3:29 |T5| BROLIS vs ROCK vs Errrbay

in WvW

Posted by: Dinas Dragonbane.2978

Dinas Dragonbane.2978

Even AD beat WAR.

The only times I have run into you guys it was only like 3-4 of you when we had somewhere important to be so from my point of view it was dishonorable to stomp but…I had to do it cause I’m so excited to see Oozo in a game for the first time in nearly four years! Always saluted after doing so at least, but yeah I hardly ever ran into you guys, and now I won’t get that chance

Dinas Dragonbane, the Danger Ranger
Tri-Lead of Ascension [WAR] of Borlis Pass

in WvW

Dinas Dragonbane.2978

I’m not in WAR, so take this with a grain of salt. I know grade school was a long time ago, but that isn’t 30 people from WAR, and the current culling mess doesn’t show you over half of the allies around you, most of the time. However, I think everyone knows culling doesn’t show most of their allies, it’s why there is an increase of bragging, because they’re using that to their advantage when they over claim their lack of numbers.

Sorry those raptors were forgetting to rep AGAIN!

That was one of our two bad fights that night, I’d seen you guys coming but you all were formed up and moving in stealthed as we were still trying to form up, one of those situations where the few seconds lost can be deadly(obviously). Still it was fun fighting you later that night, gave us more reason to stay on our toes!

Oh and what’s with all your pics having chat blacked out…cept for DAT kitten :P

in WvW

Dinas Dragonbane.2978

I have not bragged once, so if that last part is referred to me, then you’re a fair bit out of line. If it was general context, then continue on.

I myself have never claimed to be a 1v1 master, nor have I come onto these forums thumping my chest. In fact I don’t really post here all that often anyways. I prefer to keep the fighting on the field.
I was simply stating that he lost more to then just a mesmer, as I was there watching all of the fights. He did lose the majority of the ECHO fights, but he did win a couple.
In the end it’s his choice to play a warrior, so he should know what to be careful of.

@Walabone: I said nothing about the fights, I was simply confirming that a statement is correct and not mislead. I have beaten every class myself as I’m sure everyone has, so you have no need to get so defensive at me.

The only thing you’ve seemingly bragged about is Archer’s achievement over Walabone, I won’t ask why. You definitely seemed to be thumping your chest over Walabone’s loss as well, cause I doubt that would be considered sportsmanlike conversation over duels, but maybe that’s just me? Seriously though if you want people to duel you or your guild being a jerk about it is NOT good advertising.

And the death ratio joke has run its course to the point where it’s now 3:150.

in WvW

Posted by: Archer.1658

Archer.1658

Mmmm tasty. Not only did your own argument dissemble itself, but you also are now admitting BP is below average. I didn’t realize one person could speak for their server, but you have spoken sir.

Not only does your own argument disagree with itself, but you assume I play on BP . I realize one person could speak for their server, I suggest you refrain.

-K

As you were defending them I would obviously assume so, if are speaking from AR, it goes the same way, because they are being crushed anyways. So the point still stands? IF Ebay is Average, and we destroy BP, who are in turn below average, then what does that leave AR who is below both?

-C

As for the WAR comments, I never even brought up me smashing walabone, its in the past and he knows not to speak out of turn. I was speaking in terms of wiping the guild.

Çookies – Mesmer – [GF]/Ebay
Everyone is bad but me.
Anet ruined Gw2.

(edited by Archer.1658)

in WvW

Posted by: Kalkz.5297

Kalkz.5297

the only thing that matters is who comes in second…

and right now thats Ebay

Don’t worry Kodiak

Was that a “don’t worry we will be in second soon”?

Dont even try, We (AR and BP) Are not going to fight each other for the 2nd place, We’re going to team up and destroy your evil forces and shutdown your server!

#BORLISROCK4EVER2013

Attachments:

Borlis Pass Commander Kalkz [BS]
Original Former of Borlis Savers
Leader Of : http://youtube.com/kaotichq

(edited by Kalkz.5297)

in WvW

Posted by: Opc.4718

Opc.4718

and right now thats Ebay

Don’t worry Kodiak

Dont even try, We (AR and BP) Are not going to fight each other for the 2nd place, We’re going to team up and destroy your evil forces and shutdown your server!

#BORLISROCK4EVER2013

Fine sentiment, now if only BP would only STOP FRIGGIN ATTACKING US!!111!1
Did I miss something out in the last Brolis Rock Plans and Phases committee meeting? Or maybe some of your other commanders need a briefing?

