4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Little do folks realize that Kain is “disbanding” simply because its the only way to escape these toxic match threads. Can’t say I blame them.

(In all seriousness, I’m counting on you guys to have a short vacation, get back up here and continue to set the example of dignity and good sportsmanship again.)

L’enfer, c’est les autres

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: CHIPS.6018

CHIPS.6018

Primordus Virtus [RISE] The underdog guild of T6 to T2 chronicles of Kaineng has come to an end.

On Monday April 22 2013. I, Prince Jarvan Leader of Prmordus Virtus, announced that [RISE] will stay on Kaineng. Unfortunately the promise didnt turn out as good as it was. The guild lost strong core members including core officers due to staying. I thought of it over-night, if the guild stays it will slowly die with frustration or transfer start new and redeem the guild of quality > quantity guild. So i have decided we will farm for gold and have our designated server will be confirm on Monday-tuesday of April 29-30th.

Im deeply grateful to the people of kaineng for none-stop support and full respect of RISE. I apologize for all the promises that I made for the server. RISE gave its full potential in WvW and for the people of kaineng. The memories will live on but it will RISE again.

-Commander Prince Jarvan
94,653 Kills
3,467 WvW hours
For the people that plays with me.

Noooooo! T_T

Good lucks guys. Thanks for everything.

Chipsy Chips(Necromancer) & Char Ashnoble(Thief)
The Order of Dii[Dii]-SBI→Kaineng→TC→JQ
Necro Encyclopedia-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrAjJ1N6hxs

(edited by CHIPS.6018)

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

CHIPS.6018

Yea, I am from Tarnished Coast, and I don’t want you guys at Kaineng to give up. We have had good matches the last few weeks, I’d like it to stay that way =).

Personally I love Tier 2. It’s got enough competition without getting hardcore serious. If KN needs you, stick with KN! =3

Don’t worry about us. Those that are staying is ready for some T3 action. We need to regroup and strike again.

Have fun with DB and their 5 additional JQ tier 1 guilds. Hope you guys in tier 2 have as much fun with them as you guys did with KN.

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

CHIPS.6018

Little do folks realize that Kain is “disbanding” simply because its the only way to escape these toxic match threads. Can’t say I blame them.

(In all seriousness, I’m counting on you guys to have a short vacation, get back up here and continue to set the example of dignity and good sportsmanship again.)

Out of Fort Aspenwood, into Maguuma! >_>

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Huygens.4075

Huygens.4075

Out of Fort Aspenwood, into Maguuma! >_>

Attachments:

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Gellor.6497

Gellor.6497

Uhhh last I checked, we did not get 5 JQ guilds

P.S. Since Ev went to FA, I’m doing the update score, be really cool if I could get some TC and FA members to pose with me lol

Bodacious Gellor/Adela Grace/Cherry Poptartz [rB]
www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Sunspots.9861

Sunspots.9861

Sometimes when we are hurt, we say thing we don’t mean. We’ll always have that Hills fight to look back on fondly, when you stood across the bridge, as we did too, our swords clashing, rain falling, and you were there. We didn’t get Hills that day Kaineng, but we came back, and so will you.

Attachments:

Auburn Skies – Retired- Ranger of [PiNK]
When wvw was still fun feat. [PiNK]

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: dirtyoldgoat.5496

dirtyoldgoat.5496

If Rise and those other excellent guilds are 100 percent certain they are leaving Kaineng.

Then i want them on TC. They are all excellent guilds and good sports. They would fit right in.

imho

(i will prolly get flamed, but for the record i wish KN would stay as one, if not…. come here, sooner than later we will be in T1, id rather they be with us)

Fallendruid, White Lighter, The Native Sun
PINK is the new Black
Tarnished Coast (via Tyranny)

(edited by dirtyoldgoat.5496)

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: TIMMEH.8106

TIMMEH.8106

Of course you DO!

Weilf
[BT] Black Talons
Ele

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Nyx Xox.3540

Nyx Xox.3540

[/quote]

T8 quality guilds are showing their colors at last. Got tired of beeing carried by WM and other T1-T2 quality guilds, have you? Happy to go back to T8? How nice for you.

Also i think guilds like RISE, RE, Meow, KOR, CO, SoS belong in T2 and higher. They got what it takes to survive in there.

Look closer at T3 and below. Look how DB is getting 600+ points from Yak, and Mama. See how SoS is dominatiing T4. Yes it’s "the SoS " that everyone left.

