3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Faux Sheaux.6179

Faux Sheaux.6179

Good luck, fight fair, have fun, and remember that every time you insult someone, a kitten starves somewhere.

Also, awesome start BP.

Ehmry Bay – Grindhouse Gaming [GH]
Menorah | Charr Cat | Some Cat Thing
Still running my old RRR build because why not

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: peter.9024

peter.9024

Good luck everyone!

Skullclamp

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Dynnen.6405

Dynnen.6405

Greenwater Supply Camp, DR Border lands. Perfect example of why they need to uncap-AOE. Durpy portal bomb tactics with player spam should not be rewarded and its kittening ridiculous.

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Baines.3410

Baines.3410

Insane fighting in EB BL…WAR enjoyed the fights

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Teldec V.6203

Teldec V.6203

Greenwater Supply Camp, DR Border lands. Perfect example of why they need to uncap-AOE. Durpy portal bomb tactics with player spam should not be rewarded and its kittening ridiculous.

We only portal bombed you once so far all the other times we wiped you guys we haven’t used portals.

Teldec – SoS

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Dinas Dragonbane.2978

Dinas Dragonbane.2978

Fun stuff….Oozo I think I saw you! Saluted twice at least, I’m sure you understood the whole no mercy thing, we had places to be :P

Dinas Dragonbane, the Danger Ranger
Tri-Lead of Ascension [WAR] of Borlis Pass

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Demonik.9571

Demonik.9571

Good luck, fight fair, have fun, and remember that every time you insult someone, a kitten starves somewhere.

Also, awesome start BP.

I have a bad feeling there will be a crap load of starving kittens!!!

Many alts to go with my many personalities….
8 LvL 80’s all fight for XIV on Devona’s Rest
X Korupt X Char Guardian in T3 Cult

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Spellslinger Leah.8905

Spellslinger Leah.8905

Good luck, have fun guys and gals.

Spellslinger Leah – Sea of Sorrows
Grindhouse Gaming [GH] – Guild Master

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Dynnen.6405

We only portal bombed you once so far all the other times we wiped you guys we haven’t used portals.

Must not have been there for that one where we survived zombie horde wave two to be portal bombed by the 3rd wave. Or the one where the portal dropped in between two ballistas and 3 shots were fired while aoe was being dropped on top of that as well.

But hey, numbers > tactics.

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Faux Sheaux.6179

Must not have been there for that one where we survived zombie horde wave two to be portal bombed by the 3rd wave. Or the one where the portal dropped in between two ballistas and 3 shots were fired while aoe was being dropped on top of that as well.

Different groups, different portals. Still, it’s pretty easy to claim that the other servers don’t use tactics while one’s own server is the best ever at whatever they do. Numbers are always to blame. That “outmanned” buff on each of those zombies must be pretty menacing as well.

If you don’t like portal bombs, don’t have all your players standing in one spot. You only need one player in the area to capture it. There’s nothing stopping your group from splitting into smaller ones and surrounding the cap area to prevent invaders from portal bombing everyone at once. In one move, you can pick off players running in one at a time to contest and render portal bombs useless. If someone portal bombs into the center of the camp, your group suddenly has a great mass of bodies to focus on while they scramble to figure out which side the attacks are coming from.

But hey, what do zombies know about tactics?

Also, awesome start BP.

There usually are. It’s my excuse to post pictures of cats.

(edited by Faux Sheaux.6179)

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Acelerion.6820

Acelerion.6820

E bay….Still all thieves and still all bad (no disrespect to the good ones~~~)

OINK – Devona’s Rest
Mesmer-Thief
http://www.youtube.com/user/Axcelerion?feature=watch – Small group videos

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Dynnen.6405

Different groups, different portals. Still, it’s pretty easy to claim that the other servers don’t use tactics while one’s own server is the best ever at whatever they do. Numbers are always to blame. That “outmanned” buff on each of those zombies must be pretty menacing as well.

