3/22 SF/ET/FC -- Deja Vu edition

in WvW

Posted by: FilthyRat.4652

FilthyRat.4652

Here is our secret on SF

Think some of you guys out there may have forgotten your fire breathing fists this week

Attachments:

Barodd-80 W/Kremklin-80 Me/Dokast-80 Nec
Nine Divines (ND)
Sorrow’s Furnace

in WvW

Posted by: pulsecodesgnl.3470

pulsecodesgnl.3470

Had fun slaughtering ET in excess tonight with outmanned buff on ourselves several times over. It was rather funny that as soon as the ET zerg ran into a tower with ACs, or saw any group of SF larger than 3, they’d run to another map. Rinse and repeat.

Giving up seems to be the new motto -_-. I’m not sure the strategy of boring us out of WvW seems to be working though.

(And yes, it was a zerg, you drew your own orange swords quite frequently TFoR and the stragglers of PK)

Also, question for PK, what is the point of standing still when you see Invaders and subsequently dying without doing anything? Some sort of ‘giving up’ message perhaps? That seemed to be a recurring theme with your members…

Voxtr | Svell | Kvikr | Svass | Sundr | Naud | Kvedja | Traust
Sorrow’s Furnace – Commander/Officer
Kabal of the Righteous [Seed]

(edited by pulsecodesgnl.3470)

in WvW

Posted by: Pizz.3698

Pizz.3698

I think I’ve seen some WOLF and pugs pop swords at one point too. That hide-n-seek strat… +1

Piiz

in WvW

Posted by: Detharos.3157

Detharos.3157

Tier 7 Fools! They come for your souls!

Attachments:

Dathaul, 80 Melee Ranger
Ferguson’s Crossing server.

in WvW

Posted by: I Monk For L O V E.7528

I Monk For L O V E.7528

I love you ET, you dont even build golems from camps, you run supply from other maps then stand under oil from ET keep and almost lose them all from 3 defenders. GG

None Shall Pass – Level 80 Guardian
No Yaks Shall Pass – Level 80 Thief
Sorrows Furnace – Special Tactics Assault Recon[StaR]

in WvW

Posted by: katz.8376

katz.8376

Also, question for PK, what is the point of standing still when you see Invaders and subsequently dying without doing anything? Some sort of ‘giving up’ message perhaps? That seemed to be a recurring theme with your members…

that was probably me. i was lagging stupidly last night and i know i got insta-ganked a few times before i finally gave up on trying to play and went to bed.

congrats, you killed someone who wasn’t fighting back. good job

Druids of Dhuum [DoD]|Rally Bait [RALY]
~o hai there :D~ LONG LIVE ET

in WvW

I Monk For L O V E.7528

lol katz just ran into you in Bay and had fun seeing you and killing you for the first time, along with your guildy and a few others

in WvW

Posted by: Ungood.3054

Ungood.3054

The Up leveled ranger that downed you was me. Thought you would like to know. yah, your thief buddy had to save you.

Every Lifelong Journey Ends With a Gravestone.
Born and Raised in Eredon Terrace

in WvW

I Monk For L O V E.7528

Nice, it would be more interesting if your morning crew was more then just a karma train tho. I would also like to put ungood, it was 3v1 to start with, so i really dont wanna hear any of that. Oh and so much for always being outnumbered katz. Orange swords everywhere ET went. Maybe thats its! you guys just dont like showing up when we have oppisition. Because i also noticed when we had you guys to the point where you wouldnt cap anything else, you just ported away.

(edited by I Monk For L O V E.7528)

in WvW

katz.8376

and my lag has returned with a vengence. time to call my ISP tomorrow. >grumble<

in WvW

Ungood.3054

I would also like to put ungood, it was 3v1 to start with, so i really dont wanna hear any of that.

LOL. It was just you and me buddy when I pinned your backside to the wall, the other two were not involved. One was downed thanks to that Thief and the other was reviving them. Which, explains why that Thief could take the moment to take a cheep shot at me from behind and thus saving you.

But meh, such is the nature of WvW.

(edited by Ungood.3054)

in WvW

FilthyRat.4652

Lol…think we just figured out why ET can run around with zergs but not bring up orange swords (they did here, but there was like 50). Look close at the right side and you will notice people standing there with their hands in their pockets.