Kehlirixx Q | Nixx Q | Classic Bunker

in WvW

Posted by: Kalkz.5297

Kalkz.5297

and right now thats Ebay

Don’t worry Kodiak

#BORLISROCK4EVER2013

Fine sentiment, now if only BP would only STOP FRIGGIN ATTACKING US!!111!1
Did I miss something out in the last Brolis Rock Plans and Phases committee meeting? Or maybe some of your other commanders need a briefing?

mhmm Im sorry, it seems some people in BP doesn’t want Ebay out of wvw yet

Borlis Pass Commander Kalkz [BS]
Original Former of Borlis Savers
Leader Of : http://youtube.com/kaotichq

in WvW

Posted by: llkoolaid.8204

llkoolaid.8204

and right now thats Ebay

Don’t worry Kodiak

#BORLISROCK4EVER2013

lol what was that?

Attachments:

-Rent-a-Gollum- call 555-kalkz
80MES – Dr Sweet Cheeks/80WAR – Jegudiel
80GRD – Sir Sweet Cheeks/80ELE – D J Diddles

in WvW

Posted by: jkctmc.8754

jkctmc.8754

Mmmm tasty. Not only did your own argument dissemble itself, but you also are now admitting BP is below average. I didn’t realize one person could speak for their server, but you have spoken sir.

Not only does your own argument disagree with itself, but you assume I play on BP . I realize one person could speak for their server, I suggest you refrain.

-K

As you were defending them I would obviously assume so, if are speaking from AR, it goes the same way, because they are being crushed anyways. So the point still stands? IF Ebay is Average, and we destroy BP, who are in turn below average, then what does that leave AR who is below both?

-C

As for the WAR comments, I never even brought up me smashing walabone, its in the past and he knows not to speak out of turn. I was speaking in terms of wiping the guild.

You guys are soooo good, even with a larger population, you went down a tier. O.O

Ummm… Grats?

Renno – Stonegard – Aece
80 Thief – 80 Warrior – 80 Guardian – 80 Ranger
80 Mesmer – 80 Necromancer

in WvW

jkctmc.8754

and right now thats Ebay

Don’t worry Kodiak

#BORLISROCK4EVER2013

lol what was that?

There is no conspiracy to team up on Ebay. If you havn’t noticed, there is almost always orange crossed swords on Anvil Rock side of the map, or in ARBL, while either Ebay, or Borliss goes untouched. <grins>

The badges I’ve got already though, this weekend surpassed what I got from the last two weeks.

Me likes, me likes my precious badges.

Renno – Stonegard – Aece

in WvW

Posted by: KStudios.2850

KStudios.2850

Meh Reset night is fun, was amazing loot bag fest from BP. Wave after wave BURN and WAR just never learned, but that’s ok you guys got us a few times as well. As for AR, lol, you guys are worse than BP in the open field. If fighting BP makes me feel like a god, then fighting AR makes me feel like the creator of the dam universe it’s that easy.

ZOMG you craaaazzzyyy…… that farm fest swung both ways i enjoyed wiping you over and over and over and over at every attempt you tried to get hills but alas it got early for me here in the uk and so i logged…. you guys never really learnt either with your small army of confusion mesmers that was the only REAL threat you threw at us the rest was just plain boring bouncing off my gaurdian. you tell a good TALE but thats all it is a TALE…

Awwww, It’s okay to be upset little buddy! I mean it must be embarrassing to get kitten on by a group 1/4th your size. Maybe next time things will work out for you!

what ever your smoking mate i want some of it lol. 1/4 our size thats ROFL copter funny!!! i had 30 guys MAX to your what 60… yeah you tell your self that between WAR and us we PUNISHED you over and over lol

60?

that’s strange, our guild roster only says 24 and we rarely can manage more than 11-16.

Don’t be too upset there. You were just outplayed.

Lmao! 60? Really really?… I’d be flabbergasted if we have 60 dedicated WvW’ers on the entire server (by that not meaning random pug forces). Our guild only makes up 6 WvW regulars in total, and only 3 of those do it daily and are in any way what I’d call dedicated (myself included). I can remember about half of the names of the folks on during my usual timeslot off the top of my head for kitten’s sake!

Yumiko Togashii
Commander to [SLVR], Housepet to [GH]

(edited by KStudios.2850)

in WvW

Posted by: Archer.1658

Archer.1658

-K

-C

You guys are soooo good, even with a larger population, you went down a tier. O.O

Ummm… Grats?

