3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Peetee.9406

Peetee.9406

I find it a bit funny that the players that have been blasting SoR for ignoring game mechanics and not going after points are now sitting at the bottom of the map having GvGs.

If you don’t want to get rolled by Fear, go back to sitting in your towers and chasing your points.

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Boulderbolg.3460

Boulderbolg.3460

Regarding the interruption of the GvG thing:
Bad form: An offense against current social convention
For those that would argue that current mechanics allow it is not a valid argument against it being bad form. That is equivolent to saying that because something is not illegal that it is ethical.

With all due respect, but who defines “bad form”? The players that do GvG seem to have taken the liberty to do so, but the players who don’t do GvG might define “bad form” as organized duels in a PvP zone. This isn’t the first game to have this debate, although other games usually had a more of a benefit to killing players other than bags. Both definitions are subjective, and being self righteous about it certainly isn’t going to change anyone’s mind.

The bottom line is that GvG/duels are going to get rolled from time to time, and all those players can do is make a “blacklist” of players/guilds that will be fought off if they try to participate themselves.

GL for Team Riot [RIOT] on Blackgate NA – Small Group WvW Focused
http://teamriot.org/riot-media/videos/http://www.twitch.tv/teamriottv

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Taldek.6105

Taldek.6105

For those that would argue that current mechanics allow it is not a valid argument against it being bad form. That is equivalent to saying something that is not illegal must be ethical.

For the record if what happened is true I personally frown on it (however irrelevant my opinion is).

That said your argument is opinion. There are no agreed upon social conventions in GW2 any more than there are on these forums or the Internet in general. There are compacts made between specific guilds. If you don’t want randoms spoiling the fun maybe the guilds should change the location from the known area. This would probably help with lag, culling and spectators getting involved by accident as well.

Most socially accepted policies are unwritten or at least start that way. Sort of like when a new word or definition of an existing word is adopted as language policy after it’s popularity become so great that it is recognized as social will. This doesn’t detract from your argument though it is subjective in nature. I agree with your comments on location as well, not a bad thing to reduce skill lag in any situation.

Blackgate – [KnT]

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Avenge.1478

Avenge.1478

Why are people still complaining about this GvG thing? Its time to move on.

~ [DN] Digital Nemesis ~ Tarnished Coast ~
Commander Guardian of Rall :: Norn Guardian
Commander Getting Hammered :: Charr Warrior

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: wondo.2870

wondo.2870

It is funny to see all the crying on the forums. I have been in some 1v1 with some JQ only to have SF roll up with 20 people to wipe me.

I agree and can confirm that when running with our main team I’m sure we have often come across what was probably a great small skirmish to wipe it in some random location not knowing what it was. I can also say that when running with my small teams(5 or less) I have run into 1v1’s and 1v2’s from other servers and just sat back and watched, not interfering. just last week I commended a Choo mesmer soloing two blackgate while 3 SF watched from a distance. I’ve heard of the dueling events that went on in T2 between BG/SoR/TC and think that is a great idea. would it upset you if there was a dueling event going on and one guild from a server decided to go wipe it for “fun”?

Just calling out a guild for acting in a poor way in my opinion. They can do whatever they please, and they choose how others view their guild. It’s my opinion that you shouldn’t interrupt a gvg in progress. and in others opinions it’s all fair game. to each their own :P

SAB is LOVE, SAB is LIFE #OccupySAB2014

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Thesilentflute.8761

Thesilentflute.8761

People forget so soon what happened when this trash started in swtor’s illum with the gear changes coming soon it is setting up for a repeat of that type of pve’r caused pvp death.

Lets pretend for a second that these gvg matches are not a planed exploitation of the raised bag drop rates. There is nothing skillful about fighting outside the rule set and environment that the game master has established if anything it shows the opposite.

I see good ideas every day …good in theory. – Shawn Farthing
Masters in Geek Mythology
YOU ARE NOT THE INVENTOR OF WORDS!!! lol

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Taldek.6105

Taldek.6105

People forget so soon what happened when this trash started in swtor’s illum with the gear changes coming soon it is setting up for a repeat of that type of pve’r caused pvp death.

Lets pretend for a second that these gvg matches are not a planed exploitation of the raised bag drop rates. There is nothing skillful about fighting outside the rule set and environment that the game master has established if anything it shows the opposite.

