4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Fixeon.5076

Fixeon.5076

Going to be an interesting new week as BG is Red and SoR turns blue! I’m pretty sure I’m going to run into alot of blue portals by accident… =(

I know right? And I was just starting to call everything in our BL by the correct names too….

I forgot about that. What’s Gods called now?

Dangit no one said there would be a quiz!

Fixeon – Guardian
Umberage of Death – Thief
~~~Sanctum of Rall~~~

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Tyaen.5148

Tyaen.5148

Going to be an interesting new week as BG is Red and SoR turns blue! I’m pretty sure I’m going to run into alot of blue portals by accident… =(

I know right? And I was just starting to call everything in our BL by the correct names too….

I forgot about that. What’s Gods called now?

Dangit no one said there would be a quiz!

I really need to know so I can adjust. Normally it’s:

“15 JQ at God’s. We have about 3 defenders.” 5 seconds lapse.

“Never mind, they’re running.”

It’s important to adjust so I can properly troll Noodles on the boards :-)

Tyyaen – Engineer (80) [SS]
http://camelotunchained.com/v3/

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: wish.3102

wish.3102

That north hills fight was quite fun, it was nice to have a solid open field fight. Its been a long time for [TW] at least, to have a guild fight them in the field.

This is pretty funny considering TW ran away from the JQ pug zerg to hide in a tower twice yesterday in EB when I was there. I was the warrior who attacked the legendary hammer wielding TW commander tag and got pounced on by all of you when he was half dead because he couldn’t take me on his own as he tried to run into wildcreek after getting chased out of rogues. I doubt you guys remember, but to me it was hilarious. In fact, the only thing you guys seemed to do was take our towers BG had already flipped when we were fighting each other, and attack JQs keep when BG was distracting us and attacking it from the other side….. then get half killed and run away again and wait for BG to come back to support your push.

Jade Quarry. RNG/THF/GRD/WAR
SovietSpaceDogs[SSD]

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

Use Cardinal direction….

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Tyaen.5148

Tyaen.5148

Use Cardinal direction….

Oh you mean these conversations in TS:

“15 BG to the NE tower!” 5 seconds lapse

“You mean NW? I see swords on LV, Cliff doesn’t have any.”

Tyyaen – Engineer (80) [SS]
http://camelotunchained.com/v3/

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Cirus.5748

Cirus.5748

I think SoR have had the best NA for a very long time now.

I’m not talking numbers, I’m talking in strategy and organization. The only NA I’ve ever seen that was able to match them was the old SoS. (talking post HoD era of course)

Vanguard Of Exiled Mercenaries – Blackgate

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Lance.5892

Lance.5892

Use Cardinal direction….

pretty much…

i’ve given up learning the names =P it’s just quite a pain that not everyone uses cardinal directions… so when you hear someone saying 20+ so and so are Champs, I’m like sighhhh wut????

[VoTF] www.votf.net

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Jedbacca.6297

Use Cardinal direction….

Oh you mean these conversations in TS:

“15 BG to the NE tower!” 5 seconds lapse

“You mean NW? I see swords on LV, Cliff doesn’t have any.”

Well, I got nothin’, they should learn to direction better IMO

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

Use Cardinal direction….

Directions don’t help when everyone’s drunk jed you know this I mean look at our reset night reactions!

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Wotah.2975

Wotah.2975

Use Cardinal direction….

I used cardinal directions one time and got trolled because the guy couldn’t tell what NW Tower was…

I left that BL after finding out his guild tag.

Wotah, Brutaler [SICK]/[SG]
Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Fixeon.5076

I find that the pugs respond better to names where guilds respond better to directions. So its helpful to also know names.

Fixeon – Guardian
~~~Sanctum of Rall~~~

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Hoots.9564

Hoots.9564

That north hills fight was quite fun, it was nice to have a solid open field fight. Its been a long time for [TW] at least, to have a guild fight them in the field.

