4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: The Mexican Cookie.3690

The Mexican Cookie.3690

Will TW be sharing their humble pie? Or will EMP be eating a can of buthurt? Find out on the next episode of Indo Vs Noodles!

If only Indo posted here.

I remember Indo used to, months ago I guess. Idk what happened to his forum trips. Maybe I’m thinking of someone else who isn’t Indo at all but has a similar name.

The next episode being the result of the GvG, perhaps Indo will make a post after the match(s). Could have made it Covenn Vs Noodles, but it isnt really the same. Either way, make sure there’s lots of footage!

#LoveArrows2013, never forget.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: scootshoot.6583

scootshoot.6583

Talk as much kitten as you like, The score tells a different story.

Scoreboard posturing went out of style months ago. Anyone with a clue knows that the weekly score is mostly due to who has the best 24-7 coverage.

Please insert another quarter and try again.

QQ’ing about coverage ‘again’. Ask yourself why? What self respecting guild would want to associate themselves with a server that insists on sending representitives like yourself and other goons from various guilds on here talking complete rubbish constantly?
And please lets not go down the posturing road shall we? 90% of the drivel you post is posturing. Dont get all defensive when sombody reciprocates your trashy comments and suggest that they ‘have no clue’. Its unwarranted. nobody buys into your sad propaganda.
And your current situation as far as coverage is concerned is testament to that.

Thank you and goodnight.

So says the JQ transfer from Blackgate. Nothing else needs to be said bandwagon boy.

Thanks for playing

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Obsidian.1328

Obsidian.1328

This may sound crass, but can Cuddlestrike simply post the score update and not use it as an excuse for an Asuran runway expo? It reminds me of Toddlers and Tiara’s and it’s starting to make me sick.

Obsidian Sky – SoR
I troll because I care

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Ardon.4105

Ardon.4105

This may sound crass, but can Cuddlestrike simply post the score update and not use it as an excuse for an Asuran runway expo? It reminds me of Toddlers and Tiara’s and it’s starting to make me sick.

All they ever wanted to do was love

[Agg] Rendon Argos (Charrgos) – Guardian
Server Traversing Nomad

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Wotah.2975

Wotah.2975

QQ’ing about coverage ‘again’.

I was stating something that was common knowledge, not complaining about it.

What is with you and quarter insertions?! There isn’t even a pay phone around any more.

Wotah, Brutaler [SICK]/[SG]
Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

There isn’t even a pay phone around any more.

Exactly why I used it.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: scootshoot.6583

scootshoot.6583

I miss Feisty’s updates, short and to the point

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

Will TW be sharing their humble pie? Or will EMP be eating a can of buthurt? Find out on the next episode of Indo Vs Noodles!

If only Indo posted here.

I remember Indo used to, months ago I guess. Idk what happened to his forum trips. Maybe I’m thinking of someone else who isn’t Indo at all but has a similar name.

The next episode being the result of the GvG, perhaps Indo will make a post after the match(s). Could have made it Covenn Vs Noodles, but it isnt really the same. Either way, make sure there’s lots of footage!

Indo was given a permanent vacation from the forums back during the BGvSoR matches in T2.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Sorry if it annoys you, however, my friends want to see my pics sometimes too.

shrugs

Each to their own. However, the score is always nearby. Sorry if it irritates you in such a manner.

Farewell

The LOVE asura <3

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Ljiona.9142

Ljiona.9142

I know you guys are to busy hurling insults, but this is actually a pretty fun week for WvW. The fight for 2nd and 3rd is pretty close. BG could take 2nd. The fights have been pretty even across the BLs. Yeah, some guilds from each side win in their perspective BL, but I suggest you quit running with the same people on night and try hopping to another BL before you form your opinions. You might find that your side actually does get its butt kicked on other BLs and maybe you aren’t always 1 v 2. Just a thought from some random player.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Wotah.2975

There isn’t even a pay phone around any more.

Exactly why I used it.

touche

Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Wotah.2975

shrugs

Each to their own. However, the score is always nearby. Sorry if it irritates you in such a manner.

Farewell

I like it!

Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Cirus.5748

Cirus.5748

Well, aren’t you the Grinch!

The Asuran choreo was sooooo cute! :)

Attachments:

Vanguard Of Exiled Mercenaries – Blackgate

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Your update

Attachments:

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: hex.3218

hex.3218

I think this post screams out for MORE CUTE ASURA PICS!!!!

