3/8 Kain - FA - TC

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Some good fighting out there today … I think we may possibly have found tier nirvana, with each team giving as good as it gets.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: ghtchill.7613

ghtchill.7613

Did we get our celebrity assignment yet? Do we need more Cow Bell Jayne?

TC

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Jayne.9251

We need more cowbell Chill .. seems we’ve been slacking in our supreme commander appointments.

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: skinnyb.5920

skinnyb.5920

I am bored some 1 come duel me behind FABL windmill!

Try somewhere else. There aren’t any fireflies behind the windmill, Spazz

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Magiofdeath.2745

Magiofdeath.2745

SCORE UPDATE! Very happy to be fighting the good fight with FA!

Glad to have you here!

@Chaba – had fun running around with you last night taking camps. I was the human necro slightly blindly running in with ds.

Fort Aspenwood | Kurzick ftw!

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: OutspokenAardvark.9781

OutspokenAardvark.9781

I know KA loves red and all but it’s be really cool if there were more than 5 green people on FA BL.

Rhyme – Commander
[DIS] Dissentient – http://dissentient.org
[TC] Tarnished Coast

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Draygo.9473

Draygo.9473

I thought we were leaving fort aspenwood to you guys because you love each other so much.

Dont want to get in the middle of such a promising relationship.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

ghtchill.7613

We need more cowbell Chill .. seems we’ve been slacking in our supreme commander appointments.

Hmmm…okay. How about for this week we try a Rock n Roll theme?

KN = Keith Richards
TC = Pink (of course)
FA = ???

TC

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

@Chaba – had fun running around with you last night taking camps. I was the human necro slightly blindly running in with ds.

Thanks for running with us!

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Jayne.9251

Dear KN,

I hear you knockin’ on Hills but you can’t come in!

Love,

TC

P.S. You know I love ya.

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Auriken.6805

Auriken.6805

Hmmm…okay. How about for this week we try a Rock n Roll theme?

KN = Keith Richards
TC = Pink (of course)
FA = ???

FA = Fiona Apple

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

ghtchill.7613

Dear KN,

Love,

TC

P.S. You know I love ya.

We are from the Census Bureau. We just need to conduct a quick head count and have you answer a few quick questions.

TC

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Jayne.9251

Dear KN,

Love,

TC

P.S. You know I love ya.

We are from the Census Bureau. We just need to conduct a quick head count and have you answer a few quick questions.

Oh sorry, nobody here but us illegal immigrants!

*hides

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Silke.1695

Silke.1695

~Doorbell~
“HI, we’re here today to talk to you about our keep Lord and Savior! No really…I’m trying to save your soul!”

Toasted Coaster

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

ghtchill.7613

~Doorbell~
“HI, we’re here today to talk to you about our keep Lord and Savior! No really…I’m trying to save your soul!”

~Door Bell~

Pizza Delivery! You order these 30 Zerg Specials?

TC

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Jayne.9251

~Doorbell~

~Door Bell~

Pizza Delivery! You order these 30 Zerg Specials?

*hides behind the curtains (you can’t see me right? I’m a mesmer, usin’ my invis)

*Yells into the house

“Those Kaineng kids are at it again, 30 pizzas!”

Attachments:

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Ejiofor.4801

Ejiofor.4801

Nice to fight my former Server, TC, again.

I keep looking for a few specific friends of mine who are on TC…

Also…echoing Chaba and Paribus…

We need some Three Way Action, all NERF Engineers(Nerf is Multi-Server) from TC, FA, and Kaineng!

Spec to an all Turret Build…

TURRET WARS!

It is always hilarious to see how many turrets we can field…

Anyway…great fight so far. Loads of fun. See you guys later tonight!

Gearstrip Jones, Engineer, Borlis Pass, [KPUP]
“Which Lo Pan? Little ol’ basket case on wheels, or the ten-foot-tall roadblock?!”
-Kurt Russell, Big Trouble in Little China

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: HermanVanderpoop.6743

HermanVanderpoop.6743

I’m sick of BT in fort aspenwood borderlands. Why don’t you guys play the game like you’re suppose to and stop farming people. You’re missing the spirit of the game. And TC ain’t any better: you wiped Pink wiped and left us all to dry and then shadow legion and dissonent killed all of us TC for like an hour while fa farmed us in their tower and now they left. Just a joke.

TGH – The Greatest Huggers
Tarnished Coast

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

HermanVanderpoop.6743

I’m sick of BT in fort aspenwood borderlands. Why don’t you guys play the game like you’re suppose to and stop farming people. You’re missing the spirit of the game. And TC ain’t any better: you wiped Pink wiped and left us all to dry and then shadow legion and dissonent killed all of us TC for like an hour while fa farmed us in their tower and now they left. Just a joke.

We were just defending our beloved tower. Stop trying to steal it!!

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Tearofsoul.9843

Tearofsoul.9843

16GB frap, TC = delicious loot bags <3

Lothem

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Kingzook.1620

Kingzook.1620

Bro, BT loves farming

i mean did you see Quenta’s videos?

they literally farmed people walking into a tower that they did not even own, for like half an hour

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Jayne.9251

A quick look at your posting history indicates you might have your sig line wrong dear.

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

Siegerazer? That’s sooo dirty…

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: IRSyKo.5843

IRSyKo.5843

A quick look at your posting history indicates you might have your sig line wrong dear.

I can assure you this guy isn’t in BT

Thanks for the laugh in TS whoever you are

Good fights TC

Through discipline, we prevail.
[BT]
Fort Aspenwood

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: MrLT.6028

MrLT.6028

This seems appropriate.
Thanks for the loot, btw.

