4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

Also wanted to mention that bashing AoN is really not going to accomplish anything except make them wipe your groups even harder.

I just rolled with them for a while this morning and was really impressed with their gameplay. They wont even let other FA groups roll with them just so they can find outnumbered fights. These are the types of players that FA loves to have around.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Andy.9137

Andy.9137

Been a good start to a match up so far….

First thing is first!

Kaineng, you were my first home…Where I started. Thanks for catching up and not giving everyone else a heart attack. I like the integrity of Tier 2 to stay intact with three servers that can kill each other in a three way. So yeah, I would like to see RISE, WM and the guilds I’ve seen in KN fight! Please stick together and if you feel like burnout is coming, just take a break and organize. I do like fighting against you and am glad my first home, although changed is doing ok.

FA, you were my fifth home and quite a deceptive one at that. The more you spoke against TC, the more I wanted to see just how “Evil” TC was. It turned out that they have been so far the friendliest server I’ve come across this game. Not once did I ever see a TC player holding a banner saying “Kill All FA, they slaughtered our Yak Parade” and we did not receive a “Oh you’re FA, we don’t want you here” mentality upon joining…

You speak of maturity, yet you (FA) have involved others in your squabbles (the IoJ transfers into FA, along with anyone else…) acting like everyone should consider TC to be the fourth Reich, while considering anything that top FA guilds state as the Holy Grail and Truth…..

Ah and to those who still have some respect for me in FA:

“Thank you for everything. It was fun and it would be nice to see you in the battlefield as opponents, then we can whisper-chat about it. I’d like to see some of you at the kaineng dueling spot too. You were not evil, but my only tiny complaint is that while you told me the large guilds are eating FA out of their integrity, you didn’t do anything about it either. You represented FA on the battlefield, but let everything else get consumed. Never forget that your home is FA and if you can’t make it a better place, it is doomed to a miserable experience for others.

For better or for worse, I enjoyed running with Purple Dragons, Deep Penetrations, Armored Fist and Primordial Dragons (when they lived), as well as the many many small guilds we met on the field. FLOT was one of my favorites.

I hope to see you on the battlefield as my best friends followed the shooter mentality of killing each other and then talking about the great kills and fights we made against each other, all night long.

@TC, my new home….

You have been really friendly so far. I hope it lasts and I hope I can help. I’ve gone through life with many throwing friendly fronts at me that it takes time for me to trust others. I really like what I see in the server and I have not seen friendliness and kindness at that level in a really really really long time throughout this game.

While some FA guilds were kind in some time zones, there is a more unified kindness/friendliness pouring out of TC that makes things fun and more interesting.

To those at Kaineng….
Keep on playing and stay together…

To those at FA
Speak up and be heard. You deserve to be treated a lot better than you are being treated now. I hope we can kill each other and then chat about it.

To those at TC

Thank you for the warm welcome and everything so far.

~Shira Rae

I don’t understand why this post was necessary. All it has does is sparked drama, again. This matchup thread was doing wonderfully.

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: phaneo.4597

phaneo.4597

Also wanted to mention that bashing AoN is really not going to accomplish anything except make them wipe your groups even harder.

I just rolled with them for a while this morning and was really impressed with their gameplay. They wont even let other FA groups roll with them just so they can find outnumbered fights. These are the types of players that FA loves to have around.

I don’t think anyone bashed AoN really. Just someone reminding a pot that it is as black as a kettle is. We also have AoN on our server forum once in a while making posts to organize small-scale fights, so I don’t think anybody has any ill-feelings for them infact the very same Theon admired their strategy and gameplay on our site – you’re free to ask Covenant. Stating simple facts is all it is, and he did it without using any derogatory or troll-worthy stuff.

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Drakh.3128

Drakh.3128

Sooo many TC trolls on this thread. Less running and crying and more fighting please. Great fights this weekend. Score update….

Attachments:

- Drakh (BT)
- Blackgate

(edited by Drakh.3128)

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: ShinjoNaomi.1896

ShinjoNaomi.1896

I personally have nothing but love for the oinkbags of TC. They are my favorite server to fight.

