4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Samhaim.8956

Samhaim.8956

Seems a bit contraditory to have the GM of KWBH talking about even things out if there was a mass exodus and then have ppl claiming that they, along with FoE and Agg, are funding the trip for FSU.
I wonder what’s really going on…

Samhaiim ~ Thief

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Avatar of Belle.9623

If we want to even things out, GoM should send ET and FC 1/3 of their night crew each. [This is meant as a joke. Please don’t yell at me for whining.]

I’m not sure how KWBH for FSU swap would even things out. They are one of the biggest guilds on ET. FC would get 100+ people and ET would get 20 commanders? Either way, I don’t see ET becoming completely imbalanced by an influx of 20 people even if they are highly skilled. If this actually happens/is true/aliens/government conspiracy.

Threnody of Belle – Necromancer and PvE Carebear (24,500 achievement points)
Maguuma
#allisvain

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Deathstroke.5813

Deathstroke.5813

here you go clock

Attachments:

Apocalypseed – Tarnished Coast

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Darkothe.1253

Darkothe.1253

If we want to even things out, GoM should send ET and FC 1/3 of their night crew each. [This is meant as a joke. Please don’t yell at me for whining.]

I’m not sure how KWBH for FSU swap would even things out. They are one of the biggest guilds on ET. FC would get 100+ people and ET would get 20 commanders? Either way, I don’t see ET becoming completely imbalanced by an influx of 20 people even if they are highly skilled. If this actually happens/is true/aliens/government conspiracy.

No kan haz!

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: RiverRat.1045

RiverRat.1045

Thanks Deathstroke there has been too much blah blah blah and too little pretty pictures of our score

Spliting it wit my biddys, 50-50 down the line

(edited by RiverRat.1045)

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Darek.1836

Darek.1836

I haven’t stated my stance since I don’t like drama but I do like informing people of what’s actually happening
but… IMO I would prefer they didn’t transfer as I’m going to have to inherit a decently large role on FC if we want to continue doing well. Obviously I’m not gonma tell them not to and I’m kinda looking forward to future duels and GvG against them (and sending our small man straight into them)

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Darek.1836

double post sorry, but imo FC will lose a lot of experience and thus have an enormous impact on how good we are during prime time, with probably next to no impact on ET

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

No kan haz!

BUT I WANTS

Maguuma
#allisvain

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Scleameth.6809

Scleameth.6809

So Egg and FSU fought. Egg was impressed and said: “hey lil fella, come over to our side we like rolling weaker servers” and FSU said: “Yess massster”.
If they (Egg) was so impressed, why not fight them again? So who they gonna fight now? Stupid, pointless, degrading.

FC – [SNKY]
Keep the Faith (and stay out of AC fire)

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Harbinger.8637

Harbinger.8637

All I can say is lmao

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Darek.1836

I laughed harder than I should have

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

No kan haz!

BUT I WANTS

Attachments:

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Sweanie.7380

Sweanie.7380

Thanks Deathstroke there has been too much blah blah blah and too little pretty pictures of our score

Seriously. Why can’t we all just post scores and eat s’mores?

[TCMM] Muradain / Smackey Kennedy – Gates of Madness

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: little ceasar.9254

little ceasar.9254

Because no one has said it aloud, the issue people from FC are complaining about is that Agg is paying for the Ferg guild FSU (ironically stands for Fergs Stand United) to move to ET. The FSU guild was formed around the most experienced commanders who use the TS, aka almost every decent or good commander we have is moving to ET. I think we’re going to have maybe 2-3 decent commanders for all times now.

No one has said it because no one has actually stepped forward with any evidence to support the rumor we are paying for their transfers.

So Egg and FSU fought. Egg was impressed and said: “hey lil fella, come over to our side we like rolling weaker servers” and FSU said: “Yess massster”.
If they (Egg) was so impressed, why not fight them again? So who they gonna fight now? Stupid, pointless, degrading.

Stupid, pointless, degrading is seeping out of this one is it not. Hats off to all (Egg) members.
1) It is not public knowledge but we did make our own members pay their own gold to transfer to ET.
2) You disrespect FSU by assuming their reasons or motives in moving without a direct conformation from them. A friend of a friend that heard it from someone in the guild(position in the guild?) doesn’t count as credible. Pictures and names?
3) We came to T8 for fun and to leave the T1 drama behind. What is being suggested here is counter to our motives. We have no interest in creating a new KN and shooting through the ranks, we could have joined SF if we wanted to go with the next rising star
4) We left BlackGate silently because we didnt want to create any kind of migration. If we didnt try to pull people from T1 why would we do it now?

We came to ET with the goal of having fun and if the interest was there, work with the native population of wvw’ers. If other people like the work this server is doing they are welcome to join the community and help make it stronger. If guilds from other servers transfer over they are welcome to do whataever they feel is in the best interest of their guild. We DO NOT try to scalp competition, otherwise who would we fight? and at the end of the day all we in [Agg] care about is the fights, not the PPT.

