3/22 SF/ET/FC -- Deja Vu edition

in WvW

Posted by: McViolin.8547

McViolin.8547

Fun time running around with VK on EB. Learned a lot too.

Zergball + combo fields + taking advantage of both together simultaneously….Great tactic if you can maintain the ball and coordinate….

Nothing new to us (other than the machine like execution of VZ), many of us have saw the Youtube vids, or saw it on other tiers, VZ does it extremely well.

WZ (on FC) had been experimenting with it for weeks, their problem (that I saw) was they were trying it in open field situations, it seemingly works much better in a closed/controlled environment like VZ had last night in Jerris.

Haven’t faced this enough to know for sure, but my theory is that if you break the ball you break the group. Focus mesmer pulls, mass fears, (yeah I know 3-4 guardians/warriors could counter with stab., but there are counters to everything) separate those people(s) from combo fields and each other and thin the herd so to speak.

That is what we did last night, a few of us went and dropped CC’s and AOE on them in the tower to force their squishier ones out, and control when they were leaving rather than have them sit and dictate when they moved.

Seemed to work much better, and again have no idea the best way to attack this, but I feel as though we will have MUCH fun figuring it out lol

Shhhhhh nobody tell him what most of the meta knows

in WvW

Posted by: Saradon WarChild.2034

Saradon WarChild.2034

Zergball + combo fields + taking advantage of both together simultaneously….Great tactic if you can maintain the ball and coordinate….

Nothing new to us (other than the machine like execution of VZ), many of us have saw the Youtube vids, or saw it on other tiers, VZ does it extremely well.

WZ (on FC) had been experimenting with it for weeks, their problem (that I saw) was they were trying it in open field situations, it seemingly works much better in a closed/controlled environment like VZ had last night in Jerris.

Haven’t faced this enough to know for sure, but my theory is that if you break the ball you break the group. Focus mesmer pulls, mass fears, (yeah I know 3-4 guardians/warriors could counter with stab., but there are counters to everything) separate those people(s) from combo fields and each other and thin the herd so to speak.

That is what we did last night, a few of us went and dropped CC’s and AOE on them in the tower to force their squishier ones out, and control when they were leaving rather than have them sit and dictate when they moved.

Seemed to work much better, and again have no idea the best way to attack this, but I feel as though we will have MUCH fun figuring it out lol

I have to ask you something about that fight. Was that your entire online population of your server mustered against us in the end? You had a lot of bodies there!

My Hammer Your Face 80 Warrior
[VK] Commander

in WvW

Posted by: drtoph.4857

drtoph.4857

If you are not afraid of them in the open field, you have not seen anything yet. Tower farms are fine and dandy, but open field fights is where VK rocks the party that rocks the party.

Drtoph
80 Elementalist

in WvW

Posted by: Drastic.8920

Drastic.8920

Completely agree HR. It’s been a lot of fun and quite the learning experience while running with them.

FC: Remnant Militant [SNKY]

in WvW

Posted by: MikeRiv.4031

MikeRiv.4031

Well it does matter, we’ve dropped from 25-30 potential points this week down to 19 right now. It looks like we might be dragged back into tier 8 for quite some time.

ET/FC do not dissapoint! If you drag us back down here only to dissapoint again in a couple weeks. I will be sad.

Well yeah, I’m kinda tired of T8 =(

Nortec (Asura Engineer) / Tunridae (Norn Guardian)
Guerreros de la Útima Alianza [GDUA]
Sorrow’s Furnace

in WvW

Posted by: Loken.9724

Loken.9724

Its VK first of all

Secondly, Combo fields actually work best in the open field. If you were there fighting us later on, you must have saw us going 15v60 for over 5 minutes simply because we ALWAYS have ALL 15 guys RIGHT ON TOP of my tag. No matter what I do, they are with me, when we stop the fields go down, they are blasted 5-10 times within 3s and we are moving in 5s total again.

Its cute you guys think a zerg ball is 15-20 people

We do this with 100 RET (now VK) in a single ball with the same results.

Thank you guys for all the comments. Its been fun here so far.

