3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Rashagal.5867

Rashagal.5867

This thread has taken a decidedly negative turn recently, and as some others have expressed, I’d really like to see it stay positive and constructive. Pursuant of that, I’d like to clear a few things up (and I am saying this as much to my own server as to DR and EBay):

First of all, I’d like to apologize on behalf of Borlis for any chest-pounding that may be perceived coming from us on these forums. You have to understand that we were quite broken in WvW after our last venture in Tier 5, getting trampled by Dragonbrand, Ehmry Bay, and Maguuma and losing two of our prominent WvW guilds in the process. Hence, the little success we’ve tasted so far this time around has been like a shot of “special” Kool-Aid … and that can do weird things to people and how they behave haha

The bravado you may be seeing (possibly brought about by some recent PvD’ing) is not about the PvD’ing itself; it is about getting a point lead and some vindication at a Tier that so thoroughly thrashed us last time around. There were certainly insecurities about coming back to T5 (rumors of throwing the match to stay in T6 abounded last week), and so it is very gratifying / liberating to see that we can have some success here.

The above also explains part of the story as to why we are doing well (band-wagoning), but not all of it.

Let’s be honest, a huge (and perhaps grudging) thank you has to be made to Anvil Rock. The “Brolis Rock” matches that have characterized much of our WvW’ing since release have been a real trip, and when we did fall back to T6 from T5 at the start of the new year, they were there waiting for us with open arms. The familiar opponent we found in AR was a big part of our rehabilitation, though I don’t think either of us will admit to just how much we’ve helped each other learn and improve, especially in the recent matches (I’d expect them to be making an appearance in T5 soon!). I kind of suspect there’s been T5 level-play going on in T6 for a while now, though this has largely remained concealed by Glicko locking us there. Along with NSP’s notorious roamers (here’s looking at you, PAXA and Envy) keeping everyone honest, things were often very intense.

I don’t think that our resurgence can be attributed to any significant guild pick-ups … unless I’ve really been missing something out there, the only pick-up we’ve had was a small guild, TTA, from FC a few weeks ago. Also, I don’t think that spring break plays any bigger role for us than it would for DR / EBay, but that’s just my intuition.

What I think can be cited for our performance is that those left in the wake of the first T5 disaster have stepped up, improved, and worked hard bringing more home-grown numbers into WvW. Just about everyone with an ego that got in the way before either left or has (mostly) gotten over it. Consequently, as a server we’ve become much more cohesive and friendly (generally speaking) through interactions on a variety of extra-Tyrian mediums. Finally, as much as we love (cough) AR, the matchup was a bit tired, and I think the move up to T5 brought back a lot of people that had grown bored of the typical grind in T6.

So again, I just want to emphasize, take everything that is said here with a grain of salt. We are all operating within a different context (server history, personal experience playing the game, preferred experience playing the game, etc), so there are bound to be differences, but I think the fact that we are all here on a forum should guarantee that we are at least open-minded about this and able to discuss it on civil terms.

Also, I would love to learn what I can from those of you on DR / EBay that pride yourselves on playing your classes well (Archer, KStudios, others?). I cannot guarantee you a particularly thrilling or glorious fight (I’m WvW born and raised), but if you see me online, send me a whisper or maybe I’ll whisper you! If I’m not doing guild stuff, hopefully I can join you for some sparring. Yes, I play a D/D – SB thief … but please don’t judge and give me a chance! I can at least guarantee I am not a glass cannon and do not use Basilisk Venom / Assassin’s Signet or other gimmicky 1v1 tricks (though maybe a lot of stealth…).

Anyway, I’ve already probably exceeded the threshold of what people will be willing to read, so I’ll end with a tl;dr:

It is an honor to fight you all, and I hope we can learn a lot from each other this week and in the future.

Always,
Kyle Finnegan
General of [EDGE]
Borlis Pass

Thanks for the kind words BP. I really have seen a change in you server’s overall demeanor from the early days of our matches together. Its always nice to be appreciated, and hopefully AR can drag itself up the ranks and prove to be worthy of Tier 5 play. AR is enjoying the break from you guys. Like you said, those late week pushes wore on us. Anyways, see you down the road.

