3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Proumbro.1376

Proumbro.1376

Message to all poor SoR members: Farming iCoa, ruins of JQ BL.

Also farming EA, SF, Agg, FOE, and just about any non-blue in SoR BL.

we’ve been in BG BL all night… with AGG, FOE. sooo uh….. like you are lying dude lol.

SoR will say anything to get noticed nowadays, goes to show what kind of server they are. All bark, no bite.

Ironic comment coming from you…

Irony confimed

Twice you have gotten me to chuckle at these, and you’ll probably get me many more times with the way this thread is going XD

Shiro No Shinigami – Necro
“Life is a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth.”

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

this thread is hilarious. 2 gs precursors in 2 days)

I’m surprised we don’t all have precursors already with all the bag talk in this thread.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Tyaen.5148

Tyaen.5148

Thought I’d check in to see if ANet has addressed performance issues. sounds like they are going the wrong way.

Tyyaen – Engineer (80) [SS]
http://camelotunchained.com/v3/

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Burl.9567

Thought I’d check in to see if ANet has addressed performance issues. sounds like they are going the wrong way.

Next Patch™

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Tyaen.5148

Tyaen.5148

Next Patch™

ROFL™

Tyyaen – Engineer (80) [SS]
http://camelotunchained.com/v3/

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Pvp.2758

Pvp.2758

All this talk of precursors just made me waste 4 gold in the mystic forge

S(KILL) Gametypes > WvW & sPVP

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Pvp.2758

2 Hours 8 min In:
Kurtho’s Livestream Video from JQ BL last night – http://www.twitch.tv/work_kurthos/b/373990937

Choo sieging Redlake Vs iCoa and some WORK

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: VerdantSF.1507

VerdantSF.1507

I wasn’t sure if they would have a really strong NA contingent, but they have some really solid guilds playing during those hours. Shoutout to GoF, HB and LotD, we had our fair share of back and forth wipes on reset night, but i think they came out on top, and we were pretty much stopped in our tracks on SoRbl.

Thanks! Whenever GoF sees EMP, we know we’re in for a good fight .

Mitchcraft the Mesmer
Get of Fenris [GoF] on Blackgate

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Thesilentflute.8761

Thesilentflute.8761

I looked over the stream are you the only member of work? That’s really hardcore lol. Our NA prime time is 45% posers, 25% icoa, and 30% good guilds It’s so funny that it’s always the bads that chest thump.

I see good ideas every day …good in theory. – Shawn Farthing
Masters in Geek Mythology
YOU ARE NOT THE INVENTOR OF WORDS!!! lol

(edited by Thesilentflute.8761)

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Sardonia.8196

Sardonia.8196

Score update anyone please

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: DivineBeing.2086

DivineBeing.2086

Lol these chest thumpers. Just wow.

“You may have won the battle, but you lost the war.”

You can wipe X guild 50 times for all that matters. If they prevented you from taking a camp/tower/keep/castle for even just one more tick, than who really won? This is war folks, not team deathmatch.

We look forward to JQ’s push tonight.

Blackgate
Lightdivinity – Level 80 Bunker Elementalist
Reshaos – Level 80 Power Necromancer

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Proumbro.1376

I looked over the stream are you the only member of work? That’s really hardcore lol. Our NA prime time is 60% posers, 10% icoa, and 30% good guilds It’s so funny that it’s always the bads that chest thump.

I’m going to assume you are not from ICoa even considering you singled them out in your post. I don’t care how “good” you deem yourself to be or how “good” you deem the guild you hail from or your views on how “good” you believe some guilds are, you don’t call over half of your NA prime time allies “posers”. Heck, I wouldn’t even call 10% of your NA prime time “posers” just the handful of forum warriors that you have here.

Anyone that is dedicated to coming to WvW for the good of the server, and puts their time into helping do not deserve to be called that. Maybe a few forum warriors here that decide to claim others are “bads” and have nothing to back it up can be called that.

Have a little respect for you allies, seriously. Even I have a little more respect for them than that, and they are sworn enemies.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Pvp.2758

I find it funny when people brag about winning by points when winning depends on coverage, not skill.

SoR is worried about the good, fair fights.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Orikx.9671

Orikx.9671

this thread is hilarious. 2 gs precursors in 2 days)

I’m surprised we don’t all have precursors already with all the bag talk in this thread.