Huh? larger population than who?

Çookies – Mesmer – [GF]/Ebay
Everyone is bad but me.
Anet ruined Gw2.

in WvW

Posted by: Gab Superstar.4059

Gab Superstar.4059

-K

-C

Ummm… Grats?

Population doesn’t have to mean so much, it’s about coverage really.

Very Good Detectives [VGD]
Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

in WvW

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

Meh Reset night is fun, was amazing loot bag fest from BP. Wave after wave BURN and WAR just never learned, but that’s ok you guys got us a few times as well. As for AR, lol, you guys are worse than BP in the open field. If fighting BP makes me feel like a god, then fighting AR makes me feel like the creator of the dam universe it’s that easy.

ZOMG you craaaazzzyyy…… that farm fest swung both ways i enjoyed wiping you over and over and over and over at every attempt you tried to get hills but alas it got early for me here in the uk and so i logged…. you guys never really learnt either with your small army of confusion mesmers that was the only REAL threat you threw at us the rest was just plain boring bouncing off my gaurdian. you tell a good TALE but thats all it is a TALE…

You mean our 1 confusion mesmer, which is me?

Breaking News I am now an army. I knew I was good but dam son LOL.

Odd. What game were you playing? This guy’s got some good drugs, men. Probably needed ‘em after he got wrecked so bad. All Ebay managed to do was die to Ascension [WAR]: over, and over, and over again. Good fights though, maybe you’ll have better luck against AR!

Definitely on drugs. Here’s 10 people wiping WAR’s 30 man at briar. Note there was more at the gate pvgating, but we got them too, no need to worry!

I’m not in WAR, so take this with a grain of salt. I know grade school was a long time ago, but that isn’t 30 people from WAR, and the current culling mess doesn’t show you over half of the allies around you, most of the time.

I don’t think that is evidence of anything.

You caught me bro, we were actually running 50 people even though our roaster is around 24, and WAR was only running 10 people. Darn this guy is good.

Don’t get upset now. I love that ballista shot you caught mid flight though… Wonder how many were in the tower, with siege helping you guys out. With culling, that screenshot only shows roughly four of you guys.

Hmm……….

AFAIK, culling doesn’t effect the minimap. Not many friendly dots on the minimap there.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

in WvW

Posted by: Gothahm.6274

Gothahm.6274

Serious question…not chest thumping or whatnot cause u all know I’m a baddie…but what do I do with all these badges? They’re just taking up room.

Cinfu-Asuran Mesmer
Gothahm-Human Guardian
[HoA] House of Ahm/Borlis Pass

in WvW

Posted by: Faux Sheaux.6179

Faux Sheaux.6179

LOL at that AR guy on the treb in eastern SM. We let him just keep trebbing BP for us for like 5 minutes after we capped SM until some pug got him.

Ehmry Bay – Grindhouse Gaming [GH]
Menorah | Charr Cat | Some Cat Thing
Still running my old RRR build because why not

in WvW

jkctmc.8754

Serious question…not chest thumping or whatnot cause u all know I’m a baddie…but what do I do with all these badges? They’re just taking up room.

Supposedly next patch we’ll have more stuff to spend them on.

Renno – Stonegard – Aece

in WvW

jkctmc.8754

Odd. What game were you playing? This guy’s got some good drugs, men. Probably needed ‘em after he got wrecked so bad. All Ebay managed to do was die to Ascension [WAR]: over, and over, and over again. Good fights though, maybe you’ll have better luck against AR!

Definitely on drugs. Here’s 10 people wiping WAR’s 30 man at briar. Note there was more at the gate pvgating, but we got them too, no need to worry!

I’m not in WAR, so take this with a grain of salt. I know grade school was a long time ago, but that isn’t 30 people from WAR, and the current culling mess doesn’t show you over half of the allies around you, most of the time.

You caught me bro, we were actually running 50 people even though our roaster is around 24, and WAR was only running 10 people. Darn this guy is good.

Don’t get upset now. I love that ballista shot you caught mid flight though… Wonder how many were in the tower, with siege helping you guys out. With culling, that screenshot only shows roughly four of you guys.

Hmm……….

AFAIK, culling doesn’t effect the minimap. Not many friendly dots on the minimap there.

When you scroll out that far on the minimap, like in that screenshot, you can hide all sorts of things, as evident in my screenshot.

Notice visually you can’t see all 25 even though there are gold swords, and on the minimap, you can’t see any dots at all?

