4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: naphack.9346

naphack.9346

with these numbers(11 supply camps for et, 11 towers for GOM) I’d love to have the map to see the full spread…

The only crime, turrets committed, is being good against the celestial meta.
The mob has spoken and the turrets shall be burnt at the stake.

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: TallDan.6350

TallDan.6350

@ Gilkin: Please don’t leave us, I have been doing a lot of borderlands defence with no commanders to follow and almost no other players on at times, and caps aside you are one of the few commanders I will follow at all, because your fun, don’t be down helps us have fun.

People who say agg are all that ET have are basically talking rubbish we have many fine players and guilds and I don’t run with zergs but have lots of fun and score lots of points for the team.

I love you guys at GoM and and FC both of your servers have many fine players and GoM have some pretty fun tactics which I have had a lot of fun adapting to.

Keep up the good work to all the players in T8, going to start a T8 love fest. I think all 3 of our servers are awesome and won’t listen to anyone who bad mouths any of us :p

Lady suzi ~ Human Guardian {} Gizmo Gregory ~ Asura Engineer
Firezof Arrows ~ Sylvari Ranger {} Hudeeni ~ Norn Mesmer
Ruins of Surmia [KoA]

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Luke.8295

Luke.8295

@ Gilkin: Please don’t leave us, I have been doing a lot of borderlands defence with no commanders to follow and almost no other players on at times, and caps aside you are one of the few commanders I will follow at all, because your fun, don’t be down helps us have fun.

People who say agg are all that ET have are basically talking rubbish we have many fine players and guilds and I don’t run with zergs but have lots of fun and score lots of points for the team.

I love you guys at GoM and and FC both of your servers have many fine players and GoM have some pretty fun tactics which I have had a lot of fun adapting to.

Keep up the good work to all the players in T8, going to start a T8 love fest. I think all 3 of our servers are awesome and won’t listen to anyone who bad mouths any of us :p

Dan you are too tall (Love fest over!)

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Scleameth.6809

Scleameth.6809

Agg has to have a big influence to carry the reputation that they do, but that said… I’ve not yet encountered the full might of Agg but still get my butt kicked by ordinary ETs so very true: ET is definitely not all about Agg. But I’m sure they will be missed if they suddenly decided to leave, no?

FC – [SNKY]
Keep the Faith (and stay out of AC fire)

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Darkothe.1253

Darkothe.1253

Well…Agg comprised a VERY large chunk of the zerg-murder ball that was rolling through the GoM borderlands last night.

BTW…I found someone’s undergarments in a sconce in the Lord’s Room after we’d kicked out some ET squatters from Bay. Honestly, you people need to learn how to be proper house guests. Drinking all the beer, not re-filling the ice in the freezer, leaving empty pizza boxes all over the place – well…it’s just disgusting.

Any chance the bro-mance between ET and FC is going to develop into something more? I mean the red border lands stay pretty darn red throughout the day while you blue meanies keep coming in to do naughty things in our borderlands. Is it love…or just a physical thing?

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Daemonne.5018

Daemonne.5018

Well…Agg comprised a VERY large chunk of the zerg-murder ball that was rolling through the GoM borderlands last night.

BTW…I found someone’s undergarments in a sconce in the Lord’s Room after we’d kicked out some ET squatters from Bay. Honestly, you people need to learn how to be proper house guests. Drinking all the beer, not re-filling the ice in the freezer, leaving empty pizza boxes all over the place – well…it’s just disgusting.

Any chance the bro-mance between ET and FC is going to develop into something more? I mean the red border lands stay pretty darn red throughout the day while you blue meanies keep coming in to do naughty things in our borderlands. Is it love…or just a physical thing?

It’s all perspective and coincidence. Over the weekend we in ET saw FC’s territory completely untouched while both FC and GoM continuously invaded ET BL.
I’m pretty sure it goes to whomever has the greater lead will be the one to get hit by both to shorten the spread.
As far as AGG’s zerg ball, it’s not their fault. Agg runs a group and people learn where they are and flock to their commander’s Tag. They are a skilled guild and peeople like to roll with em.

