Good luck to all 3 servers!

Ho/Neeho/Zorho/Hodown/Ephodemic
[SoCo] Solum Contego SoCo loco style!
Yak’s Bend

3/1 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

A couple of movies. Not calling anyone out, just trying to entertain.

3/4vN
Extended open field 3-way

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

3/1 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Oozo.7856

Looks like there is a good chance that SBI will move up and EB will move down. I’m going to try to convince AD/NoQQ/BSty to not play for points at all this week and only go for open field fights to help make that happen.

3/1 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Aeneasx.1589

Aeneasx.1589

come out come out where ever you are…

looking for some fights outside sb pk in IOJ BL.

EDIT: Each time you beat me I will mail you 1 gold, SO COME OUT!!

Attachments:

backstabd 22222222222222 finish
BSty
Sylvari Rouge

3/1 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Posted by: pixieish.9627

pixieish.9627

So we had our honeymoon, we had polite conversation, and then we reached the point where we were pointing out each other’s flaws while throwing things at each other…

I think our servers’ long term relationship has reached the point where we just quietly accept each other, sit down, silently eat breakfast as we read the newspapers, and generally just tolerate each other, since the divorce would be too messy and really, things aren’t that bad…

Reiseiji, Guardian, Fabulous Spec
Kaschen, Engi, Nerfed Spec
Devona’s Refugee, recently arrived to F.Aspenwood

3/1 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Rising Dusk.2408

Rising Dusk.2408

Looks like there is a good chance that SBI will move up and EB will move down. I’m going to try to convince AD/NoQQ/BSty to not play for points at all this week and only go for open field fights to help make that happen.

Well that’s no fun. If DR doesn’t show up to fight and take points, I’m going to have to start organizing jump puzzle events! I’ve always been a firm believer that no matter what the score is, and no matter what goes down, it’s good to try your hardest. When you’re losing is when you learn the most, because when you have to deal with overwhelming coverage or whatever you face down difficult strategic scenarios that will only make your server stronger when you come out on top. That’s what I’ve been encouraging on SBI all the while we were crashing through the tiers, and I am convinced it paid off. Anyway, if you still don’t want to fight, that’s up to you, but I don’t think that’s good for anyone.

Regardless, last night was a blast on EB. We had an absolutely massive force, but so did IoJ and DR (maybe not consistently). I loved the open field fight we had at IoJ’s keep back-to-back and how we almost lost it to DR and IoJ repeatedly. That was fun. I also had a lot of fun alongside [Kiwi] holding Langor against an absolutely massive DR force. I’m guessing this was from your guys BL too? I can’t say, but it was huge, and it was great. We were going back and forth for a good 15 minutes. By the end of the night, I lead SBI to successfully paint EB green, which made me feel pretty good about myself, but I was bloody exhausted.

Thanks for the good fights and the tough challenges no matter what happens. That’s what this is all about.

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!

3/1 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Gab Superstar.4059

Gab Superstar.4059

What’s even better is that we are starting to move towards T6.

Without PRO and the other guilds who transferred off DR, T6 could be an interesting tier for us, since we never really stomped that tier.

Very Good Detectives [VGD]
Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

3/1 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Xsorus.2507

Xsorus.2507

how about when we get a head this time fellow SBI players, we bloody stop with the taking of everything on the map thus killing the action..

http://www.youtube.com/user/Xsorus/videos?view=0
Natures Ninja and Pain Inverter – Ranger PvP movies
http://www.twitch.tv/xsorovos

3/1 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Posted by: jazzllanna.1278

jazzllanna.1278

:( Well looks like a dull week of wvw.

3/1 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Posted by: humanerror.8436

humanerror.8436

what happen to DR tonight? Did some guilds change servers? O_o

3/1 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Jelani.4572

Jelani.4572

Nah, people saw we were against the same people again…saw the outcome ahead of time, and probably said it isnt worth the time. :/

I spent like 5 hours getting QL fully upgraded in EB only to have SBI take it in less than 5 mins because they zerged 2 towers with 25+ each so we didnt have enough to defend both.

