3/22 SF/ET/FC -- Deja Vu edition

in WvW

Posted by: geekanerd.4123

geekanerd.4123

Round and round it goes. Where does it stop? Nobody knows.

[DIE] – FA
“Is it uplevel ranger season yet?”

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

It never stop… The cicle repeat itself once again…

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

in WvW

Posted by: roostapro.9827

roostapro.9827

Relevent

ET – Neo
FC – Woman
SF – All the agents

=D

Eredon Terrace – Voladeir Roost (Ele)|Roosta (War)|Error Occurred (Gua)|Àneskâ Necrötiâ (Nec)
RoostaGW2

in WvW

Posted by: Narcissus.1058

Narcissus.1058

Il be back tomorrow, hold out until then FC

Good luck to all, and may Glicko be ever in SF’s favor

Aburame Shino, FC WvWer extrordinaire
Leader of the FC Vanguard Initiative(RIP)
Some random guy in [EDGE]

in WvW

Posted by: Advent.6193

Advent.6193

That sounds like a curse, bro. Kinda like “May you live in interesting times.”

Malegryne (Sylvari Mesmer), Lannka (Asura Thief) – Ferguson’s Crossing: [PRD/BRB/OMFG]
Other 80s: Any but Warrior

in WvW

Narcissus.1058

That sounds like a curse, bro. Kinda like “May you live in interesting times.”

Whoops, my bad

in WvW

Posted by: I Monk For L O V E.7528

I Monk For L O V E.7528

Mendons was a hard fought victory but luckily the ram god helped us

Attachments:

None Shall Pass – Level 80 Guardian
No Yaks Shall Pass – Level 80 Thief
Sorrows Furnace – Special Tactics Assault Recon[StaR]

in WvW

Posted by: Harbinger.8637

Harbinger.8637

Ram and two trebs there….

Oh SF you make me laugh.

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage

in WvW

roostapro.9827

Probably the worst reset for SF tonight.

But hey, love you guys, fergs included, focusing on our BL and we are still 2nd place while you are both on our BL (and leaving each other bl alone) so cute <3

Also SF…may wanna check your own BL…its full of blue

Only makes us stronger =]

Eredon Terrace – Voladeir Roost (Ele)|Roosta (War)|Error Occurred (Gua)|Àneskâ Necrötiâ (Nec)
RoostaGW2

in WvW

Advent.6193

To those Fergs who’ve thought of throwing in the towel:

Attachments:

Malegryne (Sylvari Mesmer), Lannka (Asura Thief) – Ferguson’s Crossing: [PRD/BRB/OMFG]

in WvW

Posted by: DisplayName.7802

DisplayName.7802

SCORE UPDATEEEE

Attachments:

Basic Banjo

in WvW

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

Relevent

ET – Neo
FC – Woman
SF – All the agents

=D

theres a disembodied head and or leg somewhere in that scene…

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

in WvW

Posted by: Manoa.5897

Manoa.5897

Saw this week’s thread title and just couldn’t resist…

http://youtu.be/Rct7fOL1hdA

Chaos Spatulai [Chef] | Paragon City Elite [PCE]
Henge of Denravi

in WvW

Posted by: FilthyRat.4652

FilthyRat.4652

Score update

Attachments:

Barodd-80 W/Kremklin-80 Me/Dokast-80 Nec
Nine Divines (ND)
Sorrow’s Furnace

(edited by FilthyRat.4652)

in WvW

Posted by: Parktou.4263

Parktou.4263

Relevent

ET – Neo
FC – Woman
SF – All the agents

=D

HAHAHAhahahaha…..FC was totally that chick tonight, their entire BL was nearly theirs and SF ran through our just recently capped Garr with 5 alphas and 1 omega.
That and their 35 zerglings

Shocking Shorty-Asura Tempest | Magnificent Mike-Troll Warrior | Lockpick Louie- Human Daredevil
Fabio Feline- Charr DH | Viktor Virtuoso-Norn Reaper | Pocket Prestige-Asura Chrono
Killer Kasserole-Plant Druid | Frankie Feline-Cat Scrapper | Felix Feline-Charr Herald

in WvW

Posted by: Harbinger.8637

Harbinger.8637

Real enjoyable night/early morning.

Started with losing everything, took most of it back, then some nice fight, chasing Seven and King around, people thinking golems are battlebots, and finally ending with everything red again.

I just want to say great job to the night crew, you guys are awesome.

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage

in WvW

Advent.6193

Well, Parktou – consider yourselves lucky it was only 1 Omega and 35 Zerglings.
Silly bastids brought us at least 2 Omegas/50 Zerglings last night. I keep telling our folks, we need to start breaking out our own Omegas.
And people wonder why I’ve started calling this the “Nietzsche Tier.”

in WvW

Posted by: katz.8376

katz.8376

SCORE UPDATE

’mornin

Attachments:

Druids of Dhuum [DoD]|Rally Bait [RALY]
~o hai there :D~ LONG LIVE ET

in WvW

Narcissus.1058

Keep it up boys!

in WvW

Posted by: Viada.7501

Viada.7501

Haha love the videos!

