3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

Now that the weekdays have rolled out… maybe you’ll start to notice the population declines… especially during the morning hours.

The lot of half empty servers of “wvwvw” players, not players in total will start to lose interest without the proper player balance.

Until there are only a few servers concentrated into the top tier of remaining servers oblivious to their surroundings.

Claiming their thrones out of default instead of balance and challenge.

This is the doom of every MMO with poor management and planning.

The END GAME is scattered, bugged with culling and unrewarding for #1.

Hate to sound like a troll, but the players and devs seem to be blissfully ignorant.

Perhaps the writing on the wall is bigger for you than other players.

You unfortunately do sound like a troll and will be blissfully ignored

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: Maniac.5163

Maniac.5163

Cant stop, busy hitting gates O_O
HAMMER IT DOWN

Attachments:

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: coronbale.3894

coronbale.3894

Heya T2,

Coron of TSYM, wanted to extend a hearty /salute to both KN and FA. Massive props to everyone who proved all the negative nancies wrong by providing a very challenging and difficult fight to the remaining guilds on SoS.

Despite the most recent goodbyes (not the ones from a week ago, or the ones from 4 days ago, but the ones today) from the next wave of WvW guilds, TSYM is looking forward to more good and challenging match-ups between our new T2 competitors. You guys bring the pain, and your overall strategies are so different than anything T1 is doing (having to deal with maps that don’t all have queues) it gives a different and very real challenge to our teams. Its easy to throw numbers at the enemy, but when you have to actually THINK about where to allocate a limited number of soldiers across a battlefield, your actually forced to use STRATEGY. They way some people run from that word is hilarious!

Good fights, and GG from TSYM!

Leader of [TSym]
Sea of Sorrows
IGN – Coron

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: zidia.3675

zidia.3675

Now that the weekdays have rolled out… maybe you’ll start to notice the population declines… especially during the morning hours.

The lot of half empty servers of “wvwvw” players, not players in total will start to lose interest without the proper player balance.

Until there are only a few servers concentrated into the top tier of remaining servers oblivious to their surroundings.

Claiming their thrones out of default instead of balance and challenge.

This is the doom of every MMO with poor management and planning.

The END GAME is scattered, bugged with culling and unrewarding for #1.

Hate to sound like a troll, but the players and devs seem to be blissfully ignorant.

They do need to do something with the WvW reward structure. There is really no reward at all for most after they finish the 500 badges for a legendary.

Honestly, they really haven’t done squat for WvW since launch.

Greymuzzle/Zydia
Valor [RUN]
Kaineng

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

just a little update here for those who care….

Attachments:

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: crystalpink.2487

crystalpink.2487

Another gratifying FA spank with my morning coffee.

Sorry dude we are at work/school. That is some PvDoor you are seeing there. :P

We’ll start cranking up the action again tonight.

Yea, in the morning US time, most of FA players are either at work as full-time workers or at school as full-time students ^^
/is at work, too

FA really needs more unemployed people to play in the morning lol

It’s 2am+ Tuesday in most of SEA.. leave us alone Kaineng.. go to bed

alright.. i’m off to bed now…. see ya tomorrow evening Kuala Lumpur time….
yours,
cutie phantasmer

Oh, Kuala Lumpur time~
I assume KL time is the same as Jakarta/Surabaya time ^^v

Euphemia Hime (Elementalist), Pinky Pearl (Mesmer), Avicenia (Ranger), Vanille Morgana (Necromancer)
Chibi Asura San (Engineer), Hikaru Masai (Guardian), Selene Minerva (Revenant)
Guild: The Bunnies [Bun] ~ Server: Jade Quarry

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: silklash.6154

silklash.6154

Shoutout to TSYM. I know SoS is outmanned and outgunned but man it’s a real pleasure watching your organization/coordination.

silklash [HOPE]

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: Cord.5371

Cord.5371

They do need to do something with the WvW reward structure. There is really no reward at all for most after they finish the 500 badges for a legendary.