If you play solitaire with only one suit, your game is going to end faster and feel lacking.

(edited by Daemonne.5018)

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: TallDan.6350

TallDan.6350

Yes agg would be missed as would any large guild if they left.

Yes we have been worrying about GoM more than FC but that is after you took first place and have been more of a threat recently, it’s just normal tactics.

Anyway keep up the love this matchup is epic fun, still love you guys despite being too tall

Lady suzi ~ Human Guardian {} Gizmo Gregory ~ Asura Engineer
Firezof Arrows ~ Sylvari Ranger {} Hudeeni ~ Norn Mesmer
Ruins of Surmia [KoA]

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Advent.6193

Advent.6193

Don’t worry, GoM and ET. We’re far from done here, I would think. (goes back to the lab to devise new attack patterns…)
In all seriousness, it’s been quite a while since things were this close. I’m looking forward to seeing what our three sides get up to next.

Malegryne (Sylvari Mesmer), Lannka (Asura Thief) – Ferguson’s Crossing: [PRD/BRB/OMFG]
Other 80s: Any but Warrior

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: roostapro.9827

roostapro.9827

Score update for those that care about score more than the fun:

Nice and even, 4k difference between 1st & 2nd, and 5k difference between 2nd & 3rd

Attachments:

Eredon Terrace – Voladeir Roost (Ele)|Roosta (War)|Error Occurred (Gua)|Àneskâ Necrötiâ (Nec)
RoostaGW2

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

So much easier than facing the 50 man zerg.

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Darkothe.1253

Wow. So, just cruising over to the t7 boards. Was SF always as full of themselves when they were here in t8, or is this attitude something new that came with the points gift from Anet? If you guys had to suffer through months of trash talk and posturing like they’re throwing around in the t7 post…my hat is off to you all.

Fun match up so far. Except that blue murder ball that was rolling around our BL last night. STOP THAT. You’ve trampled most of the gardens and spooked all of the moose.

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Sororita.3465

Wow. So, just cruising over to the t7 boards. Was SF always as full of themselves when they were here in t8, or is this attitude something new that came with the points gift from Anet? If you guys had to suffer through months of trash talk and posturing like they’re throwing around in the t7 post…my hat is off to you all.

Fun match up so far. Except that blue murder ball that was rolling around our BL last night. STOP THAT. You’ve trampled most of the gardens and spooked all of the moose.

Would explain why we at GoM get the same treatment.

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Ragnarok.4586

Ragnarok.4586

I gotta say, its been fun for my guild seeing our old friends on GoM so soon again after leaving!

Mekanos – Engineer | Alradian – Warrior
[FcTR] on Maguuma

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Darkothe.1253

I gotta say, its been fun for my guild seeing our old friends on GoM so soon again after leaving!

They can be your friends again! Just transfer to GoM! We have parties, free beer, exotic dancers and a fine selection of wines and cheese. You know ya’ wanna.

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Darkothe.1253

No it’s just that the SF forum warriors are kitten so the only thing we can talk about in that thread is ohhh you Zerg to much!!!!! OH MY GAWD WHERE ARE ALL YOUR SMALL ROAMER GROUPS?!? That’s pretty much the whole conversation with the few talks of invul anet employees and a bunch of paxa vs os vs the SF who are all like mwhaha you guys sucks t1 here we come!!!

This thread is where the party’s at

We miss you Atomic!!! sob

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Ragnarok.4586

Ragnarok.4586

They can be your friends again! Just transfer to GoM! We have parties, free beer, exotic dancers and a fine selection of wines and cheese. You know ya’ wanna.

Hah, thanks for the invite, but we had serious reasons for leaving. Also, the transfer was free at the time ;-)

Mekanos – Engineer | Alradian – Warrior
[FcTR] on Maguuma

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Runamok.9638

Runamok.9638

They have always thought quite highly of themselves. They have obviously earned it. I mean you would too if you had turned a small number of native PvE players into a hardcore skilled WvW fighting force. Their lack of increase in numbers right before the end of free transfers had nothing to do with it. Maybe they got maybe 1 or 2 guys right before but you know…nothing more.

