in WvW

Posted by: Christos de Soufre.3802

Christos de Soufre.3802

GvG Matchup

EMP vs Choo

• 25v25
  • live stream
  • Begining in 1 hour! 1PM server time

Thanks for those that showed up. It was very difficult hosting today with so many 3rd party viewers. We didn’t intend so much frustration from both sides. Nevertheless, our end goal was to promote a healthy rep serverwide no matter how chaotic it might have been.

Good work, highest regards and much thanks from Choo!

EMP: 5
Choo:4

Best,

Raw (EMP lead/founder)

The culling did get pretty ridiculous after a bit.

Chris “Dawnheart” Aerinoh — Revenant, Guardian — Blackgate

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: spartanx.1364

spartanx.1364

Yea we won the first 5 4-1, they made better adjustments in the second half.

Tytos The Ascended – Tytos Hill – Dee Oh Tee
Paintrainchoo.com – Conductor – TC

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Midnightjade.3520

Midnightjade.3520

Are the SoR commanders encouraging their guild KoM to camp the JQ BL jumping puzzle? Kind of cheap if you ask me.

Instead of doing that, they could be trying to claw back the score advantage we’ve built up over the weekend (currently 21000 and rising). But I guess they have their priorities…

Attachments:

Onyx: Norn Guardian 80. Queen in Tatters: Asura Mesmer 80.
[The Flameseeker Prophecies] 4/11/13
Itinerant, no guild.

(edited by Midnightjade.3520)

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: crewthief.8649

crewthief.8649

To the purple haired CHOO Mesmer, good fights down South in BG BL around the Supply Camp. I was on my Guardian…you and I squared off a number of times.

< JADE QUARRY >
Zabroshan – 80 Guardian / Sorroe – 80 Mesmer
Hands Off My Octopus

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: SmokeyNYY.7841

SmokeyNYY.7841

Are the SoR commanders encouraging their guild KoM to camp the JQ BL jumping puzzle? Kind of cheap if you ask me.

Instead of doing that, they could be trying to claw back the score advantage we’ve built up over the weekend (currently 21000 and rising). But I guess they have their priorities…

Sorry SoR commanders don’t control every single guild on our server.

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Midnightjade.3520

If they did, maybe you wouldn’t have gotten kerbstomped so bad last week.

Last night I had a good time vs SoR and BG on my main, some great battles, but this garbage is garbage. They should reel it in.

Itinerant, no guild.

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: The Mexican Cookie.3690

The Mexican Cookie.3690

Last night I had a good time vs SoR and BG on my main, some great battles, but this garbage is garbage. They should reel it in.

I can’t believe you’re so upset over someone camping a jumping puzzle.

#LoveArrows2013, never forget.

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Midnightjade.3520

I’m not. But if my server was in danger of slipping into T2, no way in hell would I be ganking level 1 mules in a JP. I’d be helping retake lost assets, or take new ones.

It makes SoR participants look bad and I’m pointing it out. Some of your players are half-assing it.

Itinerant, no guild.

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: kyro.8162

kyro.8162

I’m not. But if my server was in danger of slipping into T2, no way in hell would I be ganking level 1 mules in a JP. I’d be helping retake lost assets, or take new ones.

It makes SoR participants look bad and I’m pointing it out. Some of your players are half-assing it.

Yet here you are, doing a jumping puzzle on a level one mule, talking about what SoR participants are doing.

Sanctum of Rall
New Namek [Kami]
Guardian/Ele/Warrior/Engi/Mes/Necro/Ranger

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Solori.6025

Solori.6025

….

…….

And yet, your not half assing it?…letting people farm you in the JP?..

Im confused..

What were you doing to contribute to your server?

The world needs more KUNG FURY!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS5P_LAqiVg

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Tyaen.5148

Tyaen.5148

… But if my server was in danger of slipping into T2, no way in hell would I be ganking level 1 mules in a JP. I’d be helping retake lost assets, or take new ones.

Who’s in danger of slipping to T2? Certainly not SoR this week.

Tyyaen – Engineer (80) [SS]
http://camelotunchained.com/v3/

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: SmokeyNYY.7841

SmokeyNYY.7841

Yet here you are, doing a jumping puzzle on a level one mule, talking about what SoR participants are doing.

Hahahahaha. This gave me a chuckle.

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Midnightjade.3520

Yeah, there is that. But I did all last evening in EB until almost 2am so figured I earned a JP break this afternoon. So sue me.

Plus it was full of ganktoons. /orz

Itinerant, no guild.

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Ruin.3461

Ruin.3461

Yeah, there is that. But I did all last evening in EB until almost 2am so figured I earned a JP break this afternoon. So sue me.

And they didn’t earn themselves a JP gank break? They’re denying your server siege, potentially drawing people in to kill them, tying up your forces as they try to jp, and clearly annoying you. Seems valuable to me.

Tier 1 Casual

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Waage.2047

Waage.2047

I lead BG in JQ tonight, It was Great fun taking and breaking all manor of things. I hope my replacement mange to finish what i helped to start.

