4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Ralikh.7392

Ralikh.7392

EMP and JQ: awesome fights last night at JQ BL T3 hills against your waves of golem rushes and two epic standoffs in lord’s room. Big shoutout to ND and BG reinforcements for helping us hold there with an incredible defence.

Then on BG BL, some insane fights all over the map, particularly the lengthy open field fight at NW supply camp.

MERC haven’t faced off against you guys lately and it was a great change after weeks of FOO and DC.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: jojojoon.8607

jojojoon.8607

I think that’s where the problem lies. You see an 80+ zergball as only 20 people. Heck, you don’t even include your sister guild TWL as part of the 20 man group when they all basically follow the same leader. It’s like a leader of an 45+ guild forming a sister guild with him being the lone member and then leading his 45+ members around claiming he has wiped 50+ zergs as a 1 man guild.

Ugh are we still talking to each other, this is my last post of the night I promise! TWL is not a sister guild, its a recruit guild and it averages less then 10 a night. That makes our force a whopping 30-35 vs an entire BL. I’m really not sure what we are even discussing at this point, I guess you got wiped by TW and feel a bit tender?

Oh wait here, so it’s 30-35 now and not 20 anymore? That was why I wanted you to confirm what the number was. So, you changed it from 20 to 30-35 in less than 1 hour. Tomorrow, would it be up to 50?

I haven’t been wiped but I just want to prove that the numbers you “see” or “tell us” isn’t what it seems to be. And my point is proven….

Your question asked how many TW has, TW has 20-25. Then you were the one talking about the recruit guild which would be an average of 10. Add those both together and you get 30-35. I simply answered your question about how many TW had, you never asked how many TWL had.

TWL is TW but just with a different tag. To even think they’re different is just trying to deceive the “real” number. To exaggerate the example, it’s like Indo telling everyone to go to TWL. So even though everyone in TWL sees him as the leader, all go to the same teamspeak, all follow his commands, and all share the same resources. And then his led team wipes a 50+ zerg. Do you think it makes sense for him to claim that his 1 man TW guild just wiped a 50+ zerg? Of course not. Any logical person would know it’s TW/TWL or basically one guild, that wiped the 50+ zerg.

For him to claim it’s 1 man guild or in your case (a strong 20 man group) is just trying to hide the true number of the force that is fighting which basically the point I’m trying to make.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Thundar.3910

Thundar.3910

So much hostility in these threads lately.

Nah, I think we’re just trying to teach some guy to count, we may move on to shapes later, we’ll see how this goes first.

can we please do dinosaurs next? i love dinosaurs.

No. If, and it’s a real big IF we can get past numbers, which honestly doesn’t look like we can. We will work on shapes, in the miraculous event we can get past shapes we will work on colors. After than we can discuss dinosaurs.

Keep Calm and Conquer
When you are out numbered, and the situation is hopeless, you have no option-you must attack

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Hoots.9564

Hoots.9564

I think that’s where the problem lies. You see an 80+ zergball as only 20 people. Heck, you don’t even include your sister guild TWL as part of the 20 man group when they all basically follow the same leader. It’s like a leader of an 45+ guild forming a sister guild with him being the lone member and then leading his 45+ members around claiming he has wiped 50+ zergs as a 1 man guild.

Ugh are we still talking to each other, this is my last post of the night I promise! TWL is not a sister guild, its a recruit guild and it averages less then 10 a night. That makes our force a whopping 30-35 vs an entire BL. I’m really not sure what we are even discussing at this point, I guess you got wiped by TW and feel a bit tender?

Oh wait here, so it’s 30-35 now and not 20 anymore? That was why I wanted you to confirm what the number was. So, you changed it from 20 to 30-35 in less than 1 hour. Tomorrow, would it be up to 50?

I haven’t been wiped but I just want to prove that the numbers you “see” or “tell us” isn’t what it seems to be. And my point is proven….

Your question asked how many TW has, TW has 20-25. Then you were the one talking about the recruit guild which would be an average of 10. Add those both together and you get 30-35. I simply answered your question about how many TW had, you never asked how many TWL had.

TWL is TW but just with a different tag. To even think they’re different is just trying to deceive the “real” number. To exaggerate the example, it’s like Indo telling everyone to go to TWL. So even though everyone in TWL sees him as the leader, all go to the same teamspeak, all follow his commands, and all share the same resources. And then his led team wipes a 50+ zerg. Do you think it makes sense for him to claim that his 1 man TW guild just wiped a 50+ zerg? Of course not. Any logical person would know it’s TW/TWL or basically one guild, that wiped the 50+ zerg.