Attachments:

Nine Divines (ND)
Sorrow’s Furnace

(edited by FilthyRat.4652)

in WvW

I Monk For L O V E.7528

I would also like to put ungood, it was 3v1 to start with, so i really dont wanna hear any of that.

LOL. It was just you and me buddy when I pinned your backside to the wall, the other two were not involved. One was downed thanks to that Thief and the other was reviving them. Which, explains why that Thief could take the moment to take a cheep shot at me from behind and thus saving you.

i think you missed the part where i came behind the gate you just took down at bay and jumped into atleast 3 running in :/

in WvW

Ungood.3054

i think you missed the part where i came behind the gate you just took down at bay and jumped into atleast 3 running in :/

nope in fact we all kinda laughed that you did a jump attack and then ran past us and though the green door while the gate was down

in WvW

katz.8376

Oh and so much for always being outnumbered katz.

have i said we never make orange swords? (heck i know i made a joke a while back about my husband showing up and being the 25th guy cuz the swords popped when he arrived) i try to avoid making sweeping generalizations like that… because there are always exceptions. if i did slip up and say we never make orange swords… sorry.

and as for you, ratty.. you need to learn to count if you think there’s 50 there…. unless there’s that many more again off screen. i counted 25-26 in that shot. try again.

in WvW

I Monk For L O V E.7528

Im surprised you guys even bothered making a cata to finish taking QL after we wiped your golems. But anywho thanks for all wiping outside QL to 4 of us. It was much appreciated. Thanks for giving me something to finally do tsmorning ET

(edited by I Monk For L O V E.7528)

in WvW

katz.8376

very interesting. SF and ET fighting each other, and BOTH have the outmanned buff.

in WvW

Ungood.3054

Oh and so much for always being outnumbered katz.

Do you mean like this morning?

Orange swords everywhere and yet we are still outmanned.. Does that mean Ferg has hundreds of people on the field this morning?

Attachments:

in WvW

Ungood.3054

Thanks for giving me something to finally do tsmorning ET

you mean of course, something other then getting owned by an up leveled ranger

in WvW

I Monk For L O V E.7528

Time to cap everything back, cause we all know ET disappears once they have to defend something

in WvW

Ungood.3054

Time to cap everything back, cause we all know ET disappears once they have to defend something

Yup, Have fun

in WvW

I Monk For L O V E.7528

Which still amazes me, considering you have atleast 15 more players then us right now, you could wipe us at whatever you defend

in WvW

Ungood.3054

Which still amazes me, considering you have atleast 15 more players then us right now, you could wipe us at whatever you defend

nope Ya’ll go right on and take it. Have fun.

in WvW

I Monk For L O V E.7528

Well if thats the case thank you, even SF needs karma trains

in WvW

FilthyRat.4652

and as for you, ratty.. you need to learn to count if you think there’s 50 there…. unless there’s that many more again off screen. i counted 25-26 in that shot. try again.

There were people running supply from camp and around corner.

Nine Divines (ND)
Sorrow’s Furnace

in WvW

I Monk For L O V E.7528

nope in fact we all kinda laughed that you did a jump attack and then ran past us and though the green door while the gate was down

So it was a 3v1 at first then some one came out and then it was a 3v2?

Yeah i ran behind their zerg and jumped on the stragglers and then a thief came running in after during the 3v2 part it was prob more along the lines of 4v2

in WvW

FilthyRat.4652

Sound like from the last response it was 3v1…since the three of you guys were amused. Then another person came to make it a 3v2 in the end.

Nine Divines (ND)
Sorrow’s Furnace

in WvW

FilthyRat.4652

So it was a 3v1 at first then some one came out and then it was a 3v2?

Yeah i ran behind their zerg and jumped on the stragglers and then a thief came running in after during the 3v2 part it was prob more along the lines of 4v2

That I would believe but the contradictions in the other responses just didn’t add up. And I know you to well to believe that….I swear those other guys were just watching.

Nine Divines (ND)
Sorrow’s Furnace

in WvW

katz.8376

and as for you, ratty.. you need to learn to count if you think there’s 50 there.... unless there’s that many more again off screen. i counted 25-26 in that shot. try again.

25 of them?

