3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

kettlecorn anyone?
have some chilled beers as well if anyone’s down for that.

wait, do people drink beer with popcorn? might be weird.

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Bash.7291

Bash.7291

SoR way to give the win to JQ (most likely). You guys are some of the poorest losers i have ever witnessed. SoR this is your server "The Sanctum of Rall server is home to many of the largest and most well known public community event based guilds in Guild Wars 2. The server community is devoted to building a fun and friendly environment for all walks of life and playstyle preferences.
Even before its launch the server was born by friendship and unity. Through the course of our time here on Sanctum of Rall we hope to give a platform for creating friendships, memories, and a community like no other.
http://www.sanctumofrall.com/about/

HAHAthe only thing i see from SoR is tight buttholes and hatred. You guys are a complete digrace to WvWvW. It’s always either JQ vs Bg then oh look SoR wants to join in! Or its SoR vs BG then oh look JQ wants to join in. It might as well be JQ + SoR vs BG.
It’s funny though because you will all be whatever this guys a #%#%# and know nothing about WvW which is fine. This is the perspective of a casual player on BG.

And ill be that’s fine. You all will mostly likely disregard this post because, "Oh look this dude is making excuses when BG is losing, and it’s the truth and SoR is just tired of BG kicking the kitten out of SoR. Yea you guys have a great NA butt hats it you guys do nothing but give PPT to JQ.

A Yak Protector.

/sigh…

Nothing to see here, move along.

Also, @akamon, where were you! I was killing JQ thieves trying to killl my yaks in your BL but never found you

Living Dead Girl ~ Necro
[Rev]

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Balefire.7592

Balefire.7592

Words.

Both you and the casual players of BG have every right to have that opinion. I would rather it weren’t so, since really, we are just trying to do our best, but I can’t change the effects that has on the match-up.

Scrubbiest Necro NA.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

akamon.2769

@Bash!! doode, i am at work now. : ((( you happen to know anyone on BG who’ll take my place so i can play all day? lol the only times i’ll ever get to run into to you will probs be on the weekends.

i’ll allow you to stay on our BL for a bit. as long as you keep taking care of them thieves!

[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Bash.7291

Bash.7291

Had to leave sadly, did manage to kill another thief but lost to a necro/warrior combo right after. Maybe this weekend we can arrange some duels! Bring friends! :P

Living Dead Girl ~ Necro
[Rev]

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: kev.3764

kev.3764

Video from 3/3/12 at Hills. Watch from 2:00

Mistorin – Asura Mesmer
Hired Assassins [HIRE] SOR

(edited by kev.3764)

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Josh P.1296

Josh P.1296

SoR way to give the win to JQ (most likely). You guys are some of the poorest losers i have ever witnessed. SoR this is your server "The Sanctum of Rall server is home to many of the largest and most well known public community event based guilds in Guild Wars 2. The server community is devoted to building a fun and friendly environment for all walks of life and playstyle preferences.
Even before its launch the server was born by friendship and unity. Through the course of our time here on Sanctum of Rall we hope to give a platform for creating friendships, memories, and a community like no other.

HAHAthe only thing i see from SoR is tight buttholes and hatred. You guys are a complete digrace to WvWvW. It’s always either JQ vs Bg then oh look SoR wants to join in! Or its SoR vs BG then oh look JQ wants to join in. It might as well be JQ + SoR vs BG.
It’s funny though because you will all be whatever this guys a #%#%# and know nothing about WvW which is fine. This is the perspective of a casual player on BG.

And ill be that’s fine. You all will mostly likely disregard this post because, "Oh look this dude is making excuses when BG is losing, and it’s the truth and SoR is just tired of BG kicking the kitten out of SoR. Yea you guys have a great NA butt hats it you guys do nothing but give PPT to JQ.

A Yak Protector.

Nyaaa mad.

