4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

Thanks Noodles. I honestly wasn’t expecting that from you.

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

EMP is notorious for this. They have said, multiple times, that they do not view this as an exploit and that they view this as legit play. Can’t say I agree.

EMP is a 24/7 wvw guild and we can’t always account for all 400 active members and some of the new commanders that are leading during those time zones. Thanks for addressing this, we have dealt with this issue accordingly.

Also, to my knowledge this was the 2nd occurance.

Like always we take cheating very seriously in our guild. Let me know if stuff like this happens again.

Thanks for the response Noodles, much appreciated.

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Victor.7354

Victor.7354

hey jed.. one guy from JQ wearing your tag was exploiting bay last night.

Did you manage to get a lock on the actual character, because the tag says little to nothing.

For example, I spotted this wonderful gentleman a few weeks ago on SoR:

OOOOOO Someone is playing our favorite game!!!! Well, next to GW2 survivormode at someone’s spawn camp.. I wish I knew what guild they were from, we love our troll tags We have Agg, Tsym, FEAR, Choo, and I think one more??? My fave is We don’t lose underwater [Agg]

Transferring When We Lose [Agg]
We Fight Best Underwater [Agg]
We Dont Like Sinking Ships [Agg]
All We Do Is Portal Bomb [Tsym]
Cant Take Bay Even With S F [FEAR]
No Common Sense Required [FEAR]
Rage Quit When We Wipe [EMP]
Im Not Stupid Im Just A Part of [EMP]
All Aboard The Bag Train [Choo] <—credit to Razzeth, I believe

I think that’s most of them…

Ex-Strike Force [SF] – Jade Quarry
Im Not A Commander – 80 Guardian
Channel – http://www.youtube.com/user/ItsOnlyVic

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: WRod.3856

WRod.3856

Score update. Looking forward to this next reset.

Attachments:

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

Meh… I’ve gotten to know Noodles a little. I expected no less and once again failed to be disappointed.

#TeamJadeQuarry

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

Which yak is it? Who to kill who to let live!

Attachments:

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: jojojoon.8607

jojojoon.8607

Covenn,

Give us a specific metric to measure who is best. We will accept any. Just give us one and stick to it.

Who is best at what? Specific measure of what… people’s opinions?

This is a silly thing to request because it is a matter of perception as well. My personal perspective is that SoR has the best NA presence because I haven’t lost a fight to equal or lesser numbers outside of a keep in months. Someone in a different guild, on a different borderland, and playing for lets say JQ might think they are the best because of what they see night to night.

Its like people complaining about being 2v1’d, who has the most zerg balls, or who runs the most …you know the arguments we keep seeing ad nauseum on the boards. Pointless, because it is all about perspective.

In this post, you say it’s all based on perception. Yet, you make an earlier post that contradicts this.

Grats on getting 300-400+ ppt for long stretches every day because neither of your opponents have the people to throw at your zerg. Seriously, you need to stop the nonsense posts.

So, were you on 24/7 on every borderland to know for a fact that both SOR and BG are constantly outmanned? Or was this just a nonsense post because you didn’t “see” what really happened during those time zones on both BG and SOR on every map.

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

jojojoon.8607

They’ll just kill all of them.

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

I swear every fight with SoR today has involved me being 10:1 zerged.

Now you know how SoR felt when facing BG back in tier two.

Karma is a kitten isn’t it?

Are you kidding me? Did you just type that with a straight face? What happened to “SoR clearly has the strongest NA” and “you guys only beat us when we’re asleep”? I swear. Some of you can’t even keep it all straight.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Rawnoodles.1398

Rawnoodles.1398

I agree that SoR has the best NA being because they house allot of strong organized guilds that run daily wvw. Jq’s NA guilds only field roughly 30 on average with the exception of SF/EMP- 50+ daily.

On top of that since JQ has such a strong player base in WvW , its hard when 1/2 of our maps are qued up with militia going against BG/SoR guild groups.

