3/1 NSP GoM HoD

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: osif.8673

osif.8673

Oh <sigh>, Robert, why can’t you support me in anything I do?!?

Miller Time – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Not Just A Goodtime – 80 Asura Warrior
[PAXA]

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: titanlectro.5029

titanlectro.5029

Jeeze, so much hate! You clicked it, didn’t you, dank?

Maybe… But.. L2tinyurl…

I don’t think that would fix the problem… I needed to make my own rick roll video and name it PAXA harlem shake… but I’m way too lazy for that!

http://tinyurl.com/paxaharlemshake There ya go.

Still links to the youtube channel and has the ads though

What?! Youtube has ads now?

Oh ya…
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/android/addon/adblock-plus/?src=homepagebrowse

Gate of Madness | Leader – Phoenix Ascendant [ASH]
Niniyl (Ele) | Barah (Eng) | Luthiyn (War) | Niennya (Thf)
This is my Trahearne’s story

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

osif.8673

Maybe… But.. L2tinyurl…

I don’t think that would fix the problem… I needed to make my own rick roll video and name it PAXA harlem shake… but I’m way too lazy for that!

Oh ya…

Well it’s obvious from Kardiamond’s post that not everyone uses that, Mr. Smarty Pants.

[PAXA]

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Sarsbear.3469

Sarsbear.3469

So finally I find some people in this stupid game to fight.

Also note to all of NSP my new casual look, I decided the tryhard assassin look that most thieves use is too overdone and its getting sunnier so now I must take my raincoat off. I now sport a sleek shirt from the old navy and $355.43 puff daddy jeans with velcro $5 shoes. My guildname is Worst Thief N A [BAD], because as you all know I am the worst thief in north america

Hey remember that one time where we had a 1v1 and you used an elite but I didn’t use an elite but to be fair you didn’t use your utilities but I did use my utilities and it was in the water and all the krait were on me and you stealthed but when you came out of stealth the quaggons were on you and the mosquitoes were in the distance and a zerg ran by single file and bowed one at a time and then together we dueled them and won?

That was a pretty good time.

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Harbinger.9645

Harbinger.9645

Hey remember that one time where we had a 1v1 and you used an elite but I didn’t use an elite but to be fair you didn’t use your utilities but I did use my utilities and it was in the water and all the krait were on me and you stealthed but when you came out of stealth the quaggons were on you and the mosquitoes were in the distance and a zerg ran by single file and bowed one at a time and then together we dueled them and won?

+1’d this. Good stuff.

Cynaptix-Mesmer(80)
Member of Gamers With Jobs(GWJ)
From the Northern Shiver Peaks

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

Maybe… But.. L2tinyurl…

Oh ya…

Well it’s obvious from Kardiamond’s post that not everyone uses that, Mr. Smarty Pants.

It’s not our fault those Anvil Rock folks are kind of slow.

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Syeria.4812

Syeria.4812

Also note to all of NSP my new casual look, I decided the tryhard assassin look that most thieves use is too overdone and its getting sunnier so now I must take my raincoat off. I now sport a sleek shirt from the old navy and $355.43 puff daddy jeans with velcro $5 shoes. My guildname is Worst Thief N A [BAD], because as you all know I am the worst thief in north america

Didn’t we have some fun, though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said “Goodbye”, and you were like, [deep voice] “No way!” And then I was all, “We pretended we were going to murder you.” That was great.

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Otaur.9268

Otaur.9268

Sometimes people complain about being double teamed. NSP on the other hand, is perfectly capable of wiping both zergs at once. Regardless, it was a nice try and it looks like you put a lot of effort into coordinating this. Maybe next time.

If you think that GoM and HoD would ever join up..thats kitten hilarious. They saw we were attacking you and decided to come in behind us to try and wipe us and ninja it. They did it both months of our match up with DH on us, theyll always try to sneak attack something while everyone else is busy.

edit: Sm waypoint..never seen GoM have that before >.>

Seems about right, in Kazi’s screenshot a bunch of GoM and 4 HoD. We play guerrilla tactics because our numbers are so small. However, it only seems this way when I can play… As Jace’s video shows, we may have some players during certain times of day, but our overnight numbers is usually less than 10…

Blackfang’s Demon Alliance [BfDA]

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: THE Dentist.5960

THE Dentist.5960

Gotta say post of the Week! I am still laughing, +1 man!