For him to claim it’s 1 man guild or in your case (a strong 20 man group) is just trying to hide the true number of the force that is fighting which basically the point I’m trying to make.

All I read out of that is dkjfdlkjdf QQ. It is too late for this kinda talk at this point, Let’s all go to bed and maybe talk about this tomorrow!

[TW]Tempest Wolves

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

Icoa you guy’s really aren’t aware of the 2v1 on the maps. We are pushing bay so you push us? Genius glad you guys know tactics. Guess you enjoy trying to hold up in hills

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Coldviper.6794

Coldviper.6794

Great fights tonight against the TW/TWL/TSYM mega zerg on SoR!

We will break your numbers with 1:2 ratios, just you wait and see.

EMP Team

That would be a treat. I would enjoy a nice change in pace. Watching you run away is getting old.

[TW]Furion Zax – The Juggernaut Hammer Warrior

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

SoR runs a zergball! No JQ runs a zergball! No, BG runs a zergball!

We all run zergballs. This argument is absolutely ridiculous. If you don’t want zergball don’t go to T1, because zergballs are around every map on every server.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: jojojoon.8607

jojojoon.8607

All I read out of that is dkjfdlkjdf QQ. It is too late for this kinda talk at this point, Let’s all go to bed and maybe talk about this tomorrow!

Yeah, get some sleep and rest. Let’s hope tomorrow you stop thinking the 80+ zergball is 20 man strong.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

No. If, and it’s a real big IF we can get past numbers, which honestly doesn’t look like we can. We will work on shapes, in the miraculous event we can get past shapes we will work on colors. After than we can discuss dinosaurs.

okay. : (( i’ll keep working on my numbers too then. i know a little bit about shapes, namely where 80+ of anything is classified as a blob! do i get a cookie?

cereally speaking though – i’ve mentioned this before.. often people only see what they choose to see. try putting yourselves in other people’s boots. believe it or not, there ARE times when people will still be playing, even after you’ve logged for the day. and what they see is well, clearly different from what you see.

i’ve seen JQ run zergs. i’ve seen BG run zergs. and yes, i’ve seen SoR run zergs. surprise, surprise, i’ve seen all 3 servers run way less as well. and as rare as it is, i still run into solo roamers still in T1. solo myself as well. what are the chances of that.

they all have their place in this match-up. just seemingly the zerg is more predominant as of late. but of course, it’s also more easily noticeable because it’s a large sea of red text. can you honestly tell me that you’ve NEVER seen small groups of SoR or BG or JQ players? depending on wherever you may be hailing from.

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Thundar.3910

Thundar.3910

okay. : (( i’ll keep working on my numbers too then. i know a little bit about shapes, namely where 80+ of anything is classified as a blob! do i get a cookie?

cereally speaking though – i’ve mentioned this before.. often people only see what they choose to see. try putting yourselves in other people’s boots. believe it or not, there ARE times when people will still be playing, even after you’ve logged for the day. and what they see is well, clearly different from what you see.

i’ve seen JQ run zergs. i’ve seen BG run zergs. and yes, i’ve seen SoR run zergs. surprise, surprise, i’ve seen all 3 servers run way less as well. and as rare as it is, i still run into solo roamers still in T1. solo myself as well. what are the chances of that.

they all have their place in this match-up. just seemingly the zerg is more predominant as of late. but of course, it’s also more easily noticeable because it’s a large sea of red text. can you honestly tell me that you’ve NEVER seen small groups of SoR or BG or JQ players? depending on wherever you may be hailing from.

Well that was kinda the whole point of my little screen shot. I’m betting at most there was 45-50 people in that SS, add in the pets, clones ect ect you see 80+, its even easier to jump to conclusions when the metal meets the meat. I believe the largest zerg I’ve personally been in was 56 people. JQ/BG/SOR will all run zergs, they will and do run havoks and various other smaller groups.

To the guy having some form of aneurysm over the amount of people TW/TWL has, give it up sport, never seen them have much over 25 on any given night, aside from reset. The rest of the “80+ man zergball” is various other guilds complimenting a fun group of people to follow. I know us small group of [USA] guys prefer to run with them.

On a side note, it was my first night having the pleasure of running with TSYM, we tend to be on different BLs. Great fighting along side you guys in SoR BL this evening.