WvW patch coming this month-
http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game/473/feature/7169/Guild-Wars-2-What-Marchs-WvW-Patch-Will-Bring.html

Fort Aspenwood Dolyak Killing Society
www.purpledragons.net
www.fort-aspenwood.com

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

WvW patch coming this month-
http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game/473/feature/7169/Guild-Wars-2-What-Marchs-WvW-Patch-Will-Bring.html

These changes sounds great as a starting point. I can’t wait to see the future additions to WvW

They didn’t mention in that post, but the new wvw xp will only be gained after they release the patch. Anything completed before then will not count towards the new system.

Kinda sucks for those of us who have put in a lot of time to this point, but at least it is a change that will hopefully add more enjoyment for everybody in wvw.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: Cord.5371

Cord.5371

These changes sounds great as a starting point. I can’t wait to see the future additions to WvW

They didn’t mention in that post, but the new wvw xp will only be gained after they release the patch. Anything completed before then will not count towards the new system.

Kinda sucks for those of us who have put in a lot of time to this point, but at least it is a change that will hopefully add more enjoyment for everybody in wvw.

I agree, though one thing I suppose you can say good for starting fresh, it may be more attractive to new WvWers, since they wont feel like they are so far behind. And we do need new blood to keep the wheels rolling. If that’s the case, then I’m more than happy to start from scratch.

Fort Aspenwood Dolyak Killing Society
www.purpledragons.net
www.fort-aspenwood.com

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: KrazyFlyinChicken.5936

KrazyFlyinChicken.5936

Great fights with [RISE] last night. You guys took SMC from us, and after a good hour long battle we took it back.

[RET] was there in force, but due to queues and the rest of the FA community it may have been hard to see us (We probably made up less than 30% of the total force)

Rest assured, you were fighting an organized FA—and everyone was having a blast. Lots of bags on both sides, to be sure.

Fort Aspenwood – Elementalist
Character name: Azilyi

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: Delvoire.8930

Delvoire.8930

Is there a score update?

80 ~Thief~ Isabella Angel | 80 ~Eng~ Ratchet McClank
80 ~Warrior~ Delvoire | 80 ~Ele~ Azalea Avenir
80 ~ Guardian~ Rag Nor | Server ~ FA

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: Waffle.3748

Waffle.3748

Is there a score update?

Here you go!

Attachments:

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: Delvoire.8930

Delvoire.8930

Thank you Kindly. Good to see it’s getting all knotted up again right before I get off work

80 ~Thief~ Isabella Angel | 80 ~Eng~ Ratchet McClank
80 ~Warrior~ Delvoire | 80 ~Ele~ Azalea Avenir
80 ~ Guardian~ Rag Nor | Server ~ FA

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Waffle.3748

Just had an excellent 3-server fight for SoS SE camp, thanks for the fun!

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: Ethics.4519

Ethics.4519

Coming from SoS, I’m upset we don’t have more numbers to compete with you guys. After most the WvW guilds left, I think the semi-regulars are taking some breaks after JQ zerg after JQ zerg. It’s a shame because I feel like we could have some good strategic battles.

As much as I want 2nd place, good luck FA, hope you can catch back up.

RIP in peace Robert

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: dagneyandleo.6378

dagneyandleo.6378

Heya T2,

Coron of TSYM, wanted to extend a hearty /salute to both KN and FA. Massive props to everyone who proved all the negative nancies wrong by providing a very challenging and difficult fight to the remaining guilds on SoS.

Despite the most recent goodbyes (not the ones from a week ago, or the ones from 4 days ago, but the ones today) from the next wave of WvW guilds, TSYM is looking forward to more good and challenging match-ups between our new T2 competitors. You guys bring the pain, and your overall strategies are so different than anything T1 is doing (having to deal with maps that don’t all have queues) it gives a different and very real challenge to our teams. Its easy to throw numbers at the enemy, but when you have to actually THINK about where to allocate a limited number of soldiers across a battlefield, your actually forced to use STRATEGY. They way some people run from that word is hilarious!