Got to love the back-handed, name-calling ‘compliments’ like this…
Might as well just say ‘Thanks for the loot bags, ya punch-bunnies. Love fighting and killing you all because that’s all you’re good for…’
Doesn’t make it any less condescending.

Not that you give a kitten right?

“If half as many people were half as brave in real life as they were online…
… The human race would never have to worry about be oppressed again.”
I think trolls should have their computers smashed. ’Its all part of the game. U mad bro?’

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Sunspots.9861

Sunspots.9861

I think this thread has gone through enough trauma for one day! Lets end the weekend with a little good cheer. Very even fights this weekend and whatever the week holds, its a great way to spend a Sunday.

Auburn Skies – Retired- Ranger of [PiNK]
When wvw was still fun feat. [PiNK]

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: SpitFire.4690

SpitFire.4690

RISE, I do wish you would actually go hit Lake and Hills in FABL and perhaps do something useful for your server, rather than insisting on being FA’s lackeys…

They are probably hitting us because we snatched first from them. nothing wrong with that. No need to whine on the forum about it.

Or perhaps we want to roleplay with TC! I mean all the marshmallows the tents, beers, man gotta love pillow fights too!!

it is broom race nowadays…

Naked, of course, right?

We should host naked broom ride races from Danelon to Gol. Could be a nice pick me up for everyone

Yeah let’s go!! Woooohoooo!!! Hold my beer FA and TC! we gonna go naked broom racing!

Primordus Virtus [RISE] Prime Leader – Prince Járvan
Our greatest strength lies in never failing,
But we [RISE] each time we fall.

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Grimpaw.7493

Grimpaw.7493

Maybe Quenta’s been spending time on SoR. Zing!

Seriously though, I think we can all make snarky comments, but I think we can all agree that only SoR deserves them. Badda-bing!

OK, OK, really, serious, lets enjoy the fight, there is no Tier as kick kitten as this one. You got something to say, make it a shout out to some of the awesomeness you see from your fine opponents. For example: this morning MEOW was bringing it in TCBL, even though they were up against a hefty, well led, Zombie horde. Plus a FA thief killed the dolyak I was guarding after he was downed – thats dedication /salute.

~ Sleight of Mind ~ mesmer
~ Ann Du Lance ~ guardian
Tarnished Coast

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: MrLT.6028

MrLT.6028

I think this thread has gone through enough trauma for one day! Lets end the weekend with a little good cheer. Very even fights this weekend and whatever the week holds, its a great way to spend a Sunday.

What has the world come to when sunspots is the voice of reason. And a certain troll who we on FA thought was finally gone, well, seems they have taken to poisoning the official forums too.

Alas, good fights TC and Kn and I thank one of you for dying to me and rewarding me with an exotic.

Caritas Æternum [BT]
80 Human Ele
#magswag

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

Shira, sorry to see you go. I have no idea who you are, but someone on their 5th server, now 6th, was just the kind of glue we needed to keep things together.

You mean like AoN?

1) I have been on three servers, FA by far the longest
2) I didn’t write a book of negative comments in regards to any of those moves

~ AoN ~

(edited by Niim.9260)

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Shera.7135

Shera.7135

To those at TC

~Shira Rae

I don’t understand why this post was necessary. All it has does is sparked drama, again. This matchup thread was doing wonderfully.

TBH the thread went to heck a while before this, with “hackusations” and other such nonsense.

COMPLETELY unrelated to Shira’s post, though:

All the bitterness between FA and TC was set to happen right from the moment the servers self titled themselves the PvP and RP servers respectively.
These two server types have a long history of disagreement with each other, with PvP servers saying RPers are all geeks- whilst RPers saying PvP servers are “full of kitten strokers”.

NOT what EVERY one on these servers says, but history IS full of it.

The problem with the self titled server types is, however, that not ALL of GW2’s RPers are on TC, and clearly not all the PvPers are on FA. So with select players on FA putting down RP as a whole, they are insulting players from their own server (I actually had some great RP after a Jormag kill on FA), and select TCers saying FA’s PvP “all i want is kills” mentality is stupid… well, I know a fair few people on TC who are the same.

