4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Nausicca.6038

Nausicca.6038

dear nsp that were in your bl for the past few hours,

on one hand i’d like to thank you for being so bad that you failed to retake bluelake without multiple walls for multiple hours.

on the other hand, why you gotta be SO bad that nearly the entire mend guild got bored and went to bed? now i have to go find other competent people to play with … or worse, go pve. this is unforgivable!

On the other hand, we were disappointed that you guys were so bad that with at least 3x our numbers you didn’t manage to make a scratch on hills or even get to the gate. All you managed to do was hold one little tower and get farmed, having far more casualties on your side then ours every fail bomb you tried.

Btw how do you portal bomb 5 people with a group of 20+ get 0 kills and have 3 people downed in the process?

Mend was a joke all night with the most obvious portals. We were laughing so hard everytime, perhaps having the mesmer stealth instead of walking up might increase the rate of success for you.

I was up to 21 sigil stacks fighting 5v20+ classic

About 3-4 hours of this:
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c34/UnknownOffender/gw052_zpsb98f306e.jpg

And no cap. 21 sigil stacks is not impressive. My whole party was always in that range. Also 5v20+? Lol. You and I both know the truth :P

Also here’s a bit of taunting which I rarely do, but just to prove a point:
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c34/UnknownOffender/gw053_zps440a9a66.jpg
And:
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c34/UnknownOffender/gw054_zpsc203afeb.jpg

You wouldn’t even go past that point. It was quite amusing.

That’s really impressive.
I wish I had enough talent to taunt someone else from the edge of a tower like you did

VoxL, NSPPT

(edited by Nausicca.6038)

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Fenikkusu.1569

Fenikkusu.1569

Do I need to command or no

Because I have more than enough badges. I’d give everyone gift of battle if I could because I have that many badges.

Selene Luminare [Commander/Elementalist]
Asiske [Fractals/Guardian]
Princess Mononoke [ Experimental/Ranger]

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: frostshade.3617

frostshade.3617

U make that call if no one else is around lol I’m mia forum warring from work btw I love you nsp

commander frostseir(sylvari,guardian) commander frostetics(norn,ele)
Os guild

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Fenikkusu.1569

Okay thanks so just don’t troll okay

Where is os gonna be in an hour?

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Npac.3476

Npac.3476

I am so done with this tier.
again everyone proves me wrong. I try to help and get kitten on.

I have my own guild. I want to kill people with tactics. Give me a server that is willing to not Zerg. Honestly hod gave me that but now this is just getting stupid.

Really, which server will give me people serious enough about wvw to not Zerg every waking moment, I’ll go to. Ask lost about my free legendaries. I just want a kittening challenge in this tier. Is that so hard to ask without the drama

How do I get invited to your pity party?? It could be just us against the world…!

Zelrin- 80 Thief
Founder of PAXA

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Fenikkusu.1569

I mean I’m running around hod borderlands right now with my tag up.

KILL ALL THE TROLLS.

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

frostshade.3617

So has hod taken anything back yet?

Os guild

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Fenikkusu.1569

Lol no. Why would you even ask

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

frostshade.3617

Cuz I’m at work and I want all the juicy details since I can’t play

Os guild

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Fenikkusu.1569

Lol hod doesn’t have anyone who knows what they’re doing at this time.

Why? It’s usually me commanding. XD I feel sorta bad for going to NSP where they don’t want me either

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

frostshade.3617

How do you all forsee the reset change effecting our teir on friday

Os guild

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Musty.3148

Musty.3148

http://mos.millenium.org/matchups#NA

80 Elementalist/80 Mesmer/80 Guardian/80 Thief
Now Musty Britches since someone decided Shortbus Rider was offensive… [LoS] [NSP]

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Tain.1342

Tain.1342

He means it being 2 hours earlier, I believe. Hence “change”.

NSP

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

frostshade.3617

Yea the 2 hours earlier change will we have more or less people on the maps

Os guild

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Toble.2968

Toble.2968

I tried to read this from where i left off on page 6 during class. I can now say im confused and have no clue what is going on…. Anyone want to run around naked tomorrow with me?

TLDR;

Hod commander Selene transfers to NSP thinks she owns XOXO, goes batkitten crazy, spies, really but not really, own server thinks she is a traitor, goes more crazy, says really creepy things on and off forums and is still creeping around NSP saying she is bored.

PAXA still hates zergs.

I am still a baddie.

Rob found his soulmate for night crew then quickly realized she might have men chained up in her basement that she is torturing.

She is playing it off like all a joke even though she is apparently dead inside.

PAXA still hates zergs some more and Wexp ranks are PVE.

T7 is such an interesting place to be.

Teal haired, Bifrost wearing, heal pooping, dot placing, noob.
| Epidemic
| Drenched

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Toble.2968

Toble.2968

And yes, I do want to run around naked tomorrow.