Illucéption – Mesmer
Diamond Story – Elementalist
[TSym] Tac Sym

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: GekoHayate.2451

GekoHayate.2451

I ported to overlook from SM and afk’d after taking the wp only to find myself between Blackgate hill and mendon’s…

Maintenance, Y U ALWAYS BRAEK STUFF.

Havroun of Karp – Disciples of Magikarp [Karp]

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Sars.8792

Sars.8792

A Yak Protector.

Actually most people on SoR wanted blackgate to beat jqq at least once. I don’t think anyone went out of their way, its just sometimes easier to take stuff from whomever is weakest at the time. …. ….. …. Or maybe JQ made us a better offer, get mad!

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Veritas.4792

Veritas.4792

So many BG players complaining on this thread. What did you really expect was going to happen with the history that SoR and BG have? You really thought we would just let you win lol? I am pretty confident if you were in our position you would be doing the same exact thing

We enjoy the challenge, and to be honest, it’s quite fun for us, it only makes us better.

Really fun fights against [Choo] in JQ BL earlier today.

Absurd
Yak’s Bend
Tempest Wolves [TW]

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

GekoHayate.2451

Actually most people on SoR wanted blackgate to beat jqq at least once. I don’t think anyone went out of their way, its just sometimes easier to take stuff from whomever is weakest at the time. …. ….. …. Or maybe JQ made us a better offer, get mad!

We at BG can buy SOR better collars and fluffy handcuffs. Girl we’ll treat you right. So come on ova’ don’t be shy.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

akamon.2769

@Bash – sounds good! i’ll get in touch with ya and see if we can arrange anything ; ))

[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

(edited by akamon.2769)

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

Good fights all round in SoR BL, too many guild names to list, but you all know who you are, SoR and BG sides.

As for the 2v1 against BG on that map, guys it’s just business. I’m sure you know what was waiting at hills if anyone wanted to take it. We were trying our best to keep BG off of the map to minimize any point gain and completely ignored SoR. This happened to me last night when having to take back hills, I figured I’d return the favor today For those of you who remember, SoR held hills while BG tried to sandwich and wipe us while on inner last night, multiple times. That was really intense!! It took quite some time to recap our 1/3 last night. Today I’m glad we were able to not relive that episode two nights in a row.

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Masterspark.2963

Masterspark.2963

We at BG can buy SOR better collars and fluffy handcuffs. Girl we’ll treat you right. So come on ova’ don’t be shy.

Didn’t you spend all your money on buying SoS guilds?

Dapper Kappa [FEAR] – Sanctum of Rall
The views expressed in the above post are a load of billhooks.
Any reference to real persons are probably intentional and worthy of a libel suit.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

GekoHayate.2451

I met this Nigerian prince online and he’s hooking Blackgate up with some serious dough once I help him transfer a small fortune out of his war-torn homeland.

It couldn’t have come at a better time as the pastry bubble caused by our overproduction of delicious cookies is on the verge of popping and tear inflation (the official tier 1 currency) is at an all time high.

He has assured me it is totally legit.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

I can confirm that there are SoR out there who are intentionally shutting BG down to ensure JQ gets the win.

See, this isnt about JQ or BG. SoR decides everything in this tier.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Kreamy.1946

Kreamy.1946

I will readily admit that SOR holds some animosity towards Blackgate, but I don’t really think you can blame us; you didn’t have to face losing battles for multiple weeks. Also, I don’t want to start up the entire 2v1 argument again, but to be honest, if you feel you are being double-teamed, take that as a compliment. I know I would. Regardless, I would like to commend BG on having fought well and hard.

I would also like to specifically call out ICoa: Despite what others may say, I think you are a good guild. And apparently, so do several of our commanders, since despite the trakittenalking and fun-poking, a battle with ICoa is taken seriously. However, while I admire your stance of “we don’t take kitten from nobody,” trolls will be trolls. I’m sure your time would be better spent elsewhere.