Happy Hunting, guys.

Anvil Rock Ambassador of [Sane];
[ARM] Anvil Rock Militia Commander;
The Loryak: I speak for these beasts.

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Kodiack.2783

Kodiack.2783

can I blame Aidget yet?

-K

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Storm Eagle.9320

Storm Eagle.9320

Hello Emmy Bays!

Charrcat very happy to see you.

Charrcat know Dindin* and Oozeman** yipe complain and make bad word about cullings and AOE things and zerg mentalities*** and lawn mowers**** in all the WuvW thread. Spread word of badness game mechanic.

Unfortunately say badness to enemy cat treat make thread bigger always and maybe waste of time. Charrcat not agree with drama post method which why Charrcat not post very much but make Wuv thread Sunday paper anyway for soap opera listing and ego boostings (am hypocrite).

Charrcat have tiny brain admittedly not super good at video game. So when sometime lead ally team like last night sometime do stupid thing, like build siege be stationary (BAD) and think counter portal, when forget Mes people can Blink Mass Invis.

Ohhhhhh. /MrPlinkett

Mobility betters.

It all learning experience. Charrcat never do this in Wuv thread before until now, but give [GH] ego boostings: ADQQSTY got butt kicked SE camp. Charrcat fault. Bad territory to fight but want fight anyway. Could have done betters. But now have learning things. Charrcat excited. Not think [GH] bad, do like [GH], because they have big brain than many guild server, good to fight.

So happy to see FTF ECHO GH and other again.

Had good fight last night want good fight some more.

With love and rip your face off,

Charrcat

Dynnen
Oozo
*Server mentality where zerg + sieging + take-and-hold > good fights
*Yum Cat Treats

Charrcat, you are one of the most consistently entertaining posters on this forum and I love reading your stuff. Please keep it up, you make me really like Devona’s Rest.

Borlis Pass

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Jinks.2057

Jinks.2057

BP is kicking kitten with the score, Period it isn’t an opinion it is a fact. It is an upset no one expected and Ebay is scrambling for an excuse as to how the kitten this could have happened. For my fellow EBay players that are trying to protect us with those excuses think about how lame we will sound if BP takes this match and continues up a tier in time, give credit where it is due. BP thus far has proven to have a much stronger force during our off hours period, will it continue? Lets find out.

If BP fills the queue when no one else is on, what are they supposed to do? They will do what any of us would do, take everything in sight. PvD you can’t blame them for that when there was no one on to defend those doors.

With all that said, I know ebay has thus far taken it easy this week and we have been running more casual than usual, it is our fault for underestimating BP.

In open field and tactics I have always been impressed with how ebay as a sever has been able to do more with less. It’s your turn to not underestimate us. GL out there.

Normally i would say great post…w2g, but then ya see BP players admit to waking up to PvDoor.

Personally I could care less what the score is. Its been my motto since day 1, and i’d be happy in tier8 if the fighting was what it was like in the beginning of this match up. I do find the chest thumping hilarious since the ones doing get smoked against 1/4 their numbers.

ps. I stopped attacking the BURN guild tag unless they have fair numbers to fight me. I figure me vs 5 is appropriate in terms of fairness.

g’day

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Walabone.6713

Walabone.6713

Hey, Kyle Finnegan – I got your back, bro! I’ll be your second if anyone thinks they can take on Borlis’ finest 1v1! I think AR can confirm that I’m pretty handy in a 1v1 (right Grimbeerd?!) I haven’t gotten to play much this week – but when I get the chance, I’ll be out for badges – and I hear the EBay ones are especially shiny!

Also, for clarification – Borlis has had a net loss of players since the new year. We gained one small guild. We don’t have a large oceanic population. We don’t even have a large night crew. I think we have a pretty decent daytime crew, if anything, relative to other servers. What we do have are dedicated guilds and commanders who love this game and love WvW. Sometimes we stay up late to do some damage – I’ve done this personally a number of times. But I do this with 8 people – maybe 3 of my guildies and some random pugs – and by communicating with commanders and guilds across the server so that we can coordinate pushes.