Teal haired, Bifrost wearing, heal pooping, dot placing, noob.
| Epidemic
| Drenched

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Musty.3148

He means it being 2 hours earlier, I believe. Hence “change”.

Ahhh, my bad, I read it as what will change at reset. meh.

Now Musty Britches since someone decided Shortbus Rider was offensive… [LoS] [NSP]

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

I tried to read this from where i left off on page 6 during class. I can now say im confused and have no clue what is going on…. Anyone want to run around naked tomorrow with me?

TLDR;

Hod commander Selene transfers to NSP thinks she owns XOXO, goes batkitten crazy, spies, really but not really, own server thinks she is a traitor, goes more crazy, says really creepy things on and off forums and is still creeping around NSP saying she is bored.

PAXA still hates zergs.

I am still a baddie.

Rob found his soulmate for night crew then quickly realized she might have men chained up in her basement that she is torturing.

She is playing it off like all a joke even though she is apparently dead inside.

Wait, are you that soulmate?

Gate of Madness

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Khursun.2354

Khursun.2354

And yes, I do want to run around naked tomorrow.

Awesome, it’s usually Saturday nights, but lately it’s been every night! I find running naked from the Zerg is much faster without all that god kitten armor weighing me down.

T-Rex
Raijin Hammerstorm/Lightstorm/Shrimpstorm

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Sevenred.3890

Sevenred.3890

hm NSP knows where to take points from

In my defence, I’ve been trying to hit SF as much as possible, but pesky HoD keep coming to my bl and taking towers, so i always have to go back and slap them a few times, and have to restart momentum on SF again…

hey, hey, I never criticised you for anything. I just admired your readiness to take the path of least resistance to lead your server to as many points as possible.
The system rewards you for punching someone who is already on the ground, so do it!

Yup. That’s a lesson we’ve learned from HoD and GoM

Sevenred, Sylvari Thief
Northern Shiverpeaks

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: yanoch.7051

yanoch.7051

TLDR;

PAXA still hates zergs.

I am still a baddie.

Thanks for the update!

Heiann – NSP

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

frostshade.3617

How goes the point game

Os guild

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Musty.3148

How goes the point game

SF 203,057 195
NSP 163,727 400
HoD 125,357 100

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

frostshade.3617

Thanks for the update

Os guild

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: King Amadaeus.8619

King Amadaeus.8619

I sure hope if we are here still next week that you guys BRING IT, and by it I do not mean that drama, SF needs to be pushed….We are getting beyond lazy, WE NEED A HERO!

Mag Server Leader

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: pulsecodesgnl.3470

pulsecodesgnl.3470

We are getting way lazy, like worse lazy than we were in t8 before ET/FC got transfers, it’s makin’ me cry. There was nearly no one on yesterday until around 9PM Mountain, and that only lasted for an hour or so.

Was so weird.

Voxtr | Svell | Kvikr | Svass | Sundr | Naud | Kvedja | Traust
Sorrow’s Furnace – Commander/Officer
Kabal of the Righteous [Seed]

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

King Amadaeus.8619

I have been biting my tongue a lot lately, hoping that it is just some burnout, alt-itis, PVE-itis, etc….

I do know that some people are taking a backseat/break a while to let some of the newer people get some training time in.

I challenge NSP/HOD to bring it this week (if we are here, if not it will take care of itself)…..I mean I wouldn’t be happy until you run us right out of our BL or EB…..Don’t make the forum warriors have to come out of retirement, just roll us in game already, we gotta stop hitting the snooze button soon.

Mag Server Leader

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

pulsecodesgnl.3470

We will be here next week unless something incredibly dramatic happens in tier 6.

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: airstu.2579

airstu.2579

I challenge NSP/HOD to bring it this week

Does the all red EB 2 hours ago (when I left for work) with 4 WPs up count as bringing it? Hell of a coverage gap for the mighty SF.

Calisto – NSP BPTCBP
Dictator for Life
Shiverpeaks Search and Rescue [Lost]

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: skimps.8596

skimps.8596

KILL ALL THE TROLLS.

You can’t even 1 v 1..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNZG9CfG93E&feature=youtu.be

Me Kylie | Os Guild | NSP
www.Osguild.org

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

pulsecodesgnl.3470

No coverage gap capping doesn’t really count as bringing it, since there’s really not much we can do about that other than spam recruitment. Grats on the accomplishment though, just would be nice if it was actually providing a challenge to the core in some way.

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

airstu.2579

No coverage gap capping doesn’t really count as bringing it, since there’s really not much we can do about that other than spam recruitment. Grats on the accomplishment though, just would be nice if it was actually providing a challenge to the core in some way.

