3/15 Kain - FA - TC

3/15 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: phaneo.4597

phaneo.4597

While the trolling posts from TC is indeed embarassing for us, quoting them and name-calling or shaming an individual is doing no good either. As discussed on TC forums, it’s better if we mass-report them silently and let Anet deal with them with perma-ban or suspensions.

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

3/15 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Maniac.5163

Maniac.5163

October 13 – 20 2012
1st Blackgate 442,949
2nd Tarnished Coast 102,076
3rd Fort Aspenwood 83,220

February 2 – 9 2013
1st Blackgate 265,892
2nd Tarnished Coast 179,209
3rd Fort Aspenwood 162,260

Meh, while it is obvious bait – we’d have to be pretty sensitive (and ignorant) to be offended by the post.
Personally I find it kind of exciting we are nipping at TC’s heels again. I also quoted these two matches to show how far we have come.

I remember that first “Beastgate/Stackgate” match /shudder..
You can probably find the old match thread but that is where the rivalry between TC and FA began. We were accused of not even contributing to the match by a few outspoken TC players, of course FA saying the same thing to TC – haha. 20k behind 2nd really wasn’t that bad when the next match highlighted the difference between TC/FA strength in raw participation. Both sides were pretty frustrated, getting whooped that hard left a mark.
I wouldn’t mind giving that back to Blackgate one day! /shakes fist

3/15 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Kimyrielle.3826

Kimyrielle.3826

FA – please ignore the less-than-constructive posting of that…person that shall not be named. Personally I have to say that I really enjoy this match-up tremendously. You guys are really putting up a great fight and despite some of the barking going on on this forum, on the battlefield you’re nothing but good sports – at least I have yet to see any of you dancing on my dead body. Thanks for that and see you around.

Tarnished Coast

3/15 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Tallis.5607

Tallis.5607

Personally I find it kind of exciting we are nipping at TC’s heels again. I also quoted these two matches to show how far we have come.

FA did more than nipping TCs heels, the last 6 hours of the match last week. It was the first time, as the record shows, that FA came close.

When FA made the final pushand had 450 vrs 50 potential point lead over TC, plenty of people on TC did the math and noticed that if we didn’t step in, we would loose our second place.

We’ll see how close it is this week, will be intresting for sure!

Tallis – Perpetual newbie – Tarnished Coast.
Always carries a towel – Never panics – Eats cookies.

3/15 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: IRSyKo.5843

IRSyKo.5843

Now outmanned on 2 maps.

It’s the FA way friends

Through discipline, we prevail.
[BT]
Fort Aspenwood

3/15 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Pervin.5036

Pervin.5036

Just wanted to say the past 3 or so hours have been epic in FABL with the pushes from KA and TC on garrison. Thankfully, the closest time we thought we would lost it, your groups ran into one another and while you fought on the walls, it gave us time to get up our dead.

Great start to what I hope will be an awesome week of battles.

[HB] Commander Skarlack – Necro
http://blackgatewvw.com/

3/15 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Ruprect.7260

Ruprect.7260

Just wanted to say the past 3 or so hours have been epic in FABL with the pushes from KA and TC on garrison. Thankfully, the closest time we thought we would lost it, your groups ran into one another and while you fought on the walls, it gave us time to get up our dead.

Agreed, I was there I can’t believe you guys were able to keep it. GG, holding us all out.

We were soooo close a number of times.

Ruprect – [DIS] Dissentient
Mesmer/Elementalist/Guardian/Necromancer/Warrior
[TC] Tarnished Coast

3/15 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: sceptus.9415

sceptus.9415

Huge respect goes to RET on FA tonight. Your defense of bay has been fantastic.

Hern | Sceptus | Vulkus | Colbane
[DIS] and [TTC]
Tarnished Coast

3/15 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Anthrage.2519

Anthrage.2519

Amazingly close score right now, not just the round total, but rating as well. Excellent fights tonight, lots of fun in FA Borderland – including the above-mentioned 3-way in FA’s Garrison. I still haven’t uploaded all the stuff I recorded from last week, but here’s a short bit from that Garrison battle. This is going to be an intense week!