Attachments:

Caritas Æternum [BT]
80 Human Ele
#magswag

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Terra Dactyl.2047

Terra Dactyl.2047

TIL defending our tower from attackers is “missing the spirit of the game.”

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

You guys are too easily tricked =(

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Jayne.9251

I can assure you this guy isn’t in BT

Thanks for the laugh in TS whoever you are

Good fights TC

Sure, but he’s definately not TC

FA seems to have 2 peek time zones nailed, but is lacking in the SEA time slot. DB is lacking in all time slots, except when NNK plays during the SEA time slot.

We are moving to FA (just a handful of us). Seems like a match made in heaven. Would be pointless for those T3 powerhouses to keep fighting when they could make some awesome strides in T2. The missing equation for both servers is for them to come together.

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Sunspots.9861

Sunspots.9861

Writing your own headlines huh?

Auburn Skies – Retired- Ranger of [PiNK]
When wvw was still fun feat. [PiNK]

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

HermanVanderpoop.6743

Ummm, so we transferred to TC like last week? People can do that you know. We thought FA was going to be fun, but its like a big server of people who just run around and focus on killing people instead of the meta game. TC is fun and more organized, but it is really bad at fights.

Tarnished Coast

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Shrouded.6450

Shrouded.6450

This seems appropriate.
Thanks for the loot, btw.

edit: So you came from FA? Well you’re an interesting one…

(edited by Shrouded.6450)

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Jayne.9251

Ummm, so we transferred to TC like last week? People can do that you know. We thought FA was going to be fun, but its like a big server of people who just run around and focus on killing people instead of the meta game. TC is fun and more organized, but it is really bad at fights.

Well we are going to send out the welcome wagon to help you fight wherever you go …. Because we’re like that on TC …. Supportive and friendly. You may even get a few hugs!

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

HermanVanderpoop.6743

Tarnished Coast

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

HermanVanderpoop.6743

Well we are going to send out the welcome wagon to help you fight wherever you go …. Because we’re like that on TC …. Supportive and friendly. You may even get a few hugs!

Thanks, I didn’t mean to cause such a ruckus on here, but things were/are frustrating on one of the borderlands and people keep leaving. Quite frustrating. I hate coming to these forums sometimes though. TC is a great community and everyone has been very welcoming. Don’t let my complaints here take away anything from the TC community, its the best I have ever been in this game.

Tarnished Coast

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Shrouded.6450

Shrouded.6450

Well from what I heard though FA is really trying to improve on their defense, seems to be working from my perspective. Of course, it might be different on the other side of the fence. Doesnt help the fact that I play off peak and TC’s defence is comprised of 5-10 people when I’m playing lol…

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: TheFug.5278

TheFug.5278

Here’s a tip – if someone is sitting doing an open tower defense, you just so somewhere else.

Unless KH is the one doing the farming, then please by all means keep pouring into the opening without even bothering to open up a second.

[KH] Kwisatz Haderach

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: nibbles.2408

nibbles.2408

The funny thing is… I’m sure over 50% of FA would take this as a compliment =)

Wechlas [Echo]
Charr Ranger
Fort Aspenwood (www.fort-aspenwood.com)

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: neomccoy.2657

neomccoy.2657

Killing zergs repeatedly can discourage non hardcore pvpers. It’s very effective on weakening the enemy :P

Everything Purple [EP] – Tarnished Coast
Stone Walled – Guardian; Plaguefest – Necro
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjs6MOa8ukw

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Jayne.9251

Killing zergs repeatedly can discourage non hardcore pvpers. It’s very effective on weakening the enemy :P

Lol sadly I think the players on all three servers in this match are far too stubborn to let that happen

It’s a good thing.

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

an update here. still, no celebrity endorsement…

Attachments:

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Sam.8193

Sam.8193

Family picture

Attachments:

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: neomccoy.2657

neomccoy.2657

Family picture

Nice lol. Im happy to see some of [SoS] still playing. I thought that guild died out.

Everything Purple [EP] – Tarnished Coast
Stone Walled – Guardian; Plaguefest – Necro
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjs6MOa8ukw

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: eldavo.6054

eldavo.6054

Score update:

Attachments:

Diaverse
Guardian – Commander – Officer of Rethesis [RE] Tarnished Coast

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

ghtchill.7613

Lol sadly I think the players on all three servers in this match are far too stubborn to let that happen

It’s a good thing.

LOL. LIke we haven’t seen the like before!

FA, we “love” you and all but Kaineng schedules nap time as frequently as possible. Please stop trying to wake us up. We need our beauty rest.

TC

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

ghtchill.7613

an update here. still, no celebrity endorsement…

Still no celebrity endorsement? And what happened to the LOL Cats update?

Okay we are going to have to call General El Supremo Walken to come back to duty! That’s it…he’s coming back. TC you go find Lohan at whatever dive she’s in atm.

FA you will have a celebrity!!!

TC

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Ketharius.9018

Ketharius.9018

Tarnished Coast
[FUNK] Squad

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

ghtchill.7613

FA…be it known…General Walken is back…

Attachments:

TC

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: eldavo.6054

eldavo.6054

TC, really enjoyed the big cookie exchange at garrison just now. I hope you enjoyed all the ones we served up as well over that 45 minute (and quite memorable) time

Attachments:

Diaverse
Guardian – Commander – Officer of Rethesis [RE] Tarnished Coast

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: CHIPS.6018

CHIPS.6018

Whoa what a bloodbath in TC garr just now. There were bags going both ways I am sure. Best way to farm is farm each other.

Chipsy Chips(Necromancer) & Char Ashnoble(Thief)
The Order of Dii[Dii]-SBI→Kaineng→TC→JQ
Necro Encyclopedia-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrAjJ1N6hxs