3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Rawnoodles.1398

Rawnoodles.1398

Q:

Ding Ding DIng…Rouuuund 2!
What a intense kickoff week it has been! Good luck T1 contenders!

As always,

“May the tick be forever in your (server’s) favor”

Rawnoodles | Mini Noodles
[ESOL] -Elite Solidarity| Driver|
" Latest Video "

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Rawnoodles.1398

A:

This concludes 3/8 matchup

Good work everyone! So many crazy fights!

" Latest Video "

(edited by Rawnoodles.1398)

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: yarz widowmaker.5893

yarz widowmaker.5893

Best of luck to all servers this week. Lets keep the good fights going.

I would like to invite any guild that would like to do some GvG (Score permitting of course) to a match any day Sunday through Thursday at or around 9pm EST. Send me a PM here or in game in advance so that we can set things up.

Good luck, have fun!

SoR – Warrior – l Dark Phoenix I [RET]
Retribution – Sanctum of Rall

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Irony.5203

Irony.5203

Best of luck to all 3 servers.

Last week was fun, let’s make this one even more interesting

/Salute

Irony Torzung – [US] Blackgate
Blackgatewvw.com – Website Administrator
1st Generation War Council Leader

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

I don’t know if any match can be as exciting as this past one, but here’s to hoping! Good luck to all!

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

Good luck to all three servers in the next installment. For all you chicken counters out there, remember these match ups are a week long

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Rawnoodles.1398

Good luck everyone!
Check out the Live Twitch Stream of todays GvG’s commencing at 2pm Server time!

GvG Matchup

• EMP vs ICoa

If your guild is interested , let us know!
———————-
!Update!
Match Results
———————-

EMP: 4 ICoa: 3

" Latest Video "

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Pvp.2758

Pvp.2758

Camping EB JP before reset :P http://www.twitch.tv/potatogw2

S(KILL) Gametypes > WvW & sPVP

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: tkalamba.2541

tkalamba.2541

Lets see how this week goes

Lord Lefteris – Engineer [Sanctum of Rall]

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Rawnoodles.1398

Camping EB JP before reset :P http://www.twitch.tv/potatogw2

twitch mania. It begins now!

" Latest Video "

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: wondo.2870

wondo.2870

fun fights last week! looking forward to more wvw shenanigans this week!

SAB is LOVE, SAB is LIFE #OccupySAB2014

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Liquid.9672

fun fights last week! looking forward to more wvw shenanigans this week!

Can I still stalk you on your website this week?

[KnT] – Blackgate

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: JaredKincade.9761

JaredKincade.9761

AWESOME fights EMP. Very good fights. Even when one side won, it was very very close each time.

We had a ton of fun on our side, I hope you guys did too. That tree fight was crazy, I think a veteran spider did the most damage to me lol.

We look forward to more in the future.

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: TheDevilWithinU.7092

TheDevilWithinU.7092

Best of luck to everyone this upcoming week, hope to have more great fights!

| Maguuma | [KEK] | GvG Relic & Historian |
Notorious Nevermore – Guardian

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Leo Paul.1659

Leo Paul.1659

I wish there’d be a promo to server transfers or something. Like 1 day of discounted transfers.. It’d be interesting to see SOR get some help for the lack of representation during hours when JQ and BG are at their height..

Queen Of The Moors (Blackgate)
Deaths Fear [Fear] / The Hardcore Caravan [HC]
Forum Warrior: Black Belt in Ninja Edits

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Rawnoodles.1398

AWESOME fights EMP. Very good fights. Even when one side won, it was very very close each time.

We had a ton of fun on our side, I hope you guys did too. That tree fight was crazy, I think a veteran spider did the most damage to me lol.

We look forward to more in the future.

One of our best GvG’s! Good luck this week and see you on the field! It’s been a great pleasure!