If you don’t like portal bombs, don’t have all your players standing in one spot. You only need one player in the area to capture it. There’s nothing stopping your group from splitting into smaller ones and surrounding the cap area to prevent invaders from portal bombing everyone at once. In one move, you can pick off players running in one at a time to contest and render portal bombs useless. If someone portal bombs into the center of the camp, your group suddenly has a great mass of bodies to focus on while they scramble to figure out which side the attacks are coming from.

Also, awesome start BP.

1) It was prior to your outmanned buff, so yea…
2) We weren’t all stacked up, we were ready for the portal. But its hard to stop 15+ from a portal, and about the same number coming in after they died/ran from the camp side. Again, I was pointing out that the bad portal placement (taking 3 ballista shots/lots of aoe) wasn’t punished because our 10 people can only hit 5 targets apiece.

Its like this, keep in mind this is zombie thinking obviously. But 5 players can only do AT MOST damage to 25% of a 20 man group, while the group of 20 can do 100% damage to the 5 man due to the cap. Also the 20 man has the benefit of have 4 times the number. So, zergs have 2 drastic advantages against small mans (3 if u add in the current culling system). I must be crazy, because this doesn’t seem very balanced at all. And this is what I was talking about. Poor tactics never being punished. First time into that camp we rushed in, and payed for it. Next two times the defenders were outmaneuvered, however we couldn’t put out enough damage against the zerg, while they could put out plenty.

Also ya know what Faux (yes I know how it is pronounced), your name looks like you’re trying to bypass the language filter…

….. MOAR BRAINZ….

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Dark Aidget.3879

Dark Aidget.3879

So far so good?

Attachments:

[Arr][GOAT]

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Teldec V.6203

Teldec V.6203

First time into that camp we rushed in, and payed for it. Next two times the defenders were outmaneuvered, however we couldn’t put out enough damage against the zerg, while they could put out plenty.

….. MOAR BRAINZ….

5 of us watched you “outmanevere” us, which consisted of simply running round the back of the camp from the water, all the way in. We called for back up then wiped you guys again.

One of you AD guys must have been recording your attempts at taking the lowlands, post it up.

Teldec – SoS

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Dynnen.6405

Also, awesome start BP.

1) It was prior to your outmanned buff, so yea…
2) We weren’t all stacked up, we were ready for the portal. But its hard to stop 15+ from a portal, and about the same number coming in after they died/ran from the camp side. Again, I was pointing out that the bad portal placement (taking 3 ballista shots/lots of aoe) wasn’t punished because our 10 people can only hit 5 targets apiece.

Its like this, keep in mind this is zombie thinking obviously. But 5 players can only do AT MOST damage to 25% of a 20 man group, while the group of 20 can do 100% damage to the 5 man due to the cap. Also the 20 man has the benefit of have 4 times the number. So, zergs have 2 drastic advantages against small mans (3 if u add in the current culling system). I must be crazy, because this doesn’t seem very balanced at all. And this is what I was talking about. Poor tactics never being punished. First time into that camp we rushed in, and payed for it. Next two times the defenders were outmaneuvered, however we couldn’t put out enough damage against the zerg, while they could put out plenty.

Also ya know what Faux (yes I know how it is pronounced), your name looks like you’re trying to bypass the language filter…

….. MOAR BRAINZ….

Sooo… who taught you how to count to five? Lol, whoever did obviously hated you as a child. And how about you zombies coming after lowlands 6+ times wiping each time. I know we had a few less members at ones point, and still wiped you guys. 78 badges just from defending lowlands.

We attacked lowlands 3 times, don’t know who else was there for the other 3. But congrats on the strong work. As for your reference as the ‘counting to 5’ I have no idea what you’re talking about. Maybe you were talking about my example of aoe mechanics in the game and thinking that was a fight that took place at the lowlands. If thats the case L2R.

