weekly hours played) than our WvW members.

From what I can gather, WvW players are two kinds: New to PvP entirely, or experienced and actively seeking open-world non-structured PvP.

Small team PvP is simply a different beast, and it definitely dominates the interest of most of Anvil Rock’s best players.

There’s a large set of sPvP players in Anvil Rock that are here for that mode of the game only. They don’t care about WvW at all (even in concept, but definitely in design as-is in the game itself), and they will move on to another game rather than ever play WvW in GW2. Their only usefulness to our WvW players is as friends (the ones that can get over themselves and behave like sociable adults) and very difficult opponents for us when we go into sPvP to play (and we do, and we often have our kitten handed to us).

Anvil’s Last Stand [ALS]

in WvW

Posted by: Kalkz.5297

Kalkz.5297

Is this thread DH – BP – AR – NSP ?

Borlis Pass Commander Kalkz [BS]
Original Former of Borlis Savers
Leader Of : http://youtube.com/kaotichq

in WvW

Posted by: Kronos Zek.9715

Kronos Zek.9715

We’ve been seeing a lot of odd stuff. We’ve got a large group of people who pretty much go chase ghosts so they can get the evidence to report it, and I think this issue alone is hurting us drastically. It also seems we have two Troll guilds now on Anvil Rock.

Everyone from CHAR is from AR, never played on any other server. We were orginally sPvPers at release, we played nothing but sPvP for about 3 weeks then we all quit. We came back and played the rest of the game about 3 weeks ago or so. But keep spinning your conspiracy theories about us being spies, because it’s hilarious.

THE CHARR, THE MYTH, THE LEGEND Dinklemas Littlelog 80 mesmer AR
#[CHAR]4LIFE

(edited by Kronos Zek.9715)

in WvW

Posted by: tnliverpool.7138

tnliverpool.7138

This is not aimed at any one server. I’ve ran in the zerg before, I’ve done the small group roaming, I’ve done the solo roaming. But seriously, all I can think of when I see this scene is a zerg forming up at spawn and leaving to try and cap a tower/keep.

http://youtu.be/EevoRUakA88

Guaranteed everyone can put a name to each person in this video on each server. Enjoy.

Mocannain – Asura Engineer – [Evil] Evil Doers

in WvW

Posted by: Kardiamond.6952

Kardiamond.6952

This is not aimed at any one server. I’ve ran in the zerg before, I’ve done the small group roaming, I’ve done the solo roaming. But seriously, all I can think of when I see this scene is a zerg forming up at spawn and leaving to try and cap a tower/keep.

Guaranteed everyone can put a name to each person in this video on each server. Enjoy.

Aahaha Man I love it

+1!

Rotthen (Necro) / Zhyx (Engineer) /Inglorious Beasterd (Ranger)
Server : Anvil Rock (Since Release!) [SOLO]

in WvW

Posted by: Fraeg.9837

Fraeg.9837

Priceless

It made me think of every now and then you will see a ram by a wall and I can imagine the discussion that followed. I can hear a charr with a southern drawl saying “I spent all afternoon farming and making superior siege. But no my rams aren’t good enough for you and your stupid wall…. I am going home”

I really need to go and see that film

Wyverz – Asura – Mesmer
Xynobia – Asura – Necro
|Gnaw| |BB| |dO| |SOUL| – NSP

in WvW

Posted by: dabomb.4056

dabomb.4056

DH, i dont know how you do it but its funny how your AC from the breakout event can hit our inner cata by the supply hut. I’ve took a screenshot and sent it to the devs for evaluation

Rekz – #Getgud, Champion illusionist

(edited by dabomb.4056)

in WvW

Posted by: Kronos Zek.9715

Kronos Zek.9715

Everyone from CHAR is from AR, never played on any other server. We were orginally sPvPers at release, we played nothing but sPvP for about 3 weeks then we all quit. We came back and played the rest of the game about 3 weeks ago or so. But keep spinning your conspiracy theories about us being spies, because it’s hilarious.

