4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Laii.2780

Laii.2780

Lot of loll’s tonight in KNBL. Super Zergs on all sides smashing into each other for the last 2 hours ;P

The skill lag was stupendous. Just watching you guys and the rest of our FA zerg blend together was just fun to watch.

I was flipping the KN North and NE camps non stop that night, even on that side of the map I felt the zergys collide @ _ @. It took me like 5min to snipe a yak cause I was auto attacking like once every 5 seconds. .

Quick score update~

Attachments:

[CERN] ~ WAR/Necro^ O ^)/!

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Quenta.2978

Quenta.2978

Good fights this week. Recap video for this matchup is upload and ready. Lots of PiNK, TSL, CO, RISE, RE, CERN, etc included. View at your leisure:

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Mif.3471

Mif.3471

Been a fun week

EDIT: I just realized we still have a full day left. Got my mental calendar mixed up :P

Attachments:

Tarnished Coast | Best cookies in all of Tyria

(edited by Mif.3471)

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Nirvana.5796

Nirvana.5796

Lot of loll’s tonight in KNBL. Super Zergs on all sides smashing into each other for the last 2 hours ;P

Here is how it looked from our side.

You took the second picture almost the exact same moment I took a picture, I can see our little VK ball getting out of the water. That was probably one of the most ridiculous fights I’ve been in for quite a while. This is why I love T2

Love Buzz [VK] – Guardian – Fort Aspenwood

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Laii.2780

Laii.2780

Been a fun week

EDIT: I just realized we still have a full day left. Got my mental calendar mixed up :P

sos cute~

[CERN] ~ WAR/Necro^ O ^)/!

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

I just wish that the scoreboard was a little tighter and the outcome was.. less predictable. Coverage wise; it’s pretty obvious we are looking at 4 T1 capable servers for the foreseeable future.

Sadly TC isn’t close to “T1” levels of Coverage compared to what either SoR or BG was able to field right before they moved up (and remember between the two only BG was able to beat JQ… once. T1 is scary)

There’s no reward for coming first but it sure was a fun goal to have for all 3 servers for a while there, I know a lot of our PvE players and PvX guilds really got addicted to WvW for the first time in some of those closer matchups.
It’s kinda difficult to motivate casual / new WvWers and explain that they should be enthusiastic about a guaranteed second place. To really see the upside of being an underdog they need to stick around, get involved in our community, find a good coordinated group and start wading through a sea of bodies while laughing like a bloodthirsty madman about their inventory space. Some people just won’t stick around for that. The new faces I see in WvW these days are just hardcore WvWers from other servers.

This is also sadly very true. I wish more Servers had TC’s mentality of coming out and fighting regardless of score every week as I think that more than anything has allowed us get us to where we are.

We definitely have our share of “fairweather fighters” but I think there simply are a larger percentage of “TC Casuals” who are willing to come out regardless of Score, PPT, or Outmanned which really helps carry us through our “darker” times.

People joke about us being roleplayers but having such a strong “PvX Community” means we have a lot of Guilds who just have “WvW Night” as Guild Activity that they come to regardless of score scattered throughout the week.

That would be my suggestion to any Server struggling with turnout. Try to work with your PvE/PvX Guilds to have “WvW Nights” during the week that they can coordinate with your more experienced Commanders.

NAGA|TC

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Arkard.3970

Arkard.3970

Score update below:

Attachments:

Miyako [Kupo] – 80 Thief
Tarnished Coast Server

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: WyldKat.4712

WyldKat.4712

Been a fun week

Time flies when we’re having fun. Or using trebs. You know, to make Time fly.

Zestee, Cryptician Zetti, Zissi The Jack, Zi Mao,
Ziffy Snidehide, Zadie Hawkkin, Zannie Oakley, Zuulja
[ODIN],[NaCl] – Tarnished Coast

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Maniac.5163

Maniac.5163

snip

I’m not really expressing a lack of turnout from “fairweather” players. From what I have seen in FA’s turnout, it’s relatively consistent. I’m just lamenting on the long term health of GW2 WvW as a whole. When the outcome become stale and the odds are skewed in one mans favour, interest inevitably dwindles. If you know you’re gonna win, same deal (Titan Alliance?).. It’s not about really about maintaining morale – it’s about how mundane and predictable things can become in this kind of situation.