EMP, fun times brochachos, that cat and mouse run around presented in said aneurysm inducing screenie, was pretty fun. Taking part in 2 large groups trying to out position one another was a breath of fresh air from the normal head on smash fest.

Keep Calm and Conquer
When you are out numbered, and the situation is hopeless, you have no option-you must attack

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Jahn.7019

Jahn.7019

Icoa you guy’s really aren’t aware of the 2v1 on the maps. We are pushing bay so you push us? Genius glad you guys know tactics. Guess you enjoy trying to hold up in hills

Are you really surprised?

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Bitz.2896

Bitz.2896

We will break your numbers with 1:2 ratios, just you wait and see.

EMP Team

Right back at you guys and gals. We look forward many great battles in the future.
/salute

[TSYM]
SoR

(edited by Bitz.2896)

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Avenge.1478

Avenge.1478

1:45 AM EST

Score update!

Attachments:

~ [DN] Digital Nemesis ~ Tarnished Coast ~
Commander Guardian of Rall :: Norn Guardian
Commander Getting Hammered :: Charr Warrior

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Irish Cowboy.4153

Irish Cowboy.4153

How was TW running in an 80 man zergball when TSYM was on the same map, in a different TS channel, and operating independently from TW? TSYM had about 30-40 on tonight. They weren’t with TW.

The TW front line only had about 10-12 people max. I know there weren’t 30 ranged characters following behind.

I like the propaganda coming out the EMP camp though. Hopefully someday when EMP beats TW with a 1:2 ratio someone will fraps it. I run with the TW group(not in TW or TWL) and I’ve yet to see EMP beat TW with 3:1 numbers.

I understand EMP’s strategy of running in a 50 man group. 50 man groups can stack a lot of swiftness, almost guaranteeing that a couple of EMP will make it to the other side of the map before TW stomps them AGAIN. There’s no one faster in the open field then EMP. I will give them that.

Let’s keep it real. When TW and friends meets EMP in the open field one of two things happens: the entire EMP group rally’s at the repair merchant or EMP stacks lightning fields and runs to safety. I’ve yet to see any other result.

Number one U.S. guild……yeah right.
Undefeated…….maybe in a GvG sprint to the nearest portal.
Never been wiped……If never means every time TW catches up to EMP then yes, EMP has never been wiped.

Carry on. Enlighten us with tales of the big fish, the bigfoot sighting and the enormous size of the TW zerg, because anyone that was on SOR borderlands knows that the fish wasn’t that big, bigfoot doesn’t exist, and the EMP zerg is bigger then the TW and friends group almost every night.

(edited by Irish Cowboy.4153)

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Fixeon.5076

Fixeon.5076

I know I am a bit late… But that picture of EMP, and all the zergball talk has just reminded me of something.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g23GiivXC78

Fixeon – Guardian
Umberage of Death – Thief
~~~Sanctum of Rall~~~

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: SmokeyNYY.7841

SmokeyNYY.7841

Seems like the new hot thing to argue about is who runs the bigger zerg. Wonder what it will be next month

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Jahn.7019

Jahn.7019

I think it’s fair to say TW has EMP’s number, but it’s definitely a good aspiration to try to beat the best to be the best, so for that I think people should give Rawnoodles credit.

Rawnoodles was Indo’s student back on JQ, so now the student will try and beat his teacher.

Stay tuned.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: wish.3102

wish.3102

Dear SOR and BG currently attacking JQ garrison, please wait 15 minutes after we wipe you (for the 20th time) before you come back, it’s annoying that you all only give 3 or 4 world XP.

Jade Quarry. RNG/THF/GRD/WAR
SovietSpaceDogs[SSD]

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: ConradR.6940

ConradR.6940

I think it’s fair to say TW has EMP’s number, but it’s definitely a good aspiration to try to beat the best to be the best, so for that I think people should give Rawnoodles credit.

Rawnoodles was Indo’s student back on JQ, so now the student will try and beat his teacher.

Stay tuned.

This is what will happen to the student. http://youtu.be/6pV3Z8-q3gU

[ONE] Rabbitz http://fightasone.enjin.com/
“the cutest thief on FA”

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Ascii.9726

Ascii.9726

Due to popular demand: TW & Fear vs. FoO (GvG Sunday 14th)

Rank 580+ Necromancer WvW Stream
Commander Ascii :: Tempest Wolves [TW] :: Sanctum of Rall :: Best Necromancer NA

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Fixeon.5076

Fixeon.5076

That was a lot of fun. I look forward to next week. Early in the morning (for us NAers that is) it was some epic battles. Some of them even going for a good 5-10 minutes. That’s something that is fairly rare during our NA prime time now.

TW and Fear had to start splitting into two groups to counter the massive lag that we were facing on the impact of two BL size zergs. It sounds like the guys over in Foo had a lot of fun and are looking to try some new tactics on us next week so it should be lots of fun next week.

Fixeon – Guardian
Umberage of Death – Thief
~~~Sanctum of Rall~~~