Right back at you. You guys have been a royal pain in the kitten … I mean a pleasure to fight against.

[KnT] Blackgate
Lythereal Fields, lvl 80 mesmer, Lythiele, lvl 80 ele, and Lythigrr, lvl 80 guard

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: Akio.1749

Akio.1749

Great fights with [RISE] last night. You guys took SMC from us, and after a good hour long battle we took it back.

[RET] was there in force, but due to queues and the rest of the FA community it may have been hard to see us (We probably made up less than 30% of the total force)

Rest assured, you were fighting an organized FA—and everyone was having a blast. Lots of bags on both sides, to be sure.

Yeah man, kitten was crazy. I saw plenty of [RET] in those zergs… Don’t know how many times we wiped you guys off of NE inner & top wall on outer, but ya’ll just kept coming! We’ll have a video up soon.

Zerg v. Zerg is what [RISE] lives for, and Slaughtermist Castle delivered last night for sure!

SoR
[RISE] Balls Deep Crew
[TW] Member

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: Thobek.1730

Thobek.1730

Heya T2,

Right back at you. You guys have been a royal pain in the kitten … I mean a pleasure to fight against.

what am I reading here?! pleasantries and mutual respect between two warring servers? A refreshing change from the T1 thread.

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: Darknicrofia.2604

Darknicrofia.2604

any idea where ZN is going? I’ll miss fighting them

Darknicrofia Sage – Bad Gerdian, Merciless Legend, Platinum NA Solo Que

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: Lyndis.2584

Lyndis.2584

I don’t know if I should transfer to Blackgate with the rest of my old guild, or to a T2 server. :x

.:: FaTe ~ [SoS] ::.

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: Haldunius.7864

Haldunius.7864

Could I get a score/map update and some witty banter please?

FA Mesmo – [VK]
Last words – “I’m going to jump off this cliff
and pull all those guys down cuz they’ll die.”

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Waffle.3748

Well played FA, nice garrison attack. Curious as to how many were there, though. You guys are everywhere QQ.

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: CHIPS.6018

CHIPS.6018

Heya T2,

It is unfortunate but you guys are going though the 2nd phase of mass transfers. That happened to SBI also.

After the 1st wave and the server drops out to T2, the remaining players would fight to try to keep the server at T2. When that starts to fail, and the tier fall “seems” endless, and pugs disappears and the remaining hardcore wvw guilds decides to transfer. To main hardcore wvw guilds, T2 is the bare minimum that they are willing to play at.

It was fun fighting against you guys. ^^

Chipsy Chips(Necromancer) & Char Ashnoble(Thief)
The Order of Dii[Dii]-SBI→Kaineng→TC→JQ
Necro Encyclopedia-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrAjJ1N6hxs

(edited by CHIPS.6018)

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: selan.8354

selan.8354

Yup, don’t worrie you will still be fighting them…..

Lv 80 glamour Mesmer Triforce Mesmerpower PU mes,Lv 80 power necro
[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: amonian.3596

amonian.3596

pls score update.

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: Crimedawg.8954

Crimedawg.8954

FA has serious numbers. Great battles tonight especially just now at Hills on SoS BL. Very fun and hopefully everyone is enjoying this week of war!

Much respect!

[Tsym] – Necromancer
Sanctum of Rall
Running 15 in a BL near you

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: Darknicrofia.2604

Darknicrofia.2604

Yup, don’t worrie you will still be fighting them…..

so ZN transferred to FA?

Darknicrofia Sage – Bad Gerdian, Merciless Legend, Platinum NA Solo Que

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: volatile.5634

volatile.5634

I’m from ZN and we started transfering to FA yesterday. We won’t participate in WvW until reset on Friday.

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: Baroness.9506

Baroness.9506

The top 2 tiers should be rather interesting. Especially tier1, Stackgate VS JclemQ VS Sanctum of Culling. Then it should turn out to be Kaneing VS Fort Aspenwood VS Tarnished Coast.