The current WvW meta doesn’t produce much in the way of unpredictable excitement, it’s probably why everyone gets so excited about transfers – woo, something is actually changing and people hedge bets on who is the new top dog because coverage trumps all.

Prominent WvW guilds on FA have held WvW nights for as long as I can remember, open doors to anyone. We still have individuals and small PvE/PvX guilds poking their heads in and introducing themselves to our community. Guess I’m just reflecting on why so many of my friends from multiple servers/guild roster are inactive these days.

TC likes their part of WvW, FA likes the PKing aspect of WvW, sure, but I bet they’d both like some new interesting dynamics thrown in the mix.. a king of the hill scenario, capture the flag/orb, last man standing, capture an objective time trials, new siege weaponry, timezone based server achievements and rewards, new maps..
anyways I’m rambling. Sleep time.

(edited by Maniac.5163)

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Andy.9137

Andy.9137

Score and map update.

Attachments:

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: neomccoy.2657

neomccoy.2657

War Machine blackgate wants you! Come play with us in T1 we have a grand community that rewards the efforts of all of our battle worn solders. If is great fights you seek look no further there are fights to be had against the mightiest of enemy in foo and many others. We have high skill base but low numbers with your guilds help there is nothing that could stop us our glory Awaits.

The bravest are surely those who have the clearest vision of what is before them, glory and danger alike, and yet notwithstanding, go out to meet it.-Thucydides

Well you guys better be prepared to pay, a lot. A server (I won’t name which) is promising premium dollars for WM, RISE, CO (and maybe others) to head over. I am talking about crazy out of this world money here. But they said no since they didn’t want to leave their Kaineng brothers.

Thanks for staying all! ^^

Oh come on now. Such juicy drama and you won’t share?! We can play hangman or something to guess the server.

Through process of elimination all signs would point to SoR.

1. Its not BG because the poster talking about the gold gossip eliminated them basically directing us to ‘another server’.

2. I highly doubt JQ would pay more gold for more SEA guilds? They have the most insane SEA in NA by a long shot anyway, I do not think their SEA guilds would want to deal with even more queue times than they already have.

This leaves us with SoR who are coming close to competing with JQ and all they need is more SEA/European. Also they have recently upped their recruitment and managed to get AFS and Tsym so they are probably going all out.

or it could be a European T1 server…

Believe it or not TC posted in RE forum recruiting us. I find it funny or maybe just a troll I dont know.

Everything Purple [EP] – Tarnished Coast
Stone Walled – Guardian; Plaguefest – Necro
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjs6MOa8ukw

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Arkanfel.8403

Arkanfel.8403

If you know you’re gonna win, same deal (Titan Alliance?).. It’s not about really about maintaining morale – it’s about how mundane and predictable things can become in this kind of situation.

I don’t take issue with your post, but I did find this passage humorous because TA “disbanded” precisely because they knew they weren’t going to beat ET and JQ again. They had all played together before, but TA didn’t bail until ET and JQ started teaming up on them in earnest.

TA was 90% ego, 10% numbers and 0% player skill. They engaged “left to right” for Christ’s sake. They took advantage of a new release and pleasured themselves for a few weeks and got out before an actual strategic metagame materialized. As we quickly saw, TA did not have what it takes to be a permanent power in WvW. Their memory should not be exalted—they were overrated garbo.

Source: I was on HoD at the height of TA.

Sarabi “the Roaring Fury” Aminata

(edited by Arkanfel.8403)

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Haldunius.7864

Haldunius.7864

War Machine blackgate wants you! Come play with us in T1 we have a grand community that rewards the efforts of all of our battle worn solders. If is great fights you seek look no further there are fights to be had against the mightiest of enemy in foo and many others. We have high skill base but low numbers with your guilds help there is nothing that could stop us our glory Awaits.