Ask your self, KN guilds? Is this what you want ? Fighting in dead tiers, with poor 24/7 coverage?

You got Tarnished Coast, Fort Aspenwood and Dragonbrand to choose from. Don’t wait untill you start losing members, because they don’t feel like WvW anymore against weak opponents or PvDoor most of the day. Don’t lose your momentum.

[/quote]

Our true colors? Not sure what that means. I have respected every single guild that transferred to us, yet I have lost respect for the ones who leave because things got rough. Us “T8 quality” guilds I think have earned the right to be in T2 just as much as anyone else. Most of us are very small but we fight hard in WvW everyday. Especially my guild CNB. In fact we trained a lot under WM to learn new tactics we may not have known being stuck in our constant T8 matchup. We’re not happy to move down especially if that moves us to T8 again. I’m not saying it will and I hope it doesnt. At this point I am really unsure of who is 100% sticking with us except my own guild. and my 100 something person guild (who has different peak time zones) surely can’t handle it. Who knows perhaps we as a server will hold our own in T3 or T4. Obviously I am sour on the ppl leaving us but I respect them, what I dont like is just a week ago or even yesterday morning these same guilds were talking a big talk (FOR KAINENG, OMG NO NEVER LEAVING, blah blah blah) Even though in T2 everyone got some transfers the fact of it is, ppl stop putting in the fight they use to. I would constantly witness those “commanders” in LA sitting by the bank with their tag up doing nothing. While our own borderland had no commander. Yet they complained pugs on our server were idiots. Well why you were all sad face in LA those pugs held what they could and those small guilds kept fighting because that’s what old Kaineng is about. I would never want to leave a server who doesn’t give up. So sure maybe we are wasting our time and maybe we will drop to rock bottom but that’s the thing about our server we keep on fighting. I and my whole guild would rather sit on a dying server who never gives up then go to the server of the month. And my guild personally has never been discouraged from WvW because things were too hard, so I’m not worried on loosing ppl who are no longer interested.

And something important people need to know, we were NOT carried by WM and other T2-T3 quality guilds. Every WvW guild in there did their part. If only you were there seeing the coordination and the work of every guild. Even us “T8 quality guilds” Tired of the lack of respect we receive from some people. So I guess your telling me you have never seen CNB taking your things, ninjaing your tower and keeps. Our other guild leader constantly commanding the “pugs” while another leads our guild for havoc. Yeah we were “carried” though >_> and did no work in contributing.

Its Nyx Yo
[CNB] Guild leader/Commander
Sea of Sorrows

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

snip

^^ Nyx speaks the truth. Perception and history / fear of unknown and things ilke bandwagoners attribute WM did all. They did not, what they did was help enable some of the guilds and train guys as they zerged. It was nice of them. They also brought force, but were not alone.

Not the case, anyne who stepped through portal to help contribute deserves kain’s credit.

While credit for the guilds who came and will go is definitely deserved, labeling the others as t8 guilds something of the past. Because now … all of those guilds are considered t2 quality with almost 3 months experience here.

I’m not going anywhere, in fact … while I get drunk and learn 2 rotisserie this Saturday, I’m planning to actually sit and think a little proactively about the opportunity at hand. Because there is a huge opportunity for those with resilience. Leave the jaded thoughts off the table, thank and be done, move on as the new Kain.

Game of thrones friends, and the old king is dead.

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Draygo.9473

Draygo.9473

Kaineng has been here before, we have had mass transfers in, and transfers out. So far this seems to be on par with the last two. The only difference is we have room to fall and stay in competitive matchups at least.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

(edited by Draygo.9473)

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Moderator.9532

Moderator.9532

As a reminder to everyone, please stay on topic and keep up a constructive and positive discussion. Thank you.

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Urrid.4593

Urrid.4593

PPT is Peace

GvG is Slavery

Zerging is Strength

Coral -Mesmer- Omnomnivore and TC’er.

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Huygens.4075

PPT is Peace

GvG is Slavery

Zerging is Strength

And cake is delicious

Attachments:

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Gellor.6497

Gellor.6497

See ya soon then Ev! Excited

Bodacious Gellor/Adela Grace/Cherry Poptartz [rB]
www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Drakh.3128

Drakh.3128

This thread needs more cowbell.