As a former SoS player, its good to see that Sea of Sorrows will now be directed by the man with the plan! Coron….left with all his friends. At least the meetings will be exactly what he wants…..to talk, and hear himself.

Blackgate

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: Berkut.2837

Berkut.2837

Myself and 2 guild members got dropped from wvw and can’t get in. We can be in pve, but wvw says we are unable to get access (Code=19:917:3153:101). Will likely post a bug report, anyone else having this problem?

Auri Nimayil: Lvl 80 Thief (Kaineng)

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: IRSyKo.5843

IRSyKo.5843

Myself and 2 guild members got dropped from wvw and can’t get in. We can be in pve, but wvw says we are unable to get access (Code=19:917:3153:101). Will likely post a bug report, anyone else having this problem?

KN BL crashed is what happened

Through discipline, we prevail.
[BT]
Fort Aspenwood

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: Quenta.2978

Quenta.2978

Great fights tonight in K-town BL. Special props to RE and TL from coming out and showing it doesn’t matter how hard you fall down, it matters how quickly you get up. You guys keep coming back for more, good to see you guys keep up the gumption to fight not matter what. So many people just roll over, die and don’t come out. Good to see some opponents that can take a hit and come right back on out!

Hills was a blast out there tonight, but then the server crashed :-(

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

azizul.8469

score update for working Oceanic please…..

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: Berkut.2837

Berkut.2837

Here you are, score update!

Attachments:

Auri Nimayil: Lvl 80 Thief (Kaineng)

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

azizul.8469

Here you are, score update!

thank you, kind sir !

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: XIII.6351

XIII.6351

Epic hills battle on SoS bl.. Fort aspenwood got a massive kitten army.. /salute

Arcanum [Sanctum Of Roger “Oldroar” Rall]
`Warrior/ `Necromancer/ `Guardian
That’s how it goes wrong, people think they’re fcking heroes.- Sacrx[Red Guard]

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: Energetik.6471

Energetik.6471

Enjoy it while you can..

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: amonian.3596

amonian.3596

wait our asian+ oceanic time.
everything will be destoryed.

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: Squibbles.8724

Squibbles.8724

Epic hills battle on SoS bl.. Fort aspenwood got a massive kitten army.. /salute

That’s funny, because the entire time we were stunned by how freaking huge your army was, lol.

I think later, after the fight for the supply depot north of hills, I was dead and watching your army stream past. It took practically a full minute for everyone to mosey on by.

Great fights though, this week has been a blast.

Squibbles – 80 Engineer. Littles – 80 Guardian. Ripples – 80 Necromancer.
[VL] & [RET] of FA

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: taek.9386

taek.9386

So who has Hills in SOS bl? we worked hard to get that thing fortified yesterday…

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: KrazyFlyinChicken.5936

KrazyFlyinChicken.5936

FA took it in the end, after it got flipped twice.

[RET] vs. [TSYM] fights today were intense. You guys are definitely the best guild on SoS. We’re learning a lot from you guys.

Fort Aspenwood – Elementalist
Character name: Azilyi

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: Werat.7063

Werat.7063

Good fights from yesterday all around.

I cannot judge NA time but from what I have seen the servers are not that unbalanced as some might think. SoS is still on the way of recovering from the last 2 weeks of jq and has yet to learn new startegies such as dealing with the friendly stomp group of wm.
Soon even the pugs will jump that FA zerg. :P

Overall i am not worried as long as the fights are good.

eu league
“Opportunities multiply as they are seized.”