As soon as you start to question whether or not you want to eat the baloney sammich they are trying to feed you every day they will start getting all “fact’y” on you…wait and see.

One Angry Brotha — Stafro Elementalist
Once in a While Mediocre Commander
#ETSummer2014BandWagon

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Kay.5416

Kay.5416

Wise Quaggan say: Don’t paint a whole server with one brush. It will foo up your perspective, weed.

I’d like to have some more silly fun, I think. I’ve got 30+ something of that ruminant tonic left. Just need to score some quaggan and more of the doll ones and I’ll be happy.

Ferguson’s Crossing: Heliolite & handful of others

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

What is full of themselves? I mean, what exactly are you talking about?

And you think our forum warriors are kitten? LOL, because we let our results speak for themselves we have no need to sharpen our troll skills… I mean really, I am glad that other servers forum trolls impress you, but if that is all it takes, well, enough said.

Good work ET on moving into first!! So happy you guys are working it with all you have, you were tough fights especially when outnumbered like you were. I am proud of you guys and proud to be able to call some of you friends. Keep it up!!

Cantar Soulfyre-Norn W|Canter Soulfyre-Human G|Cantirus Foghorn – Charr R
Born and raised in Sorrow’s Furnace – WvWvWest Coast Squad
“All hail the mighty Flame Ram!!!” – said by Someone Somewhere at Sometime

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: titanlectro.5029

titanlectro.5029

I’d like to have some more silly fun, I think.

Don’t Worry, ASH is here! We put the “Madness” in GoM.

From December: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a22BKwCatlQ

From Last Saturday: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-0xrZYwCGg
(Jump ahead about 7min to see us in WvW.)

Gate of Madness | Leader – Phoenix Ascendant [ASH]
Niniyl (Ele) | Barah (Eng) | Luthiyn (War) | Niennya (Thf)
This is my Trahearne’s story

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Darek.1836

Darek.1836

Please keep the t7 kitten talking in the t7 kitten talking thread! We like your company but we’d rather keep all of that away.

also, any guilds wanna setup duels anywhere from 1v1 to 5v5? maybe ASH? BS?

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Sororita.3465

I’d like to have some more silly fun, I think.

Don’t Worry, ASH is here! We put the “Madness” in GoM.

From December: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a22BKwCatlQ

From Last Saturday: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-0xrZYwCGg
(Jump ahead about 7min to see us in WvW.)

i miss all the good things it seems…i had to paint some bathrooms and bedrooms =/

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Darkothe.1253

What is full of themselves? I mean, what exactly are you talking about?

And you think our forum warriors are kitten? LOL, because we let our results speak for themselves we have no need to sharpen our troll skills… I mean really, I am glad that other servers forum trolls impress you, but if that is all it takes, well, enough said.

Good work ET on moving into first!! So happy you guys are working it with all you have, you were tough fights especially when outnumbered like you were. I am proud of you guys and proud to be able to call some of you friends. Keep it up!!

Oh hai! Not necessarily impressed with SF’s forum trolls…or much else your server has to offer honestly.

More…hmm…confused why a server who can field massive zergs against other servers, who are poorly matched wvwvw population wise, finds it necessary to gloat endlessly on the boards about their zerging prowess and the “OMGWTFBBQ point spread”. Just curious really. I’m sure that there are quite a few high school students out there who regularly brag about beating up kids in elementary school. I just don’t see the point in it I guess. /shrug. If it brings joy to you, then have at it. Just kinda’ sad really.

But, back to Tier 8. Great fun so far everyone. And much respect to a pair of ET guardians last night who had the good form to bow to me after a good, long fight. That shows class!

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Sororita.3465

Please keep the t7 kitten talking in the t7 kitten talking thread! We like your company but we’d rather keep all of that away.

>.>

See i can kill lvl 80s…

What time do you guys have fightclub in this tier? it was thursday nights in T7, dont knwo if you guys want to do that every week.

Attachments:

(edited by Sororita.3465)

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Oh hai! Not necessarily impressed with SF’s forum trolls…or much else your server has to offer honestly.