Illum was bad from the get go. I suspect people choose to forget SWTOR.

Blackgate – [KnT]

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Pvp.2758

Pvp.2758

Streaming Live Ganking, 1v1 me, whisper.

S(KILL) Gametypes > WvW & sPVP

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Boulderbolg.3460

Boulderbolg.3460

Ahh.. my guildies 2v1’ed you!

Ahh.. my guildies 2v1’ed you!I am not sure why the forums duplicates the above sentence. o.O

Ahh.. my guildies 2v1’ed you!I am not sure why the forums duplicates the above sentence. o.O

GL for Team Riot [RIOT] on Blackgate NA – Small Group WvW Focused
http://teamriot.org/riot-media/videos/http://www.twitch.tv/teamriottv

(edited by Boulderbolg.3460)

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Trikki.5803

Trikki.5803

Why don’t all the people complaining bout getting rofflestomped by zergs go transfer down to the lower tiers? This is getting sad.

I actually haven’t seen anyone complaining about zergs, I just said I don’t like them much and prefer T2 style of fighting.

Trikki – GM [NOC] Nocturnal (Oceanic Mature Age Guild)
Blackgate
http://www.nocturnalguild.com.au

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Pvp.2758

I tried…

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Trikki.5803

Trikki.5803

For those that would argue that current mechanics allow it is not a valid argument against it being bad form. That is equivalent to saying something that is not illegal must be ethical.

In your opinion.

GvG is open game as far as I’m concerned. Out of courtesy to my own server I may or may not attack one that involved them, but you can bet your life that I will lead an attack on a SoR vs JQ one.

Why let them improve their tactics? Its only going to hurt us later.

Man up kids, walk into a PVP zone, expect to die.

Trikki – GM [NOC] Nocturnal (Oceanic Mature Age Guild)
Blackgate
http://www.nocturnalguild.com.au

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Distaste.4801

Distaste.4801

Illum was terrrible to begin with, not only was it small but SWTOR’s engine could barely handle 10 people fighting let alone more. Not to mention the faction imbalance made things 100x worse.

As for as skill goes, you’re wrong. There is plenty of skill involved in winning a straight up GvG, in fact more skill because outside factors aren’t an issue, there is nothing to blame a loss on except your guilds skill or apparently now a class-less skill-less WvW guild ruining the match. You’re trying to say that is more skillful to show up to an undefended tower, plop down 2-3 rams, and cap a tower? There is ZERO skill involved there. Don’t get me wrong, there is skill in reading the map, taking in scout information, and attacking/defending the right points at the right time, but a very large portion of fights are determined squarely on numbers.

They also aren’t fighting outside the rules or environment the game master has set. There is no rule that you cannot have a GvG fight. I also don’t know what environment you think they are fighting outside either since they are after all still fighting on a BL map. Even the offending guild didn’t break any rules, they just broke social convention and now there is community backlash. It’s not even like this is a GW2 specific social convention either, not interrupting a set-up match extends to well outside the video game realm. It’s like playing a 1v1 street basketball game when a 3rd person runs up, knocks the other 2 to the ground and dunks. He scored against the other 2 opponents but he looks like a complete kitten that no one wants to play with.

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: globe.7238

globe.7238

I tried…

Love your guilds logo, off topic but I just had to tell ya that.

Imminent Demise » [iD] « Blackgate

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Update from the cute asuras on BG!

Welcome to the LOVE of BG <3

Goodnight everyone!

Lol, for some reason that first picture makes me think of some epic poster advertising some group of heroes with their leader in front.

We have the wonder twins on the left, with iron woman to the center right, not sure about the other two though XD

Clearly male is just the kitten looking one… with the delicate tanky chick to the side!
When we took that as well we were rushing cause people were calling out that JQ or SoR had broken into bay outer wall… Very close to us :P

The LOVE asura <3

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: BakaOniiChan.9564

BakaOniiChan.9564

Regarding the GvG thing , you all know this is “OPEN” world v.s world were “ALL” servers kill each other right .. now dont get me wrong i love the occasional duel on 1v1 or 5 v5 that iconic guild douse with other bg jq guilds but whekittenerg rushes in and kills us i dont get kitten y…. do you know why? Because its OPEN PVP! you have to expected to get steamrolled sooner or later and to be honost you all shouldnt be btching about it in the forums becuase wvw was desighned for players to kill each ….telling us we cant interfere in server fights is like telling me not to build my golems or a bird not to fly . I don’y know man but thats my two cents well im out see you on the battlefield with omegas

Lol… us old school DAoC players used to have a standard response to anyone QQ’ing on the VN boards, “Sounds like someone died in a (PvP) zone.” Fear rolled your GvG? Wo/Man up and don’t cry about it, folks!