EMP: 4 ICoa: 3

" Latest Video "

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Thesilentflute.8761

Thesilentflute.8761

Lol i think blackgate dashed leo’s hopes of glory by not winning in his second day on the server lol. I wish they would as well leo I do hope you find greener pastures.

I see good ideas every day …good in theory. – Shawn Farthing
Masters in Geek Mythology
YOU ARE NOT THE INVENTOR OF WORDS!!! lol

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: MrForz.1953

MrForz.1953

Alot of efforts, almost got burnt out of these few days. But BG’s current state feels like something close to a premature e… xplosion.

Hope it’s not true though, massive and messy fights everywhere, no need to run far to find action.

Disgruntled Charr Engineer and Thief – Jade Quarry.

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: crewthief.8649

crewthief.8649

Lol i think blackgate dashed leo’s hopes of glory by not winning in his second day on the server lol. I wish they would as well leo I do hope you find greener pastures.

I thought the exact same thing when I read his post, lol.

< JADE QUARRY >
Zabroshan – 80 Guardian / Sorroe – 80 Mesmer
Hands Off My Octopus

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: profitsports.5789

profitsports.5789

i hear bg guilds might move to kaineng for the lack of skill/coverage on blackgate. i honestly thought they would last more than a week without imploding, again.

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: RockonHarder.7235

RockonHarder.7235

I love seeing all those guilds still not getting first. i just feel sorry for the actual loyal BG players. i think all of us from DB have waited along time to see them show there true colours.

Deathmonger esq lvl 80 necro
DB forever!!

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Thesilentflute.8761

Thesilentflute.8761

I think this pic will explain all your questions. (chat box)

Attachments:

I see good ideas every day …good in theory. – Shawn Farthing
Masters in Geek Mythology
YOU ARE NOT THE INVENTOR OF WORDS!!! lol

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Im Not Braxton.6283

Im Not Braxton.6283

We have great coverage. I don’t know what they are talking about. We have room to work on it but we are still moving up ranks. One left to go.

Braxton The Ele – Elementalist
Blackgate – [GoF]

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Aurika.6751

Aurika.6751

LotD would like to apologize for the glitch that occurred at Sunny Hill tower just now (a few minutes ago). The game glitched three people from our guild through the door while we and another guild were attacking with five superior rams.

When they ended up on the other side of the door they announced it in TS and I told them to get out of the tower. The door was almost down and I believe it came down before they got out.

LotD is a guild with 17 years of gaming history and does not condone cheating by our guild. If the members had intentionally glitched they would have been kicked form the guild immediately.

We had a great time in our fights in T1 against JQ and SoR last week. I have the utmost respect for EMP and hope you realize this was not an intentional incident.

Sladi [TW]

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: WRod.3856

WRod.3856

^

Thanks for clearing that up.

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: karitzuki.7659

karitzuki.7659

i hear bg guilds might move to kaineng for the lack of skill/coverage on blackgate. i honestly thought they would last more than a week without imploding, again.

I haven’t heard anything about this…I really don’t get the sentiment behind this. Lack of coverage? I think we held up really well against JQ, until the very end there. The fights were amazing and fun, even those against SoR. I just don’t get why people are so hell-bent on winning. We don’t get anything valuable from it. The fun is in the game itself and I think the fights have been epic. So, here’s to hoping no one ‘bandwagons’.

Karillidan – GoF (Blackgate)

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Jahn.7019

Jahn.7019

Score update?….

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

profitsports.5789

i remember some of the former db guilds boasting about how BG guilds would move to SoS (because SoS was just that awesome lol)

and to see SoS bandwagon over to BG is jus effin hilarious

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Thrash.3684

Thrash.3684

Score update right here!

Attachments:

Sanctum of Rall

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

TheDevilWithinU.7092

Dang it.. Thrash beat me to it!

(edited by TheDevilWithinU.7092)

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Absinth.6917

Absinth.6917

LotD would like to apologize for the glitch that occurred at Sunny Hill tower just now (a few minutes ago). The game glitched three people from our guild through the door while we and another guild were attacking with five superior rams.

