4/5 HoD/SF/NSP (4th attempt at civility)

in WvW

Posted by: titanlectro.5029

titanlectro.5029

Wow… three thread locks.

At this rate, the mods will be looking for a way to prevent you from restarting the thread.

Gate of Madness | Leader – Phoenix Ascendant [ASH]
Niniyl (Ele) | Barah (Eng) | Luthiyn (War) | Niennya (Thf)
This is my Trahearne’s story

in WvW

Posted by: Wafflez.8460

Wafflez.8460

Clearly my eyes are deceiving me I will trust you over what I watched.

Give me a timestamp at which point PAXA visibly downs or kills someone. Prove your point with facts instead of adwords and injecting bias beforehand.

Anyway, the end point was that we wanted to fight PAXA, but they turned tail and didn’t show up again that night, so it was dissapointing. No one said anything about them failing or us owning them.

Ok, maybe i just assumed too much based on the previous arguing with them and then telling them to take a look at the vid. Also from what I know about their running times they tend to log off at about midnight central, so depending on your timezone and the in game clock in that vid looks like its getting close to that, so that could have been why you didn’t see them come back. Anyways looks like you had a fun fight over the tower.

in WvW

Posted by: Varconi.1804

Varconi.1804

Give me a timestamp at which point PAXA visibly downs or kills someone. Prove your point with facts instead of adwords and injecting bias beforehand.

Anyway, the end point was that we wanted to fight PAXA, but they turned tail and didn’t show up again that night, so it was dissapointing. No one said anything about them failing or us owning them.

You are claiming that noone gets downed in your video? ROFL watch it again try 10 secs in for the first revive to pop up wait a few more for the others.

XOXO Female Asura Mesmer NSP | Female Sylvari Engineer

in WvW

Posted by: Pizz.3698

Pizz.3698

Here’s a vid of a 2v2 between a pug+me and [ tM ], ended up in a draw. Nice fight guys ! Keep them coming : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSDNwmZaZPg

Piiz

in WvW

Posted by: Glaeser.8015

Glaeser.8015

Here’s a short clip of [Seed] and some pugs getting attacked by a HoD group trying to ninja Bluelake after we cleared NSP out.

P.S. sorry for the bad editing
P.P.S. paxa might want to watch it

This is your big paxa fail? I count atleast 15 guys there, plus npc commander which can 1 shot people and actually did to one of the paxa guys. So 15 plus commander vs their 5 and you expected them to win?

Lol, there was 6 of us guildies there, with 2 pugs. There was at least 6 PAXA guys that ran up and we were inside an NSP tower. We just got done fighting off a 10~ish man NSP-named NSP guild and were trying to cap when they ran up. Killed the HoD off and capped the tower as well. It was pretty fun, although rather disillusioning as well.

False false false!!! Holy crap, the lieing is awful. 6 of us Splt/SPCA and 8 [NSP], plus I’m sure a couple PuGs defended that tower for awhile after SF trebbed the walls. It was awesome fights for a long time, then SF amassed at LEAST 20-30 people, I’ll admit I can’t get an exact count when all the nameplates stack up but that right there was a “zurg”.
Again, we held out for awhile, PAXA even flanked the SF zerg a couple times, but in the end SF massed up, and wiped us NSP off the tower. Casualties on both sides so who knows what the “real” count was, but shortly after we wiped PAXA took 7 into the tower, I walked back in to observe as PAXA did indeed hit what looked like 15+ players in the lord room, killed a few, but ended up losing out. It was not “6+2 PuGs”, that is complete garbage. All your guild or not the odds were not even for us, nor HoD.

But hey, numbers are hard to count in WvW and it’s my word against yours, so I guess feel free to gloat over the “even matchup”. Regardless I had a blast.

Glaezer – [Splt] [Holy] – NSP
Charr Guardian & many alts
I am the donut

in WvW

Pizz.3698

Ok, maybe i just assumed too much based on the previous arguing with them and then telling them to take a look at the vid. Also from what I know about their running times they tend to log off at about midnight central, so depending on your timezone and the in game clock in that vid looks like its getting close to that, so that could have been why you didn’t see them come back. Anyways looks like you had a fun fight over the tower.