I forgot that we were playing DAoC…. can you redirect me to the GW2 forums because I thought this was.

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

BakaOniiChan.9564

I used to call SoR home. I have moved on, but I still had respect for the guild involved in this incident. But interrupting a clearly pre-organised group activity between the other two servers intentionally, for their own entertainment, ruining everybody’s good day? I’m not so sure about that guild’s reputation anymore. I love talking to their members and they are a formidable WvW force. I love fighting them in WvW. But this action is really beyond my understanding.

I know that one individual does not represent the SoR WvW community. But because nobody responsible for this is stepping up to say whether they loved the bags or apologising for their selfish actions, we are left here to judge you by ‘that guy’.

GvG is fun, and many people enjoy doing it, and it’s becoming more and more of a trend in higher tiers nowadays. All the major WvW guilds in T1 knows about the location where this happens, and I am 100% sure that the guild involved in this knew this as well. This is absolutely embarrassing for them and their allies, and I am very, very sure that many other guilds on SoR are not happy about this.

my0.02.

Actually this was not planned to be ruined. No one but the two guilds involved knew about the guild war outside of their servers. We ran into them while walking around.

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

BakaOniiChan.9564

I like the part where you completely ignore the moral of the story and continue on with your kitten

Just because something isn’t in the rules, doesn’t mean it is the right thing to do.

RIGHT THING TO DO? YOU ARE IN WvW correct? WHAT DO U DO? YOU FIGHT THE OTHER SERVERS. There is a reason why names are red… BECAUSE THEY ARE YOUR ENEMY!… If ANet intended for you not to kill them then they wouldn’t make your oppositions name red. I don’t get what you guys are getting at here. You guys set up a place to fight an unofficial place an “unwritten rule” and expect people not to go there to kill you guys. No place is off limits. Players can be anywhere at any time. If you saw 40 red names in front of you, you aren’t going to go see what they are doing… you are going go there and prepare to fight.

Calm the kitten down kiddo. You’re embarrassing your server. That being said, if you are that adamant about not following a general code of conduct that we in the guild wars community abide by, maybe this game isn’t for you. I hear there are certain games in the genre of FPS that caters to your demographic.

Edited for spelling

Maybe it isn’t but I’m here anyways playing the game the way it is intended. I’m not embarrassing anyone. No code of conduct anywhere states no one can interrupt a GvG going on. So when you are done trying to play mommy, how about actually playing WvW the way it is intended and give us more loot bags?

To be fair, the degree of self-righteous indignation you’re displaying over being called for what many consider an act of bad sportsmanship could easily be seen my many associated with you by server as embarrassing indeed. You forget the example set in World War II in Germany. On Christmas day, troops from both sides laid down arms, came together and celebrated Christmas together on the field of battle. There were no “written rules”, they just did what was the right thing to do.

No special holiday, or event in game to me… so is there need for special rules for no reason? NAH BRAH

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: crewthief.8649

crewthief.8649

So…I heard some guild broke up a GvG match in a PvP zone? Lame? Yes. Worthy of three pages of forum posts? Not entirely sure. Why don’t you just make a point of steamrolling FEAR every time you run into them? That would send a much stronger message, in my opinion. You’re kind of playing right into their hands by going on and on about it in this thread.

< JADE QUARRY >
Zabroshan – 80 Guardian / Sorroe – 80 Mesmer
Hands Off My Octopus

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Fixeon.5076

Fixeon.5076

While I don’t agree with what fear did. I really can’t pass this up.