Alaric the Sic level 3 guard
Founder of [SIC] and Commander.
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV6azSCyyjhrcNy2WAGKm7w?feature=mhee

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

You can go to HoD…

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

in WvW

Posted by: Manoa.5897

Manoa.5897

You can go to HoD…

Not anymore. Last I checked (this morning before work), HoD had increased in population server was now a “high” population server.

I’m willing to bet that SF will loose rating during next week’s match. Ah T8 Glicko Ghetto, our “home sweet home.”

Chaos Spatulai [Chef] | Paragon City Elite [PCE]
Henge of Denravi

in WvW

Posted by: Gisei.5749

Gisei.5749

Do all of [ret] plan to join VK?

I actually hope not. That’d be overkill.

~Sorrow’s Furnace~
Guardian

in WvW

Posted by: Haldunius.7864

Haldunius.7864

Not all of RET, but War Machine is suppose to be joining us any day now…

FA Mesmo – [VK]
Last words – “I’m going to jump off this cliff
and pull all those guys down cuz they’ll die.”

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

Not all of RET, but War Machine is suppose to be joining us any day now…

Wait what? WM?!

Is the ‘Kaineng Terror’ starting over again?!?

WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points

in WvW

Haldunius.7864

I kid. I kid. I’m just stirring up drama.

FA Mesmo – [VK]

in WvW

Posted by: pulsecodesgnl.3470

pulsecodesgnl.3470

That’s all t8 needs. More drama -_-.

Voxtr | Svell | Kvikr | Svass | Sundr | Naud | Kvedja | Traust
Sorrow’s Furnace – Commander/Officer
Kabal of the Righteous [Seed]

in WvW

Haldunius.7864

Muhwahahah, I felt like this while I was typing it:

But seriously, here’s to some good ole fashion drama free murderin’ this reset weekend. Bring out yer dead!

FA Mesmo – [VK]

in WvW

Loken.9724

No. We are a separate guild. We broke off from them when we made the move.

WE ARE NOT HERE TO STAY.

We are here until thursday of next week than we return to our home in Fort Aspenwood. We are simply here to take a ‘vacation’ from the insanity of T2. It was needed. T8 has so far been nothing but fun as hell.

We have about 50 members in VK right now, 30ish are in T8 as we speak. You only saw 17 last night and we were severely lacking some major class comp. I can’t wait to get all 30 in at one time.

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

I don’t think i should step in…

Attachments:

in WvW

Gisei.5749

No. We are a separate guild. We broke off from them when we made the move.

WE ARE NOT HERE TO STAY.

We are here until thursday of next week than we return to our home in Fort Aspenwood. We are simply here to take a ‘vacation’ from the insanity of T2. It was needed. T8 has so far been nothing but fun as hell.

I’m not sure if I’m disappointed or relieved.

Guess SF needs to make your first and last T8 reset as fun as we can. Be sure to be in SM asap reset. If we’re lucky, ET will make their first appearance in over a month.

~Sorrow’s Furnace~
Guardian

in WvW

Loken.9724

I personally won’t be here due to the holidays, I come back sunday. Stawker (Co-leader of VK) will be commanding on Reset with a full force of VK (about 30ish) destination unknown at this point, but normally we like to stay in our own BL for resets and let the endless hordes of enemies break upon our wills to dominate all living things :P

I wish I was here for the reset.

ET was out last night from what I saw, they had a 50 man zerg for a short time until they lost their Keep in EB that is.

in WvW

Loken.9724

[VK]’s first time working as a unit since leaving [RET]

in WvW

pulsecodesgnl.3470

Loken, by the end of your visit, I’d like to hear you and your guild’s honest opinions of how you think SF fares as a server. Compliments, criticisms whatever… it’s hard to gauge/improve yourself when you’ve been in the same place for the last three months.

But back on topic, your videos are awesome to watch, you guys have great coordination. Thanks for posting ’em, and again, look forward to seeing you in battle.

edit: Been awhile since I’ve heard ATDI, good song choice.

in WvW

Loken.9724

I rarely ever post videos with my own voice com in it. Numerous reasons why not. 1 being im kitten when it comes to video recording and rarely can figure it out.

So it sounds like nothings being said but as any of my guys can tell you, im usually yelling like 900 commands a second. They follow or we all die.

as far as SF is concerned. WAY to much glass. thats the glaring first thing we noticed. We melt you guys so fast its ridiculous. I am just going to assume its a lack of running toughness gear.