I do not harbor any particular hatred towards FA as a whole- I have a few hard feelings towards a couple of individuals based on their own statements, but that is THEIR opinions and I don’t delude myself into thinking it to be the opinion of the whole server.

Tl;DR- We’re all here to enjoy the game. Everyone enjoys the game their own way.
If some like to RP, fantastic.
If some like to slay dragons and obtain the “shiniest loot”, awesome.
If some like to chase everyone to their deaths, cool.
Some even enjoy all three! So enjoy the game how you want, let others do the same.

Sheralia Danthil- Necromancer
Tarnished Coast

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: JudgeD.5673

JudgeD.5673

Another day, another night spent trying to stem the floodtide of FA and TC in our BL. I’ve learned through excessive experimentation that eng elite mortar is quite underrated in zerg fights. Thanks to TC and FA for providing the target zergs. May your loot bags never run out.

The Robertsons – Julie, Lyana, Adrian, and Lewis
CrSy/LaWz
Tarnished Coast Server (formerly of Kaineng)

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

Another day, another night spent trying to stem the floodtide of FA and TC in our BL. I’ve learned through excessive experimentation that eng elite mortar is quite underrated in zerg fights. Thanks to TC and FA for providing the target zergs. May your loot bags never run out.

At least we can all agree that the loot bags are delicious.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: JudgeD.5673

JudgeD.5673

I was thinking of the fight at our garrison with TC and the running fights with FA near Bluebriar earlier when I say that. I figure its better to mortar a hammer guardian/ staff ele zerg than get bounced around/stunned/immobilized for 5 sec. Be nice if Anet ever buffs eng elite mortar….

The Robertsons – Julie, Lyana, Adrian, and Lewis
CrSy/LaWz
Tarnished Coast Server (formerly of Kaineng)

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Zoja.2631

Zoja.2631

Score and map update.

Attachments:

Zona Eshe
Too Drunk To PvP[LUSH]
Standing United[STUN]-TC

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Arkanfel.8403

Arkanfel.8403

Well it was fun while it lasted, Kaineng.

This server is done.

Sarabi “the Roaring Fury” Aminata

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Shrouded.6450

Shrouded.6450

Not yet, don’t count your server out. I’m still hoping it’s just a burn out due to how many tiers you guys went through. Hang in there and just rest for a bit.

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: dEjAhVu.4526

dEjAhVu.4526

This server is done.

I think I’ve followed you commanding. Not sure where this is coming from BUT I hope you continue to fight for us as you do a great job.

Drax Voogd Guardian
Drax Maus Necromancer
Server – Blackgate

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Ketharius.9018

Ketharius.9018

This server is done.

How accurate is this statement? I’m concerned about Kaineng, because they have been awesome opponents the whole time we’ve been with you guys in T2. Seeing that there’s a chance at Kaineng imploding… I don’t think T2 will be the same.

Don’t troll us.

Tarnished Coast
[FUNK] Squad

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Shrouded.6450

Shrouded.6450

^ Seriously, despite the drama, T2 has one of the best match ups right now. You’re making FA and TC worry here.

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

phaneo.4597

This server is done.

No offense meant, but from an outsider POV, you guys are doing just great. If anything, most of your players are burnt out from endless hours they’ve put in for the past few weeks or should I say, months? They’ve done quite a lot to get a hardly known server to T2, which is almost a T1 contender now. Sure, huge population helps a lot and most of them were transfers. But honestly which server hasn’t gotten any transfers? I think most of them deserve some break – and no I’m not saying so we could get easy wins. I don’t want a repeat of T3 where nobody has much to do than wait for some fights. I wish they get as much of a break as I wish TC’ers get after the overnight hours some of our commanders have put in the last week to get us to win the matchup, just so we could say we did it, and if/when FA pushes as hard and wins a matchup, I’d wish the same for them. I wouldn’t say any of the three servers are done or dying, etc just because the reset wasn’t a blowout. Reset is never an indicator of final result, which is always observed to be true. Have faith in your server and your guilds and friends. We’re so closely matched right now that any server can be green next week and anybody can be red – all of that could change within hours before next reset. What else could you ask for, if not this kind of excitement?

