4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: phaneo.4597

phaneo.4597

lol, selective reading is a funny thing, so is selective copy-paste thing. And yeah, funny how some people ONLY post when there’s some chance to troll the other server but never to discuss the matchup (even in the past), but please carry on gentlemen! The world is round indeed!!!

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: lani.7431

lani.7431

you do have a 2 page thread with 43 responses dedicated to trying to take NNK from Dragonbrand

You mean the thread with posts like…

‘we want to avoid targeting specific servers and poaching guilds. We need the coverage, but we don’t need to get it that way.’

‘i have to disagree with paying them off (war chest stuff).’

‘as a TC’er I am very proud of them and what they (=DB) have accomplished, and hope for their further enjoyment of wvw and their server.’

And that is just from the first 10 posts.

Yeah, sure, THAT thread proofs that alot of TCers want to recruit inside their tier! <sarcasm off>

Literally, every WvW guild on DB was approached to transfer to TC after this thread was shown to us by a friend on TC. Obviously, DB is loyal to our server and will not transfer regardless of what we are offered. I think I will go back to my own thread though enjoy the impression you have made of your server TC.

Lani [Krew] – BP
Former [EA] DB Commander

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Loken.9724

Loken.9724

Hey TC. I think you need a couple more guilds. You should try T5 this time. Lets see how many more tiers you can break

Alaric the Sic level 3 guard
Founder of [SIC] and Commander.
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV6azSCyyjhrcNy2WAGKm7w?feature=mhee

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

you do have a 2 page thread with 43 responses dedicated to trying to take NNK from Dragonbrand

‘we want to avoid targeting specific servers and poaching guilds. We need the coverage, but we don’t need to get it that way.’

‘as a TC’er I am very proud of them and what they (=DB) have accomplished, and hope for their further enjoyment of wvw and their server.’

Yeah, sure, THAT thread proofs that alot of TCers want to recruit inside their tier! <sarcasm off>

Literally, every WvW guild on DB was approached to transfer to TC after this thread was shown to us by a friend on TC. Obviously, DB is loyal to our server and will not transfer regardless of what we are offered. I think I will go back to my own thread though enjoy the impression you have made of your server TC.

Lol. So you come in here, stir up drama, take a post and copy paste it from a private forum that was made almost three weeks ago and without any context, completely ignore how the bulk of the thread continued, and then wander off?

Haha, how much did FA pay you for this stunt?

L’enfer, c’est les autres

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

phaneo.4597

The world is ROUND, indeed!

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Vazqo.8012

Vazqo.8012

Meh the pr team is going to bed.

This is one person’s opinion and they are entitled to it. I happen to have gotten multiple pms from folks in EA during our matchup just chatting and being friendly. Was nice.

Looks like a sleepless night for the pr/damage control team

Czarist/Vazqo/Vazco et al
Fort Aspenwood

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Shrouded.6450

Shrouded.6450

So much for moving on eh? So do any of you even remember DB’s reaction when FA tried to recruit their guild?

waits for FA’s own dmg control team

(edited by Shrouded.6450)

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Vazqo.8012

Vazqo.8012

I see what you did there…….try harder

Czarist/Vazqo/Vazco et al
Fort Aspenwood

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Shrouded.6450

…and I sense a change of direction now. Not bad.

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Jayne is now getting all defensive and trolly?? o_O how far you have fallen TC.

I’m being trolly?

Naw.

:)

L’enfer, c’est les autres

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Alilinke.7690

Alilinke.7690

oh that’s rich.

[nA] Professional Guild Hall Decorator

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: IRSyKo.5843

IRSyKo.5843

waits for FA’s own dmg control team

Dmg control?

FA has always been “Do whatever you want, don’t tell me what to do”

As long as we all remember that TC is nothing but classy mature respectful people, and FA is a bunch of high school degerenate godless heathens….everything will be fine

Through discipline, we prevail.
[BT]
Fort Aspenwood

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Shrouded.6450

Dont forget you’re also the self professed pvp server Full of elite highly skilled pro pvp players.

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Lanimal.6541

Lanimal.6541

I approached EA, KREW and asked my buddy who is fluent in Mandarin to have a talk with NNK. Don’t know how that is all the guilds on DB. Everyone in their right mind would have approached NNK (including FA). We had one conversation with EA on mumble, we barely talked to KREW (could only get in touch with Evalana from the official forums) and were not aware that she was not an officer/guild leader.

When we were in T3 for a week we worked on training and coverage. We were aware going back up to T2 Kaineng and both FA would have superior coverage to us (true if not for the WXP patch) so we approached a few DB guilds, particularly NNK to be able to compete with Kaineng and FA. We knew we were going back to T2 (our natural tier) and so didn’t believe that ‘talking’ to DB guilds would be considered cross-tier recruitment.

I also helped recruit KH from CD before paid transfers
I helped ZN make their decision to come to TC
I helped AWE, NAGA & ESF make the choice to come over to TC.
I posted on FIST’s forums when they were still on IoJ (before moving to FA).

FA can Q.Q about our recruitment all they want. It just means we invest time and resources into making our server better which FA probably feels they are too lazy to do. I know that IRSyko is like the only person who is constantly trying to improve FA; over here its a team effort. Please do not try to compare FA’s coverage gaps back in T3 with TC’s coverage gaps for ages in T2, everyone knows coverage gaps are exploited way more fiercely in T2 than in T3 and TC is the longest standing server in T2 (constantly coming last ) in the current match-up.

You can blame me all you want for ruining the ‘competitiveness’ of this tier. I am selfish and my primary interests are always going to be for TC so I ask myself the questions that are needed to be asked. Do our SEA and Oceanics enjoy playing constantly outmanned against FA’s oceanics and KA’s SEA? The answer was no and so I helped recruit them friends to play with. Does that ruin the competitiveness of this tier? Looking at the overall score yeah → but competitiveness has to be measured in each timezone and with WM playing again, NA & SEA are both competitive timezones which is better than it was before; previously 1/4 timezones was truly competitive and now its almost 2/4. If KA and FA up their recruitment efforts maybe we can make other timezones competitive as well. (BTW I play SEA)

If you guys have any other claims/accusations to make or any queries/concerns related to my personal recruitment efforts you can go ahead and use my name, I don’t mind it at all; you don’t have to tiptoe around it.

So back to my questions. Who posted on RE’s forums? Who approached you recently FIST?

Theongreyjoy
[VoTF] www.votf.net

(edited by Lanimal.6541)

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: IRSyKo.5843

IRSyKo.5843

I approached EA, KREW and asked my buddy who is fluent in Mandarin to have a talk with NNK. Don’t know how that is all the guilds on DB. Everyone in their right mind would have approached NNK (including FA). We had one conversation with EA on mumble, we barely talked to KREW (could only get in touch with Evalana from the official forums) and were not aware that she was not an officer/guild leader.

When we were in T3 for a week we worked on training and coverage. We were aware going back up to T2 Kaineng and both FA would have superior coverage to us (true if not for the WXP patch) so we approached a few DB guilds, particularly NNK to be able to compete with Kaineng and FA. We knew we were going back to T2 (our natural tier) and so didn’t believe that ‘talking’ to DB guilds would be considered cross-tier recruitment.

FA can Q.Q about our recruitment all they want. It just means we invest time and resources into making our server better which FA probably feels they are too lazy to do. I know that IRSyko is like the only person who is constantly trying to improve FA; over here its a team effort. Please do not try to compare FA’s coverage gaps back in T3 with TC’s coverage gaps for ages in T2, everyone knows coverage gaps are exploited way more fiercely in T2 than in T3 and TC is the longest standing server in T2 (constantly coming last ) in the current match-up.

If you guys have any other claims/accusations to make or any queries/concerns related to my personal recruitment efforts you can go ahead and use my name, I don’t mind it at all; you don’t have to tiptoe around it.

So back to my questions. Who posted on RE’s forums? Who approached you recently FIST?

I stopped doing that a while ago, stopped caring…I actually haven’t WvWed for like 2-3 weeks. I talked to about…I wanna say 3 guilds in my time.

Been stompin faces in CoH2. Anyone wanna 1v1 in it?

That’s a really big essay, dont drag me into this brah

Through discipline, we prevail.
[BT]
Fort Aspenwood

(edited by IRSyKo.5843)

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: SHAKA ZULU.3128

SHAKA ZULU.3128

Is it because I couldn’t draw a lot of pictures this week? I BLAME MYSELF. Regardless, I have not been out of college long enough to want to read all this political jabber, such a headache. Until next week, errrrbody. May your reset be lag free and your maps fully upgraded. /salute

love,

a guardian from k[Ai]neng

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: luwe.1496

luwe.1496

Less QQ and more PewPew! I don’t think we get world exp from forum posts no matter how many burn conditions you stack on a post

It’s really boring to read these threads if all you guys ever do is troll each other.

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Gao Gao.4973

Gao Gao.4973

Fort Aspenwood carries the field in both open combat and the highest forms of Role Play.

Baiyun – Necromancer
Member of Talons [BT]
Fort Aspenwood

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: lani.7431

lani.7431

You can blame me all you want for ruining the ‘competitiveness’ of this tier. I am selfish and my primary interests are always going to be for TC so I ask myself the questions that are needed to be asked. Do our SEA and Oceanics enjoy playing constantly outmanned against FA’s oceanics and KA’s SEA? The answer was no and so I helped recruit them friends to play with. Does that ruin the competitiveness of this tier? Looking at the overall score yeah -> but competitiveness has to be measured in each timezone and with WM playing again, NA & SEA are both competitive timezones which is better than it was before; previously 1/4 timezones was truly competitive and now its almost 2/4. If KA and FA up their recruitment efforts maybe we can make other timezones competitive as well. (BTW I play SEA)

I don’t blame you for recruiting what I don’t agree with is your lack of regard for what these guilds transferring would cause. The size of those three WvW guilds you attempted to recruit were the largest on DB. If you had succeeded it would have effectively sent DB down several tiers probably causing more to leave. This disregard is what I think people do not approve of.

Btw no one paid me gold to come in here though I wouldn’t mind some.

Lani [Krew] – BP
Former [EA] DB Commander

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Splattzilla.4692

Splattzilla.4692

All your base are belong to TC!

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Sunspots.9861

Sunspots.9861

Meanwhile…In the real game…Score Update. Great fights tonight. Shoutout to [HOPE] who always seems to be the one FA guild that sticks around even when they have the outmanned tag. You guys rock.

Attachments:

Auburn Skies – Retired- Ranger of [PiNK]
When wvw was still fun feat. [PiNK]

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Urrid.4593

Urrid.4593

Loot bags, propaganda, poor defenseless server, transfers, gvg, cookies, 2v1 etc etc.

How can anyone but the trolls read this cr …. OHhhhhhh. That’s why late week match threads stink!

Well then, here is to the new week’s thread…

Coral -Mesmer- Omnomnivore and TC’er.

(edited by Urrid.4593)

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Lanimal.6541

I don’t blame you for recruiting what I don’t agree with is your lack of regard for what these guilds transferring would cause. The size of those three WvW guilds you attempted to recruit were the largest on DB. If you had succeeded it would have effectively sent DB down several tiers probably causing more to leave. This disregard is what I think people do not approve of.

Btw no one paid me gold to come in here though I wouldn’t mind some.

Its up to the guilds that I approach to make that decision. I just give them information on TC, answer their questions if they are still interested. All three of the guilds decided to stay on DB. Its not like I can hypnotize guilds to move over. You just have to trust your guilds / guild leaders / commanders to make the right decision for themselves and for your server; which in your case I believe they did.

There was a reason I particularly approached these three guilds knowing that it would be close to impossible to get you guys since you were DB loyalists and that is because we want loyal guilds in TC to come over and stay here for good. The situation was similar with the CD guilds when paid transfers ended.

Theongreyjoy
[VoTF] www.votf.net

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Transistor.8746

Transistor.8746

Been taking a break from the game for awhile while I enjoy other games, but I’ve been checking in to see how TC has been doing.

Just wanted to congratulate TC on their performance the past couple months. It’s awesome how the server came from (and still has) a carefree and silly attitude that attracts the PvE/RP playerbase to dip their toes in. It’s really cool to see the pugs make such a huge difference. It just goes to show that success in WvW starts with the community, and I really feel like TC has worked hard to establish that. That’s why from the start it has been a “good” server that has now become stronger and stronger gradually over time and I think that is what the server owes to its continued success. Not many bandwagoners/fair-weathers on TC and I think it’s really starting to show.

It’s kind of bittersweet though now that any continued success will be met with a promotion to T1. Kind of in a stomp/be stomped situation at this point, although the next major PvE content patch should shake things up in T2 again if TC is still there.

Anyway, congrats guys. Slow and steady wins the race.

Typed this a page back without reading the surrounding banter, but in retrospect i can see how this would come off as sarcastic. I really wasn’t trying to be. I’ve been following the scores but not the forum drama so much. I wasn’t aware that we apparently got transfers until now. But I’m not surprised. TC is a great server with a friendly community. I’m not sure what’s so bad about getting transfers to fill week time slots. KA powered from T8 to T2 on the backs of new guilds right at the start of paid transfers. And FA had a bunch of transfers to get into T2 a couple months ago. I guess if TC does it it’s not ok for some reason?

I’ve seen TC in Kain/FA’s recruitment threads talking about what good competitors you guys are and how you would be great servers to join as well. I don’t know why this can’t be civil. Even if we do get to T1 we’re gonna get smacked right back down. We’re gonna be with each other for a long time, might as well get friendly again.

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Andy.9137

Andy.9137

Been taking a break from the game for awhile while I enjoy other games, but I’ve been checking in to see how TC has been doing.

Just wanted to congratulate TC on their performance the past couple months. It’s awesome how the server came from (and still has) a carefree and silly attitude that attracts the PvE/RP playerbase to dip their toes in. It’s really cool to see the pugs make such a huge difference. It just goes to show that success in WvW starts with the community, and I really feel like TC has worked hard to establish that. That’s why from the start it has been a “good” server that has now become stronger and stronger gradually over time and I think that is what the server owes to its continued success. Not many bandwagoners/fair-weathers on TC and I think it’s really starting to show.

It’s kind of bittersweet though now that any continued success will be met with a promotion to T1. Kind of in a stomp/be stomped situation at this point, although the next major PvE content patch should shake things up in T2 again if TC is still there.

Anyway, congrats guys. Slow and steady wins the race.

Typed this a page back without reading the surrounding banter, but in retrospect i can see how this would come off as sarcastic. I really wasn’t trying to be. I’ve been following the scores but not the forum drama so much. I wasn’t aware that we apparently got transfers until now. But I’m not surprised. TC is a great server with a friendly community. I’m not sure what’s so bad about getting transfers to fill week time slots. KA powered from T8 to T2 on the backs of new guilds right at the start of paid transfers. And FA had a bunch of transfers to get into T2 a couple months ago. I guess if TC does it it’s not ok for some reason?

I’ve seen TC in Kain/FA’s recruitment threads talking about what good competitors you guys are and how you would be great servers to join as well. I don’t know why this can’t be civil. Even if we do get to T1 we’re gonna get smacked right back down. We’re gonna be with each other for a long time, might as well get friendly again.

The difference is that the IoJ guilds came to us. We didn’t approach them. I’m not too familiar with how KN got theirs…but the reason for this drama (at least my understanding) is that it became quite apparent (from quite a few posts now) that TC will gladly cripple other servers to make their server even bigger for that precious win.

(edited by Andy.9137)

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Urrid.4593

Urrid.4593

The difference is that the IoJ guilds came to us. We didn’t approach them. I’m not too familiar with how KN got theirs…but the reason for this drama (at least my understanding) is that it became quite apparent (from quite a few posts now) that TC will gladly cripple other servers to make their server even bigger for that precious win.

Totally 100% not propaganda. Unvarnished truth!

Every word is gol…

EDIT: I dunno..my point still stands. We didn’t ask them to come :P

I am sure!

Attachments:

Coral -Mesmer- Omnomnivore and TC’er.

(edited by Urrid.4593)

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Andy.9137

Every word is gol…

BUT WE’RE FRIENDS.

Or do I need to smite you again?

(edited by Andy.9137)

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Rawr.5930

Rawr.5930

IoJ is in which tier now exactly?

I hesitate to say this as it will be taken the wrong way, but purely as an observation, those guilds that left IoJ gutted it then of their own accord, no?

If the result is the same, on what basis the distinction now?

Guilds leave or stay in their best interests, those guilds that left IoJ were fully entitled to regardless of what happened to their server.

Where’s the FA lamentations for IoJ in tier 6?

Also, why the QQ about T2 falling apart?

None of 3 servers are moving anywhere anytime soon no?

There are huge fights on any one of the maps at any given time, so whats the issue?

The big fights are here, nobody is going up or down anytime soon, cheating seems to have been stamped out for the most part, though there is still some siege griefing.

So what’s is the problem?

Arent we all having fun?

KN has their Karaoke nights, FA has their RP nights, HUGE fights EVERY night, TC gets to be loot bags.

Dont know why the need for so much QQ.

Meega Kweesta

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: neomccoy.2657

neomccoy.2657

War Machine blackgate wants you! Come play with us in T1 we have a grand community that rewards the efforts of all of our battle worn solders. If is great fights you seek look no further there are fights to be had against the mightiest of enemy in foo and many others. We have high skill base but low numbers with your guilds help there is nothing that could stop us our glory Awaits.

The bravest are surely those who have the clearest vision of what is before them, glory and danger alike, and yet notwithstanding, go out to meet it.-Thucydides

Well you guys better be prepared to pay, a lot. A server (I won’t name which) is promising premium dollars for WM, RISE, CO (and maybe others) to head over. I am talking about crazy out of this world money here. But they said no since they didn’t want to leave their Kaineng brothers.

Thanks for staying all! ^^

Oh come on now. Such juicy drama and you won’t share?! We can play hangman or something to guess the server.

Through process of elimination all signs would point to SoR.

1. Its not BG because the poster talking about the gold gossip eliminated them basically directing us to ‘another server’.

2. I highly doubt JQ would pay more gold for more SEA guilds? They have the most insane SEA in NA by a long shot anyway, I do not think their SEA guilds would want to deal with even more queue times than they already have.

This leaves us with SoR who are coming close to competing with JQ and all they need is more SEA/European. Also they have recently upped their recruitment and managed to get AFS and Tsym so they are probably going all out.

or it could be a European T1 server…

Believe it or not TC posted in RE forum recruiting us. I find it funny or maybe just a troll I dont know.

When was this? I don’t think anyone in TC condones cross-server recruitment in the same tier. Do you mind telling us the nick of the guy who posted on the RE forums?

wafflesmcgee was the nick.

Attachments:

Everything Purple [EP] – Tarnished Coast
Stone Walled – Guardian; Plaguefest – Necro
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjs6MOa8ukw

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Niko.8901

Niko.8901

Every word is gol…

BUT WE’RE FRIENDS.

Pickle, I have a proposition for you… bring Corey and the rest of [Corp] to TC and I’ll give you…

Attachments:

Otto Maggic ~Toasty
(sorry, I don’t give much wxp)

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Shrouded.6450

From a Dragonbrand player to FA Recruiters:

Sorry, but I need to get this off my chest. I’m getting a little annoyed now at how much the WvW forum and weekly match up thread are being flooded with with these requests. I know you have to get your server out there and all but I find this way disrespectful, by directly asking a server or guild that they should “come join us!” And even offer them the money is expecting too much. It’s asking for them just to abandon the server and join fa. Not going to name guild or point out individuals but please take this into account, try to be more vast than selective when advertising. That’s my thoughts on all this, sorry if it offended anyone, or I’m incorrect but this is what I’ve gathered over the past 3 week
Thanks.

Are we gonna keep going? Or are we gonna move on for the 7th time?

(edited by Shrouded.6450)

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

oh that’s rich.

Yep, blatant ad hominim attack on the Dragonbrand messenger, implying moral impropriety by DB. shakes head

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Chaba.5410

Fort Aspenwood carries the field in both open combat and the highest forms of Role Play.

Obey the THAC0! There is no RP without THAC0!

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Chaba.5410

IoJ is in which tier now exactly?

Where’s the FA lamentations for IoJ in tier 6?

Such short memories. IoJ fell apart in Tier 1, well before the remaining guilds decided to transfer to other servers (FA included) of their own accord.

Chaba Tangnu

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Andy.9137

Every word is gol…

BUT WE’RE FRIENDS.

Pickle, I have a proposition for you… bring Corey and the rest of [Corp] to TC and I’ll give you…

a cat?

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Rawr.5930

THAC0! ?

Did someone say THAC0?

God im hungry.

Meega Kweesta

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Oolune.4357

Oolune.4357

War Machine blackgate wants you! Come play with us in T1 we have a grand community that rewards the efforts of all of our battle worn solders. If is great fights you seek look no further there are fights to be had against the mightiest of enemy in foo and many others. We have high skill base but low numbers with your guilds help there is nothing that could stop us our glory Awaits.

The bravest are surely those who have the clearest vision of what is before them, glory and danger alike, and yet notwithstanding, go out to meet it.-Thucydides

Well you guys better be prepared to pay, a lot. A server (I won’t name which) is promising premium dollars for WM, RISE, CO (and maybe others) to head over. I am talking about crazy out of this world money here. But they said no since they didn’t want to leave their Kaineng brothers.

Oh come on now. Such juicy drama and you won’t share?! We can play hangman or something to guess the server.

1. Its not BG because the poster talking about the gold gossip eliminated them basically directing us to ‘another server’.

2. I highly doubt JQ would pay more gold for more SEA guilds? They have the most insane SEA in NA by a long shot anyway, I do not think their SEA guilds would want to deal with even more queue times than they already have.

This leaves us with SoR who are coming close to competing with JQ and all they need is more SEA/European. Also they have recently upped their recruitment and managed to get AFS and Tsym so they are probably going all out.

Believe it or not TC posted in RE forum recruiting us. I find it funny or maybe just a troll I dont know.

When was this? I don’t think anyone in TC condones cross-server recruitment in the same tier. Do you mind telling us the nick of the guy who posted on the RE forums?

BRB, making account on forums to pose as another server’s rep.

Tarnished Coast
Oolune :: Engineer — Arrow Of Oolune :: Human Ranger -- Shadow Of Oolune :: Human Thief
Box The Turtle :: Human Warrior — Bolobuns Of Steel :: Human Guardian

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Lanimal.6541

Just because you were not in on the VOIP meetings with FA representatives talking to IoJ representatives back then; please don’t assume FA doesn’t have people actually actively recruiting as well.

Theongreyjoy
[VoTF] www.votf.net

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Escthiil.3210

Escthiil.3210

Every word is gol…

BUT WE’RE FRIENDS.

Zerging isn’t our thing. So, no.

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Aytrix.4059

Aytrix.4059

Just because you were not in on the VOIP meetings with FA representatives talking to IoJ representatives back then; please don’t assume FA doesn’t have people actually actively recruiting as well.

Just stop. You are completely missing the point. lol

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: neomccoy.2657

neomccoy.2657

BRB, making account on forums to pose as another server’s rep.

Lol, that was posted Apr 14 look at the pic carefullt. If you want I can post the whole thread with our replies. Lol. Like I said, Im not sure if its a troll or really serious, the poster never replied back anyway, so yeah.

Everything Purple [EP] – Tarnished Coast
Stone Walled – Guardian; Plaguefest – Necro
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjs6MOa8ukw

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Oolune.4357

Oolune.4357

I highly doubt it was even anyone from TC. However, I am not all-knowing.

Tarnished Coast
Oolune :: Engineer — Arrow Of Oolune :: Human Ranger -- Shadow Of Oolune :: Human Thief
Box The Turtle :: Human Warrior — Bolobuns Of Steel :: Human Guardian

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: theCOREYCOLAK.5698

theCOREYCOLAK.5698

As a former IoJ I’m just going to say it how it is. Never Die, jumped ship to continue their karma train in the t1 servers because they didn’t like having to do enough work, a few other major IoJ guilds all went to SoR for EZ kills. The rest of IoJ (and I’m talking about a handful of guilds here) went to the losing server FA. There was no recruiting, there was no paying for guilds to go across, because at the time, transfers were still free and we needed a new homeworld to go to that didn’t carry a bandwagon status, and that had a decent PvP reputation. I petty the fact that TC, already a swamping server, feels the need to recruit further… I smell insecurities. You know you need more when 10 men can wipe out a TC zerg. rofl.

Corey Goes Shatter (One Fabulous Mesmer)
Fort Aspenwood

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Rawr.5930

Yep just one of the super effective 15 man tactical squads right there

Sorry couldnt help myself :P

In all seriousness, FA has zergs, KN has zergs, TC has wtfbbqmegaZERGS.

We all zerg, so?

The most epic night of wvw i had i a long time was a couple of nights back in KNBL where TC had 40 in bay, with KN and FA outside, and we were outmanned.

Yes, outmanned with a 40 man zerg, suffice to say, the lag was epic.

But good lord was it a sight to behold, and thanks to both servers that made it happen, my only regret was not screenshotting that.

Let’s just have fun in this GAME, and get over the need for self affirmation ok?

Attachments:

Meega Kweesta

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

phaneo.4597

It doesn’t make any sense for someone from any server to post a request to initiate a discussion on transferring and not responding at all for 5 days. And from the post, since it seems that guy thinks TC is aiming for T1, he definitely isn’t on TC since the general opinion of the majority on TC is to not hit T1 at the moment. Maybe months later, if we ever are gonna make it. But I can’t really blame him if that’s what other servers think what TC wants, and if he is on any of those other servers. Our forums are not a secret since we have FA and KN guys posting on our site now, they can see our feelings on “getting into T1” for themselves. I’m too lazy to search for the thread where we talked in detail about it, but if you’re so worried pls feel free to browse through for yourself.

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Shrouded.6450

IoJ was T1 server dominating for ages… Then along came the bandwagoners, and ruined our near instant queue times. What happened then? A majority of the great WvW guilds we had left, cause they were sick of the bandwagoners…. IoJ was already great, and suffered long before their second decline…. Please, know what you’re talking about before you run your mouth

Yes….that’s why I said this: I’ll even bold it for you.

• “Sure it was on its way down*, but you guys didn’t exactly help now huh?”

Wait I’m having trouble understanding that….
From what I know, we did not try and tear apart IoJ. They came to us.

From what you know, Lanimal seem to disagree, and this statement seem to agree with him as well:

From a Dragonbrand player to FA Recruiters:

Sorry, but I need to get this off my chest. I’m getting a little annoyed now at how much the WvW forum and weekly match up thread are being flooded with with these requests. I know you have to get your server out there and all but I find this way disrespectful, by directly asking a server or guild that they should “come join us!” And even offer them the money is expecting too much. It’s asking for them just to abandon the server and join fa. Not going to name guild or point out individuals but please take this into account, try to be more vast than selective when advertising. That’s my thoughts on all this, sorry if it offended anyone, or I’m incorrect but this is what I’ve gathered over the past 3 week
Thanks.

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Lanimal.6541

You mean to tell me all 16 guilds that moved from IoJ to FA came to the decision on their own and just gathered their belongings and left IoJ. None of them had any conversations with representatives from BT / RET / HOPE etc? Or that the first IoJ guild to move over from IoJ to FA did not act as a proxy FA representative to convince the others to come on board as well?

Theongreyjoy
[VoTF] www.votf.net

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Escthiil.3210

Escthiil.3210

Yep just one of the super effective 15 man tactical squads right there

Sorry couldnt help myself :P

In all seriousness, FA has zergs, KN has zergs, TC has wtfbbqmegaZERGS.

We all zerg, so?

The most epic night of wvw i had i a long time was a couple of nights back in KNBL where TC had 40 in bay, with KN and FA outside, and we were outmanned.

Yes, outmanned with a 40 man zerg, suffice to say, the lag was epic.

But good lord was it a sight to behold, and thanks to both servers that made it happen, my only regret was not screenshotting that.

Let’s just have fun in this GAME, and get over the need for self affirmation ok?

Yeah, totally throwing out a “super effective 15-man squad” joke doesn’t make you funny or justifies anything you are about to say when you have no idea how we roll in WvW.

I also never mentioned FA has no zergs, so you don’t have to reinforce a point that was never contested. You yourself mentioned TC has “wtfbbqmegaZERGS”, so it does help explain my point that there is a higher chance of bumping into an allied zerg in TC. Which we are not fond of.

Nobody needed any self-affirmation. I made one statement that explained why we wouldn’t transfer to you guys. Quit with getting defensive.

(edited by Escthiil.3210)

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: theCOREYCOLAK.5698

theCOREYCOLAK.5698

Yes….that’s why I said this: I’ll even bold it for you.
“Sure it was on its way down*, but you guys didn’t exactly help now huh?”

Oh, sorry, my apologise. I didn’t realise you were incapable of basic comprehension and literacy skills.

So let me say it again. Everyone left and found new homes right before free transfers were canceled. It had nothing to do with “one server stealing from another,” but more along the lines of “nobody wanted to pay to transfer.”

A dead server is a dead server. If you want, I can explain this further for you Just jump on our TS3 server.

Corey Goes Shatter (One Fabulous Mesmer)
Fort Aspenwood

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Andy.9137

You mean to tell me all 16 guilds that moved from IoJ to FA came to the decision on their own and just gathered their belongings and left IoJ. None of them had any conversations with representatives from BT / RET / HOPE etc? Or that the first IoJ guild to move over from IoJ to FA did not act as a proxy FA representative to convince the others to come on board as well?

Well….they decided to transfer without any coercing from us. Then they probably talked to some FA and I’m guessing we said sure and then….they came.

I think this is getting dragged on a little bit.