31/5 - EB - BP - AR

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fox.3562

Fox.3562

Hey since we’re on the new rating system where the tiers are made up and the points don’t matter, why not come to a fight club instead?

Behind south camp in BP borerlands has a fight club going on from now until whenever.

Potato Plant
Good Fights [GF] Mesmer

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: KStudios.2850

KStudios.2850

Is any guild, or anyone, interested in doing a little 1v1 with my guildies? i want some of them to get better in general, and they are interested as well, they need some experience. PM “Game Slayer”. I am borlis pass so this is to ebay or anvil- ty!

It is my holiday next week though I will be busy at the start I may be free by the end so I could maybe help with this, of course timezone and such stuff come into it and I am a thief.

I’ll whisper you when I can, though I assume you are going by Dueling rules, 1v1 by the Windmill no spiking? Because if I have to or you have to walk back from spawn every fight I don’t feel it’s going to be time effective.

I’m free most mornings. Not doing too much this week. Coming in, doing my daily, pretty much roaming about looking for fun in whatever form I can find it after that.

Lol what? Eb vs bp? Often enough we are b sandwiched by both

Funny only in that your name is veggies. XD

Yumiko Togashii
Commander to [SLVR], Housepet to [GH]

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Katzyn.9703

Katzyn.9703

Speaking of the fight club going on in BP bl, south of south camp…

Eles, please remember to not be attuned to water while standing near a fight in progress – you inadvertently heal the fighters from your server =P

Katzy (80 Sylvari Ranger), Katarzynea (80 Norn Elementalist),
Katalii (40ish Asuran Mesmer), Katalyn Galadheon (15ish Human Warrior)

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Fox.3562

Fight club’s still going on. BP BL south camp.

Potato Plant
Good Fights [GF] Mesmer

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Faux Sheaux.6179

Faux Sheaux.6179

Ehmry Bay – Grindhouse Gaming [GH]
Menorah | Charr Cat | Some Cat Thing
Still running my old RRR build because why not

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

KStudios.2850

Rofl!

Danke Faux! A lot less sad I missed this since there’s video footage lol. Blast it all I wish I had a kittening day job sometimes!

Yumiko Togashii

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

Rofl!

Danke Faux! A lot less sad I missed this since there’s video footage lol. Blast it all I wish I had a kittening day job sometimes!

He cheated he had a tag team partner!

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hax.8701

Hax.8701

Great fight club tonight all. Amazing time and learned a lot thanks to Insane Pancakez and Faux Sheaux.

[Bae] Baewatch
Hax Shot
DH

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

KStudios.2850

Our golem duel

Rofl!

He cheated he had a tag team partner!

You do know that golems inherit the relative HP of their drivers, right? (Possibly damage too?) So a big burly warrior type is going to have a lot more HP in his/her golem than a mesmer would in theirs. Though you and Faux are both rangers so I dunno if that was the issue or not. I do know by experience you’re pretty tough for a ranger though. =P

Yumiko Togashii

(edited by KStudios.2850)

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jinks.2057

Jinks.2057

Ya know its sad when we are all just too tired of this to talk any kitten

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Luzano.6983

Luzano.6983

Some lulzy screenshots from tonight. Don’t mind the poor quality. Golems Galore.

Attachments:

[GF] / [Guam] Alaiii – Jackie Lautchang – Luzano

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: BrimstoneAshe.5043

BrimstoneAshe.5043

Ugh, lost power Friday evening. Just got it back on. Thought I was missing out on a new matchup. How disappointing to see we didn’t get changed. Oh well. Good excuse to play a different game.

Asuran Engineer – Norn Ranger
[KAOS] of Anvil Rock

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kodiack.2783

Kodiack.2783

This week is so meh… ALS has refocused from defending/upgrading keep to an open field skirmishing guild and all ebay and BP want to do all day is sit in towers behind arrow carts

-K

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

KStudios.2850

This week is so meh… ALS has refocused from defending/upgrading keep to an open field skirmishing guild and all ebay and BP want to do all day is sit in towers behind arrow carts

The lower portion of your BL has been a tug-of-war all morning lol. Seen you guys out in force.

Yumiko Togashii

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fxncy.2398

Fxncy.2398

This T5 match-up was awesome the first few weeks, but it got more and more uneven and lame. The most uneven match-up (NA and EU) for 13 weeks. I hope that Ebay can go up higher, because y’all deserve it. BP should be T5 or T4.5 and AR is falling. AR lost a large number of players to Ebay and ALL of us are ready to drop down a bit. We are ready for T6 or T7.

P.S. Everyone is hating on Anet for this match-up, but they have no real control over it. The match-ups are formulated after the week is done it isn’t like they can just move servers, because we are upset. Although I am upset, I am sure if Ebay keeps going up in rating then we should separate a bit.

