3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Hoots.9564

Hoots.9564

Thanks for garrison JQ! Must be frustrating to have to redo waypoint in garrison so many times with the amount of coverage you guys have.

[TW]Tempest Wolves

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: profitsports.5789

profitsports.5789

judging by this week’s score so far i don’t think bg deserves to be in tier 1, maybe tier 2 will be better for them.

hopefully my pc is fixed before kaineng reaches tier 1

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Diehard.1432

Diehard.1432

Thanks for garrison JQ! Must be frustrating to have to redo waypoint in garrison so many times with the amount of coverage you guys have.

Cool down kid, what have we done to you… Oh wait..

Garuda X, lvl 80 human Siamoth Ranger JQ SEA
[VaL]

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Piggs.8567

Piggs.8567

judging by this week’s score so far i don’t think bg deserves to be in tier 1, maybe tier 2 will be better for them.

So, how would you judge things from looking at last week?

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

profitsports.5789

So, how would you judge things from looking at last week?

a fluke

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Hoots.9564

You have punished our doors far too much!

[TW]Tempest Wolves

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: kevinskyrider.3271

kevinskyrider.3271

…but Kaineng was unable to pass through the Black Gates! :p

Blackgate

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

profitsports.5789

…but Kaineng was unable to pass through the Black Gates! :p

we all know those guilds from sos will transfer out soon, again…

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: The heretic.1052

The heretic.1052

excellent fights tonight guy’s.

Attachments:

Sanctum of Rall
Don’t feed the trolls
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: jojojoon.8607

jojojoon.8607

Last week shows that SOR will probably continue to do well during NA hours, and it’s due to BG and JQ focusing on each other rather than on SOR.

BG:
If there is a JQ tower and SOR tower, BG will most likely attack the JQ tower.

JQ:
If there is a BG tower and SOR tower, JQ will most likely attack the BG tower.

Most of the time, SOR doesn’t get focused on by 2 servers, so they get to roam and choose who they want to attack. At least that’s how I saw it especially on the borderland I was on. JQ attacks BG tower, SOR gets a free BG keep. BG attacks JQ tower, SOR takes JQ keep.

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

congrats to BG last week! major push near the end and well deserved.
looking for another great match up this week. had a bit of fun testing out new builds. so far so good. ; ))

looking forward to the new patch as well. can’t help but have high hopes. dangit. stay done, hopes, stay down!

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: SmokeyNYY.7841

SmokeyNYY.7841

Last week shows that SOR will probably continue to do well during NA hours, and it’s due to BG and JQ focusing on each other rather than on SOR.

BG:

JQ:

Most of the time, SOR doesn’t get focused on by 2 servers, so they get to roam and choose who they want to attack. At least that’s how I saw it especially on the borderland I was on. JQ attacks BG tower, SOR gets a free BG keep. BG attacks JQ tower, SOR takes JQ keep.

It is pretty obvious that when SoR’s NA primetime wants to play for PPT their is nothing either of you can do to stop us. I look at it more like Pavlovs dogs experiment in regards to classical conditioning. JQ has been conditioned to not attack SoR during NA primetime due to SoR completely destroying JQ if they try since JQ has very weak NA lately. This results in an effective 2v1 against BG that we have been seeing lately since BG has better NA primetime than JQ. It is actually a very smart move on both SoR and JQ’s part.

But the result is in other timezones SoR gets double teamed hard by both servers because we have literally no one on. It kind of works out in the end

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Shinji.2063

Shinji.2063

BG:

JQ:

Both BQ and JQ know who the real threat is. For whatever reason though SOR loves to ride on JQ coattails and give them a huge lead over the weekend. Works out great for JQ though to have SOR dancing to there tune.

(edited by Shinji.2063)

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Thundar.3910

Thundar.3910

BG:

JQ:

Both BQ and JQ know who the real threat is. For whatever reason though SOR loves to ride on JQ coattails and give them a huge lead over the weekend. Works out great for JQ though to have SOR dancing to there tune.

Thar that there tune be a blowin’, over there said the hare, but he was bare over there.

Keep Calm and Conquer
When you are out numbered, and the situation is hopeless, you have no option-you must attack

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: B Rad.5416

B Rad.5416

It is pretty obvious that when SoR’s NA primetime wants to play for PPT their is nothing either of you can do to stop us. I look at it more like Pavlovs dogs experiment in regards to classical conditioning. JQ has been conditioned to not attack SoR during NA primetime due to SoR completely destroying JQ if they try since JQ has very weak NA lately. This results in an effective 2v1 against BG that we have been seeing lately since BG has better NA primetime than JQ. It is actually a very smart move on both SoR and JQ’s part.