Kuddos!

VoxL (NSP)
Doom Strykër [Warr] Doom Ryder [Ranger]
Doomku [Guard] Doom Wrack [Mez]

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

Oh <sigh>, Robert, why can’t you support me in anything I do?!?

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

osif.8673

Oh, Robert, your irrational hate for everyone in PAXA just breaks my heart.

[PAXA]

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Shukudu.7164

Shukudu.7164

Had a good time fighting against HOD and GOM last night in EB, you guys put up great fights.

Northern Shiverpeaks-TFG
Vanduul Lvl 80 Ranger
Omekrius Lvl 80 Guardian

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Syeria.4812

And there we have it. If the week were to end with the last scores reported by Millenium, IoJ would fall into T6. Next week’s matchups should show us whether or not there will be a new long term equilibrium in the bottom tiers.

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Colt.9051

Colt.9051

HackerTeivospy
You are really up yourself aren’t you?

Then later on in the 3v7 to us at your spawn I pointed to your guardian friend and then bowed to suggest I wanted to 1v1 him but then you and your friends just targeted me and blasted me and then ran back to your spawn. And the thing is, there are pictures of us dead, yet there are none of when we killed you or you always stealthing and running back to your spawn so you don’t die.

Lastly, you say there are no good players in GoM? Yet my friend rapidspeed (a theif) blasted you in a second and you say they are so easy to kill. and My d/d ele friend in the third picture, killed you and your friends several times before you killed him and to my knowledge he only died once. And for the viewers if you look at the third picture, you will see that there are no near GoM players and yet in the text he said help, and you still call my friend bad. Man this is a game not a competition to see who can be the most up themself, just accept there are good players in every server and you are not the best.

how many 1v1s do you want? I gave you a real one after you begged for it, I gave you like 5 attempted 1v1s (in the middle of kiting the zerg you were with mind you) when that little puppy of yours kept jumping me in the middle of our fights (yet only one time did both of you get me, interestingly enough the time when I had no stunbreak). Grats he unfairly killed me another time when I was kiting your raid and had no shadow step, doesn’t mean anything how many times did he jump me (both unfair and fair) and he completely flopped? Like I said thief is a really easy class to play and even easier when you jump others and they have no stunbreaks because they’re focusing on something else ;( ;(

you got me to 2k HP and then I healed. Of course you definitely knew my HP because in this game you can tell what current HP is, and I definitely got you sub 40% when you healed up to 100%. None of that matters you still lost and im just a man im not made out of 1v1’s, pay me money if you want extra life 10g per duel

Also of course i was running back to my spawn so i didn’t die, I kept engaging on your idiot thief friends and downing them in the middle of your groups, and then since it was me in the middle of all of you I kinda had to get out of there asap. However, as soon as we saw an opening we took advantage of it and we wiped all of you. The fact you lose a 7v3 override anything you have to say.

sigh and you guys wonder why I don’t take any of you seriously, just a bunch of fakes

Haha, WOW…. you actually brought this into the forums AND posted a dead picture of me! Were you that kitten over last night’s spawn tussle? And to be frank, that was a “7 vs 3+Legendary Defender/run & stealth & camp to invincible spawn point” battle. There wasn’t ANY point that we were fighting u guys on very fair odds, plus the fact most of u were thieves that just burst one player and stealth away to the spawn point, so don’t bring skill into this. Also when you finally wiped us it was only 4 of us left anyways, and the rest mainly got picked off when you guys went invincible, so don’t give us that “We won 7v3” BS. We could have very easily trashed you guys if u didn’t kept running like sissys into the invincibility zone, and we WERE killing u guys more than u were killing us. I admit you guys were good at reviving each other when u were downed, and we downed you thieves a LOT, but as u urself said as theif are such an easy mode class for WvW, killing us, or me for that matter as a thief is hardly anything worth of merit, especially coming from you. Catch me in a formal 1v1 and I doubt the result will be the same as well.

Speaking of GoM only knowing how to emote, you guys are much worse. I can’t count how many times I’ve roamed our BLs and get chased by 5-10+ ppl, and when/if I get caught they laugh at my body. (Yeah, I’m talking about you specifically [TFG] guild.) I’m all about having good battles and being sportsmanlike, but last night you let the little demon out of me from then on. Killing someone in a 10v1 fashion is hardly something to spam laugh about, but zerging you shortly after you were laughing at us in Woodhaven, after stopping the Hill’s invasion at the lord room… that was worth all the spam laughs afterwards. This was also especially when you decided to start ganking around the Greenlake/Greenwater area afterwards.