The PAXA shout was simply because I see them on the forums and they’re in the vid. I started recording WvW last night with the intention to post more vids.

Piiz

in WvW

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

You are claiming that noone gets downed in your video? ROFL watch it again try 10 secs in for the first revive to pop up wait a few more for the others.

Well since he wants a specific – Furan Freespirit[Boh] gets downed at 13 seconds in.

Anyways, nice defense on the tower looked like a fun fight for the NSP part wish I was there.

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

in WvW

Pizz.3698

Here’s a short clip of [Seed] and some pugs getting attacked by a HoD group trying to ninja Bluelake after we cleared NSP out.

This is your big paxa fail? I count atleast 15 guys there, plus npc commander which can 1 shot people and actually did to one of the paxa guys. So 15 plus commander vs their 5 and you expected them to win?

Lol, there was 6 of us guildies there, with 2 pugs. There was at least 6 PAXA guys that ran up and we were inside an NSP tower. We just got done fighting off a 10~ish man NSP-named NSP guild and were trying to cap when they ran up. Killed the HoD off and capped the tower as well. It was pretty fun, although rather disillusioning as well.

False false false!!! Holy crap, the lieing is awful. 6 of us Splt/SPCA and 8 [NSP], plus I’m sure a couple PuGs defended that tower for awhile after SF trebbed the walls. It was awesome fights for a long time, then SF amassed at LEAST 20-30 people, I’ll admit I can’t get an exact count when all the nameplates stack up but that right there was a “zurg”.
Again, we held out for awhile, PAXA even flanked the SF zerg a couple times, but in the end SF massed up, and wiped us NSP off the tower. Casualties on both sides so who knows what the “real” count was, but shortly after we wiped PAXA took 7 into the tower, I walked back in to observe as PAXA did indeed hit what looked like 15+ players in the lord room, killed a few, but ended up losing out. It was not “6+2 PuGs”, that is complete garbage. All your guild or not the odds were not even for us, nor HoD.

But hey, numbers are hard to count in WvW and it’s my word against yours, so I guess feel free to gloat over the “even matchup”. Regardless I had a blast.

If you wanna see the actual fight I posted the vid earlier. We trebbed for a while, some of us went to fight with you at the broken wall, we team up about 15-20 and portal bombed inside and the vid starts there: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gs--z6QatUo

Agreed the 6+2 pugs was on the top of my head, after looking we had around 12 still alive in the lord room, maybe more when we got attacked by HoD. Anyways, fun 3-way fight.

Piiz

(edited by Pizz.3698)

in WvW

Posted by: pulsecodesgnl.3470

pulsecodesgnl.3470

You’r right, there are three people that get downed in the video, one is from the Champ, and two are on the lower platform outside. However, they were not killed. And PAXA left, but thanks for pointing out what was obviously most relevant.

Lol, there is no way we had 30 people there. We barely had 15 max the entire night until EB was capped fully (since that where the majority of our focus was), when EB was capped we got a huge influx, but that wasn’t until an hour or so later. You’re right, we are arguing my word against yours, but quite frankly, if there was 30 in that map last night I wouldn’t have remained there as long as I did. I was helping out because it was requested. I would have probably gone into NSP’s borderlands (which we ended up doing later that night and snagging their bay).

Also, we only encountered PAXA the one time that night, that was it. I think you may be thinking about another incident.

edit: Splt on the otherhand, we wiped several times over. But you guys were pretty fragmented.

Voxtr | Svell | Kvikr | Svass | Sundr | Naud | Kvedja | Traust
Sorrow’s Furnace – Commander/Officer
Kabal of the Righteous [Seed]

(edited by pulsecodesgnl.3470)

in WvW

Glaeser.8015

God I hate how fast these forums move, the discussion already moved so far before I even posted. Looks like my counts were pretty darn close though, the initial “zurg” was before you guys actually pushed into the tower, there was a lot more at that time so I’ll give you the 20 ish on the tower push. Definitely 12-15 ish by the time PAXA went in. A lot closer than I originally thought I must admit.