Kinda hard to keep people interested when thats what happens every night at almost the same time. :/

3/1 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Dream In A Dream.7213

Dream In A Dream.7213

DR is fine. We had some fun during reset. Got spanked by IoJ, and than SBI.
Than got stomped by both.
As much as I would love to blame numbers here, I don’t think we can.
We were out played, numbers or not.

Props to IoJ for good mobility and tenacity. SBI played smart too.

3/1 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Neeho.3859

Neeho.3859

Yeah, we were shocked when LA didn’t even have a que during the reset… noticed a difference throughout the night as well. Maybe alot were doing guild quests?

Yak’s Bend

3/1 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Posted by: KinkyGiraffe.4123

KinkyGiraffe.4123

Reset was fun during the first couple of hours,, but he numbers that SBI pulled easily overwhelmed us. Its obvious that all these servers have a decent amount of fair-weather players which will obviously benefit SBI majorly. You guys have nearly doubled your numbers since the first week against us but yet we were still able to get into your map with 15 or so people and took hills and your fully upgraded cliffside and garrison with full supply, we would have had bay too if we weren’t scouted.

Oh and thanks DR for spawn camping us in EB whilst we were losing our keep to SBI, paybacks a kitten, dont you worry <3

Mr(s) Starkk

3/1 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Posted by: humanerror.8436

humanerror.8436

Yeah, we were shocked when LA didn’t even have a que during the reset… noticed a difference throughout the night as well. Maybe alot were doing guild quests?[/quote]

I’m from ioj whats this about a que?

3/1 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Rhavas.1265

Rhavas.1265

There is so much hate bein’ thrown around here. Personal potshots and the like.

On the lighter side of things, been enjoying fighting you guys, keep up the fight!

Rhevas Stormfist — RegA

3/1 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Posted by: kokocabana.8153

kokocabana.8153

I was defending SBI BL during the night and there were 2 DR thieves that were jumping 100 feet into the air and into the tower to attack me. Is this new?

3/1 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Posted by: thel.5423

thel.5423

Yeah, we were shocked when LA didn’t even have a que during the reset… noticed a difference throughout the night as well. Maybe alot were doing guild quests?

Haven’t seen a queue in SBI’s LA either since the patch, I think they may have increased its capacity. The last time I saw it without a queue during primetime was the first hours of the headstart weekend.

Thel – SBI – [AB/iDB]

3/1 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Posted by: MegaManExpert.8413

MegaManExpert.8413

Apparently SBI is in the T1 match up according to a form topic…

Anyway Was fun at reset night and there was some craft DR people out on our borderlands. I know we had a large group try and beat back the SBI tide on there borderlands but I think there numbers overwhelmed us. Strategy is great and we will keep fighting but the battle slowly turns into attrition and when we decide to focus somewhere else it seems you have a reserve group to deal with us.

We played Emery Bay a few weeks ago and they had coverage and people just like SBI has now. So regardless of what happens IoJ and DR are going to get Pummeled into the ground by numbers. I know there are some really skilled SBI groups and combine that with some numbers hour coverage it quickly turns into a face roll. I enjoyed the first week with SBI/DR/IoJ it was a nice 3 way battle at all times… now IoJ is getting warn out with prolong attacks and flood of SBI with quick and skillful attacks.

Seems like all three servers need to have a meeting and decide if they want to keep the same people this tier with good fights. I don’t think SBI wants to go up a tier due to the stomping they might receive. IoJ does not want to go down a tier and stomp the living stuffing out of T6. I know IoJ will keep fighting to keep there borderlands red but that where the majority of our forces are aside from the one or two guilds doing EB.

As for last nights attack on IoJ Borderlands Garrison… You almost took it [Kiwi]… almost… We had some people suicide the center as the main force came in and built siege. Also I don’t know if you guys noticed you had about two Arena Net people running with you.

Attachments:

Proud Commander for Isle of Janthar
Laspo Yorick – Mesmer
Samson Longshanks – Warrior

3/1 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Gab Superstar.4059

Seems like all three servers need to have a meeting and decide if they want to keep the same people this tier with good fights. I don’t think SBI wants to go up a tier due to the stomping they might receive. IoJ does not want to go down a tier and stomp the living stuffing out of T6. I know IoJ will keep fighting to keep there borderlands red but that where the majority of our forces are aside from the one or two guilds doing EB.