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: shortcake.8659

shortcake.8659

Kaineng is falling pretty far behind at this point. I think the biggest reason is the latest WvW patch drawing people back in. Kaineng having formed together with a lot of “hardcore” WvW guilds didn’t see as many people come back, because they were still playing. TC on the other hand has a much, much larger PvE/casual crowd that seems to have come back to grind wxp and play now. And from seeing the large TC zergs and the level of organization they show, it’s no surprise that casual players want to come back and play with them every night now. As much as I hate their deathzergs of death, they’re some of the friendliest people I’ve seen in a PvP setting and their commanders really draw them together.

some terrible idiot in [pre]

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Karuna.1357

Karuna.1357

I wouldn’t call 6k points ‘pretty far behind’. TC was farther behind last week before coming back to win the thing.

This is still anyone’s ball game.

Guild Leader/Commander, the Everlasting Sacred Path [ESP]
Tarnished Coast
http://www.espguild.com

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

phaneo.4597

Kaineng is falling pretty far behind at this point. I think the biggest reason is the latest WvW patch drawing people back in. Kaineng having formed together with a lot of “hardcore” WvW guilds didn’t see as many people come back, because they were still playing. TC on the other hand has a much, much larger PvE/casual crowd that seems to have come back to grind wxp and play now. And from seeing the large TC zergs and the level of organization they show, it’s no surprise that casual players want to come back and play with them every night now. As much as I hate their deathzergs of death, they’re some of the friendliest people I’ve seen in a PvP setting and their commanders really draw them together.

You guys could easily take the lead by end of the week if you guys wished to. From what I understand many of your guilds are on a vacation or are going to put less hours in WvW to recharge their batteries so you can always count on them to come back with a bang once they feel refreshed.

As far as TC goes, yeah we did manage to attract lot of PvE’ers with the new WvW features and are also training our militia in open-field combat. Even when we’re totally wiped, we’re making sure that our militia takes it as a lesson and learns on how to counter things. I’d really like to thank commanders like Jadon, Odinzu, Nightlight, etc for putting extra efforts into training casuals while also being some of the most awesome commanders that they really are.

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: shortcake.8659

shortcake.8659

It’s not there, but it’s getting there. Hopefully people will want to push harder during the week, but in my experience over the tiers it’s been the opposite and we have a rather poor midweek showing. Don’t get me wrong, there’s still competition on the field, but lately there’s a pretty strong feeling of being outmanned overall. It could definitely be worse, though. If FA/TC weren’t tied up pressuring eachother in their borders, I think Kaineng would be at a much bigger point deficit. Won’t stop us from trying to keep up obviously, it just seems grim, as Sarabi might have slightly overstated.

some terrible idiot in [pre]

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

phaneo.4597

I wouldn’t call 6k points ‘pretty far behind’. TC was farther behind last week before coming back to win the thing.

This is still anyone’s ball game.

100 times this. That’s what makes T2 the most exciting tier to be in.

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Andy.9137

To those at TC

~Shira Rae

TBH the thread went to heck a while before this, with “hackusations” and other such nonsense.

Yeah but from what I saw on the posts with hack accusations, they were resolved fairly quickly, right?

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Revans.2018

Revans.2018

Hi peoples, I’m new to these WvW threads, but I’ve been a long time WvW player. I used to be in IoJ but almost everyone I knew left to FA so I’ve been there since the big move.

I’ve been following these for a few weeks and I don’t understand what all the hate is about I get that rivals will be rivals and have the competitive spirit and all that, but why is there a certain group of people (from all three servers, not just one, TC seems to be the best though) that are always upset with some other guild/player from another server. I used to read them because I enjoyed seeing how our servers interacted with each other, but now it’s got too much drama and isn’t nearly as fun to read.