Attachments:

Fixeon – Guardian
Umberage of Death – Thief
~~~Sanctum of Rall~~~

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

BakaOniiChan.9564

In your opinion.

GvG is open game as far as I’m concerned. Out of courtesy to my own server I may or may not attack one that involved them, but you can bet your life that I will lead an attack on a SoR vs JQ one.

Why let them improve their tactics? Its only going to hurt us later.

Man up kids, walk into a PVP zone, expect to die.

YES SOME1 with like-minded ideas

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

crewthief.8649

I like the part where you completely ignore the moral of the story and continue on with your kitten

Just because something isn’t in the rules, doesn’t mean it is the right thing to do.

RIGHT THING TO DO? YOU ARE IN WvW correct? WHAT DO U DO? YOU FIGHT THE OTHER SERVERS. There is a reason why names are red… BECAUSE THEY ARE YOUR ENEMY!… If ANet intended for you not to kill them then they wouldn’t make your oppositions name red. I don’t get what you guys are getting at here. You guys set up a place to fight an unofficial place an “unwritten rule” and expect people not to go there to kill you guys. No place is off limits. Players can be anywhere at any time. If you saw 40 red names in front of you, you aren’t going to go see what they are doing… you are going go there and prepare to fight.

Calm the kitten down kiddo. You’re embarrassing your server. That being said, if you are that adamant about not following a general code of conduct that we in the guild wars community abide by, maybe this game isn’t for you. I hear there are certain games in the genre of FPS that caters to your demographic.

Edited for spelling

Maybe it isn’t but I’m here anyways playing the game the way it is intended. I’m not embarrassing anyone. No code of conduct anywhere states no one can interrupt a GvG going on. So when you are done trying to play mommy, how about actually playing WvW the way it is intended and give us more loot bags?

To be fair, the degree of self-righteous indignation you’re displaying over being called for what many consider an act of bad sportsmanship could easily be seen my many associated with you by server as embarrassing indeed. You forget the example set in World War II in Germany. On Christmas day, troops from both sides laid down arms, came together and celebrated Christmas together on the field of battle. There were no “written rules”, they just did what was the right thing to do.

Um…Not sure about this. I’m aware that on Christmas Day, 82nd and 101st Soldiers could hear the Germans singing Christmas Carols in their foxholes. But actually coming together and having egg nog and celebrating…lol, not sure that’s historically accurate. The event i’m speaking of was during the Battle of the Bulge, in the Ardennes Forest. Of course, there was a ceasefire that day…so that much is accurate. But they didn’t join together in any kind of harmonious celebration.

< JADE QUARRY >
Hands Off My Octopus

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

Meh whatever. At least it’s some discussion going on, with points and counter points. Better than a lot of the other crap that’s been spewed forth in this thread.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

crewthief.8649

Meh whatever. At least it’s some discussion going on, with points and counter points. Better than a lot of the other crap that’s been spewed forth in this thread.

What do you mean? These threads are always full of nothing but great sportsmanship and “attaboys”.

< JADE QUARRY >
Hands Off My Octopus

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: CriSPeH.8512

CriSPeH.8512

How about we all agree that when running around WvW if you come across a battle everyone must stop and try to pantomime to the opposing team what exactly is going on.
/dance – means we are dueling
/dance + /sit – means we are stacking and going to charge you
/dance + /sit + /quityourcryingthatenemyskilledyouduringanunofficialeventyoudecidedtohaveinapublicgamingzone – means you are taking up 30spots in WvW doing things not helping WvW
/waypointbackandtryagaininadifferentareainsteadoffillingtheforumswithtalkabouthowtoproperlyplayagame – means in a game you always have another chance to try again, unless you waste that time complaining.

Something like that and there shouldn’t be anymore confusion.

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Pvp.2758

Looking for fights in EB SMC, PLEASE COME

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

BakaOniiChan.9564

Where is this SF guild at? I thought u guys were going to wipe us?

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: drwookie.6391

drwookie.6391

Edited for spelling

Um…Not sure about this. I’m aware that on Christmas Day, 82nd and 101st Soldiers could hear the Germans singing Christmas Carols in their foxholes. But actually coming together and having egg nog and celebrating…lol, not sure that’s historically accurate. The event i’m speaking of was during the Battle of the Bulge, in the Ardennes Forest. Of course, there was a ceasefire that day…so that much is accurate. But they didn’t join together in any kind of harmonious celebration.