All in all – since our server essentially imploded the last time we hit this tier – we’ve had a HUGE turn around. We ditched our “alliance / pact” thing. Now we’re simply Borlis Pass (community). We don’t have any “leaders”, just people who enjoy WvW and step up to organize. Truly, this community is a pleasure to be a part of – it has come a LONG way since the days before our two largest guilds left us. So… give some credit where credit is due – you might call us try hards – but we’ve worked hard to improve our community, our communication, and our WvW strategy and coverage. It’s not perfect, but we are all having a ton of fun.

And anyways – if you aren’t PvDoor’ing in this game, you’re zerging… you can’t win with the critics. I PvDoor all the time – with 5 people. How else am I going to take a tower? You gotta take what you can when they aren’t looking. How is that a bad thing?

PS: Ozoo – I want a 1v1 For some of that Iron Rock pride.

Walabone – Borlis Pass
Ascension [WAR] Officer | [ÆÆÆÆ] | Driver of BP’s GvG guild [BB]

(edited by Walabone.6713)

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Faux Sheaux.6179

Faux Sheaux.6179

It was 10 of us with 7 golems. The others were all on the other side of the map trying to grab hills (which BP defended). Commander over there decides “Welp, I’m tired. Screw your small operation on the Bay” the moment we start moving towards it.

The only reason I showed up at Hills was orange swords. Those don’t show up with just 10 or even 20. Once there I could count at least 20 and culling was in full effect so exact numbers are hard to gauge. Once hills fell 20+ hit north at Longview (I was on the hill watching them pile in). About 10 minutes after that while trying to take back Bluelake our 15 or so got hit with a much bigger EBay force which proceeded to Hills but by then we had multiple commanders, plenty of siege and A LOT more people piling in.

Bay and Hills were never under attack simultaneously from EBay. The map chat for several minutes after the hills loss was trying to figure out where the EBay mob was headed next. I was in or witnessed all of those fights… I even jumped in and out of hills several times waiting for a big push before we set out for Bluelake.

Anyway, it was a lot of fun and the fighting at the Hills bridge was great. That EBay portal bomb wiped most of us but the Hills waypoint was still up so we all just jumped right back in.

The numbers I was talking about were strictly for the bay in the middle of the night. People didn’t join in at the 2am golem rush until after the failed hills… and when I say after, I mean literally right after. Our golems were already punching the gate by the time you guys beat off whatever group was punching gates at hills. There were no x-swords at the time because ten people can’t generate them. The first thing our pugs did when they wiped at hills was to the waypoint back to our base so they could get credit for the bay. A majority of them weren’t even there until we got into the lord’s room. I’m not really sure what you’re trying to debate here, but if you were getting that kind of culling, we may be talking about two separate events. The hills never fell during the time I was talking about.

Whatever happened after the bay fell is another story. I woke up and saw the aftermath of it… ouch.

Ehmry Bay – Grindhouse Gaming [GH]
Menorah | Charr Cat | Some Cat Thing
Still running my old RRR build because why not

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: santi.7516

santi.7516

We want score updateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees yaaaaaaaaaaay.

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Pentzski.4620

Pentzski.4620

Just for you.

Attachments:

Lilliàna – Mesmer
Leader of Nameless Accord [NA]
Maguuma

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

A score update from CoF? Shame.

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Razgriz.2590

Razgriz.2590

Just for you.

I see my name O.o

Borlis Pass
Norgy lvl 80 Guardian
Guild: Hunting Hunters[HH]

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Pentzski.4620

Just for you.

I see my name O.o

I’m your biggest fan.

Lilliàna – Mesmer
Maguuma

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Luzano.6983

Luzano.6983

Just for you.

Reported for PvE in our PvP!