….

….

Shoot. I don’t have any of those.

Help? Anyone got a huge store of Asura pics to post for this guy, STAT???

Calm Little Buddy
JQQ

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

CuddleStrike.8215

I think this post screams out for MORE CUTE ASURA PICS!!!!

….

….

Shoot. I don’t have any of those.

Help? Anyone got a huge store of Asura pics to post for this guy, STAT???

I think I love you….

The LOVE asura <3

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Thundercleese.4210

Thundercleese.4210

shrugs

Farewell

Carry on CuddleStrikes. If not for you and a very few others lite hearted posting, what would we be left with?

[EG] – SoR

Garrett Ward – 80 Thief / Roland Ward – 80 Warrior / Tacitus Ward – 80 Necro

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Dragoon.9536

Dragoon.9536

hey cuddlestrike WE need diversity. Just make all races go into WvW and post them randomly id like to see what costumes you have for them.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Tortitudo Probo.2598

Tortitudo Probo.2598

To that HB Warrior I dueled in Astralholme on BG BL. Great fight! Really helped me get more accustomed to my Thief in more face to face encounters and what to look out for. You’re tough man.

I’m guessing that’s me since I had a few 1v1 fights around that area today Thanks man, was fun!

[HB]

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

CuddleStrike.8215

hey cuddlestrike WE need diversity. Just make all races go into WvW and post them randomly id like to see what costumes you have for them.

I honestly…. only play one toon!

But anyone is welcome in my pics.

P.S

Someone broke EBG! :P

The LOVE asura <3

(edited by CuddleStrike.8215)

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Blade.9317

Blade.9317

I am flexible and I can diversify. Pick your Brat, Feisty or Spunky?

Attachments:

[ICoa] Feisty Brat, Mesmer
Blackgate

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

CuddleStrike.8215

I see what you are doing there!

<3 Fiesty! Nice seeing you ingame too!

The LOVE asura <3

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update!

For those of you not online!

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Medeyn.8562

Medeyn.8562

I hate bringing this up… coverage is a part of the game and it is NOT going anywhere, but there are times where it hits BG and SoR hard… No matter how hard we push on any map, im sure this goes for BG too – we lose something elsewhere, and we cannot do a thing about it…

Sure, set up 10 AC’s and have 10 ppl park there, What is stopping the other team from Golem rushing with ~5 golems? We can’t even SPARE 10 ppl late at night, we have to consolidate. It is tough, it really is. That is when you remember that this is a game and you play it for fun. But no one has fun when what they feel is ‘hard work’ gets overdone when you start losing numbers, start getting sleepy, have to go to work – you name it. No server makes it above t2 with JUST coverage. If you say its just coverage, pass what you’re smoking over here please.

In my own honest opinion, even if BG and SoR were to actually HELP eachother during our offpeak and JQ prime, I do not think we have it in us to compete. In order to survive in T1 we have to fight eachother for points, we HAVE to get any easy point. But this is what is making us BOTH lose to JQ by such a large margin. Right now, I would say BG and SoR do not have it in them to win in T1, We don’t have the will or resilience where it matters. After finding out theres nothing you can do to keep up, it becomes less about playing for points – it is about killing your opponent wherever you can. I cannot stress enough, on how much our Oceanic and SEA forces try on SoR and im 100% positive it is the same on BG. I know that MERC was like that, pushing for that win on SoS, heck… just look at Jedahs post history, I have no doubt at all that MERC pulled overtime to give SoS the lead in t1, and they deserved it.

We all suffer from coverage pain, both BG and SoR have to persevere and play like we are both number 2. We’ve proved we can beat eachother. We’ve proved we are proud servers. I know it feels like no matter which borderland you are in, you will see a minimum of ~30 JQ running around, and thats not adding the amount of awesome ppl they have capping camps(17 camps for a point tick WTF) We have to push through this, and we have to recover.

We play this game for fun. So let us continue in having fun. Screw coverage. Screw the scoreboard. Screw those wall of red names. One wipe means nothing, Two wipes means nothing, Repairs mean nothing, you push, until you cap that kitten keep. And you push past it and cap the next. Go SoR. Go BG. We all have it in us to win, We all have it in us to succeed

Scyprotek | Retired SEA/OC Commander
Tarnished Coast

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Score Update!