- Drakh (BT)
- Blackgate

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Buddhajiggle.1576

Buddhajiggle.1576

Can i get a score update please

Buddah-lvl 80 Ranger
Elizabeth Kadri – 80 Warrior
TC – [CERN]-[PF] [BF]

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Cover Girl.2580

Cover Girl.2580

If no big WvWvW guild moved out of KN, what happened, then? They were a challenging opponent, then suddenly after I saw those rumors about some big W3 Guild leaving KN, KN just stopped showing up.

They fell apart after that first loss to us, realized they were not going to T1 as they had been planning to do and gave up.

It is soooo unfortunate because the matchup with KN has been great fun, we finally got some sea/oceanic servers to be more competitive with them and they all start leaving

When WM and CO left SBI, they promised to steamroll everyone on their way to number 1. Looks like settling in T-2 was not in the cards and they are moving on again. WM and CO were content in SBI until SOS beat us twice then they both jumped to Kain, which was being stacked tight. Interesting to see which T-1 server they decide to pick now. For the record. Called it … called it SO hard.

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]
(Borderlands Stationed Commander)

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

They wont pick a t1 server… unless a EU server has already been in contact and is paying there move, which would make me sad. I could imagine they would rather pick a server to find opponents to GvG with over there so I’m crossing out piken

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Zoja.2631

Zoja.2631

Ask and you shall receive!

Attachments:

Zona Eshe
Too Drunk To PvP[LUSH]
Standing United[STUN]-TC

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Tallis.5607

Tallis.5607

<score update deleted> Nevermind, Zoja beat me to it.

Probably cause it’s thursday morning for me, I never could get the hang of Thursdays.

Tallis – Perpetual newbie – Tarnished Coast.
Always carries a towel – Never panics – Eats cookies.

(edited by Tallis.5607)

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Zoja.2631

Zoja.2631

<score update deleted> Nevermind, Zoja beat me to it.

Probably cause it’s thursday morning for me, I never could get the hang of Thursdays.

; ) <3 to a fellow Hitchhiker fan!

Zona Eshe
Too Drunk To PvP[LUSH]
Standing United[STUN]-TC

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Vespirisa.1497

Vespirisa.1497

WvW gets more depressing everyday..

IoJ→KN→DB→SoR→CD→SoR→TC → SBI
Scrub D/D Ele. What’s server loyalty?

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Buddhajiggle.1576

Buddhajiggle.1576

Ask and you shall receive!

thank you!!!!!

Buddah-lvl 80 Ranger
Elizabeth Kadri – 80 Warrior
TC – [CERN]-[PF] [BF]

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Nyx Xox.3540

Nyx Xox.3540

Kaineng hasn’t stopped showing up. We’re there, the few ppl and guilds who don’t wanna give up.

Its Nyx Yo
[CNB] Guild leader/Commander
Sea of Sorrows

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Thustlewhumber.7416

Thustlewhumber.7416

And something important people need to know, we were NOT carried by WM and other T2-T3 quality guilds. Every WvW guild in there did their part.

This^ x100 billion.

It was a good run, got lots of hate on the way up, enjoyed the bejeezus out of all the people I ran with and played against. I (we) learned a lot from everyone we matched up against, and hopefully you guys learned some good stuff from us along the way.

Kaineng was suppose to be the ultimate WvW playground for all those people who wanted it. Unfortunately, it didn’t stay that way. It was a great time for us, and I am sure we will be mentioned FOREVER – love us/hate us, at least you will remember us. :-)

WvW Necro

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: amonian.3596

amonian.3596

welcome to co guild. I am also from kain.

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: xxxzavulonxxx.8413

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

Plenty of video footage states otherwise.

[SU]

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: kiwiburner.2186

kiwiburner.2186

I’m not going to read beyond the last 4 pages of posts, but I will say:

This has happened to Kaineng before, when WAR (my guild), iSPY and NoQQ left. There was a huge amount of pessimism but also solidarity – we basically accepted that we’d have to eat a huge amount of dirt at the bottom of tier 8 before we found the will to win again.

Not that long after the transfers started, led (I think) by CO from SBI.. to be honest I didn’t pay so much attention to the transfer history. I just remember all these new commander tags popping up and the commanders making disparaging remarks to us PUGs in map chat (“This is why you’re still in tier 8, but don’t worry, we’re here to save you”).

These commanders were (rightly as it turns out) treated with suspicion by the long time Kaineng players. Never mind, Kaineng will return.

That is all.