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Gab Superstar.4059

Gab Superstar.4059

….. MOAR BRAINZ….

Does my name offend you? Sorry for having offended your delicate feelings.

While you’re thumping your chest, keeping that testosterone pumping, we’ll still be defending what we have and taking what we can. We’ve lost a few times tonight as well as a group, but you won’t hear our excuses here. Here’s a shout-out for the [BURN] guild for especially intense fights.

Dynnen, if you want to QQ on the official forums for wiping a few times, then I look forward to a week more of your whiny posts because it happens to everyone regardless of which side they are on.

You should have portal bombed that time in ruins too. I got at least 79 badges from that fight alone.

Very Good Detectives [VGD]
Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Dynnen.6405

First time into that camp we rushed in, and payed for it. Next two times the defenders were outmaneuvered, however we couldn’t put out enough damage against the zerg, while they could put out plenty.

….. MOAR BRAINZ….

5 of us watched you “outmanevere” us, which consisted of simply running round the back of the camp from the water, all the way in. We called for back up then wiped you guys again.

One of you AD guys must have been recording your attempts at taking the lowlands, post it up.

Which time are you talking about? Considering each time we pushed into the camp we massacred the 5-10 players at the camp as well as the fully upgraded guards. I guess you’re right making fun of our movements, we did come in from the northwest once, and northeast twice. Also attacking the camp with a ton of ‘campers’ right next to their respawn was a miscalculation. I see what you mean there smalls, touche’. I’m not sure Oozo was with us for any of that mess, but if he did I’ll see if he can post the raw footage. He does actually post videos of us getting beat.

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Luzano.6983

Luzano.6983

Looking forward to roaming and fighting this week.

Miss Winters, we gotta finish that 1v1.

[GF] / [Guam] Alaiii – Jackie Lautchang – Luzano

(edited by Moderator)

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Dynnen.6405

….. MOAR BRAINZ….

While you’re thumping your chest, keeping that testosterone pumping, we’ll still be defending what we have and taking what we can. We’ve lost a few times tonight as well as a group, but you won’t hear our excuses here. Here’s a shout-out for the [BURN] guild for especially intense fights.

Dynnen, if you want to QQ on the official forums for wiping a few times, then I look forward to a week more of your whiny posts because it happens to everyone regardless of which side they are on.

For faux sakes For Faux Sakes…I was pointing out the pun and taking a cheap shot since all puns are bad. You are right, I was whining. However you not knowing what I was whining about kinda depresses me. I was whining about the massive damage imbalance between large and small groups. But there I go assuming that a member from a zergy guild would really understand those kinda mechanics.

EDIT: Do you see how bad that pun is at the top of the comment? See how terrible it is? ><

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Rashagal.5867

Rashagal.5867

GL this week BP! AR is rooting for you. GoM is looking up too. Perhaps we can all meet up in T6, soon. Till then, we will try for T5 to meet you guys.

Anvil Rock Ambassador of [Sane];
[ARM] Anvil Rock Militia Commander;
The Loryak: I speak for these beasts.

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

Fun stuff….Oozo I think I saw you! Saluted twice at least, I’m sure you understood the whole no mercy thing, we had places to be :P

NP, got run over twice by your group IIRC.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Oozo.7856

….. MOAR BRAINZ….

Which time are you talking about? Considering each time we pushed into the camp we massacred the 5-10 players at the camp as well as the fully upgraded guards. I guess you’re right making fun of our movements, we did come in from the northwest once, and northeast twice. Also attacking the camp with a ton of ‘campers’ right next to their respawn was a miscalculation. I see what you mean there smalls, touche’. I’m not sure Oozo was with us for any of that mess, but if he did I’ll see if he can post the raw footage. He does actually post videos of us getting beat.

I wasn’t there. Not sure what all the bad blood is with GH. Got along fine with them last matchup.

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Oozo.7856

So far so good?

I’ve suspected for awhile that both BP and AR were stronger servers than DR now due to population and coverage but were tier-locked because of their close matches.