This is pretty funny considering TW ran away from the JQ pug zerg to hide in a tower twice yesterday in EB when I was there. I was the warrior who attacked the legendary hammer wielding TW commander tag and got pounced on by all of you when he was half dead because he couldn’t take me on his own as he tried to run into wildcreek after getting chased out of rogues. I doubt you guys remember, but to me it was hilarious. In fact, the only thing you guys seemed to do was take our towers BG had already flipped when we were fighting each other, and attack JQs keep when BG was distracting us and attacking it from the other side….. then get half killed and run away again and wait for BG to come back to support your push.

Hmm, don’t remember being in EB yesterday but then again we do have guys who play with our pugs during the day. Our main force starts at around 7:30pm est.

[TW]Tempest Wolves

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Wotah.2975

Wotah.2975

I find that the pugs respond better to names where guilds respond better to directions. So its helpful to also know names.

But it’s cardinal direction, things we’ve learned since school (and perhaps some are still trying to learn in school -don’t know).

Wotah, Brutaler [SICK]/[SG]
Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Fixeon.5076

We had like 6 or 7 people in EB screwing around yesterday hoots. We were going to form up and storm in and try and take JQ’s keep but we saw BG was trying to do the same. And none of us really wanted to deal with a 3 way stand off with nothing but skill lag to keep us company so we just kinda poked JQ with a stick to keep them angry at us lol. It was way early in the day maybe around noon to 1pm ish my time I think.

Fixeon – Guardian
~~~Sanctum of Rall~~~

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: bucthree.7301

bucthree.7301

Use Cardinal direction….

Directions don’t help when everyone’s drunk jed you know this I mean look at our reset night reactions!

Dat Endgame Camp

Chacha [Aco] WvW Lead
Jade Quarry
Check out our Recruitment Video

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Fixeon.5076

But it’s cardinal direction, things we’ve learned since school (and perhaps some are still trying to learn in school -don’t know).

You would be surprised how many people get east and west confused in any game you play. And there is nothing more annoying when someone calls out inc west camp. And you get there and they are like… I mean east camp.

Fixeon – Guardian
~~~Sanctum of Rall~~~

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Rawnoodles.1398

Rawnoodles.1398

Crazy fights this morning! We had a goal to work with our oceanics and international guilds to hold , secure and buld full WPs on BG and SoR maps. Thanks for all those that participated from all sides. We had a blast.

Can’t wait for next week’s fight! Best of luck to everyone.

Attachments:

Rawnoodles | Mini Noodles
[ESOL] -Elite Solidarity| Driver|
" Latest Video "

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Jedbacca.6297

Tell people to think of the map they are on like a map of their country. For NA Prime, you’d be like Bay is California (West Coast), Garrison is Wisconsin (uhhh North COAST!) and Hills is Virginia (East Coast).

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: wish.3102

wish.3102

We had like 6 or 7 people in EB screwing around yesterday hoots. We were going to form up and storm in and try and take JQ’s keep but we saw BG was trying to do the same. And none of us really wanted to deal with a 3 way stand off with nothing but skill lag to keep us company so we just kinda poked JQ with a stick to keep them angry at us lol. It was way early in the day maybe around noon to 1pm ish my time I think.

You’re gonna have to try harder if you want JQ to attack you more than BG. lol

@people being confused by new colors:
Set team colors to everyone for the first few days, that should help.

Also, North is up, south is down, and west/east are read as WE, an actual word, EW is not a real word. That makes it easier to remember, like how you can point your thumbs at each other and point your fingers up, and the one that makes an L is left.

Jade Quarry. RNG/THF/GRD/WAR
SovietSpaceDogs[SSD]

(edited by wish.3102)

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Fixeon.5076

@jebacca Well, that is why I said pugs respond better to names. It is much more difficult to teach them all basic map skills and make sure they understand it. Although sometimes I wish I could.