Ashr [AGG]RESSION
CD→SoS→BG→ET→DB→JQ→SoS→
Mag→JQ→SoS→JQ→TC→FA→DB→FA→Mag→TC→KN

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

RiverRat.1045

at the end of the day all we in [Agg] care about is the fights, not the PPT.

if this is true why dont you just stay in eb where you can just fight and not cap?

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: bokkieskitten.8023

bokkieskitten.8023

Oh dang………….

Attachments:

Her Majesty Lillium Honeybuns, Queen of IoJ[BUNS]
Companion of Starlight Honeybuns.
You stole me, and I stole you.

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Darkothe.1253

Darkothe.1253

So many good pop corn memes.

Score update?

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

bokkieskitten.8023

Score update!!!!!!

Attachments:

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Sweanie.7380

Sweanie.7380

if this is true why dont you just stay in eb where you can just fight and not cap?

Man has a point.

Attachments:

[TCMM] Muradain / Smackey Kennedy – Gates of Madness

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Jesse.4631

Jesse.4631

Everyone just drop the FSU thing, i don’t see whats the point of bringing it into the forums. If they want to leave its there choice, not ours. No reason to cry about it. I’m pretty sure FC will bounce back from it we always do.

Pink Sylvari FTW!

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

bokkieskitten.8023

Everyone just drop the FSU thing, i don’t see whats the point of bringing it into the forums. If they want to leave its there choice, not ours. No reason to cry about it. I’m pretty sure FC will bounce back from it we always do.

You’re ruining my entertainment…

Attachments:

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

RiverRat.1045

this thread needs Flash Gordon and a score update

Attachments:

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

This thread obviously needs more grumpycat.

Attachments:

Maguuma
#allisvain

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Hematuria.4051

Hematuria.4051

Im new to GW2 and WvW, but where will FC bounce back to? We are ranked the lowest server in the game. haha That sounds more like splat than bounce.

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

bokkieskitten.8023

Score Update!!!!

Attachments:

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Im new to GW2 and WvW, but where will FC bounce back to? We are ranked the lowest server in the game. haha That sounds more like splat than bounce.

ET was also ranked the lowest server in the game for weeks. ET & FC are blood brothers forged by the glicko ghetto.

Maguuma
#allisvain

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

He means you can’t get down every time a guild in Guild Wars 2 transfers. Life goes on.

The ranking only tells you how populated the servers are and possibly how serious they are about WvW. Lower tiers are filled with single/small group roamers and most guilds just have people bring whatever builds.

I think tier 8 is a fun tier and I’m glad to be fightin with y’all. I mean, if you think the tier number is important, you’re only 30 gold away from being #1 champ.

Gate of Madness

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Star.2037

Star.2037

yeah… people who care about the ppt transfer to T8 ….. 0.o

Stàr ^..^
Fist of the Empire

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: ErlendR.6107

ErlendR.6107

@RiverRat: OMGOSH flash gordon!!! u r old like me ><

Who wants a guild who call trash to the rest of the server? Not me.
Waitin until they leave to get into eb -.-

Proud ex-Kaineng T8 best server ever vs DR & FC
FC
Retired

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: jbernal.1078

jbernal.1078

He means you can’t get down every time a guild in Guild Wars 2 transfers. Life goes on.

The ranking only tells you how populated the servers are and possibly how serious they are about WvW. Lower tiers are filled with single/small group roamers and most guilds just have people bring whatever builds.

I think tier 8 is a fun tier and I’m glad to be fightin with y’all. I mean, if you think the tier number is important, you’re only 30 gold away from being #1 champ.

I couldn’t possibly agree more with you sir. Very well said. Heck when I found out we were going to T8 I thought man this place is probably going to be a ghost town and its going to be boring as he**. My brother, wife and I were ready to drop the coins to transfer but so far its so much fun I couldn’t imagine going to a zerg fest in the top tiers. :P

[ASH] – Gate of Madness

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: XxNuggetxX.7823

XxNuggetxX.7823

There is clearly a lot of misinformation going around. Any chance we could get representatives from [Agg] and [FSU] to clear everything up?

This is seriously cutting into our “make fun of T7” time.

I’m close friends with most of the FSU guys so what I said was true. After FSU GvGe Agg apparently Agg was impressed and offered to pay for FSU’s transfers to ET. FSU didn’t take it so seriously at first, but when they brought it up with the server they apparently ran into he typical troll/haters who said FSU doesn’t do kitten. That kinda convinced a few they wanted to move which in turn convinced more to move.. I also need to mention no one has transferred yet and I believe they will be doing so ok Saturday

I rep [BS] and i always will, they have done more for me than anyone in GW2. If it wasn’t for them i probably would have quit a long time ago.

That said I also earned a place in FSU, I have been off for the last 2 days and I don’t know exactly what is going on but I have a suggestion that may have more benefit for both sides. I want to talk with FSU first and convince the others to stay till the FC meeting this weekend.