So basically real life sucks, so you came back to GW2 to troll? <laughs>

That is the most hilarious thing I’ve ever heard. You’ve got to love the internet.

<laughs> why would <laughs> my behavior <laughs> in game <laughs> have any bearing on the <laughs> way things are in real life? <laughs> I think you <laughs> need to stop taking the game so seriously <laughs> LOL <laughs>

THE CHARR, THE MYTH, THE LEGEND Dinklemas Littlelog 80 mesmer AR
#[CHAR]4LIFE

in WvW

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

I have to say, AR is a lot better at defending and taking back their borderlands than DH.

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

in WvW

Posted by: dabomb.4056

dabomb.4056

lol, you mean the defense of greenlake?
I’m at the tower for at least an hour, gotta admire bp’s persistent and tenacity

Rekz – #Getgud, Champion illusionist

in WvW

Posted by: hyjaxxx.1584

hyjaxxx.1584

Its Funny, I always hear about this Enormous Cloud of Doom that is the Darkhaven Zerg..but it always seems to me that the other servers we are against always have the bigger Numbers. I would say that our server tends to shy away from the “zerg” moreso then other servers.

In regards to the cheating issue, I can say that as with anything in life, you are always going to end up with a few melon heads and mouth breathers in the bunch screwing things up. But alas, they are the exception not the rule. I can say that our server has really been working hard the past few week in learning how to work as a unit to achieve a common goal and I am pleased to say i am Dark Haven.

as a side note. I really enjoy using my Magnet on you folks, It brings me endless joy to see people sliding across the grass in front of a camp to their doom!

And the Action continues!
Hyjaxx
Engie of GRIM

Whoajaxx the Ranger
Re-Port331,331R,DD331,Re-portV
Currently looking for wvw guild@henge

in WvW

Posted by: Bluedarknesss.1685

Bluedarknesss.1685

I wouldn’t say that it’s safe to say any of that (about [Charr] originating from NSP). I saw their characters on server, in WvW, before all of this started. Weeks before. They weren’t even trolling back then. They were following commanders (myself included) and playing WvW normally.

Maybe they’ve just gotten bored, and sick of some people’s kitten, so decided to be kittenty back.

It’s a natural progression for trolls native to our server to find and befriend trolls on our opponent servers. Remember where Ronny went, to spite us? He took the easy way out, comparatively, if taking the kitten out of us was his goal.

Besides, I know exactly how pleasurable it is to read a forum post about myself or things I was involved in, to note just how hilariously mistaken the poor saps are about me and what happened to them. Newly-Tier-7 small man groups are notorious for making me LOL for that reason.

So, no, I wouldn’t be caught making assumptions about who is doing what, nor why.

Ok before you start dissing the [Char] look at what they actually do. At first I though they were just a troll guild that liked doing Grub and they do like killing that Grub because one of them get spark from it, but today I grouped with them and they do a lot for our server! They run around the battle ground taking camps and killing dollies starving their towers and keeps of supplies.

[Char] is a helpful guild in WvW for our server.

in WvW

Posted by: Dovgan.8605

Dovgan.8605

@anthsss How’s 4th … oh that’s right …

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger
http://www.anvilrockserver.com
[LPC] [KAOS] – Killing As Organized Sport

in WvW

bradderzh.2378

Don’t feed em

in WvW

Actium.8765

DH, i dont know how you do it but its funny how your AC from the breakout event can hit our inner cata by the supply hut. I’ve took a screenshot and sent it to the devs for evaluation

In regards to this, since you can see over the gate you can aim it inside. Just like with the ele scepter you can use that fire tooth ability thingy on inside catas.

Its the same as being able to hit through the gates with the cata, guardian staff, etc etc. just the way it is I guess.