@Rawnoodles You do know you are bragging about full capping maps after both of the servers you are fighting have pretty much packed it in for the week right? That is like saying, “Yeah well after you guys all went home from the Superbowl I scored 47 touchdowns all on my own! OHH YEAH!!” Now, if you were to do this during NA prime time I would be impressed.

EDIT:
@wish I don’t know wish, we got your whole BL to respond to a few open field trebs. I would say we poked hard enough I don’t really know what happened after all of that most of us went off for a lunch break I think.

Fixeon – Guardian
~~~Sanctum of Rall~~~

(edited by Fixeon.5076)

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Jedbacca.6297

It’s about repetition sir

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

That is why when Jed fights someone, he smacks them upside the head repeatedly. Not because he couldn’t kill people with one hit, he can, easily, but because the repeated hits drives it home clearly that when he yells “GET SOME” the person knows they are about to die painfully.

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Jedbacca.6297

That is why when Jed fights someone, he smacks them upside the head repeatedly. Not because he couldn’t kill people with one hit, he can, easily, but because the repeated hits drives it home clearly that when he yells “GET SOME” the person knows they are about to die painfully.

I recall said moments in SF history over the years followed by loud insults of families and sexual content that would make my mom smack me in the mouth.

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Zikory.6871

Zikory.6871

With all the JQ doesn’t try after the weekend and what not talk, I would like to see what it would be like if JQ would go 100% in all time zones for the whole week. I’m not saying pulling overtime and all that but I think it would be interesting to see where SoR and BG really stand against JQ. I wonder if it would really be the blow out some people think it would be and how bad.

[KnT] – Knight Gaming – Blackgate
Zikory – Retired Thief
Zikkro – Zergling Necromancer

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: uberkingkong.8041

uberkingkong.8041

Score update. JQ wins by 60k point domination.

Attachments:

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

OMG you are the winrar! Congrats!

BeeGee
Beast mode

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Zidane.5297

Zidane.5297

OMG you are the winrar! Congrats!

Going by his post history, that’s all this guy has in life.

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: MarMaster.6241

MarMaster.6241

Do we get a trophy? Or something nice to have?
Maybe ArenaNet will rotate the colors.

Dragonbrand (JQ) [FIRE]bats ~ Trusted member of the Universe
Mar Steadfast G, Silent Intrigue T, Mar Fidget Engi, Mar Fierce W, Silent Awe M
In GW2 since BWE1 ~ ~ ~ Guild leader of Legio Romana [LR], too

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

You win at life and will also get more job opportunities IRL when you put on your resume that you “dominated T1 by 60k”.

P.S. I don’t know how winning t1 by 60k is fun to any serious players on JQ.

BeeGee
Beast mode

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: crimsonbro.3126

crimsonbro.3126

I think SoR is going blue. So it seemed according to map chat. Probably a site out there to see but I’s lazy.

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: MarMaster.6241

MarMaster.6241

http://mos.millenium.org/matchups#NA

They predict that SoR will be blue, and BG will be red. Congrats on #2.

Dragonbrand (JQ) [FIRE]bats ~ Trusted member of the Universe
Mar Steadfast G, Silent Intrigue T, Mar Fidget Engi, Mar Fierce W, Silent Awe M
In GW2 since BWE1 ~ ~ ~ Guild leader of Legio Romana [LR], too

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Gismor.8407

Gismor.8407

JQ and SoR

I just wanna say, EPIC FREAKING FIGHTS IN THE EBG JP!

After we had to zerg to take it from JQ, we camped it, to run our guys through, and wound up having one of the most epic battles ever.

Props to JQ and SoR for a fun week, see you all in 39 min.

-Gismor

[EK] Guild leader → Retired
Friend Gismor – 80 Revenant
“Always outnumbered, never outgunned.”

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: suganuga.1439

suganuga.1439

God kitten EBG JP was so kitten hilarious today, we had a blast.

~BlackGate