Despite the absurd amounts of vitriol spewing from every orifice of each server’s forum warriors, I would like to congratulate everyone on a wonderful week in WvW.

Quoting this for truth, and for it being one of the few quote-worthy posts in the tail end of this thread.

It’s been a big week. I have been in some excellent fights against quality guild groups from both servers (some won, some lost) and the intensity of the competition brings out the best – on the battlefield at least…

As for the 2v1, well, it sure as hell felt like that last night and this morning (Oceanic time) but by and large, its not whining but a statement of fact that it has happened. To come back to T1 for the third time and bring it is a victory for BG in and of itself, so I’m not disappointed in the least – I’m looking forward to next week already.

JQ have shown they can bring it at all times and are still setting the bar as the ones to beat. SoR, while having coverage holes that affect their overall score, are still well able to go toe to toe on the field and have some quality guilds doing the business.

So salute to you both – I don’t much like popcorn so I’ll bust out my bottle of malt and make do with that.

To those intent on flaming, trolling, and being general kitten blockers in here – shut the kitten up and fight in game. It’s more rewarding.

Good day.

[TKG] Kreamy

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Ruin.3461

Ruin.3461

We’ve had a few lucrative bake sales recently, and the grub (which we farm every chance we get) has been quite generous.

Tier 1 Casual

(edited by Ruin.3461)

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Diehard.1432

Diehard.1432

So many Elitists in BG that they even shut down their new guy. tsktsktsk..

Garuda X, lvl 80 human Siamoth Ranger JQ SEA
[VaL]

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

GekoHayate.2451

I can confirm that there are SoR out there who are intentionally shutting BG down to ensure JQ gets the win.

See, this isnt about JQ or BG. SoR decides everything in this tier.

Being the swing server does have its perks.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

akamon.2769

So salute to you both – I don’t much like popcorn so I’ll bust out my bottle of malt and make do with that.

hear, hear! i raise you a glass of my malt as well. hhmmm. malt.
but seriously, well said and i am looking forward to the next week as well!DD

[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Josh P.1296

Nyaaa mad. Okay? Im hammered on a Thursday night of course ima send some hate. And besides you T2 stfu.

Hahaha. Stop crying scrub. How many more times does BG need to stack before they finally win t1 LOL. I mean yeah JQ got a kitten load of guilds, but they weren’t all hardcore wvw guilds. BG on the other hand absorbed probably about 85% of SoS’s wvw population (around about 10 hardcore wvw guilds) on top of what they already had and still fail to win. Kk.

Illucéption – Mesmer
[TSym] Tac Sym

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Ateon.6251

Ateon.6251

Only few ppl talking in this forum compare to amount of ppl in each server, so if you hate someone doesn’t mean you have to hate the whole server.

Go have some pvp instead would be better imo.

Its an honor to fight with JQ and SOR.GG

Typical supporter
BG Engineer

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Fixeon.5076

Fixeon.5076

Well well well…. Where to begin. Lots of smack talk from Bg… so lets start there.

Dear BG,
We do not, and have never worked with another server. Sure we do our fair share of 2v1ing, but every server does that. I don’t know how many times this week we have been running back and forth between JQ and BG defending 2 points, or had BG start attacking our lower camps, tower, or bay on JQ BL while we are working on JQ’s garrison. Every server takes advantage of their enemy’s openings. Deal with it. As for why it looks like we are helping JQ tonight did it every pop in your mind that JQ had a better battle plan? For example in SoR tonight. Hills was sieged out to the teeth and they constantly had 10 people defending. Fully upgraded t3 with 4+ arrow carts on every gate we would have had to siege that thing for an hour or break in. We could have…. but why? We have no interest in PPT at this point it was much more interesting and fun for us to farm you both in your supply camps. We had several long 10-15 minute battles in both of your supply camps and we made out like kings tonight. I don’t know about the rest of the people running with me but I made just under 400 badges tonight and somewhere around 15-20g in junk I sold. No exotics though. JQ dug in and held their stuff and you did not. So we took it, knowing full well that you would want to take it back where we could farm you over and over.

