3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

Hey you

How’s that new baby doing?

o herro! o/
he is tooooo cute. dare i say it, cuter than a baby quaggan lol

we know how toxic as this thread can be at times, so we super appreciate your visits! hold on, i’ll switch up my traits for unlimited condition removal and you can stay as long as need be. ; ))

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Azaruil.3406

Azaruil.3406

Score update. This is my evil face.

hehehehehehe

Dude,

such a happy face :P

You should also get more asuras in your pics :P

I uuuh.. mean score updates….

You just want to take pictures with my Asura because he is a sexy-cute genius. :p

Aza
“I smell like pomegranate.”

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

hehehehehehe

Dude,

such a happy face :P

You should also get more asuras in your pics :P

I uuuh.. mean score updates….

You just want to take pictures with my Asura because he is a sexy-cute genius. :p

You caught me!

Did you see the group pic I put up earlier today? Was 5 of us in the pic :P

The LOVE asura <3

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

I think JQ/BG are trying to make SoR quit due to boredom. There’s nothing to kill ._.

Your entire home bl was green for three plus hours during NA prime time which so many on your server like to say it is the best at.

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

(edited by SFShinigami.2015)

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

CuddleStrike.8215

Update from the LOVE and co. Asuras from BG!

<3

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Signal.9763

Signal.9763

Forget the competition on the field! What we have here is a serious competition to see who can post the most screen shots showing their server in the lead for potential points! Some even complete with “uber leet” map shots showing their server holding the most dots.

So far it’s clear BG is way in the lead. JQ needs to step up their skillz at hitting Print Screen at opportune times and posting them!

Carlotta The Red [GSCH]
Sanctum of Rall

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Jahn.7019

Jahn.7019

Sadly, SoR can’t even give its real estate away. JQ and BG need to pick up their game already then just come out and fight open field.

(edited by Jahn.7019)

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

CuddleStrike.8215

Forget the competition on the field! What we have here is a serious competition to see who can post the most screen shots showing their server in the lead for potential points! Some even complete with “uber leet” map shots showing their server holding the most dots.

So far it’s clear BG is way in the lead. JQ needs to step up their skillz at hitting Print Screen at opportune times and posting them!

Dude, I’m just trying to show off cute asuras :P Screw whos leading! lol Had to wait for the other update to be an hour ish ago :P

The LOVE asura <3

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

Sadly, SoR can’t even give its real estate away. JQ and BG need to pick up their game already then just come out and fight open field.

We don’t want your real estate. Its tainted.

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

akamon.2769

aww, i take very good care of me real estate. been steadily rising in value, mind you. care to invest? oh, wait…

<3

loving them updates!! ehmm, i mean photos!!
lol, first one is all “spot who doesn’t belong!” ; ))

added: strangely.. been feeling an itch to level up my asuran… what is this!!!

[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: WhiteAndMilky.2514

WhiteAndMilky.2514

Score update jq/sor/bg.

Attachments:

I play all the things 80. Pew Pew Pew. Killin joor commanders.
4 Warriors, 3 Rangers, 3 Mesmers, 2 Engineers, 2 Guardians, and Necro, Thf, Ele
-Beastygate Beast Milk, OG BG Veteran Native

(edited by WhiteAndMilky.2514)

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: dragon.8625

dragon.8625

I totally understand SoR’s position this week, just head hunting to try to stay in Tier 1, even though they don’t belong here, as their score keeps showing they just don’t have the coverage to compete. I would think that if they where really double teaming BG because a few guilds on our server ran their mouth, that they would negotiate a place in second. Unfortunately not the case, so who knows what is really happening behind the scenes. But there you go, SoR 0 ppt, 11pm server time.

I read all the bad talk about BeastGate, and I am not going to respond to it, I just want to point out that we took on the #1 server in north america, we are fighting off their pet dogs at the same time and we still hold a strong second position in Tier 1, good job to everybody on BG that is spending so many hours every day in WvW to make the difference, and to all of our commanders out there, and all of our amazing WvW guilds that fight regardless of what anybody says.