The pic is a screen shot of a large BP zerg. AR cannot do that anymore or not as much as we need.

#ARsurvivorsandnonbandwagoners

Attachments:

Kae – Maguuma
Brorannosaurus [Rekz] & Less Talkin More [Sekz]

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Jinks.2057

Who the hell left AR to goto ebay?

Also congrats to ALS to their commitment to open field fighting after 13 weeks of sitting in towers.

W2G!!!

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: oZii.2864

oZii.2864

Great fight club tonight all. Amazing time and learned a lot thanks to Insane Pancakez and Faux Sheaux.

What about the seminar Skull gave about Ranger’s traits and skills? I thought it was very educational.

[Good Fights]Sinndicate{Ele}Sinactic{Engineer}
Sinnastor{Warrior}Sinnacle{Mesmer}Sintacs
{Thief}

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fxncy.2398

Fxncy.2398

Quite a few people (not guilds) left to ebay. We also lost commanders to higher tiered servers like dragonbrand. No hate to any servers or players, but it is true. only reason I will leave AR is if we are stuck in this match-up for another 5+ weeks. Sadly the ratings are all messed up, because servers that were lucky to move up tiers get extra rating even when doing bad.

Kae – Maguuma
Brorannosaurus [Rekz] & Less Talkin More [Sekz]

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Khayoss.2019

Khayoss.2019

Quite a few people (not guilds) left to ebay. We also lost commanders to higher tiered servers like dragonbrand. No hate to any servers or players, but it is true. only reason I will leave AR is if we are stuck in this match-up for another 5+ weeks. Sadly the ratings are all messed up, because servers that were lucky to move up tiers get extra rating even when doing bad.

Props to you for sticking it out as long as you have. I do feel really bad for you guys because it’s really tough to stay motivated when you feel like it just doesn’t make a difference. Hopefully after this week you guys get a good negative roll on the RNG and can kick kitten and have some fun.

We have 3 or 4 ex AR players in our guild now. They have been good additions. No commanders, but EBay isn’t too short on commanders anyhow. Talking to some that left AR I can understand why they left. There’s nothing wrong with AR as a server, you guys just got caught above your depth for too long. Some players wanted a taste of that ‘bigger’ feel of WvW clashes that they started to see, and with EBay poised to move to new matches it does make some sense for those to join something they can observe vs rolling the dice on something you don’t know at all. They are welcome here.

Khayoss / Khayotica / Mistasia
Ehmry Bay – The Rally Bot Vortex [VOID]

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Kodiack.2783

Its the perfect storm for this match-up to continue another week.

SBI and CD are pulling away from EB.

DH is running away from AR.

As long as that keeps happening, all the random rolls won’t save us from another week of this same match up.

=K

-K

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: KnattyDreads.1856

KnattyDreads.1856

I love you guys. Hugs all around.

-Emhry Bay-
Call of Fate [CoF]

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Jinks.2057

Can you imagine if we get another week of this?

I think I’ll be calling EB/BP/AR next week too…..who’s gonna send me the gold via mail if i’m correct?

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Alibis.4079

Alibis.4079

I see it so clearly now. Jinks, he’s Jinxing us!

Hurry, tape his mouth shut! Wait…it’s the internet, Tie his hands behind his back!

~SBI~
“Stick them with the pointy end.”

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Faux Sheaux.6179

We’ve had quite a few transfer commanders join GH these past couple weeks, but we also have a policy that only our tested and ranked commanders can wear the tag while repping us. Honestly, despite so many T5 commanders joining our server recently, we haven’t had hardly any of that “forceful takeover” attitude that a lot of people have upon joining a new server. So many commanders have joined in the past with that attitude and want to immediately show off their commanding while expecting strangers who have never seen them before to listen.

At least these new transfers have been really respectful to our WvW community for the most part and are willing to take a backseat for a while as we warm up to them. Sometimes I see new commanders sporting their tag, but they don’t work against the commanders already on the map when they do for the most part.

I don’t know. I really like that a lot of the new players genuinely want to help in WvW with what we already have established rather than try to get themselves noticed as our “saviors” like we have had in the past. We got lucky in that there could definitely have been worse transfers.

PS: Even Arif Q is starting to help out.

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Jinks.2057

I hate transfers.

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Faux Sheaux.6179

Jinks transferred to EBay from real life.

Hypocrite.

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Jinks.2057

Jinks transferred to EBay from real life.

Hypocrite.

Pfft I am Ebay

There is no ebay w/out me….just a non identity having server.