Ranger Anthrage Stormrider – Sanguine Wild Guild [SW]
sPvP BuildWvW Build
Tarnished Coast Server- Anthrage Stormrider on Youtube

3/15 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Loken.9724

Loken.9724

Agreed, I was there I can’t believe you guys were able to keep it. GG, holding us all out.

We were soooo close a number of times.

That was both the most frustrating and most wildly entertaining night all in one. It seemed like for 5 hours straight TC/Kn were non-stop pouring into every possible hole in the wall/door they would find. We got pretty lucky with Kn running into TC a couple times giving us time. I got to know RISE/DIS pretty well by the end of that 5 hours lol.

I hope that the rest of the week is like this…RISE please keep hunting us down and provoking us. Its the best. We love it. We do the same to you.

Alaric the Sic level 3 guard
Founder of [SIC] and Commander.
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV6azSCyyjhrcNy2WAGKm7w?feature=mhee

3/15 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Unfortunately.5940

Unfortunately.5940

Again, respect to FA for bringing it up till the very end last match. Battles like these will ultimately only make both sides stronger, and the real objective is to be able to contend with T1. Keep it up guys.

I would argue that the real objective is to have fun and great fights, and tier 2 is well balanced for that at the moment

Differently/Sixtysix Sixes – Fort Aspenwood

3/15 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: KrazyFlyinChicken.5936

KrazyFlyinChicken.5936

Garrison was a killing ground of epic proportions on FA BL. Every door down. All siege gone. A ravaged battlefield of bodies, bags and players

Fort Aspenwood – Elementalist
Character name: Azilyi

3/15 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: ninjambo.3784

ninjambo.3784

GREAT fights with DIS, RISE, CO and more in FABL tonight! Looking forward to the rest of the week

Stawker / Lord Stawk
Founder and former Guild Leader of [RET] Reticle
Current Guild Leader of [BLNT] Better Luck Next Time

3/15 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

Nice little skirmish along the cliff outside Hills in TCBL there WM.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

3/15 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Auriken.6805

Auriken.6805

good morning TC and FA!

Attachments:

3/15 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: brandon.6735

brandon.6735

MEOW WILL NEVER GIVE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for endless assault on Wood Haven fort in your BL.

Guardianhipster
Thiefhipster

(edited by brandon.6735)

3/15 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: ganeshori.6309

ganeshori.6309

good morning TC and FA!

Its a terrible morning…lol. You guys should take a vacation, let TC and us flip coins for land claims…and come back to catch up on oh……Tues, or Wed. hehe

Sgt Rock / Necrotic Charm —- Dcon
2nd Battalion / 5th Marines – Hotel Company – Fort Aspenwood

3/15 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Vagrant.1094

Vagrant.1094

good morning TC and FA!

Its a terrible morning…lol. You guys should take a vacation, let TC and us flip coins for land claims…and come back to catch up on oh……Tues, or Wed. hehe

^^ Your post made me laugh.

Such is the nature of coverage gaps. At least we suffer relatively equally, my FA friend >.>

~Nyari Cil, Queen of EB

3/15 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Anthrage.2519

Anthrage.2519

Sorting through more recordings, just upped this short one of TC and Kaineng in a nice little open field fight last night…I swear, if field battles left permanent blood stains on the terrain (Myth anyone?), after a few days, the whole map would be red.

Ranger Anthrage Stormrider – Sanguine Wild Guild [SW]
sPvP BuildWvW Build
Tarnished Coast Server- Anthrage Stormrider on Youtube

3/15 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Grimpaw.7493

Grimpaw.7493

Can we not make up for coverage by splitting KNBL in half and spend most of our time fighting over who keeps Garrison? KGarrison, the new SM!
I know I’d like to see this match come down to the wire for all three servers.

~ Sleight of Mind ~ mesmer
~ Ann Du Lance ~ guardian
Tarnished Coast

3/15 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Saradon WarChild.2034

Saradon WarChild.2034

The complete history of the FA – TC matchup in the past….