[GF] / [Guam] Alaiii – Jackie Lautchang – Luzano

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Maverick Holix.1382

Maverick Holix.1382

Good, job BP. I predicted you would win this matchup. (given you did not lose 2 many servers during the XFER and that you had not moved up sooner,bcuz the matchup in T6 was even only acquiring a few ratings points each reset.) Must admit you had me worried at reset, DR being largely unorganized in their WvW play style and that they lost the organized guilds during the XFER. I had not watched Ebay well enough to know their true power, only that they lost some guilds from XFER and they gained a large oceanic guild from NSP (recently). I expected a close matchup with BP and Ebay and for a time it was close between those 2. BP though rallied and organized a night capping to take a decent lead. I’m guessing this was a lil bit 2 demoralizing for Ebay. That plus DR does have a small oceanic presence, not much,but enough to close some gap between Ebay.

BP and Ebay it is not over yet. BP if you can hold gratz 2 you. Ebay dont give up you got the population and the brains to comeback. And DR get the heck out of T5 to T6. Although close I know that AR can give a better match up to BP and Ebay then DR can any given day of the week.

twitch.tv/maverick_holix

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Razgriz.2590

Razgriz.2590

Just for you.

I see my name O.o

I’m your biggest fan.

Now I’m trying to remember why I know you. Did we duel last time we had a match up?

Borlis Pass
Norgy lvl 80 Guardian
Guild: Hunting Hunters[HH]

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: pixieish.9627

pixieish.9627

Such a long hard fight for Stonemist this evening… EBay was just the better organized server for this battle. Not that I think it’ll be over soon, there’s still more than enough holes that you can’t really call it an outer wall any more, but…

Honestly, I’m impressed. Immensely annoyed, mind you, but impressed. We noticed two well organized guilds, and not only that, but an organized militia, defending Stonemist and the surrounding area. Our militia… well, they like to scatter a little too much, especially when things aren’t going well.

Reiseiji, Guardian, Fabulous Spec
Kaschen, Engi, Nerfed Spec
Devona’s Refugee, recently arrived to F.Aspenwood

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Pentzski.4620

Just for you.

I see my name O.o

I’m your biggest fan.

Now I’m trying to remember why I know you. Did we duel last time we had a match up?

Yeah, lol. You had some duels with my guildy and I with his guardian that had the most random assortment of green jewelery still.

Lilliàna – Mesmer
Maguuma

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Dradiin.8935

Dradiin.8935

Pretty sad all the excuses bandied about by Ebay and there terrible performance this 24 hours. Its Portal Bombing, Over Zerging, PvD, Ebay being nice and takign it easy, Ebay wanting to try the lesser tiers, Ebay (who were known for 24/7 WvW) sleeping, and anything else they can use to try and besmirch the server thats winning.

If you want just flat out fights and no siege… go do SPvP, you just look sad and ridiculous telling those of us who play at siege warfare in a game that has this mechanic designed for it.

Go complain to Anet for not shutting the WvW server down when you need sleepy time. The forces in BP last night are and were the same guys who are there at night every night. there were very few “New” players or names i did not recognize.

Fact of the matter is BP went into this match up hoping for a 2nd place finish (might still happen) but we have seen that Ebay is a bunch of whiners, the best that they can do is PvF (Player vs. Forum). So maybe when we are consuming all of your borderlands you should stop posting snarky comments and concentrate and holding your keep better.

Devona’s Rest i have tons of respect for your server, yes we took alot of your stuff last night but you held your own in alot of areas. i Hope DR is not subjected to another Ebay match up, no one deserves being whined to death by the currently loser server.

Thanks to all who played the past 4 days, its been amazingly fun. Kalkz, EZ, Justice, and all the rest, you guys make this game fun for me and literally hundreds of other BP WvW players, thank you.

You know absolutely nothing about Ebay. Ebay was never known for 24/7 coverage, not even close. Even when we were a solid t4 server we had maybe two oceanic guilds lol and no day crew at all besides one guild. The fact you direct people who are superior in open combat to sPvP is hilarious, it’s kind of like saying “we can’t compete in terms of skill, so go find it elsewhere”. WvW isn’t just about sieging, in fact you can play it how you want, so whats wrong with embracing your pvgating methods? I don’t care if you do, but it certainly doesn’t mean you are superior in any way. So where is the whining? Yeah all servers pvgate at some point, but Ebay has never bragged about it, and called it “smashing”. Get over yourself. Stick to your trebs, while I stick to smashing your teammates in the open field.