Rawnoodles | Mini Noodles
[ESOL] -Elite Solidarity| Driver|
" Latest Video "

(edited by Rawnoodles.1398)

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

covenn.7165

Grats on getting 300-400+ ppt for long stretches every day because neither of your opponents have the people to throw at your zerg. Seriously, you need to stop the nonsense posts.

So, were you on 24/7 on every borderland to know for a fact that both SOR and BG are constantly outmanned? Or was this just a nonsense post because you didn’t “see” what really happened during those time zones on both BG and SOR on every map.

sigh You really don’t understand the difference do you. Think about it a little more perhaps.

Also, I never said anyone was out manned on every borderland. Your words, not mine …as you can clearly see above.

(edited by covenn.7165)

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

jojojoon.8607

sigh You really don’t understand the difference do you. Think about it a little more perhaps.

I never said anyone was out manned on every borderland. Your words, not mine …as you can clearly see above.

“because neither of your opponents have the people”

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Tijgertje.7461

Tijgertje.7461

Hello, Im the Europe leader of EMP. We are totally aware of the Issue right now. Thnx for sending us the Information, will be taken good care of.

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Mohmohchan.4120

Mohmohchan.4120

lol we aren’t even trying, the reason why we are getting more ppt is because blackgate is slacking / imploding. we still play the same. We cannot make the push that BG did and just burn ourselves out in the process. As long as BG implodes from within this will continue.

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

covenn.7165

I agree that SoR has the best NA being because they house allot of strong organized guilds that run daily wvw. Jq’s NA guilds only field roughly 30 on average with the exception of SF/EMP- 50+ daily.

On top of that since JQ has such a strong player base in WvW , its hard when 1/2 of our maps are qued up with militia going against BG/SoR guild groups.

Who are our guilds besides Choo that fields a lot of numbers? I know we typically have between 15 and 25. Just wondering because I don’t get to see them much because we are responsible for different areas.

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

covenn.7165

I never said anyone was out manned on every borderland. Your words, not mine …as you can clearly see above.

Right. You don’t understand how conceptually that isn’t the same. That is painfully clear. You are also pointing out how you took what I said, and decided it meant something else rather than taking it at face value. There is a difference between being outmanned on every borderland like you said, and not having enough people to combat an enemy force. I suspect you won’t see that though….

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Burl.9567

I think you know what he means, you are just being difficult.

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Rawnoodles.1398

Organized guilds running during NA time
SoR

• Choo: 40+
  • TW/TWL 50+
  • TSYM: 60+
  • SHAP : 40+
  • SSQ : 25+
  • FEAR: 50+
  • SIN: 20+
  • CDS: 20+
  • HIRE: 15+
  • Hal: 20+
  • Plum: 30+
  • GSCH: 30+
" Latest Video "

(edited by Rawnoodles.1398)

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Mohmohchan.4120

Mohmohchan.4120

Okay stop it now, seriously. Lets just all give a warm applause to:

JQ: for taking the #1 spot this week (bazillion times)
SoR: for taking #2 spot (3rd consecutive week)
BG: for taking #3 spot (3rd consecutive week)

Grats JQ! SoR! BG!

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

covenn.7165

I would also like to point out from playing during some of these time slots in the past, pretty much everyone was in the same channel together, regardless of guild. Those same people are forced to bounce borderlands nonstop to do what they can because they are the entire force we have.

Will that change once all of AFS gets in? I hope so, because our non-NA crew is tenacious and deserve the help.

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

jojojoon.8607

Right. You don’t understand how conceptually that isn’t the same. That is painfully clear. You are also pointing out how you took what I said, and decided it meant something else rather than taking it at face value. There is a difference between being outmanned on every borderland like you said, and not having enough people to combat an enemy force. I suspect you won’t see that though….

I guess this is our argument if we substitute “people” with “money.”

You: because neither of your opponents have money
Me: So, you mean they’re broke.
You: I never said they’re broke. I said they have no money.
Me: Ok.