For those of you not online!

Hi Thor

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Obsidian.1328

shrugs

Farewell

Lol, well I wasn’t being personal. The level of “cutesiness” in this game is getting out of hand though. :P

I guess I just wish I’d known I was buying a kids game before purchase. Never seen a company produce a sequel to a game that targeted a younger demographic than the first I suppose. Someone has to say it.

And I’ll wear my grinch hat proudly!

Obsidian Sky – SoR
I troll because I care

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

CuddleStrike.8215

shrugs

Farewell

Lol, well I wasn’t being personal. The level of “cutesiness” in this game is getting out of hand though. :P

I guess I just wish I’d known I was buying a kids game before purchase. Never seen a company produce a sequel to a game that targeted a younger demographic than the first I suppose. Someone has to say it.

I’m honestly amused you think I’m that young. I’m young. But not super young for a gamer.

Someone needs to be massively super happy on here. Otherwise we’re left with trolls.

But please… I insist you do an update and draw a grinch hat on your toon for fun! :P

The LOVE asura <3

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

shrugs

Farewell

I’m honestly amused you think I’m that young. I’m young. But not super young for a gamer.

Someone needs to be massively super happy on here. Otherwise we’re left with trolls.

But please… I insist you do an update and draw a grinch hat on your toon for fun! :P

I’m just wierded out by the half naked asura dance line. Isn’t that a different genre?

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

CuddleStrike.8215

shrugs

Farewell

I’m just wierded out by the half naked asura dance line. Isn’t that a different genre?

Rofl!

That wasn’t my idea! lol! It’s even more weird when you have asuras slowly taking their armour off while dancing… o.O

The LOVE asura <3

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Obsidian.1328

Oh, and to the JQ havoc squad that flipped our north camp in SoR BL 5 minutes before maintenance last night…we managed to flip it back 2 seconds before log-out! Kudo’s for tryin though.

Obsidian Sky – SoR
I troll because I care

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Wotah.2975

Oh, and to the JQ havoc squad that flipped our north camp in SoR BL 5 minutes before maintenance last night…we managed to flip it back 2 seconds before log-out! Kudo’s for tryin though.

Congratulations!

Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update before I head off!

Goodnight everyone!

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

Talk as much kitten as you like, The score tells a different story.

Scoreboard posturing went out of style months ago. Anyone with a clue knows that the weekly score is mostly due to who has the best 24-7 coverage.

QQ’ing about coverage ‘again’. Ask yourself why? What self respecting guild would want to associate themselves with a server that insists on sending representitives like yourself and other goons from various guilds on here talking complete rubbish constantly?
And please lets not go down the posturing road shall we? 90% of the drivel you post is posturing. Dont get all defensive when sombody reciprocates your trashy comments and suggest that they ‘have no clue’. Its unwarranted. nobody buys into your sad propaganda.

I, personally am a bit overwhelmed to share a tag with such a legendary figure in MMOs as is Covenn. My only regret is one I also have with tsym moving to SoR, that the field of my opponents is reduced. Leaving us with only lesser guilds and individuals to face.

I am also quite glad JQ retains high score, as I doubt our victims would so willingly throw themselves on our sword otherwise.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: urzen.7096

urzen.7096

Asura free score update

Attachments:

Sanctum of Rall

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

I, personally am a bit overwhelmed to share a tag with such a legendary figure in MMOs as is Covenn.

Too funny Letoll… I upset someone enough 10 years ago that they did this:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Covenn

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Burl.9567

I, personally am a bit overwhelmed to share a tag with such a legendary figure in MMOs as is Covenn.

It was probably Indo.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Amroth.2170

Amroth.2170

Great fights last night on JQ BL!

RIOT had our five man roaming squad and we ended up running along with Pro’s five man after capping the west supply camp. We happened on 8-10 JQ at the sentry below Keep who immediately ran from us and got strung out. Easy pickings. Then when we looked down into the quarry supply camp we saw a group of SoR and a group of JQ, each about 6-7 strong, standing on opposite ends of the camp with a bunch of AOE circles in between them. Ran down and rolled the JQ group whilst SoR stood by. Once we were finished with JQ we wiped the SoR group. I guess you guys were waiting for JQ to soften us up a bit? Anyway, lots of fun. Props to Pro and props to JQ and SoR for not calling in an airstrike whenever we show up

There were a lot of good small group fights last night. Hope that trend continues with small havoc groups coming up on one another. Nothing worse than capping a supply camp and having the enemy server exercise their nuclear option on you, rolling you with three or four times your groups number.