Attachments:

Renno – Stonegard – Aece

in WvW

KStudios.2850

And don’t get mad cause you don’t have any [Sekz]. We’re liking ours. =D

Speaking of [Sekz], the head of [SLVR]‘s R&D Department (that thief with the wonky build) loves running with you guys. A copliment of sorts I guess. He doesn’t often run with many outside the guild.

ah yeah, hes is a really good player too, one of the few thieves we’ve seen running a really solid build.

Wow, Ebay has a pretty good sized night crew.

We’re still mostly Americans who just don’t like to sleep :P

You’re kitten right! I sleep all of 4-5 hours a day, split between two naps. The unfortunate side effect being that sleeplessness accumulates. Resulting in a catastrophic 10-14 hour crash about once a week or so… usually on the couch, recliner, bean bag chair… Sometimes mid-game if we’re winning hard enough.

Thanks to the years I worked construction I average four hours a night. I wish I could have a crash night/day where I slept 10-14 hours, instead I get that day where I sleep roughly 6 hours, and spend the rest of the day with no energy, moping around like a zombie.

You’re one of the naturals then! Wouldn’t complain there, some of us work hard at it. I genuinely hate sleep. I consider it a complete and utter waste of time. The majority of people spend 1/3 of their lives doing it, often wasting said life only being awake anywhere from 14-16 hours a day. Needless to say, I like my 20 hour days very much.

As for the crash, I mean to emphasize the “catastrophic” in that lol. Think of it kind of like when your computer decides to go ahead force shut-down to download updates, despite that you ordered it to delay; but in a bodily sense. Hence it tends to just happen and I’m pretty much just left on whichever random piece of furniture it does occur. My spouse has given up trying to reason/compromise on the subject, lmao.

Yumiko Togashii

in WvW

jkctmc.8754

Yeah, I admit we did get wiped by WAR and BURN a few times, but we had significantly less numbers, as stated we were running around 10..

So which is it? Your 10 man rocks vs greater odds or it sux vs greater odds. You brag and make an excuse when it suits you. Oh wait, this must be a WvW thread…

-K

Anyone who runs small groups <15 will admit to losing to larger numbers in the game. That’s not uncommon. But, they also beat those larger numbers quite often which is far more noteworthy than being beat by larger numbers.

A premade group of 15 who coordinates conditions on one target, more important 25 stacks of Confusion, so the Necro(s) can spread that massive amount of conditions including those 25 stacks of confusion which will do 9k and more per action to those unfortunate enough to get hit by it, SHOULD beat a pick up zerg not designed to counter such things.

A 15 man group doing this with 3 or more Necro’s doing this is beast, and nothing to brag about. Now if that 15 man group encountered another 15 man group equally designed to do the same things, and wins, I’d brag about it.

Though running up to the Champion worm solo, throwing Epidemic and watching the bags pile up as I solo an entire raid was probably the most comical things I’ve ever done.

Renno – Stonegard – Aece

(edited by jkctmc.8754)

in WvW

jkctmc.8754

And don’t get mad cause you don’t have any [Sekz]. We’re liking ours. =D

Speaking of [Sekz], the head of [SLVR]‘s R&D Department (that thief with the wonky build) loves running with you guys. A copliment of sorts I guess. He doesn’t often run with many outside the guild.

ah yeah, hes is a really good player too, one of the few thieves we’ve seen running a really solid build.

Wow, Ebay has a pretty good sized night crew.

We’re still mostly Americans who just don’t like to sleep :P

You’re kitten right! I sleep all of 4-5 hours a day, split between two naps. The unfortunate side effect being that sleeplessness accumulates. Resulting in a catastrophic 10-14 hour crash about once a week or so… usually on the couch, recliner, bean bag chair… Sometimes mid-game if we’re winning hard enough.

Thanks to the years I worked construction I average four hours a night. I wish I could have a crash night/day where I slept 10-14 hours, instead I get that day where I sleep roughly 6 hours, and spend the rest of the day with no energy, moping around like a zombie.

You’re one of the naturals then! Wouldn’t complain there, some of us work hard at it. I genuinely hate sleep. I consider it a complete and utter waste of time. The majority of people spend 1/3 of their lives doing it, often wasting said life only being awake anywhere from 14-16 hours a day. Needless to say, I like my 20 hour days very much.