But the result is in other timezones SoR gets double teamed hard by both servers because we have literally no one on. It kind of works out in the end

JQ usually focuses BG because they want to knock BG down to T2. After they received all of those transfers we think it would be funny for them to go down. If JQ wanted to they could probably fight SoR pretty easily on NA prime time and not suffer a point loss.

B Rad 80 Thief | Scrúbs 80 Guardian | Aquaholic 80 Elementalist |
Keyser Soze 80 Warrior | Muted 80 Mesmer | Crim De La Crim 80 Necro |
Server: Jade Quarry

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Talentless.5708

Talentless.5708

You have punished our doors far too much!

Does TW do anything other than post on forums and zerg with “TWL” and <insert fellow zerg-baller here>? I dont see you guys accomplish anything on the field… at least not nearly enough to warrant all the forum posts I see after logging.

Even tonight on SOR BL you guys were hiding by SW outer garrison door afraid to come out and join the fun…. you then would spawn camp your own north camp waiting for havoc groups to stroll by in search of pvp. Weird stuff for a big-talking guild.

Talentless Necro – Talentless Engineer
Jade Quarry – Strike Force | Wilsonian Institute
new video pending: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDVc34_SFKM&feature=youtu.be

(edited by Talentless.5708)

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

something something score update

Attachments:

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Talentless.5708

I was more interested in your signature. A Choo who 1v1s? I call shenanigans. PM me for tomorrow

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Doomdesire.9365

I was more interested in your signature. A Choo who 1v1s? I call shenanigans. PM me for tomorrow

How about right now?

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Talentless.5708

How about right now?

Bed time for me, only time I post

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Amity.8549

Amity.8549

excellent fights tonight guy’s.

Hahah that is so awesome!

Amarathy
[ETA]

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Doomdesire.9365

How about right now?

Kay, no promises tomorrow though. We will see. Make sure you remind me though or I will forget ._.

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Asglarek.8976

Asglarek.8976

BG:

JQ:

Yeah we on JQ know who the real threat is and that’s complacency.

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Talentless.5708

How about right now?

Kay, no promises tomorrow though. We will see. Make sure you remind me though or I will forget ._.

No worries, just dont bring a shatter mesmer and I’ll be fine

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Hoots.9564

Does TW do anything other than post on forums and zerg with “TWL” and <insert fellow zerg-baller here>?

We took your borderland.

[TW]Tempest Wolves

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: GekoHayate.2451

GekoHayate.2451

we all know those guilds from sos will transfer out soon, again…

What powerball numbers should I get? Are there supermodel twins in my future? What is the meaning of life, the universe and everything?

Havroun of Karp – Disciples of Magikarp [Karp]

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

SmokeyNYY.7841

JQ usually focuses BG because they want to knock BG down to T2. After they received all of those transfers we think it would be funny for them to go down. If JQ wanted to they could probably fight SoR pretty easily on NA prime time and not suffer a point loss.

So you guys would still be ticking around 175 for most of the duration of NA primetime If you fought SoR is what you are saying?

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

jojojoon.8607

Does TW do anything other than post on forums and zerg with “TWL” and <insert fellow zerg-baller here>?

We took your borderland.

Has the goalpost shifted yet again? So now, which server takes the other server’s borderland is the better server? When will it be who leads during the weekend is the better server?

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

GekoHayate.2451

JQ has secured themselves a relatively stable position of power.

JQ now plays the role SBI had when SBI was dominating tier 1. JQ is finally the master instead of the lapdog >.^

They grow up so fast /tear.

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

SmokeyNYY.7841

ohhh I just saw a tsym running around BG bl. I guess you guys are starting to move over to SoR?

(edited by SmokeyNYY.7841)

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

jojojoon.8607

So you guys would still be ticking around 175 for most of the duration of NA primetime If you fought SoR is what you are saying?

I think it was mentioned a few times already. BG and JQ view each other as the biggest threats. Last week, when SOR made that push earlier in the week and BG was in 3rd place, BG didn’t even care. They rested and made their push towards the end of the week. JQ tried to counter SOR’s push earlier in the week somewhat and probably didn’t have enough in the tank to counter BG’s push towards the end. So what you will see now is both servers eyeing each other and countering each other pushes throughout the week.

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Thundar.3910

Thundar.3910

We took your borderland.

Has the goalpost shifted yet again? So now, which server takes the other server’s borderland is the better server? When will it be who leads during the weekend is the better server?

He asked if all TW does was post on the forums and kill his havock group, and the answer was, “We took your BL”. On what planet do you connect a simple answer to a simple question, with “moving the goalpost”?

And to answer the last question. The server who has the highest Twitter following, is the better server.