“poopsock made it past the filters!” -stinkypants.8419

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

CHIPS.6018

I’m not going to read beyond the last 4 pages of posts, but I will say:

This has happened to Kaineng before, when WAR (my guild), iSPY and NoQQ left. There was a huge amount of pessimism but also solidarity – we basically accepted that we’d have to eat a huge amount of dirt at the bottom of tier 8 before we found the will to win again.

Not that long after the transfers started, led (I think) by CO from SBI.. to be honest I didn’t pay so much attention to the transfer history. I just remember all these new commander tags popping up and the commanders making disparaging remarks to us PUGs in map chat (“This is why you’re still in tier 8, but don’t worry, we’re here to save you”).

These commanders were (rightly as it turns out) treated with suspicion by the long time Kaineng players. Never mind, Kaineng will return.

That is all.

But this kind of drama is a big hinderance for this server. From now on everyone, old or new, native or transfer, must cooperate together if we want to succeed.

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Nabrok.9023

Nabrok.9023

Lol its funny how there is always a “Benedict Yarnold” at spawn when BT is on the map GG guys.

Defenitly the only way u can win fights lolo.

You guys should try to learn to win without cheating.

I don’t understand this message. How’s a player at your spawn making you lose fights…?

You know exactly where we are going and are ther ready before we get there. You know you can’t win even when we have half your numbers so you have to know where we are going to be ready.

Always an excuse…

Not trying to be mean here, but there’s always a new reason you don’t win the fights – ‘You outnumber us’, ’You’re spying on us’, etc. etc. etc. – I’m sorry that you’re losing the fights, but there is no need for you to accuse us of cheating when you don’t win.

Sounds a lot like my 8 yr old when my 7 year old beats her at Yahtzee.

Yeah, we’re not really losing fights though.

“I’m not a PvE, WvW, or PvP player – I am a Guild Wars 2 player”
Tarnished Coast – Dissentient [DIS]
All classes

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Ruprect.7260

Ruprect.7260

please try to take the tower again

I honestly at this point could care less if we win or lose we are finally getting some fights!!!!

Sad as it is getting wiped by your gigantic zerg is more fun that I have had all week. Everyone has just been running all week

Ruprect – [DIS] Dissentient
Mesmer/Elementalist/Guardian/Necromancer/Warrior
[TC] Tarnished Coast

(edited by Ruprect.7260)

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: JudgeD.5673

JudgeD.5673

Ever try to spy (scout) on TC? I think my poor eng has got spiked most of all by TC doing that of any servers I’ve faced. Honorable mention, of course, goes to FA. I think both of these servers are paranoid sometimes…. :P

The Robertsons – Julie, Lyana, Adrian, and Lewis
CrSy/LaWz
Tarnished Coast Server (formerly of Kaineng)

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

TIMMEH.8106

Is this post for real? you got smacked around, lick your wounds and learn from it, don’t post bs. DIS you have work to do accept it and move the hell on. At worst numbers were equal. We were actually complimenting you for not leaving the zone.

Weilf
[BT] Black Talons
Ele

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Nabrok.9023

Lol its funny how there is always a “Benedict Yarnold” at spawn when BT is on the map GG guys.

I don’t understand this message. How’s a player at your spawn making you lose fights…?

You know exactly where we are going and are ther ready before we get there. You know you can’t win even when we have half your numbers so you have to know where we are going to be ready.

Always an excuse…

Not trying to be mean here, but there’s always a new reason you don’t win the fights – ‘You outnumber us’, ’You’re spying on us’, etc. etc. etc. – I’m sorry that you’re losing the fights, but there is no need for you to accuse us of cheating when you don’t win.

You’re not? Okay. =)

Ya not so much, even with a spy we were farming you at tower lol

O.o You wiped us one time =P

Our objective was to take the tower. We have the tower. Winning.

All classes

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Ruprect.7260

Lol I have a screen shot you have twice our numbers lol. Either way it is not an excuse, we should still be able to win. I just done understand the point of the spy???

I was frustrated earlier and I apologise my remarks were kitten at best.

[TC] Tarnished Coast

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

TIMMEH.8106

what spy? we don’t have a spy lol

Weilf
[BT] Black Talons
Ele

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Huygens.4075

Always an excuse…

Not trying to be mean here, but there’s always a new reason you don’t win the fights – “We are outnumbered”, “There was a spy in our spawn”, etc. etc. etc. – I’m sorry that you’re losing the fights, but there is no need for you to accuse us of cheating when you don’t win.

It’s okay we only play for the fights.

