3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Jacbo.7598

Jacbo.7598

Blah blah blah. More killing. More dying. Good effort from BT/HOPE and DIS/TSL last night (and others). There were some good fights, there were some meh fights, there was much fun to be had to some Benny Hill music, all in all a decent night in WvW was had by all.

TC, never stop being cheeky kittens. I’m just waiting for the day when we see Omega Golems taking a supply camp.

And here’s to hoping that they implement some sort of WXP point division that discourages large groups, and inflate the WXP from a defense or cap. They have the potential to utilize the allure of points to tweak player priorities and break up the 50-man balls we’ve been seeing since the patch hit, but it remains to be seen if they’ll make the most of it.

Leader of Valor [RUN]
Kaineng
Apply Now: http://www.valorguild.org

(edited by Jacbo.7598)

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

It is interesting how the zerg ball has grown since the most recent patch, but during off peak times it is very much reduced. Right after the reset last night I ran with the FA zerg in Kain BL and found it really exciting, but the skill lag really does reduce my enjoyment of it.

Later in the evening and during the day today, the fights were on a much smaller scale and allowed for the individual player to make more of a difference.

For me, the best fights are between groups of 15 or less.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Vanity.2506

Vanity.2506

Hey guys! Guess what I did for reset? I logged in, I killed some KN and some FA … I even died a time or two. I placed siege and defended some towers and camps. And then, for good measure, I logged off.

Great times!

/endthread

Vanity Lionheart
That which yields is not always weak.

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Furiousbeard.7602

Freakin bloodbath in KNBL last night. You guys need to pan your cameras more often. Not fun when our strategy goes to waste because ppl aren’t even paying attention. You can tell which guilds hid behind the veil of culling very easily. Adjust and bring your A-game next time

All trolling aside, because it seems that’s what BT truly enjoys doing on the forums, you claiming that your strategy is the only reason for your success isn’t true. I will not take away from the fact that I was impressed at times last night with some of your tactics, but you had a clear 20-30 person numbers advantage in almost every fight.

It makes things easier when your can field 60-80 from one guild.

All hatred aside, good fights. The map was even for the majority of night and we controlled a large portion of the PPT for a large portion of the night.

Good luck this week, and continue bringing the fights, but remember needlessly fighting over Garrison after we lured you there, while the remainder of the map is completely blue for 2-3 ticks… Isn’t good strategy.

I’ve got video that proves quite the opposite. Numbers were very even between FA and TC at times, but for the most part TC had a larger force on the field. I’ll do what I can to post it this week just so folks don’t get the wrong idea.

The fight that really showed the character of BT is at the Bay where both Kain and TC fell to them. I’m not saying it was an easy fight because for the people that were there, they know it wasn’t, but you really have to tip your hat to some of these events.

Edit: just so I don’t give BT all the credit, there were a lot if other guilds contributing to the battle in that BL. Everybody played phenomenally last night.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81

(edited by Furiousbeard.7602)

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Jacbo.7598

Jacbo.7598

If you’re referring to when FA captured Bay and we were there, we came in at the end and didn’t actually get into the circle before the keep capped. RISE pulled off since they were farther back and could, we were already committed so we had to deal w/ the zerg in circle along with a buffed Keep Lord one shotting AOE.

Not suggesting you guys didn’t do a good job capturing the keep if that’s the fight you mean, but it wasn’t a three-way really. If it’s a different fight then I guess we were elsewhere or I just forgot about it. And as you say, most of the times I saw BT, HOPE, FIST, and Shh when it was a large fight, which combined produced the numbers some were citing.

Leader of Valor [RUN]
Kaineng
Apply Now: http://www.valorguild.org

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: shortcake.8659

shortcake.8659

Hey guys! Guess what I did for reset? I logged in, I killed some KN and some FA … I even died a time or two. I placed siege and defended some towers and camps. And then, for good measure, I logged off.

Great times!

/endthread

OMFGUSUKANDIMGR8

some terrible idiot in [pre]

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Teamkiller.4315

Teamkiller.4315

You guys HAVE to stop QQ’ing about numbers…oh my god lol. All these stories of being “outnumbered 3 to 1 and still wiping you” are just plain nonsense. Here’s how you can tell if you’re outnumbered that badly.

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Outmanned

Otherwise you are probably fighting more or less even battles unless your zerg has split into 2-3 equally sized smaller zergs. I think a lot of the guilds forget about the sheer number of PuGs that they are also likely to pick up.

I should also mention that red names tend to be larger than green names, and if you are looking at them you are likely seeing ALL of the red names while you are only seeing a small proportion of your own zerg’s names, given as the enemy is who you are facing towards and only the allies that are in front of you or very close behind are visible to you.

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: TIMMEH.8106

TIMMEH.8106

holy god is everyone an Olympic athlete, ya’ll are outstanding at running.

Weilf
[BT] Black Talons
Ele

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Genesis.8572

Genesis.8572

holy god is everyone an Olympic athlete, ya’ll are outstanding at running.

Is map mobility not a valued skilled in WvW?

Will Hawkins (Human Guardian)
Feryl Grimsteel (Charr Engineer)
Tarnished Coast

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: narcissus.6418

narcissus.6418

Most definitely not. Magic find gear and 80 man zergball for the win.

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

TIMMEH.8106

Over your head and Under your feet.

Weilf
[BT] Black Talons
Ele

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Khandarus.2738

Khandarus.2738

I had to make a post about this seeing some of the comments from FA about an alliance between KN and TC.

TCBL where Kaining was messing about, FA came to the commander and said if we kept to ourselves on the right side they would keep distance from attacking….Seems like an alliance right there right? Least till FA quickly doubled back on it and we kinda said, welp screw it attack them all.

Is a three way fight, temp alliances are going to happen all the time its kinda the nature of it, just enjoy that there are more lootbags for you in the long run.

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Tearofsoul.9843

Tearofsoul.9843

Ruq – I didn’t mean anything I said as an insult, and I can understand why you took it that way, so I apologize for that, and I know it looks like I popped my thoughts into something I had no part in, but most of what I said is meant in a general case, not meant to single out TC or DIS by any means cause the past few weeks we’ve loved it when we see you on the field.

My post isn’t to pump up FA or HOPE at all; I’ll be the first to admit last night was not a great night for HOPE. I’m just disappointed how often everyone (FA included) is relying on numbers now – not saying DIS does, at all – but there were a lot of times we could have had some fun fights with you guys at the ruins but it always seemed like you would only come out if another guild was with you.

I have to remind myself of how different our mentalities are I suppose. I feel dirty when we wipe a group if we have more people because it feels like a cheap win. The most fun we have is when we find the good fights. From a ppt game you played it smart by not engaging if there was any uncertainty.

I forgot how different we look at wvw. Just wish there were more guilds that looked for the good fights instead of the steamroll.

I appreciate this response and I apologize if anything I said came off the wrong way as well.

Last night was a kitten because of how hard we were getting hit at our natural tower and at Bay. A lot of times when we saw anyone in ruins we automatically went into the tower to counter treb.

No worries as I am sure we will get a lot of good fights coming up this week, and the weeks to follow.

Feel free to message me or Rhyme and we could set up a few GvGs if that sounds good. I know a few other guilds have contacted us requesting them, and I would like to do more in the future

Look buddy, here is the thing. We rarely troll RISE, RE, or other KN guilds. You know why? Cuz we think they are cool, and we don’t care if they hold #1 or not.

But you, PiNK and some TC guilds are just ridiculous. You always think you are the hottest guilds with mad skills. So we prove you wrong. The next thing? you start crying with the numbers…

Lothem

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

Poor fallen (shoeless) Kaineng Raider [RE]… May he rest in peace <3

::edit:: your friends came to revive you shortly after this photo was taken. =)

Attachments:

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

(edited by Evalana.5480)

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Ruq.5396

Ruq.5396

Look buddy, here is the thing. We rarely troll RISE, RE, or other KN guilds. You know why? Cuz we think they are cool, and we don’t care if they hold #1 or not.

But you, PiNK and some TC guilds are just ridiculous. You always think you are the hottest guilds with mad skills. So we prove you wrong. The next thing? you start crying with the numbers…

Hm… well at least we got you to admit you’re a bunch of trolls. Step one completed.

Secondly, let me once again ask, have I ever insulted the skill of another guild while claiming the superiority of mine? The answer to that question is no. If you read my post I said “I will admit that at times your tactics impressed me.” A quote which still holds true. Last night there were times where I was very impressed with your movement and splitting. It has gotten me thinking more strategically in how to handle it, and how to implement it myself.

The premise for you post is absolutely false, completely untrue, and full of trollness. I give you plenty of praise when it is deserved, and I bring down your claims of “superiority” when needed.

Commander Ruq
Guild Leader, Commander – Dissentient [DIS]
Tarnished Coast

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Expunge.4926

Expunge.4926

Hm… well at least we got you to admit you’re a bunch of trolls. Step one completed.

Secondly, let me once again ask, have I ever insulted the skill of another guild while claiming the superiority of mine? The answer to that question is no. If you read my post I said “I will admit that at times your tactics impressed me.” A quote which still holds true. Last night there were times where I was very impressed with your movement and splitting. It has gotten me thinking more strategically in how to handle it, and how to implement it myself.

The premise for you post is absolutely false, completely untrue, and full of trollness. I give you plenty of praise when it is deserved, and I bring down your claims of “superiority” when needed.

of all the guilds that hate FA and post about it, DIS is second only to PINK (maybe not you individually, friend)

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Evalana.5480

Ruq.5396

Calling us ALL a bunch of trolls is just silliness…

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: SpitFire.4690

SpitFire.4690

KN always get doubled team… Every week.. We never cried about it msybe twice or
More but we kept on fighing.. PiNK steamrolls a border because they call every guild to
Join them and zerg as one, thats teamwork and a strong community.. RISE is starting to do it too, but we divide our army into two, different commanders in different border.. Trying to command none organized guilds.. WM is the same.. We dont care who has
More numbers, whos double teaming, we care about WvW, WvW for our community to be stronger.. We do it for fun, yes we get wipe but that doesnt mean our moral will decrease, it only make us stronger!

If this reset, you think we double team you.. You are wrong.. It just happened that both server pushed hard.. one and the other server didnt wanna bother the other cause maybe its smarter to let them push, and take the glory later.. Its nature of WvW, Kaineng has no grudge to TC, or FA.. Because we fight anyone… in KN our goal is to go to tier 1, TC and FA will help us prepare it…

-Prince Jarvan, Prime Leader of Primordus Virtus [RISE]

Primordus Virtus [RISE] Prime Leader – Prince Járvan
Our greatest strength lies in never failing,
But we [RISE] each time we fall.

(edited by SpitFire.4690)

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Ruq.5396

Ruq.5396

of all the guilds that hate FA and post about it, DIS is second only to PINK (maybe not you individually, friend)

As I said before, I will not continue the argument. Best wishes around and I look forward to good fights in the weeks ahead.

Edit: I will add this…. hatred does not equal insulting skill. But meh.

Commander Ruq
Guild Leader, Commander – Dissentient [DIS]
Tarnished Coast

(edited by Ruq.5396)

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Furiousbeard.7602

Poor fallen (shoeless) Kaineng Raider [RE]… May he rest in peace <3

::edit:: your friends came to revive you shortly after this photo was taken. =)

Omg! Did you steal the shoes off that dead body?!

….

….. hmmmm …

Are you willing to sell them?

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Never get between a girl and her shoes. Just sayin’.

That said, if we can have one entire page of this thread without the usual chest thumping, insults, slurs, innuendos (no, not italian suppositories), and whatnot, I will post my super-fun super-silly personality quiz that’s guaranteed to get a lot of laughs out of everyone.

I’ll hope for the best.

Now everyone post an entire page congratulating the other team and you’ll have the quiz in no time.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Evalana.5480

Furiousbeard.7602

….

….. hmmmm …

Five bucks!

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: eldavo.6054

eldavo.6054

Furiousbeard.7602

….

….. hmmmm …

Five bucks!

I know who that is, he lost his shoes last night on a bender when riding a broom naked. If you happen to find them I know he’d be grateful for their return.

Diaverse
Guardian – Commander – Officer of Rethesis [RE] Tarnished Coast

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Arkanfel.8403

Arkanfel.8403

Props to Tarnished Coast Field Medics and what looked like a couple PuGs for trolling the ever loving bejesus out of me at Golanta earlier today, I think around 1-2pm EST. You guys have got your CC chains down pat. Oh my god I was so mad lol… you were holding that camp with like 5 people.

Unfortunately, it’s part of the reason why you’ve been getting hammered in EB today. I tagged up and went a little berserk after that :P

Sarabi “the Roaring Fury” Aminata

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Furiousbeard.7602

That said, if we can have one entire page of this thread without the usual chest thumping, insults, slurs, innuendos (no, not italian suppositories), and whatnot, I will post my super-fun super-silly personality quiz that’s guaranteed to get a lot of laughs out of everyone.

I’ll hope for the best.

Now everyone post an entire page congratulating the other team and you’ll have the quiz in no time.

Hehe, you said innuendo. XD

But if she is stealing a dead mans shoes and really likes them… does that mean he was wearing ladies shoes when he died after the broom bender?

(edited by Furiousbeard.7602)

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Jayne.9251

Props to Tarnished Coast Field Medics and what looked like a couple PuGs for trolling the ever loving bejesus out of me at Golanta earlier today, I think around 1-2pm EST. You guys have got your CC chains down pat. Oh my god I was so mad lol… you were holding that camp with like 5 people.

Unfortunately, it’s part of the reason why you’ve been getting hammered in EB today. I tagged up and went a little berserk after that :P

Nice to see these guys get a little forum love. They’re some of the loveliest folks.

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Jayne.9251

I’ll hope for the best.

But if she is stealing mens shoes… does that mean he was wearing ladies shoes when he died after the broom bender?

Perhaps he’s a lumberjack and he’s ok?

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Furiousbeard.7602

I’ll hope for the best.

But if she is stealing mens shoes… does that mean he was wearing ladies shoes when he died after the broom bender?

Perhaps he’s a lumberjack and he’s ok?

Rotfl

Well I have heard that the lumberjack union is pushing for a more accepting hiring policy.

You rock those pumps lumberjack man!

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Silke.1695

Silke.1695

Perhaps that poor lumberjack needed the clothes. And well shoes are pretty important gear. Safety first yanno! Shirts however are optional. lol

Attachments:

Toasted Coaster

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Furiousbeard.7602

Perhaps that poor lumberjack needed the clothes. And well shoes are pretty important gear. Safety first yanno! Shirts however are optional. lol

My mom is not a stripper. That picture was taken of her bad side.

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

Thanks for the fights tonight.

~ AoN ~

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

TIMMEH.8106

Any Guilds for a 20 vs 20 so we can put this Zerg nonsense behind us?

Mostly those saying we magically outnumber them every fight?

Weilf
[BT] Black Talons
Ele

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: SpitFire.4690

SpitFire.4690

My mom is not a stripper. That picture was taken of her bad side.

She was wasted and got knocked up!

Primordus Virtus [RISE] Prime Leader – Prince Járvan
Our greatest strength lies in never failing,
But we [RISE] each time we fall.

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: jkels.6398

jkels.6398

Happy Easter everyone. Here is something to enjoy. Thanks to everyone in the video. Good fun, ENJOY!!!!

[ROT] Stormbluff Isle
Gnomez 80 Elementalist Airabetha 80 Guardian
http://www.youtube.com/user/jkelsey83/videos

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Terra Dactyl.2047

Terra Dactyl.2047

Everyone’s home server rolls in groups of 15-20 and all opposing servers’ groups are 50+.

No one admits losing a skirmish to a smaller group, or winning one solely because they outnumbered the opponents (even with video evidence staring them in the face), it would deflate their egos.

I do however find it interesting that BT can apparently pull “80+ just from one guild” when our TS only holds 60, some of those people are from other guilds, and at least some of those are usually afk, not in wvw, scouting, etc. The zerg math works better when you just say “you had 80+ people with you” (possible. god only knows how many people are not in ts and just following the blue triangle) instead of “80+ people just from BT”. (impossible. don’t think we even have 80 members, and we’d never get 100% turnout even if we did. You’d need a couple hundred people in your guild if you wanted 80+ to show up, and we definitely don’t have that.)

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: xxxzavulonxxx.8413

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

All I know is I like collecting bags from Tasty Chickens.

[SU]

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: iCryptik.1496

iCryptik.1496

Yarrr! A bunch o’ ye lasses need ‘ta check ye pants. Ye panties be ’n o’ mighty great knot.

Alshazzär
Tarnished Coast [TC]

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Shrouded.6450

Shrouded.6450

Good job! Now does anyone have a score update btw?

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Vespirisa.1497

Vespirisa.1497

Good job! Now does anyone have a score update btw?

Attachments:

IoJ→KN→DB→SoR→CD→SoR→TC → SBI
Scrub D/D Ele. What’s server loyalty?

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Shrouded.6450

Thanks! Go TC! Keep fighting!

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: JudgeD.5673

JudgeD.5673

Shoeless RE on a broom eh? Wonder who that could have been… wink

The Robertsons – Julie, Lyana, Adrian, and Lewis
CrSy/LaWz
Tarnished Coast Server (formerly of Kaineng)

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Drigan.7382

Drigan.7382

Yarrr! A bunch o’ ye lasses need ‘ta check ye pants. Ye panties be ’n o’ mighty great knot.

I can’t ever read a single thing you write

Spirit Of Faith [HOPE]
Fort Aspenwood – www.gw2hope.com

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Shazbot.8906

Shazbot.8906

And that’s why we love Al!

Seriously though, I’d suggest you get some pirates of your own over there on FA! We have a lot of fun holding down the fishing boats in Bay.

Grifithh / Grf – Thief / Elementalist
Quaggan-Cheng Derp Squad
Tarnished Coast – [DIS]

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Well… he is after all… Cryptik

NAGA|TC

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Piggs.8567

Piggs.8567

I don’t think that anyone seriously thinks BT outnumbers them, thats saved for the PINK mega zerg of ridiculousness. That thing makes me rethink smaller caps in wvw

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Sunspots.9861

Sunspots.9861

You already know [PiNK] likes taking Garrisons, but what you don’t know, is we really enjoy having our pictures taken.

Auburn Skies – Retired- Ranger of [PiNK]
When wvw was still fun feat. [PiNK]

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Piggs.8567

Piggs.8567

You already know [PiNK] likes taking Garrisons, but what you don’t know, is we really enjoy having our pictures taken.

all 897,000 of you?

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Shrouded.6450

Here’s the first of many reset videos but I chose this one for 2 reasons. One, because its a great example of life after culling and two because it demonstrated just how much time we spent chasing red names last night.

lol Nice! That’s pretty epic video!

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Evalana.5480

Silke.1695

They were the most FABULOUS pair of green stilletos I have ever seen! They went beautifully with my town clothes… I couldn’t resist!!

However, if you would like your lovely pair of shoes back, I will gladly return them, after we have a good ol’ fashioned random GvG! <3

(edited to fix some silly typing errors)

(edited by Evalana.5480)

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Evalana.5480

(But I’m keeping the broomstick forever.)

Attachments:

(edited by Evalana.5480)