Anyways, this is a new day, and new fights to partake in. I hope today will bring much more fun battles than last night… -_- (Apologies for coming off on this post with such animosity, but last night was one of the worst WvW experiences I ever had in terms of said kitteny players and unsportsmanlike fights and conduct.)

Attachments:

Daeaera ~ Leader of Grape Justice! [FGJ]

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Jscull.2514

Jscull.2514

And there we have it. If the week were to end with the last scores reported by Millenium, IoJ would fall into T6. Next week’s matchups should show us whether or not there will be a new long term equilibrium in the bottom tiers.

So what does that mean for NSP? Where will NSP be after tomorrow?

PAXA -GM

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: HackerTeivospy.2031

HackerTeivospy.2031

omg?? wtf???

sarsbear i challenge you to 1v1 singing competition, you select song I must sing and i select your song you must sing. winner is both of us

you must sing nelly – ride wit me (UNCENSORED VERSION)

learn to speak and behave

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: airstu.2579

airstu.2579

qq

Pretty sure tonight will be more of the same, though I’ll mention your displeasure with /laugh to everyone. We were amused at the numbers you needed to hit us with to actually win.

Calisto – NSP BPTCBP
Dictator for Life
Shiverpeaks Search and Rescue [Lost]

(edited by airstu.2579)

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Debois Guilbert.6413

Debois Guilbert.6413

<snip>

Fighting near the spawn always reminds me of crossing the streams:

Altoholic Luciana Delaluna, Ranger
Phoenix Ascendant [ASH] – Gate of Madness
“This space intentionally left blank.” ~ Zork

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Colt.9051

Colt.9051

<snip>

Fighting near the spawn always reminds me of crossing the streams:

Night hasn’t started but this already made it xD

Daeaera ~ Leader of Grape Justice! [FGJ]

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Jscull.2514

ANy scorekeepers know where NSP will be tier wise tomorrow after switch?

PAXA -GM

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

TeamBattleAxe.3901

Same spot for NSP next week. But depending on how IoJ fares in T6 and how our tier plays out, there’s a chance NSP will face AR and DH in the near future.

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Rob.7624

Oh, Robert, your irrational hate for everyone in PAXA just breaks my heart.

You guys don’t irritate me at all honestly.
You just try too hard.

Whos robert.
Jscull calls me a foreigner for a reason.
Rob doesn’t stand for robert my young potato.

Same deal.
And it could be another 2 weeks before IoJ lose enough rating to swap.
And thats if they really do bomb it.
Since we’re still losing a lot of rating.

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

(edited by Rob.7624)

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Jscull.2514

Same spot for NSP next week. But depending on how IoJ fares in T6 and how our tier plays out, there’s a chance NSP will face AR and DH in the near future.

So what your saying is most likely in this tier at least till next friday right?

PAXA -GM

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

osif.8673

You just try too hard.

Mmhmm.

[PAXA]

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Rob.7624

You just try too hard.

Mmhmm.

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: airstu.2579

airstu.2579

Need to see some big numbers for that to happen in a week. We are currently ~75 points out of T6, If IoJ free falls, we will need a weekly adjustment of 175 points between us and IoJ to move up. Will need a big blow out for that to happen.

Isle of Janthir 1 296.029
Anvil Rock 1 234.668
Darkhaven 1 192.247

Northern Shiverpeaks 1 125.254
Gate of Madness 1 055.792
Henge of Denravi 1 006.232

Calisto – NSP BPTCBP
Dictator for Life
Shiverpeaks Search and Rescue [Lost]

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

TeamBattleAxe.3901

So what your saying is most likely in this tier at least till next friday right?

Definitely ‘til next Friday. My best guess is that we’ll be fighting you guys for at least another 2-3 weeks beyond that. Hard to tell for sure until we see if IoJ tanks or not.

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Sarsbear.3469

Sarsbear.3469

omg?? wtf???

sarsbear i challenge you to 1v1 singing competition, you select song I must sing and i select your song you must sing. winner is both of us

I only v1 with 4 adds, cool?

