4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: xxxzavulonxxx.8413

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

Filling coverage is something only people looking to move up do.

How about for people who’s pulling an all niter? No?

That’s just crying. for the wrong reason. Waking up to losing all your crap is a fact of life on almost all tiers. People have the option to go to bed. Because at the end of the day PPTs aren’t a real life accomplishment or anything.

I don’t care what TC does. Just that metric doesn’t hold up well when you take into perspectives outside T1 or T2.

[SU]

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Shrouded.6450

Shrouded.6450

That’s just crying. for the wrong reason. Waking up to losing all your crap is a fact of life on almost all tiers. People have the option to go to bed. Because at the end of the day PPTs aren’t a real life accomplishment or anything.

OR

Some people can do something about it, like filling up our gaps instead of just going to bed. You go to bed, we’ll do something that can help everyone and go to bed at the same time. You going to hold that against us? Not exactly crying for the wrong reason now aint it?

(edited by Shrouded.6450)

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: dirtyoldgoat.5496

dirtyoldgoat.5496

Trail of tears. Poor thread.

But I do remember when this matchup got SOR’d and when BG got a bunch of transfers in mid match.

I hated it. I really really hated it (an understatement).

It is a tricky path to try to navigate improving your own server and addressing its weaknesses (which is what all of us are doing in tier 2 right?) and remaining good sports and good competitors.

Not sure there is right or wrong here, no answers. Just two sides of a conversation. Let’s aim to keep it a civil one.

Fallendruid, White Lighter, The Native Sun
PINK is the new Black
Tarnished Coast (via Tyranny)

(edited by dirtyoldgoat.5496)

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

OR

Some people can do something about it, like filling up our gaps instead of just going to bed. You go to bed, we’ll do something that can help everyone and go to bed. You going to hold that against us?

You are not looking at your argument objectively.

Nowhere did I say how TC should or should not go about things. Just the logic presented is slightly flawed.

You are stacking your server like any T1 server has done, yet make the claim that your intent is not to go there. It makes no ultimate sense to recruit more and more people if your aim is to stay in T2.

Neither does it make sense to use the argument of long playing hours because things get flipped behind you when you are asleep. Recruiting players off of servers just pushes that problem off on other people. The players on CD have had a particularly rough go at it because of xfers off their server in the past and present. And although some people on lower servers complain about being “nightcapped”, by now the vast majority of players have accepted it as part of the game.

Personally, I just find the caring over PPT to have been pushed to ridiculous levels that are detrimental to the health of the entire game. Especially since there are no real rewards for being #1 of any tier.

[SU]

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: nibbles.2408

nibbles.2408

Filling coverage is something only people looking to move up do.

How about for people who’s pulling an all niter? No?

Why are you pulling all nighters then? To not lose your NA gains… thus you want to increase your ppt. So I ask again, how do you guys plan on winning T2 but not go to T1?

So what you guys want to know is what’s actually gonna happen in the future not our actual plans am I right? So you guys just want to know what’s gonna happen?

We don’t have such master plans Nibble to go to T1, we just want to fill our gaps like everyone else in here. Would that mean we’ll eventually go up? Possibly, but it’s not in our plans. We don’t know what gonna happen in the future, but it’s not really what we want right now.

Ah that makes sense, I was just thinking further into the future. Thanks for clearing that up =)

Wechlas [Echo]
Charr Ranger
Fort Aspenwood (www.fort-aspenwood.com)

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Master Farkha.1857

Master Farkha.1857

OR

Some people can do something about it, like filling up our gaps instead of just going to bed. You go to bed, we’ll do something that can help everyone and go to bed. You going to hold that against us?

Nowhere did I say how TC should or should not go about things. Just the logic presented is slightly flawed.

You are stacking your server like any T1 server has done, yet make the claim that your intent is not to go there. It makes no ultimate sense to recruit more and more people if your aim is to stay in T2.