Fair enough. TC has been beating FA because you’re so much more skilled.

Now I’m kind of curious. Are you guys that much less skilled than Kain and BG, or is that because of coverage?

My Hammer Your Face 80 Warrior
[VK] Commander

3/15 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

The complete history of the FA – TC matchup in the past…

October 13 – 20 2012
1st Blackgate 442,949
2nd Tarnished Coast 102,076
3rd Fort Aspenwood 83,220
=> TC wins over FA.

October 20 – 27 2012
1st Tarnished Coast 413,816
2nd Fort Aspenwood 117,167
3rd Dragonbrand 82,352
=> TC wins over FA.

November 17 – 24 2012
1st Tarnished Coast 227.668
2nd Fort Aspenwood 198.906
3rd Yak’s Bend 190.939
=> TC wins over FA.

November 24 – December 1 2012
1st Tarnished Coast 256.950
2nd Fort Aspenwood 184.958
3rd Yak’s Bend 184.204
=> TC wins over FA.

December 1 – 8 2012
1st Tarnished Coast 279.596
2nd Fort Aspenwood 176.299
3rd Yak’s Bend 167.087
=> TC wins over FA.

December 8 – 15 2012
1st Tarnished Coast 261.804
2nd Crystal Desert 184.407
3rd Fort Aspenwood 177.955
=> TC wins over FA.

December 15 – 22 2012
1st Tarnished Coast 279,542
2nd Crystal Desert 173,515
3rd Fort Aspenwood 158,201
=> TC wins over FA.

February 2 – 9 2013
1st Blackgate 265,892
2nd Tarnished Coast 179,209
3rd Fort Aspenwood 162,260
=> TC wins over FA.

March 15 – 22 2013
1st Kaineg 220,054
2nd Tarnished Coast 200,080
3rd Fort Aspenwood 193,536
=> TC wins over FA.

March 22-29 2013 (too early to give meaningful data, but here it is anyways…)
1st Tarnished Coast 2,729
2nd Fort Aspenwood 2,688
3rd Kaineng 2,616
=> TC winning over FA.

The dates are wrong in this historical evidence. How do you have a march 15-22 result when its in the future? Please fix your score history to accurately reflect dates.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

(edited by Furiousbeard.7602)

3/15 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

Can we not make up for coverage by splitting KNBL in half and spend most of our time fighting over who keeps Garrison? KGarrison, the new SM!

TC and FA working together, that’ll be the day!

3/15 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Saweth You Him.9047

Saweth You Him.9047

We got focused by Kain during Jerry hours while outmanned on every map <.<. This fight seems mute. TC does the ppt thing and Kain wipes out any borderland at will. Solution? Something better than dieing alot and reupgrading everything everyday while being pinned down defending paper forts. I’ll boycott this match on account of the Jerrys.

so sayeth the great innuendo

3/15 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Static.9841

Static.9841

Now I’m kind of curious. Are you guys that much less skilled than Kain and BG, or is that because of coverage?

The dates are wrong in this historical evidence. How do you have a march 15-22 result when its in the future? Please fix your score history to accurately reflect dates.

Stop feeding this guy, this is the second week running he’s posted the same tripe looking for a reaction from you guys. Once again, people should be reminded that the words/actions of the few do not reflect the many.

Can we just have one week where we can just relax on the forums with some banter and take the war to the field?

[Zeus] Guild ~ Desolation. Not some silly muffin thing, stop stalking me Dhiania!

3/15 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Squibbles.8724

Squibbles.8724

We got focused by Kain during Jerry hours while outmanned on every map <.<. This fight seems mute. TC does the ppt thing and Kain wipes out any borderland at will. Solution? Something better than dieing alot and reupgrading everything everyday while being pinned down defending paper forts. I’ll boycott this match on account of the Jerrys.

I don’t know about you, but my guild and I are actually happier when we see that we’re outmanned on a map.