[RK] – Guild Leader and awesome Warrior – BG

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: wish.3102

wish.3102

I heard Tsym is moving to BG to drive all the other SOS guilds away.

Jade Quarry. RNG/THF/GRD/WAR
SovietSpaceDogs[SSD]

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Midnightjade.3520

And they didn’t earn themselves a JP gank break? They’re denying your server siege, potentially drawing people in to kill them, tying up your forces as they try to jp, and clearly annoying you. Seems valuable to me.

The 10 of them annoyed me and maybe 2 other level 1 mules while otherwise sitting on their kitten and not helping your server. Lazy and boring, as are your efforts to defend them.

Have fun in T2.

Itinerant, no guild.

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

If they want to camp JQ BL puzzle, let them. There should be no JQ folks in the puzzle tonight, you should be fighting and defending your home map. Enough said.

No need to twist any knife either, this match up is hardly over, still 5 days to go and plenty to play for. We might be ahead in points right now but it clear both of our opponents are fighting hard. Don’t diss your opponents.

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

Good fights tonight. Serious amount of heat on JQ BL. Garry defence 5 hours so far.

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Pvp.2758

Pvp.2758

Choo livestream on my link, NA Primetime.

S(KILL) Gametypes > WvW & sPVP

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Ruin.3461

Ruin.3461

Translation: “I’m mad”. Also I’m not on SoR.

Tier 1 Casual

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Midnightjade.3520

If they want to camp JQ BL puzzle, let them. There should be no JQ folks in the puzzle tonight, you should be fighting and defending your home map. Enough said.

No need to twist any knife either, this match up is hardly over, still 5 days to go and plenty to play for. We might be ahead in points right now but it clear both of our opponents are fighting hard. Don’t diss your opponents.

Agreed. See you there.

Itinerant, no guild.

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Volcanus.2756

Volcanus.2756

Oh that would be some of the best guild meetings ever. Everyone would have eyes on Bg just to watch what would unfold. /popcorn if it ever did happen.

Burstz-Warrior
Damage Inc. [DI]
Isle of Janthir

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Hoots.9564

Hoots.9564

I spy with my little eye an outmanned buff on JQ in their own BL Looking for a guild to replace EMP for garrison farm session, I’m looking at you PRX!

[TW]Tempest Wolves

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Irony.5203

Irony.5203

Oh that would be some of the best guild meetings ever. Everyone would have eyes on Bg just to watch what would unfold. /popcorn if it ever did happen.

I think it would be fairly boring. I’ve had way more interesting meetings than what TSym vs. BG would ever be.

Irony Torzung – [US] Blackgate
Blackgatewvw.com – Website Administrator
1st Generation War Council Leader

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

Any score updates?

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Pvp.2758

Pvp.2758

Any score updates?

Watch my livestream for continuous score updates

S(KILL) Gametypes > WvW & sPVP

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Churchill.8714

Churchill.8714

TSym vs. BG would be TSym wiping to something and blaming other people.

Coron reminding people he was a Marine.

Workshops.

And offending the EU/SEA populations with ignorant remarks.

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Isaac.6041

Isaac.6041

TSym is having a fun time in SoS Tier 3 against their old server DB so I don’t think that rumor of them hopping to BG has any truth to it.

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Polismassa.6740

Polismassa.6740

Yea we won the first 5 4-1, they made better adjustments in the second half.

you guys were destroying us at first. I honestly don’t really know what we changed that made battles started to swing in our favor when the first 3 battles found us dead on the ground before we even know what hit us. Choo is definitely one of the strongest open field guilds that we’ve ever faced, we had a fantastic time fighting you guys, and i hope that the same was true for your guild.

[IX]

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

I’m having a good laugh. JQ had 16 men camping in the EB jumping puzzle at the main entrance.

And yeah, that’s pretty much how JQ gets their point lead. Stomping curbs, or the WvW equivalent, gates. Bonus laugh there.

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: spartanx.1364

spartanx.1364

@ Polismassa.6740

It was allot of fun and we look to do it again in the future.

Tytos The Ascended – Tytos Hill – Dee Oh Tee
Paintrainchoo.com – Conductor – TC

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

Any score updates?

Watch my livestream for continuous score updates

I would, but my boss doesn’t like me watching videos at work

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

been sick this weekend. :// so taking a break. at work now with a mask on and i just wanna be home in bed. but good to see people fighting strong again this week. can’t wait to get back on! … wait, can’t wait to get better first.

go SoR!!!! and here, just wanted to throw it out there. been seeing some new faces on SoR’s oceanic times and been loving this seemingly additional tenacity that the existing oceanic crew already had. peolpe are getting to know each other better, learning new things and stepping it up as a whole. let’s give these JQ and BG folk something to work for. ; ))

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Bavragor.1043

Bavragor.1043

Score update (15 characters)

Attachments:

Bavragor, Sanctum of Rall
Leader of [FEAR] www.feargw2.com
Recruitment status – Open

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Oresh.4729

Oresh.4729

does bg burns too much stamina last week? how come they lose by 20k when last week they hold jq by 15k for 6 days?

don’t tell me with 1 lose your mental is already gone? where is the legendary never surrender mentality from the server who cam back in t1 3 times?

stand up bg and show us that you have some bones

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: WRod.3856

WRod.3856

@ Polismassa.6740

It was allot of fun and we look to do it again in the future.