I swear my Ele is bugged. I can spend hours on my Ele in WvW and never get anything better then a green. I jump on my Mesmer for 30 minutes a get 2 rares. My Ele gets way more loot bags too because of better AoE.

Friday night I was on from reset to 3am CST. I was on my Ele the whole time except for 15-30 minutes on my Mesmer. I emptied my bags on the Ele countless times. My Memser has half a bag full and gets two rares. RNG hates my Ele.

Orikx
Sanctum of Rall

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Zeke.6037

Zeke.6037

Score update for you Sardonia!

Attachments:

[Lost] Diva
SF-GOM-SOS-BG-ET-DB-MAG-JQ-SOS-JQ-SOS-TC-BP-TC

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: asperbianca.3196

asperbianca.3196

I looked over the stream are you the only member of work? That’s really hardcore lol. Our NA prime time is 60% posers, 10% icoa, and 30% good guilds It’s so funny that it’s always the bads that chest thump.

I’m going to assume you are not from ICoa even considering you singled them out in your post. I don’t care how “good” you deem yourself to be or how “good” you deem the guild you hail from or your views on how “good” you believe some guilds are, you don’t call over half of your NA prime time allies “posers”. Heck, I wouldn’t even call 10% of your NA prime time “posers” just the handful of forum warriors that you have here.

Anyone that is dedicated to coming to WvW for the good of the server, and puts their time into helping do not deserve to be called that. Maybe a few forum warriors here that decide to claim others are “bads” and have nothing to back it up can be called that.

Have a little respect for you allies, seriously. Even I have a little more respect for them than that, and they are sworn enemies.

To be quite honest, I believe he was in ICoa up until a few days ago, I could be wrong. But I thoroughly agree with the points that you have made.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Esoteric.5490

Esoteric.5490

It’s all about perspective. There are many times that my group has lost a keep while we were outnumbered. We measured our success in that we held out for an hour or more and kept the enemy forces there and kept our PPT up. That force also had success in that they took the keep and probably pushed us off the map. Since the game is about points, I will freely engage in situations where there is a 90% chance of death in order to keep that circle Red for just a few more seconds. More or less, as long as you did what you set out to do, it is success, whether it is measured by the scoreboard or not.

Guilds that fight and win in the open field, you are known and sometimes feared by your opponents. Guilds that play for PPT, those guilds that only fight in the open field don’t understand that you will go into a situation knowing that you will wipe just to accomplish something not immediately apparent (i.e. ninjaing a tower, flipping other camps, keeping them occupied so an upgrade can go through). It’s presumptuous for players to assume just because someone wiped that they are therefore “bad”. It’s just about perspective.

Blackgate Forever,
Riven – [KnT] GM – http://KnightGaming.enjin.com
Commander – Grand General of Blackgate

(edited by Esoteric.5490)

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Esoteric.5490

Good post. I see my respect for Choo is not misplaced. <3 you guys. Haven’t come across you all yet this week

Blackgate Forever,

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Esoteric.5490

The culture during NA is a lil sick where pride plays a larger roll than unity.*

I don’t think the thoughts of an individual should ever represent the culture of an entire server.

I also do not think that any server at this level is not unified. We are working on cohesion with our new brothers on Blackgate, but we are united.

Blackgate Forever,

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Thesilentflute.8761

Thesilentflute.8761

I am on in diff prime time every other day the ability and efficiency of EU and Oceanic is amazing because most are trained to play out maned. When it comes to US prime time it is mostly zerg on zerg with little mind for strategy or efficiency. Though multiple commanders play maps (thanks to lotd) the US prime time seems to favor pride over unified strategy.

I see good ideas every day …good in theory. – Shawn Farthing
Masters in Geek Mythology
YOU ARE NOT THE INVENTOR OF WORDS!!! lol

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: rmBossa.4621

rmBossa.4621

So thats why they run with 80+ server laggin zergs? :P

Cant be anything to do with stopping the ppt bleed

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: TheDevilWithinU.7092

TheDevilWithinU.7092

I don’t think the thoughts of an individual should ever represent the culture of an entire server.

I agree with this completely. Hopefully we’ll run into you guys this week!

| Maguuma | [KEK] | GvG Relic & Historian |
Notorious Nevermore – Guardian

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: bearcow.2907

bearcow.2907

To the two JQ defenders who gave me an eight-minute fight spanning from the north supply camp all the way to the northeast supply camp… thank you for the fun fight!

note: video is edited for length/music/etc.