/truth

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Jinks.2057

ps. Can BP quit with the zergball of lag. Its rather annoying to get into a fight and get FPS issues along w/ skill lag.

kthx

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Hax.8701

What about the seminar Skull gave about Ranger’s traits and skills? I thought it was very educational.

Skull knows nothing about Rangers. ill 1v1 fite him irl dont even curr.

[Bae] Baewatch
Hax Shot
DH

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Evilzara.6378

Uhh, we still have Arif Q. He was threatening to make BP lose and suffer right before reset.

Stormbluff Isle

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Faux Sheaux.6179

He’s definitely on our server right now. Was running Child of Atom or something like that two nights ago in WvW, and his account name had Arif in it.

Multiple accounts maybe?

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Evilzara.6378

He’s definitely on our server right now. Was running Child of Atom or something like that two nights ago in WvW, and his account name had Arif in it.

Multiple accounts maybe?

Omg yes! He left us! WOHOO!

Stormbluff Isle

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: snacks.4852

snacks.4852

To the Ehmry group at lake tower in AR bl thanks for the assist on wiping that giant ar zerg.
Was a fun fight

Snacks
Ascension [WAR]
Borlis Pass

(edited by snacks.4852)

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Hax.8701

Multiple accounts maybe?

Omg yes! He left us! WOHOO!

He has two accounts (maybe 3).

Q Arif Q, which he has on Ehmry.
Arif Q, which he has on Borlis.

[Bae] Baewatch
Hax Shot
DH

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Kodiack.2783

To the Ehmry group at lake tower in AR bl thanks for the assist on wiping that giant ar zerg.
Was a fun fight

I take a night off to watch a movie…

Enjoy it , honestly I’m surprised Ebay left that tower.

-K

-K

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: EFWinters.5421

EFWinters.5421

Was it Whalekitten that I was jumping on outside Bluelake?

Seeing your entire zerg wipe because of it was some of the funniest stuff I have seen in my life.

Human Guardian
Fort Aspenwood

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Hax.8701

How on earth do we have SM?

[Bae] Baewatch
Hax Shot
DH

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nathari.8543

Nathari.8543

I’m liking the competition between the Servers, but coming from Anvil, we have (at least our guild) been training, trying to get more people in our teamspeak, and advance our tactics as large groups (10-20; go ahead called it a zerg if you want) and as small havoc squads (5 people in a party). We have set goals, like hold garri for a day, and have gotten closed just to be overwhelmed by sheer numbers from both servers. WvWvW imo is the most fun part of Guild Wars 2. Yes there is imbalances, and yes there are zergs, but i still enjoy playing it. What i don’t like is Anvil getting bashed for being “bad” and “unskilled” or “Not improving”.

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

KStudios.2850

We’ve had quite a few transfer commanders join GH these past couple weeks, but we also have a policy that only our tested and ranked commanders can wear the tag while repping us. Honestly, despite so many T5 commanders joining our server recently, we haven’t had hardly any of that “forceful takeover” attitude that a lot of people have upon joining a new server. So many commanders have joined in the past with that attitude and want to immediately show off their commanding while expecting strangers who have never seen them before to listen.

At least these new transfers have been really respectful to our WvW community for the most part and are willing to take a backseat for a while as we warm up to them. Sometimes I see new commanders sporting their tag, but they don’t work against the commanders already on the map when they do for the most part.

I don’t know. I really like that a lot of the new players genuinely want to help in WvW with what we already have established rather than try to get themselves noticed as our “saviors” like we have had in the past. We got lucky in that there could definitely have been worse transfers.

And yet I still see “Commander-gaps” all over the place at times, or opposite instances where there’s three Commanders on a map at one time lol. I have more than once thought about the nacho hat myself. I don’t imagine I’d ever be one of our “greats,” but think I’d be more than capable to keep us afloat until one of the above mentioned folks showed up lol. Only drawback would be my inability to be more than ears on TS.

Yumiko Togashii

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lyonell.1753

Lyonell.1753

Hey since we’re on the new rating system where the tiers are made up and the points don’t matter, why not come to a fight club instead?

Behind south camp in BP borerlands has a fight club going on from now until whenever.

kitten I need to get into this fight club, might learn a few things from yeh people.

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Evilzara.6378

What i don’t like is Anvil getting bashed for being “bad” and “unskilled” or “Not improving”.

Don’t listen to what those jerks say, you guys are a great server and I think you should keep it up. Don’t do what ALS is doing and give up, just play to have fun.