(edited by Amroth.2170)

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

oh no, sophies choice… what a terrible postion to be in. I demand score updates from both in each post. Seriously you can’t ask anyone to make such a painful choice.

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Melamorte.2870

Melamorte.2870

that’s awesome.

i’m still trying to make my first non-infracted post.

also, what’s with the hate on cuddlestrike? really? that’s the thing that annoys you about this thread?

[CoF]Meldios – JQQ

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

Hmm, some interesting posts in this thread on the various sizes of zergball each server entity possesses and likes to throw about. I won’t touch that…

However, it does strike me that maybe the discussion would be aided by some agreement on a dictionary. Below is my modest effort listing some of the terms and definitions I like to use. I am only going to cover the large man structures we have since much of the discusion in this thread centres on that.

Feel free to add/critique/ignore entirely these at your leisure. I am happy to act as dictionaire to collate a final list of terms and definitions we can all agree with and move forward with. I feel positive that this effort will deliver results and this thread will become sweetness and light and full of even fluffier kittens that its current form.

Zerg
Definition- this is your standard zerg term that is designed to overcome your opponent via weight of numbers. As such the effectiveness of each individual zergling and the zerg entitiy tends to be less than some of the other entities below but it wins out but numbers.
Usage – a bit of a catch all really, you can throw this out anywhere when you are very outnumbered in an encounter although it does lose some impact if your encounter is relevatively small. Numbers can vary but they must be greater than your force.

Now what happens if you have numbers and high individual and collective effectiveness?

Then we come to my other definitions:

Blob
Definition – this has numbers like a zerg but consists almost entirely of a single guild tag group. The assumption is this has high group effectiveness and typically higher than a zerg. Individual effectiveness can be less, similar or greater to a zerg.
Usage – “anyone seen the Tsym Blob?” I like to use this term when I see a group of players which have over 90% single guild tags. Groups of 20+

MegaZoid
Definition – this is a very large group of players that consist of multiple blobs. This is what we often see in T1 I think at present. Typically its 60+ not counting pets.
Usage – as far as I am aware, only I use this. Happy for it to go viral but I think you can all come up with something better.

You can of course do combinations and sometimes when you see a sea of different guild tags and think its a zerg, it turns out to be a blob or megazoid because most folks are in VOIP together and of course the opposite is true, a blob might turn out to be much more squishy than it looks.

Of course by now you might have realised that I am 2 blobs short of a megazoid.

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

that’s awesome.

i’m still trying to make my first non-infracted post.

also, what’s with the hate on cuddlestrike? really? that’s the thing that annoys you about this thread?

Heck, I just figured out how to post at all here from a mobile. I look forward to grinding my own infraction level to a respectable level.

Why hate on Cuddlestrike? Because we are all cruel predators on a cellular level. Nothing like a fluffly bunny to call forth the inner beast. (Before anyone denies this, remember we are playing a game where we cause injury and death to each other… and enjoy it. Yet we wonder why the aliens refuse to help us leave the planet)

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Korbaal.6402

Korbaal.6402

So says the JQ transfer from Blackgate. Nothing else needs to be said bandwagon boy.

Thanks for playing

Is that supposed to bother me? I play GW2 to have fun, I’ll stay on JQ as long as they put as much effort into WvW as I do. If they just stop trying I will leave. When I log on I get in TS, I run siege, I will stay in a tower for ages just to keep a look out, I’ll stay in a tower building siege for hours while others are out collecting bags and having fun.

But I dont have some misguided allegiance to a server because of internets honor. Who gives a kitten ? I will give my all to JQ and EMP because they are worth giving my time to. If EMP turned into a PvE guild I would leave. I wouldn’t think twice. Just as I would expect to be kicked from the guild If I didnt make any effort.

So yeah sure I jumped on the bandwagon and im having a blast.

Attachments:

[RIP STAR]

(edited by Korbaal.6402)

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Cutekhaos.5489

Cutekhaos.5489

I.) Yes it sounds crass and creepy.
2.) Knowing what Toddlers and Tiara’s is also creepy and crass.
3.) No one said you had to look at each picture don’t pretend like you didn’t.