I know I’m just some random person you don’t know, but could you at least think about it? Every time you call people out like that you make your server look bad to anyone else reading it.

(edited by Revans.2018)

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Andy.9137

Okay TC, I know you were frustrated while trying to kill me for awhile near our spawn in TC BL (1 against 15). When you did finally kill me, well done. Although please refrain from spamming /laugh as it comes across as quite hurtful.

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Drigan.7382

Drigan.7382

Score and map update.

TCBL is quite a beautiful shade there! I’m sure I can speak for all of FA in TCBL tonight that we had a lot of fun defending the swiss cheese bay and the fights that followed all night.

Spirit Of Faith [HOPE]
Fort Aspenwood – www.gw2hope.com

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

Shera,

Fort Aspenwood was considered a PvP server since before the game was released due to it’s Guild Wars 1 namesake. It’s not exactly “self-titled”.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Laii.2780

Laii.2780

Had fun commanding with Matty in EB~
Took SM from Kain an held it for a couple of hours before zzzz. Ty for all those that helped^ – ^.

Attachments:

[CERN] ~ WAR/Necro^ O ^)/!

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Setsunayaki.4907

Setsunayaki.4907

Lots to reply here:

@Evalana: “You’ve been more polite and diplomatic here, than in-game or in your forums. Thank you.”

@Gao Gao: “Irrelevant, as it pertains to an element in psychology that is under heavy dispute and maintains an extreme degree of scrutiny.”

@Beachead: "I am happy my timely death amused your teamspeak channel so well. I aim to please! Amazing how I brought laughter to that utter depressing and gloomy channel. Also, just because I did not conform to your server mentality does not mean I did not question it, nor understood it. I don’t need to down a gallon of bleach to know it will kill me.

@Shera: “I like your post a lot. Glad we have met in-game. You already know of my project”

Match up has been fun so far.
Keep it up everyone. :P

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Kaeti.2689

Kaeti.2689

Good fight between FA and Kain at Bluebriar tonight in TC BL. <33

Wtf Kaeti
Syndictive [Syn]

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

phaneo.4597

Hi peoples, I’m new to these wvw threads, but I’ve been a long time WvW player. I used to be in IoJ but almost everyone I knew left to FA so I’ve been there since the big move.

I’ve been following these for a few weeks and I don’t understand what all the hate is about : ( I get that rivals will be rivals and have the competitive spirit and all that, but why is there a certain group of people (from all three servers, not just one, TC seems to be the best though) that are always upset with some other guild/player from another server. I used to read them because I enjoyed seeing how our servers interacted with each other, but now it’s got too much drama and isn’t nearly as fun to read.

I know I’m just some random person you don’t know, but could you at least think about it? Every time you call people out like that you make your server look bad to anyone else reading it.

Hi Revans, welcome to forum wars 2 lol. Seriously though, welcome to the forums!
Let me give you some perspective as a regular on these forums. Things start out pretty well at the beginning of the first week together. Then someone poops their pants to see how it feels and to let the world know that they’re special. Someone retaliates by pooping on the carpet, someone else responds by pooping graffiti all over the walls and that’s when the poop hits the fan and flies beyond.
The thing is, it’s like Chicken/Egg mystery. Nobody knows who started it, but it’s pretty much similar. “Hate” is too strong of a word to have for your opponent in a virtual world. If it is real pure hate for some people, then they need some psychiatric help. I’m all fine with friendly competition. BG, TC and KN had it going for almost a month – 3 matchups under one thread with almost no infractions. So yeah, it’s all about all 3 opponents finding that common ground where they can all agree to have a civilized discussion. TC has learnt to speak up against our own trolls; I don’t see much of any trolling from KN; some of FA have started to shut their trolls. Once we all work on ourselves internally, things would eventually be perfectly fine.

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Shera.7135

Shera,

Fort Aspenwood was considered a PvP server since before the game was released due to it’s Guild Wars 1 namesake. It’s not exactly “self-titled”.

In actual fact, I refer to that as self titled. As the server does not have a “PvP” tag next to it’s name in world selection, it is considered self titled. Also in the way FA advertises for potential transfers.