But don’t say we were working with JQ…. No infact we beat JQ off of your tower and kept on running afterwords when we could have dropped rams and took it from you many o’times. We were purely out to have fun and kill tonight. It just so happened that your towers/keeps were not upgraded or defended very well which made them easy pickings along the way.

Secondly, Icoa…. I only see 1 fight where there are TW dead bodies… and that fight isn’t even the full fight. You should link the full fight I am sure the rest of the people would get a kick out of it. You assaulted that tower what 4? 5? times last night? And you could never take it. Why? You got wiped over and over. Funny how you guys always cut off the end of fights like that. And really…. I wouldn’t go starting a video flame war with TW. I run with them a lot and really it is in your best interest to let that sleeping giant lay. There is a reason they don’t post videos of them wiping you. And its not because they don’t have any.

Third, I look forward to watching the GvGs tomorrow (should they happen) It is always good fun watching and fighting in the duels. I expect lots of good fights from all servers who show up. And I do hope that this goes well and we continue to do them. Almost makes me want to join a guild just to compete in them.

And lastly good fights this week. I look forward to more of the same next week.

Fixeon – Guardian
Umberage of Death – Thief
~~~Sanctum of Rall~~~

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Zhrek.9781

Zhrek.9781

Sounds like, BG needs another NA guild to put them over the top, too bad Tsym isn’t there to help them get over the hump. I suppose, BG needs to do some workshops. Oh well, maybe next week if they don’t transfer.

(edited by Zhrek.9781)

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

GekoHayate.2451

Hahaha. Stop crying scrub. How many more times does BG need to stack before they finally win t1 LOL. I mean yeah JQ got a kitten load of guilds, but they weren’t all hardcore wvw guilds. BG on the other hand absorbed probably about 85% of SoS’s wvw population (around about 10 hardcore wvw guilds) on top of what they already had and still fail to win. Kk.

It took a JQ call to arms and a simultaneous deliberate focusing of SOR’s wvw pop to curb Blackgate but okay, your server imploded and now your wvw experience is probably terrible right now. I get it you are probably angry and scared about the future of your server.

But fear not young padawan, for fear is the path to the dark side.

Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.

Attachments:

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Rawnoodles.1398

Rawnoodles.1398

EMP is hosting a GvG lobby tomorrow

• Beginning exactly 2 hours before reset!

If your guild is interested, please bring upwards to 30 members (+3 team rezers) and contact me about details.

Guilds paticipating:

• Agg (maybe)
  • TW
  • Choo
  • ICoa (maybe)
Rawnoodles | Mini Noodles
[ESOL] -Elite Solidarity| Driver|
" Latest Video "

(edited by Rawnoodles.1398)

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Saruon.4085

Saruon.4085

If your guild is interested, please bring upwards to 30 members (+3 team rezers) and contact me about details.

Guilds paticipating:

• Agg
  • TW
  • Choo
  • ICoa (maybe)

As i told you in the mail that i sent you, we will most likely not be participating in these GvG’s due to the time of the event.

If you have any further questions involving Agg, feel free to pm me here on the forums.

[Aggression] -Relentless by Nature-
We <3 Haters
The Prophet of Aggression

(edited by Saruon.4085)

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Josh P.1296

It took a JQ call to arms and a simultaneous deliberate focusing of SOR’s wvw pop to curb Blackgate but okay, your server imploded and now your wvw experience is probably terrible right now. I get it you are probably angry and scared about the future of your server.

But fear not young padawan, for fear is the path to the dark side.

Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.