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: THE Dentist.5960

THE Dentist.5960

Same tier

VoxL (NSP)
Doom Strykër [Warr] Doom Ryder [Ranger]
Doomku [Guard] Doom Wrack [Mez]

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

HackerTeivospy.2031

ty to Henge of Denvari players GT guild and others that happened by for giving 1v1s to friends and me, we had lots of fun and enjoyed the time we share. My favourite part was the 30 minute duel between our guardian and your mesmer as well as the 2v2 and warrior that kept turning into trees. I wanted a larger group fight but server decided to reset because patch but w/e i still had gr8 time considering up until now i just meet dog GoM players in wvw

much love ^>~
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/8181355/gw308.jpg

~~teivospy

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: HexMeHarder.3867

HexMeHarder.3867

Tip of the hat to the nsp thief I dueled by Greenlake tower. It was a great, albeit frustrating, fight haha. Sorry to cut things short, had to log off.

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Syeria.4812

Need to see some big numbers for that to happen in a week. We are currently ~75 points out of T6, If IoJ free falls, we will need a weekly adjustment of 175 points between us and IoJ to move up. Will need a big blow out for that to happen.

Isle of Janthir 1 296.029
Anvil Rock 1 234.668
Darkhaven 1 192.247

Northern Shiverpeaks 1 125.254
Gate of Madness 1 055.792
Henge of Denravi 1 006.232

I would expect NSP to be in T7 for at least this week and the following week. However, depending on IoJ’s performance, a lot can happen. If the T6 match ends up with similar scores to when DH passed through on the way down, IoJ would lose close to 100 rating points. That wasn’t a blowout matchup by any measure though. A true blowout (like the current match in T5 or T3) would potentially drop IoJ into range if NSP has a strong week. Alternatively, if IoJ ends up being way stronger than I expect, they could blow out T6, which would all but guarantee DH or AR dropping to T7. If the score ends up looking like T5’s current score, NSP could even end up blue. Finally, there’s the boring possibility that IoJ is almost exactly the same as BP and there’s no real change in T6 from it.

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: anthsss.1564

anthsss.1564

tcmm.teamspeak3.com join up for the TCMM meeting right now!

Anths[TBCT]-NSP

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: dunnberry.2964

dunnberry.2964

Hey HOD nice phasing through our green portals and having a spy from phase guild during that assault ok our BL tonight…

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

Are you asking ’cause you want to be on a server that fights them?

Gate of Madness

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

HackerTeivospy.2031

omg?? wtf???

I only v1 with 4 adds, cool?

i win the 1v1 now you must sing nelly – promiscous girl for all of NSP or i report you for gold sell

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/8181355/gw309.jpg

clearly was 1v1 no help from anyone else you had all cooldowns, i enhanced picture for proof that it was 1v1 https://dl.dropbox.com/u/8181355/scamsbear.jpg

<3 ^>^

(edited by HackerTeivospy.2031)

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

dunnberry.2964

Didn’t even notice the shotout to us until our one commander mentioned it to me…I for one don’t remember any of us /laugh at you guys when we killed you last night…and yes we ganked a lot but we also destroyed quite a few of your zergs as well…and because of that post will make sure to laugh tonight a lot as calisto said

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Farron.4071

Farron.4071

Hey HOD nice phasing through our green portals and having a spy from phase guild during that assault ok our BL tonight…

I should mention that the player in question was on your server. they just happen to be in our guild.

Attachments:

(edited by Farron.4071)

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: ozidylan.9186

ozidylan.9186

Didn’t even notice the shotout to us until our one commander mentioned it to me…I for one don’t remember any of us /laugh at you guys when we killed you last night…and yes we ganked a lot but we also destroyed quite a few of your zergs as well…and because of that post will make sure to laugh tonight a lot as calisto said

I actually told everyone to laugh there after the woodhaven wipe not because we held a grudge against you guys, just because that whole situation was pretty funny. and I wanted to give you kitten for letting me bait 6 of your guys by dropping down woodhaven wall while our zerg snuck behind your cats. But yeah you did laugh behind your numbers when it was just me and two other bros in woodhaven, but didn’t think too much of it at the time until I heard some stories about you guys.