Can’t wait until we push SoR into the tier they belong in and we match up with Kaineng again. I’ve been missing me some War Machine fights.

Attachments:

[APeX] Professor Tweak

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

hehehehehehe

i dont understand why your points have a decimal dot in them…and what is schwarztor??

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: BakaOniiChan.9564

BakaOniiChan.9564

I used to call SoR home. I have moved on, but I still had respect for the guild involved in this incident. But interrupting a clearly pre-organised group activity between the other two servers intentionally, for their own entertainment, ruining everybody’s good day? I’m not so sure about that guild’s reputation anymore. I love talking to their members and they are a formidable WvW force. I love fighting them in WvW. But this action is really beyond my understanding.

I know that one individual does not represent the SoR WvW community. But because nobody responsible for this is stepping up to say whether they loved the bags or apologising for their selfish actions, we are left here to judge you by ‘that guy’.

GvG is fun, and many people enjoy doing it, and it’s becoming more and more of a trend in higher tiers nowadays. All the major WvW guilds in T1 knows about the location where this happens, and I am 100% sure that the guild involved in this knew this as well. This is absolutely embarrassing for them and their allies, and I am very, very sure that many other guilds on SoR are not happy about this.

my0.02.

Actually this was not planned to be ruined. No one but the two guilds involved knew about the guild war outside of their servers. We ran into them while walking around.

Yea, you conveniently walked into them south of south camp where there is nothing of WvW point value. Okay.

Still on about this? Forgot there are places we aren’t allowed to walk through in WvW…

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

What happened to SoR??

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: viperior.2461

viperior.2461

We got trapped inside the jumping puzzle, but we’re making a comeback.

Knight Of Flowers – Caedas Guild [CDS] – Sanctum of Rall – Healing Warrior Monk
~The kind of Norn who one-shots his coffee before it even cools down.~
http://caedas.enjin.com ~ http://youtube.com/viperior

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Jahn.7019

Jahn.7019

That bloody worm…

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: SmokeyNYY.7841

SmokeyNYY.7841

I totally understand SoR’s position this week, just head hunting to try to stay in Tier 1, even though they don’t belong here, as their score keeps showing they just don’t have the coverage to compete. I would think that if they where really double teaming BG because a few guilds on our server ran their mouth, that they would negotiate a place in second. Unfortunately not the case, so who knows what is really happening behind the scenes. But there you go, SoR 0 ppt, 11pm server time.

I read all the bad talk about BeastGate, and I am not going to respond to it, I just want to point out that we took on the #1 server in north america, we are fighting off their pet dogs at the same time and we still hold a strong second position in Tier 1, good job to everybody on BG that is spending so many hours every day in WvW to make the difference, and to all of our commanders out there, and all of our amazing WvW guilds that fight regardless of what anybody says.

Can’t wait until we push SoR into the tier they belong in and we match up with Kaineng again. I’ve been missing me some War Machine fights.

That won’t happen for a long time unless KN steps up. Still around 100 points down in rating and fighting for first in tier two. No offense but they would get get destroyed in tier one if they can’t even handle tier two.

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Balefire.7592

Balefire.7592

Forgive me if this comes off as rude, but what exactly do you expect Kaineng to do when they come up? The fact that T2s scores aren’t a total blowout means that it is at least somewhat balanced, and as such, I’m left wondering if people aren’t setting their expectations too high. I’ll be the first to admit that SoR has major coverage gaps, so maybe we do belong in T2 instead of T1, although I’d like to believe that we are at least able to put up a fight. However, I’m genuinely interested in knowing why you guys think Kaineng will provide a much better match up.
Everyone keeps talking about WM, and although they are a great guild, I find it hard to believe that they can carry a server in Tier 1, which means that eventually, Kaineng would just find itself in the same position SoR is in right now.

Scrubbiest Necro NA.

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

I kind of got this impression that alot of BG see Kaineng as being all buddy buddy with each other and would work together to beat JQ. Not that I think that would happen. When kitten gets real, servers do whats best for them, not any other server.