Good luck doing anything in the higher tiers if you can’t prevent little tiny NSP from rolling during the week. You roll huge numbers for about a 1/3 of the day and then check out. If your numbers get bored and lose interest winning, I can imagine how vacant WvW will look when you get stomped by someone.

Calisto – NSP BPTCBP
Dictator for Life

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

pulsecodesgnl.3470

Good luck doing anything in the higher tiers if you can’t prevent little tiny NSP from rolling during the week. You roll huge numbers for about a 1/3 of the day and then check out. If your numbers get bored and lose interest winning, I can imagine how vacant WvW will look when you get stomped by someone.

Uh, we know. Thanks for reiterating it for the hundredth time. It would be more fun if you brought your night numbers into primetime though.

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Azaruil.3406

Azaruil.3406

KILL ALL THE TROLLS.

You can’t even 1 v 1..

That was painful to watch, especially the second fight since it was clearer.

For starters, the thief was not very good. Dagger storm in a 1v1 against a d/d ele? Seriously? Better off using basilisk venom to help burst the ele down.

Secondly, watching the ele play made me cringe as it is one of the 2 classes I WvW with. After her updraft, there was a perfect distance to fire jump then fire grab the thief. Instead she runs in to lightning auto-attack. Oh god…

Aza
“I smell like pomegranate.”

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: DisplayName.7802

DisplayName.7802

You guys should lay off the tea and crumpets. Taking our keep and WPing it. Geebis.
Go make some volkswagen and eat some blood sausage while we take SM back. Its also not a bad idea to stop by the dentist lol.
K thanks bai.

Basic Banjo

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

KILL ALL THE TROLLS.

You can’t even 1 v 1..

For starters, the thief was not very good. Dagger storm in a 1v1 against a d/d ele? Seriously? Better off using basilisk venom to help burst the ele down.

Secondly, watching the ele play made me cringe as it is one of the 2 classes I WvW with. After her updraft, there was a perfect distance to fire jump then fire grab the thief. Instead she runs in to lightning auto-attack. Oh god…

The dagger storm made sense considering the lightning elemental that was out (ranged) and the fact that she wasn’t actively attacking him at the time.

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

I have been biting my tongue a lot lately, hoping that it is just some burnout, alt-itis, PVE-itis, etc….

I do know that some people are taking a backseat/break a while to let some of the newer people get some training time in.

I challenge NSP/HOD to bring it this week (if we are here, if not it will take care of itself)…..I mean I wouldn’t be happy until you run us right out of our BL or EB…..Don’t make the forum warriors have to come out of retirement, just roll us in game already, we gotta stop hitting the snooze button soon.

How bout you take your numbers – get them motivated, and use them to GTFO of our tier so we can go back to balanced matches.. kthnxbb

40k leads aren’t cutting it, how bout YOU bring it…

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

pulsecodesgnl.3470

How bout you take your numbers – get them motivated, and use them to GTFO of our tier so we can go back to balanced matches.. kthnxbb

Get out of the tier and bring it, lol. Kind of an oxymoronic statement. I think it’s funny how NSP/HoD loves to tell us how bad we will fare in further tiers, yet wants us to leave as soon as possible.

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

airstu.2579

Get out of the tier and bring it, lol. Kind of an oxymoronic statement. I think it’s funny how NSP/HoD loves to tell us how bad we will fare in further tiers, yet wants us to leave as soon as possible.

Your only winning because of numbers. You can barely get a 40-50k lead while out populating 2 servers combined. Unfortunately, those numbers mean you will have green reserved until you have scraped together enough points to enter T6. Which also means we have to put up with your sea of numbers until then. Good thing for the most part your warriors quit by Monday, it makes the weekdays playable.

Calisto – NSP BPTCBP
Dictator for Life

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Nausicca.6038

We all know SF belongs to a zerging tier. We’re just encouraging you to reach your objectives.
Don’t get lazy ! Do I have to send Obsessïon to your LA to start the recruitement? He’s so good

VoxL, NSPPT

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: moutzaheadin.4029

moutzaheadin.4029

Lets face the facts. Sf PVdoor’d for 3 months in tier 8, couldn’t even get out of tier 8 without massive QQing from thier server to Anet. There is no wonder why you guys just aren’t good. Gates don’t hit back.

One more tidbit , it seems your karma/xp/wxp trains from your first week here are gone. My guess is they can’t stand the stomach of the express waypoint service we at NSP provide. Therefore your weekday population is slowly dwindling.

I feel with each week we are getting stronger, can you say the same ?

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

(edited by moutzaheadin.4029)

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

pulsecodesgnl.3470

Your only winning because of numbers. You can barely get a 40-50k lead while out populating 2 servers combined. Unfortunately, those numbers mean you will have green reserved until you have scraped together enough points to enter T6. Which also means we have to put up with your sea of numbers until then. Good thing for the most part your warriors quit by Monday, it makes the weekdays playable.

Claim winning server is skill-less? Check
Exaggerating outnumbered values? Check
Weekend warriors pulling all the weight? Check
Redundant points reinforced by victim play? Check

It’s a good thing we have you other servers to teach us how the real world works. I mean, the way you guys destroyed us when we came into tier 7 was a real eye opener, all the tauntin… erm prophecy … about how long we would last was impeccably accurate. So please, more advice from the omniscient Airstu please.

We all know SF belongs to a zerging tier. We’re just encouraging you to reach your objectives.
Don’t get lazy ! Do I have to send Obsessïon to your LA to start the recruitement? He’s so good

I kind of want to see Obsessïon’s recruitment messages, and hey if you guys can get us some nightly/morning bodies I’ll take it :P.

FWIW though, the majority of commanders/leaders know that once we hit t6 it could be (will be) a pretty bumpy ride, so they’ve backed off on pushing as hard as we have been. We may just bounce back between t6/t7, which would probably cause more burnout and put our numbers near t7 for good.

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

King Amadaeus.8619

Does the all red EB 2 hours ago (when I left for work) with 4 WPs up count as bringing it? Hell of a coverage gap for the mighty SF.

Looks at forum warrior armor, shakes head….

Bringing it, for those that need to understand: would be you actually LEADING THIS MATCH at some point….That is what I am asking, neigh demanding!

Mag Server Leader

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

pulsecodesgnl.3470

Well I never mentioned how good I was but since you asked. On 3/5 of my toons I am far above average, on one just average and my 5th the necro I’d say a bit below average.

Hmm, we better work on that necro then. It’s a good thing there are so many of us mindless zombies for you to practice on, I’m sure you could 1v12-15 right? That’s enough to start your necro off to those 1v20’s as an average player, and then eventually you’ll have improved to 1v40’s before we leave YOUR tier.

Sounds like a win-win all around for you.

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Nausicca.6038

Bringing it, for those that need to understand: would be you actually LEADING THIS MATCH at some point….That is what I am asking, neigh demanding!

Why would we want to lead this match? We don’t like fighting you. Because there’s no fight. Just 50 v 20 all the time.
You have to admit it’s super boring. For us of course, because we don’t like brainless zerging, and for you, because you don’t have real opposition.

So stop losing your time here and just move.

VoxL, NSPPT

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

King Amadaeus.8619

Lets face the facts. Sf PVdoor’d for 3 months in tier 8, couldn’t even get out of tier 8 without massive QQing from thier server to Anet. There is no wonder why you guys just aren’t good. Gates don’t hit back.

One more tidbit , it seems your karma/xp/wxp trains from your first week here are gone. My guess is they can’t stand the stomach of the express waypoint service we at NSP provide. Therefore your weekday population is slowly dwindling.

I feel with each week we are getting stronger, can you say the same ?

If I snatch a mouse up, squeeze it til its eyes are about to pop out….Then slightly get tired/feel sorry/find something else to do and slowly relinquish my grasp….

Am I getting weaker or is the mouse getting stronger?

Mag Server Leader

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Azaruil.3406

Azaruil.3406

KILL ALL THE TROLLS.

You can’t even 1 v 1..

The dagger storm made sense considering the lightning elemental that was out (ranged) and the fact that she wasn’t actively attacking him at the time.

No, it is a complete waste. Should’ve burned down the elemental if he was worried about it. The stun from basilisk venom would either make the ele waste a cantrip or with good timing when used at the end of the fight, stunlock the ele before she can heal up. This allows a bigger window to burst the ele down.

Aza
“I smell like pomegranate.”

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

King Amadaeus.8619

Why would we want to lead this match? We don’t like fighting you. Because there’s no fight. Just 50 v 20 all the time.
You have to admit it’s super boring. For us of course, because we don’t like brainless zerging, and for you, because you don’t have real opposition.

So stop losing your time here and just move.

Something I feel kinda silly saying, cause I thought it was understood, but you do realize your legendary “roaming groups” of 3-5 are regularly ganking our solo people that are either just running across the map or looking for some semblance of this “small man fight” you guys champion…..So let’s give you the benefit and say its even 2:1, you say 50:20 (our zerg:yours)…..You do see the irony there???

Mag Server Leader

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: moutzaheadin.4029

moutzaheadin.4029

Hey its that Cosa guild. I never see you guys in wvw.. but. Yet you seem so familiar. Hmmm

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: THE Dentist.5960

THE Dentist.5960

Hahahahahahaha. Wow such respect with this guy…….

VoxL (NSP)
Doom Strykër [Warr] Doom Ryder [Ranger]
Doomku [Guard] Doom Wrack [Mez]