3/15 DB/YB/SOS

3/15 DB/YB/SOS

in WvW

Posted by: Calvin.5380

Calvin.5380

Enjoy the game people, and stop bickering about (2 vs. 1), (night capping), (omg zerg!), (—insert other lame excuses here—)

Unless you’re JQ, you don’t have the bragging rights for anything.

Dragonbrand

3/15 DB/YB/SOS

in WvW

Posted by: zastari.1730

zastari.1730

Mag is better than SoS.

if Mags could get over themselves and their “We hate large scale battles, We only like to roam” thing, I believe this could be true. But when you mix in organized large scale groups like TSYM and a few others who have given us trouble you guys are lacking. I HATE how vulture like your tactics are(Everyone I have spoken to about this have been cut off by you while trying to get to the inner of a 3rd party keep, sometimes you come in and wipe the 2 teams capping it and cap it yourselves if they have weakened each other….) but they are solid tactics.

Mags embrace large scale combat. please.

We have, but we hate capping things. I’d rather go knock two other servers out of a tower then farm them as they try to come in and cap it over and over.

Tsarazi – 80 Asuran Mesmer [DERP]
Maguuma

3/15 DB/YB/SOS

in WvW

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

Mag is better than SoS.

if Mags could get over themselves and their “We hate large scale battles, We only like to roam” thing, I believe this could be true. But when you mix in organized large scale groups like TSYM and a few others who have given us trouble you guys are lacking. I HATE how vulture like your tactics are(Everyone I have spoken to about this have been cut off by you while trying to get to the inner of a 3rd party keep, sometimes you come in and wipe the 2 teams capping it and cap it yourselves if they have weakened each other….) but they are solid tactics.

Mags embrace large scale combat. please.

Wait, what’s wrong with taking advantage of two servers fighting to steal their keep?

3/15 DB/YB/SOS

in WvW

Posted by: Nozzie.2067

Nozzie.2067

Get the job done with yaks, so we can move up. Seems likely we’ll have something for you.

It’s not DB & SoS that are stopping Mag from moving up to T3. If the majority of Mag seriously wanted to be in T3 then they would have had a Rating lead over YB by this stage of the week. Instead it seems that a lot of Mag players are more interested in screwing around in T4 than putting on their big boy pants & earning the points to force their way back up to T3.

3/15 DB/YB/SOS

in WvW

Posted by: zastari.1730

zastari.1730

Oh you mean our PvDoor pants? No thanks.

Tsarazi – 80 Asuran Mesmer [DERP]
Maguuma

3/15 DB/YB/SOS

in WvW

Posted by: JaironKalach.4938

JaironKalach.4938

Get the job done with yaks, so we can move up. Seems likely we’ll have something for you.

It’s not DB & SoS that are stopping Mag from moving up to T3. If the majority of Mag seriously wanted to be in T3 then they would have had a Rating lead over YB by this stage of the week. Instead it seems that a lot of Mag players are more interested in screwing around in T4 than putting on their big boy pants & earning the points to force their way back up to T3.

Sorry, I’m looking at the score in our matchup and the score in in your matchup and having a lot of trouble taking your post seriously. Seriously, right now at the standings, Yaks is projected to gain another 32 ratings points…. And they may yet overtake SoS by the end of the matchup… As long as SoS keeps giving Yaks inflated ratings gain, Mags won’t be able to gain enough against these T4 teams to compensate.

I play on Maguuma
Uru Kalach (80-War)/Kalthin Leafletter (80-Rgr)/Kalfun Gai (72-Guardian)
Leader – An Unexpected Kinship (AUK)

3/15 DB/YB/SOS

in WvW

Posted by: patricide.1062

patricide.1062

This has been one interesting matchup so far. From amazing fights with TYSM, Krew, BP, and GASM (GASM you sneaky tricksters you! :P) on reset night to good fights with roamers, I’ve enjoyed this.

It is my hope that next week Yak’s Bend will put up more of a fight. A few weeks back we had this explosion of drama and we are finally getting our kitten together and healing up. Hopefully we can give you guys the fights you deserve.

Support Guardian – D/D Ele
[Rawr] – HoD

3/15 DB/YB/SOS

in WvW

Posted by: jportell.2197

jportell.2197

Okay soooo… Winner is kinda set… Who wants to duel? Behind windmill… DB bl.

Just whisper if you wanna do it

Johnny The Gray
GASM’s Bunker Mesmer

(edited by jportell.2197)

3/15 DB/YB/SOS

in WvW

jportell.2197

This has been one interesting matchup so far. From amazing fights with TYSM, Krew, BP, and GASM (GASM you sneaky tricksters you! :P) on reset night to good fights with roamers, I’ve enjoyed this.