No. Not fearing or mad. The future is already set. Even a lot of “natives” of the server have left and the only reason I’m still there is because my guild is and if I were to transfer back to T1, it would be to SoR.

You’re the one that is mad, feeling the need to respond to my post in the first place ;D
But dw BG3.0, maybe on version 4.0 you might finally win t1, provided you don’t implode either by then ;D ;D

Illucéption – Mesmer
[TSym] Tac Sym

(edited by Josh P.1296)

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

GekoHayate.2451

Secondly, Icoa…. I only see 1 fight where there are TW dead bodies… and that fight isn’t even the full fight. You should link the full fight I am sure the rest of the people would get a kick out of it.

This isn’t the Briar assault which I’m thinking is the fight you are referring too, but there was several skirmishes around Hills that we did win, and several that we lost.

This was the fight were we took out the trebs on the far corner of the wall (40+ SOR (TW/CHOO compposite) and probably close to that of BG (15ish Icoa and the rest MERC/GoF), and at this point in the pic most of the dead SOR had released. There were several dead TW as well, but I did see about 5-7 TW that had hopped off the edge towards the end.

Not exactly a full TW wipe but meh they were running a composite guild group and as far as I am concerned only a few from the SOR group ran away while the rest died. That a wipe correct? Can I count it as a TW wipe if the CHOO/TW group as a collective wiped even though half the TW escaped?

This screen was less about the fight and more about the loot bags (30ish from that one spot) i didn’t even know i had because they weren’t rendered. I got quite a shock when I spammed F and got invisible loot.

Chest-thumping, am i doing it right?

Attachments:

(edited by GekoHayate.2451)

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

GekoHayate.2451

No. Not fearing or mad. The future is already set. Even a lot of “natives” of the server have left and the only reason I’m still there is because my guild is and if I were to transfer back to T1, it would be to SoR.

You’re the one that is mad, feeling the need to respond to my post in the first place ;D
But dw BG3.0, maybe on version 4.0 you might finally win t1, provided you don’t implode either by then ;D ;D

If responding makes me mad I can’t even begin to imagine the emotional turmoil you are experiencing by creating that initial post.

If Blackgate hasn’t imploded after dropping out of T1 twice, I don’t foresee another T1 loss as the end of Blackgate. I truly am sorry that your server fell apart, but you come off as needing to vent your pent up rage at BG for tak… erm excuse me… “buying” your guilds.

Also I posted a Yoda pic, and one does not simply quote Jedi Master Yoda in rage.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: muekung.2518

muekung.2518

Off-topic stuff
/me Look at the screen
/me Look at mini map

I hope that Anet will remove culling soon. ._.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Masterspark.2963

Masterspark.2963

Well well well…. Where to begin. Lots of smack talk from Bg… so lets start there.

Dear BG,
We do not, and have never worked with another server. Sure we do our fair share of 2v1ing, but every server does that. I don’t know how many times this week we have been running back and forth between JQ and BG defending 2 points, or had BG start attacking our lower camps, tower, or bay on JQ BL while we are working on JQ’s garrison. Every server takes advantage of their enemy’s openings. Deal with it. As for why it looks like we are helping JQ tonight did it every pop in your mind that JQ had a better battle plan? For example in SoR tonight. Hills was sieged out to the teeth and they constantly had 10 people defending. Fully upgraded t3 with 4+ arrow carts on every gate we would have had to siege that thing for an hour or break in. We could have…. but why? We have no interest in PPT at this point it was much more interesting and fun for us to farm you both in your supply camps. We had several long 10-15 minute battles in both of your supply camps and we made out like kings tonight. I don’t know about the rest of the people running with me but I made just under 400 badges tonight and somewhere around 15-20g in junk I sold. No exotics though. JQ dug in and held their stuff and you did not. So we took it, knowing full well that you would want to take it back where we could farm you over and over.