I much more enjoyed fighting Ehmry Bay than SBI, and with SBI’s numbers having increased a lot since the first day of this match up, I am sure they will be able to handle their own in that tier, allowing us to play Ehmry Bay for at least a few weeks.

This is also good because Ehmry Bay usually wins by a larger amount of points since they tend to hold on to what they capture. This means that DR or IoJ might lose enough points to go down to T6. I for one would welcome this change, T6 will be a much more balanced tier. DR won with ~100k points over the other servers, and this was before we lost all the fair weathers, both the pugs and the guilds (PRO etc).

Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

3/1 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Rising Dusk.2408

Rising Dusk.2408

Also I don’t know if you guys noticed you had about two Arena Net people running with you.

Pretty sure that’s Evan Lesh, one of the sPvP Gameplay Programmers. Looks like his Charr. I’ve run with him a few times before.

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!

3/1 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Acelerion.6820

Acelerion.6820

What the hell is with all these ballsy thieves that insist on running into my duo…Were running away because we arnt interested in ganking solos, it would be a better idea to not chase

OINK – Devona’s Rest
Mesmer-Thief
http://www.youtube.com/user/Axcelerion?feature=watch – Small group videos

3/1 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Sepsis.1564

Sepsis.1564

What the hell is with all these ballsy thieves that insist on running into my duo…Were running away because we arnt interested in ganking solos, it would be a better idea to not chase

Well some people take longer to learn thank others….

Elementalist Warrior Mesmer
Bush Hog [OINK] Devona’s Rest

3/1 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Sepsis.1564

Sepsis.1564

Recently arriving from Mag, this server is a breath of fresh air …

There aren’t two or three 30+ man, ultra culling, CPU draging Zergs on each Map

From what I gathered over the past few days the standard roaming zerg is 8-13 and rarely there is +20 person zerg (prime-time last night). There are a good many solos, duos and trios running around.

The population level on this match-up really caters to our guild’s small man skirmishing play-style.

For me this match-up is anything but boring!

Elementalist Warrior Mesmer
Bush Hog [OINK] Devona’s Rest

(edited by Sepsis.1564)

3/1 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Creepy Silent.9801

Creepy Silent.9801

From what I gathered over the past few days the standard roaming zerg is 8-13 and rarely there is +20 person zerg (prime-time last night). There are a good many solos, duos and trios running around.

The population level on this match-up really caters to our guild’s small man skirmishing play-style.

I’ve seen you guys roaming around, the little asuran guys! Glad to see some other fellow roamers from our server

Do you guys have any videos by chance?

Anonymous Defender[AD][BSty]
Ehmry Bay
Tug Life

3/1 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Neeho.3859

I’m from ioj whats this about a que?

Yeah, on DR the only que we see is on LA, usually when everyone gets kicked out of wvw for reset. I know what you mean.

Yak’s Bend

3/1 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Acelerion.6820

Acelerion.6820

I’ve seen you guys roaming around, the little asuran guys! Glad to see some other fellow roamers from our server

Do you guys have any videos by chance?

Thanks. Just the vid in my Sig. Long ago, diff classes, and a 7 man vs the 2-4 we run now.

OINK – Devona’s Rest
Mesmer-Thief
http://www.youtube.com/user/Axcelerion?feature=watch – Small group videos

3/1 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Posted by: jazzllanna.1278

jazzllanna.1278

Yeah it was much more lively later today.. when I posted that this morning the whole map was nearly green but maybe 2 slots lol. Tonight has been fun. So I take it back :P

3/1 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Amurond.4590

Amurond.4590

You guys have nearly doubled your numbers since the first week against us but yet we were still able to get into your map with 15 or so people and took hills and your fully upgraded cliffside and garrison with full supply,

That’s mostly because close to nobody stays on SBI BL when we’re “playing for points”. Usually if anything like this happens, someone (me if I’m on) will go to another BL and call back defenders. I’ve been outmanned on SBI BL several times when there has only been 10 – 15 of you which is pretty funny considering our numbers.

we would have had bay too if we weren’t scouted.