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Gismor.8407

Gismor.8407

I forgot to do this last night, got to busy hanging with friends after WvW.

I wanted to give a shoutout to SoR’s Tempest Wolves [TW] Guild (and firends) last night on SoR bl (About 5:30-6:30 p.m. server time) I was leading my [LW] guys, as well as our ally [LAW] and others in our militia. ‘Twas a lot of fun fighting you near north and south Hills. I remember how earlier on in the night, we were fighting at north Hills, and slowly kept losing our guys, but took y’all about 15 min to kill us all. xD.

Also way to have discipline and not pursue us when we tried baiting you back towards the bridge leading to Bluelake tower.

Lots of fun, looking forward to more engagements!

-Sir Tryce [LW]

[EK] Guild leader → Retired
Friend Gismor – 80 Revenant
“Always outnumbered, never outgunned.”

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

covenn.7165

SoR

• TW/TWL 50+

TW doesn’t field anything even remotely close to 50. Like I said, at peak we are 15-25 people total each night. I think I would have much better perspective about that than you considering I know first hand. We don’t even have that many active players, even if you do throw in the recruit guild of people applying for membership. I do appreciate ou thinking we have 50 people though :p

I don’t think I have ever seen SSQ or SHAP tags to be honest. When do they play?

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

covenn.7165

I guess this is our argument if we substitute “people” with “money.”

You: because neither of your opponents have money
Me: So, you mean they’re broke.
You: I never said they’re broke. I said they have no money.
Me: Ok.

Different quantities.

150 > 50

50 <> 0

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: muekung.2518

muekung.2518

Becuz ’’SSQ’’ is [SAHP] guild leader !

wait….. Her mesmer skill is powerful enough to spawn 25+ clones now !?

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

covenn.7165

Becuz ’’SSQ’’ is [SAHP] guild leader !

wait….. Her mesmer skill is powerful enough to spawn 25+ clones now !?

God, now I am really confused. lmfao

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

covenn.7165

I wanted to give a shoutout to SoR’s Tempest Wolves [TW] Guild (and firends) last night on SoR bl (About 5:30-6:30 p.m. server time) I was leading my [LW] guys, as well as our ally [LAW] and others in our militia. ‘Twas a lot of fun fighting you near north and south Hills. I remember how earlier on in the night, we were fighting at north Hills, and slowly kept losing our guys, but took y’all about 15 min to kill us all. xD.

Also way to have discipline and not pursue us when we tried baiting you back towards the bridge leading to Bluelake tower.

-Sir Tryce [LW]

I am not sure if I was there or not because I didnt get on until late, but it sounds like I might have missed a good fight!

/sal

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Fannwong.3059

Fannwong.3059

JQ Asia Prime pushes 550PPT.

Attachments:

[SoX] – JQ

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Wotah.2975

Wotah.2975

They’ll just kill all of them.

Meanies!

Wotah, Brutaler [SICK]/[SG]
Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Churchill.8714

Churchill.8714

SoR

• TW/TWL 50+

TW doesn’t field anything even remotely close to 50. Like I said, at peak we are 15-25 people total each night. I think I would have much better perspective about that than you considering I know first hand. We don’t even have that many active players, even if you do throw in the recruit guild of people applying for membership. I do appreciate ou thinking we have 50 people though :p

I don’t think I have ever seen SSQ or SHAP tags to be honest. When do they play?

Attachments:

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Burl.9567

SoR

• TW/TWL 50+

TW/TWL doesn’t even have 50 active members let alone 50 people online at the same time between them.

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Wotah.2975

SoR

• TW/TWL 50+

It’s all about perception…

Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Tyaen.5148

Tyaen.5148

JQ Asia Prime pushes 550PPT.

That amazing! (Say it in Huell Howser’s voice.)

Then roll your eyes.