But that is neither here nor there Either way, it is considered a PvP server and still fits in to what I said.

Tarnished Coast

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Zoja.2631

Zoja.2631

Score and map update.

TCBL is quite a beautiful shade there! I’m sure I can speak for all of FA in TCBL tonight that we had a lot of fun defending the swiss cheese bay and the fights that followed all night.

I like it better when it’s all our shade, but it’s not easy being green! Harharhar bad Kermit joke. :P

You guys kept us jumping today, good fights all around, and oh the torments at Bay! shakes fist

Zona Eshe
Too Drunk To PvP[LUSH]
Standing United[STUN]-TC

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Setsunayaki.4907

Setsunayaki.4907

This has to do with the current WvW matchup…

@FA

Please do not message me in-game claiming that my members are TC spies.

We have decided the guild will have an FA section and a TC section. The time has come to put this bickering aside as the TC section is more WvW oriented while the FA section is more Roleplaying/Story Oriented (with some WvW players).

In short, the sections are the opposite of the “declarations” of what each server represents. I was not going to ask those members in our FA side to leave, as we have been together for a long time and we know each other by real name and we are people first.

We aren’t letting our choice of servers tear us apart!

I don’t care who started the squabbles between both servers, but I am going to use the guild as a symbol to bridge the gap between servers and we will be doing WvW events as well as projects.

We have very strict rules as to how WvW communication can be used. Outside of Party Chat (if a party made of members of both sections exist), no information can be relayed about the status of position movements and commanders. Information can not leave the party chat. A mixed party will have its own private room on our raidcall room. Such information can not leave the room.

This is to keep the match fair.
I will not win at WvW using what I morally define as cheating in a video game.

I find both servers really need a guild like this…and as I’ve lived on Kaineng, FA and now TC…I should eventually know the three servers pretty well.

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Drigan.7382

Drigan.7382

Good fight between FA and Kain at Bluebriar tonight in TC BL. <33

Haha wish we would run into you guys more. I did feel bad after the first two fights cause had there been even numbers I think you would have won; not a fan of relying on numbers at all. You got the jump on us each time, but after you bunkered down with ballistas and hit briar with trebs I didn’t feel so bad. Good fights.

Spirit Of Faith [HOPE]
Fort Aspenwood – www.gw2hope.com

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Delune.4817

Delune.4817

Just wanted to say good fights today guys! TC and Kan Great work today! Notably TC holding our Bay for HOURS straight while under siege! That was great work guys! We had both [RET] and [VK] combined forces not able to take it back, you guys should feel great about that!

Commander All The Delune, Fort Aspenwood
Guild Leader of [TK]
“FA, stomping bandwagons since 2012….”

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Diet Plain.4513

Diet Plain.4513

Few clips from the first day of this weeks fight in TC BL, mainly in TC’s garrison. GFs to everyone!

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Loken.9724

Loken.9724

What we got up to in EB after my guys got bored of feebly trying to get bay for the last couple hours in FABL.

Alaric the Sic level 3 guard
Founder of [SIC] and Commander.
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV6azSCyyjhrcNy2WAGKm7w?feature=mhee

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Shera.7135

This has to do with the current WvW matchup…

@FA

Please do not message me in-game claiming that my members are TC spies.

We have decided the guild will have an FA section and a TC section. The time has come to put this bickering aside as the TC section is more WvW oriented while the FA section is more Roleplaying/Story Oriented (with some WvW players).

In short, the sections are the opposite of the “declarations” of what each server represents. I was not going to ask those members in our FA side to leave, as we have been together for a long time and we know each other by real name and we are people first.

We aren’t letting our choice of servers tear us apart!

I don’t care who started the squabbles between both servers, but I am going to use the guild as a symbol to bridge the gap between servers and we will be doing WvW events as well as projects.

We have very strict rules as to how WvW communication can be used. Outside of Party Chat (if a party made of members of both sections exist), no information can be relayed about the status of position movements and commanders. Information can not leave the party chat. A mixed party will have its own private room on our raidcall room. Such information can not leave the room.