You also seem very scattered. Do you not have a community ts3 running? If you don’t, get one. its a MUST to have in higher tiers. I mean you seem to have the sheer numbers to be a couple tiers up, which is leaving me to think that the pvp skills/knowledge and communication must be the problem. Thats my honest opinion with only having played 1 night in wvw against you guys.

Improve alittle on any of that, you will move up. You got the numbers.

I have ATDI in another one of my videos as well

in WvW

Gisei.5749

That video hurts my heart. Unfortunately, me yanking players out of your formations and killing them, including commanders twice, didn’t make the cuts. =/ Good video though, even though I didn’t get any star roles.

But as for communication, that’s our biggest flaw in my opinion. Half the players on SF won’t even respond in chat. If we try to get a portal bomb together, maybe 10 out of 50+ will heed the call. If we have a zerg attacking a tower, and we need reinforcements elsewhere, anywhere, no one on that tower will leave to assist. Our guys who get to the trebs and mortars first shoot at the wrong targets, and won’t listen to players trying to correct them. People place golems at gates, and trebs within catapult range. Players rather stand on the wall and shoot rather than help erect siege. It’s all rather frustrating.

And well, they say be the change you want to see. My guild isn’t WvW centric, but I’m willing to join one that is WvW focused, and doesn’t just want to play WvW, but to be best at it. One that strives to be more VK-ish in the field, and willing to put self interest aside to up the score. I will not rep 100%. PM me if your guild would like +1. (CoSa, don’t bother. Trim 70% of your players and I’ll think about it)

~Sorrow’s Furnace~
Guardian

in WvW

Posted by: Ungood.3054

Ungood.3054

as far as SF is concerned. WAY to much glass. thats the glaring first thing we noticed. We melt you guys so fast its ridiculous. I am just going to assume its a lack of running toughness gear.

You also seem very scattered. Do you not have a community ts3 running? If you don’t, get one. its a MUST to have in higher tiers. I mean you seem to have the sheer numbers to be a couple tiers up, which is leaving me to think that the pvp skills/knowledge and communication must be the problem. Thats my honest opinion with only having played 1 night in wvw against you guys.

Improve alittle on any of that, you will move up. You got the numbers.

Thank you

We have been trying to tell this to SF for a long time now, and our reward was to have what we said met with snark, attacks, rage and hate, and.. well. lets just say they did not take it well at all, which is why, 9 weeks later, they are still here, they are still stalling, and T7 is laughing at them.

Maybe they will listen to you, when they would not listen to us.

Every Lifelong Journey Ends With a Gravestone.
Born and Raised in Eredon Terrace

(edited by Ungood.3054)

in WvW

Posted by: King Amadaeus.8619

King Amadaeus.8619

Oh please great new guys tell us how to get better….ninja please, you ported into a 3 month long match where most of us are on alts, in PVE, or trying to get into a map because of this patch bringing in more people…..SF is at its best when it gets smacked around a little, we will be fine….

Mag Server Leader

in WvW

pulsecodesgnl.3470

And in comes Ungood, the bastion of omniscience and pillar of martyrdom. Anything you don’t take credit for?

And yes Loken, since you won’t be there, have your guild provide feedback on Friday/Saturday, that’s when the majority of us have our mass coordinated efforts, outside of Friday there really has been no reason to inspire SF to get coordinated, yet.

(edited by pulsecodesgnl.3470)

in WvW

Posted by: King Amadaeus.8619

King Amadaeus.8619

And in comes Ungood, the bastion of omniscience and pillar of martyrdom. Anything you don’t take credit for?

Yeah shame on us for not listening to him….ROFL….get a clue

Mag Server Leader

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

Score updates… I’m the one that get credit for it!

Attachments:

in WvW

Gisei.5749

We have been trying to tell this to SF for a long time now, and our reward was to have what we said met with snark, attacks, rage and hate, and.. well. lets just say they did not take it well at all, which is why, 9 weeks later, they are still here, they are still stalling, and T7 is laughing at them.

Not going to go into an argument, meaning I will neither continue a discussion on the topic, nor will I acknowledge a response. This horse has been kicked enough.

My 2 cents to the average ET response, being both arrogant and condescending.

My point is ET isn’t any better.