XD i was with that group till i lagged out. no way in heck we had 50. i’d buy that at that point we had 30-35. ( >le gasp!< did an ETer actually admit to having a decent force on the field? omg! write it down!!!! >eyeroll< )

i woke up extra early to catch the fun

in WvW

I Monk For L O V E.7528

25 of them?

XD i was with that group till i lagged out. no way in heck we had 50. i’d buy that at that point we had 30-35. ( >le gasp!< did an ETer actually admit to having a decent force on the field? omg! write it down!!!! >eyeroll< )

THERE IT IS! katz admitted to having a bunch of people. And im still not sure why you didnt defend with atleast 30 people. We were running around tower to tower with 5 people

in WvW

Posted by: Harbinger.8637

Harbinger.8637

ET zerg golem rush.
Take everything back.
SF comes.
While fighting SF. ET comes back and takes everything.

Rinse and repeat. Don’t have the manpower or the time to upgrade anything.

Props for a good strat, but god it’s annoying.

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage

in WvW

FilthyRat.4652

25 of them?

Oh lets not forget the high amount of thieves that ET fields also (maybe 50%), so there were probably a lot of people invisible.

Nine Divines (ND)
Sorrow’s Furnace

in WvW

I Monk For L O V E.7528

ET zerg golem rush.
Take everything back.
SF comes.
While fighting SF. ET comes back and takes everything.

Rinse and repeat. Don’t have the manpower or the time to upgrade anything.

Props for a good strat, but god its annoying.

Im sorry for us there Heaven
Idk why we had people go to your BL when you were still capping it back while we have ET golem zerging our kitten as well. This i will never understand. We could of atleast went to ET BL, we all know they wouldnt of came back to defend. They were way to busy with the karma train

in WvW

Posted by: roostapro.9827

roostapro.9827

95% SF are thieves
94% of which use BS build
1% not amused.

MADE UP NUMBERS FTW

Eredon Terrace – Voladeir Roost (Ele)|Roosta (War)|Error Occurred (Gua)|Àneskâ Necrötiâ (Nec)
RoostaGW2

in WvW

FilthyRat.4652

Well seems like one server has been playing on up leveled characters all week….maybe to prepare?

Nine Divines (ND)
Sorrow’s Furnace

in WvW

Ungood.3054

3 people standing around counts as a “Zerg” now? LOL.

in WvW

katz.8376

hmph. seems like all i ever face in SF is thieves too. see how that goes both ways?

i deleted my lowbie thief a few days ago, by the way. never really liked the play-style. slowly but surely getting better at my tactics on my guard and ranger, tho... (when lag isn’t screwing me over that is)

in WvW

FilthyRat.4652

Just seems weird to be fighting a server full of up leveled toons the weeks before a major stealth patch is coming in….thats all I’m saying.

Nine Divines (ND)
Sorrow’s Furnace

in WvW

Ungood.3054

THERE IT IS! katz admitted to having a bunch of people. And im still not sure why you didnt defend with atleast 30 people. We were running around tower to tower with 5 people

Oh sure. We tons of people, hundreds if not thousands, it’s a well known fact that SF only wins due their amazing tactics and skill.

in WvW

roostapro.9827

Just seems weird to be fighting a server full of up leveled toons the weeks before a major stealth patch is coming in….thats all I’m saying.

Could also say the same…
but….
the reason for so many uplevelled toons in WvW is because when you have done PvE 2-6 times already, It gets boring, grindy & hard to level and is more slower than WvW, plus the karma you get from WvW will be enough to get full exotics by the time you hit 80 = Full exotics for free (Either by karma or badges)

On all 3 sides there will be alot of uplevelled toons, people want to try out new classes & see whats what as well as faster levelling.

you could also say what I just said for your server having so many uplevelled toons, but the fact is, people want to try out new things (7 months..and not nearly enough to do at level 80) on all sides, we will all be here for a while, why not level while killing.

Eredon Terrace – Voladeir Roost (Ele)|Roosta (War)|Error Occurred (Gua)|Àneskâ Necrötiâ (Nec)
RoostaGW2

in WvW

Posted by: Kay.5416

Kay.5416

I gotta work today, but I had a great time last night. Both SF and ET were in our BLs, and I had the pleasure of watching one clash between them during the time we still had our Garrison.