When they ended up on the other side of the door they announced it in TS and I told them to get out of the tower. The door was almost down and I believe it came down before they got out.

LotD is a guild with 17 years of gaming history and does not condone cheating by our guild. If the members had intentionally glitched they would have been kicked form the guild immediately.

We had a great time in our fights in T1 against JQ and SoR last week. I have the utmost respect for EMP and hope you realize this was not an intentional incident.

^ Pure class.

I sincerely hope that this thread can keep the same tone throughout the week. As a player from SoR the PPT count was only going to be in our favor during NA prime time. I think we represented our server quite well. JQ proved yet again that they are the current kings of the hill. BG proved that they deserve not only to be in tier 1 but that they deserve the 2nd spot…..for now. I was pleasantly surprised to see how well BG did last week.

All the talk about server transfers means nothing – it is what it is. Quite frankly, and I think JQ will agree with this, BG getting those transfers only made tier 1 more exciting. Regrettably SoR can only truly represent during the NA time slot but we will continue to bring the fight to our opponents. I do not envy our Oceanics yet I am proud to have them with us. Should SoR ever get a large influx of Oceanic and European guilds then tier 1 would be a true 3 way fight.

And who wouldn’t enjoy that?

Best of luck everyone. May your inventory constantly be full of badges and loot bags and a vendor summoned nearby.

/salute

Potential For An Esport [NONE]

Haiku FTW

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Veritas.4792

Veritas.4792

i remember some of the former db guilds boasting about how BG guilds would move to SoS (because SoS was just that awesome lol)

What…? The #1 team bandwagon to a #4 team? Word.

Absurd
Yak’s Bend
Tempest Wolves [TW]

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Liquid.9672

I haven’t heard anything about this…I really don’t get the sentiment behind this. Lack of coverage? I think we held up really well against JQ, until the very end there. The fights were amazing and fun, even those against SoR. I just don’t get why people are so hell-bent on winning. We don’t get anything valuable from it. The fun is in the game itself and I think the fights have been epic. So, here’s to hoping no one ‘bandwagons’.

Best practice is to not take these kind of posts seriously, especially given the source of the information.

[KnT] – Blackgate

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: DivineBeing.2086

DivineBeing.2086

Best practice is to not take these kind of posts seriously, especially given the source of the information.

What’s even more hilarious is the people making these post don’t even realize the SoS guilds (like our Oceanic’s) are still transferring over to BG as we speak lol. The next major move is this weekend.

But yea….believe what you want to hear. lol!

Blackgate
Lightdivinity – Level 80 Bunker Elementalist
Reshaos – Level 80 Power Necromancer

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

profitsports.5789

u mean #3 to #4? why would #1 go to #4? do u see china wanting to become america? lollll

btw how is the pvdoor working out for u europians?

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Pvp.2758

Pvp.2758

Livestream Score Updates v

S(KILL) Gametypes > WvW & sPVP

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

profitsports.5789

What’s even more hilarious is the people making these post don’t even realize the SoS guilds (like our Oceanic’s) are still transferring over to BG as we speak lol. The next major move is this weekend.

But yea….believe what you want to hear. lol!

whats even more hillary is that ill be on blackgate too

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: RockonHarder.7235

RockonHarder.7235

Actually about 1000 players left Dragonbrand to go to Sea of Sorrows. So i find it very unlikely we would have made that call. they said we didn’t have enough coverage then as well.

we did warn SoS truebloods to be ready for the day when they would once again leave.

i feel sorry for the SoS truebloods and the BG truebloods. Hope you’ll be able to get rid of the unwanted quickly BG.

Deathmonger esq lvl 80 necro
DB forever!!