ET isn’t any more decent on the forums than SF. I’ve seen players from both servers act like kitten. Your post shall be the example. If you try to deny it, answer this question to yourself. What was the point of the response? The only answer is a jab at SF.

The average ET isn’t any better on the field than a SF. Of course, this being from personal experience. Just look at the 50 man zerg that’s been running about. Looks like SF from last week. Messy and disorganized, and trust me, I know what both those are.(I’m from SF)

If anything, FC outshines us both in average skill and, heck, even forum behavior as well. Just look at them after observing VK. I’m seeing them begin to move like VK, even when no VK are present. I’m not saying ET is worse than SF, but it’s about time to hop down from that high horse, and do as SF is trying to do. Improve.

~Sorrow’s Furnace~
Guardian

(edited by Gisei.5749)

in WvW

Posted by: Silk.8302

Silk.8302

Hey FC it was a nice wipe you did on us =( at garr in FC we made a very stupid mistake but still we are hoping to fight like this in the future. =)

That is the rally/support you guys need and it is great I love some nice battles. Hope it continues also ungood please do not put attack a whole server because a a few people, I am not saying they are right or wrong, btu we are trying to communicate better with everyone.

The guild leaders are engaging in convos how to better our selves, it hasnt starrted yet but we are working on it.

Server|Fort Aspenwood
Guild|Players Killing Players[PVP]
IGN|Sammy Eli

in WvW

Posted by: McViolin.8547

McViolin.8547

Not going to go into an argument, meaning I will neither continue a discussion on the topic, nor will I acknowledge a response. This horse has been kicked enough.

My 2 cents to the average ET response, being both arrogant and condescending.

My point is ET isn’t any better.

ET isn’t any more decent on the forums than SF. I’ve seen players from both servers act like kitten. Your post shall be the example. If you try to deny it, answer this question to yourself. What was the point of the response? The only answer is a jab at SF.

The average ET isn’t any better on the field than a SF. Of course, this being from personal experience. Just look at the 50 man zerg that’s been running about. Looks like SF from last week. Messy and disorganized, and trust me, I know what both those are.(I’m from SF)

If anything, FC outshines us both in average skill and, heck, even forum behavior as well. Just look at them after observing VK. I’m seeing them begin to move like VK, even when no VK are present. I’m not saying ET is worse than SF, but it’s about time to hop down from that high horse, and do as SF is trying to do. Improve.

As someone from ET, I wholeheartedly agree. I use to command all the time, but after a lot of our players started to go into mindless zerg mode, I got so frustrated, I just didn’t tag up anymore. The only way I tag up anymore is when I run a guild group going. The mindset needs to change, I am sick of the whole " we are better just because we are outnumbered". We need to start getting organized ourselves and train all our people. As for the forums, I got tired of the match up forums, it degenerated to near troll wars 2 from all sides instead of anything constructive

in WvW

Loken.9724

VK is a drama free guild on and off the forums. I’m not getting dragged into this. I stated my honest opinion. If you choose to take the criticism and do something with it great. If not that’s no big deal.

VK will do what we do and leave in a week. We hope the fights will be many.

Ps. You only pulled pug commanders out of the group. I was the only VK commander. I only went down 1 time the entire night. That was in rouges when we charged 10 into 50 to make our final stand.

in WvW

pulsecodesgnl.3470

Score updates… I’m the one that get credit for it!

Hmm, this is acceptable. *places score update trophy in Jerknars lap.

in WvW

Posted by: Jextapose.6532

Jextapose.6532

I have rather enjoyed this trip into T8 so far. My honest opinion is this. I was rather shocked to see the numbers that SF can field. Was not expecting that many in T8. Although this was EB, and it seemed to me that the BL’s were dead for the most part. It could be that EB is where most of SF goes. The culling patch could be the culprit but it seems to me like SF has more numbers than FA did 3 months ago during our time in T3. That could also be wrong though because SF is immensely scattered, whereas in higher tiers, most of the numbers are grouped on commanders. WIth numbers alone though, I think SF can do pretty well in T7 and probably even push past T7 if they get more organized and wear the proper gear.

FC certainly has some numbers as well, it just takes some work to get them out. Can’t blame them for being incredibly demoralized, FA went through the same thing in T3 for a few months. Seems like all they need is a few good leaders that people can rally on and they could do some serious work.