The bravest are surely those who have the clearest vision of what is before them, glory and danger alike, and yet notwithstanding, go out to meet it.-Thucydides

Well you guys better be prepared to pay, a lot. A server (I won’t name which) is promising premium dollars for WM, RISE, CO (and maybe others) to head over. I am talking about crazy out of this world money here. But they said no since they didn’t want to leave their Kaineng brothers.

Oh come on now. Such juicy drama and you won’t share?! We can play hangman or something to guess the server.

1. Its not BG because the poster talking about the gold gossip eliminated them basically directing us to ‘another server’.

2. I highly doubt JQ would pay more gold for more SEA guilds? They have the most insane SEA in NA by a long shot anyway, I do not think their SEA guilds would want to deal with even more queue times than they already have.

This leaves us with SoR who are coming close to competing with JQ and all they need is more SEA/European. Also they have recently upped their recruitment and managed to get AFS and Tsym so they are probably going all out.

Believe it or not TC posted in RE forum recruiting us. I find it funny or maybe just a troll I dont know.

Wouldn’t surprise me. They would read our server forum and try to recruit every guild that expressed interest in transferring – quoted from guilds that did transfer to FA.

Look what they’ve already done to T4/T2. It’s not about fun and competitive battles. It’s about getting as many people on your server as possible to sit in towers.

This week: http://mos.millenium.org/matchups#NA

Last week: http://mos.millenium.org/matchups/history/29#NA

Anyways, was a fun week regardless of the lack of balance.

FA Mesmo – [VK]
Last words – “I’m going to jump off this cliff
and pull all those guys down cuz they’ll die.”

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Andy.9137

Andy.9137

Well….they hardly need more people. They get their guaranteed win over FA without having to worry anymore. I still miss how close the matchup was.

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Lanimal.6541

Lanimal.6541

When was this? I don’t think anyone in TC condones cross-server recruitment in the same tier. Do you mind telling us the nick of the guy who posted on the RE forums?

Theongreyjoy
[VoTF] www.votf.net

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Quenta.2978

Quenta.2978

If you know you’re gonna win, same deal (Titan Alliance?).. It’s not about really about maintaining morale – it’s about how mundane and predictable things can become in this kind of situation.

I don’t take issue with your post, but I did find this passage humorous because TA “disbanded” precisely because they knew they weren’t going to beat ET and JQ again. They had all played together before, but TA didn’t bail until ET and JQ started teaming up on them in earnest.

TA was 90% ego, 10% numbers and 0% player skill. They engaged “left to right” for Christ’s sake. They took advantage of a new release and pleasured themselves for a few weeks and got out before an actual strategic metagame materialized. As we quickly saw, TA did not have what it takes to be a permanent power in WvW. Their memory should not be exalted—they were overrated garbo.

Source: I was on HoD at the height of TA.

TA broke up because it got bored and we got sick of the 5+ hour queues.. The idea that JQ and ET were anywhere close to creeping up on TA is just silly. Some guilds remained on HoD, most switched. You might be talking about the time when TA went their separate ways and PRX and some Condemned stayed on HoD, then JQ started to creep up.

Comparing current WvW tactics and style of play that has evolved over the course of 8 months to a group of gamers (TA) who played at the beginning of the game is quite silly. The tactics that TA employed both as an alliance and as individual guilds are probably viewed as silly now, but back then, it steamrolled everyone and probably set the pedagogy of how we play today (for good and bad).

The guilds that made up TA were some of the best in the MMO PvP realm (mostly because they said they were). And they were at least able to walk their talk and dominate during the first part of the game. I think TA was ultimately a victim of it’s success and coverage: to much of it.

Source: Me. I was in the Titan Alliance (ULTD) at the forming of it and at the end of it.