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Kazushow.1309

Kazushow.1309

Good fights this week.

Attachments:

Fury Of Order[FOO]
Raikkonen Of Arkham
Commander from Fury Of Order.

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Avenge.1478

Avenge.1478

Isn’t this like your 2nd week on BG or something

~ [DN] Digital Nemesis ~ Tarnished Coast ~
Commander Guardian of Rall :: Norn Guardian
Commander Getting Hammered :: Charr Warrior

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Churchill.8714

Churchill.8714

I like when FOO logs on, no one else wants to fight during Oceanic/SEA. Everyone else just runs away and prefers to pvdoor and get points.

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: stwg.7589

stwg.7589

being a blackgate person, who knows the history between SOR and BG and all the poop talking lately, this makes me happy.

Attachments:

Dr Shroomi

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: dragon.8625

dragon.8625

Forgive me if this comes off as rude, but what exactly do you expect Kaineng to do when they come up? The fact that T2s scores aren’t a total blowout means that it is at least somewhat balanced, and as such, I’m left wondering if people aren’t setting their expectations too high. I’ll be the first to admit that SoR has major coverage gaps, so maybe we do belong in T2 instead of T1, although I’d like to believe that we are at least able to put up a fight. However, I’m genuinely interested in knowing why you guys think Kaineng will provide a much better match up.
Everyone keeps talking about WM, and although they are a great guild, I find it hard to believe that they can carry a server in Tier 1, which means that eventually, Kaineng would just find itself in the same position SoR is in right now.

I was in EBG today and I saw the ghost buster Choo zerg run all the way around a JQ zerg just to flank BG, then they run off. I get it you guys are head hunting us right now, to be totally honest I don’t know why, you only have problems with 2 guilds on BG. I don’t think any of us care if you head hunted just those guilds. But why you disregard the respect of the tactical game to rush every BG group you see and ignore JQ is beyond me. To be totally honest, and I don’t mean to be rude to you guys, because I have fought you many times and your zerg is amazing at what they do, but you could direct that potential into winning some points and to earn some respect amongst every server by taking on everyone. The way I see it right now is you just using it as an excuse to direct your assault on black gate because you’re scared to fight #1. And until I see that Choo zerg run around a BG zerg to slam into JQ I’ll always think your talent is being wasted.

see you out there.

[APeX] Professor Tweak

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Rogi.8720

Rogi.8720

I am not in Choo, but was present for the “ghost buster Zerg” and we definitely hit JQ just as hard as we hit you. The incident you are speaking of we didn’t even see JQ.

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

CuddleStrike.8215

aww, i take very good care of me real estate. been steadily rising in value, mind you. care to invest? oh, wait…

<3

Do iiiit! Then we can do an update together! =) Severs united one….. :P

The LOVE asura <3

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

akamon.2769

will do! you don’t mind afro Asuran, do you?

[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Virtsuoso.9761

Virtsuoso.9761

But we love SoR! JQ+SoR vs BG+SoS, seems fair to me!

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Neuromancer.2148

Neuromancer.2148

I totally understand

Hey now, let’s not forget SBI and IoJ too. Or are we still not acknowledging just how much servers shifted to be able to create the JQ into the juggernaut it is today?

Apprentice Namer – Blackgate

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

CuddleStrike.8215

will do! you don’t mind afro Asuran, do you?

Nah man, I do not! <3 Hit me up sometime alright?

The LOVE asura <3

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Shinji.2063

Shinji.2063

I totally understand

Hey now, let’s not forget SBI and IoJ too. Or are we still not acknowledging just how much servers shifted to be able to create the JQ into the juggernaut it is today?

And jq has some of SOS on them in the form of PRX. JQ put its hands into quite a few cookie jars to stack as much as they did.

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: The Mexican Cookie.3690

The Mexican Cookie.3690

Well done JQ on your successful recruitment campaign! May you bask in the envy of the servers who did not recruit as well.

#LoveArrows2013, never forget.

