3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

Great fights over the weekend, for what little time I got to play. Had a fun night hopping between BG and JQ BLs on Sunday. Now if only I could get those pesky pre-cursors to drop like everyone gloats about!

You may have a long wait Thundar. Let me explain. You see, in typical MMO design, the tougher the creature the better the loot. Anet has decided that this should apply to WvW as well. Thus we’re dropping pre-cursors for our friends on JQ and BG. Meanwhile, all our opponents are dropping for me are ruined plant fibers… Wait I take that back, one JQ did drop a white, level 15 dagger. I got 15c for that beauty!

Take that back, my plant fibers are far from ruined

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: SoPP.7034

SoPP.7034

I find it funny that each server accuses the other two of working together.

Ikr, it’s like rinse and repeat each week with some of these comments.

There are 3 servers, 2v1’s are….. inevitable.

Wait? WHAT!

A warrior, a guardian, and an elementalist walk into an open field…
The Warrior turns to the guardian and says, “Did you hear something?”
Guardian replies, “No, but how’d the elementalist die?”

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Volcanus.2756

Volcanus.2756

A slightly more up to-date score update

who knew bg was so good at PvD?????

Someone from kaineng talking about pvdoor. Come back with something useful.

Burstz-Warrior
Damage Inc. [DI]
Isle of Janthir

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Darkjoy.3092

Darkjoy.3092

Anyone got a score update ? Millenium is 5 hours behind -_-

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Cinix.2135

Cinix.2135

Just had a great 1v1 with a guardian from KnT in EB. Let him know I had fun was great fight and hope he saw the /bow after the fight. hammer/GS guardians 1v1 was pretty funny.

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Korbaal.6402

Korbaal.6402

Anyone got a score update ? Millenium is 5 hours behind -_-

There ya go champ. Mandatory cute Asura pic too.

Attachments:

[RIP STAR]

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Coldviper.6794

Coldviper.6794

Does anyone on JQ play for the fights? Or just to win? Serious question.

[TW]Furion Zax – The Juggernaut Hammer Warrior

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Taldek.6105

Taldek.6105

Does it have to be one or the other?

Blackgate – [KnT]

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Ljiona.9142

Ljiona.9142

Don’t you have to fight to win? Serious…

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Coldviper.6794

Well if you consider a zerg killing 10 people a “fight”. Then I know where you stand.

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Midnightjade.3520

Midnightjade.3520

Just had a great 1v1 with a guardian from KnT in EB. Let him know I had fun was great fight and hope he saw the /bow after the fight. hammer/GS guardians 1v1 was pretty funny.

Attachments:

Onyx: Norn Guardian 80. Queen in Tatters: Asura Mesmer 80.
[The Flameseeker Prophecies] 4/11/13
Itinerant, no guild.

(edited by Midnightjade.3520)

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Midnightjade.3520

And yes I am a Guardian Main.

Itinerant, no guild.

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Murderin.8269

Murderin.8269

I feel the same on Blackgate sometimes.

“Where is the enemy group”<—— Random commander

Random commander runs the opposite way to take an empty tower. Boring.

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Grithan Soulforge.5726

Grithan Soulforge.5726

If the two are mutually exclusive to you then quit this game now. You’ll be happier. Most people I play with aim to have fun AND win. If the commanders you chase are too uptight to try crazy stuff for the lulz then find other people to run with. I can assure you the commanders I follow in WvW are the ones having fun and winning is a nice side effect. I pick my BL or EB based on who is commanding. I don’t get paid to follow boring commanders.

And if you’re looking for 1v1 why aren’t you playing sPvP? WvW is about larger scale fights, siege, etc. I’ve spent so much coin on arrow carts and balistas…

[BfB] Grithan/Trigan – JQ

(edited by Grithan Soulforge.5726)

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Korbaal.6402

Well if you consider a zerg killing 10 people a “fight”. Then I know where you stand.

If you want small scale battles you could spvp. Or go out there and recruit more guilds for your TZ. But in reply to your question, There’s nothing more fun than running around in a large zerg steam rolling everything in its path. Call it what you will, fight/slaughter whatever.

I think everyone who play’s any game will play to win. If you dont then you need to re-evaluate your outlook.

Serious.

[RIP STAR]

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Coldviper.6794

If you want small scale battles you could spvp. Or go out there and recruit more guilds for your TZ. But in reply to your question, There’s nothing more fun than running around in a large zerg steam rolling everything in its path. Call it what you will, fight/slaughter whatever.

I think everyone who play’s any game will play to win. If you dont then you need to re-evaluate your outlook.

Serious.

Ok, so if this is what the majority of JQ feels, then I know where you stand.

I like good fights as in something that can and does fight back and may even come close to or does beat me. Thats what I call fun. Thats what I call a fight.

And of course I play to win the fight, I guess I should’ve asked, do you more care about winning the overall match, or the battles. Screw overall because that’s just a coverage game on who has more people in a 24/hour time frame.

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Taldek.6105

Taldek.6105

Serious.