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid Swords.1740

Liquid Swords.1740

Wouldn’t surprise me. They would read our server forum and try to recruit every guild that expressed interest in transferring – quoted from guilds that did transfer to FA.

Look what they’ve already done to T4/T2. It’s not about fun and competitive battles. It’s about getting as many people on your server as possible to sit in towers.

This week: http://mos.millenium.org/matchups#NA

Last week: http://mos.millenium.org/matchups/history/29#NA

Anyways, was a fun week regardless of the lack of balance.

I still remember the first week we got to tier 2 and a commander from one of the IoJ guilds that came to FA decided to read the recruitment e-mail TC sent in attempt to get them over FA. Good lulz

Fort Aspenwood – PRX

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: WyldKat.4712

WyldKat.4712

I’m just lamenting on the long term health of GW2 WvW as a whole. When the outcome become stale and the odds are skewed in one mans favour, interest inevitably dwindles.

I like going through the motions, even if I can see it’s going to be Beatdown Town. It’s comforting fun at the end of a day of worky work.

Alex Rogan: Hold it! There’s no fleet? No Starfighters, no plan? One ship, you, me, and that’s it?
Grig: Exactly! Xur thinks you’re still on Earth. Classic military strategy, surprise attack.
Alex Rogan: It’ll be a slaughter!
Grig: That’s the spirit!
Alex Rogan: No, *my* slaughter! One ship against the whole Armada?
Grig: Yes, one Gunstar against the Armada. I’ve always wanted to fight a desperate battle against incredible odds.

Some days I wonder if my brain is the one wired right, or wrong.

Zestee, Cryptician Zetti, Zissi The Jack, Zi Mao,
Ziffy Snidehide, Zadie Hawkkin, Zannie Oakley, Zuulja
[ODIN],[NaCl] – Tarnished Coast

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

You just can’t go wrong with a reference from The Last Starfighter

NAGA|TC

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Sunspots.9861

Sunspots.9861

So many sad faces in here! Sometimes when I’m feeling down I watch [PiNK]‘s latest video and remember at least someone is having fun out there! Keep up that fighting spirit and don’t let the score get ya down!

Auburn Skies – Retired- Ranger of [PiNK]
When wvw was still fun feat. [PiNK]

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Oolune.4357

Oolune.4357

Oh, you sneaky sneaky KN.

It’s a shame one of those FA stumbled across you. =P That would have been hilarious.

Attachments:

Tarnished Coast
Oolune :: Engineer — Arrow Of Oolune :: Human Ranger -- Shadow Of Oolune :: Human Thief
Box The Turtle :: Human Warrior — Bolobuns Of Steel :: Human Guardian

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Tallis.5607

Tallis.5607

And here is another score, brought to you by… me!!!

Attachments:

Tallis – Perpetual newbie – Tarnished Coast.
Always carries a towel – Never panics – Eats cookies.

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: selan.8354

selan.8354

When was this? I don’t think anyone in TC condones cross-server recruitment in the same tier. Do you mind telling us the nick of the guy who posted on the RE forums?

erm sry, but i know 3 guilds that received recruiting mails in game from tc.

Lv 80 glamour Mesmer Triforce Mesmerpower PU mes,Lv 80 power necro
[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

pedagogy

I consider myself pretty well read and educated, but dang, I had to google that word. Well played Quenta. Well played.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Rosy.5194

Rosy.5194

Oh, you sneaky sneaky KN.

It’s a shame one of those FA stumbled across you. =P That would have been hilarious.

Hey, we had to try! We figured you weren’t going to tell FA on us hiding over there. But alas, FA overran us like fireants.

It was fun.

Rosy Dawn – [CNB]

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Kreaven.3172

Kreaven.3172

Do you by chance know who sent the emails? I nor the first person who asked the question are not asking to dispute the fact. We are more asking so we can tell them to stop if they were indeed serious.

Commander Ravana Mace[CERN] – 80 Ranger
~Tarnished Coast since the beginning

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

Do you by chance know who sent the emails? I nor the first person who asked the question are not asking to dispute the fact. We are more asking so we can tell them to stop if they were indeed serious.