More…hmm…confused why a server who can field massive zergs against other servers, who are poorly matched wvwvw population wise, finds it necessary to gloat endlessly on the boards about their zerging prowess and the “OMGWTFBBQ point spread”. Just curious really. I’m sure that there are quite a few high school students out there who regularly brag about beating up kids in elementary school. I just don’t see the point in it I guess. /shrug. If it brings joy to you, then have at it. Just kinda’ sad really.

But, back to Tier 8. Great fun so far everyone. And much respect to a pair of ET guardians last night who had the good form to bow to me after a good, long fight. That shows class!

Well, obviously I can’t speak for other SF folks, just myself. I do not talk kitten really, I just try to point out flawed logic and inconsistencies when it comes to others trying to make fun of SF for winning (or losing). Like the generalization that all Sf is is a giant zergball, or that we are picking on elementary school kids. Poor analogy there really, because WvW is a battlefield and you have to fight the matchup you are given. I mean, really, are we supposed to not use our advantages and let the other servers win??

As for the “gloating”, try looking at the T8 thread last week and see how many T7 came there to tell SF that we would get ROFLSTOMPED and how we would get crushed in T7 and that we didnt deserve to move up, etc. And then all the kitten talking (from ALL sides, even SF) when our T7 matchup started. That “gloating” you speak of was not something that was started by SF, we are just more than happy to point out the flawed logic that was thrown our way even before the matchup began.

Pretty soon (I hope) we will be moving up another Tier and hopefully the WvW populations with the new Tier will be more even. But as long as the other T7 servers continue to talk kitten about things beond our control or legitimate tactics/strategies that EVERY server would use if they had it, then we will keep “gloating” (defending) about ourselves. The proof is in the pudding, so to say.

(Please notice, I never attacked either server or said they suck, etc. I know dealing with the higher WvW numbers is not easy. But to whine about something you KNOW your server would use to it’s advantage if they had it, well, is pretty lame.)

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Darkothe.1253

Well, obviously I can’t speak for other SF folks, just myself. I do not talk kitten really, I just try to point out flawed logic and inconsistencies when it comes to others trying to make fun of SF for winning (or losing). Like the generalization that all Sf is is a giant zergball, or that we are picking on elementary school kids. Poor analogy there really, because WvW is a battlefield and you have to fight the matchup you are given. I mean, really, are we supposed to not use our advantages and let the other servers win??

As for the “gloating”, try looking at the T8 thread last week and see how many T7 came there to tell SF that we would get ROFLSTOMPED and how we would get crushed in T7 and that we didnt deserve to move up, etc. And then all the kitten talking (from ALL sides, even SF) when our T7 matchup started. That “gloating” you speak of was not something that was started by SF, we are just more than happy to point out the flawed logic that was thrown our way even before the matchup began.

Pretty soon (I hope) we will be moving up another Tier and hopefully the WvW populations with the new Tier will be more even. But as long as the other T7 servers continue to talk kitten about things beond our control or legitimate tactics/strategies that EVERY server would use if they had it, then we will keep “gloating” (defending) about ourselves. The proof is in the pudding, so to say.

(Please notice, I never attacked either server or said they suck, etc. I know dealing with the higher WvW numbers is not easy. But to whine about something you KNOW your server would use to it’s advantage if they had it, well, is pretty lame.)

I suppose you could characterize what NSP and HoD are saying as “whining”…but when someone is facing odds as grossly stacked as they are (wvwvw population wise), I think they have a right to feel some bitterness.

As to your other point…gloating (for any reason) is just poor form. If you can’t be a gracious winner, it begins to border on the whole highschooler kicking sand in the elementary school kid’s face. Not saying that you are doing this, but there are plenty from your server who are actively engaged in such behavior in the T7 thread.

Now…back to t8! Props to the DD elementalist and thief pair that was running around flipping camps in the GoM borderlands. You two were hard to kill!

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Lightsbane.9012

Lightsbane.9012

To the guild BS on ET I would like to duel you guys not the 5vs1 as I charge you guys but 1vs1 hit me up.

love you Basic.
from your friendly neighborhood kormak. [eat more lead, Mekanos]

As quick as the Valkyries ride,
As true as Odin’s spear flies,
There is nowhere to hide.

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

I suppose you could characterize what NSP and HoD are saying as “whining”…but when someone is facing odds as grossly stacked as they are (wvwvw population wise), I think they have a right to feel some bitterness.

As to your other point…gloating (for any reason) is just poor form. If you can’t be a gracious winner, it begins to border on the whole highschooler kicking sand in the elementary school kid’s face. Not saying that you are doing this, but there are plenty from your server who are actively engaged in such behavior in the T7 thread.

Now…back to t8! Props to the DD elementalist and thief pair that was running around flipping camps in the GoM borderlands. You two were hard to kill!

Completely agree on the numbers things, I get it. But it is not something that we can control so why are we being blasted for it?

So you find all that kitten talking about SF just fine but when we counter that, it is “gloating” and poor form? Those who lives in glass houses…

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Darek.1836

>.>

See i can kill lvl 80s…

What time do you guys have fightclub in this tier? it was thursday nights in T7, dont knwo if you guys want to do that every week.

I really don’t know but I know we’re set to do it at anytime!

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Highlie.7641

Highlie.7641

hmm to log on or not to log on…

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Darkothe.1253

Completely agree on the numbers things, I get it. But it is not something that we can control so why are we being blasted for it?

So you find all that kitten talking about SF just fine but when we counter that, it is “gloating” and poor form? Those who lives in glass houses…

You kinda’ lost me on your second point there. I hope you’re not referring to the PAXA/OS nonsense – they always do that. Most of the comments from HoD and NSP have been made because of the “sudden” adjustments in the points (right or wrong), the feeling that they’ve been plunged into a fight against a foe that really has no business being in the tier with them, and the perception that they are at the mercy of the SF murder-zerg ball.

Your server is winning, and will probably continue to win that bracket until you move or are again moved out of it. Some of your server mates could just be a bit classier by not grousing so loudly about your shut out. Just sayin.

Let’s move this conversation over to the appropriate thread…as it really doesn’t have anything to do with t8. You guys got your ticket out of this bracket last week, and we’re in the process of getting to know our new friends here.

/hugs and kisses to our new friends.

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

You kinda’ lost me on your second point there. I hope you’re not referring to the PAXA/OS nonsense – they always do that. Most of the comments from HoD and NSP have been made because of the “sudden” adjustments in the points (right or wrong), the feeling that they’ve been plunged into a fight against a foe that really has no business being in the tier with them, and the perception that they are at the mercy of the SF murder-zerg ball.

Your server is winning, and will probably continue to win that bracket until you move or are again moved out of it. Some of your server mates could just be a bit classier by not grousing so loudly about your shut out. Just sayin.

Let’s move this conversation over to the appropriate thread…as it really doesn’t have anything to do with t8. You guys got your ticket out of this bracket last week, and we’re in the process of getting to know our new friends here.

/hugs and kisses to our new friends.

Affirmative, I keep doing the generalization thing, which I hate so why am I doing it too?? You are right, it is PAXA that I notice mostly.

Right on, this is T8 thread Keep up the good work ET and FC, kinda miss my little brothers…

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: atomicjellybean.5389

atomicjellybean.5389

Hey SF, lets keep the arguments to the t7 thread pleaseeee

Owner of PHAZE {PHZE}
Commander Atomicjellybean
Henge of Denravi

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Hey SF, lets keep the arguments to the t7 thread pleaseeee

Sorry, see above.

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Darek.1836

Thanks for taking the action and moving to your thread guys.

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Daemonne.5018

@ Cantur: You guys better have progressed to T6 by the time we move to T7, I don’t want to go through all that again LOL.

@ Darkothe: You just have to be patient. SF had the masses to be considered way under their tier of play. All servers are going to have smack talkers and responders. There are some really good people in SF, it just sometimes doesn’t seem so because sometimes the smack-talkers overshadow the silent. Take in consideration their possible population numbers, the loud mouths on the forums hardly make up a small %.
As to my patient comment, I’m sure (even if Glicko doesn’t do the job properly) that the Dev’s are tracking SF and will step in and move them up again. Just don’t expect it to be right away. You may have to deal with them a month or a few as we in ET and FC had to.
The bright side is, after awhile, you really learn how to deal with shutting down the masses and turn them away. The downside is, you won’t have the numbers around the clock to continuously do this so will have to be content with the satisfaction you get from accomplishing what you can, when you can. Ignore the score. Concentrate on your competition with the other server until such time comes when SF have moved along.
OR if you can do-ordinate with the other server, you can give SF the fight they want, but moving them along to the next tier would be better as a whole.

If you play solitaire with only one suit, your game is going to end faster and feel lacking.

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Daemonne.5018

On a T8 note, Stuck at work, any score updates?

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Darkothe.1253

Heh. Daemonne…I’m on GoM. Have been from the start and am having fun with the fights this week. I just like poking bears with sticks. Yes…I’m a trouble maker.

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Daemonne.5018

Heh. Daemonne…I’m on GoM. Have been from the start and am having fun with the fights this week. I just like poking bears with sticks. Yes…I’m a trouble maker.

Having a Blast with you guys! Keep it up :-D

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: pita spoon.5708

pita spoon.5708

“You guys better have progressed to T6 by the time we move to T7”

good luck with that.. we here at GoM are not gonna let you move up that easily.. you gonna have to earn it.

How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?
Let’s ask tootsie.

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

team sheen? forget that. its TIER sheen. t7 is winning this thread.

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

LOL, miss the T8 thread, I really do!

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Darkothe.1253

Transfer to GoM!! Problem solved. We have cookies!

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: atomicjellybean.5389

atomicjellybean.5389

Lol I feel that the t7 thread is just this big battleground and down here in happy t8 thread everyone is all like Q(^.^Q has my cookie

GO ET AND GOM AND FC

FIGHT RAINBOWS WITH RAINBOWS

Owner of PHAZE {PHZE}
Commander Atomicjellybean
Henge of Denravi

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: SilverAce.7132

SilverAce.7132

Agg is a great guild, and I for one am happy they came to ET. If they left yes they would be missed by a lot, but its not for what they do in WvW but who they are as players. I have ran with them a few times and have seen a lot of respect.

Now to main reason I came to add a post. KWBH, PK, TFoR, TAC and many other ET guilds are all pulling together and taking over stuff, or defending. Yes we are kind of a zerggy server but as T7 can you need to be to deal with the numbers SF can through at you. The habit is hard to break.

GOM sorry but since you have a nasty zerg (meaning as a good thing, no disrespect) that hits when most of us are a sleep you can see us mainly hitting you while we are awake. It just how it has to be for now. Btw it was a fun fight two nights ago in EB at the supply camp close to your keep. We had maybe 15 and you keep trying to take camp with two different groups (one on each side). We had to hit one side chase them away then hit other side. It lasted about 35 min and was a blast.

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Ynot.8397

Ynot.8397

>.>

See i can kill lvl 80s…

Video or it didn’t happen Besides, he was an ET scrub!

Ferguson’s Crossing→ SoS→ DR→ EBay

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Darek.1836

psh.. FC had everything you have and more. also were medium again so only 500gems to transfer

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Darkothe.1253

psh.. FC had everything you have and more. also were medium again so only 500gems to transfer

But we’re MADNESS!! …and it’s cool. Besides, our dancing girls are far prettier than those overweight Charr that you all have been promoting as “sexy girls”.

Now, get back to your borderland and think about what you’ve done. It’s kittentail hour on GoM, and I’m late for my martini.

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Darek.1836

We’re actually more of the dancing asura type.. charr are pretty ugly.

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Darkothe.1253

We’re actually more of the dancing asura type.. charr are pretty ugly.

You wound me to the quick good sir! Being a Charr Mesmer I take offense to that…

No, you’re right. We’re pretty ugly. But really…asura make better foot stools than dancing girls.