This is to keep the match fair.
I will not win at WvW using what I morally define as cheating in a video game.

I find both servers really need a guild like this…and as I’ve lived on Kaineng, FA and now TC…I should eventually know the three servers pretty well.

I was discussing this with Shira earlier, I believe this is a good way to bridge a piece of the gap. I joined up with [DAZE] so I can get to know some FA players in a friendly environment, make some new friends, and have a laugh about past crossings etc. If it goes well, I hope it will be a step in the right direction to toning down the animosity, at least for a few of us. (Guild chat was extremely pleasant despite a very thorough TC/FA mix of players- so hey look, we CAN get along!)
However once I’m in WvW my [PiNK] tag is on and communication with FA ceases so as to keep the match fair, as stated.

( Edit: I hope to guest across soon to get some RP running with the FA bound members of [DAZE] )

Tarnished Coast

(edited by Shera.7135)

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: RONG.3196

RONG.3196

commemorate Kaineng

Attachments:

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Unfortunately.5940

Unfortunately.5940

This thread has too much trolling and not enough chest thumping.

Although please refrain from spamming /laugh as it comes across as quite hurtful.

Turn of emotes in your chat window. It also helps in seeing actual information over some idiot spamming /laugh.

My contribution to the chestthumping-to-trolling ratio:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0BJF1SYXdg

Differently/Sixtysix Sixes – Fort Aspenwood

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: dmbucs.1367

dmbucs.1367

@ Setsunayaki
Last night while defending NE tower on KNBL while the main group was at garrison, I had the pleasure of fighting alongside 3 members of DAZE for the first time. They were all very good and like to thank the mesmer of the group that portal-ed me back up when I dropped down the cliff to kill the arrow cart that was sneakingly placed below us to kill the treb.

Mandrake
<PINK>Tarnished Coast

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Whitebeard.5172

Whitebeard.5172

Fort Aspenwood BL, all day yesterday into the early evening was so fun that it’s hard to top it.
TSL AND DIS, Lorian Ashburn of TSL and Rhyme of DIS lead TC to some of the most cunning ploys to keep FA people off balance that I’ve seen in the game to date.
FA people were there in force where they would pretty much take down the outer walls of Bay at will so we used multiple tactics to outwit our enemies.
TC was there in force with the militia who I affectionately have renamed the Dogs of War being there are many times you cannot take the time to control them but they simply gather and attack anything that moves around the main battle groups, they are second to none when it comes to small guild militia units, I mean that.

All day it was a battle to hold Bay.I swear, when FA would jump off of the cliff into the water it was a solid 5 seconds of red names spilling off the cliff.It reminded me of the zombies in the World War Z trailer where they just spill out in mass.

By the early evening TC had managed to hold Bay all day and take the FA garrison for awhile.By 9:00 EST both guilds leading as well as many of the TC militia apparently logged off for whatever reasons.

I salute all of TC for their relentless pressure as well as FA who at the very least make us better when it comes to WvWvW.

See you on the field of battle.

TSL-Poxxx
Tarnished Coast

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: SpitFire.4690

SpitFire.4690

This server is done.

Lols…. .

Primordus Virtus [RISE] Prime Leader – Prince Járvan
Our greatest strength lies in never failing,
But we [RISE] each time we fall.

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Kingzook.1620

Kingzook.1620

for those that think KN is dead just because they had a bad reset

Attachments:

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: SquirtyMagoo.8321

SquirtyMagoo.8321

commemorate Kaineng

10/10

And as the old saying goes, it isn’t over until a commemorative cat poster is produced.
But yes… unfortunately one week of loss was too much for our bandwagon server, and so sadly it all has to come to an end.

Meow are going to Maguuma
WM are going to Eredon Terrace
RISE transferring to TC to become an RP guild
CO are all travelling to Europe and joining Vizunah Square
RE return to Darkhaven to become PvE only
SOS going back to Tera Online
CNB staying on Kaineng

Please wish everyone the best, one day maybe we will be able to put the shame of last week’s loss behind us.