4/5 Dragonbrand - Yak's Bend - Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Kovu.7560

Kovu.7560

Are you talking to your own server? I don’t understand the DB posts here!!

Just a general statement towards some of the above few posts whining about night capping as well as a post on the previous page that claims we have massive zergs during the day hours that win through sheer number.
The reason we still own our map right now is because nobody’s tried to take it. There are only about 10 of us on the map. .__.

~ Kovu

Charr Ranger, Necromancer, Thief
Fort Aspenwood. [CREW], [TLC], [ShW], [UNIV]

in WvW

Posted by: Xephyron.4702

Xephyron.4702

Are you talking to your own server? I don’t understand the DB posts here!!

Just a general statement towards some of the above few posts whining about night capping as well as a post on the previous page that claims we have massive zergs during the day hours that win through sheer number.
The reason we still own our map right now is because nobody’s tried to take it. There are only about 10 of us on the map. .__.

~ Kovu

Yak’s is fighting for 2nd while Mag is busy defending Yak’s. It will probably change in a few hours as more people get home

in WvW

Kovu.7560

Yak’s is fighting for 2nd while Mag is busy defending Yak’s. It will probably change in a few hours as more people get home

Fair enough. My point, however, is that the reason DB is keeping up relatively in ppt at this hour is not because we have people, instead it’s because our own borders are being mostly left alone. You guys are fighting each other. We’ve always been an [outmanned] server at this hour, with perhaps enough people to queue up one map. And by one map, I mean EBG.

If Dragonbrand has a night crew going around turning the maps into paper, do something about it during your peak hours. This matchup is close, and we just lost a big day guild to Gunnar’s Hold.

~ Kovu

in WvW

Posted by: kfarb.6732

kfarb.6732

Is your name Kovu?

~kfarb.6732

Maguuma – considered by many to be the best

in WvW

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

This is some next level forum stuff. DB starts topics and then asks us to lay off the topics. Really changing this forum meta.

in WvW

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

This is some next level forum stuff. DB starts topics and then asks us to lay off the topics. Really changing this forum meta.

The student has become the master?

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in WvW

Posted by: Kronyx.2570

Kronyx.2570

I never have to look for the DB/YB/Mag thread anymore. Its always the first one ;D

Rheayas – 80 Guardian
Guild Leader Of [LOOT]
Yaks Bend Allaince Commander [YBA]

in WvW

Posted by: Calvin.5380

Calvin.5380

When did DB grow a set? A set they really don’t deserve. The level of wut reading the last page of this thread has to be at least level 12, EA, I offered you a massage before. You seem tense offer is still on the table.

Free massage? I’m in. I hope the offer is open to non-EA guild also

And on the usage of “night crew”, the world is round. For Asian players, we are the “night crew”. Just saying

Dragonbrand

(edited by Calvin.5380)

in WvW

Kovu.7560

I never have to look for the DB/YB/Mag thread anymore. Its always the first one ;D

Tier 3 is best tier.

~ Kovu

in WvW

Posted by: George Steel.1804

George Steel.1804

Takin a cute lil nap with Forest Boar and the this poor Yak’s Invader.

/yawn

Attachments:

Platinum – Guardian
Technical Strength – Engineer
Dungeon Master – FotM 46

in WvW

Posted by: Ketharius.9018

Ketharius.9018

choo chooo
What was that… do you hear it?
Choo Choooo
It can’t be…
CHOO CHOOOOOOOO!
No, not again… we just capped everything back..

Where was/is the NNK pain train this morning?

I read this and went “wat” thinking about SoR’s [Choo]

>__< oops.

Tarnished Coast
[FUNK] Squad

in WvW

Posted by: John Widdin.9618

John Widdin.9618

Seriously, how is this not fixed yet?

Attachments:

Zachary ~ Mesmer/ John Widdin ~ Warrior/ Zazmataz ~ Engineer
Maguuma – [TriM][DERP]

in WvW

Posted by: kerona.3465

kerona.3465

Seriously, how is this not fixed yet?

First rule of Spatial Surge Club is don’t talk about Spatial Surge Club.

What is this.