Stormbluff Isle

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Faux Sheaux.6179

Someone is trebbing camps in Eternal

Attachments:

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

KStudios.2850

I’m liking the competition between the Servers, but coming from Anvil, we have (at least our guild) been training, trying to get more people in our teamspeak, and advance our tactics as large groups (10-20; go ahead called it a zerg if you want) and as small havoc squads (5 people in a party). We have set goals, like hold garri for a day, and have gotten closed just to be overwhelmed by sheer numbers from both servers. WvWvW imo is the most fun part of Guild Wars 2. Yes there is imbalances, and yes there are zergs, but i still enjoy playing it. What i don’t like is Anvil getting bashed for being “bad” and “unskilled” or “Not improving”.

Simple trolling and trash talk. Cookie is on self imposed “vacation” so it seems Kodiak is the only one trying to hold down that fort right now lol. You’ve prabably noticed a huge drop in a lot of that this week. I honestly don’t know how he’s still pulling it off to be honest. Going into the 13th week, you’d think everything that could be said has been said by now.

And I don’t care what anyone says, I’ve seen you guys coming up. I’ve said it time and time again the biggest thing AR has going for it in this match-up is, and has been, your overall spirit and tenacity. Example:

Anvil, I’m gonna miss you guys. Love ya both, but Borliss just doesn’t give us a bloody nose after we tick them off the way you guys do, lol.

And contrary to Evilzara, I am quite drunk. <.<

We can’t break that kind of spirit, if we could it likely would’ve happened weeks ago. Intoxicated or not, my words were my own and hold true (the challenge made me squee like a little girl lol). That particular instance was after a night when we had sacked all your EBG assets and had all but taken your entire BL too. You guys poured into EBG while most of us were still busy dancing about your home, wrested all your stuff from us (plus Klovan and Wildcreek of ours), then spent the time we were scrambling to fix our EBG stuff back up reclaiming your BL. I’ve also seen times when a fair sized group of yours literally spent hours trying to capture one tower. Wiping, trying again with something new, wiping again, repeat… Four hours later, we were both exhausted, and we were sorely out of siege and supplies, but you got that tower. So haters gonna hate, talkers gonna talk. You guys are doing just fine.

All I could tell you, is also the same thing I’d tell Borliss. Continue to pollish up. Work on your communications and distribution of forces. Some simple tactics and formations would likely do you good too, flanking, stacking, etc. Organize, organize, organize! Borliss has been engaging our larger “fab five” guilds in mass combat play or field training as it were. Were I you guys I’d try to get some of that before we go (kitten… IF we ever go lol).

Yumiko Togashii

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

KStudios.2850

Someone is trebbing camps in Eternal

Lol, Faux… someone team that trebber and let him know the walls are down. Rofl!

Yumiko Togashii

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bhutjolokia.8134

Bhutjolokia.8134

(edited by Bhutjolokia.8134)

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

KStudios.2850

To think, all it would’ve taken to totally screw that up is someone with a knockback skill waiting for the mes to pop back up at 0:35 lol. =D

Either way, nice job guys. My sides hurt so bad, because of the music and sound effects. The surgeon(s) in the lounge next door to me probably think my sanity has slipped lol. I’m in tears.

Yumiko Togashii

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Archer.1658

Archer.1658

I come back after 3 weeks..and nothing has changed. BP and AR are still terrible, lawl. In fact I think AR is zerging harder than ever before. Indeed back to square one for these servers.

Çookies – Mesmer – [GF]/Ebay
Everyone is bad but me.
Anet ruined Gw2.

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Khayoss.2019

Khayoss.2019

And yet I still see “Commander-gaps” all over the place at times, or opposite instances where there’s three Commanders on a map at one time lol. I have more than once thought about the nacho hat myself. I don’t imagine I’d ever be one of our “greats,” but think I’d be more than capable to keep us afloat until one of the above mentioned folks showed up lol. Only drawback would be my inability to be more than ears on TS.

3 commanders on a map is not a big deal as long as they are talking to each other. No commanders seems,to happen a fair,bit in the EU primetime, or on NITEs watch because we only have so much love to spread around.

Khayoss / Khayotica / Mistasia
Ehmry Bay – The Rally Bot Vortex [VOID]

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Fox.3562

Potato Plant
Good Fights [GF] Mesmer

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

KStudios.2850

3 commanders on a map is not a big deal as long as they are talking to each other. No commanders seems,to happen a fair,bit in the EU primetime, or on NITEs watch because we only have so much love to spread around.

Night and early morning is what I’m referring to. As it’s my time slot, so it’s when I’m seeing this the most. Naturally lol. =P

You got beat to the punch with this vid 2 hours ago. The antics had me in stitches.

To think, all it would’ve taken to totally screw that up is someone with a knockback skill waiting for the mes to pop back up at 0:35 lol. =D

Either way, nice job guys. My sides hurt so bad, because of the music and sound effects. The surgeon(s) in the lounge next door to me probably think my sanity has slipped lol. I’m in tears.

Yumiko Togashii