I guess we will know for sure where DR really belongs by how things go this week and how IoJ does below us.

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Faux Sheaux.6179

….. MOAR BRAINZ….

For faux sakes For Faux Sakes…I was pointing out the pun and taking a cheap shot since all puns are bad. You are right, I was whining. However you not knowing what I was whining about kinda depresses me. I was whining about the massive damage imbalance between large and small groups. But there I go assuming that a member from a zergy guild would really understand those kinda mechanics.

EDIT: Do you see how bad that pun is at the top of the comment? See how terrible it is? ><

That was pretty bad :P You haven’t seen zergy guilds though. Just wait until you guys get matched against an opponents like [KISS] and [KREW]. When you’ve killed 50 players with 20 people trying to reenact the Spartan’s famous last stand and are still being flooded by a sea of red that only has to worry about winning through attrition, then you’ve seen something that qualifies as a “zergy guild”. There’s a slight difference between being organized with larger numbers and just being zergy. If you beat a group with larger numbers all with different guild tags over their heads, you’d say that they sucked and had no skill. Since you lost to a group with larger numbers all with the same guild tag over their head, you’re saying that they suck and have no skill.

Are you starting to see the issue with this argument? No matter what happens, the other group has no skill, your group is awesome despite being outnumbered, and everyone with a red name is some idiot mashing buttons hoping something hits.

I understand fully what it’s like to lose to greater numbers. It’s not like we run in full force 24/7. A majority of the time, we are just small groups coming to each other’s aid when needed. We’ve all had more than our fair share of small group vs larger group battles. Assuming otherwise is unfair to anyone in a large guild.

(edited by Faux Sheaux.6179)

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Dynnen.6405

….. MOAR BRAINZ….

That was pretty bad :P You haven’t seen zergy guilds though. Just wait until you guys get matched against an opponents like [KISS] and [KREW]. When you’ve killed 50 players with 20 people trying to reenact the Spartan’s famous last stand and are still being flooded by a sea of red that only has to worry about winning through attrition, then you’ve seen something that qualifies as a “zergy guild”. There’s a slight difference between being organized with larger numbers and just being zergy. If you beat a group with larger numbers all with different guild tags over their heads, you’d say that they sucked and had no skill. Since you lost to a group with larger numbers all with the same guild tag over their head, you’re saying that they suck and have no skill.

Are you starting to see the issue with this argument? No matter what happens, the other group has no skill, your group is awesome despite being outnumbered, and everyone with a red name is some idiot mashing buttons hoping something hits.

I understand fully what it’s like to lose to greater numbers. It’s not like we run in full force 24/7. A majority of the time, we are just small groups coming to each other’s aid when needed. We’ve all had more than our fair share of small group vs larger group battles. Assuming otherwise is unfair to anyone in a large guild.

True, good points (especially the one about more larger zergs being out there), and I’m glad that you do run around in small groups. While I agree with your points my original post was about the specific tactics used in those fights and the numbers we were having to deal with. Maybe its from how I consider a portal effective. The ones we saw at that camp was not effectively done, but in the end turned out just fine due to game mechanics. Dropping a portal right in front of 2 ballistas with 8 other people dropping AOE prior to players coming through should NEVER work. Players should evaporate when the pour in. In the other situation the portal opening was literally 1200 range away and we were starring right at it. We found the portal and started aoeing on top. Again it proved effective due to game mechanics.

Thats what I was saying was durpy, not you specifically (although it degraded into that). I have to take off my shoes to count the number of durpy mistakes I’ve made tonight, but I’ve made them. Like I said, I see your points, but do you see the ones I’m trying to make? “The damage balance between large and small groups” and “dropping portal openings in LOS of the bad guys, and portal exits in front of ready siege engines/aoe should be punished”. I’m curious to hear what you say about those two points.