XnuggetX: 80 Engineer – Nuggetxxx: 80 Gardian
Bloody Swagmen[BS], Fergs Night Crew.
Senior Member, Commander Tag.

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: GenerationX.9178

GenerationX.9178

I had some good times dual guild [BS] Thank You for the duals! Thanks FC for the badges and fun keeping 15 you up north east, you all were fun opponents and see you on the battle field again soon!

Generation [ RH ] [ EC ]

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

ET was also ranked the lowest server in the game for weeks. ET & FC are blood brothers forged by the glicko ghetto.

I’m sure FC is adopted… My real brother is SF!

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Kay.5416

Kay.5416

Aw kitten naw, you don’t get to claim them! HANDS OFF BIG BRO >:( slapfight

Ferguson’s Crossing: Heliolite & handful of others

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: RonnyRaygun.5692

RonnyRaygun.5692

Yep, not bad, TY all for the help

Attachments:

Commander Ronny Raygun
[TCMM] The Culpeper Minute Men Leader
Northern Shiverpeaks

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Parktou.4263

Parktou.4263

So from what I’m hearin, The reason GoM is leading is because they have a strong night presence all of a sudden? Well, congrats for finding a winning strategy? lol, Score update from the Blue Team(frog)

Attachments:

Shocking Shorty-Asura Tempest | Magnificent Mike-Troll Warrior | Lockpick Louie- Human Daredevil
Fabio Feline- Charr DH | Viktor Virtuoso-Norn Reaper | Pocket Prestige-Asura Chrono
Killer Kasserole-Plant Druid | Frankie Feline-Cat Scrapper | Felix Feline-Charr Herald

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: TallDan.6350

TallDan.6350

Our family is so dysfunctional we should get counselling.

Lady suzi ~ Human Guardian {} Gizmo Gregory ~ Asura Engineer
Firezof Arrows ~ Sylvari Ranger {} Hudeeni ~ Norn Mesmer
Ruins of Surmia [KoA]

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Kay.5416

Kay.5416

Does that mean GoM is our therapist? :o

Ferguson’s Crossing: Heliolite & handful of others

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

bokkieskitten.8023

Does that mean GoM is our therapist? :o

Yes, we are. Though we are not cheap.

Attachments:

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: FERRARO.1459

FERRARO.1459

Shout out to [RISE] from GoM… guys are hella tough, your group of 4 really gave us some good battles today in our borderlands

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Lightsbane.9012

Lightsbane.9012

Shout out to [RISE] from GoM… guys are hella tough, your group of 4 really gave us some good battles today in our borderlands

do you mean the treb of doom?

As quick as the Valkyries ride,
As true as Odin’s spear flies,
There is nowhere to hide.

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Buddy.7563

Buddy.7563

The Great Lord Flame Ram was not pleased with ET attacking our BL this night.

Attachments:

Tom Badgerstache (Necro)
Gate of Madness [ART]

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Harbinger.8637

Harbinger.8637

If GoM can do this most or every night this match up will not be close anymore. GoM day team was already decent, but they where severely lacking a night team. Seems they have that covered now.

Attachments:

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: SniffyCube.6107

SniffyCube.6107

Actually just got a tip that the decision was made before there were insults.. as in they decided to leave last Sunday, and that also not only Agg will be funding it, but also KWBH and FoE

Lol… moobs go home you’re drunk

The Black Tides
[TBT]
Èl Cid

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: jbernal.1078

jbernal.1078

If GoM can do this most or every night this match up will not be close anymore. GoM day team was already decent, but they where severely lacking a night team. Seems they have that covered now.

We didn’t give up when we went against DH, or when NSP came out with their massive numbers. We never backed down when HoD got all the transfers in the world, and we didn’t give up when we first saw your huge zergs on our first day at T8 (bigger than anything I ever saw from DH/NSP/HoD’s if I might add). You ET, and you FC are not allowed to give up either!

We need our fun!
Lets keep having fun together!

[ASH] – Gate of Madness

(edited by Moderator)

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: TallDan.6350

TallDan.6350

Well unless we magic a night crew from somewhere, I think the balance in this matchup may be over for now, we just don’t have the round the clock coverage to deal with it atm. Even at peak times our numbers seem to be dropping off, we haven’t dropped to our SF period minute numbers but we definitely seem to have dipped a lot from our week 1 numbers.

Lady suzi ~ Human Guardian {} Gizmo Gregory ~ Asura Engineer
Firezof Arrows ~ Sylvari Ranger {} Hudeeni ~ Norn Mesmer
Ruins of Surmia [KoA]

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Darek.1836

Yes not allowed to give up… after Devona… and Kaineng …. and Sorrows
FYI we have been “not giving up” since early September

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

im not saying GoM recent success due to honeybuns…but recent success is due to honeybuns

Attachments:

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

RiverRat.1045

you know a honeybun, cup of coffee, and a score update would be really nice right about now

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

Order for RiverRat.

Attachments:

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.