As for the crash, I mean to emphasize the “catastrophic” in that lol. Think of it kind of like when your computer decides to go ahead force shut-down to download updates, despite that you ordered it to delay; but in a bodily sense. Hence it tends to just happen and I’m pretty much just left on whichever random piece of furniture it does occur. My spouse has given up trying to reason/compromise on the subject, lmao.

Ok, I take that back. I don’t want to crash like that. O.O

That’s crazy man. Like you, I really hate sleeping. I usually chalk it up to, too much coffee, but in reality I think it is just normal for me. My doctor told me not to worrry about it that I don’t really need 8 hours of sleep, so I’m cool with it.

I have to stay away from stuff like Ginseng though, it keeps me up for DAYS!!

Renno – Stonegard – Aece

in WvW

Posted by: Gothahm.6274

Gothahm.6274

Sweet!

Cinfu-Asuran Mesmer
Gothahm-Human Guardian
[HoA] House of Ahm/Borlis Pass

in WvW

jkctmc.8754

Sweet!

I just hope they deliver on that.

Renno – Stonegard – Aece

in WvW

Posted by: Dr Acula.3496

Dr Acula.3496

Awwww, It’s okay to be upset little buddy! I mean it must be embarrassing to get kitten on by a group 1/4th your size. Maybe next time things will work out for you!

what ever your smoking mate i want some of it lol. 1/4 our size thats ROFL copter funny!!! i had 30 guys MAX to your what 60… yeah you tell your self that between WAR and us we PUNISHED you over and over lol

yep… that’s our roaring 60 man zerg of destruction right there….

Depressed Unicorns – Necro [Agg]

in WvW

jkctmc.8754

I was hoping you got it on video 9:30ish central Saturday night when Anvil Rock took ARBL Hills back, and you guys fought us with even numbers inside the lord room. <sad Panda>

Was a hell of a fight, the hallway was BRUTAL.

Renno – Stonegard – Aece

(edited by jkctmc.8754)

in WvW

Posted by: Luzano.6983

Luzano.6983

Solid group of AR in EB BL just now. Was lol-ing at the ninja tower when BP showed up with their breakout of 25+ to steal it away from you guys. Too much lag on my end to do much about you guys but at least I downed your thief once :]. Cheers!

PS. to the BP that destroyed my Troll Treb in Ruins :[[[[[[[[[[[

[GF] / [Guam] Alaiii – Jackie Lautchang – Luzano

in WvW

jkctmc.8754

Solid group of AR in EB BL just now. Was lol-ing at the ninja tower when BP showed up with their breakout of 25+ to steal it away from you guys. Too much lag on my end to do much about you guys but at least I downed your thief once :]. Cheers!

PS. to the BP that destroyed my Troll Treb in Ruins :[[[[[[[[[[[

Eternal battlegrounds has been laggy like that the last two weeks, and I’m not sure why.

Renno – Stonegard – Aece

in WvW

Posted by: Jinks.2057

Jinks.2057

Score update please.

in WvW

KStudios.2850

Wow, you guys are good. Here I’m giddy when I can pull off a kill/death ratio of 12/1 or better (freely admitting I eat dirt quite a bit). Not including the folks I merely ASSIST in dropping. My biggest problem is not knowing when to run away. =3

Gotta love those loot trails when they happen too. Again though, never understood why so many brag over badges and loot. Far as I can tell you can often get one or both merely by giving someone a good whack or two, then letting someone else finish them.

Yumiko Togashii

(edited by KStudios.2850)

in WvW

Posted by: Faux Sheaux.6179

Faux Sheaux.6179

#DOLO

15 characters

Attachments:

Ehmry Bay – Grindhouse Gaming [GH]
Menorah | Charr Cat | Some Cat Thing
Still running my old RRR build because why not

(edited by Faux Sheaux.6179)

in WvW

KStudios.2850

Score update please.

Tried looking it up on http://mos.millenium.org/matchups#NA but it hasn’t been updated in hours either…

Yumiko Togashii

in WvW

Posted by: BlackBeard.2873

BlackBeard.2873

I just want to say, BP, please go easy on GRUB for us. It is AR’s (usually) native animal, and is very endangered. Sometime this week you might just see orange swords up from us taking him on! :-)

in WvW

Posted by: tiramisu.8706

tiramisu.8706

After we took SM today, a dedicated trebber from Anvil Rock continued to treb Durios for us. Don’t think he realized till an Ehmry pug killed him but bkid doesn’t stop till someone forces him to stop! AR trains their trebbers well.

Attachments:

Wokfoo, Rokkasaurus, Not Daddy of [Rekz]

in WvW

Oozo.7856

Hmm……….