As far as PAXA logging right after, they usually log around that time. That tower push was probably just their last zerg busting attempt for the night.

I am the donut

in WvW

Posted by: THE Dentist.5960

THE Dentist.5960

yea can you send me SS of the PVP players and also please check if its just not the tag and it is actually Players Killing Players

Naw it wasn’t any of your people he is mistaken. It was a little joke guild I made just messing around with a couple of your guys we were fighting out there with the tag PvP on it.

Well apparently I need to learn to read better. I will eat crow on this, my bad! Sorry for the drama, Start bashing me mercilessly so we can get this thread closed and move to #5!

VoxL (NSP)
Doom Strykër [Warr] Doom Ryder [Ranger]
Doomku [Guard] Doom Wrack [Mez]

in WvW

Glaeser.8015

edit: Splt on the otherhand, we wiped several times over. But you guys were pretty fragmented.

I’m sure you did, we were running around trying to draw out zergs to fight. I’m sorry to say all SF look the same to me when there’s more than 5, and I don’t think we had a single fight in that BL without there being 15+, minus running over random stragglers of course, so… kudos.

edit: forgot to quote.

I am the donut

in WvW

Glaeser.8015

Anyway, he said she said
I’m better than you!! No WAY!!
Memory is an interesting thing that varies from person to person.

Was a fun night, carry on.

P.S. Why the kitten am I defending PAXA?

I am the donut

(edited by Glaeser.8015)

in WvW

Posted by: Azaruil.3406

Azaruil.3406

Just from what I can see, 10-11 people all from different guilds +5 from Seed. Those are just the ones that I can clearly identify.

Attached is a screen-cap from your video in which I highlight the tags.

Facts suck eh?

Attachments:

Aza
“I smell like pomegranate.”

in WvW

pulsecodesgnl.3470

Anyway, he said she said
I’m better than you!! No WAY!!
Memory is an interesting thing that varies from person to person.

Was a fun night, carry on.

It was way fun. Look forward to seeing you on the battlefield again.

in WvW

pulsecodesgnl.3470

Just from what I can see, 10-11 people all from different guilds +5 from Seed. Those are just the ones that I can clearly identify.

Facts suck eh?

When PAXA ran up behind us, many of those ‘tags’ were already dead from NSP. Unfortunately Piiz ran off to chase one of PAXA down as we fought the rest of them off so you only caught a trail of it. Regardless of what you intended with your “facts”, it was a way fun fight and we were disappointed they left. That is all. Enjoy whatever kitten envy points you feel you need to prove after the fact.

in WvW

Azaruil.3406

Facts suck eh?

When PAXA ran up behind us, many of those ‘tags’ were already dead from NSP. Unfortunately Piiz ran off to chase one of PAXA down as we fought the rest of them off so you only caught a trail of it. Regardless of what you intended with your “facts”, it was a way fun fight and we were disappointed they left. That is all. Enjoy whatever kitten envy points you feel you need to prove after the fact.

Only one of those people was dead, namely the [LYSS] member as can be clearly seen in the video.

You feel the need to boast and brag about your supposed achievements and perhaps if it was how you said, then you may have had the right to be proud. However it appears that you purposefully lied in order to shame your opponent. There is absolutely no honour, nor anything respectful about that.

If you wish to “Brag” then do so based on merit, not on a lie.

Aza

in WvW

Glaeser.8015

Here’s a vid of a 2v2 between a pug+me and [ tM ], ended up in a draw. Nice fight guys ! Keep them coming : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSDNwmZaZPg

Hahah I remember this too. I came in on my wuss spec Mesmer a little later when a couple pugs joined your side making it a 3v3 or something. It was a complete stalemate, fight was going nowhere so everyone left. Fun though.