I still haven’t had too many encounters with ET otherwise, though we did have some very good fights last night. I don’t know where you guys picked up those numbers, but you should do it more often! It’s kind of refreshing. You do run away way too easily, though. I mean, we’re FC, not SF. C’mon now, middle brother.

I’ve intentionally gotten a bit more bold these days. I’m still a glass cannon with a glass jaw, but dying’s more an annoyance (I have to run back AGAIN? kittened repair goes up each time I swear) than anything else and I’ve had some great times being in the battle rather than at an ele safe distance. Plus it’s kind of fun to run after someone while shooting fireballs.

Hope to see everyone on the field tonight!

Ferguson’s Crossing: Heliolite & handful of others

in WvW

roostapro.9827

Score update, for those that care about the score more than the fun

ET back in second place after a big push from our commanders, great work ET =D

edit: before someone goes “Ohhh y u no in battle u so bleh” I just logged in, enter WvW, take screenshot, crash again, Rage and kick pc………….though not the PCs fault that the game crashes alot more since feb patch…I need one of those stress toy things that you squeeze…will do less damage XD but meh..computer is being upgraded slowly anyway, and the crap thats inside it with the dust bunnies is getting tosed when they get replaced :P

Attachments:

RoostaGW2

(edited by roostapro.9827)

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

Lol…think we just figured out why ET can run around with zergs but not bring up orange swords (they did here, but there was like 50). Look close at the right side and you will notice people standing there with their hands in their pockets.

That’s Battlecamp and his game of Hide-And-Seek… Indeed he had around 30 people with him (as we poped the orange swords often, even on empty objectives) but it’s nowhere close to 50.
I stopped after he moved to EB for the second time, because my Engineer hit 65 and I had to buy the new clothes (also because it was 6am already).

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

in WvW

Posted by: McViolin.8547

McViolin.8547

Warning, the video you are about to see has no little critters being harmed. It does however, depict the Wiping of many SF players, viewer discretion is advised. Enjoy

in WvW

Posted by: Silk.8302

Silk.8302

Hey guys some very great battles we had with a mixture of PK TFOR and other people, I have nothing but praise for you since you all have so much spirit, now you have to instill that into the rest of the server, one thing I can suggest is to try to recruit fresh meat and give them a taste of blood =P they will never go back!

Any way is is always a pleasure you guys are awesome.

Server|Fort Aspenwood
Guild|Players Killing Players[PVP]
IGN|Sammy Eli

in WvW

Posted by: Pizz.3698

Pizz.3698

I love that Screenshot because not long after I typed charge!, the 10 of us at QL jump down and just wipe that zerg as they spread out in fear of SF. It was hilarious to see.

Piiz

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

I love that Screenshot because not long after I typed charge!, the 10 of us at QL jump down and just wipe that zerg as they spread out in fear of SF. It was hilarious to see.

Actually you already did it on the SS, and also said: “OMFG get the cata up guys”

WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

Getting ready for the team colour next week… (It might be too soon tho…)

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: BeBlunt.4793

BeBlunt.4793

ya i also noticed in that screenshot hanna saying not to worry it’s ET’s whole server so i can see that some of SF even admit we dont have many people in WvW

Attachments:

(edited by BeBlunt.4793)

in WvW

katz.8376

i did have one cool thing happen last night in all the crazy. had people running supply from stargrove while we were trying to take either dawns or garri, i forget which, and got waylaid by a white-furred charr mesmer, and a thief (possibly also a warrior, but he may not have showed up till later). after a good hard fight we won, and i bowed to them try to say "good fight, guys."

i didn’t think they’d give up easily, and /map said the SF zerg was on the move, so i built an arrow cart hidden in a corner in the camp and waited. i could imagine the "what the f..." expressions on people’s faces as they came up the hill and rounded the corner into stargrove camp only to get pelted by a rain of arrows. i didn’t think it would last long, but hey, was fun while it lasted.. cuz few seconds later the same charr mesmer, a warrior, and another buddy or two hit me hard from the side.

then the charr saluted me... i assume returning my gesture earlier.

to you, nameless charr mesmer i faced in stargrove last night... >salute<

(edited by katz.8376)