:D If you see a lone asura Guard defending a keep during Oceanic time, it’s probably me!

Yeah I tried to get people to come back for Garrison but only half of them came. The rest turned up for Bay. I think that was actually the lowest our numbers had been in the whole match-up though, so good/fortunate timing there for IoJ.

~ The Server I Play On Is Better Than The Server You Play On ~
- Kudzu, Dreamer, Frostfang, Eternity, Flameseeker Prophecies ~
~Nevermore, HOPE, Moot, Incinerator, Meteorlogicus, Howler ~

3/1 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Posted by: jamesigall.5938

jamesigall.5938

Good times in EB last night (for me, was about 13 hours ago), me and 2 uplevelled guys holding off SBI’s 20ish team at langor for a good 10-20 minutes, your trebs were no match for the mortar

Sadly we lost that simply due to numbers, a few more defenders showed up but we weren’t able to hold you back at VK watergate. Even though we lost, the lower leveled guys left with a feeling of accomplishment (at least thats the message I got) at having fought so well against overwhelming numbers.

Hope you SBI guys got the thanks I gave your commander for the fights, see you out there.

80 DPS War / 80 DPS Ranger / 80 Support Guard
Blacktalon
Army of Devona [AoD]

3/1 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Posted by: mrauls.6519

mrauls.6519

Hi guys. I’m trying to get more into WvWvW, and I play on IoJ. If there’s a wx3 guild that could give me an invite I’d appreciate it. I want to do coordinated fights and use tactics instead of roaming around solo.

Thanks

Mes (Guardian)
I make PvP & WvW videos

3/1 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Gravy.7589

Gravy.7589

RED guild from DR who is on SBI BL tonight…………….lol at your impressive jumping abilities XD.

(edited by Gravy.7589)

3/1 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Zhokora.7048

Zhokora.7048

3 RED Players were using hacks to fly/speed around the south island of SBI BL, this distracted from a northern assault by the same guild at Bay with golems. We don’t know if any hacks were involved with the northern assault.

Attachments:

3/1 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

So we had our honeymoon, we had polite conversation, and then we reached the point where we were pointing out each other’s flaws while throwing things at each other…

I think our servers’ long term relationship has reached the point where we just quietly accept each other, sit down, silently eat breakfast as we read the newspapers, and generally just tolerate each other, since the divorce would be too messy and really, things aren’t that bad…

Lmao!

Sorry, was just dropping by to see how SBI was doing and read this and just howled

You need to post this analogy in the T1 match if it starts to go sour, because frankly it’s brilliant

L’enfer, c’est les autres

3/1 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Posted by: jamesigall.5938

jamesigall.5938

So.. this thread is getting pushed further back in the forum, guess its just too much fun out in the field
Had some good times fighting in durios against SBI, you almost got the tower when Cailan lead a valiant DR team in behind you to save the day. The standoff on the bridge outside was cool too, although I wish our people wouldn’t get so close to all your SM siege.
Props to some of SBI’s mesmers, couple of you i just couldn’t pin down, and the guy that pulled 2 of us up against the door of durios with focus 4, rooted us and let us die to aoes, it was a pretty cool move.
Good times for all, see you out there.

80 DPS War / 80 DPS Ranger / 80 Support Guard
Blacktalon
Army of Devona [AoD]

3/1 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Retrospek.4583

Retrospek.4583

3 RED Players were using hacks to fly/speed around the south island of SBI BL, this distracted from a northern assault by the same guild at Bay with golems. We don’t know if any hacks were involved with the northern assault.

Not saying they weren’t flying or hacking, but this is why I think screenshot’s are useless, and that videos would tell a much better picture. To me, that picture looks like he’s standing on the rubble, which would then imply he’s not flying, rather he jumped up there. So hard to tell from just that screenshot alone, IMO.

Hopefully, if they are hacking, Anet will sort it out, and ban them.

3/1 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Orion.3812

Orion.3812

Not saying they weren’t flying or hacking, but this is why I think screenshot’s are useless, and that videos would tell a much better picture. To me, that picture looks like he’s standing on the rubble, which would then imply he’s not flying, rather he jumped up there. So hard to tell from just that screenshot alone, IMO.

Here’s another screenshot to satisfy the skeptics. We also had a RED ranger get into Redlake tower long before the gate was down.

Attachments:

Co-leader of [FOX] Zero Given. http://fox.servegame.com

3/1 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Posted by: kokocabana.8153

kokocabana.8153

I’m glad you guys got screenshots of this. I posted about these flying thieves earlier in the thread and it was 2 thieves I saw with the guild tag [RED]. I was defending the SBI BL’s SW tower during a seige and one of them was an asura that kept on jumping over the wall and inside the tower to attack me. I tried to report him but there’s no exploit reporting so I was forced to report under botting.

3/1 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Oozo.7856

The guild name is “Spys Sappin Muh Guild Name”

Is that RED’s real guild name or is this an imposter guild trying to ruin their name? I have never noticed RED’s guild name before.

(edited by Oozo.7856)

3/1 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Dream In A Dream.7213

Here’s another screenshot to satisfy the skeptics. We also had a RED ranger get into Redlake tower long before the gate was down.

Thank you for reporting this.

Lets hope Anet bans them from our server. We don’t need this kind of people on DR.

RED is a PvE guild that we see often jump into WvW for a bit, and they have some nice WvW players too. But they are a very big pve guild, so it seems they got some bad apples. Apologies from DR.

On a brighter note, had some fun in IoJ bl last night just roaming and trying to poke at you from different sides. AD , did you guys take bay? We weren’t sure if it was you guys or someone else.

Lion of the Wind

RgTg/SoCo

3/1 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Oozo.7856

We took Bay earlier in the evening. It was very lightly defended.

3/1 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Dream In A Dream.7213

Ty Oozo. That explains it.

3/1 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Krash.9486

Krash.9486

Lets hope Anet bans them from our server. We don’t need this kind of people on DR.

RED is a PvE guild that we see often jump into WvW for a bit, and they have some nice WvW players too. But they are a very big pve guild, so it seems they got some bad apples. Apologies from DR.

On a brighter note, had some fun in IoJ bl last night just roaming and trying to poke at you from different sides. AD , did you guys take bay? We weren’t sure if it was you guys or someone else.

Lion of the Wind

RgTg/SoCo

It is a shame that a few people can sometimes tarnish the reputation of a whole guild and/or server. I didn’t see this myself and personally haven’t seen any exploits or hacks from either server so far.

There have been a very few times we had players use exploits too. They were called out and reported by our own players. We don’t roll that way on SBI.

Thank you for doing the same and not trying to defend or deny these actions. Much respect for that.

I don’t normally trash talk a player or guild individually. But I can tell RED is not a WvW guild in any case. They seem to run in groups of 20 or more and when we first encountered them we thought we were in for a fight which is the case most times with organized guild groups. But they melted like butter. Many weren’t 80 too..so that was part of it I am sure. We concluded they must have been PvEers doing map completion. We keep seeing them though. We have wiped their 20+ groups with 5-10 man havocs however.

With those numbers they could be a force for you with some training——-and some purging of the few hacker/exploiters they have.

We had some good fights and lots of fun last night BTW.

[SBI] Champions of Stormbluff Isle

(edited by Krash.9486)

3/1 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Gab Superstar.4059

Lion of the Wind

RgTg/SoCo

It is a shame that a few people can sometimes tarnish the reputation of a whole guild and/or server. I didn’t see this myself and personally haven’t seen any exploits or hacks from either server so far.

There have been a very few times we had players use exploits too. They were called out and reported by our own players. We don’t roll that way on SBI.

Thank you for doing the same and not trying to defend or deny these actions. Much respect for that.

I don’t normally trash talk a player or guild individually. But I can tell RED is not a WvW guild in any case. They seem to run in groups of 20 or more and when we first encountered them we thought we were in for a fight which is the case most times with organized guild groups. But they melted like butter. Many weren’t 80 too..so that was part of it I am sure. We concluded they must have been PvEers doing map completion. We keep seeing them though. We have wiped their 20+ groups with 5-10 man havocs however.

With those numbers they could be a force for you with some training——-and some purging of the few hacker/exploiters they have.

We had some good fights and lots of fun last night BTW.

RED doesn’t want to WvW, they only do karma trains. You might have encountered them during that time.

Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

3/1 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Oozo.7856

Just hopped in game to verify that is their real guild name. It is. You just have to be careful since tags can be spoofed and people have been known to purposefully troll guilds by doing so.

Report them and try to contact their GL. I don’t think any of them are really active in the community or forums to my knowledge.

There are a few RED who seem to want to PvP. We often have one or two tagging along silently with our roamers at night.

3/1 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Neeho.3859

RED doesn’t want to WvW, they only do karma trains. You might have encountered them during that time.

That’s not entirely true; the past week I’ve been seeing them out and about in WvW, helping commanders and such. I think 5 of them were roaming with us for a stretch on reset night.

Yak’s Bend

3/1 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Posted by: earendil.1290

earendil.1290

Also – to DR people,

Please note that noone is accusing DR as a whole because of the actions of some. We have no control over who transfers or who gets on the WvW battlegrounds from our server.

On SBI we had our own problem kid a few weeks ago (name was Wild Bill I guess) who kept posting vids of him soloing towers and keeps with his thief – and using “special geometry” in the process. He was reported by us and by the other servers – haven’t seen him in a while.

I remember our commanders had a mutual agreement with the opponent server that if a tower/keep was taken this way they would not defend it and let the enemy recapture it. Did not always work but it was the best we could do.

3/1 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Gab Superstar.4059

That’s not entirely true; the past week I’ve been seeing them out and about in WvW, helping commanders and such. I think 5 of them were roaming with us for a stretch on reset night.

Well there are probably several guilds on DR whose members occasionally engage in WvW, but the guild doesn’t organize anything apart from karma trains.

On an unrelated note; SBI’s numbers continues to amaze me.

Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

3/1 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Retrospek.4583

Retrospek.4583

My apologies if my comment earlier sounded like I didn’t believe it, the screenshot just wasn’t very clear, and not due to anyone’s fault who are posting here. I hate screenshots for that reason, as it’s easy to misunderstand what is going on, it has nothing to do with the subject matter at all. The second screenshot however, sums it up pretty well.

Yes, that is the correct guild name/tag, and Moozilla is the guild leader. He can often be found in Lion’s Arch recruiting. Seems to be a pretty cool guy the few times I’ve chatted with him in Lion’s Arch, and although they are mainly a PvE guild, they do PvP and WvW as well. Most are Karma trains, but there are a few in RED that are into WvW and are pretty good and competitive as well.

As others have pointed out, apologies from DR for this, and hopefully it will be dealt with abruptly and appropriately. I can’t stand hackers/exploiters, and hope that it’s dealt with.

3/1 DR--IOJ--SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Krash.9486

Krash.9486

My apologies if my comment earlier sounded like I didn’t believe it, the screenshot just wasn’t very clear, and not due to anyone’s fault who are posting here. I hate screenshots for that reason, as it’s easy to misunderstand what is going on, it has nothing to do with the subject matter at all. The second screenshot however, sums it up pretty well.

Yes, that is the correct guild name/tag, and Moozilla is the guild leader. He can often be found in Lion’s Arch recruiting. Seems to be a pretty cool guy the few times I’ve chatted with him in Lion’s Arch, and although they are mainly a PvE guild, they do PvP and WvW as well. Most are Karma trains, but there are a few in RED that are into WvW and are pretty good and competitive as well.

As others have pointed out, apologies from DR for this, and hopefully it will be dealt with abruptly and appropriately. I can’t stand hackers/exploiters, and hope that it’s dealt with.

Not sure if there is any point in posting it here. But these players were back tonight and I was frapping and have them speed hacking and flying.

We did report them as “botting” for what good that will do. If you can pass this on to their guild leader I am sure they would want to stop this before it hurts the guild anymore then it has.

Thanks!

[SBI] Champions of Stormbluff Isle