Aether of the Wind
Field Generator – [VK]
Fort Aspenwood

(edited by Jextapose.6532)

in WvW

pulsecodesgnl.3470

Back on topic though, we are a glassy server, that comes with the territory of being largely a PvE server. The same relatively goes for FC and ET as well, so we’ve obviously not noticed much a hindrance there. But it is fairly obvious when someone is built/geared and experienced in WvW though, regardless of the t8 server.

in WvW

Ungood.3054

As someone from ET, I wholeheartedly agree. I use to command all the time, but after a lot of our players started to go into mindless zerg mode, I got so frustrated, I just didn’t tag up anymore. The only way I tag up anymore is when I run a guild group going. The mindset needs to change, I am sick of the whole " we are better just because we are outnumbered". We need to start getting organized ourselves and train all our people. As for the forums, I got tired of the match up forums, it degenerated to near troll wars 2 from all sides instead of anything constructive

Yes.

We are sloppy and it seems we have become far worse as time has gone on. I could theorize as to why, but, in the end, that does not matter, what matters is while we still fought on the field, we gave up on winning and thus we gave up on being a team, working together and moving up.

And we need to work on that

in WvW

Loken.9724

You are all glassy forsure. FC/ET/SF.

This is easily changed. You could look into promoting more WvW oriented builds during guild meetings or on guild websites. That helps alot. Watch videos of high tiers play. That’s what I did personally to create a style of play unique to VK/RET.

Should you listen to me just cuz I come from T2? Kitten kaboodle no.

If you run against VK you will see the true power of the death star…I mean, of the WvW oriented builds/players. We literally do 0 PVE. Most of my guys have under 20% map completion. So if you like the way we play than sure. Take my advice. Kitten PM me in game and I’ll Shoot you my honest opinion on anything. I’m here to have fun.

Forum warriors you hit me for 11 billion damage. I have been killed.

Guild wars warriors. Keep up the good fight.

See you in battle. My body only drops spikes. Don’t kill me. It’s a waste of your time

in WvW

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

I have rather enjoyed this trip into T8 so far. My honest opinion is this. I was rather shocked to see the numbers that SF can field. Was not expecting that many in T8. Although this was EB, and it seemed to me that the BL’s were dead for the most part. It could be that EB is where most of SF goes. The culling patch could be the culprit but it seems to me like SF has more numbers than FA did 3 months ago during our time in T3. That could also be wrong though because SF is immensely scattered, whereas in higher tiers, most of the numbers are grouped on commanders. WIth numbers alone though, I think SF can do pretty well in T7 and probably even push past T7 if they get more organized and wear the proper gear.

FC certainly has some numbers as well, it just takes some work to get them out. Can’t blame them for being incredibly demoralized, FA went through the same thing in T3 for a few months. Seems like all they need is a few good leaders that people can rally on and they could do some serious work.

the patch means 2-4x the normal numbers being fielded by all 3 servers

of course for comparison, im told t1 has redefined the meaning of zerg now post patch >.>

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

in WvW

Posted by: Scumbag Mawile.6384

Scumbag Mawile.6384

Dear FC,

We’re terribly sorry about the lack of catas.

With love,
SF

Attachments:

Disciple of Quag

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

I just hope FC doesn’t get utterly demoralizated if their “reinforcement” will really leave… That will just break T8 even more.

in WvW

Manoa.5897

If You had gotten over yourself a month ago, you would have been gone.

Ludicrous. True, we can most certainly do better tactics-wise. But the rating system expecting us to wins by 200K+ margins 100% of the time is a completely unrealistic expectation. No other tier requires such margins for over 9 weeks straight to break into the next tier. Thanks to Glicko, we would have still been here, no matter what our performance.

P.S. Constantly telling players from a particular server that they suck isn’t advice. The posts from [VK] is some good, solid, constructive feedback that we can actually take into consideration.

Henge of Denravi

(edited by Manoa.5897)

in WvW

Manoa.5897

I just hope FC doesn’t get utterly demoralizated if their “reinforcement” will really leave… That will just break T8 even more.

As so I. I was really saddened for FC to hear that some of their new arrivals were actually planning on leaving to go back to their former tier all along. I know I’d be crushed.