Neither does it make sense to use the argument of long playing hours because things get flipped behind you when you are asleep. Recruiting players off of servers just pushes that problem off on other people. The players on CD have had a particularly rough go at it because of xfers off their server in the past and present. And although some people on lower servers complain about being “nightcapped”, by now the vast majority of players have accepted it as part of the game.

Personally, I just find the caring over PPT to have been pushed to ridiculous levels that are detrimental to the health of the entire game. Especially since there are no real rewards for being #1 of any tier.

Wow I never knew you were appointed as the caretaker of wvw. Must be a stressful job Devon. Oh wait! Your not him! Almost had me!

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: dirtyoldgoat.5496

dirtyoldgoat.5496

Every server wants to improve. Improve does not necessarily mean go into Tier 1 (that we all universally feel is a can of worms… but if it happens so be it).

TC is the old dog in this fight. TC has been in this tier for a while. Taking its beatings and learning from its successes and its failures. If TC wasn’t taking the lead in this match against KN and FA from much lower tiers….. it would mean that somewhere and in some regard we had let the ball slip.

KN has risen up and improved. FA has risen up and improved. Yet somehow you guys think TC should peter out or simply stay stagnant? No server in this match has gotten here or stayed here by simply saying we are good enough no reason to address our weaknesses.

Fallendruid, White Lighter, The Native Sun
PINK is the new Black
Tarnished Coast (via Tyranny)

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

OR

Wow I never knew you were appointed as the caretaker of wvw. Must be a stressful job Devon. Oh wait! Your not him! Almost had me!

*you’re

There’s a difference in sorting out arguments than actually caring what happens inside a video game. Of course not being able to sort out false dichotomies and resorting to round about ad hominems probably is the reason you cannot make a good argument here.

[SU]

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Shrouded.6450

Shrouded.6450

Think Occam’s Razor here. Getting trampled by Kain’s oceanic is not something most people would want to go through everyday,. Sure, we could go to bed….

But what if….

We could go to bed while still doing something about it?

How about not getting trampled by Kain’s oceanic?Does that make sense for you? You think we’re stacking here, but do you know the difference between how stack the T1 servers are compare to what we got? Do you still remember Kain’s oceanics here? The one that keeps trampling on us? Have you fought Warmachine by any chance?

Neither does it make sense to use the argument of long playing hours because things get flipped behind you when you are asleep. Recruiting players off of servers just pushes that problem off on other people. The players on CD have had a particularly rough go at it because of xfers off their server in the past and present.

That’s one thing I regret, that’s something all of us(that includes “Fort Jaspenwood” and Kain) has to deal with….

And although some people on lower servers complain about being “nightcapped”, by now the vast majority of players have accepted it as part of the game.

But there are people who wants to do something about it instead of just accepting it. Are you ok with that?

(edited by Shrouded.6450)

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Master Farkha.1857

Master Farkha.1857

OR

*you’re

There’s a difference in sorting out arguments than actually caring what happens inside a video game. Of course not being able to sort out false dichotomies and resorting to round about ad hominems probably is the reason you cannot make a good argument here.

Wow your right! I never saw it that way! Congratulations on winning the interwebz!

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

Oh, make no mistakes I realize a lot of servers have recruited. There were tons of threads for it while free transfers in place.

As far as WM goes… I have seen servers in the past (DB’s NNK and CD’s KoMe) still get beat when other servers lacked a comparable force in their hours of operation. Those servers get beat for lacking the kind of NA peak hours that is necessary. KN peaked out at T2 for a reason. They get focused fired by the other two servers in this tier during their off peaks hours. WM simply can’t carry KN and further.

[SU]

(edited by xxxzavulonxxx.8413)

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: WyldKat.4712

WyldKat.4712

I tried to go without sleep once but gave up when I started seeing clowns studying for a calculus test in a padded orange room.

Look it this way, it’s exciting to be away and then come back to see how the night or morning peeps did! Sometimes it’s even good exciting!

SO. MUCH. FUN.

In before my post, but:

(Guild) simply can’t carry (Server) any further?
They realize a server wouldn’t be where it was without them, right? It’s a whole thing. All the people on the server over time got the server to their tier. YaY!

