Posted by: xxxzavulonxxx.8413

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

Ring around the Borderland posey

[SU]

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Zoel.9154

Zoel.9154

You already know [PiNK] likes taking Garrisons, but what you don’t know, is we really enjoy having our pictures taken.

Remember guys, with fraps you too can be the best player in guild wars two.

Zoel – GM of [coVn]

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Sunspots.9861

Sunspots.9861

That is awesome. Carry on.

Auburn Skies – Retired- Ranger of [PiNK]
When wvw was still fun feat. [PiNK]

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Dark King Rayleigh.9174

Dark King Rayleigh.9174

Lol Zoel I liked the upside down one. About half way in I thought you weren’t going to show any game footage, just text…

Here’s a video from Wed/Thurs after the patch:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIBtRDDt0Wk

And here is one from reset night:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMfJo_vnC1c

Commander Dark King Zoro – Support Guardian
Dark King Brook – DPS Necro
[BT] – Blackgate

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Thustlewhumber.7416

Thustlewhumber.7416

You guys REALLY don’t want us to have our BL, do you…

Attachments:

WvW Necro

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Sunspots.9861

Hehe, that was a fun fight Thustle.

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: hyyangoz.6195

hyyangoz.6195

Two videos, first is a hills keep cap from last week, where we took out a KN group that had bunkered down inside the lords room.

Second is PiNK on reset night

Both from a guardian PoV.

here is the same thing other way around… when TC is defending. this is yesterday footage FA BL Hills.

BTW this is my 1st video. didn’t know how to do things. any tips on how to merge/edit anything would be grate. and even if you guys can recommend a video capture software would be appreciated.
its about 7mins in total. broken in pieces

P1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0P2AkC29PU
P2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwCHwW9dtUI
P3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4aP2xzvJfI
P4 my lootbags GG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ccoa6n9MniI

Gandalf Teh White [Meow]- Fort Aspenwood

http://meowguild.com/media.html

(edited by hyyangoz.6195)

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: JudgeD.5673

JudgeD.5673

Well after spending near 3 hrs in KN BL, just one thing can be said. DAT ZERG!

The Robertsons – Julie, Lyana, Adrian, and Lewis
CrSy/LaWz
Tarnished Coast Server (formerly of Kaineng)

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Quenta.2978

Quenta.2978

I think we need to work on helping some of you with your video editing…

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Pervin.5036

Pervin.5036

score update and I’m too lazy to do a pic so…

KA 72,637
FA 62,920
TC 61,826

FA +320
TC +225
KA +150

[HB] Commander Skarlack – Necro
http://blackgatewvw.com/

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Dark King Rayleigh.9174

Dark King Rayleigh.9174

Video from Saturday Night, all from my Necro.

Commander Dark King Zoro – Support Guardian
Dark King Brook – DPS Necro
[BT] – Blackgate

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: xxxzavulonxxx.8413

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

Video from Saturday Night, all from my Necro.

I see my candy cane

And kudos to the opponents in this video who don’t border hop.

[SU]

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Sunspots.9861

Good push tonight FA. You guys we’re really out in force.

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: timidobserver.7925

timidobserver.7925

Hopefully TC can rally. They were all out hunting eggs today.

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Furienify.5738

Furienify.5738

That’s a really weird way of saying ‘ERPing in the Adventure Box’.

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: LaMisT.1863

LaMisT.1863

Help is here with a Score Update taken with siegerazer and his brother:

Attachments:

I am Help, the Magical White Mushroom. :3

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Zoel.9154

Zoel.9154

Good push tonight FA. You guys we’re really out in force.

We had pretty much the same turnout as always, you guys just weren’t there.

Zoel – GM of [coVn]

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Whitebeard.5172

Whitebeard.5172

What a crummy turnout Easter Sunday for TC. It’s like they had families and stuff.

It seemed like outnumbered buff on the outlying BL’s across the board, couldn’t eeek out but 8 or so guild mates and then there was the magic box, oh how I hate you magic box.

TSL-Poxxx
Tarnished Coast

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

The magic box is a very interesting game. Really funny and reminds me of minecraft.

Once everybody gets it out of their system, things should return to normal. Is it too early to predict a FA second place this week? Practically tied atm.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: iCryptik.1496

iCryptik.1496

What a crummy turnout Easter Sunday for TC. It’s like they had families and stuff.

It seemed like outnumbered buff on the outlying BL’s across the board, couldn’t eeek out but 8 or so guild mates and then there was the magic box, oh how I hate you magic box.

No, just lack o’ Internet matey.

Alshazzär
Tarnished Coast [TC]

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Whitebeard.5172

No, just lack o’ Internet matey.

Well get er up and runnin!

I happen to have been one of the people who got the family thing done early, WvWvW was very light and the rest of the place other than the line at the magic box, that looked like a Walmart on Black Thursday, was a pretty lonely place.

TSL-Poxxx
Tarnished Coast

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: WIGZ.8245

WIGZ.8245

We’re just a bunch of godless heathens anyways.

We want fights.

[BT] Wigz – Blackgate – 80 Engineer & Warrior
http://blacktalons.guildlaunch.com/

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: rchu.8945

rchu.8945

hello,

T1 player here looking to transfer to a lower tier, how is the WvW scene in T2, is it anything like T1 with mega zerg balls in all WvW maps? Hows the skill lag for you guys?

Sanctum of Rall
Pain Train Choo [Choo]
Mind Smack – Mesmer

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: IRSyKo.5843

IRSyKo.5843

hello,

T1 player here looking to transfer to a lower tier, how is the WvW scene in T2, is it anything like T1 with mega zerg balls in all WvW maps? Hows the skill lag for you guys?

Sometimes there is.

Sometimes there isn’t

Through discipline, we prevail.
[BT]
Fort Aspenwood

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: rchu.8945

rchu.8945

hello,

Sometimes there is.

Sometimes there isn’t

you referring the zerg ball or the skill lag?

Sanctum of Rall
Pain Train Choo [Choo]
Mind Smack – Mesmer

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Tearofsoul.9843

Tearofsoul.9843

hello,

Sometimes there is.

Sometimes there isn’t

Look! “80-man” BT zerg is here, let’s switch borderland!

Lothem

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: WyldKat.4712

WyldKat.4712

Is “mega zerg balls” balls balls or balls ballista? TC whipped out like 20 of them in a line Sunday. It was shocking to see that many woody shafts aimed at us.

Zestee, Cryptician Zetti, Zissi The Jack, Zi Mao,
Ziffy Snidehide, Zadie Hawkkin, Zannie Oakley, Zuulja
[ODIN],[NaCl] – Tarnished Coast

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Goobaaa.8241

Goobaaa.8241

hello,

except server zergs only thing kain knows how to do

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Raf.1078

Raf.1078

hello,

Sometimes there is.

Sometimes there isn’t

Yeah…you can join your own FA 100 man zerg ball rolling TCBL.

Looked like someone had kicked over a fire ant bed on Sunday.

PF/ GOAT on Tarnished Coast (Semi-Retired)
Raf Longshanks-80 Norn Guardian / 9 more alts of various lvls / Charter Member Altaholics Anon

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

WyldKat.4712

Does that make Kaineng a good thing or a bad thing? I’m having trouble figuring that out, but they’ve been the green guys for a few weeks now, right.

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Vazqo.8012

Vazqo.8012

Dude wtf have you been smoking??? Kaineng wasnt outnumbered 4 to 1, unless your the only person culling didnt go away for you all had endless waves of people you were throwing at the lords room…..

Czarist/Vazqo/Vazco et al
Fort Aspenwood

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Vazqo.8012

Vazqo.8012

Stay delusional my friend…

Czarist/Vazqo/Vazco et al
Fort Aspenwood

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Sev.5769

Sev.5769

Ok, maybe closer to 3 to 1. My point still stands.

It did start out with those odds when we broke through the south gate, but then we were pretty much stalemated until we got more people on. At the end when we managed to get into lords room I’d say the numbers were about even.

Credit where credit is due, don’t emulate the servers/guilds who loudly insist that they’re perpetually at a disadvantage to the skill-less zerging Kaineng when they’re losing, yet still somehow brag endlessly about lootbags.

Sev Dreamweaver

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Pervin.5036

Pervin.5036

hello,

There are definitely some mega zergs going around in at least half the borderlands on a nightly basis. There are also some great havoc squads that are active on all maps. All three servers utilize them fairly well.

In terms of skill lag, it feels like its hit or miss. Feels like it only happens during one or two rights a night and its when its 40+ vs 40+ or sometimes during a three way. Outside of that, when just moving a Ross the map I haven’t experienced any.

All three servers have community sites up. Would definitely suggest checking them out if you are looking to transfer. Regardless of the sometimes hostile tone of the forum posts between forum warriors here, any of the three tier 2 servers would make a great home for anyone.

[HB] Commander Skarlack – Necro
http://blackgatewvw.com/

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Expunge.4926

Expunge.4926

It did start out with those odds when we broke through the south gate, but then we were pretty much stalemated until we got more people on. At the end when we managed to get into lords room I’d say the numbers were about even.

Credit where credit is due, don’t emulate the servers/guilds who loudly insist that they’re perpetually at a disadvantage to the skill-less zerging Kaineng when they’re losing, yet still somehow brag endlessly about lootbags.

and to be fair there are definitely some guilds that are on losing servers, but still earn lots of lootbags from Kaineng zergs.. just click a few of the PINK or BT videos to observe.

endless bragging might not be necessary, but i’m also not sure it’s happening either

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

nowadays, ikittenerg fight, i can’t even pick my lootbags…… can’t even respawn for few minutes…..

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Whitebeard.5172

hello,

Sometimes there is.

Sometimes there isn’t

Yeah…you can join your own FA 100 man zerg ball rolling TCBL.

Looked like someone had kicked over a fire ant bed on Sunday.

I don’t think its such a big deal that they had huge numbers on at all.The problem was we didn’t. It was one day, all is good.
Now if someone could call in a demolition crew to take care of the magic box machine or whatever then all would be normal.

TSL-Poxxx
Tarnished Coast

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Odaman.8359

Odaman.8359

Spent most of the time playing meta in fa bl last night, but ended up roaming with the guild at the end…. that TC zerg in tc garrison at like 10:30 est was a scary sight. I know we had RET and the militia in there as well, but had we not funneled you all into NE tower we would’ve been done for I think.

Odaman 80 Mesmer
Maguuma

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

WyldKat.4712

…T1 player here looking to transfer to a lower tier…

I don’t think these are the servers you are looking for (jedi wave). You don’t need to see our Tier identification, because none of us are TRYING to stay Tier 2 (jedi headscratch). Move along (jedi gesture).

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Ruq.5396

Ruq.5396

Lets all just be friends? Friends who kill each other for loot bags and internet points?

<3

Commander Ruq
Guild Leader, Commander – Dissentient [DIS]
Tarnished Coast

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: nibbles.2408

nibbles.2408

Obligatory “SS or it didn’t happen.”

But in all seriousness, FA SEA time is the worst timezone for us (I would go so far to say our coverage for SEA is worse than TC as well). We concern ourselves primarily with holding onto Garrison and waiting for the WM zerg to transfer to a different borderland so we can recap hills/bay. On our list of priorities, Bay is at the very bottom because of how easy it is to take back, unlike hills (which is a nightmare) and garrison (which can demoralize the server if lost). Also, our SEA coverage consists of mostly militia and a few commanders, so organized groups like WM, Meow, RISE, etc., can largely sweep the map with their coordination over our own forces. Just a little perspective for you.

And yes, someone insulted Kain, but you can be better than that and not rise to the bait. You guys have been dominating this tier from the beginning of the KN-TC-FA match-ups, there is nothing you need to prove.

Wechlas [Echo]
Charr Ranger
Fort Aspenwood (www.fort-aspenwood.com)

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Pitillidi.3917

Pitillidi.3917

Some good fights as always with you guys. The 2v1 conspiracy will never die. For just cause, it will always be a 2v1. Prime example was we (FA) were inside hills and KN was inside hills as well. We used catapults to take down the inside wall and press the lords room. I’m pretty sure KN kept any TC reinforcements from getting in so they could come in behind us after both sides were short from fighting each other and take the keep. Which is what happened. No matter what in a 1v1v1 it’s going to be a 2v1. Just who’s on the receiving end at the moment. To the people from my server that keep crying about this please stop, and just enjoy the fights. Here’s to another fun week with loot bags for all, and hopefully one of you gets a precursor from the bag I drop.

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Odaman.8359

Everyone 2v1s. I do it all the time except I try to be an equalizer in the equation especially when i’m solo…. it just makes it more fun to see those 3 beating up that 1 guy get stomped. Then again i’ve always been a fan of sketchy unspoken alliances that break quickly… it makes the game interesting when you don’t know if the guy you’re helping is about to stab you in the back.

Odaman 80 Mesmer
Maguuma

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

WyldKat.4712

When in doubt, assume you’re on the 1 side.

When you know, you’re on the 1 side.

Each of us is always the 1 side.

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Furiousbeard.7602

3 servers A,B and C have 4 possible fighting combinations. (Note: A,B and C servers can be interchanged as to not over complicate this illustration)

A & B fight, C sits back

A attacks B, B attacks C, C attacks A

A & B fight C

Nobody fights

At some point in this combination, 2 servers will be attacking 1 and that will result in the server being attacked by both to lose points. This will cease once the attacking servers overextend and are not able to hold all positions securely. What happens next is the server being “double teamed” coming back to reclaim land while the things stabilize between the 3 groups.

Its an ebb and flow that greatly depends on population coverage, and of course, morale.

Can we please put this to rest?

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81

(edited by Furiousbeard.7602)

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: BobbyT.7192

BobbyT.7192

hello,

I have to said your going to get mega zergs in any server you go in, the only difference is the level of organization in those tiers. One guild split up and headed to tier 8 because these higher tiers were too zergy. They found out that tier 8 is just as zergy but worst overall, needless to say they are coming back.

(edited by BobbyT.7192)

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Odaman.8359

Can we please put this to rest?

Not yet, we need more sane FA to drown out the whines of a few of our allies. Looking forward to tonight though, hopefully we’ll see more TC out… you guys probably had an easter egg hunt in divinity’s reach amirite?

Odaman 80 Mesmer
Maguuma

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: IRSyKo.5843

IRSyKo.5843

The magic box is a very interesting game. Really funny and reminds me of minecraft.

Once everybody gets it out of their system, things should return to normal. Is it too early to predict a FA second place this week? Practically tied atm.

Would love to see FA take a 2nd place this week.

But TC is a lot more consistent than we are. I also Envy TC’s EU coverage

I don’t really care what happens I ust don’t want us to get thrown back to T3 and zerg it

Through discipline, we prevail.
[BT]
Fort Aspenwood

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Furiousbeard.7602

Would love to see FA take a 2nd place this week.

But TC is a lot more consistent than we are. I also Envy TC’s EU coverage

I don’t really care what happens I ust don’t want us to get thrown back to T3 and zerg it

I would feel sorry for tier 3 if we went back there. I’m not trying to start drama but it would not be a fair fight and I say this based on our battles before moving up to tier 2.

Also if a tier 3 server moved up they would have an extremely tough time against TC and KN. I’m pretty proud that our teams are able to do as well as we do against them.

(edited by Furiousbeard.7602)

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Sunspots.9861

I don’t see you guys at any real risk of sinking to tier 3. There’s no other contenders out there pushing from below and you guys are still pretty much even with us depending on the week.