3/22 Dragonbrand/Sea of Sorrows/Yak's Bend

in WvW

Posted by: Richard Nixon.6573

Richard Nixon.6573

…one that might actually stay and fight!

Scumbag Tsym- Complains you won’t stay and fight, transfers servers so they don’t have to stay and fight.

You realise that doesn’t actually make sense.

Leader of Tysm posts saying how awful the zerging is and how they won’t stay and fight when confronted.

Tsym was originally on DB, but when we lost two matches in a row, they left. Now that SoS has to lose a few matches, they are leaving. Tsym isn’t staying in SoS and fighting.

What isn’t there to understand?

-1-800-GUILD-WAR? They can’t have my ’Brand… I have special eyes.
-Look, look with your special eyes!
-My Dragonbrand!

in WvW

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

Scumbag Tsym- Complains you won’t stay and fight, transfers servers so they don’t have to stay and fight.

What doesn’t make sense about it?

One reason they’ve leaving is to get decent fights.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

in WvW

Posted by: Pyroatheist.9031

Pyroatheist.9031

Leader of Tysm posts saying how awful the zerging is and how they won’t stay and fight when confronted.

Tsym was originally on DB, but when we lost two matches in a row, they left. Now that SoS has to lose a few matches, they are leaving. Tsym isn’t staying in SoS and fighting.

Surrounding text with asterisks (* ) will make it bold.

in WvW

morrolan.9608

Except they did, for weeks after the other major guilds left.

Jade Quarry [SoX]

in WvW

Posted by: Porky.5021

Porky.5021

LOL

Sure. Everyone else left because they were turncoats and quitters (quotes from Tsym) but when Tsym leaves it’s to find good fights.

Whatever you gotta do to get through the day I guess…

Overlord Of [NAKY]
SOS Spy Team Commander [SPY]

in WvW

morrolan.9608

LOL

Sure. Everyone else left because they were turncoats and quitters (quotes from Tsym) but when Tsym leaves it’s to find good fights.

Whatever you gotta do to get through the day I guess…

<shrug> I know what coron is talking about cause I’ve seen it myself, even when not in the zerg, a DB tactic when they can’t overwhelm you is to avoid and cap behind you. How does that make for fun PvP?
Jade Quarry [SoX]

in WvW

Posted by: Caliburn.1845

Caliburn.1845

TSYM a fun target?
You had a solid chance to improve your team by facing mine. So yes, you can go back to your talentless ZvZ brawls, and BP I’m sure can go back to farming uncoordinated masses like its zombie land. Well go in search of a higher caliber of competition, one that might actually stay and fight!

Week 1 of this match-up, SoS loses by 38k.

Week 2 SoS loses, by 84k.

Week 3, TSYM leaves SoS and complains there was no challenge in tier3 and blames the other servers for not providing a challenge.

Interesting dichotomy. One side adapted to the other with improved results, the other side failed to adapt and had worsened results. I wonder which side is which, and which is better suited to face future challenges?

Caliburn.1845, Monsters Inc.
Darkhaven>Dragonbrand>Blackgate>Maguuma>Yaks Bend>Stormbluff Isle>Yaks Bend

in WvW

Posted by: bjchase.3074

bjchase.3074

<shrug> I know what coron is talking about cause I’ve seen it myself, even when not in the zerg, a DB tactic when they can’t overwhelm you is to avoid and cap behind you. How does that make for fun PvP?

So you mean to tell me that DB is avoiding the enemy, but still accomplishing the goal of taking a point? Sounds like tactics to me. How dare they not rush head first into the enemy!!! Did they not get the memo this is 18th century warfare? I demand everyone lines up in formation toe-to-toe at point blank range of each other!

Stormbluff Isle
Straight Outta Kryta [KRTA]
I fart in your general direction

in WvW

Posted by: Richard Nixon.6573

Richard Nixon.6573

Surrounding text with asterisks (* ) will make it bold.

I’m used to forums that use BB codes exclusively haha

-1-800-GUILD-WAR? They can’t have my ’Brand… I have special eyes.
-Look, look with your special eyes!
-My Dragonbrand!

in WvW

Posted by: Churchill.8714

Churchill.8714

Don’t let the Coronic Acid effect you guys!

in WvW

morrolan.9608

So you mean to tell me that DB is avoiding the enemy, but still accomplishing the goal of taking a point? Sounds like tactics to me.