Viada – Guild Leader
[TAC] Tactical Terror
Eredon Terrace

in WvW

Posted by: Alchemist.3692

Alchemist.3692

If server transfers didnt cost money, I’d switch over just to see why the other two servers are whining. Last night half of our BL was ET’s the other half FC and it didn’t seem like any of you guys were attacking each other! BUT! I know that’s not the case, so I won’t make a baseless comment such as you guys teaming up on us – even if you’ve publicly admitted it.

Besides, everyone keeps rambling about our “zerg size” and all. I know that SF players (in general) can easily take 2-3 ET or FC guys so it’s natural that 5 guys can FEEL like 25 but it’s really not the case. I’ve only seen two or three guilds with some skill that generally can give us a hard time, one of them being Yarr. A simple example is last night outside of RedBriar 3 theives and an ele bit the dust – repeatedly as I roflstomped them. And they would respawn and run back in their group and get stomped again.

I do understand that as a low population server you guys probably get a lot of the newbies since the others might be full and it was evident with a few of the mesmers I faced last night – but maybe the ones who are more experienced and talented should hold a training session regularly for the others? I believe we’re only as strong as our weakest link – and in most of the groups (of 10 or less) I’ve ran with – our weakest players are still fairly good (well, that’s relative to us being in T8 – I can’t say how we’d compare to higher tiered players).

Another example is last night (around 12.30am EST) a group of I believe Ferg (I could be wrong) was in our BL and had a golem – successfully took down the southern outter gate at bay.. and for some reason about 6-7 of us wiped them (14+) while they were in the water going toward the southern inner gate. I don’t know what they were doing lingering in the water, we just shot at them with our ranged weapons from the land directly above… npcs didn’t even get involved. The group was wiped without a single attack on the inner gate… in fact they didn’t even make it on land.

What I’m trying to say is… while you might whine about 35 zerglings, etc etc. Even when in small groups, unless we’re outnumbered heavily it’s rare we lose the battles. If your people are dying regularly then there isn’t enough support to the defending/attacking groups. It’s more of a L2 kitten ue than zerg size tbh.

(edited by Alchemist.3692)

in WvW

Alchemist.3692

lol the L 2 p i. s. s. u. e is now replaced with kitten.

in WvW

Viada.7501

I’m not whining, my guild has a party on SF borderland every Friday and record videos, we have a good ole time!

Viada – Guild Leader
[TAC] Tactical Terror
Eredon Terrace

in WvW

Alchemist.3692

lol i meant you as in you in general (the servers) not you who posted before me :P

in WvW

Viada.7501

It’s all good. LOL :P

Viada – Guild Leader
[TAC] Tactical Terror
Eredon Terrace

in WvW

Alchemist.3692

being outnumbered is now called L2P…
that’s it folks, Autorun is also L2P and using great siege placements is also L2P..

Please, show me some proof you have the capacity to win one on one before you complain about numbers. Or even small group play say 5 vs 5?

in WvW

roostapro.9827

being outnumbered is now called L2P…
that’s it folks, Autorun is also L2P and using great siege placements is also L2P..

Please, show me some proof you have the capacity to win one on one before you complain about numbers. Or even small group play say 5 vs 5?

^was misclick btw, Had more to say but eh, Firefox felt like derping

been there done that also

I’ve solo’d/duo’d alot of zergs (the most memoriable one I can remember was when fighting Kaineng, Duo’d a 30+ zerg with a lovely fellow member from [TAC] by my side…then 40 more kaineng came for reinforcements and he sacrificed himself to save me xD that was my most memoriable duo, after that I took a break from WvW to do some PvE stuff)

and that was before the RTL nerf…like seriously, I cannot get used to it still being on CD when i swap back to air i’m like “WTF Y U NO WOR….oh….”

there have been moments with SF also, but nothing memoriable..they just dropped faster than usual (80s full exotics as well) and a few stalemates with several KING members.

calling it a L2P |issue is just stupid, as it is not a L2P |issue.

an L2P |issue is when you whine about dying to a certain class and ask for a nerf and then attempt to back up your nerf and how you died.

being outnumbered is NOT an L2P |issue, this is server imbalance issue (SII)

edit: and no…………I can’t do videos in WvW atm simply due to culling & having an AMD cpu (6yrs old) (general PvE & Jps…(not sPvP lol) I can do with ease as long as i avoid dragons when recording….and overflows ;\)
big battles I get less than 10FPS, SM well……………………………………………………….1-2FPS during reset with skill lag & high ping (Scotland>NA server + ISP being rubbish = HIGH Ping)

however I do plan upgrading the rest of the PC soon (already have a good card HD6670…considering my mobo is a PCIe 1.xa….lol) but its a matter of money for me atm, bills, food & general stuff comes before my PC