It is my hope that next week Yak’s Bend will put up more of a fight. A few weeks back we had this explosion of drama and we are finally getting our kitten together and healing up. Hopefully we can give you guys the fights you deserve.

GASM just amazing. lol… I always kill whoever im with though… Need to not be so brave/stupid :/

Johnny The Gray
GASM’s Bunker Mesmer

3/15 DB/YB/SOS

in WvW

Posted by: Loki.4139

Loki.4139

Not acceptable in DBBL

Lôkíi
Commander
[NNK]

3/15 DB/YB/SOS

in WvW

Nozzie.2067

Sorry, I’m looking at the score in our matchup and the score in in your matchup and having a lot of trouble taking your post seriously. Seriously, right now at the standings, Yaks is projected to gain another 32 ratings points…. And they may yet overtake SoS by the end of the matchup… As long as SoS keeps giving Yaks inflated ratings gain, Mags won’t be able to gain enough against these T4 teams to compensate.

There was a 3.3 rating divide between YB & Mag at the end of last weeks match, & that was the week when SoS entered T3 & had the most points to lose (& YB to gain) from their overinflated rating. Mag players in last weeks T4 thread said that they had made a concerted effort over the last 2 days of that match to get back to T3.

This week, while SoS’s rating is still inflated, it is not to the same extent as it was last week. If Mag could close the gap to 3.3 pts last week when conditions were more favorable to YB, then why has the rating gap increased so far this week? Two reasons would be that YB has performed much better this week (especially our off-peak players), but also that many Mag players are more interested in farming badges/roaming than capping points.

If Mag was serious about returning to T3 sooner rather than later then they would have put the same effort into this weeks match as they did the last 2 days of last weeks match.

3/15 DB/YB/SOS

in WvW

jportell.2197

Not acceptable in DBBL

Lokii I am upgrading everything right now and no one is here. Shush. :P Btw you are welcome for the WP in bay and hills.

Johnny The Gray
GASM’s Bunker Mesmer

3/15 DB/YB/SOS

in WvW

JaironKalach.4938

If Mag was serious about returning to T3 sooner rather than later then they would have put the same effort into this weeks match as they did the last 2 days of last weeks match.

Not sure how you got the 2 days bit… Our “push” literally started at 5PM EST on Friday., last week. But you are right that we are spending more time trying to find a fight than to PvDoor… Do you really blame us? In any event, either Yaks is a whole lot stronger than I thought, or SoS a whole lot worse…. Maybe Yaks needs to reall step it up and send SoS down to T4.

I play on Maguuma

3/15 DB/YB/SOS

in WvW

Posted by: Loki.4139

Loki.4139

Not acceptable in DBBL

Lokii I am upgrading everything right now and no one is here. Shush. :P Btw you are welcome for the WP in bay and hills.

lol :P Okay xD
Thanks

Good job

Lôkíi
Commander
[NNK]

3/15 DB/YB/SOS

in WvW

jportell.2197

Not acceptable in DBBL

lol :P Okay xD
Thanks

Good job

Reasons why I don’t have money for Commander tag… psh lol.. who needs it anyways!

Johnny The Gray
GASM’s Bunker Mesmer

3/15 DB/YB/SOS

in WvW

Posted by: Maladon.5760

Maladon.5760

There was a 3.3 rating divide between YB & Mag at the end of last weeks match, & that was the week when SoS entered T3 & had the most points to lose (& YB to gain) from their overinflated rating. Mag players in last weeks T4 thread said that they had made a concerted effort over the last 2 days of that match to get back to T3.

This week, while SoS’s rating is still inflated, it is not to the same extent as it was last week. If Mag could close the gap to 3.3 pts last week when conditions were more favorable to YB, then why has the rating gap increased so far this week? Two reasons would be that YB has performed much better this week (especially our off-peak players), but also that many Mag players are more interested in farming badges/roaming than capping points.

Last Thursday Mag was within 0.5 points of YB but lost ground on the last night of the match. They were also within 4 points this week but now that margin has ballooned at just the right time to keep them in T4. I don’t suspect any shenanigans because they tell us all the time they prefer to fight outnumbered and are bored. I guess the math is just screwing them over at the perfect time each week.