When I was on Dragonbrand – We were up against TC in T3. My guild leader at the time expressed interest in FA on the FA forums. I got a personal message from someone on TC inviting me to Mumble, where they pitched TC. My mind was already made up on going to FA, whether my guild went or not… I have a lot of friends from GW1, and IoJ here… My GL had also told me that he wasn’t interested, so I basically went to hear what they had to say and kind of let it go. So, saying that TC is against recruiting from the matchup is a bit false, as I also heard that they were planning on subtly approaching others on Dragonbrand as well… But I don’t know how true or false that is. Just personal experience.

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

(edited by Evalana.5480)

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Usagi.4835

Usagi.4835

You guys realise TC doesn’t operate as a collective hive mind, right? Conversely, I won’t say that everyone on FA goes onto other servers’ forums and knowingly takes WvW guides that do not belong to them and links them to their server buddies thinking they’re oh-so-smart and oh-so-sneaky!

Commander Chocolate Teapot | Prettier than you | Forum damsel in distress

(edited by Usagi.4835)

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

^^ that made me lol. Needed that end of day.

“I see your 3 chips, and raise you 2 more”

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

^^ that made me lol. Needed that end of day.

“I see your 3 chips, and raise you 2 more”

I eat all your chips! Nom nom nom .. got any dip?

L’enfer, c’est les autres

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Haldunius.7864

You guys realise TC doesn’t operate as a collective hive mind, right? Conversely, I won’t say that everyone on FA goes onto other servers’ forums and knowingly takes WvW guides that do not belong to them and links them to their server buddies thinking they’re oh-so-smart and oh-so-sneaky!

I don’t know if TC operates as a collective hive mind, nor do I care, but you do have a 2 page thread with 43 responses dedicated to trying to take NNK from Dragonbrand on your server’s website from back when TC was in T3 that was just recently refreshed with conversation since DB might enter T2 at some point.

FA Mesmo – [VK]

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Usagi.4835

Usagi.4835

I don’t know if TC operates as a collective hive mind, nor do I care, but you do have a 2 page thread with 43 responses dedicated to trying to take NNK from Dragonbrand on your server’s website from back when TC was in T3 that was just recently refreshed with conversation since DB might enter T2 at some point.

Lol it’s nice to know you care enough to keep more tabs on our server’s forums than I do. I haven’t been on the TC forums in weeks, possibly a month, so I have no idea what you’re on about.

Commander Chocolate Teapot | Prettier than you | Forum damsel in distress

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Jayne.9251

Yep and the bulk of the conversation was about DB itself and how their WvW guilds are solidly loyal to the server and there was no point pursuing any courtship … Rather a lot of admiration was expressed about their server loyalty actually.

But what has that got to do with FA copy/pasting WvW guides from TCs forums onto your own?

(edited by Jayne.9251)

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Jimmybass.2159

Jimmybass.2159

Yep and the bulk of the conversation was about DB itself and how their WvW guilds are solidly loyal to the server and there was no point pursuing any courtship … Rather a lot of admiration was expressed about their server loyalty actually.

But what has that got to do with FA copy/pasting WvW guides from TCs forums onto your own?

Pot… Kettle…

Ah hell, what’s the use. Feel free to leave a complaint in our suggestion box, just like you did the last time.

King Kong Bundy
Blood Work [RED]
Fort Aspenwood

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Haldunius.7864

You can spin it however you want.

According to your own people someone on DB read it and the server got angry, so I guess it was more than just admiration. I was merely pointing out the falsity of the blanket statement about not going for server’s guilds while in a match and the whole “it was one guy excuse”.

Nice attempt to redirect the conversation with your edit about a copy/paste of guides. I haven’t seen that thread on our forum though. Fairly certain it doesn’t exist. You’re on our server’s forum all the time though with multiple ID’s according to the thread you started, so just dig around if you want. Let me know what you find.

Edit to add – It’s nothing to be ashamed off btw. I think every server gets a fancy for NNK when they fight DB. I know we did. They are a great guild during a valuable prime time.

FA Mesmo – [VK]

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Jayne.9251

According to your own people someone on DB read it and the server got angry, so I guess it was more than just admiration. I was merely pointing out the falsity of the blanket statement about not going for server’s guilds while in a match and the whole “it was one guy excuse”.

Nice attempt to redirect the conversation with your edit about a copy/paste of guides. I haven’t seen that thread on our forum though. Fairly certain it doesn’t exist. You’re on our server’s forum all the time though with multiple ID’s according to the thread you started, so just dig around if you want. Let me know what you find.

Edit to add – It’s nothing to be ashamed off btw. I think every server gets a fancy for NNK when they fight DB. I know we did. They are a great guild during a valuable prime time.

I believe Usagi posted an image of the exact copy above (which I’ve asked her to remove) ….

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Haldunius.7864

I believe Usagi posted an image of the exact copy above (which I’ve asked her to remove) ….

PM me the image? I’m genuinely curious what you are citing.

FA Mesmo – [VK]

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Jayne.9251

Ask her to send it to you. She was kind enough to delete the image.

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Shrouded.6450

Shrouded.6450

There was no “spin” on it, she said it accurately. There were people arguing over that issue in that thread. People were aware of how loyal the DB guilds were, and most of em believe there’s no chance of em transferring over. Yet most of you seem to believe that the whole TC seem to support this.

Anyways, why do I get the feeling most people can’t get over this whole transfer deal eh “Fort Jaspenwood”? Since we’re all going down the memory lane here, does anyone recall the FA/CD/IOJ match?

(edited by Shrouded.6450)

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: NoobieOne.4167

NoobieOne.4167

FA so tryhard on their BL

Noobie One
member of [RISE]

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: TIMMEH.8106

TIMMEH.8106

FA so tryhard on their BL

did you look at your own bl cup cake?

Weilf
[BT] Black Talons
Ele

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Gandalf The Grey.1058

Gandalf The Grey.1058

BT and VK: TRY HARDER on your BL to kill those naked K=towners. Hilarious. SMH.

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: phaneo.4597

phaneo.4597

The world is round indeed…a week later, we’re back onto the “server transfers and recruitment” topic.

Please please, carry on, gentlemen!

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

Who cares who’s trying to recruit who, geez. Like any Tier 2 and up server hasn’t had a bunch of transfers. KN has probably received enough hate from every server they destroyed on the way up after their transfers, and FA received a huge portion of IoJ in a same-tier transfer and then dominated T3 for weeks. We got 3 guilds after 8 months of having a gaping coverage hole (and 4 of those months getting our maps washed green routinely everyday in T2 due to said hole) and suddenly we’re some evil bandwagon server who’s ruining WvW >_>

Lighten up, understand that matchups are always in flux and maybe the thread won’t become like the joke that is T1.

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: NoobieOne.4167

NoobieOne.4167

KN in FA bl right now

Attachments:

Noobie One
member of [RISE]

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

We got 3 guilds after 8 months of having a gaping coverage hole (and 4 of those months getting our maps washed green routinely everyday in T2 due to said hole) and suddenly we’re some evil bandwagon server who’s ruining WvW

WvW ranks are based on WvW population. FA started blowing Tier 3 out of the water after the IoJ transfers, it is no secret. Good luck in Tier 1, TC! Stable Tier 2 was fun while it lasted.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: TIMMEH.8106

TIMMEH.8106

RE you mysteriously left your own BL……

Weilf
[BT] Black Talons
Ele

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Gandalf The Grey.1058

Gandalf The Grey.1058

RE you mysteriously left your own BL……

It’s Karaoke time in your BL. Come join us.

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Jayne.9251

KN in FA bl right now

lol that’s fabulous

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

Thanks for the fights tonight, had some good ones. The portal onto the wall at QL was pretty epic.

~ AoN ~