Finger. Moon. All that.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDW6vkuqGLg

Zestee, Cryptician Zetti, Zissi The Jack, Zi Mao,
Ziffy Snidehide, Zadie Hawkkin, Zannie Oakley, Zuulja
[ODIN],[NaCl] – Tarnished Coast

(edited by WyldKat.4712)

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Lanimal.6541

Lanimal.6541

I said something on this matter before and am just going to explain it again.

We wanted our few members in WvWvW that play during SEA or Oceanic to not get burnt out of WvWvW by playing against exhausting odds. We wanted them to have guilds to play with and learn with and we have achieved that with the transfer of the guilds from CD.

Is it about allowing some of our hardcore commanders have a better sleep cycle? Yeah but its more about helping our WvWvW population that have been playing for months during SEA and Oceanic.

It is extremely extremely easy for someone who does not play in the SEA or Oceanic timezones to say “Nightcapping is part of the game, its an accepted truth”. Its not. Not for the people who have played 20vs60 every night for months against CD, DB, SoR, BG, Kaineng and FA (Post IoJ).

FA did the same for DPS when they needed people to join their guild and the difference is noticeable.

As far as T1 goes? Its out of our control, T1 itself is a very unstable tier and an implosion in T1 could definitely push us up there if we keep winning T2 but its not something we plan for or worry about. The rating difference is significant enough that as of right now that if things stay as it is we still have a month or two in T2. Once WM starts playing again the top spot in T2 will be up for grabs again and I don’t see us consistently getting positive rating gains.

I personally believe that TC as a server is destined for T1 eventually, slow and steady growth based on the characteristics of the server; stability, high base population since launch and reputation. If people think when/if TC goes to T1 the toxicity of T1 will destabilize the server and lead to a guild exodus of some sort; they are very very off the mark we will simply roll with the punches and come back to T2 as healthy as before.

Theongreyjoy
[VoTF] www.votf.net

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Grimpaw.7493

Grimpaw.7493

Eventually we (WvW players as a whole) need to “stack” as many servers as possible, without overcrowding any servers. There is little coordination to this, but the more Tiers we can get with non-stop coverage in, the better for WvW and the game in general. For example, imagine if you could choose from 9 different servers that all had round the clock coverage but you could find the community that fit your playstyle best. That would be fantastic.
Currently T1 is in pretty decent shape, T2 servers each have one gap that everyone would like filled (and after this week TC might have basic coverage everywhere)? I’m happy when coverage is filled for any server, and we all need to think about how we can help each other achieve the best matchups possible through transfers while minimizing any negative impact on any server community.

~ Sleight of Mind ~ mesmer
~ Ann Du Lance ~ guardian
Tarnished Coast

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

before :
TC and FA need Oceanics reinforcement
KN needs NA reinforcement

after :
TC and Fort. A got their Oceanics
KN still hasn’t got their NAs

so yeah.. still logically balanced..yeah, really…

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Tov.5780

Tov.5780

Our server has toned down. TC and FA have gotten recruits and that is about it.

[Meow] Maeve Moreaux – 80 Thief
Kaineng

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: katanah.8431

katanah.8431

Nicely put Lanimal. I agree, I play on TC during prime time and when its fully covered it is alot more fun. You can make a goal go in and know it can go either way.. hopefully you win but that being said I have woke up in the middle of the night unable to fall back to sleep and say hmm Ill log in for a few.. go in and constant smashes to your face and struggle to hold something due to lack of players is frustrating. Im not sure I could do that consistently. So that being said I just want to thank all our TCers who are out there during oceanic times. I do hope we get more coverage for that timezone.. not because I care about tiers but just for more fun for those players, they deserve it.

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Lanimal.6541

I think people are jumping to conclusions without realizing the significant influence that WM has on this Tier. Things will be a lot more even once they are back in full force.

Theongreyjoy
[VoTF] www.votf.net

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

I think people are jumping to conclusions without realizing the significant influence that WM has on this Tier. Things will be a lot more even once they are back in full force.

they are playing simcity now.. don’t worry…

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: urak.4863

urak.4863

Why can’t we be friends? xD TC/KN/FA WvW-ers lighting the shortcut for JP users in the EBG JP! Friendly waves all around

Attachments:

I eat breakfast for dinner.

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: nibbles.2408

nibbles.2408

Eventually we (WvW players as a whole) need to “stack” as many servers as possible, without overcrowding any servers. There is little coordination to this, but the more Tiers we can get with non-stop coverage in, the better for WvW and the game in general. For example, imagine if you could choose from 9 different servers that all had round the clock coverage but you could find the community that fit your playstyle best. That would be fantastic.
Currently T1 is in pretty decent shape, T2 servers each have one gap that everyone would like filled (and after this week TC might have basic coverage everywhere)? I’m happy when coverage is filled for any server, and we all need to think about how we can help each other achieve the best matchups possible through transfers while minimizing any negative impact on any server community.

The end result is nice of course, but in the meantime servers like FA and KN, who now have less coverage in comparison to TC, have to suffer because of it. I think that is where most of these antagonistic feelings about transfers are coming from (speaking objectively, I could care less either way).

Wechlas [Echo]
Charr Ranger
Fort Aspenwood (www.fort-aspenwood.com)

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Oolune.4357

Oolune.4357

This thread is always a silly read. =D

Tarnished Coast
Oolune :: Engineer — Arrow Of Oolune :: Human Ranger -- Shadow Of Oolune :: Human Thief
Box The Turtle :: Human Warrior — Bolobuns Of Steel :: Human Guardian

(edited by Oolune.4357)

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

WyldKat.4712

This thread is always a silly read. =D

Seriousness is seriously overrated by the serious.

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: RoninDB.9540

RoninDB.9540

I’m wondering if that picture of Dale Earhardt appoints him as FA’s Commander of All. Pretty Kick booty commander, I think.

Zero Negative [ZN]
Public Relations/Inter-Guild Relations Officer
Tarnished Coast

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Atrophied.8725

Atrophied.8725

If we can get some transfers so that people like Paulus (and his power of disco) get some sleep before 6am each night, then I’m happy with that. Covering Oceanic/SEA with NA players is hard work when we East-coasters/Euros have jobs to be at in the morning. Sleep is important to reduce burnout, and I know some people have been experiencing this burnout and have started playing less as a result of pulling all-nighters to hold positions.

Xandra – 80s in all classes – Ele/Guard mains – [TL] – NSP

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Lanimal.6541

This is how I think when anything about FA comes up.

Theongreyjoy
[VoTF] www.votf.net

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

I am not sure why it matters? TC is their own sever, they get to make decisions for themselves based on what they think is best for them. If they want to go to T1 that is up to them, if they think they can add a bunch of transfers and stay in T2, that is their call.

While I appreciate that folks are disappointed the relative balance of T2 is no more, it was not going to last forever. It is the nature of the game and how we as players play it. While we all have opinions, sometimes it really is none of our business.

Great post. Also, as of right now, if you look at point gaps between 1st and 3rd place, tier 2 is the second closest. It has been a very balanced weekend. Of course the weekend is typically TCs lowest scoring time period, so I guess we will see.

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Laii.2780

Laii.2780

If things go as they have been, Dergenbrand might kick KN out of T2 this week or next ; ;~

[CERN] ~ WAR/Necro^ O ^)/!

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Arkanfel.8403

Arkanfel.8403

>be Kaineng
>be down 10,000 points 36 hours after reset
>+15 PPT on home BL during weekend NA daytime
>not outmanned
>less than 20 on commander at all times
>finally take back home garrison
>lower worldwide PPT than when we started
>FA and TC apparently leaving each others’ home BLs alone

So we ready to admit Kaineng is done, or are we still trying to make this “you guys are doing great!” crap fly?

Sarabi “the Roaring Fury” Aminata

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

WyldKat.4712

I’m wondering if that picture of Dale Earhardt appoints him as FA’s Commander of All. Pretty Kick booty commander, I think.

… that is Richard Petty, not The Intimidator.

So we ready to admit Kaineng is done, or are we still trying to make this “you guys are doing great!” crap fly?

Let’s have a donation drive for a treb to KN so they can really make it fly!

(edited by WyldKat.4712)

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Grimpaw.7493

Grimpaw.7493

The end result is nice of course, but in the meantime servers like FA and KN, who now have less coverage in comparison to TC, have to suffer because of it. I think that is where most of these antagonistic feelings about transfers are coming from (speaking objectively, I could care less either way).

Yup, and all of our servers have been though this situation before. There is no getting around uneven matchups as we work towards balance. It is a slow and painful process, especially if we are factionalized and unsupportive of each other. Let us know how we can help and there will be support from TCers (e.g. our support in KNs NA recruit thread).

~ Sleight of Mind ~ mesmer
~ Ann Du Lance ~ guardian
Tarnished Coast

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: whitespirit.9734

whitespirit.9734

Obby Shards.9365:

Last time i watched a GvG against [HOPE] and [CERN] cern won and the VK wiped them so nope

At least get your facts straight. The only “wiping” that got done was in a completely fair GvG. HOPE won 2-1 vs CERN, and would have continued more rounds but VK wanted in on the action too, so CERN fought them for a few rounds.

If you’re talking about what happened at the very end, it was just for fun and lols to end the night of good fights. I’m pretty sure there was mutual respect between all 3 guilds. Again…here are the videos 100% fair:

HOPE vs CERN
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Pwvfo3mR-gU

VK vs CERN
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDVcteKf5U0

Spirit Of Faith [HOPE]
Fort Aspenwood – www.gw2hope.com

Wanted to say “I Love the Lindsey Stirling music in the VK vs CERN!”
To all you fellow PD ers that take a drink when someone dies. Makes Reset Night fun but it goes quick LOL

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Arkanfel.8403

Let’s have a donation drive for a treb to KN so they can really make it fly!

That… would actually be kind of fun. Like the bungie ride at an amusement park or something .

Unless you’re talking about trebbing crap, not us (I admit it has been hard to tell the two apart recently). That would just be messy and gross.

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Laii.2780

Laii.2780

I watched KN take SM, and then push in to FA and take durios, bravos, and they even pushed into the Lord Room of FA’s EB keep, cause FA was beeing silly and trying to camp and flaunt their Jerrifer’s cap against TC with 40+ people sitting in it and the walls all down
This was jus yusterday, so yush, KN’s great~

[CERN] ~ WAR/Necro^ O ^)/!

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Arkanfel.8403

Um… have you seen the scoreboard recently?

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Ketharius.9018

Ketharius.9018

Help your sever with a positive force, not a doom and gloom view. Positiveness goes a long way.

Tarnished Coast
[FUNK] Squad

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Kingzook.1620

Kingzook.1620

Help your sever with a positive force, not a doom and gloom view. Positiveness goes a long way.

kinda funny that the server winning tells the server losing that everything is fine and to be positive……. just my two cents

(edited by Kingzook.1620)

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Arkanfel.8403

If I’m doom and gloom, it’s because that’s what the situation warrants. This server is losing population and playing like trash; both other teams are taking good advantage of it. Kaineng will be T3 in a week or two, and I am most emphatically Not Okay with that.

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Ketharius.9018

Ketharius.9018

kinda funny that the server winning tells the server losing that everything is find and to be positive……. just my two cents

It helped/helps us.

Tarnished Coast
[FUNK] Squad

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: IRSyKo.5843

IRSyKo.5843

As soon as you stop looking at the scoreboard, you will have fun.

Through discipline, we prevail.
[BT]
Fort Aspenwood

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: RoninDB.9540

RoninDB.9540

Opps Sorry! I don’t watch NASCAR :/ I guess it shows. But.. Richard Petty, still a pretty kick butt commander.

Zero Negative [ZN]
Public Relations/Inter-Guild Relations Officer
Tarnished Coast

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Professor Sensei.2941

Professor Sensei.2941

Why can’t we be friends? xD TC/KN/FA WvW-ers lighting the shortcut for JP users in the EBG JP! Friendly waves all around

I enjoyed hunting all of you.

Professor Sensei – Thief
Everything Purple

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Arkanfel.8403

As soon as you stop looking at the scoreboard, you will have fun.

heheh… I’m entirely too competitive for that! I mean, obviously I’m still having enough fun to keep playing the game, but I won’t be happy with WvW as long as my server is thousands and thousands of points behind with zero prospect of catching up, much less even staying in the same tier.

It’s one thing when you’re just a PuG, this kind of thing didn’t bother me as much when I was solo running back in the day. But now I’m in a huge guild and I often command 6 or 7 hours every day, so it’s inevitable that I’ll become emotionally invested in the score. Weeks of having all the progress I made during my command undone within an hour or two of leaving has made me a grumpy charr.

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Tallis.5607

Tallis.5607

Put in another way…

Before:
TC and FA need Oceanics reinforcement

After :
TC and kitten their Oceanics

Yet, here FA is, complaining and nagging and yelling and shouting and crying about TC’s transfers.

It’s not exactly fair to complain about something that a server does when your server did the exact same thing earlier on. Especially when they did it even bigger, eating up an entire server’s WWW population instead of just 3 guilds.

Tallis – Perpetual newbie – Tarnished Coast.
Always carries a towel – Never panics – Eats cookies.

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Chewy.9263

Chewy.9263

People will always complain about something. Let’s just leave it at that.

On another note, I could use some cookies…

Love

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Saw some folks in thread saying they were having account issues and thought I’d flag on this update:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/info/news/E-mail-from-ArenaNet

L’enfer, c’est les autres

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

I did.

And I’ll do what I want, cheers~

Reported

Have a nice day

There’s no need to be petty about this, the guy’s just frustrated and deserves to be able to speak his mind. Comments like this just make you look childish, what’s this really going to achieve?

Its not petty, its reality. Videos of players exploiting are ALWAYS reported and removed by moderators. In addition, branding entire servers as exploiters is not encouraged, regardless of someones frustration level.

I say good day to you as well.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Isaac.6041

Isaac.6041

Yet, here FA is, complaining and nagging and yelling and shouting and crying about TC’s transfers.

Actually, players from your own server are complaining about TC’s transfers

Whilst your comment is true, I feel that the majority have been ignored in favour of the minority when we are paying other guilds to join our server in an effort to reach Tier 1.

Minu, Tarnished Coast

Apparently some on TC have felt it necessary to start paying guilds to transfer here. I believe this is a bad idea. In fact, for the first time I am ashamed to be on TC if we are now paying people to come here. We have a great community here and most of us just liked playing WvW for fun. We didnt care if we might never reach tier 1. Do we really need these mercenary guilds that transfer to any server that will pay their fees? No doubt they will transfer off in a few weeks if we don’t win enough. Please reconsider this tactic TC.

I was just in EB arguing about this and there seem to be enough people who messaged me they also feel this is the wrong action on the part of TC.

As I understand it there are some CD guilds contemplating transferring to TC. Well I don’t welcome them. Yes, in the past we have been all about having fun and as roleplayers there is generally a sillier vibe here, but I feel these type of paid transfers will ruin the community.

Please TC rethink this idea.

Flooma

http://bit.ly/17xMmYE

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Oolune.4357

Oolune.4357

^The community is only ever ruined for those who read the forums and actually care about all the silliness.

Well, and I suppose those who get “end of the world” rants by crazies that come from the forums. =P

Tarnished Coast
Oolune :: Engineer — Arrow Of Oolune :: Human Ranger -- Shadow Of Oolune :: Human Thief
Box The Turtle :: Human Warrior — Bolobuns Of Steel :: Human Guardian

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Unfortunately.5940

Unfortunately.5940

This tier is currently the closest NA matchup in point-spread with less than 10k difference between 1st and 3rd. I’d say this tier is still the most competitive.

Differently/Sixtysix Sixes – Fort Aspenwood