RoostaGW2

(edited by roostapro.9827)

in WvW

Alchemist.3692

no. it’s l2p, as i and many others have been out numbered MANY times and we’ve usually come out ok. i’m not saying 1 vs 20 is an l2p problem but 10 vs 15 is def l2p. individual skill capacity goes a long way. To give you an example from the other side i’ve seen yaar go 5 vs 15 and do extremely well – that would be an l2p problem for us as the players who were taking them on obviously weren’t good enough. numbers are not always the solution no matter how you try to justify it.

ganking is an entirely different case – but i’ve seen 15 ET guys get wiped by 5 SF guys and single guild claimer with no buff.

culling affects everyone, so it’s not really an excuse since it’s not like you’re the only person getting screwed by it. server imbalance is also a problem with your WvW population not the server. Do you really think the entire SF server is in WvW? I think the maximum amount of players from one server in a BL is 50. They said they originally wanted it to be 100 but significantly reduced it. If you can’t get 30 people to play WvW in your server then your issue is not population – it’s commitment.

in WvW

roostapro.9827

I think I’m talking to nothing at this point

RoostaGW2

in WvW

Alchemist.3692

I guess, there’s always an excuse for the losing teams.

in WvW

roostapro.9827

Wow

You know, coming from an SF player, it is slightly amusing.

I am sorry SF, but i have had enough of some of your arrogant players who know nothing about our current situation, I am truly sorry for this, but Respect comes from those who are respected.

-1 Respect point

RoostaGW2

in WvW

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

being severely outmanned is pretty legit.

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

in WvW

Alchemist.3692

Severely being the keyword… other than Fridays and on our own BL, I’ve never had to queue for WvW. You guys should make a video and record how long you have the outmanned buff on your characters to show us first hand on an average day how out manned you are. If you notice a difference of 5-10 people does not give you the outmanned buff. Unless you have that buff on – it’s L2P and trust me,m I’ve fought many of you guys and I don’t regularly see that buff on.

in WvW

roostapro.9827

Swinging your sword is an L2P
Proof – you could cut yourself pretty bad

RoostaGW2

in WvW

Narcissus.1058

Severely being the keyword… other than Fridays and on our own BL, I’ve never had to queue for WvW. You guys should make a video and record how long you have the outmanned buff on your characters to show us first hand on an average day how out manned you are. If you notice a difference of 5-10 people does not give you the outmanned buff. Unless you have that buff on – it’s L2P and trust me,m I’ve fought many of you guys and I don’t regularly see that buff on.

Anet released a statement saying the buff was broken, not sure if it has been fixed yet

in WvW

Alchemist.3692

Wow

I am sorry SF, but i have had enough of some of your arrogant players who know nothing about our current situation, I am truly sorry for this, but Respect comes from those who are respected.

-1 Respect point

Know nothing? You’re making some baseless assumptions. After Yak’s Bend exploited the Orbs and crushed us with a 500k point difference barely anyone played in WvW…. we worked VERY hard to get our people’s spirits up. I can tell you right now over 100 strong players were going to switch servers but we managed to keep everyone around. Don’t act like you’re the only ones who’ve had problems and are in any sort of “situation”. This isn’t arrogance, it’s about being accountable and taking responsibility. Maybe you should try convincing your people to play the game instead of whining on the forums.

in WvW

Posted by: Soon.5240

Soon.5240

If server transfers didnt cost money, I’d switch over just to see why the other two servers are whining. Last night half of our…..

Lol, you won by 300,000 because of skill.

in WvW

Narcissus.1058

Wow

-1 Respect point

Know nothing? You’re making some baseless assumptions. After Yak’s Bend exploited the Orbs and crushed us with a 500k point difference barely anyone played in WvW…. we worked VERY hard to get our people’s spirits up. I can tell you right now over 100 strong players were going to switch servers but we managed to keep everyone around. Don’t act like you’re the only ones who’ve had problems and are in any sort of “situation”. This isn’t arrogance, it’s about being accountable and taking responsibility. Maybe you should try convincing your people to play the game instead of whining on the forums.

kitten
(This is not an insult to either person)

in WvW

Alchemist.3692

Anet released a statement saying the buff was broken, not sure if it has been fixed yet

If that’s the case, how do you know you’re outmanned? Is it based on what you see in front of you? Because that doesn’t necessarily mean you’ve been out numbered. I’m just trying to understand where these numbers come from.

in WvW

Alchemist.3692

If server transfers didnt cost money, I’d switch over just to see why the other two servers are whining. Last night half of our…..