Pnuemnos Norn Guardian of [Tempest Wolves]

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Esoteric.5490

I am on in diff prime time every other day the ability and efficiency of EU and Oceanic is amazing because most are trained to play out maned. When it comes to US prime time it is mostly zerg on zerg with little mind for strategy or efficiency. Though multiple commanders play maps (thanks to lotd) the US prime time seems to favor pride over unified strategy.

The difficult therein lies with who is on a given map. If there is only one organized guild there with enough members for one main force and the map is full, as it is in NA prime, then unguilded or unorganized players make up the rest of the map. We do what we can with the resources we have. Do you join our community Teamspeak? I cannot speak for other guilds, but mine always has a strategy. I invite you to run with any guild of your choosing on VoIP; I promise it is a different experience.

Also, a difference to recognize between timezones is that Blackgate is a native NA server. Most players that WvW in off hours on our server play hardcore WvW without a large portion of unorganized presence. Their maps are not as full, but they have a higher percentage of “guilded” or “organized” forces" as opposed to NA prime.

Blackgate Forever,

(edited by Esoteric.5490)

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Joker.8064

Joker.8064

Well said.

[Pro] Joker
Founder of The Provoked
http://www.theprovoked.com

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Burl.9567

So thats why they run with 80+ server laggin zergs? :P

Says the guy that runs with the massive Agg/FoE/EA zerg?

Everybody zergs. With map sizes the way they are and good scouting, they promote the zerg. It takes maybe 2 mins tops to get anywhere in the map and its even shorter if you have WPs in the keeps. Everybody needs to quit whining about the zergs. ANet clearly doesn’t want the zerg going anywhere so we will all just have to deal with it.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Dralor.3701

Dralor.3701

Not sure where our “80 man zergs” were last night but there was plenty of time during NA primetime we had the out manned buff.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Israel.7056

Israel.7056

Not sure where our “80 man zergs” were last night but there was plenty of time during NA primetime we had the out manned buff.

TW, TWL, CDS and a few others were running around together with something near that last night. I honestly couldn’t even use skills when they’d get near because of the lag. Choo tends to do the same thing.

I think one of the reasons that SoR gets outmanned so often is because the really big guilds will tend to focus on protecting a couple keeps in one borderland and then that leaves almost nothing for others. So some borderlands will have an enormous SoR presence while others will have almost nothing. I understand it’s a coverage issue and I’m not blaming the big SoR guilds for playing the way they do I’m just trying to explain how SoR can have such huge zergs in some places and be outmanned in others.

(edited by Israel.7056)

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Peetee.9406

Peetee.9406

TW, TWL, CDS and a few others were running around together with something near that last night. I honestly couldn’t even use skills when they’d get near because of the lag.

HB just blew us up 3 times in SoR BL and I had to call it quits. I can’t even get 1 skill off in a 20 second fight.

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Esoteric.5490

To be honest, even in with a lack of coverage it is about doing all you can to keep your opponent’s coverage occupied. If a skeleton crew of 20 can hold of 70+ in an opposing garrison late into the night, that opposing crew misses a large portion of their prime time where they would have huge PPT trying to cap back something that should have never been lost. Too much tunnel vision limits what you can do when your maps have no queues

Blackgate Forever,

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Israel.7056

Israel.7056

Yeah I don’t really understand the skill lag from a technical perspective. I don’t know if it’s an issue that can really be fixed but it makes some fights unplayable for me because i can’t heal, I can’t use utilities and I can’t even get most of my attacks to actually work. I’m basically stuck running around and auto attacking. It’s absurd.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Solori.6025

Solori.6025

Thank you SF for the Yaks and Camps..

Your Contribution to the baby quaggan/monthly event completion fund is greatly appreciated

The world needs more KUNG FURY!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS5P_LAqiVg

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Rawthorne.8675

Rawthorne.8675

Ok ICoa member here and I’m here to set the record straight on a few things last night. Our mandatory wvw nights are Friday, Saturday, and Wednesday. Also Sunday was our guilds turn to protect BG BL. So we were out in force on all of those nights. Last night was supposed to be our night off so a lot did other things like spvp against one another. Around 9pm est 1 of our guild leaders/commanders hopped into JQ BL (not on his main so had no siege) and a few of us followed to go have some fun. We started the night at 5 members and I was the only 1 who had any siege (from jumping puzzles and no superiors). We slowly grew to 10ish about 1-2 hours later and our force never grew to more then 20ish until I logged off at 1 am est. Remember this was our night “off” so we were just trying to have some fun.