Maguuma [PYRO]
Oblyth, Mes ~ Nadeshiko Naito, War ~ Hwertu, Gua
Evenree, Necro (M) ~ Ran Still Died, Thief

in WvW

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

I want to apologize for my actions in the EBG JP tonight. It was my first time camping and I was very rude and enjoying an unfair fight a little too much. It wasn’t sportsman-like or honorable to chain pull people to their deaths, kill them using 3+ people, and /laugh at that necro from HATE so many times.

But it felt so good.

I will not camp the jumping puzzle…..

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

in WvW

Posted by: ChapDev.7650

ChapDev.7650

I want to apologize for my actions in the EBG JP tonight. It was my first time camping and I was very rude and enjoying an unfair fight a little too much. It wasn’t sportsman-like or honorable to chain pull people to their deaths, kill them using 3+ people, and /laugh at that necro from HATE so many times.

But it felt so good.

Don’t worry while you were doing that you missed the hilarity at our South West tower.

Honestly ask Kyrime and Co. for the details but when the Golem appeared I nearly fell out of my chair.

Bad Looking Necro Tryhard [BLNT] ~ Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: wads.5730

wads.5730

But it felt so good.

i havent been able to camp much this week due to exam in jackson, someone needs to do it.

gold star to anyone that knows what i’m referencing

in WvW

Posted by: Sol.4310

Sol.4310

I like tier 3 just wish WvW had some roamers/duellers around. DB doesn’t seem to bad but Yak’s you guys only Zerg? surely there are some roamers/duellers on your server.

Saizo Sol – Ranger
Twitch – Aussie Streamer

in WvW

Posted by: Wreakin.6854

Wreakin.6854

Maguuma should really cry more about not having “numbers”. I’m sure it makes them feel better.

in WvW

Posted by: Bunzy.8674

Bunzy.8674

But it felt so good.

I am glad someone kept playing with that necro after I was done with him.

Bunzy – I’m a mother father gentleman
Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

in WvW

Posted by: lani.7431

lani.7431

Your Sea is tier 8, at best… I win. XD

I’m impressed. Our ten guys are t8! WE’RE DOING IT GUIZ!! MORE BEER.

nope no joke, t4 worthy, gl with that. you can’t even keep us ticking 50 during your prime time.

Is that a challenge? I like challenges.

Maguma has more than 10 during Sea time. I’ve seen it with my own NA eyes. Who was giving me that massage?

Lani [Krew] – BP
Former [EA] DB Commander

in WvW

Posted by: sdsakuragi.8170

sdsakuragi.8170

Maguma has more than 10 during Sea time. I’ve seen it with my own NA eyes. Who was giving me that massage?

He was referring to our SEA player base. What you’re seeing is 10 SEA players and a gaggle of sleep deprived NA players.

in WvW

Posted by: SmoothHussler.6387

SmoothHussler.6387

Maguuma should really cry more about not having “numbers”. I’m sure it makes them feel better.

You must have a reading comprehension problem it seems. I dont think anyone from Mag here is crying about overall numbers vis a vis DB. The fact of the matter is Mag is a NA server and as such its prime time in during evenings EST during which time I have yet to see us not in control.

The issue is that when all of NA is either sleeping or going off to work, your oceanic presence is going player vs gate bonkers in empty bls.

Maguuma: Thug Life: [DERP][ME][PYRO] and other assorted dead guilds.

in WvW

GuardianOMS.8067

Everyone should really cry more about not having “numbers”. I’m sure it makes everynoe feel better.

in WvW

Posted by: RockonHarder.7235

RockonHarder.7235

Well, it’s certainly interesting to be bumped and to play one of the classic maguuma matchups : Versus DB & Yaks.

On Yaks : I find it super fun to see the improvements in general build strength and playmanship that you guys have done since the last time Maguuma had an opportunity to go yakslappin’ ;p . Of all the servers, you guys are probably the closest in numbers and individual fighting power and I love fighting you guys.

On Dragonbrand : Basically Dragonbrand have two things going on for them : Numbers and the infamous nightcap team. Build str & playmanship wise, DB are weaker than Mag or Yaks….. but the incredible amount of guys you can push into a fight means that no matter how strong you are, you just eventually get grinded down : at those odds it just gets ridiculous. ( How often a fight is gonna start 3mag vs 4db, and eventually turn into a 3vs8 ? Often.) And that nightcapteam is STILL as ridiculous as ever ( i mean, it is the same guys who nightcapped the whole wvw pie for xmas here).

I predict Dragonbrand will win by PvDooring and superzerging to victory, while we’ll be getting the real ACTUAL fighting done this week with the yak’s guys, cuz they actually live in our timezone and aren’t as kitten to fight.

Dragonbrand will win because during our prime time we can actually cap most everything maguma controls getting them down to 30-50 PPT on all the maps while during your guys prime time your only able to get DB down to 100-150 PPT and that will likely be alot less after the weekend warriors take a rest.

Deathmonger esq lvl 80 necro
DB forever!!

in WvW

sdsakuragi.8170

DB is the all-American server. When it can’t be done domestically, OUTSOURCE! XD

in WvW

Posted by: nikkistar.1409

nikkistar.1409

I like tier 3 just wish WvW had some roamers/duellers around. DB doesn’t seem to bad but Yak’s you guys only Zerg? surely there are some roamers/duellers on your server.

The only way to combat zergs, are with zergs. We have roamers and duellers, BV being one of the roamers/duellers. This could be said about any of the servers. I have yet to see any real roamers, as when we go roaming, your server tends to call a huge number of reinforcements to deal with our roamers.

Complaining about nightcapping? Welcome to T3, we have been dealing with this for 3+ weeks already, and we haven’t even cried about it as much as you guys in the first 3 days. It’s a part of the game, adapt to it, whining doesn’t accomplish crap, but make everyone QQing about look like babies.

Attachments:

[Yak’s Bend] [BV] Blackwater ‘Buttwater’ Vanguard – Leader
Ele/Nanumee – Mez/Boba Bunny – Thief/Star Shadowfang

(edited by nikkistar.1409)

in WvW

saiyr.3071

I for one would like to see DNA vs BV

in WvW

Pinko.2076

[img]https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/24437_432187723537701_1015010559_n.jpg[/img]

The only way to combat zergs, are with zergs. We have roamers and duellers, BV being one of the roamers/duellers. This could be said about any of the servers. I have yet to see any real roamers, as when we go roaming, your server tends to call a huge number of reinforcements to deal with our roamers.

Complaining about nightcapping? Welcome to T3, we have been dealing with this for 3+ weeks already, and we haven’t even cried about it as much as you guys in the first 3 days. It’s a part of the game, adapt to it, whining doesn’t accomplish crap, but make everyone QQing about look like babies.

you’re right, nikki, DB should stop complaining about night capping. thank you.

in WvW

nikkistar.1409

I for one would like to see DNA vs BV

Any friendly dueling is okay with us

in WvW

saiyr.3071

Whoever the EA elementalist was at Maguuma ruins, that was a fun fight until the warrior interrupted it

in WvW

GuardianOMS.8067

Holy moly DB was the one crying about it. Maguuma is used to servers with oceanic guilds. Did you forget CD still has one? Yea, and we fought them for weeks with our twenty people and being outmanned in our own BL. Give it a rest, this chest thumping about something NO ONE is complaining about, simply pointing out, is getting old.

It’s barely 6pm, lol, wait a bit more.

To be honest, our asians are the morning crew. You guys are night-capping everything.

Here’s the post that started it all. Now can we stop finger pointing? The old night capping argument isn’t even worth trolling anymore.

(edited by GuardianOMS.8067)

in WvW

Posted by: kfarb.6732

kfarb.6732

As CFO for Maguuma I contest starnikki’s charges.

Maguuma – considered by many to be the best

in WvW

Posted by: Zephyrus.9680

Zephyrus.9680

Pretty sure it was a YB crying about large Mag zergs instagibbing smaller YB groups or even solo players, then a DB saying Mag finally has a night crew while they technically only have a ‘morning’ crew. Then a series of ‘NO U’ type arguments at which point I became highly confused and lost track of everything.

There was probably a master plan with messages between the secret allies somewhere in that though.

Zefyres – Ele | Maguuma | (ex) top100 solo/teamQ casual | Youtube

in WvW

nikkistar.1409

As CFO for Maguuma I contest starnikki’s charges.

Original. I got better kitten coming out of my kitten

in WvW

Posted by: lani.7431

lani.7431

Now you’re all just crying about crying and can’t figure out who started it. How about we all just hug it out?

Lani [Krew] – BP
Former [EA] DB Commander

in WvW

Posted by: declan.3968

declan.3968

6 pages?

Don’t you guys have something better to do, I dunno, WvW?

in WvW

Posted by: Teebonez.8395

Teebonez.8395

<Done in a Troy McClure voice ala Simpsons>

You might know me from such videos as"WvW drunken shenanigans" Or the smash hit music video “We’re Budz”

Im the Jelly to Huges peanut butter, AKA the other guardian the zergs break there teeth on with TooHuge late at night. I have had such a blast nightly being outnumbered, breaking DB zergs,ninjaing keeps, and spiking the “badges” that are nice enough to get in front of my sword.
I just had to come say Hi to all my adoring fans, and that I’ll see you tonight in WvW. Please no autographs, that’s Too Huge’s department.

in WvW

Posted by: Serebus.7314

Serebus.7314

Good fight vs PYRO today in that out of the blue GvG :P ME from Mag is next, Maybe next week TG can have a date with the guilds from Mag <3 wear something nice.

Bronade – Guild leader of TERROR[TG]
Homeworld = Home Borderland!

in WvW

sdsakuragi.8170

6 pages?

Don’t you guys have something better to do, I dunno, WvW?

Can’t; work computers run WvW like a slideshow.

in WvW

Posted by: jaycatano.6738

jaycatano.6738

http://www.twitch.tv/jay3303/b/387214647

Some reset night action with a few of my guildies. Some roaming, some camping, some semi big battles and at about 1:20:00 we decided to ninja Yak’s west keep on their borderlands with the help of a few of the EVOH guys. The video was pretty long so I don’t expect anyone to watch the whole thing, hell I wouldn’t even watch the whole thing lol. Thanks for all the fights guys, been enjoying this tier a lot so far.

Slightly Better Ele
Violent Resolution [VR]
Maguuma

in WvW

GuardianOMS.8067

Now you’re all just crying about crying and can’t figure out who started it. How about we all just hug it out?

Two people have stated how it started, but I digress…

in WvW

Posted by: Strippling.3524

Strippling.3524

for those interested, Fight Club is on right now at Mag BL behind the windwill

Talons [BT]

in WvW

GuardianOMS.8067

Seriously, stop having fight clubs when I’m at work. That’s the second time this match up. There better be one tomorrow!

in WvW

Pinko.2076

Seriously, stop having fight clubs when I’m at work. That’s the second time this match up. There better be one tomorrow!

lots of mesmers!

in WvW

GuardianOMS.8067

Of course. Mesmers are so op and overused. I swear I only wanted one because they are pretty and poop butterflies.

in WvW

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

Good fight vs PYRO today in that out of the blue GvG :P ME from Mag is next, Maybe next week TG can have a date with the guilds from Mag <3 wear something nice.

Yeah, good fights. Sorry we had to leave so abruptly. The map was queued and we felt rude wasting space.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

in WvW

Posted by: kerona.3465

kerona.3465

I don’t know about all this crying and night capping business but I find it cute that people think Maguuma hasn’t been to tier 3 before or something.

Maguuma [PYRO]
Oblyth, Mes ~ Nadeshiko Naito, War ~ Hwertu, Gua
Evenree, Necro (M) ~ Ran Still Died, Thief

in WvW

Posted by: SmoothHussler.6387

SmoothHussler.6387

P.S. I am very disappointed on the sportsmanship side. I rolled around in deer form on Yaks BL with a few friends and found alot of hostile Maguma and Benders. To the ones that didn’t kill me and hung out with us thanks for the entertainment. Loved sitting in Yak’s Garrison while some Maguma capped it cept most weren’t that friendly only a couple.

Yes I saw you in northwest camp with my guardian guildie. I felt bad for killing you as I didn’t know whether you were just kidding around or trolling. Apologies. If I see a deer – a female deer, ill be sure to wave and pass.

Maguuma: Thug Life: [DERP][ME][PYRO] and other assorted dead guilds.

in WvW

Pinko.2076

I don’t know about all this crying and night capping business but I find it cute that people think Maguuma hasn’t been to tier 3 before or something.

Our last times here was fa/db and tc/db which was 5x as oppressive around the clock, so I don’t know why people kept warning us about yaks/db!

in WvW

Posted by: Strippling.3524

Strippling.3524

thanks for all the fun tonight at duels. Shoutout to [iLL] and others who where there.
Look forward to more, us [DD] had fun!

Talons [BT]