While i normally do not single out the small minded in threads, fact of the matter is, your playstyle does not fit WvW, and your expectations of others to fit your playstyle, is small minded.

If i want small little battles of 5v5 1v1 or what ever other number combination pops into your head, i would find that in SPvP.

Ebay right now is losing, WvW is about PPT not kittening who can roflstomp others in a 1v1. WvW is about large scale battles with siege and towers. Just because this matchup does not fit into your view of WvW utopia does not relegate BP as a bad server, it just shows how petty you can be.

In my first post in this thread i was wrong in globing all of Ebay intot h same mentality as Archer, for that i apologize.

I am not sure about the rest of BP but i will do what is needed to get the win at the end of this week, and in order to get that win i will take towers, use siege, knock on doors, and run past solo kitteners hoping for a “honorable” fight. I am not in WvW to play solo, i am in it to join my guild and server to win.

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Creepy Silent.9801

Creepy Silent.9801

Good, job BP. I predicted you would win this matchup. (given you did not lose 2 many servers during the XFER and that you had not moved up sooner,bcuz the matchup in T6 was even only acquiring a few ratings points each reset.) Must admit you had me worried at reset, DR being largely unorganized in their WvW play style and that they lost the organized guilds during the XFER. I had not watched Ebay well enough to know their true power, only that they lost some guilds from XFER and they gained a large oceanic guild from NSP (recently). I expected a close matchup with BP and Ebay and for a time it was close between those 2. BP though rallied and organized a night capping to take a decent lead. I’m guessing this was a lil bit 2 demoralizing for Ebay. That plus DR does have a small oceanic presence, not much,but enough to close some gap between Ebay.

BP and Ebay it is not over yet. BP if you can hold gratz 2 you. Ebay dont give up you got the population and the brains to comeback. And DR get the heck out of T5 to T6. Although close I know that AR can give a better match up to BP and Ebay then DR can any given day of the week.

Who is this guy who just blurts out stuff and doesn’t know what he is saying? DR is 1 of 5 low pop servers atm, and I’d say our server is holding pretty good for that. Try focusing more on the death of your bandwangon server bud.

Seriously, this is the second time this guy comes into the tier 5 thread and just badmouths our server. No one wants you here, and your “predictions” of the tiers. This is tier 5, not the world cup, no one cares.

Anonymous Defender[AD][BSty]
Ehmry Bay
Tug Life

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Gorefiend.9675

Gorefiend.9675

Edit – Maverick Holix is actually SoS nvm

D/D, Staff Elementalist

(edited by Gorefiend.9675)

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Fraeg.9837

Fraeg.9837

Good, job BP. I predicted you would win this matchup.

As I have posted several times on this thread today, this is still anyone’s game. Waaaaaaay too early to be calling it in any one servers favor.

Wyverz – Asura – Mesmer
Xynobia – Asura – Necro
|Gnaw| |BB| |dO| |SOUL| – NSP

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Dark Aidget.3879

Dark Aidget.3879

can I blame Aidget yet?

Who, me? ~innocent face~

[Arr][GOAT]

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: ChrisK.3051

ChrisK.3051

>.> i like how you guys complain about PvDooring when tonight you do the same thing we did to you

Guild Leader of Retribution of the Phoenix

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: ExVoodoo.7586

ExVoodoo.7586

>.> i like how you guys complain about PvDooring when tonight you do the same thing we did to you

Only 3-4 forum whiners complained about it, not the entire Ebay server.

(edited by ExVoodoo.7586)

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: KStudios.2850

KStudios.2850

Correct. It’s simply fair exchange now.

“Fool us once, shame on us. Fool us twice… -scratches head- … we won’t get fooled again!”

And now this ensuing tug of war will likely ruin us all… As I expect this will be the status quo for our two servers the remainder of our time here. Give what you’re given. DR looks pretty cozy over there on their BL though. You’re welcome.