But don’t say we were working with JQ…. No infact we beat JQ off of your tower and kept on running afterwords when we could have dropped rams and took it from you many o’times. We were purely out to have fun and kill tonight. It just so happened that your towers/keeps were not upgraded or defended very well which made them easy pickings along the way.

Secondly, Icoa…. I only see 1 fight where there are TW dead bodies… and that fight isn’t even the full fight. You should link the full fight I am sure the rest of the people would get a kick out of it. You assaulted that tower what 4? 5? times last night? And you could never take it. Why? You got wiped over and over. Funny how you guys always cut off the end of fights like that. And really…. I wouldn’t go starting a video flame war with TW. I run with them a lot and really it is in your best interest to let that sleeping giant lay. There is a reason they don’t post videos of them wiping you. And its not because they don’t have any.

Third, I look forward to watching the GvGs tomorrow (should they happen) It is always good fun watching and fighting in the duels. I expect lots of good fights from all servers who show up. And I do hope that this goes well and we continue to do them. Almost makes me want to join a guild just to compete in them.

And lastly good fights this week. I look forward to more of the same next week.

A-friggin’-men. I was running with FEAR and a small portion of CDS in EB a few hours ago, and our general strategy (if you could call it that) was to cause chaos and get badges. We were just about to take Stonemist when the servers went down for the update (losing us a lot of bags in the process) which irked a lot of us, but did we quit? Hell no. We started afresh, and about a hour or so later, Stonemist was in our hands. What followed was an orgy of death and destruction as we tore up the entire EB map. We made frequent incursions into both Blackgate and JQ territory, took Veloka twice, wiped JQ in and around Rouge’s multiple times, and entered little scraps between JQ and BG and wiped them both as we took Golanta for all of five minutes. Of course, JQ had to ruin our fun by making us footslog all the way to defend Stonemist. See below for the result. This was one of the best nights in WvW I’ve ever participated in, and it would be sad to see them go for a week or two as we get world completion on all of our characters. Grats to both JQ and BG for some excellent fights, and we hope to see you soon, preferably with our coverage holes filled.

Attachments:

Dapper Kappa [FEAR] – Sanctum of Rall
The views expressed in the above post are a load of billhooks.
Any reference to real persons are probably intentional and worthy of a libel suit.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

GekoHayate.2451

Guilds paticipating:

• Agg
  • TW
  • Choo
  • ICoa (maybe)

Kitten, as someone who lives in the middle of the pacific ocean I’ll be occupied with college and work at that time

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Fixeon.5076

Fixeon.5076

3:10 seconds in or so is the briar fight I am talking about the only fight where I see TW bodies. And you cut that video short. The hills fight was a good take we didn’t expect that many people to be honest and choo went to defend it by themselves. I wasn’t there for the take but choo was up there by the trebs getting ready to port TW in as you hit them. TW was still a minute out as I recall. I was up there with choo when you hit. And I have to say I wish my culling was as clear as yours was Can’t wait for them to remove it.

Fixeon – Guardian
Umberage of Death – Thief
~~~Sanctum of Rall~~~