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

profitsports.5789

Actually about 1000 players left Dragonbrand to go to Sea of Sorrows. So i find it very unlikely we would have made that call. they said we didn’t have enough coverage then as well.

we did warn SoS truebloods to be ready for the day when they would once again leave.

i feel sorry for the SoS truebloods and the BG truebloods. Hope you’ll be able to get rid of the unwanted quickly BG.

I said former db guilds said that, not current. I was part of the exodus to sos but I left for sbi

im jus preparing bg for the day when the bandwagon leaves, again.

this time ill be on blackgate to witness it firsthand

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Miiaah.5416

Miiaah.5416

Did HB make the reset or did half get Q ganked again? Are you guys going to try and get some rest this week or hammer like you did last week? This is the first reset I bailed on in 3 months, that last 36 hours was just brutal.

Blackgate
Mesmer/Warrior/Thief/ele

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Veritas.4792

Veritas.4792

Did HB make the reset or did half get Q ganked again? Are you guys going to try and get some rest this week or hammer like you did last week? This is the first reset I bailed on in 3 months, that last 36 hours was just brutal.

I wasn’t online for it I just woke up a few minutes ago lol..

Absurd
Yak’s Bend
Tempest Wolves [TW]

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

TheDevilWithinU.7092

Score update

Attachments:

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

After 10 hours day on Wed & Thurs, I’m on Vacation
Good luck everyone and have fun!
Great match this past week.

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Miiaah.5416

Miiaah.5416

I wasn’t online for it I just woke up a few minutes ago lol..

Yeah I logged for a little while, saw Fedsmoker running with Rid so I figured you guys must be getting a break, I found it weird there was no Q to get in.

Blackgate
Mesmer/Warrior/Thief/ele

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Hoots.9564

Hoots.9564

Score update 12:10 est

Attachments:

[TW]Tempest Wolves

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Grithan Soulforge.5726

Grithan Soulforge.5726

Ah JQ on reset day…

Queues are full but attention spans are short and effective IQs are low. Commanders what?

[BfB] Grithan/Trigan – JQ

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Dark Revan.7634

Dark Revan.7634

^ Pure class.

I sincerely hope that this thread can keep the same tone throughout the week. As a player from SoR the PPT count was only going to be in our favor during NA prime time. I think we represented our server quite well. JQ proved yet again that they are the current kings of the hill. BG proved that they deserve not only to be in tier 1 but that they deserve the 2nd spot…..for now. I was pleasantly surprised to see how well BG did last week.

All the talk about server transfers means nothing – it is what it is. Quite frankly, and I think JQ will agree with this, BG getting those transfers only made tier 1 more exciting. Regrettably SoR can only truly represent during the NA time slot but we will continue to bring the fight to our opponents. I do not envy our Oceanics yet I am proud to have them with us. Should SoR ever get a large influx of Oceanic and European guilds then tier 1 would be a true 3 way fight.

And who wouldn’t enjoy that?

Best of luck everyone. May your inventory constantly be full of badges and loot bags and a vendor summoned nearby.

/salute

+1 for you.

BG getting guilds to xfer is good for WvW since 2 servers fighting for 1st is better than 2 not being able to.

I also hope the thread can stay positive but I’m not holding my breath with the known trollers, whiners and chest-thumpers always hanging about.

Anyways good luck to all 3 servers, had fun in JQ BL ^^

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Ripred.4605

Ripred.4605

Sanctum of Rall has taken off on reset night and is holding a strong lead! Can they keep it? Jade Quarry and Blackgate, an evenly matched pair had a close game last week and are holding tight again! Who will come out on top this week ladies and gentlemen? Only time will tell. This is Gorger, signing(dancing) off.

Attachments:

Stop calling me a cat! I’m obviously an over sized combat kitten…

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Engels.8537

Engels.8537

GOGOGOGOGO JQ !!!

Don’t talk to me about toughness and vitality, damage avoidance is all in this game

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: kevinskyrider.3271

kevinskyrider.3271

Great fights at JQ BL Garri!

Blackgate