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Zen.8497

Zen.8497

being a blackgate person, who knows the history between SOR and BG and all the poop talking lately, this makes me happy.

I do not understand how would this make you happy when majority of BG and JQ just run away when they see any organized SoR incoming. I would not expect that from 2 T1 stacked servers that take pride in WvW.
The game is called Guild Wars but looks more like Coverage or PvD Wars.

Grand Emperor Of Common Sense

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

CuddleStrike.8215

Its that time again! UPDATE!

Love from the BG LOVE asuras! Maybe one day I’ll find some from SoR and JQ! Need to get one altogether :P

Much love!

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Veritas.4792

Veritas.4792

Love from the BG LOVE asuras! Maybe one day I’ll find some from SoR and JQ! Need to get one altogether :P

Much love!

Them dance moves!!!!

Absurd
Yak’s Bend
Tempest Wolves [TW]

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Midnightjade.3520

Midnightjade.3520

Much love!

Hey, thanks for also posting the map. Good for an overview of the field, and great for those folks that still need a point or two for world completion.

Also, afro Asurans are cuuuuuute.

Onyx: Norn Guardian 80. Queen in Tatters: Asura Mesmer 80.
[The Flameseeker Prophecies] 4/11/13
Itinerant, no guild.

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

I like the part where you completely ignore the moral of the story and continue on with your kitten

Just because something isn’t in the rules, doesn’t mean it is the right thing to do.

RIGHT THING TO DO? YOU ARE IN WvW correct? WHAT DO U DO? YOU FIGHT THE OTHER SERVERS. There is a reason why names are red… BECAUSE THEY ARE YOUR ENEMY!… If ANet intended for you not to kill them then they wouldn’t make your oppositions name red. I don’t get what you guys are getting at here. You guys set up a place to fight an unofficial place an “unwritten rule” and expect people not to go there to kill you guys. No place is off limits. Players can be anywhere at any time. If you saw 40 red names in front of you, you aren’t going to go see what they are doing… you are going go there and prepare to fight.

Calm the kitten down kiddo. You’re embarrassing your server. That being said, if you are that adamant about not following a general code of conduct that we in the guild wars community abide by, maybe this game isn’t for you. I hear there are certain games in the genre of FPS that caters to your demographic.

Edited for spelling

Maybe it isn’t but I’m here anyways playing the game the way it is intended. I’m not embarrassing anyone. No code of conduct anywhere states no one can interrupt a GvG going on. So when you are done trying to play mommy, how about actually playing WvW the way it is intended and give us more loot bags?

To be fair, the degree of self-righteous indignation you’re displaying over being called for what many consider an act of bad sportsmanship could easily be seen my many associated with you by server as embarrassing indeed. You forget the example set in World War II in Germany. On Christmas day, troops from both sides laid down arms, came together and celebrated Christmas together on the field of battle. There were no “written rules”, they just did what was the right thing to do.

Um…Not sure about this. I’m aware that on Christmas Day, 82nd and 101st Soldiers could hear the Germans singing Christmas Carols in their foxholes. But actually coming together and having egg nog and celebrating…lol, not sure that’s historically accurate. The event i’m speaking of was during the Battle of the Bulge, in the Ardennes Forest. Of course, there was a ceasefire that day…so that much is accurate. But they didn’t join together in any kind of harmonious celebration.

Not eggnog, but a spontaneous game of football. My error… it was WWI, not WWII.

#TeamJadeQuarry

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Gunzo.2486

Gunzo.2486

Much love!

Them dance moves!!!!

Veritas, you’re such a roleplayer

Gunzo
HB

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

CuddleStrike.8215

Much love!

Them dance moves!!!!

Gunzo
HB

He’s being a helpful member of the t1 community by assisting in score updates and general happy feelings for the thread!

Thank you very much!

I hear your from HB… wanna do a score update with us? :P

<3

The LOVE asura <3

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: haxi.9038

haxi.9038

Much love!

Them dance moves!!!!

Gunzo
HB

Oh please do join us!