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

dunnberry.2964

Ya he’s in your guild still suspicious…and oz, yes I know you said that already but it was funny we were laughing in guild chat amazed we didn’t think about portal bomb so good move on that! And wow wow wow what stories…I may have blacked out and forgot

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

1. drats. I would of gotten away with it too if it wasnt for you meddling NSP and you Char.
2. Delicious sniping.
3. Dont kill my green arrows! Especially on green arrow thursdays!
4. Green arrow thursdays take the bay!
5. Dings galore.
6. HoD, you sure do use alot of rams to take keeps.
7. The ultimate grudge match.
8. Now thats better.
9. Siegerazer for MVP, took him down about 50% life before your zerg finally broke through, he downed me about 4 times lol. Thnkx whimsy for your help. ^-^

Yeah i know im not a green arrow but why would i lvl anything else apart from my Engy?

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

(edited by Sororita.3465)

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Jaydey.5289

Jaydey.5289

Wanted to post some pictures of the fun rampaging GoM has been up to lately. Good job everyone, we have come so far. Keep working hard!

Attachments:

David James – Level 80 Thief – Gate of Madness
Captain of Alley Rats (AR)

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Jaydey.5289

Oops, did I forget EB? xD

Attachments:

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: dsn.8316

dsn.8316

I finally saw myself in one of Sororita screenshots.. my life is complete!

I enjoyed this week, much more than the last weeks against DH. Thank you HoD and NSP. Keep up the good work GoM!

[vVv] – GoM

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Snakeeeeee.2086

Snakeeeeee.2086

let it be known lotb were the last to give up tonight

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=H2LLy1j-BoM#t=113s

rest in piece cragtop

Attachments:

80 Asura Elementalist; Akiranyo ~Hai
Lord of da boiz[lotb]
Northern Shiver Peaks

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Jaydey.5289

Summary of our efforts. I’m so proud of you GoM. :’) Thanks to everyone for the awesome fights!

Attachments:

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: pita spoon.5708

pita spoon.5708

i know that new mathcups can bring some wvw’ers back into the mix as well as a new influx of players,, but i never thought it would bring this much, i have to wonder if we gotten some transfers ,, even noticed that HoD has gotten stronger as well during thier coverage times,,

How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?
Let’s ask tootsie.

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

i know that new mathcups can bring some wvw’ers back into the mix as well as a new influx of players,, but i never thought it would bring this much, i have to wonder if we gotten some transfers ,, even noticed that HoD has gotten stronger as well during thier coverage times,,

Yeah it seems like suddenly Wednesday GOM’s numbers doubled. While NSP is a bit fairweather and we lost some activity at the same time. Whil;e I’ve seen HOD bring out some good numbers here and there, I still see them outmanned quite often.

Ah well, I’ve had fun most of the week, doesn’t matter who wins or loses to me.

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Toble.2968

Toble.2968

LOL That’s the guy I was teaching Hangmehi how to dagger dagger ele on I didn’t know that thief dood was you! Good punching bag for newer pvpers.

:)

ye ele was a newbie but he did well I thought. I think his main problem was he was way too squishy since if I ever caught him at 80-90% hp he would just lose a huge chunk of health if I had my steal up.

Also he needs to watch his churning earths, there were a few times when I dazed to stop him and he ended up wasting his blinks. If he can use the shield that gives stability that is a decent way to prevent that from happening. Pony really messed him up several times with ring of warding but that’s just ring of warding being op

He was definitely not the weakest link in that group, him and the ranger were probably the most capable fighters out of all of them. There was a reason why I didn’t include him or the ranger in my kittenessment (ranger was the reason why I ended up downed in last fight… that fkin immobilize elite too good)

:) Tev, I mean Hangemhi, we were on your team and running around with you for a while killing the Rise dudes as they came at us.

<3 your ego is adorable, It’s I Am Going In.

I should make a character called Not Ocularis for you. <3 <3 <3

And yes, I think he used ring of warding too much and still doesn’t realize good players can in fact roll out of it.

silly tevvie.

Teal haired, Bifrost wearing, heal pooping, dot placing, noob.
| Epidemic
| Drenched

3/1 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Scarecrow.5792

Scarecrow.5792

let it be known lotb were the last to give up tonight

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=H2LLy1j-BoM#t=113s

rest in piece cragtop

You guys put up a good fight to the end, respect!

- RISE – Holy – tM -
Scarecrow Z – Female Human Engineer