Malzarius – Guardian
Malzerius – Thief
Dark Covenant (SBI)

3/15 DB/YB/SOS

in WvW

Posted by: eithinan.9841

eithinan.9841

Not acceptable in DBBL

lol this^^^ there are a few commanders who run over any fight club they find in DB BL. and they enjoy it…

3/15 DB/YB/SOS

in WvW

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

Last Thursday Mag was within 0.5 points of YB but lost ground on the last night of the match. They were also within 4 points this week but now that margin has ballooned at just the right time to keep them in T4. I don’t suspect any shenanigans because they tell us all the time they prefer to fight outnumbered and are bored. I guess the math is just screwing them over at the perfect time each week.

I’m tired of Mags conspiring to have CD roll over everything as people sleep.

3/15 DB/YB/SOS

in WvW

JaironKalach.4938

If you’re as bored as I am and watching the scoreboard regularly, you’ll notice that those things coincide with a strong push by Yaks to even up closer to SoS. I’ll be curious to see what the differential is at 8PM EST today, since SoS seems to be trampling on Yaks again, right now.

I play on Maguuma

3/15 DB/YB/SOS

in WvW

JaironKalach.4938

We’ll just need to make up for it by turning all the BLs green tonight. I’d hate to do that, though because it might just break SBI and we might need them again next week.

I play on Maguuma

3/15 DB/YB/SOS

in WvW

Posted by: Maladon.5760

Maladon.5760

We’ll just need to make up for it by turning all the BLs green tonight. I’d hate to do that, though because it might just break SBI and we might need them again next week.

Careful, you might accidentally generate too many points to stay in T4 that way

Malzarius – Guardian
Malzerius – Thief
Dark Covenant (SBI)

3/15 DB/YB/SOS

in WvW

Nozzie.2067

Not sure how you got the 2 days bit… Our “push” literally started at 5PM EST on Friday., last week. But you are right that we are spending more time trying to find a fight than to PvDoor… Do you really blame us? In any event, either Yaks is a whole lot stronger than I thought, or SoS a whole lot worse…. Maybe Yaks needs to reall step it up and send SoS down to T4.

I don’t blame you. As far as sending SoS to T4 goes, they have coverage similar to CD only stronger all around. Sending them to T4 would be beyond our control as they are comparatively strongest when we are weakest. If SoS was to eventually go to T4 they wouldn’t be there for long.

3/15 DB/YB/SOS

in WvW

jportell.2197

Not acceptable in DBBL

lol this^^^ there are a few commanders who run over any fight club they find in DB BL. and they enjoy it…

Lol… Considering I only do fight clubs in times of quiet.. Don’t hate… Plus Im upgrading our kitten.

Johnny The Gray
GASM’s Bunker Mesmer

3/15 DB/YB/SOS

in WvW

Posted by: elkirin.8534

elkirin.8534

The three servers in this weekly tier 3 matchup are SoS , DB and YB.

Last night in oceanic hours I noticed YB forces were present in good numbers for 2-3 hrs longer than usual and the score difference at one point had closed to within 1-2 K.
Great effort Yaks!.

DB roared back onto the maps late in my playtime and were as good as ever!
Great effort DB!

I enjoy the matchup, respect my opponents efforts and look forward to continuing to play GW2 for some time yet.

Good luck all.

Dubain – Sea of Whoever we are Linked to now

3/15 DB/YB/SOS

in WvW

Posted by: Hadan.2841

Hadan.2841

Had alot of fun tonight, Krew was in all four bls at some point tonight and each bls we ran into some fun fights. This is a great matchup hopefully it stays for a few more weeks.

Leader/Driver of Krew/MR

3/15 DB/YB/SOS

in WvW

Posted by: bjchase.3074

bjchase.3074

I was a bit tired tonight, but as it was too early to go to bed I thought I would do some WvW. Now I don’t want to go to bed. lol

But, I must get some sleep for work in the morning. Before I do here is a score update.

Attachments:

Stormbluff Isle
Straight Outta Kryta [KRTA]
I fart in your general direction

3/15 DB/YB/SOS

in WvW

Posted by: SausageStorm.4293

SausageStorm.4293

510 point tick. Go Yaks!

Attachments:

3/15 DB/YB/SOS

in WvW

Posted by: Serophous.9085

Serophous.9085

510 point tick. Go Yaks!

1. kitten did that happen? (not complaining). Did we get a new night crew?
2. I expect that to be swapped around when yaks sleeps.

3/15 DB/YB/SOS

in WvW

Posted by: santi.7516

santi.7516

510 point tick. Go Yaks!

1. kitten did that happen? (not complaining). Did we get a new night crew?
2. I expect that to be swapped around when yaks sleeps.