Sounds like PvDoor to me.

Jade Quarry [SoX]

in WvW

Posted by: lani.7431

lani.7431

So you mean to tell me that DB is avoiding the enemy, but still accomplishing the goal of taking a point? Sounds like tactics to me.

Sounds like an excuse. Meh, oh well… I am suprised this did not happen earlier. Tsym you should try FA or TC. They will pay for your server transfers like they have offered to so many DB guilds.

Lani [Krew] – BP
Former [EA] DB Commander

in WvW

Posted by: Preacher.4836

Preacher.4836

Tysm’s past already proved what, and who they are. Anybody who didn’t see this coming were fooling themselves.

Preacher

Preacher Roy-Guardian, Preacherroy-Engineer, Necro Preacher-Necromancer, Preacher Clone-Mesmer

in WvW

Posted by: Crimedawg.8954

Crimedawg.8954

Very simple. If a guild is not having fun in the only area of the game they focus on, the decisions are rather limited. If I had 10s for every time I got a message ‘wow, are you guys bored yet?’, I could have purchased Divinity Reach outright.

As a guild leader, you listen to your members and make the tough decision. If you’re in a guild who is having fun and feel challenged each trip out to WvW, you are lucky and no other decision needs to be made.

Now of course this reason is not as drama filled as some of the forum warriors thrive on but not much can be done about that.

For T3, hopefully Maguma can bring more WvW centric guilds during NA time to give both Yak and DB hell.

Good luck in Tier 3. Remember, it’s all about fun.

[Tsym] – Necromancer
Sanctum of Rall
Running 15 in a BL near you

in WvW

Posted by: Porky.5021

Porky.5021

So many confusing stories. We need to drop to tier 3. Too much fighting. Not enough fighting. Let’s be tier 3, that’s where we need to be. Tier 3 is too easy.

Res ipsa loquitur.

Overlord Of [NAKY]
SOS Spy Team Commander [SPY]

in WvW

Posted by: Puddin Cheeks.8539

Puddin Cheeks.8539

The Best part of the whole situation is DB is now basking in the glow of the fact that Tsym quit against us. True Story!

BTW, lols and all the comments by SoS players after the coron splosion went off. Nerd Rage is upon us, grab your seats and get out the popcorn.

- Puddin Cheeks [W]
- [EA] Elephant Ambush
- DragonBrand since 8/25/12

in WvW

Posted by: Mindtrick.5190

Mindtrick.5190

The Best part of the whole situation is DB is now basking in the glow of the fact that Tsym quit against us. True Story!

BTW, lols and all the comments by SoS players after the coron splosion went off. Nerd Rage is upon us, grab your seats and get out the popcorn.

what the crazy, bye tier 3. What ever you think or say just remember everybody has the right to be stupid. Post away… Also tell me if you get loot from basking and glowing or some sort of stat increase. True Story !

Got Ninja?
https://www.twitch.tv/mindtrick714
<3 and Hugs no Hate I Just Point Out Fail.

in WvW

Posted by: Pyroatheist.9031

Pyroatheist.9031

The amusing thing is that tsym claims they’re leaving because its boring and not fun, due to the fact that no one fights them. Unfortunately, by moving to a winning server (as they’re doing) it becomes abundantly clear that they’re only moving because they don’t like to lose, and they aren’t willing to actually put in the work it takes to win. I’m still surprised they stayed this long, and I’m just glad they aren’t transferring to DB…we don’t need guilds like you here.

in WvW

Posted by: Kai.9182

Kai.9182

If TSym is such a bad guild why are so many people crying lakes and rivers about them leaving? Logic at it’s finest. Why don’t you all just admit your love already.

in WvW

Posted by: coronbale.3894

coronbale.3894

Wow, we got more posts since I dropped a line in here than the entire thread having to do with the match combined.

Impressive, most impressive…

Leader of [TSym]
Sea of Sorrows
IGN – Coron

in WvW

Posted by: EnRohbi.2187

EnRohbi.2187

Wow, we got more posts since I dropped a line in here than the entire thread having to do with the match combined.

Any press is good press, right Coron?

Dragonbrand

in WvW

coronbale.3894

Hah, what lunatic would call this garbage press. What does that make the trolls, reporters?