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: Jacbo.7598

Jacbo.7598

Had a bit of fun on SoS BL. We noticed FA and SoS had been fighting over Hills for hours previously, so we were curious what was so cool about it. 4 of us built a golem and broke through outer/inner, where we proceeded to be spotted and called out. Presumably everything on the map trickled in, so we ended up fighting 4 vs however many, at least 15 all told though not all at once. I gotta say, killing a group then getting one tick off, then killing another group and another tick on cap, etc for 5m or so was one of the more exhilarating small group moments I’ve had in a while. I’m only disappointed we took no footage. Once we took it we held off two pushes against 2-3x numbers without siege, but lost it on the third push. Was tons of fun and lots of laughs either way, so thanks SoS randoms for being good sports.

And hey, the golem made it out alive! Also it turns out there’s really nothing special about that keep. I mean the decor is alright I guess, has that classic Hills look you know and love with a touch of nothing at all different, but the stench, man the stench. I don’t know what you SoS people do in the bowels of that keep, but it can’t be pleasant.

Leader of Valor [RUN]
Kaineng
Apply Now: http://www.valorguild.org

(edited by Jacbo.7598)

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: taek.9386

taek.9386

[RET] vs. [TSYM] fights today were intense. You guys are definitely the best guild on SoS. We’re learning a lot from you guys.

Awww that sucks, but congrats for your persistance!

They are pretty much the only semi hardcore wvw guild left on SOS, since most bailed to other servers so you guys don’t have much options to fight anyway.

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: CHIPS.6018

CHIPS.6018

Awww that sucks, but congrats for your persistance!

They are pretty much the only semi hardcore wvw guild left on SOS, since most bailed to other servers so you guys don’t have much options to fight anyway.

I think you guys will settle in T3. I doubt you will drop further. You guy did well with your numbers. ^^

Chipsy Chips(Necromancer) & Char Ashnoble(Thief)
The Order of Dii[Dii]-SBI→Kaineng→TC→JQ
Necro Encyclopedia-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrAjJ1N6hxs

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: IRSyKo.5843

IRSyKo.5843

I personally would like to see Tsym go somewhere wherever that may be.

Although I understand the problems and what not, the fact of the matter is that they are a T1/T2 guild and should stay there. Maybe just go about business a little differently.

I don’t think any hardcore wvw/competitive guild would want to sink to low low tiers.

Through discipline, we prevail.
[BT]
Fort Aspenwood

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: Actinotus.6410

Actinotus.6410

I personally would like to see Tsym go somewhere wherever that may be.

Although I understand the problems and what not, the fact of the matter is that they are a T1/T2 guild and should stay there. Maybe just go about business a little differently.

I don’t think any hardcore wvw/competitive guild would want to sink to low low tiers.

TSym are great. Strictly speaking, our other WvW/PvX guilds are “T1” also, having been playing in T1 for months.

Score by the way:

Kn 117.000 +180
FA 110,021 +240
SoS 83.226 +275 (SMC)

Sea of Sorrows

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: SquirtyMagoo.8321

SquirtyMagoo.8321

I’m sure ZN will have a great time on FA, but why join a server that already has a stacked NA? A server like Kaineng (hint hint) would benefit waaaay more from one more NA guild. NA timezone is easily FA’s strongest and they proved it last night instantly queueing any map they pleased with so many players it crashed 0.o

Either way, FA will rock this matchup every NA prime time, they just have so many guilds online and enough numbers to pull off really crazy (and pretty darn clever) tactics, while also holding their own ground. To be quite honest I dont think I’ve played any NA force that felt quite so stacked in T2.

These fights are still awesome though, I’m kinda looking forward to SoS being replaced by a guild that could do better in this tier. It feels very 1v1 between FA and Kain at the moment.

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: Actinotus.6410

Actinotus.6410

You Kaineng people just miss TC i reckon and are wishing them back into T2 (people still posting to last weeks T2 thread!). I suppose I have a particular fondness for SoR (SoS played them week after week back when we were in T3 and T2 and then last few weeks of course in T1).

Remember SoS came from T3 and were even T4 for a while (when TSym joined us) so for most of us being in T2 nothing new and actually a nice break from the stuff that goes on in T1 (read T1 forums). Great to play against new guilds again too.

Sea of Sorrows