The reference is actually from world war one, on the western front. Soldiers actually did leave their trenches and meet up in the center, exchanging cigarettes and the like. It was mostly in 1914.

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Too laggy, who would actually choose to fight there?

BeeGee
Beast mode

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: SmokeyNYY.7841

SmokeyNYY.7841

Its so sad that people think everyone should follow their “unwritten rules” about GvG or they are bad sportsman. Also funny that the same people complaining about SoR not going after points and just going after fights are the same people complaining about FEAR wiping their poor GvG. Ahh the irony is so strong.

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: fivekiller.1432

fivekiller.1432

To quote the late and great Joe Strummer, “If you’re after getting the honey. Then you don’t go killing all the bees.”

Its fine if you want to crap all over everyone’s GvG fights. That’s totally within your rights. Just don’t expect people to want to GvG with you in return. If you’re not looking to make friends and GvG then who cares.

Pretty simple stuff.

-Desirz Matheon

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Azaruil.3406

Azaruil.3406

In the last 3 days, I’ve had about 10 BG players alt+f4 or log out on me while they were downed. You guys ought to inform them of the not so recent patch change.

Aza
“I smell like pomegranate.”

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: fivekiller.1432

fivekiller.1432

In the last 3 days, I’ve had about 10 BG players alt+f4 or log out on me while they were downed. You guys ought to inform them of the not so recent patch change.

Some players will ragequit regardless of the consequences.

Thats the nature of rage. it doesn’t really take things like patch notes and calculated loss into account.

-Desirz Matheon

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Pvp.2758

We are so bored in SMC, seriously please come…. we resorted to playing duck duck goose around the lord….

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Score update. See ya tomorrow!

Shout out to my guildies and my fellow beasts.

Attachments:

BeeGee
Beast mode

(edited by pot.6805)

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: lollasaurus.1457

lollasaurus.1457

I used to call SoR home. I have moved on, but I still had respect for the guild involved in this incident. But interrupting a clearly pre-organised group activity between the other two servers intentionally, for their own entertainment, ruining everybody’s good day? I’m not so sure about that guild’s reputation anymore. I love talking to their members and they are a formidable WvW force. I love fighting them in WvW. But this action is really beyond my understanding.

I know that one individual does not represent the SoR WvW community. But because nobody responsible for this is stepping up to say whether they loved the bags or apologising for their selfish actions, we are left here to judge you by ‘that guy’.

GvG is fun, and many people enjoy doing it, and it’s becoming more and more of a trend in higher tiers nowadays. All the major WvW guilds in T1 knows about the location where this happens, and I am 100% sure that the guild involved in this knew this as well. This is absolutely embarrassing for them and their allies, and I am very, very sure that many other guilds on SoR are not happy about this.

my0.02.

Actually this was not planned to be ruined. No one but the two guilds involved knew about the guild war outside of their servers. We ran into them while walking around.

Yea, you conveniently walked into them south of south camp where there is nothing of WvW point value. Okay.

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Smokee.1754

Smokee.1754

Sadly EB has been nothing but map sized zergs the last week or so in NA primetime. Could be the guilds in there not skilled enough to run on their own, or maybe some guilds just made some builds around skill lag and are taking advantadge of it. Either way we seem to find way more fun fights in the borderlands.

[HB] Herfolge Boldklub – Competitive online gaming since 2001
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLY5l_0BX0TrarJeOLpDXAFTLtiCkygRtC
Nominated “Internet tough guy” 2013 by Tarkus

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Thesilentflute.8761

Thesilentflute.8761

Illum was terrrible to begin with, not only was it small but SWTOR’s engine could barely handle 10 people fighting let alone more. Not to mention the faction imbalance made things 100x worse.

As for as skill goes, you’re wrong. There is plenty of skill involved in winning a straight up GvG, in fact more skill because outside factors aren’t an issue, there is nothing to blame a loss on except your guilds skill or apparently now a class-less skill-less WvW guild ruining the match. You’re trying to say that is more skillful to show up to an undefended tower, plop down 2-3 rams, and cap a tower? There is ZERO skill involved there. Don’t get me wrong, there is skill in reading the map, taking in scout information, and attacking/defending the right points at the right time, but a very large portion of fights are determined squarely on numbers.