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: lollasaurus.1457

lollasaurus.1457

That looks more like G+G v G but whatever works. Surprised the skill lag wasn’t worse than it looks.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: The Mexican Cookie.3690

The Mexican Cookie.3690

Stay tuned.

Will TW be sharing their humble pie? Or will EMP be eating a can of buthurt? Find out on the next episode of Indo Vs Noodles!

#LoveArrows2013, never forget.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Ascii.9726

That looks more like G+G v G but whatever works. Surprised the skill lag wasn’t worse than it looks.

Just thought id say although it was TW and Fear vs FoO the numbers were more or less even at around 60-70 each side. The FoO commander told us he cleared out all the Pugs from the borderland.

Note this was during FoO’s primetime (Oceanic) and not NA, so TW and Fear were only at about 25-30 each.

Commander Ascii :: Tempest Wolves [TW] :: Sanctum of Rall :: Best Necromancer NA

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Zaiphyr.4763

Zaiphyr.4763

To that HB Warrior I dueled in Astralholme on BG BL. Great fight! Really helped me get more accustomed to my Thief in more face to face encounters and what to look out for. You’re tough man.

The Real [CoV] Children of Vengeance- Sanctum of Rall.
An 80 for any situation, I got what you need.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Tugboat Is Rumor.3278

Tugboat Is Rumor.3278

Frankly I’ve been having a great time in wvw be it our group got wiped or the other way around. Many guilds have evolved after the culling issue have been addressed and many have put up unbelievable fights. Kudos to those guild. Right until today, I have realized that I have been delusional or living in my own fantasy world after reading most posts in this thread.

1. I’ve been stampeded, molested, wiped, kitten by massive zerg (80-100 players, my estimation…it could be wrong) that does not exist in certain garrison fight
2. People outside my community don’t run in zerg but only 5 to 25 player group (any zerg with more than 25 players are skill-less or brain dead)
3. Ranking and points are for nubs and skill-less player like myself
4. Whatever class build, me n group have, we are nub
5. We are the only coward that always afraid of running into opponent (what we do is call coward/scared and not strategy
6. We are loser
7. We are sore loser
8. We are skill-less
9. We are who we are and we are nub
10. We are dishonorable in whatever we do or achieve because…refer to all delusional symptoms
11. We are nub
12. Basically we are the opposite of whoever there are in this forum

These are purely my own opinion of the delusional symptoms I have…again, I might be delusional…omg I’m talking to myself

Baby Kranze
80 Mesmer
They Are Coming [THEY] – Jade Quarry

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

So they moved reset up so it starts 2 hours earlier. Any debate for this?

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

So they moved reset up so it starts 2 hours earlier. Any debate for this?

They did?

#TeamJadeQuarry

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

To summarize, that screenshot is an indication that EMP from JQ is at least trying to not always run in 80+ zergballs unlike some server which will skill lag everyone to death.

Not really, they were still running together. Nice try though. I enjoyed fighting them this evening, glad they had that many.

So you like running 80+ zergball to skill lag everyone to death?

How could you possibly get that from what I posted? Kind of out in left field with that one friend

Truth is that I am not afforded the opportunity to run in an 80 man zerg ball because we have to divide forces to deal with being hit by both servers at the same time. Its the price you pay for playing in your home BL.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

covenn.7165

We will break your numbers with 2:1 ratios, just you wait and see.

EMP Team

Sadly you didn’t even put up a fight with equal numbers. I was hoping for more from you since you are undefeated in north america. I can’t speak for Tysm as they were doing their own thing, but you did put up a decent fight the couple of times we hit you with just TW plus some extras. Sad that it took us fighting your super mega zerg with 30 or less to make a fight out of it.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

covenn.7165

So we have a confirmation that TW is 20 strong every night right?