We were having so much fun that we’re just heading to bed pretty late today, jesus christ i need to get up for going to class in 3 hours and 30 minutes! Dx. Good Night people.

(edited by santi.7516)

3/15 DB/YB/SOS

in WvW

Posted by: XoxcideX.5971

XoxcideX.5971

A bit of fun in EBG Jp tonight.

Attachments:

[x Commander Oxcide] – 80 Warrior – Ele – Neco
Server: BlackGate!

3/15 DB/YB/SOS

in WvW

JaironKalach.4938

I don’t blame you. As far as sending SoS to T4 goes, they have coverage similar to CD only stronger all around. Sending them to T4 would be beyond our control as they are comparatively strongest when we are weakest.

looks at the current score totals You were saying?

Well done, Yaks. Finish them off.

I play on Maguuma

3/15 DB/YB/SOS

in WvW

Posted by: Suralin.3947

Suralin.3947

Thanks to [AI] from Yaks Bend for setting up a Fight Club about 12h hours ago. I had a lot of fun. To the Asuran Ranger (Fate, I think), I was the PP // DD thief. Your conditions hurt, man.

DragonBrand – Terror Gaming [TG]
Fer Aline – Thf; Suralinta – Rgr; Alyra Va Tel – Ele; Mer Aline – War

3/15 DB/YB/SOS

in WvW

Posted by: Vol.5241

Vol.5241

I think I’m the not the only one who will hope for an eventual match-up with Maguuma. Will not happen today, but perhaps next week.

[Permabanned on Forums]
[Currently Inactive, Playing BF4]
Magic find works. http://sinasdf.imgur.com/

3/15 DB/YB/SOS

in WvW

Posted by: Azure Prower.8701

Azure Prower.8701

Oh hey. That’s me in the far right.

Wait… it shows my dye colors on your side?! o.o

3/15 DB/YB/SOS

in WvW

Posted by: Mister Mustard.7203

Mister Mustard.7203

Oh hey. That’s me in the far right.

Wait… it shows my dye colors on your side?! o.o

There’s an option to show them all.

3/15 DB/YB/SOS

in WvW

santi.7516

Is “the most successful post-exodus server” ready to be sent to tier 4?. (Dragonbrand will perma win since no one will fight them in the night… but oh well, such is life.)

3/15 DB/YB/SOS

in WvW

Posted by: Facet.5914

Facet.5914

Is “the most successful post-exodus server” ready to be sent to tier 4?. (Dragonbrand will perma win since no one will fight them in the night… but oh well, such is life.)

Please, learn to “win” graciously. GG DB and SoS, we’re looking forward to playing again.

Yaks Bend [SoF] [Me] [One]
Sea of Sorrows [All]

3/15 DB/YB/SOS

in WvW

Posted by: Pendragon.8735

Pendragon.8735

Looks like T3 and T4 might not be changing for a while. If our night crew can keep up the strong showings that should be fine for us.

3/15 DB/YB/SOS

in WvW

Posted by: Aeonblade.8709

Aeonblade.8709

Please, learn to “win” graciously. GG DB and SoS, we’re looking forward to playing again.

Sounds like some jealousy.

Anarai Aeonblade [GASM] – Guardian – DB
RIP my fair Engi and Ranger, you will be missed.

3/15 DB/YB/SOS

in WvW

Posted by: xxxzavulonxxx.8413

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

Looks like T3 and T4 might not be changing for a while. If our night crew can keep up the strong showings that should be fine for us.

SoS could very well plummet to T4.

[SU]

3/15 DB/YB/SOS

in WvW

santi.7516

We want more Tsym!, we always enjoy Tsym, even if they kick our kittens Dx.

3/15 DB/YB/SOS

in WvW

Posted by: Richard Nixon.6573

Richard Nixon.6573

That was a comment directed not at Yaks, nor the SoS server itself, but the person who kept bragging on last weeks thread about how great they were since they survived an exodus.

It’s not all that sportsmanlike, but that being said, I don’t blame santi. It’s always nice to shove it in the face of people who refuse to listen to facts and reason (note: I am referring to a single person, not SoS as a whole).

-1-800-GUILD-WAR? They can’t have my ’Brand… I have special eyes.
-Look, look with your special eyes!
-My Dragonbrand!

3/15 DB/YB/SOS

in WvW

Posted by: Kronyx.2570

Kronyx.2570

GG Yaks, next round we aim for first!

Rheayas – 80 Guardian
Guild Leader Of [LOOT]
Yaks Bend Allaince Commander [YBA]