When you scroll out that far on the minimap, like in that screenshot, you can hide all sorts of things, as evident in my screenshot.

Notice visually you can’t see all 25 even though there are gold swords, and on the minimap, you can’t see any dots at all?

Yes, but he is zoomed in. You can clearly see that there are only two people in the tower. o0

in WvW

Oozo.7856

Yeah, I admit we did get wiped by WAR and BURN a few times, but we had significantly less numbers, as stated we were running around 10..

So which is it? Your 10 man rocks vs greater odds or it sux vs greater odds. You brag and make an excuse when it suits you. Oh wait, this must be a WvW thread…

-K

Anyone who runs small groups <15 will admit to losing to larger numbers in the game. That’s not uncommon. But, they also beat those larger numbers quite often which is far more noteworthy than being beat by larger numbers.

A premade group of 15 who coordinates conditions on one target, more important 25 stacks of Confusion, so the Necro(s) can spread that massive amount of conditions including those 25 stacks of confusion which will do 9k and more per action to those unfortunate enough to get hit by it, SHOULD beat a pick up zerg not designed to counter such things.

A 15 man group doing this with 3 or more Necro’s doing this is beast, and nothing to brag about. Now if that 15 man group encountered another 15 man group equally designed to do the same things, and wins, I’d brag about it.

Though running up to the Champion worm solo, throwing Epidemic and watching the bags pile up as I solo an entire raid was probably the most comical things I’ve ever done.

And what about the times when a 10-15 man beats 25+ from the same guild? And, where is the 3 Mesmer 3 necro thing coming from? Who is doing that in the mid-tiers?

Nobody that we’ve run across.

Also, epidemic has a cap of 5 effected IIRC. I don’t think you can solo a raid with a single person using epidemic, but if you said it happened it happened I guess. :P

in WvW

Posted by: Luzano.6983

Luzano.6983

After we took SM today, a dedicated trebber from Anvil Rock continued to treb Durios for us. Don’t think he realized till an Ehmry pug killed him but bkid doesn’t stop till someone forces him to stop! AR trains their trebbers well.

What a Champ. WvW Top 10 Play of the Week Award!

[GF] / [Guam] Alaiii – Jackie Lautchang – Luzano

in WvW

Posted by: Kiliaan.1934

Kiliaan.1934

I am confused about the point you are trying to make. Are you just generally trying to educate people about culling and the mini map? Or are you saying a BP Zerg of 25+ did NOT go down to a 10 man, and through the usage of clever mini map perspectives and culling and hidden siege in the tower to help us we have fabricated this story and screenshot to boost our egos and demoralize BP?

Not sure why you feel a need to debunk this if that is what you are getting at, this is not some miracle, we do this type of thing all night long it is literallly the purpose of our guild in wvw. I am certain you could find instances of a well coordinated team destroying zergs from ebay.

I admit sir creator of the universe has an ego on him(this is not news), but in that instance it pretty much happened just like it looks.

If it helps you to know, about 20 minutes later that same group of 25+ took us by surprise and rolled right over the top of us at the entrance to bay.

Xeviel [GF] – Ehmry Bay

in WvW

jkctmc.8754

-K

And what about the times when a 10-15 man beats 25+ from the same guild? And, where is the 3 Mesmer 3 necro thing coming from? Who is doing that in the mid-tiers?

Nobody that we’ve run across.

Also, epidemic has a cap of 5 effected IIRC. I don’t think you can solo a raid with a single person using epidemic, but if you said it happened it happened I guess. :P

I’m not the only Necro who has done it, go read the Necro forums. Someone even had a video of doing it at one point in time.

Mayhap early on there wasn’t a cap? Could also have been a bug with NPC Champions/Veterans in WvW. I havn’t tried it for months. It has always been a very buggy spell, like many of the Necromancer abilities.

At one pont Epidemic had infinite range..
•Epidemic: This skill no longer has infinite range.
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/info/news/Update-Notes-1-October-2012

.. and could be used without line of sight, which I havn’t seen any patch notes fix it yet, but havn’t used it in awhile either.

I am confused about the point you are trying to make. Are you just generally trying to educate people about culling and the mini map? Or are you saying a BP Zerg of 25+ did NOT go down to a 10 man, and through the usage of clever mini map perspectives and culling and hidden siege in the tower to help us we have fabricated this story and screenshot to boost our egos and demoralize BP?