Henge of Denravi

in WvW

Ungood.3054

Ludicrous.

Perhaps, but I still bid you a good day and a good game all the same.

in WvW

Posted by: Saradon WarChild.2034

Saradon WarChild.2034

Oh hai. I’m in Garrison, breaking your spirit.

My Hammer Your Face 80 Warrior
[VK] Commander

(edited by Saradon WarChild.2034)

in WvW

Posted by: Scumbag Mawile.6384

Scumbag Mawile.6384

Dear FC,

You forgot something.

A lot of somethings, actually.

Thank you for doing your part to preserve our blueprints.

With love,
SF

Attachments:

Disciple of Quag

in WvW

Posted by: Advent.6193

Advent.6193

As so I. I was really saddened for FC to hear that some of their new arrivals were actually planning on leaving to go back to their former tier all along. I know I’d be crushed.

Eh. Said reinforcements have been honest about that from the word, “Go.” With that in mind, our Commanders (and many non-Comms, like myself) are working on the tactics we’ve been shown. I would like to say we’re not getting back into a serious funk after next week.

Malegryne (Sylvari Mesmer), Lannka (Asura Thief) – Ferguson’s Crossing: [PRD/BRB/OMFG]
Other 80s: Any but Warrior

in WvW

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

i, for one, am not really crushed… bit disappointed but thankful were under no illusions. honestly, dont really want to be the next kaineng. just to have a balanced match.

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

in WvW

Loken.9724

Woah. I merely said they seem to run a lot of glass and appear disorganized. I’m not an authority on this. It was 1 night experience with this tier.

ET you were no different. This tier is made of glass. It’s already been mentioned.

From what I’ve seen of all your servers (and I looked around before choosing one) FC had what I liked. Under dog. Community Ts3. Server forums. Forum posts about getting better. Will to do harm to others.

Anyways. I wasn’t picking on SF. He asked I answered. It was not a shot at their server. Just some criticism that would hopefully promote thought and discussion on ways to improve

in WvW

Posted by: SniffyCube.6107

SniffyCube.6107

fun fights in sf bl, took a lot of you, but you got us

where’d the massive group of players go after? We were wandering around for a good 10-15 mins after looking for a fight

The Black Tides
[TBT]
Èl Cid

(edited by SniffyCube.6107)

in WvW

Posted by: Detharos.3157

Detharos.3157

To be honest I haven’t had an opportunity to get on since the patch (internet issues and busy IRL, etc. Also the reason for no post-patch celebrity score updates.) but from the screenshots I’m seeing, the numbers don’t look much more grandiose than those yielded by FC in the past, same thing for SF when it really got going.

The problem with the two servers is that with FC, there’s a demoralization issue created from months in tier 8 to overcome (Hopefully it will now be overcome, especially with new strategies being picked up from these [VK] fellows. Welcome to tier 8 btw, hope you enjoy your time here even if it is short. )

As for SF, that they can yield 3 zerg clusters of 50+ simultaneously is old news, we’ve seen very similar numbers before in the third and fourth week they were here as I recall. The problem with Sorrow’s Furnace is consistency, they get excited about a new patch, or a new match up and have some tier 6-5 showings for a week or two, and then their number’s magically cut by upwards of half that while the other two servers drop from the demoralization. They make an incredible push when they have the right motivation but are quick to slow down, especially when a major PvE event is included in a patch, from what I hear.

So in other words, its a little early to call anything during the excitement of the early post-patch period, whether these numbers can be sustained is a big question, especially with Sorrow’s Furnace.

Then you have the whole “Glicko Ghetto” issue on top of that, although thankfully moderator posts finally confirmed they have been looking into it. (GREAT WORK WITH THE COOKIES MOOBS).

I do however admit I’m feeling quite optimistic for FC at this point, hopefully this keep up and they will return to the number two position that they held for 10 consecutive weeks previously.

Dathaul, 80 Melee Ranger
Ferguson’s Crossing server.

(edited by Detharos.3157)

in WvW

Posted by: DisplayName.7802

DisplayName.7802

Man.. at first, I like VK because they seem to be cool and bringing FC up. But now, you guys are so kitteny lol. Anyways, welcome to T8, keep carrying =|

Basic Banjo