They also aren’t fighting outside the rules or environment the game master has set. There is no rule that you cannot have a GvG fight. I also don’t know what environment you think they are fighting outside either since they are after all still fighting on a BL map. Even the offending guild didn’t break any rules, they just broke social convention and now there is community backlash. It’s not even like this is a GW2 specific social convention either, not interrupting a set-up match extends to well outside the video game realm. It’s like playing a 1v1 street basketball game when a 3rd person runs up, knocks the other 2 to the ground and dunks. He scored against the other 2 opponents but he looks like a complete kitten that no one wants to play with.

This conversation is assuming GvG is not meant to take advantage of the bag drop rate.

I have to call BS I was republic and we took illum at least 2x a day battles 50+ on 50+ with no issue, exploitation was the only thing that killed illum you may attempt to justify it or dismiss it how ever you wish.

With gvg your taking away surprise and strategy among other factors so it has no bearing on skill in respect to the game.

You made a comment on pvding, but there are almost always fights if you look for them.

Even if you do not understand the value of strategy they are fighting outside the rule set and environment set by the game master(exploitation aside) though it is difficult for me to explain maybe someone else can help me. examples: It is like playing checkers on a chess board or arguing with valid points on the forums instead of using what wisdom you have been granted.

I see good ideas every day …good in theory. – Shawn Farthing
Masters in Geek Mythology
YOU ARE NOT THE INVENTOR OF WORDS!!! lol

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Attention! Attention!

Would all the good looking and sexy people in this thread please use one of the two adjacent emergency exits and enter TC please? Single file folks, no pushing.

Thank you.

You may now resume your tier 1 match.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Chopps.5047

Chopps.5047

To quote the late and great Joe Strummer, “If you’re after getting the honey. Then you don’t go killing all the bees.”

Its fine if you want to crap all over everyone’s GvG fights. That’s totally within your rights. Just don’t expect people to want to GvG with you in return. If you’re not looking to make friends and GvG then who cares.

Pretty simple stuff.

That’s a great song. “Heyyyyyyyyyy….”

Tin Foil Hat Hearer »—> Ranger Extraordinaire »—> “Be like water…”

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Smokee.1754

Smokee.1754

Attention! Attention!

Would all the good looking and sexy people in this thread please use one of the two adjacent emergency exits and enter TC please? Single file folks, no pushing.

Thank you.

HB is taking a week of WvW to guest TC and roleplay with you lots. Same time and place as last time?

[HB] Herfolge Boldklub – Competitive online gaming since 2001
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLY5l_0BX0TrarJeOLpDXAFTLtiCkygRtC
Nominated “Internet tough guy” 2013 by Tarkus

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Jayne.9251

Attention! Attention!

Thank you.

HB is taking a week of WvW to guest TC and roleplay with you lots. Same time and place as last time?

Sounds good … Come find me

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Mighty Assasin.3816

Mighty Assasin.3816

You guys need the ghost busters in EB.

Lite
The Prestige [pTg]
Twitch.tv/Lite_lite

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

But we’re the good guys

I saw a CHOO kick a baby quaggan, while a TW and CDS cheered him on.

If that isn’t evil I don’t know what is.

That was me. I skinned him and am now wearing him on my back.

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: buki.3108

buki.3108

I think JQ/BG are trying to make SoR quit due to boredom. There’s nothing to kill ._.

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

is anyone here willing to send me an exotic item?

are you still around? i’ll send you one. message me in-game. will be on the weekend ; ))

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Jayne.9251

is anyone here willing to send me an exotic item?

are you still around? i’ll send you one. message me in-game. will be on the weekend ; ))

Hey you

How’s that new baby doing?

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Azaruil.3406

Azaruil.3406

Score update. This is my evil face.

hehehehehehe

Attachments:

Aza
“I smell like pomegranate.”

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Tajz.9826

Tajz.9826

For Those who had missed my latest video Please comment if there are rooms to improve for my video editing! Featuring some WvW fights with CHOO&FOO and epic Hill’s lord room defense.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ay67XbhhUec

[LP][HB]Nirvii, Proud Elementalist of Thai Alliance
Commander of Blackgate
Vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyRsSk4l0T4

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Score update. This is my evil face.

hehehehehehe

Dude,

such a happy face :P