I like good fights as in something that can and does fight back and may even come close to or does beat me. Thats what I call fun. Thats what I call a fight.

And of course I play to win the fight, I guess I should’ve asked, do you more care about winning the overall match, or the battles. Screw overall because that’s just a coverage game on who has more people in a 24/hour time frame.

If you knew you had the round the clock coverage, would you not try to keep the map setup in a favorable way for the next shift? It’s not that the battles are any less important. It’s just that their priorities differ from yours currently it sounds like.

Blackgate – [KnT]

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

Happens to all sides, I get run over all the time by opponents zergs when out scouting, yak slapping or yak running. To be honest, count yourself lucky it was JQ and only 10. When it happens to me its always 30+.

On your original question, is there a difference? Actually, there only seems to be a difference if you are not winning and then it seems that folks play for the fights and not the points….

Personally I like to do both but maybe I am odd that way. That is not to say we can’t dress up in pink, or have a naked norn night while doing so, ok maybe I am odd.

I do manage to find plenty of small man action when I want but you have to choose your targets/areas of operation carefully. Hope you find what you are looking for.

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.

(edited by Kreen.3925)

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

Serious.

I have plenty of members out there roaming around for small fights, feel free to hunt SF tags as you see fit. Fair warning, you may need to bring more ppl.

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Talentless.5708

Talentless.5708

Hi everyone. Had fun last night running with TIN on whatever map I was on (dunno, was hard to tell from the bottom of that bottle). Greatest guild ever. EVER.

Just one of many future new guilds we enticed over for a few days with our vast reserves of gold allocated for both recruiting new guilds and server jumpers. It’s the only way we can win.

Good to know someone on JQ understands why they win!

Forum warriors should know better… you’re here enough. TIN, BUGA, ZERG… I wont explain.

Talentless Necro – Talentless Engineer
Jade Quarry – Strike Force | Wilsonian Institute
new video pending: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDVc34_SFKM&feature=youtu.be

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Korbaal.6402

Serious.

A few people on the forum is not a majority. Are you also implying that nobody gives JQ a good fight? I get plenty of good fights the small slaughter’s in between are just a loot bag bonus. The ‘good fights’ we get between JQ-SoR-BG usually happen around NA prime everything between is what it is.

You’re obviously mad about getting rolled over by large zergs, all I can say is welcome to WvW, it happens no matter what server you are on. Win or lose WvW is all about big numbers. Fights are fun, winning is the cherry on the cake.

But what I love most about my server is the community. JQ is just a great place to be.

We few, we happy few, we band of brothers. For he today that sheds his blood with me shall be my brother; be never so vile. This day shall gentle his condition. And gentlemen (and ladies) in Lions Arch now abed shall think themselves accursed they were not here, and hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks that fought with us in the mists.

Attachments:

[RIP STAR]

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Midnightjade.3520

Serious.

A few people on the forum is not a majority. Are you also implying that nobody gives JQ a good fight? I get plenty of good fights the small slaughter’s in between are just a loot bag bonus. The ‘good fights’ we get between JQ-SoR-BG usually happen around NA prime everything between is what it is.

You’re obviously mad about getting rolled over by large zergs, all I can say is welcome to WvW, it happens no matter what server you are on. Win or lose WvW is all about big numbers. Fights are fun, winning is the cherry on the cake.

But what I love most about my server is the community. JQ is just a great place to be.

We few, we happy few, we band of brothers. For he today that sheds his blood with me shall be my brother; be never so vile. This day shall gentle his condition. And gentlemen (and ladies) in Lions Arch now abed shall think themselves accursed they were not here, and hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks that fought with us in the mists.

I dispute this. Getting people to hold my manhood is definitely not cheap, in fact it’s really expensive.

Itinerant, no guild.

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Asglarek.8976

Asglarek.8976

Sure you can find me where the buffalo…err Dolyaks roam on all the borderlands because iHeart Dolyaks.

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Signal.9763

Signal.9763

Great fights over the weekend, for what little time I got to play. Had a fun night hopping between BG and JQ BLs on Sunday. Now if only I could get those pesky pre-cursors to drop like everyone gloats about!

You may have a long wait Thundar. Let me explain. You see, in typical MMO design, the tougher the creature the better the loot. Anet has decided that this should apply to WvW as well. Thus we’re dropping pre-cursors for our friends on JQ and BG. Meanwhile, all our opponents are dropping for me are ruined plant fibers… Wait I take that back, one JQ did drop a white, level 15 dagger. I got 15c for that beauty!

No offense! I just figured it was the leftovers of all that omnomberry compote y’all down right before a big fight. Mayhap they should be renamed to omnomberry sliders…

LOL!

Awe ok, I take it back.

Carlotta The Red [GSCH]
Sanctum of Rall

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: nglcpyro.4906

nglcpyro.4906

Thanks for garrison JQ! Must be frustrating to have to redo waypoint in garrison so many times with the amount of coverage you guys have.