Leader of [TSym]
Sea of Sorrows
IGN – Coron

in WvW

Posted by: wolfden.6841

wolfden.6841

Thanks Yaks for the swift action on the exploiters on our Bay. :-)

windsorcoke 80 necro|active ingredients 80 ele

in WvW

Posted by: Soundchaos.3450

Soundchaos.3450

Hah, what lunatic would call this garbage press. What does that make the trolls, reporters?

I’d say they’re on par with Fox News when it comes to reporting.

Rururrur – Warrior – Yak’s Bend
^Try to say that name while drunk

in WvW

Posted by: Thorstyn.9852

Thorstyn.9852

Coron was hilarious when he was on DB. He is eve funnier now. Trust me SoS, you guys are better off without Tysm.

He who dares…

in WvW

Posted by: Efface.8460

Efface.8460

Really been enjoying these fights for the past few days. Yaks are bringing the heat and iam loving our fights with each other, they are hard and full of great tactics from both sides. Last night was just another great example of the determination of both Yaks and DB players. Keep up the great work!
To many more nights of wonderful fights and glorious deaths!

Are you kidding me bro?!, DB tactics are a joke, they only know how to make feints and use their 80+ asians to steamroll us lolololol.

wow…what a class act…you do your server justice

in WvW

morrolan.9608

Funny, everyone said you were the best SoS had to offer and these past weeks of fighting you guys, I saw no actual guild coordination maneuvers, no form of field finisher combos, no use of specific class cycling, just mindless zerg hoping to win with numbers.

So I take it you’re weren’t paying attention.

Jade Quarry [SoX]

in WvW

Posted by: Hadan.2841

Hadan.2841

Well i have no issues with TYSM, if a guild needs to move then a guild needs to move. But to sit here and say there is no challenge and that is why you are leaving is pathetic. Krew wiped TSym many times over and over. Think what you want, you guys are a good guild but you are not the best things around lol. Anyways gl to you guys with what ever server you decide to go to.

Leader/Driver of Krew/MR

in WvW

Posted by: Tobias Steele.2071

Tobias Steele.2071

Good luck TSYM! May you have fun wherever your adventures take you! I have had a lot if fun running with you guys and you will be sorely missed.

Entropy, Class lead Necromancer.
Tarnished Coast.

in WvW

coronbale.3894

Good luck TSYM! May you have fun wherever your adventures take you! I have had a lot if fun running with you guys and you will be sorely missed.

GL to you guys too, have fun and keep it light!

Leader of [TSym]
Sea of Sorrows
IGN – Coron

in WvW

Posted by: Puddin Cheeks.8539

Puddin Cheeks.8539

Another Cross-Eyed Norn score update! We have decided that Yaks is running on Red Bull and Crack the last 5 days. Good Luck with that. BTW to the yaks guy that made the thread, it is funny you only post score updates when your team has highest PPT. LOLS and no one cares.

Attachments:

- Puddin Cheeks [W]
- [EA] Elephant Ambush
- DragonBrand since 8/25/12

in WvW

Posted by: zuroism.2471

zuroism.2471

What server are you guys moving to TSym?

Zuro Of Oz – Mesmer – 80
Dragonbrand

in WvW

Posted by: syugogetten.8297

syugogetten.8297

Bless TSYM whether where you go , hope someday we can fight together as before.

Dragonbrand Server
Human Elementalist
Hime Hime [TFV]

(edited by syugogetten.8297)

in WvW

Crimedawg.8954

Bless tysm whether where you go , hope someday we can fight together as before.

Much respect to you sir. Which guild are you from?

All the best and may our paths cross again.

/salute

[Tsym] – Necromancer
Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

coronbale.3894

BTW< if you were one of the guilds that stood and fight, /salute

If you read my message, i was talking crap on the guilds that ran rather than fight. No disrespect to any of you (and there were a few) who stood and hit us with everything you had. Will miss exchanging blows!

Leader of [TSym]
Sea of Sorrows
IGN – Coron

in WvW

Posted by: Shananigans.8412

Shananigans.8412

Whoever has the bigger Zerg wins 95% of the time!

If you want a real challenge come tpvp, seriously though I’m lonely

Shananigans- Team Absolute Legends
[Ark]-Ele

in WvW

Posted by: AngTSAO.1852

AngTSAO.1852

Really been enjoying these fights for the past few days. Yaks are bringing the heat and iam loving our fights with each other, they are hard and full of great tactics from both sides. Last night was just another great example of the determination of both Yaks and DB players. Keep up the great work!
To many more nights of wonderful fights and glorious deaths!