Squibbles – 80 Engineer. Littles – 80 Guardian. Ripples – 80 Necromancer.
[VL] & [RET] of FA

3/15 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Expunge.4926

Expunge.4926

I don’t know about you, but my guild and I are actually happier when we see that we’re outmanned on a map.

not everyone runs in a guild…. dunno how that eluded you

3/15 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Furiousbeard.7602

Stop feeding this guy, this is the second week running he’s posted the same tripe looking for a reaction from you guys. Once again, people should be reminded that the words/actions of the few do not reflect the many.

Can we just have one week where we can just relax on the forums with some banter and take the war to the field?

Lol I’m not upset, I just want to see actual dates. If you are going to go to all the work of making a chart of historical matches, it would be nice to see it reflect the proper weeks.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81

3/15 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Squibbles.8724

Squibbles.8724

not everyone runs in a guild…. dunno how that eluded you

How interesting!

Squibbles – 80 Engineer. Littles – 80 Guardian. Ripples – 80 Necromancer.
[VL] & [RET] of FA

3/15 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: sparklevision.8109

sparklevision.8109

I read my Kindle while I pwnz.

Furnished Host | Angels of Eternal Destiny
On hiatus from GW2 since mid-July 2013

3/15 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Tallis.5607

Tallis.5607

Lol I’m not upset, I just want to see actual dates. If you are going to go to all the work of making a chart of historical matches, it would be nice to see it reflect the proper weeks.

You’re right, the dates of the last two matches were wrong. Not sure how I missed that.

Instead of ‘March 15 – 22 2013’ it should have been ‘March 8 – 15 2013’ (aka last week).

And instead of March 22 – 29 2013 is should have been ‘March 15 – 22 2013’ (aka this week).

And as score update for this week:

1st Kaineg 29,781
2nd Tarnished Coast 19,998
3rd Ford Aspenwood 17,886

Tallis – Perpetual newbie – Tarnished Coast.
Always carries a towel – Never panics – Eats cookies.

3/15 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Grimpaw.7493

In game I don’t see that as an issue, I’ve had all sorts of good experiences with FA. The level of coordination is minimal besides “don’t attack each others holdings on their side of the map” plus it allows all 3 servers to play for first.

I’ve never really understood why its so hard for the two underdogs in a match to focus the leader, especially when that strategy could give either the win. I understand its different when the coverage is so vastly unbalanced that you’re still playing for 2nd regardless, but it seems ridiculous not to play for 1st in this (awesome) matchup.

As a bonus it might help heal some troll wounds and I’m certain Kain wants us to bring it, they never shy from a fight.

Tarnished Coast

3/15 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: narcissus.6418

narcissus.6418

Because I work for PETA and one day after breaking down a keep door I found two naked RP’ers and a dolyak “roleplaying”. I will not stand for this sort of thing and why TC must die every time I see them in the field.

3/15 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Grimpaw.7493

Are you sure that wasn’t a RPer dressed up as a dolyak? They like that you know.

Tarnished Coast

3/15 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

I’ve never really understood why its so hard for the two underdogs in a match to focus the leader, especially when that strategy could give either the win.

I didn’t understand either at first. Look here what you said. when that strategy could give either the win. You just answered yourself. The second place starts realizing that if they continue working with third place, they may lose their standing. Why let third place rise? Visa versa, third place starts realizing why should they let second place have all the glory? Wasn’t it third place’s hard work too?

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

3/15 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Furiousbeard.7602

In game I don’t see that as an issue, I’ve had all sorts of good experiences with FA. The level of coordination is minimal besides “don’t attack each others holdings on their side of the map” plus it allows all 3 servers to play for first.

I’ve never really understood why its so hard for the two underdogs in a match to focus the leader, especially when that strategy could give either the win. I understand its different when the coverage is so vastly unbalanced that you’re still playing for 2nd regardless, but it seems ridiculous not to play for 1st in this (awesome) matchup.

As a bonus it might help heal some troll wounds and I’m certain Kain wants us to bring it, they never shy from a fight.

Another reason to attack Kain is so they don’t leave tier 2. Id prefer to keep things as they are for a while since we match up very well.