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: JaredKincade.9761

JaredKincade.9761

To Choo, from a commander and officer of ICoa.

I know we had some rough back and forth on the forums, both between myself and some individuals and as guilds.

But. I want to thank you guys for bringing it hard every day. To WvW in general and to ICoa specifically. It challenges us as a guild to continue to improve our play. Its what drives PVP types of games, fighting against other thinking human beings.

I can tell you the most fun I have EVER had in this game is when I know Choo is on the map with us, and of course when we fight. Its a rush of adrenaline and actually its pretty awe inspiring to see so many people, on both sides, working so well together. We’ve beaten you some of the time, and you’ve beaten us, so I know going into a fight we have got to be perfect if we have a chance, and that rush is what is so great.

The bottom line is, your guild has made this game more fun for myself and our guild, and I want to thank you guys for it. In fact, I volunteered our guild for BGBL on reset in hopes you guys would be there, and you didn’t let me down.

Now, in regards to this thread earlier in the week:

Last week is over. I can’t speak for my entire guild, however, I made a post or two I would re-word if I had the chance to do it over again.

The next thread is starting soon. I propose both sides make an attempt to keep it more civil here. Of course we can’t keep everyone from posting, but if we set an example of keeping our rivalry focused in the game, and in the fights, and less on trolling or chest thumping or whatever you want to call it here, I think it would be a positive thing for everyone who read this thread.

I’m sure everyone will continue to post videos of our fights with each other, I think that’s a really fun thing. However, if we keep in mind the BOTH guilds have put in a ton of work and effort to build what we have, it will be a lot easier to post replies that have a measure of respect in them, instead of dismissal, disrespect or plain old troll.

Anyway, I’m only one man, but hopefully next thread we can try to set an example to keep the conversations a bit more evolved than some of this week was. Hopefully.

See you guys on the field next week.

(edited by JaredKincade.9761)

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

GekoHayate.2451

3:10 seconds in or so is the briar fight I am talking about the only fight where I see TW bodies. And you cut that video short. The hills fight was a good take we didn’t expect that many people to be honest and choo went to defend it by themselves. I wasn’t there for the take but choo was up there by the trebs getting ready to port TW in as you hit them. TW was still a minute out as I recall. I was up there with choo when you hit. And I have to say I wish my culling was as clear as yours was Can’t wait for them to remove it.

I could have sworn I saw at least 1 TW actually jump off with my own eyes, and several TW tags in the group.

At that point in the fight the culling wasn’t as bad as most of you guys had already re-spawned and we were just cleaning up (Joker was just starting to appear when i took the pic). That initial push though I almost crashed there was so much aoe crammed onto that ramp.

Also I have nothing to do with the video recordings or edits, that’s Nash and probably 1 other person. I’m not sure what goes on with that whole process.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Korbaal.6402

Korbaal.6402

“Suddenly the Blackgate drums fell silent, and as reality finally dawned on them they had time to reflect on their hubris and were full of woe.”

A reading from the book of Beastgate.

Attachments:

[RIP STAR]

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Mance.5640

Mance.5640

It’s Thursday night on Radio Free JQ; this is Uncle Mance, with music, and the truth until reset!

Sorry we haven’t had to many broadcasts this week, we had to spend some extra time with the “pin” on, if you know what I mean.

Lets get started with some words for our brothers and sisters on the front lines: “nobody is allowed to run on the porch, nobody is allowed to run on the porch" ” badgers love to eat dolyaks, badgers love to eat dolyaks".

The sun never sets in the quarry my friends.

And now, for the hard chargers, the ones who push that PPT, the ones who never stop the fight, the ones who never say die, the ones that know run is a four letter word, the ones, who HAVE taken the letter F out of the word way… this is your song my brothers.

http://youtu.be/4-AJqYyHjDw

Mance Khan – Shadow Gypsies – Jade Quarry
“a friend of death, a brother of luck, and a s.o.b.”
http://youtu.be/wpoQk2OnbJs [SG since ’99]

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

GekoHayate.2451

“Suddenly the Blackgate drums fell silent, and as reality finally dawned on them they had time to reflect on their hubris and were full of woe.”

A reading from the book of Beastgate.

The book of Beastgate hasn’t been put to print yet, methinks someone is selling cheap knockoffs.

Be gone opportunist, for the Nigerian prince must have gotten cold feet at the last minute and I’m sure he’ll answer our e-mails about our refund any day now. So stop squeezing into our market, we have fluffy accessories to buy and intricate guild buyouts to perform.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: TheDevilWithinU.7092

TheDevilWithinU.7092

I’d personally like to thank everyone for the great fights through-out the week, they were phenomenal! Hopefully tomorrow (Friday) we can get some duels started up, along with some friendly GvG’s for people to take part in and watch.

See you all on the battlefield!

| Maguuma | [KEK] | GvG Relic & Historian |
Notorious Nevermore – Guardian

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Josh P.1296

If responding makes me mad I can’t even begin to imagine the emotional turmoil you are experiencing by creating that initial post.