You guys are definitely tough. Out of all the guilds we faced no one stacked more conditions than you guys. Those first few rounds I and a few other front liners melted to the ground. Good job on the conditions.

We adapted to the situation and made the necessary changes for the win. Either way, great job on the conditions and routing together.

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Irony.5203

does bg burns too much stamina last week? how come they lose by 20k when last week they hold jq by 15k for 6 days?

don’t tell me with 1 lose your mental is already gone? where is the legendary never surrender mentality from the server who cam back in t1 3 times?

People have been pulling some odd shifts for a long while. With stable glicko we can finally take a week to rest a little.

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Val.8312

Val.8312

lol – more like JQQueue decided to shake the tree and field 4 maps full of people.

Also SoR playing harder this week so we’re got to cope with both rather than just JQQueue.

At least WvW is never dull in T1

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Thundar.3910

Thundar.3910

I think it is really funny that two servers have to double team in order to fight Blackgate. Tonight I saw in EB first hand that you guys are communicating and organizing mutual defense/offenses.

The fact that you are double teaming to beat BG is rather pathetic.

Everyone take a shot!

Keep Calm and Conquer
When you are out numbered, and the situation is hopeless, you have no option-you must attack

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

holy crap, just realized. we’re RED this week. :OOO

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Volcanus.2756

Volcanus.2756

I think it is really funny that two servers have to double team in order to fight Blackgate. Tonight I saw in EB first hand that you guys are communicating and organizing mutual defense/offenses.

please ignore this JQ and SOR. regardless of a double team. Bg is taking it easy this week. double teaming us wont really accomplish much.

Burstz-Warrior
Damage Inc. [DI]
Isle of Janthir

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Feed Me Change.6528

Feed Me Change.6528

Everyone take a shot!

He said it twice, isn’t that 2?

NSP>ET>SoS>BG>ET>SoS>JQ>SoS>Mag>JQ
My fun laughs at your server pride.

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Samhayn.2385

Samhayn.2385

The 10 of them annoyed me and maybe 2 other level 1 mules while otherwise sitting on their kitten and not helping your server. Lazy and boring, as are your efforts to defend them.

Have fun in T2.

[/quote]

What exactly would slipping to tier 2 do to us? Is there some magical gift box for being tier 1 that I seem to be missing?

I can’t speak for everyone on SoR but there are a lot of guilds here that I have seen in a few other RvR games. If these people are still like me then most of us would rather have 5v5 10v10 or even 5v10 fights. As it is right now a lot of people Zerg because that’s how you have to do things in this game if you want to play to the score. I am not one of these people but I still beleave that if the game changed to support more then Zerg > all that you would see SoR and maybe even JQ start to go back to our roots. So well it may be a bragging right to be tier 1 I would gladly see us slip if it was to a tier where running a havoc group was something that could be done with out a hinderence to the great and powerful Zerg. Cause I’m sure that I’m not the only one who feels a little bad when the Zerg gets pushed back because I choose to partake in wvw in a way that Currently is not truely supported yet.

It was 2 vs 20 but its ok we got’em both!

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: GekoHayate.2451

GekoHayate.2451

holy crap, just realized. we’re RED this week. :OOO

You can still come into the blue keeps.

C’mon dont be shy, those guards are just giving you a welcome home hug.

Havroun of Karp – Disciples of Magikarp [Karp]

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Josh P.1296

Josh P.1296

TSym vs. BG would be TSym wiping the whole of BG and then all the former SoS guilds on there would use their excuse again of TSym being the reason why their server fails which would actually be a valid excuse this time ;D

Fixed your post up for you broskii.

Illucéption – Mesmer
Diamond Story – Elementalist
[TSym] Tac Sym

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: GekoHayate.2451

GekoHayate.2451

TSym vs. BG would be TSym wiping the whole of BG and then all the former SoS guilds on there would use their excuse again of TSym being the reason why their server fails which would actually be a valid excuse this time ;D

What crazy Hylek concoction have you been sipping.

Havroun of Karp – Disciples of Magikarp [Karp]

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Irony.5203

Tac Slim. Keeping your server slim instead of stacked

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Mishi.7058

Mishi.7058

JQ and BG double Team SoR.
BG and SoR Double team JQ.
JQ and SoR double team BG.

GG. /end sarcasm

No one does it.
If you have proof, as in actual recorded conversation of 2 servers directly working together PM it to me. Otherwise you’re just calling wolf, and I can’t believe you.

Commander Silvannas
“Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack.” Sun Tzu