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Kyo.6180

Kyo.6180

All of HB asurans should start doin RP update

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

CuddleStrike.8215

This sounds like a brilliant idea.

On that note, every servers asurans should be joining our updates! =D

The LOVE asura <3

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Gunzo.2486

Gunzo.2486

This sounds like a brilliant idea.

On that note, every servers asurans should be joining our updates! =D

Then killing each other as would be appropriate.

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Orikx.9671

Orikx.9671

I like the part where you completely ignore the moral of the story and continue on with your kitten

Just because something isn’t in the rules, doesn’t mean it is the right thing to do.

RIGHT THING TO DO? YOU ARE IN WvW correct? WHAT DO U DO? YOU FIGHT THE OTHER SERVERS. There is a reason why names are red… BECAUSE THEY ARE YOUR ENEMY!… If ANet intended for you not to kill them then they wouldn’t make your oppositions name red. I don’t get what you guys are getting at here. You guys set up a place to fight an unofficial place an “unwritten rule” and expect people not to go there to kill you guys. No place is off limits. Players can be anywhere at any time. If you saw 40 red names in front of you, you aren’t going to go see what they are doing… you are going go there and prepare to fight.

Calm the kitten down kiddo. You’re embarrassing your server. That being said, if you are that adamant about not following a general code of conduct that we in the guild wars community abide by, maybe this game isn’t for you. I hear there are certain games in the genre of FPS that caters to your demographic.

Edited for spelling

Maybe it isn’t but I’m here anyways playing the game the way it is intended. I’m not embarrassing anyone. No code of conduct anywhere states no one can interrupt a GvG going on. So when you are done trying to play mommy, how about actually playing WvW the way it is intended and give us more loot bags?

To be fair, the degree of self-righteous indignation you’re displaying over being called for what many consider an act of bad sportsmanship could easily be seen my many associated with you by server as embarrassing indeed. You forget the example set in World War II in Germany. On Christmas day, troops from both sides laid down arms, came together and celebrated Christmas together on the field of battle. There were no “written rules”, they just did what was the right thing to do.

Um…Not sure about this. I’m aware that on Christmas Day, 82nd and 101st Soldiers could hear the Germans singing Christmas Carols in their foxholes. But actually coming together and having egg nog and celebrating…lol, not sure that’s historically accurate. The event i’m speaking of was during the Battle of the Bulge, in the Ardennes Forest. Of course, there was a ceasefire that day…so that much is accurate. But they didn’t join together in any kind of harmonious celebration.

The reference is actually from world war one, on the western front. Soldiers actually did leave their trenches and meet up in the center, exchanging cigarettes and the like. It was mostly in 1914.

Man the skill lag must have been horrendous when those two zergs came together. Though the culling was probably so bad neither of them realized the other zerg was there. They just though they were hanging out in the middle alone.

Orikx
Sanctum of Rall

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: omegaweltall.5619

omegaweltall.5619

This update is brought to you by an afro asura.

Attachments:

Tyr Fuzzybutt, of the Fuzzy Warband

|Blackgate|

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: urzen.7096

urzen.7096

We belong here because their is no other world that can compete with us over time besides JQ (and BG for the moment). If someone else moves up, we will be solid in T2 and someone above us will fall and we’ll be right back in T1 again. Afaik there are only two consistent servers, JQ and SOR. We are the only who have have not fallen below T2 since our rise. Maybe thats due to some sort of loyalty characteristic.

If history repeats, SOR will eventually get some more coverage, beat BG, and BG bandwagoners will fall off causing them to fall down again. Much like SOS, IOJ and others.

Sanctum of Rall

(edited by urzen.7096)

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: hex.3218

hex.3218

Gotta say thanks to the BG posters who keep up the score updates. You guys are awesome.

Calm Little Buddy
JQQ

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Blade.9317

Blade.9317

Score update brought to you by Feisty:

Attachments:

[ICoa] Feisty Brat, Mesmer
Blackgate

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

CuddleStrike.8215

This update is brought to you by an afro asura.

=D <3 <3 <3

We salute you! And your update!

Plus, Map update!

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3