Are you kidding me bro?!, DB tactics are a joke, they only know how to make feints and use their 80+ asians to steamroll us lolololol.

Hello, I’m Asians ~

We major in Make feints. Good luck and have fun.

Vocal Ang[TFV] – Dragonbrand

in WvW

Posted by: GameTheory.8059

GameTheory.8059

^

@Thorstyn
… I think you just kicked off our Asians : / have fun tonight dude…

in WvW

Posted by: bjchase.3074

bjchase.3074

Only if tsym sits on their rear and doesn’t go after DB. Or are they expecting the enemy just to come to them?

Stormbluff Isle
Straight Outta Kryta [KRTA]
I fart in your general direction

in WvW

Posted by: Eviator.9746

Eviator.9746

Yaks, thanks for a fun night in DB BL this evening. You had us running around chasing your golems, but we were just barely coordinated enough to fend you off. Oh and thanks for the bags and badges.

Sheldor the Eidetic (Group Engi) | Shorty McShinkicker (Solo Engi) |Turanga (Solo Mes)
Doing what I can for DB during EU primetime

(edited by Eviator.9746)

in WvW

Posted by: Facet.5914

Facet.5914

BTW< if you were one of the guilds that stood and fight, /salute

If you read my message, i was talking crap on the guilds that ran rather than fight. No disrespect to any of you (and there were a few) who stood and hit us with everything you had. Will miss exchanging blows!

I wasn’t going to bother posting this anywhere, but since you shone the spotlight on yourselves, here is my mini-rant.

Tysm is “bored” because no one in the tier can match their ginormous zerg of like 80 dudes. Yet, you rarely achieve good ppt on whatever map you are on, since your team can only be in one place at one time. If you would learn to split your team up sometimes, you would both experience more of a challenge and secure a better ppt. You have indeed won nearly every battle you’ve fought in this tier, yet still lose the war, and you apparently aren’t going to even try to understand why.

We have decided that Yaks is running on Red Bull and Crack the last 5 days. Good Luck with that.

Nah, our turnout had been artificially low previously due to internal… issues. Those appear to be largely over. This is our true strength.

Yaks Bend [SoF] [Me] [One]
Sea of Sorrows [All]

(edited by Facet.5914)

in WvW

Crimedawg.8954

Wow, now we’re up to 80 (pretty sure it was 800) and we get wiped over and over by some random guild. Hell, maybe they should be getting all this attention. I guess if it helps people sleep at night, I’m all for it.

I was going to toss some props towards Yaks Bend but apparently that slipped out the window.

Of all the WvW focused guilds that jumped off the SoS ship, we stayed the longest but apparently, once again, we’re the big bad evil empire. Makes for a great story I guess. Luckily most of us avoid these trash forums and I can see why.

[Tsym] – Necromancer
Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: santi.7516

santi.7516

I have lost all my “respect” for Tsym, the only guild that can pull numbers similar to them is BP which coincidentally they find the better “challenge”, this guys only knows how to run 50 vs 50 battles and steamroll based 90% on numbers and they dare to claim skill. They call the “special ops” affiliate squads “the tactical revolution” and it’s something that almost every server does, it’s pretty basic.

Now like Facet said, this is “our true strength” or should i say, almost our true strength, since there’s people still to unify under our new alliance. Yak’s Bend was “divided” by internal conflicts for at least 1 month or more, and now the people is finally being united once more, people that had been on this server before me climbed the tiers all together, and now we’ll do the same, all together.

Sadly no matter how much unity, tactics, and bla bla bla we can pull out, DB will always catch us thanks to their full asian population, they can use their NA crew to slow down ours, but we can’t slowdown their Asian population because we don’t have any (We’re lucky if we have 1 asian at WvW), obviously WvW is not meant to be fair, it’s a war, but this can easily be proof to prove that we’re faaaaar better and superior than DB, we just need a “night population”, which i guess, someday we’ll have.

in WvW

Posted by: Elano.2014

Elano.2014

Sadly no matter how much unity, tactics, and bla bla bla we can pull out, DB will always catch us thanks to their full asian population, they can use their NA crew to slow down ours, but we can’t slowdown their Asian population because we don’t have any (We’re lucky if we have 1 asian at WvW), obviously WvW is not meant to be fair, it’s a war, but this can easily be proof to prove that we’re faaaaar better and superior than DB, we just need a “night population”, which i guess, someday we’ll have.