If Blackgate hasn’t imploded after dropping out of T1 twice, I don’t foresee another T1 loss as the end of Blackgate. I truly am sorry that your server fell apart, but you come off as needing to vent your pent up rage at BG for tak… erm excuse me… “buying” your guilds.

Also I posted a Yoda pic, and one does not simply quote Jedi Master Yoda in rage.

My initial post was “Nyaaa mad” which was quoting one of your BG baddies little ranting novel about how BG is losing now and then you felt the need to respond to me lmao.

Illucéption – Mesmer
[TSym] Tac Sym

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

GekoHayate.2451

My initial post was “Nyaaa mad” which was quoting one of your BG baddies little ranting novel about how BG is losing now and then you felt the need to respond to me lmao.

You set me up to quote Yoda’s iconic line, of course I jumped all over that.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: kylejester.7568

kylejester.7568

To the [LAW] players that joined up with us here is a video I put together of us beating a few JQ zergs. Good fights all around but sheesh JQ, y’all just couldn’t let us get a win our first week back could ya! Log off and get some sleep!

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: WoDan.4079

WoDan.4079

BLACKGATE!! Release the PUGS!

Attachments:

Dread Rogue / Native Blackgate’ian

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Jahn.7019

Jahn.7019

Guilds paticipating:

• Agg (maybe)
  • TW
  • Choo
  • ICoa (maybe)

As Indo leads the server meetings that happen before reset, I doubt they’d be participating on a reset night, especially since tomorrow there is also a server event planned before the reset.

You should double check with him or one of their officers.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: gnarkiller.1862

gnarkiller.1862

If BG wins will they be the first server in history to enter in third spot and take number one spot in Tier 1?

Go BG! TC sends its love! <3

Negative. SoS did it here http://mos.millenium.org/matchups/history/9#NA

Also, even if BG won this match, we wouldn’t actually gain enough rating to take the #1 spot from JQ anyways.

Henge of Denravi, was the first one to go from third to one in T1.

HOD never came in first. They have 1 silver and 1 bronze.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Miiaah.5416

Miiaah.5416

If I were you, I’d drop the sense of entitlement to 1st place and focus on strengthening our weaknesses via proper recruitment. :/ For now, BG can’t beat JQ. Hard fact. They got the top spot fair and square. Us BG don’t have any excuse aside from the fact that we need better coverage (particularly Euro) – simple as that. Just sayin.

We don’t need any more coverage. We want the match-up to be challenging for us, not a hard steam roll. And even if we did beat JQ this week, we’d still be in second place. It’ll still take another week or 2 at most to determine how bad our server wants it. Blackgate will always play for 1st place, believe that.

Well in all fairness a certain Commander and his guild are having to put in silly amounts of hours to keep us in this ( actually there’s several) and have done so all week. I know theres others that put in a lot of energy and time but if you lose entire BL’s in the matter of minutes and no one can come save it from happening because there’s a Q it only appears we have coverage when in reality on some maps we have bodies to throw into the meat grinder.

Hopefully Kaineng makes it to T1 and grabs a few NA’s and a few EU to counter some of JQs Sea/Oceanic and give those guys a little break.

Theres a difference between coverage and some commanders and guilds getting a good 8 hours of sleep….a week

Here’s the 5am PST map, our BG transfers are in EBG, looks to me like we could use a few more in this time slot

Attachments:

Blackgate
Mesmer/Warrior/Thief/ele

(edited by Miiaah.5416)

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Willywho.9460

Willywho.9460

To all the people raging in this thread..

Attachments:

I Decoy I
Blackgate Original

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Talentless.5708

Talentless.5708

This just in… WvW Points mean nothing.

Havoc 4 life.

Oh and… many of these kitten posts from zerging noobs complaining about zerg wars are zergin funny.

Talentless Necro – Talentless Engineer
Jade Quarry – Strike Force | Wilsonian Institute
new video pending: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDVc34_SFKM&feature=youtu.be

(edited by Talentless.5708)