Finally leave Cuddlestrike alone you “big” bully.

Ishtar Cute Khaos – Warrior : Trollmancer Khaos – Necro
Beastgate: GoF – Trolling you makes me happy.

(edited by Cutekhaos.5489)

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Burl.9567

Thanks for playing

Is that supposed to bother me? I play GW2 to have fun, I’ll stay on JQ as long as they put as much effort into WvW as I do. If they just stop trying I will leave. When I log on I get in TS, I run siege, I will stay in a tower for ages just to keep a look out, I’ll stay in a tower building siege for hours while others are out collecting bags and having fun.

But I dont have some misguided allegiance to a server because of internets honor. Who gives a kitten ? I will give my all to JQ and EMP because they are worth giving my time to. If EMP turned into a PvE guild I would leave. I wouldn’t think twice. Just as I would expect to be kicked from the guild If I didnt make any effort.

So Blackgate does’t put as much effort into WvW as you do?

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Boulderbolg.3460

Boulderbolg.3460

Great fights last night on JQ BL!

RIOT had our five man roaming squad and we ended up running along with Pro’s five man after capping the west supply camp. We happened on 8-10 JQ at the sentry below Keep who immediately ran from us and got strung out. Easy pickings. Then when we looked down into the quarry supply camp we saw a group of SoR and a group of JQ, each about 6-7 strong, standing on opposite ends of the camp with a bunch of AOE circles in between them. Ran down and rolled the JQ group whilst SoR stood by. Once we were finished with JQ we wiped the SoR group. I guess you guys were waiting for JQ to soften us up a bit? Anyway, lots of fun. Props to Pro and props to JQ and SoR for not calling in an airstrike whenever we show up

There were a lot of good small group fights last night. Hope that trend continues with small havoc groups coming up on one another. Nothing worse than capping a supply camp and having the enemy server exercise their nuclear option on you, rolling you with three or four times your groups number.

Oh yeah, we had some of the best fights in a long time last night! Split up those mega zergs once in a while, and have some fun! Thanks JQ and SoR!

GL for Team Riot [RIOT] on Blackgate NA – Small Group WvW Focused
http://teamriot.org/riot-media/videos/http://www.twitch.tv/teamriottv

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Melamorte.2870

Melamorte.2870

Hmm, some interesting posts in this thread on the various sizes of zergball each server entity possesses and likes to throw about. I won’t touch that…

Is there any question which server has the biggest zergballs?

[CoF]Meldios – JQQ

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Forestgreen.7981

Forestgreen.7981

Score update. There are too many asuras here!

Attachments:

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Blade.9317

Blade.9317

SoR’s got zergballs,
BG’s got zergballs,
But JQ got the biggest zergballs of them all!

Zergballing is what WvWvW has evolved to and the majority of us are still having fun. Lets get out there, kick some zergballs and have some fun.

[ICoa] Feisty Brat, Mesmer
Blackgate

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Korbaal.6402

Korbaal.6402

Thanks for playing

So Blackgate does’t put as much effort into WvW as you do?

No.

Blackgate would try hard for one week and then take a break for 2 weeks. Its not a secret. Any honest BG player will tell you the same. Not every BG player though. There are a few good guilds on BG that try hard all the time, iCoa being one of the hardest working guilds I ever played with. There are a few hard working guilds. But when I left BG the server felt like a PvX server. That was my opinion. I always thought BG could do better and they proved that with a T1 win. But trying hard now and then is’nt really my style or my mentality.

There are individuals that put far more effort into WvW than I do. Hveps of RUIN is a hero on BG. And does more for the server in WvW than most others.

This is just my opinion and in the grand scope of things it doesnt matter at all. My fellow forum warriors opinions are all just as insignificant as mine. The people that really matter are the likes of Rawnoodles, Waha Foo, Indo, the late great Archaos. And so on. Those are the people that hold servers together with their leadership, ambition and energy the rest of us are just footsoldiers.

God bless you Leaders. /sob

[RIP STAR]

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Ascii.9726

Ascii.9726

Due to popular demand: TW & Fear vs. FoO (GvG Sunday 14th)

Bump for any NA who missed the fight and CBA to read back through the thread.

Rank 580+ Necromancer WvW Stream
Commander Ascii :: Tempest Wolves [TW] :: Sanctum of Rall :: Best Necromancer NA