(edited by Dynnen.6405)

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Oozo.7856

The counter to a portal is AoE, but a large enough clump coming through a portal is somewhat protected from that very AoE since the AoE damage is spread out and mitigated amongst those coming in through the portal. Basically the same issue with zergballs.

The mechanics are bad but probably here to stay.

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Creepy Silent.9801

Creepy Silent.9801

I’m liking this match up already. Good fighters from both serves, more so from Ehmry though! Shout out to the echo guys Lets keep the fights rolling and fun.

Anonymous Defender[AD][BSty]
Ehmry Bay
Tug Life

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Faux Sheaux.6179

I had a book written for you Dynnen, but I’ll give you a better, more straightforward answer in the morning. Having just watched more than half a season of House of Cards since the start of this matchup, I’m having a tough time not making everything into an overly bloated speech.

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Wizardauz.3761

Wizardauz.3761

I’m liking this match up already. Good fighters from both serves, more so from Ehmry though! Shout out to the echo guys Lets keep the fights rolling and fun.

Its great to see old friends met on the battlefield, especially looking forward to the week ahead for good fights! shout outs to all the [AD], [Btsy], & [NoQQ]… oh! and [RegA] too!

- [ECHO]

Ehmry Bay – Good Fights Guild Leader
Lvl 80 Sylvari Guardian – Tzenjin [GF]
Lvl 80 Human Elementalist – Tzenkai [GF]

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Jinks.2057

Jinks.2057

Welp Ebay BL was hoping as usual.

Didn’t get much solo roaming in due to it being the reset night, but that’ll come later.

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Krelkain.5418

Krelkain.5418

Its great to see old friends met on the battlefield, especially looking forward to the week ahead for good fights! shout outs to all the [AD], [Btsy], & [NoQQ]… oh! and [RegA] too!

- [ECHO]

eBay. I MISSED YOU GUISE SO MUUUCH!

LEG HUGS AND SOBS

(Looking forward to getting to know Borlis Pass <3)

Jezri | [NoQQ] Earmentalist & Guardkat
[NoQQ] Videos
Devona’s Rest

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Fraeg.9837

Fraeg.9837

eBay – Hills, some great great fights tonight so far. BP [GOAT] and friends has been having a blast holding it. Some very very close calls… we are pounding the caffeine knowing that sooner or later we must sleep. 6.5 hours and counting.

Keep it coming!

Wyverz – Asura – Mesmer
Xynobia – Asura – Necro
|Gnaw| |BB| |dO| |SOUL| – NSP

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Khayoss.2019

Khayoss.2019

Reading this thread so far should be an object lesson to some here on EBay. This is what it sounds like to complain to Yaks and Mags about their players having no skill and simply overwhelming everyone all the time with their guilds of only thieves and mesmers. It’s blanket statement exaggeration and in poor sport.

This time we’re on the other side of it… being the larger server. Our “groups” probably look like faceless skill-less masses of whirling button mashing roflnoobs to a server with a lower population, the same as Mags and Yaks looks to us though un-objective eyes. We know what we are, and we know what we normally face from a higher population server up a tier. So remember that and keep classy while we are in this matchup, the next, and so on.

Khayoss / Khayotica / Mistasia
Ehmry Bay – The Rally Bot Vortex [VOID]

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Fraeg.9837

Reading this thread so far should be an object lesson to some here on EBay. This is what it sounds like to complain to Yaks and Mags about their players having no skill and simply overwhelming everyone all the time with their guilds of only thieves and mesmers. It’s blanket statement exaggeration and in poor sport.

This time we’re on the other side of it… being the larger server. Our “groups” probably look like faceless skill-less masses of whirling button mashing roflnoobs to a server with a lower population, the same as Mags and Yaks looks to us though un-objective eyes. We know what we are, and we know what we normally face from a higher population server up a tier. So remember that and keep classy while we are in this matchup, the next, and so on.