We had 24 on last night at peak. I have a nice screenshot at home of our guild window open and the mega twin EMP zergball on screen at the same time.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

covenn.7165

Subsequently stating, we being with 1:2 ratios meaning we had 1 of every 2. In layman’s terms.

Learn your ratios.

I thought you had typoed it or just didn’t understand ratios. Guess I was wrong and blatant fabrication is the call.

Of course, there is always the option to settle this with equal numbers in a controlled environment. I believe you stood us up 3 times now, but you still have the opportunity to make it right.

(edited by covenn.7165)

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

covenn.7165

Will TW be sharing their humble pie? Or will EMP be eating a can of buthurt? Find out on the next episode of Indo Vs Noodles!

If only Indo posted here.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

covenn.7165

TWL is TW but just with a different tag. To even think they’re different is just trying to deceive the “real” number.

Why are you are so angry and bitter? This is a game, please try to relax and stop taking things so seriously. You are also completely wrong with this statement.

(edited by covenn.7165)

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Avenge.1478

Avenge.1478

Score please?

:)

~ [DN] Digital Nemesis ~ Tarnished Coast ~
Commander Guardian of Rall :: Norn Guardian
Commander Getting Hammered :: Charr Warrior

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Gismor.8407

Gismor.8407

So, I just wanted to cut in the middle of people raging for no reason and getting mad at everything to say some nice things!

First off I want to give a shout out to SoR’s STOP Guild and JQ’s GE guild for fun fights in Eternal Battlegrounds on Sunday and Monday. On Sunday me and my guys (no one specific Guild, just all of the BG militia) managed to win most open field fights, (mostly against GE) and on Monday we were pretty even with SoR and JQ in terms of open field wins (We won some, and lost some) (Sorry I can’t remember what JQ guild was operating on EBG last night 5-7 server time [WARD perhaps?]). Overall it was a ton of fun, and I usually hate going to Eternal, but the last couple of days have drawn me there, and I LOVE it!

I’d also like to give a shoutout to all Blackgate folks that have rolled with me the last couple of nights. Those last night had a ton of fun (I hope!), because I know I did. :P.

Keep up the good fights guys, and hopefully we can keep having the epic fights!

-Gismor [LW]

[EK] Guild leader → Retired
Friend Gismor – 80 Revenant
“Always outnumbered, never outgunned.”

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Blade.9317

Blade.9317

Score update brought to you by Feisty:

Attachments:

[ICoa] Feisty Brat, Mesmer
Blackgate

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Ascii.9726

Score update with a message body length of at least 15.

Attachments:

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Korbaal.6402

Korbaal.6402

Breaking news. Rawnoodles posts on forums: TW Hilarity and shenanigans commence.

Talk as much kitten as you like, The score tells a different story. JQ and EMP are here for the marathon not the sprint. Same story unfolds every day, you guys go ahead and watch every map burn just to ‘try’ and get +1 on a single Tower or Garrison. Beacause the only way you can ever achive anything is to throw all your numbers at it. Its not a secret, you know it your opponents know it and everyone who looks at the score knows it.

/laugh emote only makes you win in your head. Look at which server is #1 NA and learn form them. Spend some time to study their tactics, find out why JQ is winning almost every week and try to counter those tactics. Maybe get someone to make a rousing speech and add some dramatic background music to disguise the trembling in their voice. Above all though just try to have fun.

There is no point venting your frustrations on the forums. Talk is cheap, prove everyone wrong and win Tier 1. Show everyone who’s boss!

JQ has real quality leadership, community and players they can talk the talk but can also walk the walk.

And hey! If you have had enough of cheap talk and poor results hop on over and join the gang. Theres rarely a queue on JQ servers and we are a friendly bunch once you get to know us.

All I see when I read this is, “Thanks for the #1 rating FOO”.

Yeah someone already did the FOO thing yesterday. That was boring too.

[RIP STAR]

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

Breaking news. Rawnoodles posts on forums: TW Hilarity and shenanigans commence.

Talk as much kitten as you like, The score tells a different story. JQ and EMP are here for the marathon not the sprint. Same story unfolds every day, you guys go ahead and watch every map burn just to ‘try’ and get +1 on a single Tower or Garrison. Beacause the only way you can ever achive anything is to throw all your numbers at it. Its not a secret, you know it your opponents know it and everyone who looks at the score knows it.