(edited by Actium.8765)

in WvW

bradderzh.2378

Why is fire tooth still allowed without LoS… Mesmer izerker and ranger guard got the LoS fix but not eles?

in WvW

Actium.8765

idk maybe they did. but I’ve been hit by it a couple times before and that kitten hurts. lol

in WvW

Posted by: anthsss.1564

anthsss.1564

This explains a ton, I now see why you guys are content with coming in 2nd, you think that you are tier 1. Also, you have to remember that DH was “4th” before this week, good job losing to them this week

Anths[TBCT]-NSP

in WvW

jkctmc.8754

DH thank Borlis for helping you get Bay back, and stopping AR from taking your BLs tonight.

Renno – Stonegard – Aece

in WvW

Posted by: RoSeViLLe.9547

RoSeViLLe.9547

This explains a ton, I now see why you guys are content with coming in 2nd, you think that you are tier 1. Also, you have to remember that DH was “4th” before this week, good job losing to them this week

Oh good, I was worried this matchup was going to be lacking in the forums regarding trolling and QQing…fortunately certain members from NSP are still helping us meet our usual quota.

In other relevant news, I’m very pleased with the match-up. It’s been fun and a nice change of scenery. Keep up the ggs

AR[SoS] Sizzleflop ~ (80 Engie)
AR[SoS] Dandyhop ~ (80 Mesmer)
AR[SoS] Sir Scratch N Sniff ~ (36 Warrior)

in WvW

jkctmc.8754

Wow, you must really be upset that Anvil Rock has always remained in this tier, and you can’t. Don’t worry, even though you got guild transfers from Anvil Rock, to Northern Shiverpeaks, we’ll still stay in this tier, while you fall below us, wishing you were up here. <winks>

Renno – Stonegard – Aece

in WvW

Posted by: anthsss.1564

anthsss.1564

Wow, you must really be upset that Anvil Rock has always remained in this tier, and you can’t. Don’t worry, even though you got guild transfers from Anvil Rock, to Northern Shiverpeaks, we’ll still stay in this tier, while you fall below us, wishing you were up here. <winks>

Give it a couple weeks for glicko to adjust, we will switch places

Anths[TBCT]-NSP

in WvW

Nuzt.7894

No Kalks, its a BP/AR/DH thread, however due to some NSP that did not deserve to drop, I think we should let them post. As for the ones that did deserve it, cut them some slack, I would imagine its hard being terrible.

in WvW

Posted by: Kalkz.5297

Kalkz.5297

Mhmm w/e

@ DH Commanders : 50 BP and 40 AR in Our borderlands… Mhmmm what we should do, Got an idea!. Lets all move to eternal and take SM! lololololol

Borlis Pass Commander Kalkz [BS]
Original Former of Borlis Savers
Leader Of : http://youtube.com/kaotichq

in WvW

Posted by: Vecuu.2018

Vecuu.2018

Mhmm w/e

@ DH Commanders : 50 BP and 40 AR in Our borderlands… Mhmmm what we should do, Got an idea!. Lets all move to eternal and take SM! lololololol

They’re onto us!

Jaded [Jade] – Darkhaven Server
Jaded.boards.net – Your future home

in WvW

Posted by: Vinny.6924

Vinny.6924

This fight so far has been the most fun in WvW ive had thus far. The score is so tight its amazing!

Side note: idk why both servers feel the need to zerg on our BL at the same time?glad you feel we are that big of a threat!

Also AR on DH BL last night attempting to take our tower 10+ times getting wiped over and over, lol what were you guys doing?? Had me confused TBH

Commander Ahria – Warrior – Stormbluff Isle

in WvW

Nuzt.7894

This fight so far has been the most fun in WvW ive had thus far. The score is so tight its amazing!

Side note: idk why both servers feel the need to zerg on our BL at the same time?glad you feel we are that big of a threat!

Also AR on DH BL last night attempting to take our tower 10+ times getting wiped over and over, lol what were you guys doing?? Had me confused TBH

Step 1 … confuse DH
Step 2 … I’m not going to lie, I don’t think there is a step 2 yet

muwahahaha