For reference: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxcTpdOZBJU
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=241944874539

Tyyaen – Engineer (80) [SS]
http://camelotunchained.com/v3/

(edited by Tyaen.5148)

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Thundar.3910

Thundar.3910

SoR

• TW/TWL 50+

Not much of that is accurate, some is. SSQ is SAHP, and they play Asian timezone. Take at the very least a 1/3rd off most of those numbers. Choo/TSYM are close to accurate. For the most part SoR’s NA crew is over half made up of smaller guilds that will attach themselves to the whole when we play, and will bounce BLs to compliment whatever force needs the extra numbers.

All that aside, being from SoR and having been through having a small to nill “off-hours” presence, having these guilds come in to fill those slots, and fit right into our server, is great. Us guys that play NA hours and like to puff out our chests don’t give them the props they deserve.

Keep Calm and Conquer
When you are out numbered, and the situation is hopeless, you have no option-you must attack

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Lead.1784

Lead.1784

SoR

• TW/TWL 50+

I think there has been one night I can remember when we had 60 TSym out on the field on a given night, and that was a LONG time ago. Its pretty rare. We average around 40-50 on primetime at best. I know cause I stack and count supply and players quite a bit. On that note, keep it classy EMP, as always. See you out the field noodles.

[IRON]Opy-Necromancer/Warrior
Sanctum of Rall

(edited by Lead.1784)

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Rawnoodles.1398

SoR

• TW/TWL 50+

I think there has been one night I can remember when we had 60 TSym out on the field on a given night, and that was a LONG time ago. Its pretty rare. We average around 40-50 on primetime at best. I know cause I stack and count supply and players quite a bit.

Its just a rough list on what we’ve seen the past few weeks

" Latest Video "

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

covenn.7165

Pointless and incorrectly aimed sarcasm

Your pictures would be funny if it was applicable. It just wasn’t

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: neomccoy.2657

neomccoy.2657

SoR

• TW/TWL 50+

Just wondering, [Hel] Is not in SoR? Their leader is a friend of mine. Thanks.

Everything Purple [EP] – Tarnished Coast
Stone Walled – Guardian; Plaguefest – Necro
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjs6MOa8ukw

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Lead.1784

Lead.1784

SoR

• TW/TWL 50+

I think there has been one night I can remember when we had 60 TSym out on the field on a given night, and that was a LONG time ago. Its pretty rare. We average around 40-50 on primetime at best. I know cause I stack and count supply and players quite a bit.

Its just a rough list on what we’ve seen the past few weeks

Yeah I know, I wasn’t bent out of shape about it or anything, just chiming in. ^^

[IRON]Opy-Necromancer/Warrior
Sanctum of Rall

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

covenn.7165

For others sure… for me, I have the guild roster which gives both the members and a count of the members we have online. Unless there is a known bug in both that and in the teamspeak display….

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Hoots.9564

Hoots.9564

-Sir Tryce [LW]

That north hills fight was quite fun, it was nice to have a solid open field fight. Its been a long time for [TW] at least, to have a guild fight them in the field. Anyways props for the epic fight, and can’t wait to see you guys out there!

[TW]Tempest Wolves

(edited by Hoots.9564)

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: hex.3218

hex.3218

Remember folks, you can’t claim you are better than any other server at any other time because you are only one person and can’t see everything that happens everywhere on each map. PPT is a measure of population, except during prime hours, in which case PPT still doesn’t count because you don’t know which guilds managed to get past the queue faster.

Wins don’t mean anything.

Neither does reset night or the weekend. Nor weekdays NA prime.

Frappsing a battle means nothing either because it’s a limited perspective. Same with 24 hour streaming. Same with GvG.

You can’t even say who zergs or fields what numbers because somewhere on one map, there might be a 5 man group you never encounter.

In fact, you cannot say anything about the quality of another server in WvW at all because there IS NO STRONG METRIC for it.

Only opinion.

And in most instances, our opinions of ourselves, our friends, our guilds and our servers are over-inflated and the opinion of others devalued.