Tone gets lost on the interwebz, but when I say “+1 for a classy post that BP could learn from when we are in T6” I really mean it: classy post

Wyverz – Asura – Mesmer
Xynobia – Asura – Necro

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: dreztina.4820

dreztina.4820

ECHO? What happened to GF?

Out of Attunement – D/D Ele
Maguuma

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Kyuzo.4675

Kyuzo.4675

It’s nice to see some of our friends from Ebay again and I’m looking forward to some well attended and interesting fightclubs this week.

I’m also really enjoying the more aggressive smaller roaming groups that we’ve seen tonight. There is a noticeable difference from what we had the last couple weeks.

[AD] Devona’s Rest

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Archer.1658

Archer.1658

Not really sure why ADQQSTY are complaining about numbers/portal bombs they were running 15-20 people at their peak, that should have been plenty right?

Çookies – Mesmer – [GF]/Ebay
Everyone is bad but me.
Anet ruined Gw2.

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Wizardauz.3761

Wizardauz.3761

Well we’re originally FTF, we’re just a squad branch of the guild made up of the hardcores. But we’re still FTF in the end, it was more just relate back to our name, Five-K (or Thousand) Finishers.

Ehmry Bay – Good Fights Guild Leader
Lvl 80 Sylvari Guardian – Tzenjin [GF]
Lvl 80 Human Elementalist – Tzenkai [GF]

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Fraeg.9837

eBay – Hills, some great great fights tonight so far. BP [GOAT] and friends has been having a blast holding it. Some very very close calls… we are pounding the caffeine knowing that sooner or later we must sleep. 6.5 hours and counting.

Keep it coming!

Hmmm all good things come to an end. Holding Hills on the Green homeland for 9+ hours on reset night, good times. Thanks for finally taking that so we can all go to sleep.

Cheers

Wyverz – Asura – Mesmer
Xynobia – Asura – Necro

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Khayoss.2019

Khayoss.2019

Thanks for finally taking that so we can all go to sleep.

Cheers

Thanks for going to sleep so that I can finally go to sleep! :p

Khayoss / Khayotica / Mistasia
Ehmry Bay – The Rally Bot Vortex [VOID]

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

Thanks for finally taking that so we can all go to sleep.

Cheers

Thanks for going to sleep so that I can finally go to sleep! :p

The final stand off was funny, we had 3 golems standing infront of the lords room.

Cheers to GOAT, they’ve done a good job holding hills and I doubt this will be the last time they’re doing it.

Also, shoutout to PK, GH, and I think that’s it for trying hard to get back your hills.

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

(edited by Evilzara.6378)

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: False Hope.8965

False Hope.8965

Well dang 5hrs of fighting in stonemist lords room,and you guys finally took it. That was hands down the most fun i had in WvW. We survived waves after waves of BP and Ebay. Great battles everyone,looking to see more like that.

(edited by False Hope.8965)

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Ambushbug.3146

Ambushbug.3146

Yeah, that was a heck of a battle at SM, the most fun I’ve had in WvW in months. Thanks to everyone involved on all servers.

Leader of The Screaming Basenjis [TSB]
Mighty Hyperion-Warrior ~ Koweta-Ranger ~ Leephor-Necro ~ Mighty Mental-Mesmer

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Meitner.6927

Meitner.6927

That was indeed a great and epic 3-way battle. Congrats to BP for taking SM. Everyone fought well.

The Doppler Effect [TDE] – Ehmry Bay

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Syktek.7912

Syktek.7912

That battle for Stonemist was amazing, good job everyone from all servers and congratulations to Boris for taking it.

Lots of badges were had.

-

And Devona somehow has it back already.

Vesper Dawnshield | Guardian

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Gab Superstar.4059

Not really sure why ADQQSTY are complaining about numbers/portal bombs they were running 15-20 people at their peak, that should have been plenty right?

We actually had 17 people at our peak. When the portal bombing happened we had ~10 though. Not saying GH didn’t play well at that supply camp, since it was obviously the case. What you have to realize is that there are two things Dynnen hates in this world; culling and the AoE cap. Portal bombing him with a larger force will always tickle him in all the wrong spots.

Looking forward to roaming and fighting ADBStyNoQQQWERTYUIOPABCDEFGHIJKLMOPQRSTUVWXYZ this week.

Miss Winters, we gotta finish that 1v1.

Fighting mesmers is just crazy intense and most fights are over if I make the smallest mistake, it will have to be on a day I can afford to be stressed out haha.

Well we’re originally FTF, we’re just a squad branch of the guild made up of the hardcores. But we’re still FTF in the end, it was more just relate back to our name, Five-K (or Thousand) Finishers.

When I first saw Terrorizyn I was like “ECHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO” but then when he told me there were only three people playing I got sad We still trashed them 15v3 like kittens on every opportunity we had though, for good measure

Good fighting everyone, reset was just crazy. BP was in the lead, EB was in the lead, now I wake up and DR is in the lead! I am sure EB’s stronger population will eventually wither the other two servers down. Regarding BP, I actually think they have a chance at beating DR. We didn’t stomp them too bad last time we met, and we have lost several large guilds since.

Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Sage.5843

Sage.5843

Hello Emmy Bays!

Charrcat very happy to see you.

Charrcat know Dindin* and Oozeman** yipe complain and make bad word about cullings and AOE things and zerg mentalities*** and lawn mowers**** in all the WuvW thread. Spread word of badness game mechanic.

Unfortunately say badness to enemy cat treat make thread bigger always and maybe waste of time. Charrcat not agree with drama post method which why Charrcat not post very much but make Wuv thread Sunday paper anyway for soap opera listing and ego boostings (am hypocrite).

Charrcat have tiny brain admittedly not super good at video game. So when sometime lead ally team like last night sometime do stupid thing, like build siege be stationary (BAD) and think counter portal, when forget Mes people can Blink Mass Invis.

Ohhhhhh. /MrPlinkett

Mobility betters.

It all learning experience. Charrcat never do this in Wuv thread before until now, but give [GH] ego boostings: ADQQSTY got butt kicked SE camp. Charrcat fault. Bad territory to fight but want fight anyway. Could have done betters. But now have learning things. Charrcat excited. Not think [GH] bad, do like [GH], because they have big brain than many guild server, good to fight.

So happy to see FTF ECHO GH and other again.

Had good fight last night want good fight some more.

With love and rip your face off,

Charrcat

*Dynnen
**Oozo
***Server mentality where zerg + sieging + take-and-hold > good fights
****Yum Cat Treats

Larks
Member of [DAWN]
NA Dragonbrand Server

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: pixieish.9627

pixieish.9627

I’m actually shocked to see that not only does DR still hold some territory, it holds Stonemist Castle. Usually it all gets stolen away while the majority of us sleep. Whoever this mysterious night crew is, keep it up! That is, if it’s a night crew, and not the day crew pulling an all nighter.

Reiseiji, Guardian, Fabulous Spec
Kaschen, Engi, Nerfed Spec
Devona’s Refugee, recently arrived to F.Aspenwood

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Gab Superstar.4059

I’m actually shocked to see that not only does DR still hold some territory, it holds Stonemist Castle. Usually it all gets stolen away while the majority of us sleep. Whoever this mysterious night crew is, keep it up! That is, if it’s a night crew, and not the day crew pulling an all nighter.

I actually logged in right before Vars logged off, and right as I was about to leave Bluevalle and Prizzmo showed up.

Had some fun action with both BP and EB during the ~4 hours I commanded.

Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Acelerion.6820

Acelerion.6820

Lurking devonas threads huh? You and noob should totes transfer and we can run a gimmicky 5 man~~

OINK – Devona’s Rest
Mesmer-Thief
http://www.youtube.com/user/Axcelerion?feature=watch – Small group videos