Because of commitment, and skill. There’s more than one factor in winning. You guys seem to think numbers is the only thing that counts which is sad

in WvW

Narcissus.1058

If that’s the case, how do you know you’re outmanned? Is it based on what you see in front of you? Because that doesn’t necessarily mean you’ve been out numbered. I’m just trying to understand where these numbers come from.

Because I see a horde of SF coming toward my 3man camp flip group that is alone on the map, also, isn’t it a pretty good point that we can throw our entire force to defend a keep and you guys show up with more people and roflstomp us

in WvW

FilthyRat.4652

But hey, love you guys, fergs included, focusing on our BL and we are still 2nd place while you are both on our BL (and leaving each other bl alone) so cute <3

Sorry try again nobody was teaming up on you guys. Seems like you guys had more than enough huge zergs out there to put to rest the ability for ET to put out the numbers when they want. You were able to hold your own in your BL, take our BL, and have a zerg of at least 40 people in EB at the same time. Maybe these people will show up more often after the update.

Nine Divines (ND)
Sorrow’s Furnace

in WvW

Narcissus.1058

Because of commitment, and skill. There’s more than one factor in winning. You guys seem to think numbers is the only thing that counts which is sad

Unfortunately, we can’t put our entire server including new players 1v3 no matter how much skill we have

in WvW

katz.8376

if, hypothetically, given all people with equal skill, one side has 50, and the other 10, which do you think will win?

i can’t count the number of times i’ve been in a group of 5… 10… 15 ET, and i look out in front of me and and see 30… 40…. 60… SF.

outmanned buff is broken. you can’t use that as a basis, but ya know if you want i’ll start taking screenshots of the HUGE FREAKING ZERGS as proof that you guys are outnumbering us

i can easily get proof. you, on the other hand, are full of hot air.

in WvW

Alchemist.3692

Sorry try again nobody was teaming up on you guys. Seems like you guys had more than enough huge zergs out there to put to rest the ability for ET to put out the numbers when they want. You were able to hold your own in your BL, take our BL, and have a zerg of at least 40 people in EB at the same time. Maybe these people will show up more often after the update.

This is the point I’m trying to make… during resets they do fine, then whine about population.

in WvW

Alchemist.3692

if, hypothetically, given all people with equal skill, one side has 50, and the other 10, which do you think will win?

i can’t count the number of times i’ve been in a group of 5… 10… 15 ET, and i look out in front of me and and see 30… 40…. 60… SF.

outmanned buff is broken. you can’t use that as a basis, but ya know if you want i’ll start taking screenshots of the HUGE FREAKING ZERGS as proof that you guys are outnumbering us

i can easily get proof. you, on the other hand, are full of hot air.

Please refer to my earlier post when i said 1 vs 20 is not an l2p problem along with ganking. Instead of getting proof you should start by reading what others say. Just because there’s a zerg in front of you don’t mean your server is outmanned on the map.. it means you are out manned individually. I’ve run in to many zergs and felt out manned but it only meant the rest of us split up and were doing other things.

Please, I implore you to exercise some common sense.

As for your people being unable to do 15 vs 30 in a keep (not out on open field) then you’re just idiots because we were doing exactly that last night.

in WvW

Alchemist.3692

Unfortunately, we can’t put our entire server including new players 1v3 no matter how much skill we have

I agree, and that’s what I said earlier… that being low population you probably have a lot of newer players. And I suggested some sort of training for them by more experienced guys. You’re absolutely right newbies cannot do anything in a 1 vs 3 but you do have some talented guys that can teach them a lot.

in WvW

Posted by: Soon.5240

Soon.5240

lol

in WvW

FilthyRat.4652

FC has a lot of talented people out there, being the server with the least amount of active players out of the three servers they still stay pretty competitive for second place.

I think ET might have had more people than us for a while after reset, but then tapered off about 10-11 eastern time

Nine Divines (ND)
Sorrow’s Furnace

(edited by FilthyRat.4652)

in WvW

katz.8376

Please refer to my earlier post when i said 1 vs 20 is not an l2p problem along with ganking. Instead of getting proof you should start by reading what others say. Just because there’s a zerg in front of you don’t mean your server is outmanned on the map.. it means you are out manned individually. I’ve run in to many zergs and felt out manned but it only meant the rest of us split up and were doing other things.

Please, I implore you to exercise some common sense.

As for your people being unable to do 15 vs 30 in a keep (not out on open field) then you’re just idiots because we were doing exactly that last night.

alright… so… extremely typical weekday example: we have 1 commander on our map, with 10-20 people, a few roamers, and a scout at each keep. when the SF zerg starts rollin’ there are groups of 20-30 (or even more at times) hitting more than one location AT THE SAME TIME. with enough people left over to scout and roam also. last time i checked, that added up to more than we had.

but ya know what, keep patting yourselves on the back and telling yourselves that you’re awesome. it makes me LOL