Hey wait…

Attachments:

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Issues.5789

Issues.5789

Always an excuse…

You’re not? Okay. =)

Ya not so much, even with a spy we were farming you at tower lol

O.o You wiped us one time =P

Our objective was to take the tower. We have the tower. Winning.

So you get to decide the objective for a whole guild. Makes sense. For me; if I get wiped by a guild, the last thing I’d consider it is as is “Winning”.

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Ulfnar.8317

Ulfnar.8317

Hey now guys, let’s be civil here. DIS got to take the tower so they win. BT and friends got to wipe DIS about 12 times in the process so we win. Everyone wins!

Acctually to be fair it wasn’t just DIS that got wiped, it was a lot of militia as well. Militia that also helped take the tower, so more win all around!

2nd edit: to be clear this is not sarcasm, you guys soldiered through a lot of getting killed to get that tower, and that is impressive.

(edited by Ulfnar.8317)

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Nabrok.9023

Hey now guys, let’s be civil here. DIS got to take the tower so they win. BT and friends got to wipe DIS about 12 times in the process so we win. Everyone wins!

LOL, I’ll take that. Hope you got some good loot bags off us.

Unfortunately I barely even got a chance to pick up the few I got off you in the early engagements.

All classes

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Ruprect.7260

Lol I have a screen shot you have twice our numbers lol. Either way it is not an excuse, we should still be able to win. I just done understand the point of the spy???

We don’t have a spy, though.

As far as our ‘big numbers’ – I’ve been on both sides of the coin – Against FA and With FA – and it’s really weird from different POVs — both sides look outmanned. but really the numbers are equal or close. I have fraps of some of the fights that I take just to see what we do well, and what we need to work on, and I assure you – we’re all like ‘WOW LOOKIT THAT HUGE ZERG’ just as much as y’all probably do. =P

I agree it alwaysd looks bigger, that is why I screenshot them and count so I can get a better idea of what the numbers are.

So everytime we see this guy at our spawn BT is on the map and you guys magically know exactly which way we are leaving our spawn and beat us there lol.

I counted in the screenshot, you guys had about 60, not all BT. we had 38, not all DIS.

Either way numbers don’t matter.

[TC] Tarnished Coast

(edited by Ruprect.7260)

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Calvin.5380

Calvin.5380

19 pages? And I thought Mags were forum champs. I have a feeling that the next week is not gonna be pretty

Dragonbrand

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Huygens.4075

19 pages? And I thought Mags were forum champs. I have a feeling that the next week is not gonna be pretty

Oh lawd.

You have no idea.

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: phaneo.4597

phaneo.4597

Forums are never pretty, no matter how hard you try to keep them clean! Everyday a troll gotta troll the trolly troll outta trolls.
Atleast you won’t be getting random party invites from us to hear trakittenalk like Mags do. A couple of days ago I got a party invite from a FA group. I said hi and had to leave due to obvious reasons to not let them spot us :P, but I spoke to them in PM’s. It was a nice conversation though, so am glad I’m atleast not in a tier with the Goons despite all the forum trakittenalk.

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

(edited by phaneo.4597)

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Huygens.4075

25 pages or thread lock, place your bets!

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Ruprect.7260

25 pages or thread lock, place your bets!

But we only have 2 days left and Fridays don’t really count. I can’t recall us ever having a thread lock. Has it really got to be that bad?

[TC] Tarnished Coast

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Tearofsoul.9843

Tearofsoul.9843

Benedict YARNOLD!? He is the most notorious spy…Insert rumor x <tinfoil hat pic>

Lol I know at least he is creative with the name. There is no question what he is.

Lol waht a surprise, BT seems to be gone and so is Benedinct Yarnold.

You should tell him to at least create a guild here that might make him look a little more legit, and I expect it to be as creative as his in game name.

Don’t try to be funny here, at first you called us “80 men zerg” back in the day; now “60 men zerg”, and “spyder men zerg”?

How many time were both TC and FA charged in face to face at the same time? You KNEW we are there too, should we call “DIS must have spy in FABL” as well?

And it wasn’t just BT and friends vs DIS. DIS also had PiNK, TSP, and other friends.

Please stop finding excuse for youself or you will wipe to us over and over and over again.

Lothem

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Haldunius.7864

Haldunius.7864

Half the numbers? DIS must be slacking. I’d expect them to only need a quarter of the numbers from what I’ve read on this forum

FA Mesmo – [VK]
Last words – “I’m going to jump off this cliff
and pull all those guys down cuz they’ll die.”