/laugh emote only makes you win in your head. Look at which server is #1 NA and learn form them. Spend some time to study their tactics, find out why JQ is winning almost every week and try to counter those tactics. Maybe get someone to make a rousing speech and add some dramatic background music to disguise the trembling in their voice. Above all though just try to have fun.

There is no point venting your frustrations on the forums. Talk is cheap, prove everyone wrong and win Tier 1. Show everyone who’s boss!

JQ has real quality leadership, community and players they can talk the talk but can also walk the walk.

And hey! If you have had enough of cheap talk and poor results hop on over and join the gang. Theres rarely a queue on JQ servers and we are a friendly bunch once you get to know us.

All I see when I read this is, “Thanks for the #1 rating FOO”.

Yeah someone already did the FOO thing yesterday. That was boring too.

All I’m saying is you can’t thump your chest, point scoreboard and then get beat down during NA primetime when you play.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

covenn.7165

Talk as much kitten as you like, The score tells a different story.

Scoreboard posturing went out of style months ago. Anyone with a clue knows that the weekly score is mostly due to who has the best 24-7 coverage.

Please insert another quarter and try again.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Thiefz.3695

Thiefz.3695

I agree with Burl. I played WvW on BG Borderlands for like 5 hours and the score was just about equal between all the servers. You can’t say “learn how to be better, we’re in first place” when the reason you are in first place is due to coverage not tactics. From 6 p.m. EST NA to 11:00 p.m. EST NA the scores show that all three servers are competitive. That’s when I play and it’s ALWAYS like that.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

covenn.7165

We were ticking away at 340 at one point last night prime time, but it is always competitive with JQ during that time. Having the same amount of people out in W3 makes for much better action.

Just look at reset night… back and forth and all three servers within 800 points of each other by the time prime time started winding down. I wish it was like that every single day 24-7.

I actually feel kind of bad for FOO because they don’t have the equal numbers to fight that the NA population enjoys. It has to get kind of boring for them at times. Kudos to them for continuing to bring the pain daily, despite that.

(edited by covenn.7165)

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

We were ticking away at 340 at one point last night prime time, but it is always competitive with JQ during that time. Having the same amount of people out in W3 makes for much better action.

Sorry, I wasn’t on, was watching Defiance. (Good show so far.)

I figure me not being on accounts for at least 40ppt for you all. Reality is irrelevant.

#TeamJadeQuarry

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Rinoa.8915

Rinoa.8915

I can feel the love in this thread <3

Rinoa
Elementalist of [MYTH]
Jade Quarry

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Ardon.4105

Ardon.4105

Talk as much kitten as you like, The score tells a different story.

Scoreboard posturing went out of style months ago. Anyone with a clue knows that the weekly score is mostly due to who has the best 24-7 coverage.

QQ’ing about coverage ‘again’. Ask yourself why? What self respecting guild would want to associate themselves with a server that insists on sending representitives like yourself and other goons from various guilds on here talking complete rubbish constantly?
And please lets not go down the posturing road shall we? 90% of the drivel you post is posturing. Dont get all defensive when sombody reciprocates your trashy comments and suggest that they ‘have no clue’. Its unwarranted. nobody buys into your sad propaganda.
And your current situation as far as coverage is concerned is testament to that.

Thank you and goodnight.

There’s a horrible place on blackgate reserved for people who agree with covenn, but I have to ask. What is the secret to JQ, or any of the other formerly number one NA server’s success, if not coverage?

[Agg] Rendon Argos (Charrgos) – Guardian
Server Traversing Nomad

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Greetings!

Enjoy another score update!

Prettttttty water!

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

covenn.7165

QQ’ing about coverage ‘again’.

I was stating something that was common knowledge, not complaining about it.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Hoots.9564

Hoots.9564

Look at which server is #1 NA and learn from them. Spend some time to study their tactics, find out why JQ is winning almost every week and try to counter those tactics.

I personally have been studying EMP as of late, are those centaur runes you guys are using? You have no idea how sad it makes me when I see all those walking running bags outpace me.

[TW]Tempest Wolves

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

covenn.7165

There’s a horrible place on blackgate reserved for people who agree with covenn, but I have to ask. What is the secret to JQ, or any of the other formerly number one NA server’s success, if not coverage?

Don’t waste your time Ardon. He doesn’t even understand the difference between stating a fact and making a complaint about something. I am sure he would tell me I was QQing if I said the earth revolves around the sun too. There is not much of a point in rationalizing with someone like that.