3/15 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: RoninDB.9540

RoninDB.9540

As a member of the TC Dolyak Protection Society (TCDPS) – I fully support any efforts to annihilate anyone who harms, who willing facilitates the harm of, or does not report the harm of Dolyaks. However, if it was an RP person dressed as an Yak – well, I don’t judge, just sayin’.

Also, the name Flashypants – full of so much win. It just cracks me up.

Thanks to KN and FA. In lieu of Jayne being uber busy, I give cookies to all.

Zero Negative [ZN]
Public Relations/Inter-Guild Relations Officer
Tarnished Coast

3/15 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Static.9841

Static.9841

As a member of the TC Dolyak Protection Society (TCDPS) – I fully support any efforts to annihilate anyone who harms, who willing facilitates the harm of, or does not report the harm of Dolyaks. However, if it was an RP person dressed as an Yak – well, I don’t judge, just sayin’.

What about when it’s us killing the Yaks?

[Zeus] Guild ~ Desolation. Not some silly muffin thing, stop stalking me Dhiania!

3/15 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Hydrophidian.4319

Hydrophidian.4319

What about when it’s us killing the Yaks?

Those aren’t yaks, those are spies disguised as yaks.

3/15 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Ejiofor.4801

Ejiofor.4801

Great fights last week, and the few nights I’ve been able to get on.

Looking forward to more!

And for something funny!

Gearstrip Jones, Engineer, Borlis Pass, [KPUP]
“Which Lo Pan? Little ol’ basket case on wheels, or the ten-foot-tall roadblock?!”
-Kurt Russell, Big Trouble in Little China

3/15 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

RoninDB.9540

Enemy yaks thank us with their eyes for freeing them from their servitude.

Zero Negative [ZN]
Tarnished Coast

3/15 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Grimpaw.7493

I’ve been told that the yaks are slaves that yearn to be free from bondage †. Also, don’t be fooled, even though they aren’t RPers those “yaks” are occasionally are our enemies disguised as yaks with similar but slightly different yearnings.

† This came straight from the mouths of two Free Yaks that were proselytizing near Longview and Garrison last night. Watch out for the Yak Liberation Front, they seemed aggressive and gassy.

Tarnished Coast

3/15 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: CHIPS.6018

CHIPS.6018

Are you sure that wasn’t a RPer dressed up as a dolyak? They like that you know.

In Mother Russia Yaks dress up as you!

Chipsy Chips(Necromancer) & Char Ashnoble(Thief)
The Order of Dii[Dii]-SBI→Kaineng→TC→JQ
Necro Encyclopedia-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrAjJ1N6hxs

3/15 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Grimpaw.7493

In Mother Russia Yaks dress up as you!

Seriously though, I have a high level source that claims the Yak Liberation Front often disguises themselves as humanoids, creating sleeper cells who volunteer for “yak duty”, waiting for their chance to free their brethren.

Tarnished Coast

3/15 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

RoninDB.9540

The key to remember about the YLF’s organization – you cut off the head of one cell, another just pops up in it’s place. I hear they want SMC as a home base. Beware.

Zero Negative [ZN]
Tarnished Coast

3/15 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Kingzook.1620

Kingzook.1620

score update for all

Attachments:

3/15 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Silke.1695

Silke.1695

MEOW WILL NEVER GIVE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for endless assault on Wood Haven fort in your BL.

Fortunately, MEOW has the ultimate in defensive weapons!

Attachments:

Toasted Coaster

3/15 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Furiousbeard.7602

bows

LOL

3/15 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Furiousbeard.7602

Fortunately, MEOW has the ultimate in defensive weapons!

Hahaha that picture is too good! What a sinister looking cat!

3/15 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: zidia.3675

zidia.3675

Good fights on KN BL last night, but skill lag was horrible. I think some fights were won by who could spam 1 more and maybe get off an aoe… Personally, while I know they haven’t fixed culling, if this is on the road to that fix, I would rather have culling lol…

Greymuzzle/Zydia
Valor [RUN]
Kaineng