Attachments:

Yumiko Togashii
Commander to [SLVR], Housepet to [GH]

(edited by KStudios.2850)

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Wizardauz.3761

Wizardauz.3761

Except we did it when you we’re awake

Ehmry Bay – Good Fights Guild Leader
Lvl 80 Sylvari Guardian – Tzenjin [GF]
Lvl 80 Human Elementalist – Tzenkai [GF]

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Khalic.3561

Khalic.3561

Except we did it when you we’re awake

(Checks clock)

We really shouldn’t be…

Khyla Shadowsong ~ Charr Ele, Engi, Mes, Ranger, Guard, Thief, War, Necro
Northern Shiverpeaks ~ [dO] Drop Otter

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: bradderzh.2378

bradderzh.2378

What a garbage server Borlis Pass is. I was having loads of fun from Friday-Sunday when the scores for all 3 servers were within 100s/1000s of points and it was an extremely fair match – one of the fairest in a while

Then Sunday night/Monday morning comes.

All 3 maps are capped. Borlis Pass is 20k ahead of everyone else. What a PoS server. You ruined a potentially great match up by PvDing all night. Hope you had fun for 2 days that it was actually fun.

There won’t be any challenge at all from here on out from Devona’s Rest or Ehmry Bay. You completely demoralized both servers by showing how “superior” you are by attacking empty forts all night. You were one of my favourite servers to fight in a while and then you destroy any integrity you had in one night.

Pathetic.

How many days until reset? Oh yeah – 5. Watch how little challenge there will be from now until reset now that no one stands a chance at winning but Borlis Pass. The same challenge that was there from Friday-Sunday will no longer be present.

Rofl! Go BP! xD

In reference to ascended items:
Nar: I love that it will take me time and money to
reach the same level I’m at right now… …said no one, ever.

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Kalkz.5297

Kalkz.5297

“Fool us once, shame on us. Fool us twice… -scratches head- … we won’t get fooled again!”

And now this ensuing tug of war will likely ruin us all… As I expect this will be the status quo for our two servers the remainder of our time here. Give what you’re given. DR looks pretty cozy over there on their BL though. You’re welcome.

This is unacceptable

Borlis Pass Commander Kalkz [BS]
Original Former of Borlis Savers
Leader Of : http://youtube.com/kaotichq

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Gab Superstar.4059

Gab Superstar.4059

My honest opinion is that EB is the most organized server out of all three in this match up. They consistently make use of better strategy, whereas BP and DR quite often compensate with numbers.

BP too, doesn’t seem to understand the relationship that DR has with EB. Last time we met our match up was all rose petals (well, with the exception of the whine from Archer and Jinks), and many of us have formed good relationships with players from the other server respectively.

BP kinda acts like that kitten who comes in and don’t know how to act in a new group of people, throwing insults around for no good reason at all, which is why you will see some people get mad about it. There really is no need for chest thumping or insults about how bad DR and EB is, because at least I really don’t care about what you say. I am still having a ton of awesome fighting in this tier, I mean, a few days ago I had an epic three-way battle for 2-3 hours in Ruins on DRBL. I put my commander tag off for that kitten yo.

One thing… The EB nerds who run 3-4 D/P thieves like they are all that? Screw you guys you suck so hard it’s not even funny l2p srsly.

Very Good Detectives [VGD]
Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

(edited by Gab Superstar.4059)

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Drett.7564

Drett.7564

I love lamp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ehmry Bay
The Chiken of GH

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: QQing.3089

QQing.3089

HUGZ FOR EVERYONE !!!!!

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

KStudios.2850

This is unacceptable

You seem surprised. I stand by my former words from day two of this little tryst:

I got kinda sick of looking up to find scores 60k+ our own where we just came from. I’m having a blast here with how close this is. Borliss has really stood up and went all in. So I say lets either supplant them and go back to where we were, or work Borliss up into such a froth that when we send them on their way up they give ’em kitten themselves! >=P

Interested to see how you folks fare against Mag and Yaks.

Yumiko Togashii

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Sumwun.3846

Sumwun.3846

Classic… +1 on this hahaha.

Yorgy/Rumblestrip
Yak’s Bend.