Not sure why you feel a need to debunk this if that is what you are getting at, this is not some miracle, we do this type of thing all night long it is literallly the purpose of our guild in wvw. I am certain you could find instances of a well coordinated team destroying zergs from ebay.

I admit sir creator of the universe has an ego on him(this is not news), but in that instance it pretty much happened just like it looks.

If it helps you to know, about 20 minutes later that same group of 25+ took us by surprise and rolled right over the top of us at the entrance to bay.

Hmm… I thought I was stating that screenshots are not a good source of evidence. As far as I can tell, I’ll have to go back and read, I didn’t make any other claims. My evidence of support was my screenshot where if it wasn’t for culling you could see more than 25 players, but if you look at the minimap, you see no dots at all.

I thought it was a universal given in any gaming forum that screenshots were trash when it came proof of anything. I guess I was mistaken. <winks>

Renno – Stonegard – Aece

(edited by jkctmc.8754)

in WvW

Posted by: Pestilence.3184

Pestilence.3184

60?

that’s strange, our guild roster only says 24 and we rarely can manage more than 11-16.

Don’t be too upset there. You were just outplayed.

Lmao! 60? Really really?… I’d be flabbergasted if we have 60 dedicated WvW’ers on the entire server (by that not meaning random pug forces). Our guild only makes up 6 WvW regulars in total, and only 3 of those do it daily and are in any way what I’d call dedicated (myself included). I can remember about half of the names of the folks on during my usual timeslot off the top of my head for kitten’s sake!

read on bud and catch up there has been more since you read this, ya know thats what i like bout some you ebay guys ya cant see any further than your nose =P

in WvW

Oozo.7856

Hmm… I thought I was stating that screenshots are not a good source of evidence. As far as I can tell, I’ll have to go back and read, I didn’t make any other claims. My evidence of support was my screenshot where if it wasn’t for culling you could see more than 25 players, but if you look at the minimap, you see no dots at all.

I thought it was a universal given in any gaming forum that screenshots were trash when it came proof of anything. I guess I was mistaken. <winks>

In his screenshot you can see he is zoomed in. o0 The reason you don’t see dots in your screenshot is because you are zoomed out and they are obscured by map icons. You can clearly see that there are not that many friendly players nearby from his minimap. I seriously doubt that culling has any effect whatsoever on the minimap.

TLDR: Just because some screenshots are bad for proving something, it’s not the case that all screenshots are bad for proving something.

in WvW

Posted by: Walabone.6713

Walabone.6713

why’s [WAR] from BP talking kitten? Sekz charged them in EBBL after crushing the BP zerg and they ran away into their spawn lol.

shut the f up, realize that nobody is immortal in this game…even a dog has his day, and, in terms of guilds here, you guys are pushovers. there’s no WAR name recognition on EBay other than the fact there’s a WAR on all servers lol.

anyway, fun fights tonight. ALS/SoS had a HUGE zerg in EBG…walked right into Wildcreek and Aldons. They even took SM for all of about 10 minutes before we got it back. [Sekz] is well over 2000 kills since reset…just insane numbers of people.

Well, unfortunately, you’re wrong in think we’re just another guild. GF apparently thinks they wipe our 30-40 man zergs (we had 16) with our backs turned at a tower and likes to call us out on it. Though, to be fair, we had pretty even numbers in fights and they lost to us as much as we lost to them. All in all, good fights – it was fun. But clearly, they are looking for us. We’ve had some good fights in the past against Sekz, and members of Sekz have given us props and GGs. So obviously Sekz has fun fighting us. I cannot speak to this singular occasion where some WAR members ran away from you; I’ve personally never done it. I generally relish the chance for a tough fight. I think Friday was one of the few times we ran specific classes and builds – normally we just like to run around in WvW and have fun and there’s no real “leadership” for the most part. So unless you fought us on Friday this week, which as far as I know you didn’t, there have been few to none organized WAR groups since then. Basically you’re saying: ONE TIME, in WvW, someone ran away from us!

No one in WAR is bragging. We’re simply correcting misconceptions. We never call anyone out – other have called us out. I think it is fair for us to respond a little. However, it seems you just wanted a chance to brag about your 2000 kills, so congrats!

Walabone – Borlis Pass
Ascension [WAR] Officer | [ÆÆÆÆ] | Driver of BP’s GvG guild [BB]

(edited by Walabone.6713)

in WvW

jkctmc.8754

And, where is the 3 Mesmer 3 necro thing coming from? Who is doing that in the mid-tiers?