Did we get wiped numerous times? Oh hells yes we did. We were mainly a small strike force/mini zerg trying to harass/ninja objectives. Numerous times we attempted to take on larger forces to see if we could accomplish it. Normally we can but our zerg composition of classes was not what we normally have coupled w/ some on lowbies. But we were TRYING to be the thorn in JQ/SoR’s side while the larger force on the map could accomplish things w/ much lesser resistance. So props to all who filled their bags f/ us blah blah when we were outnumbered etc. We’ve done it numerous times to you guys as well and both sides have countless hours of video to prove it. The ONLY way to settle this is to accept the gauntlet that 3 of our leaders have thrown down NUMEROUS times in this thread. Set a time, place, and equal # on both sides and let’s see who is better. I’ve seen ICoa leaders say this at least 5-10x in this thread with no one willing to accept the challenge. So until then stop the chest beating on we wiped you, filled our bags blah blah nonsense. 1 guild versus 1 guild. Mano vs mano. Open field. Equal numbers. Tell us when and where and we will be there. Until someone is willing to accept this challenge you are all talk and no bite. You are admitting that you are unwilling to accept the challenge and think you have the better skill but nothing to truly base it upon.

So once again let me reiterate. ICoa has thrown down the gauntlet. Any guild who claims to be the best come prove it in open field at a set time with equal #‘s on both sides. We will make no excuses if we lose but we will continue to mock any guild who claims to be great by making the filled bags claim over and over. We have said this numerous times in this thread. Yet no one has had the guts to take us up on this challenge. We don’t claim to be the best. We just believe that if someone wants to claim this they should oh I don’t know be able to back that claim up and are willing to take the challenge on. So come on all you strong wvw guilds in JQ/SoR. Who’s finally man enough to take us up on this challenge? Keep mocking saying you only care about the fights, don’t care about ppt, wipe us/fill your bags, blah blah blah. Well it’s put up or shut up time. Meet us open field with equal #’s or stop the trolling trying to pump yourselves up.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Valneer.3854

Valneer.3854

WvW is such srs bsns.

BG
“I’m here to bearbow and chew bubblegum..and I’m all out of bearbow.”

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Burl.9567

My kitten is bigger than your kitten.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Rawthorne.8675

Rawthorne.8675

Grr since I can’t edit my post I’m forced to do this. Obviously my post was directed at Choo. But I’m sure our guild is always willing to do a GvG if anyone is willing. Choo and ICoa obviously have a certain level of animosity towards 1 another….

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Was epic fights against PRX on BG BL.

BeeGee
Beast mode

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Nivlem.1349

Nivlem.1349

I lag quite a fair bit from 10pm to 2am on GMT+8… The skill lag can be quite frustrating.

Nevertheless thanks for an awesome match up so far, JQ and SOR!

Rastolf
Blackgate

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: radsaq.8269

radsaq.8269

Also, everyone’s getting tons of bags since the patch. People should not be judging themselves or others by that. =-o

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: SmokeyNYY.7841

SmokeyNYY.7841

Ok ICoa member here and I’m here to set the record straight on a few things last night. Our mandatory wvw nights are Friday, Saturday, and Wednesday. Also Sunday was our guilds turn to protect BG BL. So we were out in force on all of those nights. Last night was supposed to be our night off so a lot did other things like spvp against one another. Around 9pm est 1 of our guild leaders/commanders hopped into JQ BL (not on his main so had no siege) and a few of us followed to go have some fun. We started the night at 5 members and I was the only 1 who had any siege (from jumping puzzles and no superiors). We slowly grew to 10ish about 1-2 hours later and our force never grew to more then 20ish until I logged off at 1 am est. Remember this was our night “off” so we were just trying to have some fun.