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Kalkz.5297

Kalkz.5297

This is unacceptable

You seem surprised. I stand by my former words from day two of this little tryst:

I got kinda sick of looking up to find scores 60k+ our own where we just came from. I’m having a blast here with how close this is. Borliss has really stood up and went all in. So I say lets either supplant them and go back to where we were, or work Borliss up into such a froth that when we send them on their way up they give ’em kitten themselves! >=P

Interested to see how you folks fare against Mag and Yaks.

No its cool, Each time you take something or everything in our home map or eternal You basically rally more people for us in wvw. People leave the dungeons and LA to help their server, I gotta say thanks, Look at your BL

Borlis Pass Commander Kalkz [BS]
Original Former of Borlis Savers
Leader Of : http://youtube.com/kaotichq

(edited by Kalkz.5297)

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: tas.6310

tas.6310

I hear that all of BP will be taking a break today to do Guild Missions… or was that yesterday? Jeez sorry guys… I get my days all mixed up. Anyway… I’m sure eBay and DR will be doing the same, I heard it from the grapevine!

[Insert Humor]

Guild Master of Waiting for Death [WFD]
Deltona/Varlen – Commander for Borlis Pass

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: oZii.2864

oZii.2864

As far as the rest of this thread I don’t even know what is going on. I am so are people happy or upset about the match?

I personally like this matchup I could care less if it was tier 1 or tier 4 it’s competitive and thats what matters at the end of the day. I think that is what the majority of the people that play WvW want a balanced competitive matchup. BP taking the lead adds intensity and surprise and suspense. If you really are upset about some adversity because BP took the lead then you could just join a server that you know will always be in first. Its what alot of people in tier 1 do jump to whatever server is number 1 just so they can say they are on the number 1 server.

I am sure there are other servers above us in higher tiers that envy a close competitve matchup where there is no predetermined victor and there is a element of surprise embrace it. This is honesty what WvW is suppose to be about.

Look forward to more close matchups like this.

[Good Fights]Sinndicate{Ele}Sinactic{Engineer}
Sinnastor{Warrior}Sinnacle{Mesmer}Sintacs
{Thief}

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Dream In A Dream.7213

Dream In A Dream.7213

As far as the rest of this thread I don’t even know what is going on. I am so are people happy or upset about the match?

I personally like this matchup I could care less if it was tier 1 or tier 4 it’s competitive and thats what matters at the end of the day. I think that is what the majority of the people that play WvW want a balanced competitive matchup. BP taking the lead adds intensity and surprise and suspense. If you really are upset about some adversity because BP took the lead then you could just join a server that you know will always be in first. Its what alot of people in tier 1 do jump to whatever server is number 1 just so they can say they are on the number 1 server.

I am sure there are other servers above us in higher tiers that envy a close competitve matchup where there is no predetermined victor and there is a element of surprise embrace it. This is honesty what WvW is suppose to be about.

Look forward to more close matchups like this.

QFT

Dream in a Dream
RgTg/SoCo

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Faux Sheaux.6179

“If you can’t handle us at our Durst, you don’t deserve us at our Fredst.” – Fred Durst representing Ehmry Bay these past couple days.

I may have paraphrased a little.

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Fraeg.9837

Fraeg.9837

“If you can’t handle us at our Durst, you don’t deserve us at our Fredst.” – Fred Durst representing Ehmry Bay these past couple days.

If only I hadn’t quoted EZ-E already on this thread, I might have a leg to stand on and ridicule you for quoting Nu metal garbage…

But how about this gem:

So Far So Good, So What. – Dave M

Wyverz – Asura – Mesmer
Xynobia – Asura – Necro
|Gnaw| |BB| |dO| |SOUL| – NSP

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Faux Sheaux.6179

If only I hadn’t quoted EZ-E already on this thread, I might have a leg to stand on and ridicule you for quoting Nu metal garbage…

But how about this gem:

If this thread turns into a collection of poorly fitting metal quotes, I’m not sure if I’ll laugh or cry.

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Sumwun.3846

Sumwun.3846

But how about this gem:

If there’s a new way, I’ll be the first in line. – I’ll see your DM and Raise you this?

Technology will be the second coming and it will hit us while you’re looking for a man

Yorgy/Rumblestrip
Yak’s Bend.