In short; “I’m not sure, but they should be running it”.

I’m originally from HoD pre-release when we were untouchable. That’s exactly what my group of people ran on a regular basis, and quite frankly it was silly seeing how potent it was. I know you’ve been on the receiving end of high stacks of confusion, you made a; “nerf this” thread about it.

I had a group of people I convinced to play GW2, who ended up quitting because of stupid queue times, and the glaring reality that GW2 was not ready for the eSport scene. They all went back to play competitively in the games they made a little bit of money in like SC2, LoL, and a couple FPS games.

So being stuck alone, and solo I transfered to Anvil Rock so I didn’t have to deal with the queue times.

Renno – Stonegard – Aece

in WvW

Posted by: Dr Acula.3496

Dr Acula.3496

And, where is the 3 Mesmer 3 necro thing coming from? Who is doing that in the mid-tiers?

I’m originally from HoD pre-release when we were untouchable. That’s exactly what my group of people ran on a regular basis, and quite frankly it was silly seeing how potent it was. I know you’ve been on the receiving end of high stacks of confusion, you made a; “nerf this” thread about it.

I had a group of people I convinced to play GW2, who ended up quitting because of stupid queue times, and the glaring reality that GW2 was not ready for the eSport scene. They all went back to play competitively in the games they made a little bit of money in like SC2, LoL, and a couple FPS games.

So being stuck alone, and solo I transfered to Anvil Rock so I didn’t have to deal with the queue times.

Yeah! I used to play HoD during beta and after release too. Once Titan Alliance. fell apart though… I bounced around like 8 different servers until landing on Ebay

Depressed Unicorns – Necro [Agg]

in WvW

jkctmc.8754

Yeah! I used to play HoD during beta and after release too. Once Titan Alliance. fell apart though… I bounced around like 8 different servers until landing on Ebay

Where did most of them go? I left before the alliance broke up, when queue times were like five, or six hours.

Renno – Stonegard – Aece

in WvW

Oozo.7856

I didn’t start that thread on confusion, I participated in it. The discussion was about GF/ECHO. I’m not sure why you are bringing up things that they don’t do. They don’t do 25 stack confusion bombs. The most I’ve seen them stack confusion to is 8 on an initial hit. They are not running a full confusion bombing group (they run a fairly balanced group), so why even bring it up?

From my experience, with 10-15vN fights heavy-hitting direct damage has been more effective than trying to set up a confusion spread. Yes, a confusion spread is devastating when you execute it but it’s harder to setup and not as reliable as a direct damage bomb, IMO.

I think confusion is much better (and probably too good) in smaller scale fights like a 5v5. It’s just not reliable enough for fights against 15+.

in WvW

jkctmc.8754

I didn’t start that thread on confusion, I participated in it. The discussion was about GF/ECHO. I’m not sure why you are bringing up things that they don’t do. They don’t do 25 stack confusion bombs. The most I’ve seen them stack confusion to is 8 on an initial hit. They are not running a full confusion bombing group (they run a fairly balanced group), so why even bring it up?

From my experience, with 10-15vN fights heavy-hitting direct damage has been more effective than trying to set up a confusion spread. Yes, a confusion spread is devastating when you execute it but it’s harder to setup and not as reliable as a direct damage bomb, IMO.

I think confusion is much better (and probably too good) in smaller scale fights like a 5v5. It’s just not reliable enough for fights against 15+.

We’ll have to agree to disagree then. I thought AD wasn’t on Ebay?

Renno – Stonegard – Aece

in WvW

Jinks.2057

I will say the past 2 weeks I’ve had no problem wiping 2-3x our numbers in BP when running in a group of 10.

That being said you aren’t going to win 100% of your fights, and I personally judge K/D ratio in terms of success. This is due to the natural zerg 1st mentality that Anet has cultivated in this game.

So I say let us keep the fights going…..and some of y’all need to chill on the “OMGSOLOTHIEFZERGZERGZERGZERGEM!!”

in WvW

jkctmc.8754

Something I find odd is the massive amount of upleveled players this week. As you notice in my screenshot, I am on a newly level 10. I did that because all day Saturday, I was seeing a lot of upleveled players from all three servers, and I didn’t want to feel left out. <grins>

Renno – Stonegard – Aece

in WvW

Jinks.2057

Who was the SoS ranger in BP Bl this am?

in WvW

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

Nice, you wipe zergs by catching them off guard. Takes a lot of skill.

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle