4/19 DB/MAG/YB

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

Who would tell you to read the forums and how do you get them off your friends list as quickly as possible?

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

i was told i should read the forums more

somehow i feel like i’m in the wrong place

are you rotund like an eggy dog?

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

Say no. Being an eggy dog gets you demoted and your rights taken away.

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: mrstealth.6701

mrstealth.6701

The only time YB & DB find success against us in EBG is when they hold a numbers advantage too great to overcome in almost all cases. I also find it comical that these two servers are so interconnected that they double team us constantly, infiltrate our voice communication software (mumble), and they still can’t dominate us in EBG until we all log off. Keep up the noob work and cheating..

I’ll have to start reading these threads more often….don’t want to miss anything this entertaining.

I don’t recall any secret alliances with DB, nor any info leaking into our comms from yours. Same with that “numbers advantage”…I find myself thinking that pretty much every time I see your [WaR] fight us. Far larger numbers hitting us while we are sieging something or distracted with DB.

[WaR] has been one of the more difficult to deal with forces from Mag, but that also applies to a few other guilds from both servers that are fielding zergs larger than our on-map forces. However, I would like to have your 3ft leash to keep all of our pug followers glued to us commanders…but that’s much less useful when you are outnumbered to a point where it makes you easier targets instead of abusing the 5-target AoE limit.

Footsteps Of War [FoW] | Yak’s Bend
Seer Of The Divine | Sarina Starlight | Tireasa | Caedyra

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: elorei.6251

elorei.6251

Sure would be nice if any of you guys would , I dunno, fight?

Seems like I only see you running away unless you outnumber the enemy 5 to 1.

More typical Yak’s bend. These FoW guys are pro.

http://youtu.be/36AtqfPOu58

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

mrstealth.6701

Sure would be nice if any of you guys would , I dunno, fight?

Seems like I only see you running away unless you outnumber the enemy 5 to 1.

More typical Yak’s bend. These FoW guys are pro.

http://youtu.be/36AtqfPOu58

I rarely waste my time trying to 1v1 someone, as well. Especially when it’s a thief that will probably spend 80% of the fight invisible, or some bunker D/D ele. It’s just not worth the time when I could be doing something useful.

When I do play my thief, I kinda like it when they try to run away. Usually makes them easier to kill.

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: elorei.6251

elorei.6251

I rarely waste my time trying to 1v1 someone, as well. Especially when it’s a thief that will probably spend 80% of the fight invisible, or some bunker D/D ele. It’s just not worth the time when I could be doing something useful.

Like chasing one guy for 10 minutes with 8 people then failing to kill them? Yeah, sounds way more useful.

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

mrstealth.6701

Like chasing one guy for 10 minutes with 8 people then failing to kill them? Yeah, sounds way more useful.

Sounds like the game I play with Mag/DB all the time.

In all seriousness…no. Taking the sentries/camps. Things that actually help. Every server has their “must kill it” chasers…but I rarely indulge in such things, aside from the occasional bit of amusement.

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: katniss.6735

katniss.6735

Now for the tri-week recap

Attachments:

Server: Maguuma – Leafy Lass – Elementalist (WvW)
Guild: Bill Murray [Bill]/ [DERP]
twitch.tv/mlgw2

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: Rawnoodles.1398

Rawnoodles.1398

[RE]Red Essence Here!

We had a blast today fighting against various advesaries! Fun fights in YB Garry! That 1 hour fight was fantastic!

We hope to get a few official GvG’s against YB and Mag before this weeks conclusion! Let me know if your guild is interested so we can set something up.

20v20 or 25v25 standard

Rawnoodles | Mini Noodles
[ESOL] -Elite Solidarity| Driver|
" Latest Video "

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: MomentofWeakness.1246

MomentofWeakness.1246

I know DB felt some pain tonight from the EBG maguuma crew haha, what did you think!?

Not at all, you wiped over and over and do nothing in the map, so no

The purpose was to defeat you in Zerg versus Zerg your server (DB) will always PvD during Maguuma downtime so I have accepted this as the nature of the matchup. I only would work diligently on those things if it was worthwhile. We kept your forward-most towers paper I think that’s good enough. Our concern is placing 2nd.

Its Choo – 250,000 Kills in WvW and Counting…
WvW Commander – NA PST
Sexiest Level 80 Charr Guardian In The Game

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

MomentofWeakness.1246

The only time YB & DB find success against us in EBG is when they hold a numbers advantage too great to overcome in almost all cases. I also find it comical that these two servers are so interconnected that they double team us constantly, infiltrate our voice communication software (mumble), and they still can’t dominate us in EBG until we all log off. Keep up the noob work and cheating..

I’ll have to start reading these threads more often….don’t want to miss anything this entertaining.

I don’t recall any secret alliances with DB, nor any info leaking into our comms from yours. Same with that “numbers advantage”…I find myself thinking that pretty much every time I see your [WaR] fight us. Far larger numbers hitting us while we are sieging something or distracted with DB.

[WaR] has been one of the more difficult to deal with forces from Mag, but that also applies to a few other guilds from both servers that are fielding zergs larger than our on-map forces. However, I would like to have your 3ft leash to keep all of our pug followers glued to us commanders…but that’s much less useful when you are outnumbered to a point where it makes you easier targets instead of abusing the 5-target AoE limit.

Well it’s true that when you start to mobilize a large force I focus your server because its us and you who’s fighting for 2nd place. Also if I’m in your section then your more compelled to defend which is good for us. DB always hits us strategically as we move on you guys though I look at the minimap and it’s like well there go the swords @ Dane and Quentin again .. I get where you’re coming from regarding the pugs, trust me I have to work like crazy to keep the pugs together and I rely on the players who I communicate with over voice to also help manage the pugs, it wouldn’t be possible to manage them without applying those two two things and having good mumble EBG players.

How come you guys in YB are so strong on the reset weekends and then your momentum seems to dwindle along with your overall number of fielded players per map? If you guys were able to maintain your weekend strength I think our scores would stay tighter throughout the week

WvW Commander – NA PST

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: Strippling.3524

Strippling.3524

[quote=1893050;MomentofWeakness.1246:]

Talons [BT]

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: Strippling.3524

Strippling.3524

Well it’s true that when you start to mobilize a large force I focus your server because its us and you who’s fighting for 2nd place. Also if I’m in your section then your more compelled to defend which is good for us. DB always hits us strategically as we move on you guys though I look at the minimap and it’s like well there go the swords @ Dane and Quentin again .. I get where you’re coming from regarding the pugs, trust me I have to work like crazy to keep the pugs together and I rely on the players who I communicate with over voice to also help manage the pugs, it wouldn’t be possible to manage them without applying those two two things and having good mumble EBG players.

How come you guys in YB are so strong on the reset weekends and then your momentum seems to dwindle along with your overall number of fielded players per map? If you guys were able to maintain your weekend strength I think our scores would stay tighter throughout the week

Fair weathers. If they participated more throughout the week we would be the same server that spanked DB NA crew during DB/SOS/YB matches

Talons [BT]

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: Slomoshun.6317

Slomoshun.6317

Looking forward to next week’s matchup. Had enough of DB zergs. I am a member of a small roaming guild and when our group (3 – 5) people take a camp we get swarmed by 30+ DB its ridiculous. How is it fun to run with a zerg button mashing just trying to get a hit in before the target dies. I would like to see more DB roaming groups so we could get some good fights going. zerg vs 5 can’t be fun for either side.

Eager to see if Kaineng’s PvDoor crew could be any worse than DBs. Doubtful. Last few days is keep trading at its worst. DB doesn’t sweep anything, nor defend anything. Entire zergs run right out doors past opponent siege left over in eyesight of their walls, not a single person looks down the wall to see it. I guess confident in running the stuff back over when it gets ninjaed behind them. Not sure why they even bother to fight upon seeing the opponent, might as well just wave and pass on by to continue the muscial keep trading.

WvW loses any semblance of PvP at that point, reminds me of Warhammer at its worst. So yeah, we can hope next week brings improvement.

Once we get a comfortable 100k lead, whats the point of defending..

Plus, everyone is eager to get those much needed ranks(sarcasm). They would rather run with a zerg than set up and defend or wait for attackers.

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

MomentofWeakness.1246

Fair weathers. If they participated more throughout the week we would be the same server that spanked DB NA crew during DB/SOS/YB matches

That’s too bad, I wish they stayed active it would give us and DB a more realistic portrayal of your actual potential. I enjoy the weekend battles.

WvW Commander – NA PST

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: Aeonblade.8709

Aeonblade.8709

Good fights in EB last night everyone, need to get some more yak’s back out here, feel like it’s just us vs Mag the past 2 nights! To that small 5ish man yak team we wiped with about 30 people at 3am EST on the tower… I sorry

Anarai Aeonblade [GASM] – Guardian – DB
RIP my fair Engi and Ranger, you will be missed.

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

MomentofWeakness.1246

Looking forward to next week’s matchup. Had enough of DB zergs. I am a member of a small roaming guild and when our group (3 – 5) people take a camp we get swarmed by 30+ DB its ridiculous. How is it fun to run with a zerg button mashing just trying to get a hit in before the target dies. I would like to see more DB roaming groups so we could get some good fights going. zerg vs 5 can’t be fun for either side.

Eager to see if Kaineng’s PvDoor crew could be any worse than DBs. Doubtful. Last few days is keep trading at its worst. DB doesn’t sweep anything, nor defend anything. Entire zergs run right out doors past opponent siege left over in eyesight of their walls, not a single person looks down the wall to see it. I guess confident in running the stuff back over when it gets ninjaed behind them. Not sure why they even bother to fight upon seeing the opponent, might as well just wave and pass on by to continue the muscial keep trading.

WvW loses any semblance of PvP at that point, reminds me of Warhammer at its worst. So yeah, we can hope next week brings improvement.

Once we get a comfortable 100k lead, whats the point of defending..

Plus, everyone is eager to get those much needed ranks(sarcasm). They would rather run with a zerg than set up and defend or wait for attackers.

I agree with you ^ that’s why we just try to Zerg battle you DB guys, the race for first was over as of Sunday haha.

WvW Commander – NA PST

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: FalconOSeven.2364

FalconOSeven.2364

score update 10:30 pst

Haha you may have destroyed some golems intended for DB Keep but you didn’t show the forums the picture of your entire Zerg getting wiped in the process. What a misleading image at least show multiple images to tell the whole story, by the way thanks for all the loot it was fun killing you and DB multiple times in a 3 way battle near golanta, it was an epic 30 mins of battle.

Sigh, this is why I don’t post on the forums very much. When someone calls a group of 10~ a zerg and chase them all the way across the map with 40+ and says we got wiped at golanta I just facepalm.

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: Loki.4139

Loki.4139

Maguuma can only play mesmer? haha XD

Lôkíi
Commander
[NNK]

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

MomentofWeakness.1246

Haha you may have destroyed some golems intended for DB Keep but you didn’t show the forums the picture of your entire Zerg getting wiped in the process. What a misleading image at least show multiple images to tell the whole story, by the way thanks for all the loot it was fun killing you and DB multiple times in a 3 way battle near golanta, it was an epic 30 mins of battle.

Sigh, this is why I don’t post on the forums very much. When someone calls a group of 10~ a zerg and chase them all the way across the map with 40+ and says we got wiped at golanta I just facepalm.

That’s a complete fallacy I’d agree that we had around 50 people in our Zerg + or – 5, but you (YB) also had 40 + people on the rock in between golanta and klovan, you’re Zerg rushed the golems, destroyed most of them and then you all got killed, please do not fabricate what actually happened. That was pretty crazy that you guys intercepted us like that we really wanted DB keep, me (Zero Xcel) and Sabrina as Sorcerer were like darn Yaks ruined the golem rush!

WvW Commander – NA PST

(edited by MomentofWeakness.1246)

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

MomentofWeakness.1246

Awe this must be your way of saying you admire our portal bombing skills.

WvW Commander – NA PST

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: FalconOSeven.2364

FalconOSeven.2364

That’s a complete fallacy I’d agree that we had around 50 people in our Zerg + or – 5, but you (YB) also had 50 + people on the rock in between golanta and klovan, you’re Zerg rushed the golems, destroyed most of them and then you all got killed, please do not fabricate what actually happened.

There are like 15 people in the picture I took so I’m done here. That’s how many we had so have fun with whatever you think in your own mind.

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: Martrim.1078

Martrim.1078

That’s becouse u only see 1% of our population while u pvd.

/wave

Takara Chan ~ (Thief)
Tamoko Chan ~ (Necro)
[PYRO] #MagSwag

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: Elano.2014

Elano.2014

That’s becouse u only see 1% of our population while u pvd.

/wave

Don’t tell me you never took a tower/keep when there’s no defender.

/wave back

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

MomentofWeakness.1246

That’s a complete fallacy I’d agree that we had around 50 people in our Zerg + or – 5, but you (YB) also had 50 + people on the rock in between golanta and klovan, you’re Zerg rushed the golems, destroyed most of them and then you all got killed, please do not fabricate what actually happened.

There are like 15 people in the picture I took so I’m done here. That’s how many we had so have fun with whatever you think in your own mind.

Yes because there were people higher up on the rock (outside the photo).. You must not have been there or you’d have known that.

WvW Commander – NA PST

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: Zephyrus.9680

Zephyrus.9680

Off to the races… Here’s my predictions for the next few weeks, if not months:

DB 2.0 will become solid T2, rising one position to be 3rd just behind FA (they won’t drop back to T3).

Kain will be the new leader of T3 though Oceanic/Asia power, though by a smaller margin than DB 2.0.

YB will widen the gap from SoS to remain in T3.

Mag might be initially excited by new blood in T3 but is essentially the same as YB in coverage and since everyone needs to sleep/work/school/live or at 2 out of 4 of those, we’ll still stay at the lower middle of T3.

Zefyres – Ele | Maguuma | (ex) top100 solo/teamQ casual | Youtube

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: Calvin.5380

Calvin.5380

DB 2.0 will become solid T2, rising one position to be 3rd just behind FA (they won’t drop back to T3).

Kain will be the new leader of T3 though Oceanic/Asia power, though by a smaller margin than DB 2.0.

Mag might be initially excited by new blood in T3 but is essentially the same as YB in coverage and since everyone needs to sleep/work/school/live or at 2 out of 4 of those, we’ll still stay at the lower middle of T3.

Um, DB2.0 is a not accurate. I wish we got that many people from transfers. Not a debate point, just saying what I’m seeing.

But anyways, on to my predictions for the next 4 weeks:
- DB and Kain will flip-flop between T2/T3.
- T2 will become more uneven, with TC decimating the other two servers
- T3 will remain uneven, with even battles during NA prime time, but uneven during SEA time
- Mags/YB will remain in T3, though SoS will mount a serious, but unsuccessful challenge to get to T3

Dragonbrand

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: deracs.1762

deracs.1762

Thursday a.m. pretty much sums up T3 for the last 2 months. DB owns 95% of the maps, and yet they still have 30+ in EB, with 15+ siege, camping the spawn point. This is what T3 is right now, and is simply sad

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Calvin.5380

Thursday a.m. pretty much sums up T3 for the last 2 months. DB owns 95% of the maps, and yet they still have 30+ in EB, with 15+ siege, camping the spawn point. This is what T3 is right now, and is simply sad

You should login around 7-11PM EST, if possible. You’ll see lots of exciting, even matches during that time.

Dragonbrand

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

Um, DB2.0 is a not accurate. I wish we got that many people from transfers. Not a debate point, just saying what I’m seeing.

- T3 will remain uneven, with even battles during NA prime time, but uneven during SEA time
- Mags/YB will remain in T3, though SoS will mount a serious, but unsuccessful challenge to get to T3

This all depends on the time frame for transfers. DB has been getting steady transfers even since SoS took their NA and you were fighting back from t6. DB 2.0 is pretty accurate if we’re counting from SoS’s population sap, and DB 3.0 if we’re counting from launch til now.

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

MomentofWeakness.1246

Yes maguuma dominance is from 6PM EST- 3AM EST, after that all our base belong to DB

WvW Commander – NA PST

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Calvin.5380

This all depends on the time frame for transfers. DB has been getting steady transfers even since SoS took their NA and you were fighting back from t6. DB 2.0 is pretty accurate if we’re counting from SoS’s population sap, and DB 3.0 if we’re counting from launch til now.

Haha, fair enough.

Dragonbrand

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

deracs.1762

You should login around 7-11PM EST, if possible. You’ll see lots of exciting, even matches during that time.

This was true for a while. Now sadly even this is no longer true. Logged into EB at 9pm EST last night and we had the outmanned buff. It used to be as you said, good fights, even numbers on a couple maps, but I think at least for YB people have just given up for now.
Going from the occasional EB que during our prime time to having the outmanned buff every night now, kind of tells the tale

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: EnRohbi.2187

EnRohbi.2187

This was true for a while. Now sadly even this is no longer true. Logged into EB at 9pm EST last night and we had the outmanned buff. It used to be as you said, good fights, even numbers on a couple maps, but I think at least for YB people have just given up for now.
Going from the occasional EB que during our prime time to having the outmanned buff every night now, kind of tells the tale

I wish this wasn’t the reality of the situation.
This is one of the reasons why tiers become imbalanced,
People on the losing servers just resign themselves to a loss and don’t even bother trying.

Then the first place servers wins by a more inflated margin every week because the other servers don’t put out their full forces ever, and less over time.

Dragonbrand

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

MomentofWeakness.1246

People on the losing servers just resign themselves to a loss and don’t even bother trying.

Then the first place servers wins by a more inflated margin every week because the other servers don’t put out their full forces ever, and less over time.

The reason EBG had outmanned was because I took everyone from EBG to MAG BL to take our stuff back and once we recovered in EBG we came back, you logged in at an unlucky time, our MAG BL Maguumans called for aid because the RE and WAR guilds from DB were hitting East Keep ( and other areas ).

WvW Commander – NA PST

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: Suralin.3947

Suralin.3947

When people play for points, that’s when it becomes a problem. When people play for fights, then you’ll find enjoyment in that. I know the fairweather players will just give up, but entire guilds giving up is no excuse, imo. I know [TG] will try to find even fights and engage the best we can. I know that we try to challenge ourselves with Alamos and play Tom & Jerry when we’re outmanned. There is fun to be had in WvW, even when you’re outnumbered. T2 will be great for our SEA. I don’t think it’ll be great for our smaller guilds.

DragonBrand – Terror Gaming [TG]
Fer Aline – Thf; Suralinta – Rgr; Alyra Va Tel – Ele; Mer Aline – War

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

MomentofWeakness.1246

I think you’ll be fine in tier 2, but that’s why I told Raw Noodles I thought they played phenomenal even though we won the battles (2 of the 3, first at NW Tower then at North gate of East Keep, but they won the third battle inside EK outer when they dropped traps at northwest portal door and we pushed inside) somehow all those RE guys maintained discipline when it was 2 to 1 odds (referring to the NW Tower battle), (after a portion of their guys died, probably their puggies) and RE survived for like 5 minutes and stayed very well bunched up on the commander. I was impressed it reminded me of watching a pro GvG group from GW1. Had RE jumped off NW Tower cliff towards WK they probably would have survived. My hats off to your guilds micro and coordination.

WvW Commander – NA PST

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

deracs.1762

When people play for points, that’s when it becomes a problem. When people play for fights, then you’ll find enjoyment in that. I know the fairweather players will just give up, but entire guilds giving up is no excuse, imo. I know [TG] will try to find even fights and engage the best we can. I know that we try to challenge ourselves with Alamos and play Tom & Jerry when we’re outmanned. There is fun to be had in WvW, even when you’re outnumbered. T2 will be great for our SEA. I don’t think it’ll be great for our smaller guilds.

I agree with a lot of this. I do belong to a smaller guild but we have always been RvR oriented (sorry daoc, world vs world). Part of the issue happening is even looking for smaller fights, and quick hit camps and towers is difficult as we will constantly be hit by numbers we can’t even pretend to fight against. Some is the unbalanced servers, some is the new zerg mentality of world xp, and some is the usual servers WvW players simply not coming out. Being stuck in T3 for almost 2 months has taken its toll

Its a tough scenario for Anet. Far as I can tell from forum posts, outside of T1 and T2 there simply is no server balance. For now I am simply hoping that some day we will drop to T4 and be able to roam once again in smaller non zerg groups and have some fun

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Calvin.5380

What you state is sadly true.

Tip for Mags and Kain: Yak’s don’t like their yaks killed (I bet a few of them work for PETA!). If you wish to pick up a good fight, take a camp near their spawn and face their wrath!

Attachments:

Dragonbrand

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: FrankieBonez.8361

FrankieBonez.8361

This. Dragonbrand was able to close a 50+k gap on BP and SoS after being trounced for most of the week in our respective matchups. Maguuma was able to edge out 1st place out of nowhere, if I recall correctly, against us in the lower tiers. Yes, coverage plays a factor, but ultimately it comes down to how much people want it. We could’ve easily “given up” while we were behind.

We never stopped trying against KN, TC and FA during their visits in T3 – our numbers were just not enough, but we were out in force all the time.

Guess some servers are just cut from a different cloth.

Overlord Sorin | Sorin Rising | Ansorin
Elephant Ambush [EA] | Dragonbrand | GW2 YouTube!

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Calvin.5380

This. Dragonbrand was able to close a 50+k gap on BP and SoS after being trounced for most of the week in our respective matchups. Maguuma was able to edge out 1st place out of nowhere, if I recall correctly, against us in the lower tiers. Yes, coverage plays a factor, but ultimately it comes down to how much people want it. We could’ve easily “given up” while we were behind.

We never stopped trying against KN, TC and FA during their visits in T3 – our numbers were just not enough, but we were out in force all the time.

I won’t generalize an entire server’s approach, but what you say is so true otherwise. I know Yak’s did try to rally their troops this week, but I’m not sure if there’re many WvW-centric guilds there. I guess their pugs let them down.

I still remember the week we (DB) came back on Web/Thurs against SoS just recently. It felt amazing!

Dragonbrand

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: Boonprot.6274

Boonprot.6274

Tip for Mags and Kain: Yak’s don’t like their yaks killed (I bet a few of them work for PETA!). If you wish to pick up a good fight, take a camp near their spawn and face their wrath!

PYRO took their EK yesterday, sieged it up, and farmed 40-50 of them for badges for about an hour or so. We only lost it because everyone had to go back to mag BL and defend. It’d be nice if YB and DB didn’t push our BL simultaneously every single night, but such is life.

Supreme Commander Boonprot, Lord Regent of the Portals
Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: Aeonblade.8709

Aeonblade.8709

PYRO took their EK yesterday, sieged it up, and farmed 40-50 of them for badges for about an hour or so. We only lost it because everyone had to go back to mag BL and defend. It’d be nice if YB and DB didn’t push our BL simultaneously every single night, but such is life.

Hey it’s a two way street. Half of our BL was owned by YB/Mags last night as well. I will say you PYRO guys are pretty dang scary

Anarai Aeonblade [GASM] – Guardian – DB
RIP my fair Engi and Ranger, you will be missed.

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

deracs.1762

Perspective is always an interesting thing. YB has now been stuck in T3 for almost 2 months. During this time we early on fought back from being distant 3rd to SoS to beating them. We have fought back from being distant 3rd to mag to at least closing the gap. During all this time we have faced a server in DB where we had zero chance of ever competing for the weekly score. For 2 months we have fought through this, and during our prime time, done what we can and even now with DBs new guilds, we fight. I would love to see what DBs reaction really would have been if faced with 2 months of no real chance. No way to really tell, but I am pretty kitten proud of YB showing up for 2 months when there was no chance overall

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: EnRohbi.2187

EnRohbi.2187

Perspective is always an interesting thing. YB has now been stuck in T3 for almost 2 months. During this time we early on fought back from being distant 3rd to SoS to beating them. We have fought back from being distant 3rd to mag to at least closing the gap. During all this time we have faced a server in DB where we had zero chance of ever competing for the weekly score. For 2 months we have fought through this, and during our prime time, done what we can and even now with DBs new guilds, we fight. I would love to see what DBs reaction really would have been if faced with 2 months of no real chance. No way to really tell, but I am pretty kitten proud of YB showing up for 2 months when there was no chance overall

DB took almost that long to even stabilize after we lost our guilds to SoS in October.

So you actually can see what happens when DB loses by huge margins for 2 months straight: We start winning again.
At least you guys have mostly been in the same tier the whole time, we went down to tier 6

Dragonbrand

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: Xavi.6591

Xavi.6591

Yak’s Bend, we are the gatekeepers to T3.

Fantasme Bloodwen [R.I.P. Mesmer] | Andi Runi [Warrior] | Bonedoggle [Necro] | Zooerasty [Ranger]
Angry Intent [AI] | Yak’s Bend |

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: Thorstyn.9852

Thorstyn.9852

As EnRohbi.2187, said DB has been there.

We experienced the loosing streak and that long slide down to T6. I/we have played on maps when there were only 15 – 20 of us out there doing the best that we could do against overwhelming odd.

All it really served to do was to draw us closer to each other as a community, and strengthened us for whatever we faced.

During those days i saw the names of the player beside me fighting/dieing and i knew that i could trust them and that we would always be fighting together.

I don’t think any of us on Db have or will ever forget those times. It was those experiences that made this server what it is today and whatever it will become in the future, and is the reason why we are such a great community.

I know i will never leave, despite at one time being in a major guild that choose to leave DB. I stayed, as have so many other wonderful DBers.

He who dares…

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: povV.5681

povV.5681

Hey it’s a two way street. Half of our BL was owned by YB/Mags last night as well. I will say you PYRO guys are pretty dang scary

we do try : ) thank you. sidenote to db…as much as I like seeing you go. I do believe ill miss you when your gone.

Too Pow – Do You Even HP [Bru]
pvp = shopping at gucci n loui
wvw = shopping at walmart and costco

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: warsock.7830

warsock.7830

Hey WarSock here leader of [rB]. Just want to give a shout and thanks for the fun fights to pyro de- rp and war <3 hope to see you guys again some day!

Warsock
Leader of Reckless Bravery [rB] (Dragonbrand)
www.recklessbravery.com

(edited by warsock.7830)