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

KStudios.2850

No its cool, Each time you take something or everything in our home map or eternal You basically rally more people for us in wvw. People leave the dungeons and LA to help their server, I gotta say thanks, Look at your BL

Lol! What would you have of me, my most endearing and worthy adversary? Would you want me stranded all alone on our Borderlands, echoing “KAAAAAALKZ!!!” through our Citadel and into the heavens in so much Shatner-esque fashion? No… I cannot speak for my fellows, but thus far I’ve had tremendous fun this match-up. In short, I’ve concluded that I am precisely where I wish to be, right here and now. Fun fights, difficult fights, and yet not demoralizingly impossible fights. We do not have the numbers to beat the likes of Yaks or Mag, and perhaps not you either. So by all means, summon your forces when the need is high. Tighten your defenses. Tweak your methods. You’ll need all this in the coming days where you’re likely going. We’ve been there, done that, it looked better on the travel brochure.

Until then, I’m going to play with you, and shall continue playing with you. One thief roamer or dolyak at a time if necessary. So, if I may be allowed to regress to a former fave taunt of yesteryear in my childhood… Nyah nyah! >=D

P.s. I also see DR is pressuring you. Good on them.

Yumiko Togashii

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Wizardauz.3761

Wizardauz.3761

Hope to see another fight club sometime today DR?!

We’re always down

Ehmry Bay – Good Fights Guild Leader
Lvl 80 Sylvari Guardian – Tzenjin [GF]
Lvl 80 Human Elementalist – Tzenkai [GF]

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: yanoch.7051

yanoch.7051

Holy Moly! Great job BP.

Heiann – NSP

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Gothahm.6274

Gothahm.6274

Holy Moly! Great job BP.

Os guild sighting! Sup!

Cinfu-Asuran Mesmer
Gothahm-Human Guardian
[HoA] House of Ahm/Borlis Pass

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: beiberhole.1903

beiberhole.1903

Good luck, fight fair, have fun, and remember that every time you insult someone, a kitten starves somewhere.

Also, awesome start BP.

This kitten is full on Ebay badges… I’m the Char warrior literally stomping your zergs especially in that 9 hour hold Goat did on your hills right after reset. Glad your parents taught you how to wipe…GO BP! xD

Sincerely,
Kitty Bear[Goat]

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Gothahm.6274

Gothahm.6274

Hello member of the BP Night Crew here!

Good job last night EBay it was some awesome fun and I enjoyed every minute of it. I think you have to agree that we put up a decent fight. You’ll get no chest thumping or whatever from me (it’s not my thing). I’ll just settle it as best I can on the battle field.

BTW…sup sekz! It was me trailing your group (not zerg) @ BPBL vale. I was trying to be a nuisance…did I succeed?

Cinfu-Asuran Mesmer
Gothahm-Human Guardian
[HoA] House of Ahm/Borlis Pass

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Plutonium.1308

Plutonium.1308

I didn’t know Borlis was so full of roleplayers, it’s cute

Anyhow it’s been a fun week so far hoping for more good fights as it goes on.. keep thumping those chests lol!

Observe Adapt Overcome
[FTF]Danke Bitte

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Creepy Silent.9801

Creepy Silent.9801

Good luck, fight fair, have fun, and remember that every time you insult someone, a kitten starves somewhere.

Also, awesome start BP.

This kitten is full on Ebay badges… I’m the Char warrior literally stomping your zergs especially in that 9 hour hold Goat did on your hills right after reset. Glad your parents taught you how to wipe…GO BP! xD

Sincerely,
Kitty Bear[Goat]

Stomping Ebay huh…. I think you should meet some of my friends from echo!

Anonymous Defender[AD][BSty]
Ehmry Bay
Tug Life

3/8 - BP/DR/EBay

in WvW

Faux Sheaux.6179

Also, awesome start BP.

Sincerely,
Kitty Bear[Goat]

Up until now, every comment from [Goat] has been pretty respectable and sportsmanly. Guess every guild’s got to have that one other guy.

But yeah, congrats on the hills. As much as I’d like to brag and thump my chest on the interwebs about your loot bags when we got it back, I didn’t find anything special ;(

(edited by Faux Sheaux.6179)