Even an honest, self examined, realistic opinion is invalid because it is only an opinion based on one player’s experience.

As such, from henceforth, any poster who claims to now who is better shall receive a failing grade. Just type F and walk away from them.

Calm Little Buddy
JQQ

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

covenn.7165

TW/TWL doesn’t even have 50 active members let alone 50 people online at the same time between them.

Wasn’t our record 31-33 or so on patch night when a few people came back to check the culling change?

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

covenn.7165

Remember folks, you can’t claim you are better than any other server at any other time because you are only one person and can’t see everything that happens everywhere on each map. PPT is a measure of population, except during prime hours, in which case PPT still doesn’t count because you don’t know which guilds managed to get past the queue faster.

Frappsing a battle means nothing either because it’s a limited perspective. Same with 24 hour streaming. Same with GvG.

You can’t even say who zergs or fields what numbers because somewhere on one map, there might be a 5 man group you never encounter.

In fact, you cannot say anything about the quality of another server in WvW at all because there IS NO STRONG METRIC for it.

Only opinion.

And in most instances, our opinions of ourselves, our friends, our guilds and our servers are over-inflated and the opinion of others devalued.

Even an honest, self examined, realistic opinion is invalid because it is only an opinion based on one player’s experience.

As such, from henceforth, any poster who claims to now who is better shall receive a failing grade. Just type F and walk away from them.

That was a little over the top. Bored today?

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Gismor.8407

Gismor.8407

-Sir Tryce [LW]

That north hills fight was quite fun, it was nice to have a solid open field fight. Its been a long time for [TW] at least, to have a guild fight them in the field. Anyways props for the epic fight, and can’t wait to see you guys out there!

Yeah, I’m trying to work on [LW]‘s open field fighting skills. Our problem atm is numbers. We field about 10-15 at most usually, and against a 25-30 orgainized team, not looking good. :P. That’s why we have our ally [LAW] running with us.

Open fields are always so much fun!

-Sir Tryce

[EK] Guild leader → Retired
Friend Gismor – 80 Revenant
“Always outnumbered, never outgunned.”

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

hex.3218

Only opinion.

That was a little over the top. Bored today?

No. I tend to get a lot of folks who find me in game or PM me here who actually appreciate when I post something level headed and clear thought out. Which for me isn’t often.

People need to hear this every once in a while to realize what we’re arguing about is fluff. I was hoping when I asked you for a solid metric for a longer more sensible post in response. When all I got was the usual, I figured I’d write it myself.

You do agree that all this is kinda silly, right?

Calm Little Buddy
JQQ

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

covenn.7165

I was hoping when I asked you for a solid metric for a longer more sensible post in response. When all I got was the usual, I figured I’d write it myself.

You didn’t think my post was sensible? Interesting.

What you were trying to define itself is subjective. The only way to answer it is with objectivity.

(edited by covenn.7165)

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

Good fights all round this week ladies and gentlemen. Get out your shot glasses and bottles, tonight’s gonna be another one of those nights

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Wotah.2975

For others sure… for me, I have the guild roster which gives both the members and a count of the members we have online. Unless there is a known bug in both that and in the teamspeak display….

That’s the crazy thing about someone else’s perception of things, it isn’t yours.

My guess is that Raw’s numbers are including friends.

In fact at one point last night I think I called out something like – “Yeah it’s like they called everyone, their friends, neighbors, countrymen, and their moms. Yes their moms!” <Not pertaining to TW as I don’t believe we were on the same map but yeah.>

Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

hex.3218

I was hoping when I asked you for a solid metric for a longer more sensible post in response. When all I got was the usual, I figured I’d write it myself.

You didn’t think my post was sensible? Interesting.

What you were trying to define itself is subjective. The only way to answer it is with objectivity.

‘More sensible’. Your post was sensible, but the ideas get all clouded with the taunts and insults thrown in.

Calm Little Buddy
JQQ