I am the donut

in WvW

Posted by: Shu.6981

Shu.6981

Hahah I remember this too. I came in on my wuss spec Mesmer a little later when a couple pugs joined your side making it a 3v3 or something. It was a complete stalemate, fight was going nowhere so everyone left. Fun though.

Ah ouchies, if I wasn’t taking a nap that time I would’ve helped :/

Mugi [-tM-][Holy]
IamMugi
NSP

in WvW

Pizz.3698

Facts suck eh?

Midnian[Seed] = dead (you can see him half rezzed), Fatechanger[Lyss]=dead, the guy under the HCG = also dead(You can see the rez icon).
so 7-8 + 5 = 12-13. That’s about what was mentionned in the most recent posts. Thx for adding proof to it.

Piiz

(edited by Pizz.3698)

in WvW

pulsecodesgnl.3470

Only one of those people was dead, namely the [LYSS] member as can be clearly seen in the video.

You feel the need to boast and brag about your supposed achievements and perhaps if it was how you said, then you may have had the right to be proud. However it appears that you purposefully lied in order to shame your opponent. There is absolutely no honour, nor anything respectful about that.

That, is known as a red herring, just an fyi. We had a LOT of fun here, a member of PAXA said they had never seen our tag that night, so we posted a video. We also described the situation as it played out to us. If that is ‘shaming’ and ‘purposely lying’ then feel happy that you have called us out on it.

Could there have been more people on our side than we remember? Absolutely. Was that the point? No. If people are going to exaggerate and post insane numbers (30+) and we reply with what we experienced that’s far from being aggressive, at least in my opinion.

As I’ve stipulated many times over, we were disappointed when they left. You making assumptions about our intentions is the only ‘shaming’ act I’ve seen. Is there really a need for such hostility?

in WvW

Azaruil.3406

That, is known as a red herring, just an fyi. We had a LOT of fun here, a member of PAXA said they had never seen our tag that night, so we posted a video. We also described the situation as it played out to us. If that is ‘shaming’ and ‘purposely lying’ then feel happy that you have called us out on it.

Could there have been more people on our side than we remember? Absolutely. Was that the point? No. If people are going to exaggerate and post insane numbers (30+) and we reply with what we experienced that’s far from being aggressive, at least in my opinion.

As I’ve stipulated many times over, we were disappointed when they left. You making assumptions about our intentions is the only ‘shaming’ act I’ve seen. Is there really a need for such hostility?

Perhaps you ought to review your understanding of the red herring fallacy as my mention of your deliberate faulty number counting is exactly what the posting of that video was about. Even though the individual who posted the video edited his message, his original message and post-edit still give the same message which is to try and shame paxa and brag about your own abilities. Now I know that you are trying to back off at this point seeing as how you understand that it won’t benefit you, but you ought to have thought about that prior to posting those original messages.

Aza

in WvW

Posted by: Brahmus.5180

Brahmus.5180

What shocks me the most is that noone commented on the clicking in the video kudos to everyone for not making that the focal point. I feel we as a tier are growing by not pointing out things like clicking anymore. I for one am proud that NSP and HoD didn’t go down that route and point out the clicking. GL to all lets have some fun fights.

Outplaying NSP’s enemies with perplexity runes since August ’13.

in WvW

Pizz.3698

Perhaps you ought to review your understanding of the red herring fallacy as my mention of your deliberate faulty number counting is exactly what the posting of that video was about. Even though the individual who posted the video edited his message, his original message and post-edit still give the same message which is to try and shame paxa and brag about your own abilities. Now I know that you are trying to back off at this point seeing as how you understand that it won’t benefit you, but you ought to have thought about that prior to posting those original messages.

We’ve underestimated our numbers in a post or two and corrected ourselves. You’re also overestimating ours, plz refer the my previous post. We’ve settled for about 10-15 SF when we got attacked by HoM. I posted the videos and my edits are mostly for spelling mistakes or clarifications. We never intended or said that we find ourselves superior, I just gave a shout to PAXA and mentionned how we wanted to fight them after seeing them in Bluelake. Whilst nobody but you is trying to discredit previous posts that I acknowledged as being incorrect, with half facts.

Piiz

in WvW

Pizz.3698

What shocks me the most is that noone commented on the clicking in the video kudos to everyone for not making that the focal point. I feel we as a tier are growing by not pointing out things like clicking anymore. I for one am proud that NSP and HoD didn’t go down that route and point out the clicking. GL to all lets have some fun fights.

Ssshhh, kitten I thought nobody would notice !

Piiz

in WvW

pulsecodesgnl.3470

Prove anything you just said. All it appears you’re doing is throwing baseless accusations at us.
- Point out the bragging.
- Point out the shaming.
- Point out the backing off.
At this point in time, it seems like you are the one with the bone to pick, unless you’re trolling. If so, congratulations, you got a response.

in WvW

Posted by: Silk.8302

Silk.8302

whats the score update my tablet is pretty much been dead for 5 hours! kitten cant believe forgot charger! =(

Server|Fort Aspenwood
Guild|Players Killing Players[PVP]
IGN|Sammy Eli

in WvW

Brahmus.5180

Im still curious to how you can strafe + dodge jump + use an utility and get ready to use a 1-6 skill with one hand

Many people use a gaming mouse and bind keys to the mouse buttons makes it amazingly easy.

in WvW

Pizz.3698

SF: 175 452 280
NSP: 129 280 180
HoD: 126 754 235

Piiz

in WvW

Brahmus.5180

Im still curious to how you can strafe + dodge jump + use an utility and get ready to use a 1-6 skill with one hand

4 fingers+thumb and well placed binds. For example I use R key for my dodge rolls, Q-E-M4-M5 for utilities.

LIES I saw your guild tag you are a member of oneoneoneoneoneone named after your play style.

in WvW

Posted by: Manoa.5897

Manoa.5897

We ran into an issue similar to this frequently in t8, are you sure they were the same guild and not just the same tag? We had several guilds in t8 with the same tags, I think I’ve also noticed a [KING] guild on HoD. You should get some caps next time if that is the case.

I’ve seen that guild tag. It’s [King], not [KING] like the guild tag for Unified Kingdom on our server.

Also, I don’t think I am familiar with an ND guild on Sorrows Furnace, at least off the top of my head.

[ND] is Kremklin’s guild, Nine Divines.

Chaos Spatulai [Chef] | Paragon City Elite [PCE]
Henge of Denravi

in WvW

Silk.8302

SF: 175 452 280
NSP: 129 280 180
HoD: 126 754 235

Thank you awesome stuff! 2 hours till I am home!

Server|Fort Aspenwood
IGN|Sammy Eli

in WvW

Posted by: breh.5987

breh.5987

Just stomped an NSP commander.. I think he thought his people would follow him with a push toward our medium size zerg.. His server failed him. Was sad all around to see.

in WvW

pulsecodesgnl.3470

Also, I don’t think I am familiar with an ND guild on Sorrows Furnace, at least off the top of my head.

[ND] is Kremklin’s guild, Nine Divines.

Oh kitten I think Krem is the only one I’ve ever seen from that guild -_-. Would be a sad day if he was moving off :P.

in WvW

Posted by: FilthyRat.4652

FilthyRat.4652

I talked to one of the ND guys. He said they wanted to try out the scene from our side of the fence. He mentioned ND is primarily a small man roamer guild and are considering moving away from the zerg focused server.

Ah, interesting, do you know what the guild name was by chance? In any case, as long as they weren’t spying, that’s a jerk move. If they end up xferring hopefully they have fun where they go.

That’s my guild and it’s Nine Divines…and there is no spying going on at all. Two guys wanted to go see what it was like to fight against overwhelming numbers and kept the tag on so we can fight each other. And we were over NSP BL last night fighting them when you guys were spawn camping and we were getting owned over there.

And I’m not going anywhere

Barodd-80 W/Kremklin-80 Me/Dokast-80 Nec
Nine Divines (ND)
Sorrow’s Furnace

(edited by FilthyRat.4652)

in WvW

Posted by: FilthyRat.4652

FilthyRat.4652

Careful cause talking about it isn’t good…trust me i know I paid that price

Barodd-80 W/Kremklin-80 Me/Dokast-80 Nec
Nine Divines (ND)
Sorrow’s Furnace

in WvW

Silk.8302

toooooo muchhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Server|Fort Aspenwood
IGN|Sammy Eli

in WvW

Posted by: Devon.9061

Devon.9061

LETS GO FOR A NEW RECORD!!! I have 10g on 5 threads so keep it up guys!! Im cheering for you!!

Last Forum Account Left.
Yo mama jokes to stronk.
Forum Mods to weak.

in WvW

Posted by: pita spoon.5708

pita spoon.5708

agreed with Devon..

TMNT.. Trolls that are nit wits.. TROLL POWER!!

How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?
Let’s ask tootsie.

in WvW

Posted by: Devon.9061

Devon.9061

Btw props for closing a thread in under 24 hours

Last Forum Account Left.
Yo mama jokes to stronk.
Forum Mods to weak.

in WvW

Posted by: Skarloc.2569

Skarloc.2569

First off, we didn’t notice your tag because we were being swarmed on all sides during that fight. Along with your tag, there were many others during that fight, including from NSP who were fighting us before we even got to the stairs, as well as outside the tower. No offense, but we aren’t exactly checking individual guild tags when we fight a zerg. I won’t go into it much more, as it’s already been pointed out by many others here that you grossly exaggerated the situation of what we were fighting against.

It was towards the end of the night and we were looking for the SPCA/SPLT group that was out and eventually found them at the tower. Unfortunately, that just turned out to be a massive zergfest, as SF really seemed to want that tower. Understandable, given that it likely was going to be taken back 15 minutes later by a group of 4 enjoying some PvDoor. Anyways, instead of just logging, we decided to wait it out and see if we couldn’t bait some groups outside of the tower. We did that for about half an hour before SF made their push. We couldn’t see how many exactly you had inside, but we realized that despite how bad of a plan it was, it was likely our best chance at a decent fight. As we were trying to make it to the stairs, there were still NSP outside attacking us, including a group that was on the opposite tower wall that were hitting us from above. Not only that, but the guards were still beating on us, including random SF out in the courtyard and on the stairs. By the time we got to the stairs and saw how many you guys actually had, we knew we were screwed but went anyways to see if we could drop a few. So your group of SEED might not have had 30, but that’s what we had to go through on our way up to the lord room. Hell, me and Zelrin both died and were laughing before we were even able to engage from all the random AoE that was being thrown around. You ask why we didn’t come back for another fight? It wasn’t a fight in the first place guys, it was a zerg gauntlet that we had to run through and bailed when we realized just how bad the odds were for us. That fight was a joke, we had no chance from the beginning, we just didn’t have an accurate numbers count so we rolled the dice.

Again, if you had 8 people, and just 8 people, we would have loved to fight you. But that fight involved about 30 people, including the ones from NSP, so we weren’t exactly thrilled at the chance to go fight over that stupid tower again. We both know the 8 of you were not going to come looking for us, so why should we go back to a tower that was already in the process of growing in numbers? If you’re going to call us out, do it because we wouldn’t fight you on somewhat of a fair playing field, don’t bash us for not wanting to fight a mindless zerg over that ridiculous tower.

[PAXA] Skarllok – 80 Mesmer/ Skarrlloc – 80 Guardian
[FUN] [FUN II] [Jonathan Taylor Thomas] – DAoC, WoW, WAR

in WvW

breh.5987

Whoa.. This guy.

in WvW

Posted by: Skarloc.2569

Skarloc.2569

Whoa.. This guy.

Yeah, I apologize for giving an accurate assessment of what actually happened. I know that’s not the norm for these forums.

[PAXA] Skarllok – 80 Mesmer/ Skarrlloc – 80 Guardian
[FUN] [FUN II] [Jonathan Taylor Thomas] – DAoC, WoW, WAR

in WvW

breh.5987

For people who actually don’t care and would rather just get the jist, A tl;dr next time.

in WvW

Posted by: Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

You must fight fair! You have to! We said so!! Or you get no respect from us! So there!

Wow, that get’s annoying. Fast.

Cantar Soulfyre-Norn W|Canter Soulfyre-Human G|Cantirus Foghorn – Charr R
Born and raised in Sorrow’s Furnace – WvWvWest Coast Squad
“All hail the mighty Flame Ram!!!” – said by Someone Somewhere at Sometime

in WvW

Posted by: Nicolatte.5360

Nicolatte.5360

LETS GO FOR A NEW RECORD!!! I have 10g on 5 threads so keep it up guys!! Im cheering for you!!

I had suggested this LAST thread that we start a wager on how quick the thread gets closed. What money we could have made (and lost!). lol At this point though, maybe we’ll become that thread in which no one wants to rule over us at all because we’re too bad mannered?! We could become rebels of society. Before this happens I want to pull a Shankshaw and say that in this rebel nation… I’m the woman who can get you things—even posters of Rita Hayworth. lol

But in all seriousness, maybe just don’t post videos anymore until at least the rage that seems so close to the surface coming from all three servers simmers down a bit. It just ends in finger pointing and ridiculing and general havoc. Unless that video is of servers joining together to do something like the Moose thing (how could you guys get the thread with the moose thing locked—have you no sense of style?), then maybe not post it. Just… have fun people and remember that we don’t need trolls… trolls should have vibrant and unrealistic hair colors and geometric gems embedded in their bellies. Stop ruining the 80s-90s for me!

Nicolatte – Ranger, Nicolyte – Elementalist
Henge of Denravi since day 1

in WvW

pulsecodesgnl.3470

Words…

We have no ill will against you, at all. We’d just seen your posts on the forums and were excited to encounter PAXA. We didn’t know you had just fought the NSP group that we previously fought out of the tower, and we weren’t calling you out other than to ask where you guys went.

You dismissed us and we responded showing that we had in fact fought you. That is all. We had fun. You don’t need to defend yourself, we had fun, you guys left, we were a bit bummed, that was it.

If PAXA did work their way through NSP back up to us and hold us as well as you guys did for the time you were there, that’s a statement in itself of how well grouped up you are, it’s just too bad we didn’t get to fight against that.

I look forward to encountering you guys again sometime.

in WvW

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

Words…

We have no ill will against you, at all. We’d just seen your posts on the forums and were excited to encounter PAXA. We didn’t know you had just fought the NSP group that we previously fought out of the tower, and we weren’t calling you out other than to ask where you guys went.

You dismissed us and we responded showing that we had in fact fought you. That is all. We had fun. You don’t need to defend yourself, we had fun, you guys left, we were a bit bummed, that was it.

If PAXA did work their way through NSP back up to us and hold us as well as you guys did for the time you were there, that’s a statement in itself of how well grouped up you are, it’s just too bad we didn’t get to fight against that.

I respect you. You’ve put up with a lot of bashing over the video and misconceptions about the meaning of your post and kept a level head the entire time while also showing respect where deserved and agreeing to the points you were initially wrong about. Kudos

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

in WvW

pulsecodesgnl.3470

I respect you. You’ve put up with a lot of bashing over the video and misconceptions about the meaning of your post and kept a level head the entire time while also showing respect where deserved and agreeing to the points you were initially wrong about. Kudos

I feel bad about causing more drama, ideally it was trying to ignore the trolls and reign in the topic back to the fights we were having. I think Nicolatte.5360 might have a point about videos and feats until we’ve settle with our match a bit more. So, lesson learned there.

Your sentiment is appreciated though (not what I was expecting from XOXO). I have yet to encounter you guys in battle yet as well, hopefully that will be less dramatic than our PAXA incident, yet still fun when it does happen.

in WvW

Brahmus.5180

Words…

Keeping a level head and showing respect means he is doing it wrong.