Nah we can handle losing a garrison. Not sure how we would handle coming a distant 3rd every week though. Must be frusrating to have to come on the forums and boast about small victories to make you feel better.

Must feel like this…. <groundhog day pic>

That’s kinda uncalled for…. Remember when we were almost perma second to SoS back in the SoS/JQ/SBI days giving it all we had, so any major objective like Garrison was awesome to have? Then when we finally won, we boasted like we had beaten the game before calming down. Goooood times ^^

On topic of fights rather than zerging. Get a party and roam. Eventually you’ll get zerged but holding them off as long as you can defending dolyaks, scouts and guildmaster for a tick or two is the best thing ever! If commanders are attacking something, go defend/scout something as opponent will most likely do the same. Way more fun than 30+ zergs taking supply camps all the time, then moving past a tower to the next supply camp. Though I’m not complaining. Simple communication in chat = lots of bags for everyone for the loss of a supply camp

Also nice to see this thread isn’t a ragefest for once. Hopefully it stays this way!

[OCD]Ordo Contegium Destinatus
-Plush Griffon Recruit of the Jade Quarry Militia-

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: WRod.3856

WRod.3856

No.1 cutest Asura NA.

Attachments:

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

somethingsomethingscoreupdate2

Attachments:

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Zen.8497

Zen.8497

I hear fiber is good for ya.

Grand Emperor Of Common Sense

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: David.4821

David.4821

Score update and doing something that JQ does to us in EB.

Attachments:

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Miiaah.5416

Miiaah.5416

A little Sea BGBL Garrison funzies, trying the youtube enhancements since I forgot to lighten the video in 720P. I’ll remember before upload someday

Blackgate
Mesmer/Warrior/Thief/ele

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Murderin.8269

SF ruining an epic open field battle with siege weapons.

Weak

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

SF ruining an epic open field battle with siege weapons.

Weak

yes, thats totally how it ended too

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Masamoon.3864

Masamoon.3864

8:05 PM PST Score update. Fun fights in EB tonight, got DC’d at the end though.

Attachments:

Sanghae, legends can be true.

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

BG BL is now SF BL

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Murderin.8269

It never ceases to amaze me how many players JQ can field on all maps.

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: DroToke.5962

DroToke.5962

score update brought to you by SF

Attachments:

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

let us all enjoy the last few moments of culling as it stands.

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Talentless.5708

Talentless.5708

lets… cause then cds/fear zergs won swallow havoc anymore/

Talentless Necro – Talentless Engineer
Jade Quarry – Strike Force | Wilsonian Institute
new video pending: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDVc34_SFKM&feature=youtu.be

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: GekoHayate.2451

GekoHayate.2451

Many Rallians died bringing you this information.

Attachments:

Havroun of Karp – Disciples of Magikarp [Karp]

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Tyaen.5148

Tyaen.5148

Good fights on SoR BL tonight. I’m a little rusty, but wanted to get some practice in in case ANet actually fixes this tomorrow. To the bunker Ele giving the fun 1v1 from garrison to north of Longview, I salute you.

Tyyaen – Engineer (80) [SS]
http://camelotunchained.com/v3/

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

lets… cause then cds/fear zergs won swallow havoc anymore/

heh, you’re extra looking forward to this, ain’t ya? ; ))

really hoping this patch makes WvW!

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update from the LOVE asuras and friends!

Happy fighting all!

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Cirus.5748

Cirus.5748

A little Sea BGBL Garrison funzies, trying the youtube enhancements since I forgot to lighten the video in 720P. I’ll remember before upload someday

Awesome fight in our Garrison, it was very even.

Thanks for the upload!

Vanguard Of Exiled Mercenaries – Blackgate

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Zenyatoo.4059

Zenyatoo.4059

I know we had one recently, but the PPT has changed a bit.
Score update

Attachments:

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Another Score Update for those that are interested!

<3

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

Spoiler: 2v1 post

Magic how JQ BL and BG BL were green yet SoR BL untouched by JQ and now watching SoR PvDoor our BL with no defenders ;P. Magnets, how do they work?

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

(edited by MagiKarp.8201)

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Zenyatoo.4059

Zenyatoo.4059

Magic how JQ BL and BG BL were green yet SoR BL untouched by JQ and now watching SoR PvDoor our BL with no defenders ;P. Magnets, how do they work?

we were outmanned on SoR BL. Also during the breakout event an entire SoR zerg came along and steamrolled. So it’s not that we werent there, just not enough of us.

Then people started to log off for the night (The commanders online are not oceanic, and it’s now 5am on the east coast) so we dont have as many people on, SoR took this as their cue to flip as much of the BG stuff as possible.

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

MagiKarp.8201

305, 300, 90 :P

Dat dividing of the points

Blackgate WvW Commander

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

When someone map hops 50+ to a map and you go instant outmanned you don’t really overextend yourself

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

MagiKarp.8201

When someone map hops 50+ to a map and you go instant outmanned you don’t really overextend yourself

lol, JQ outmanned, this is a first.

Blackgate WvW Commander