Keep Calm and Conquer
When you are out numbered, and the situation is hopeless, you have no option-you must attack

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

profitsports.5789

JQ and SoR, please remove BG from tier 1 so that K-town can come to play witchall

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

SmokeyNYY.7841

score update

Attachments:

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

profitsports.5789

JQ and SoR, please 2v1 BG and remove them from the tier, making room for K-town, and so that they may find a better home — maybe in tier 2.

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

GekoHayate.2451

profitsports, what are your feelings on flamerams?

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

JQ and SoR, please 2v1 BG and remove them from the tier, making room for K-town, and so that they may find a better home — maybe in tier 2.

T1 ? T2 is too exciting right now for K-Pop to leave…. close match up, honorable opponents etc…. couldn’t ask for more…

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

(edited by azizul.8469)

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Calae.1738

Calae.1738

I don’t want to go back to T1.

If TC gets to tier 1 we’re losing on purpose to go back down. Tier 1 is clusterkitten of lag, zergs and drama.

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: The Mexican Cookie.3690

The Mexican Cookie.3690

TC couldn’t get T1 even if they wanted to

#LoveArrows2013, never forget.

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: akanibbles.6237

akanibbles.6237

TC in tier 1!!!!! They’re just a bunch of pirates. Salty ones at that.

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

azizul.8469

well… you never know my friend, you never know….

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

profitsports.5789

I don’t want to go back to T1.

If TC gets to tier 1 we’re losing on purpose to go back down. Tier 1 is clusterkitten of lag, zergs and drama.

lololol very true!

i jus wanna see those bg guilds transfer, again lmao

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

Last night I was looking at millennium and noticed BG was slated to go down and Kaineng was going to come up. Granted, it being so early in the week with such an off-the-grid performance from BG it will tend to skew things, it was still rather hilarious to see.

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: wish.3102

wish.3102

We took your borderland.

He asked if all TW does was post on the forums and kill his havock group, and the answer was, “We took your BL”. On what planet do you connect a simple answer to a simple question, with “moving the goalpost”?

And to answer the last question. The server who has the highest Twitter following, is the better server.

I have 12,362 twitter followers, I probably beat your whole server combined.

Jade Quarry. RNG/THF/GRD/WAR
SovietSpaceDogs[SSD]

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

profitsports.5789

if the DB guilds, who went to SoS and then to BG, went to TC, then, yes, they can make it to tier 1. sorry for giving them the idea so soon, i’m sure bg won’t implode anytime soon lol

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: BenL.5312

BenL.5312

I’m not sure why people have this strange obsession about wanting to see guilds transfer out so servers implode and then gloat over that fact.

If it boosts your ego and makes you feel that your server is great, then all the power to you. But it also means that you are taking gaming too seriously and perhaps take a step back and re-evaluate your priorities in life.

[VoTF] www.votf-online.net

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

azizul.8469

fight on BG……

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: BenL.5312

BenL.5312

Not real hard to “make a comeback”, when BG and Sor are working together. Just a game of letting each other take their area, then take em back, back n forth. BG and Sor are working in coodination, as many screenshots have proven. Let alone, the bg spy on jq building siege in keeps, to max out siege. Nothing like 100 flame rams in a keep. <Must be real proud to have to cheat to win. Oh well, still fun kickin but for JQ. Do whatever makes you proud BG and Sor, real sportsmanship(cheaters hahaha)

And why is the spy constantly being treated as a player from BG or SOR? Please provide some evidence to substantiate that claim.

This makes the JQ player community look bad with these constant baseless accusations

[VoTF] www.votf-online.net

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

GekoHayate.2451

Just an example of them working together. 12:15 am pst, JQ is attacking hills in JQbl, we are just about to take it from Sor, then a BG zerg kills us, and leaves Hills without attacking 1 Sor, or taking Hills , thanks for saving Sor’s butt, total and obvious cheaters.

Read page 2 of this thread….

And how is that cheating? Wiping a JQ group and running off is cheating?!?!?!?!? Blackgate and Sanctum of Rall would both be tanking in rating as their players all get banned if that were the case.

(edited by Moderator)

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

a simple concept, yet one of the most difficult to truly practice – putting oneself in others’ shoes.

all this talk that keeps coming up from whichever side, i’ve noticed, is merely you seeing what is happening from your perspective. try putting yourself in the boots of others.. will you see the field the same way? is the battle turning out to be what you thought YOU’d seent? most likely not. now, that’s just from putting yourself in the boots of ONE other enemy invader who happen to be in the same vicinity as the fight that you are/were at or want to describe. now spread that same concept across all the camps and keeps and towers on all the maps. now tell me that what you see depicts the entire battle at hand.

and this is more a general observation of our world, in game and out of it. seemingly basic, but fun stuff, no?

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall