3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

I did the adventure box thingy tonight – got a super cute shortbow skin I’ll never use, lol – enjoy!

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

Well, I learned something new today. Some ppl are willing to chase someone across a map to get a kill, leading me to conclude Anet buffed player drops. It couldn’t be for just a loot bag, no?

When they caught you and killed you, was there any laughing, dancing or kneeling over your face?

No. 1st time, it was a mes that chased me from Redlake to Briar where she finally got me. 2nd time, it was a guardian that chased me from FA spawn in EB to SM, though he broke it off near there. I should mention I was on my eng both times.

Some folks just like a run down. Maybe they feel like The Rock and you’re Sean William Scott

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

::Sigh:: Can’t we all just get along?

Attachments:

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Ketharius.9018

Ketharius.9018

Is Kaineng and FA crashing a lot in KABL Bay as well? We’re constantly having people crash on our end over and over and over and over and over.

Tarnished Coast
[FUNK] Squad

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: shortcake.8659

shortcake.8659

i think it’s just bay keeps in general

some terrible idiot in [pre]

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Murderin.8269

Murderin.8269

i think it’s just bay keeps in general

Sounds right. I’ve crashed twice since the 26th and both times were at the bay keep.

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Quenta.2978

Quenta.2978

BT Weekly Recap Video, good fights this week everyone!

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: JudgeD.5673

JudgeD.5673

Personally, I’ve had one too many pokes. Can I get a medic over here?

The Robertsons – Julie, Lyana, Adrian, and Lewis
CrSy/LaWz
Tarnished Coast Server (formerly of Kaineng)

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Silke.1695

Silke.1695

From the hotel room bar desk of Grand General Walken:

“Laaayydeess.. allow us to calm ourselves. There is no.. fuss. There is More!… than enough of the Continental to go around. ~sigh~ Why I ask you… must it always be thus.. with the menage a’ tois? There is no need for jealousy. Here.. allow me to relieve you of that heavy cumbersome armor.

Let us sit and have some champagynne, no? Both of you.. come. and sit with me.. no no! Do not go my sweet bearded flowers! Bide awhile and allow me to… ever so gently comb the tangles while you relax"

~snicker~ Brownchicken browncow..

Attachments:

Toasted Coaster

(edited by Silke.1695)

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Arkanfel.8403

Arkanfel.8403

TC will win Tier 2 within the month.

Mark my words.

Sarabi “the Roaring Fury” Aminata

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

Mark my words.

which month?

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Arkanfel.8403

Mark my words.

which month?

>within the month

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

shortcake.8659

Well having a massive population advantage wasn’t enough, so they’ve recruited a few more below average zerg guilds to help boost their quantity over quality advantage

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Shrouded.6450

Shrouded.6450

^ you from FA or Kai?

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

shortcake.8659

fort kainengwood

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Murderin.8269

Well having a massive population advantage wasn’t enough, so they’ve recruited a few more below average zerg guilds to help boost their quantity over quality advantage

Population advantage? I wouldn’t say that. Kaineng seems to have a ton of fair weather players that only show up when you are dominating.

Most of our point gain this week has been due to two commanders (Odinzu and Nightlight) doing serious overtime and keeping pressure on Kaineng and FA so they don’t overrun the rest of the maps.

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: SchuMidas.4782

SchuMidas.4782

A long time ago in a galaxy far far away ….

SchuMidas – Guardian
Guild Pro Baddies [Pro] @ Tarnished Coast

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Kreaven.3172

Kreaven.3172

no, your point gain is from having about twice as many people in wvw than the other two servers have. your point loss is from said commanders having no clue how to play wvw other than massing 80 people into a zerg and losing every point they aren’t at.

That made me laugh really really hard. We have several commanders on our server that are of excellent quality. Odinzu and Nightlight are 2 of them. I am certain your server has its fair share of excellent commanders. Despite the jokes and stabs at your server you wouldn’t of made it to T2 with out them.

Commander Ravana Mace[CERN] – 80 Ranger
~Tarnished Coast since the beginning

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Shrouded.6450

Shrouded.6450

fort kainengwood

Not that it matters seeing that I usually play on oceanic/sea times. Both servers look the same to me. And I’m totally ok with that. Not bitter at all.

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: DKNS.2135

DKNS.2135

You guys are getting along fine. I just transferred from BG to TC after getting tired of the ridiculous mega-zerging and skill lag that is T1 WvW and i can say that your thread is excellent and really fun to read. If you are prepared for some hardcore cringe, go check out the JQ-BG-SoR thread. Be warned though.

BG LA Best LA !!!

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Catixie.6351

Catixie.6351

You guys are getting along fine. I just transferred from BG to TC after getting tired of the ridiculous mega-zerging and skill lag that is T1 WvW and i can say that your thread is excellent and really fun to read. If you are prepared for some hardcore cringe, go check out the JQ-BG-SoR thread. Be warned though.

Transferred off BG for the same reason. TC is great compared to BG once I found a great group to stick with. Lots more fun

Katixie TC

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: rhyein.6172

rhyein.6172

no, your point gain is from having about twice as many people in wvw than the other two servers have. your point loss is from said commanders having no clue how to play wvw other than massing 80 people into a zerg and losing every point they aren’t at.

Someone’s been drinking the kool-aid.

PS: Where are the score updates?

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Catixie.6351

KN why you no like our fireworks

Katixie TC

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Murderin.8269

Score update

Attachments:

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Catixie.6351

Firework supply cap ftw

Attachments:

Katixie TC

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

DKNS.2135

Firework supply cap ftw

Stuff like these is the main reason i decided to fore-go T1 for T2 (well except for the ones i said above). I can’t remember the last time we did something fun in the borderlands. It’s always frustration and anger in the map chat, with commanders occasionally getting kitten off and what not. Here’s to hoping you guys continue to do stuff like these

BG LA Best LA !!!

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Murderin.8269

still no clue why my account name is censored when someone quotes me, QQ

test

kitten

Weird. I have no idea why that would be filtered.

(edited by Murderin.8269)

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

DKNS.2135

test

EDIT : lol

BG LA Best LA !!!

(edited by DKNS.2135)

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

DKNS.2135

Haha I’m not sure… but I have a friend that started calling me Evalakitten – I kinda like it, lol

The funny thing is – it didn’t censor it until about 2 months ago. Before then it was just fine…

Evalakitten sounds better

BG LA Best LA !!!

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: selan.8354

selan.8354

hmmm maybe the filter thinks na is one bad word XD

Lv 80 glamour Mesmer Triforce Mesmerpower PU mes,Lv 80 power necro
[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: gimmethegepgun.1284

gimmethegepgun.1284

KN why you no like our fireworks

Us in FA who were at Ogrewatch loved your fireworks so much that we stole them and proceeded to fire them off ourselves.

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Catixie.6351

Haha we saw a few enemies firing them too. It was great til everyone was out for our blood xD

Katixie TC

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Volcanus.2756

Volcanus.2756

Transferred off BG for the same reason. TC is great compared to BG once I found a great group to stick with. Lots more fun

Good to hear theres more that are doing this. Tranfered off of Bg as well but went to FA. Went with the least zergy server. Definitly quality over quantity. Not sure Tc knows any other way but to zerg something.

Burstz-Warrior
Damage Inc. [DI]
Isle of Janthir

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Dark King Rayleigh.9174

Dark King Rayleigh.9174

Some fights last night from TC BL, fighting at RedBriar and RedVale.

http://youtu.be/4B86luRyfv0

Commander Dark King Zoro – Support Guardian
Dark King Brook – DPS Necro
[BT] – Blackgate

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Catixie.6351

Good to hear theres more that are doing this. Tranfered off of Bg as well but went to FA. Went with the least zergy server. Definitly quality over quantity. Not sure Tc knows any other way but to zerg something.

We had a group of 8-12 earlier but once everyone realizes certain commanders are on it tends to get quite big

Katixie TC

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Ketharius.9018

Ketharius.9018

It’s not that we deliberately sit down and try to make the biggest Zergball at times, it’s just that some of our Commanders and Guilds attract too many people. If word gets out that key Commanders and Guilds are on a map, I can almost guarantee that people will come out just to have a blast with them. And it’s mostly not due to wiping everything, it’s because it’s hilariously fun with those people.

Map chat is awesome and filled with laughter along with all sorts of other funny stuff people do.

Tarnished Coast
[FUNK] Squad

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Catixie.6351

It’s not that we deliberately sit down and try to make the biggest Zergball at times, it’s just that some of our Commanders and Guilds attract too many people. If word gets out that key Commanders and Guilds are on a map, I can almost guarantee that people will come out just to have a blast with them. And it’s mostly not due to wiping everything, it’s because it’s hilariously fun with those people.

Map chat is awesome and filled with laughter along with all sorts of other funny stuff people do.

^^

You can tell by my fireworks picture that playing with certain people is just fun. It’s not just a serious battle to wipe everyone and everything out it is entertaining.

Katixie TC

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Unfortunately.5940

Unfortunately.5940

Zergballing is currently one of the more effective metas, all servers do it. I’m hoping it dies down when the novelty of wxp wears off.

Differently/Sixtysix Sixes – Fort Aspenwood

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Ninya.3942

Ninya.3942

I find it funny that anyone thinks FA is any less zergy than TC or Kain.

Elementalist Class Lead
Rethesis [RE] – Tarnished Coast
http://rethesis.com/

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: nibbles.2408

nibbles.2408

That’s why I enjoy FA’s off hours, far less zergy because of the low pop. But yeah FA can zerg with the best, especially when guilds like RET or BT hit the field everyone wants in on the karma train (or WxP train now).

Oh and that’s nothing against those guilds, it’s just our militia who tend to flock to particular commanders.

Wechlas [Echo]
Charr Ranger
Fort Aspenwood (www.fort-aspenwood.com)

(edited by nibbles.2408)

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Loken.9724

Loken.9724

Hey CERN. Thanks for letting us in on the GvG

Alaric the Sic level 3 guard
Founder of [SIC] and Commander.
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV6azSCyyjhrcNy2WAGKm7w?feature=mhee

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Jextapose.6532

Jextapose.6532

Shoutout to CERN for giving VK a good GvG on our first night back. We were excited for it and even though both sides were probably tired, we all had a lot of fun. Those were some good fights you had against HOPE as well.

As for what happened afterwards. Well, to be completely honestly I have no idea how that all went down. Sorry, I think. Still a bit confused to be honest. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FONN-0uoTHI

Aether of the Wind
Field Generator – [VK]
Fort Aspenwood

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Grimpaw.7493

Grimpaw.7493

Welcome our BG friends to T2, I’m sure you’ll enjoy yourself on FA (if you’re focus is more on kills) or TC (if you’re focus is more on points and non-combat fun). All servers in T2 have times that you can get in some great small fights and epic ZvZ action.

Thanks for the vids Quentin, can we get some GvG highlights anyone? Thanks!

~ Sleight of Mind ~ mesmer
~ Ann Du Lance ~ guardian
Tarnished Coast

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Catixie.6351

Welcome our BG friends to T2, I’m sure you’ll enjoy yourself on FA (if you’re focus is more on kills) or TC (if you’re focus is more on points and non-combat fun). All servers in T2 have times that you can get in some great small fights and epic ZvZ action.

Thanks for the vids Quentin, can we get some GvG highlights anyone? Thanks!

Have had more combat on TC then I did on BG.

Katixie TC

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: MrSilver.5269

MrSilver.5269

Well, I learned something new today. Some ppl are willing to chase someone across a map to get a kill, leading me to conclude Anet buffed player drops. It couldn’t be for just a loot bag, no?

When they caught you and killed you, was there any laughing, dancing or kneeling over your face?

Doubtful, as his signature reveals that he doesn’t play on FA.

But I’m trying, Ringo. I’m trying real hard to be the shepherd.

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Sab.5291

Sab.5291

One day from another reset.. Are we going to see weak 5 of: KN vs TC vs FA.

I am the One and Only, Sab!
“STUN”
Find me in the front of the TC zurg

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Asudementio.8526

Asudementio.8526

Funny, i distinctly remember FA zerging all over KN bl last night and still getting wiped due to their being outmaneuvered.

Leader of [Suh]
My moves are fresh, like my groceries.
#TeamEvonforever

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Hickeroar.9734

Hickeroar.9734

Dear Kaineng,

We have been very green very long now … and have very much fun every week. Just wanted to say I enjoy WvW with all of you, but I see many people who are drawing nearer and dearer to needing our treasured vistas – specifically in EB.

To WM, CO, RISE, RE, TL, Meow, SoS, and others who have leaders … at some point I think we could take a break and let the hordes fight amongst the treasure some time say when we are all having coupledrinks cough thursday midnight cough suggestion?

I would normally take the RISE route, and fortify it up … but both servers have made incredible efforts for there guys on multiple weeks now, and likely posting because it’s last resort to having to fork out 40G+ on a chancy transfer to and fro. I’m not oppose to idea laying off if lead is up enough. But always will be choice of GL’s / and Commanders at that period in time.

~ We can’t do anything for randoms players on map who not listen, but can make a doorway of opportunity one time thing ~ so long as that’s understood. You power leaders are the ones who can somehow let it happen. Both servers got plenty guys need our keep. And KN been fighting always to keep primarily cause of WP.

Both servers respectable enough too.

~X / Kaineng

<3 My world completion will thank you kindly if this hint is heeded. :P I might send you a present in the mail.

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Arkanfel.8403

…every week … every time… when a server takes the lead in a timeslot… you hear cries similar to that of a baby somewhere in the ghettos of a 3rd world country…for entirely different reasons.

That’s odd, I’ve seen TC take the lead in PPT at least a dozen times in the last three weeks (and hold it for hours at a time), but I’ve never predicted a victory for them until now.

I’m not saying TC is going to win sometime soon because they took the lead at a certain time, I’m saying TC is going to win because their population is growing and they’re getting better. Look at TC BL, they hold the whole map 24 hours a day with waypoints in all three keeps. Look at KN BL, we’re lucky to hold half of it at any time after about 2-3pm EST, and we generally have zero presence in TC and FA borderlands. There have been times this week where virtually all of Kaineng PPT was coming from Eternal Battlegrounds. This is not a recipe for continued success, especially if TC continues to grow and improve.

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Arbagast.5817

Arbagast.5817

My best guess…reverse the last 4 letters of your name. Perhaps their filter can detect naughty words spelled backwards.

Krae [MoM]
Tarnished Coast