Still QQ’ing about nightcapping, huh. Fact is, we cannot change how many Asians we got on our side. So stop whining, and either recruit more Asians, or get better at your NA time so you can get a bigger points difference before our Asians get up. Apparently you’re just not doing enough to win.

in WvW

Posted by: Beyondthelol.9504

Beyondthelol.9504

Very simple. If a guild is not having fun in the only area of the game they focus on, the decisions are rather limited. If I had 10s for every time I got a message ‘wow, are you guys bored yet?’, I could have purchased Divinity Reach outright.

As a guild leader, you listen to your members and make the tough decision. If you’re in a guild who is having fun and feel challenged each trip out to WvW, you are lucky and no other decision needs to be made.

Now of course this reason is not as drama filled as some of the forum warriors thrive on but not much can be done about that.

For T3, hopefully Maguma can bring more WvW centric guilds during NA time to give both Yak and DB hell.

Good luck in Tier 3. Remember, it’s all about fun.

Tysm should honestly break up into 2 guilds, you guys are organised and fight well (i assume, hard to tell cause i never cull your full force so you could just be face mashing buttons) but youre never going to find a challenge in t3 when you roam as a cluster kitten all day.

Anyways, i always enjoy fighting yakkies and SoS seems to have handled its fall from grace well, look forward to fighting all of you in wvw.

Aramir Hellforge
Terror [TG]
Dragonbrand

in WvW

Posted by: Serebus.7314

Serebus.7314

I guess some folks over at yaks bend haven’t noticed that DB doesn’t have a lot of NA WvW’ers. This “we only need Asians/oceanics/EU and we would roll so hard ermergerd we pro” talk is starting to get old. Play your time zone don’t worry about anything else enjoy the game and if you NEED to win then transfer to a tier once server so you can have your coverage war.

I have been enjoying the fights so far against yaks, to be completely honest I haven’t seen any organized SoS groups all week looking forward to upcoming battles.

Bronade – Guild leader of TERROR[TG]
Homeworld = Home Borderland!

in WvW

Posted by: Kai.9182

Kai.9182

With one of the last of SOS’s NA teams out of the way I look forward to PPT YB are able to acheive during those hours and their overall score at the end of the week.

in WvW

Posted by: Markan.3460

Markan.3460

I guess some folks over at yaks bend haven’t noticed that DB doesn’t have a lot of NA WvW’ers. This “we only need Asians/oceanics/EU and we would roll so hard ermergerd we pro” talk is starting to get old. Play your time zone don’t worry about anything else enjoy the game and if you NEED to win then transfer to a tier once server so you can have your coverage war.

I have been enjoying the fights so far against yaks, to be completely honest I haven’t seen any organized SoS groups all week looking forward to upcoming battles.

I can understand how it gets frustrating for folk to listen to but I think from the YB side the frustration is simply that our presence isn’t small in that timezone it’s miniscule and that means that even a very small Asian presence can score a huge PPT and erode any lead from a generally more contested NA presence.

I don’t think anyone is crying about night capping as such, just expressing frustration at the imbalance of numbers required to score in the various TZ’s. It’s not DB’s fault either; the frustration is at the system.

Purely from the “fun” perspective I would love us to be able to offer you a more serious level of opposition as well

The Older Gamers – Yak’s Bend

in WvW

Posted by: Facet.5914

Facet.5914

Wow, now we’re up to 80 (pretty sure it was 800) and we get wiped over and over by some random guild.

80 was the number that Coronbale mentioned to Chris, so that’s straight from the horse’s mouth afaik. I’ve never met another team so large that they actually caused lag by themselves (yeah we’ve never been to T1 or T2 ok), so I’m inclined to believe that number is pretty close. Certainly you are much larger than any other guild in the tier.

I never said that you got wiped by a random guild so if that was directed at me, I have no idea what you’re talking about. I did say that for all your strength you rarely get good ppt in this tier, which is just a statement of fact.

I was going to toss some props towards Yaks Bend but apparently that slipped out the window.

How petty.

Yaks Bend [SoF] [Me] [One]
Sea of Sorrows [All]

in WvW

Posted by: Serophous.9085

Serophous.9085

My cup was running dry, now it spillth over!