Did we get wiped numerous times? Oh hells yes we did. We were mainly a small strike force/mini zerg trying to harass/ninja objectives. Numerous times we attempted to take on larger forces to see if we could accomplish it. Normally we can but our zerg composition of classes was not what we normally have coupled w/ some on lowbies. But we were TRYING to be the thorn in JQ/SoR’s side while the larger force on the map could accomplish things w/ much lesser resistance. So props to all who filled their bags f/ us blah blah when we were outnumbered etc. We’ve done it numerous times to you guys as well and both sides have countless hours of video to prove it. The ONLY way to settle this is to accept the gauntlet that 3 of our leaders have thrown down NUMEROUS times in this thread. Set a time, place, and equal # on both sides and let’s see who is better. I’ve seen ICoa leaders say this at least 5-10x in this thread with no one willing to accept the challenge. So until then stop the chest beating on we wiped you, filled our bags blah blah nonsense. 1 guild versus 1 guild. Mano vs mano. Open field. Equal numbers. Tell us when and where and we will be there. Until someone is willing to accept this challenge you are all talk and no bite. You are admitting that you are unwilling to accept the challenge and think you have the better skill but nothing to truly base it upon.

So once again let me reiterate. ICoa has thrown down the gauntlet. Any guild who claims to be the best come prove it in open field at a set time with equal #‘s on both sides. We will make no excuses if we lose but we will continue to mock any guild who claims to be great by making the filled bags claim over and over. We have said this numerous times in this thread. Yet no one has had the guts to take us up on this challenge. We don’t claim to be the best. We just believe that if someone wants to claim this they should oh I don’t know be able to back that claim up and are willing to take the challenge on. So come on all you strong wvw guilds in JQ/SoR. Who’s finally man enough to take us up on this challenge? Keep mocking saying you only care about the fights, don’t care about ppt, wipe us/fill your bags, blah blah blah. Well it’s put up or shut up time. Meet us open field with equal #’s or stop the trolling trying to pump yourselves up.

According to vodka during Icoa’s night off you guys wiped us over 20 times and were sooo much better than us!! Seriously if you want the chest thumping to stop I would implore you to have a talk with your member. He is by far the worst on this thread with his blatant lies trying to rile us all up Also I find it highly amusing that you say you will continue to mock any guild who claims to be great by making the filled bags claimed when its your own member who continuously repeats that in this thread to try and rile us up. Hypocritical much?

(edited by SmokeyNYY.7841)

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Esoteric.5490

Vodka (Hollywood Fiend) is one of the GM’s of ICoa.

Blackgate Forever,

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

lol vodka is the king chest thumper

This guy may take issue with that statement.

Attachments:

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

SmokeyNYY.7841

That even makes it worse. Someone needs to put a leash on this guy.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Burl.9567

Which is the sad part in all of this….

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Proumbro.1376

This guy may take issue with that statement.

That guy can chest thump all he wants to…

slowly steps away

Please don’t see me, please don’t see me…

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

SmokeyNYY.7841

Which is the sad part in all of this….

Which is why I am so confused by rawthornes post. Just seems like a massive text of hypocrisy if one of their GM’s tries to stir the pot so often.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Ascii.9726

Ascii.9726

I’ve found were all our WvWers are

Attachments:

Rank 580+ Necromancer WvW Stream
Commander Ascii :: Tempest Wolves [TW] :: Sanctum of Rall :: Best Necromancer NA

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Vodka.3958

Vodka.3958

SoR will say anything to get noticed nowadays, goes to show what kind of server they are. All bark, no bite.[/quote]

Ironic comment coming from you…[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

That’s funny seeing how Choo is the one that constantly boasts about farming ICoa in the main forums. The chest thumping is coming from you, i just set the record straight. Keep talking trash we have another video we’re dedicating specifically for Choo

Commander [ICoa] Hollywood Fiend
Primal Emperor of Imperial Coalition
imperialcoalition.enjin.com

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Burl.9567

That’s funny seeing how Choo is the one that constantly boasts about farming ICoa in the main forums. The chest thumping is coming from you, i just set the record straight. Keep talking trash we have another video we’re dedicating specifically for Choo

And people on BG wonder why the other servers aren’t fans of you? Like a player scoring a touchdown in a football game, act like you’ve been there before.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Vodka.3958

Vodka.3958

iCoa isn’t even on the same skill level as Choo.

Lol your right, we’re better.

Commander [ICoa] Hollywood Fiend
Primal Emperor of Imperial Coalition
imperialcoalition.enjin.com